Images from sprite-based games that should be at their native resolution or an even multiple of it:
- Always in Class One (second part)
- Always Night
- Asteroids Monster
- Context-Sensitive Button
- NightmareFuel.Indiana Jones And The Fate Of Atlantis
- Kaizo Trap
- Leaning on the Furniture (should also be transparent)
- One-Hit-Point Wonder
- Reviving Enemy
- Shielded Core Boss (Vector Game)
- Subliminal Seduction (from Cracked)
- That One Level
- TooDumbToLive.Video Games
- You Fight Like a Cow
Other images in need of quality upgrades:
- Bob the Angry Flower (clean banner image)
- Crossover Punchline
- CommonKnowledge.Video Games (left side has JPEG compression despite being a PNG)
- HoYay.Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger
- Mister Ed
- Funny.The Legend Of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
- Monkey Morality Pose
- Characters.Ouran High School Host Club
- Pec Flex
- Purely Aesthetic Era
- Same Clothes, Different Year
- Sharp-Dressed Man
- Awesome.Super Mario Sunshine
- Wall Master
- Wu-Tang Clan
Pages needing cleanup:
Anime and Manga
- The original Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, clockwise from top-left: Magneto, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Mastermind, and Toad: 
- The Dark Avengers◊.
Describe Brazil Nut Disorder Here.
I'll try, TV Tropes.
It's kinda complicated, and filled to the brim with satire.
To start: SOMEONE made a stupid mistake. Or maybe they just were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Really, who cares?
Unfortunately, the guv'mit, or the guv'mit's superior, gets involved. And, well, SOMEONES not happy at/scared of SOMEONE about the SOMETHING that SOMEONE did even though it's SOMEONE ELSE'S SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING.
Well, this can pretty much go three ways:
Eventually (usually), the fact that It Was All a Misunderstanding comes to light. The government/whatever is approached with the evidence.
There's just so much bureaucracy, too much stupidity to get around.
The dysfunctional Sister Trope to Chance the Gardener, this is a complex and unusual disorder. It may lead to total, utter, hilarious chaos if left unchecked for too long. Related to Chance the Gardener.
This disease can come in three different forms of severity:
Class I (Horatial BND):
Minor mistake, usu. on the part of the victim, usu. leads to imprisonment, often in The Asylum. Not much damage is done, but it's still screwed up.
Class II (Juvenalial BND):
The victim actually may be somewhat responsible here. There's reasonable suspicion. But through red tape, Hobbesian human nature and such, they won't listen to the truth. This may actually do damage, and is where a Gardener Contract may come in in more severe cases.
Class III (Apocalyptial BND):
This usually applies to Planets Eris and Crapsack Worlds. Everything comes down at once, repeatedly. Chaos, horrible, hilarious chaos, uncovering the disturbing flaws, Blah Blah Blah, You Get the Idea.
Actually, no. You don't. I'm making it sound simpler than it is. I'll try to use some more applicable or related terms:
So, with that vague, incomplete, nigh incomprehesible description, I hope you'll understand how it works and will be able to help once I list the
Class I or Horatial:
- The "Stark Raving Dad" episode of The Simpsons.
Class II or Juvenalial:
- The Fugitive, sort of. Hey. it was good enough for the picture.
- Big Trouble.
- The Iron Giant (Parts of it.)
Class III or Apocalyptial: