Images from sprite-based games that should be at their native resolution or an even multiple of it:
- Always in Class One (second part)
- Always Night
- Asteroids Monster
- Cave Story
- Context-Sensitive Button
- Depth Perplexion
- Dual Boss
- Have You Come to Gloat?
- NightmareFuel.Indiana Jones And The Fate Of Atlantis
- It's Easy, So It Sucks!
- Joke Item
- Kaizo Trap
- Leaning on the Furniture (should also be transparent)
- Characters.The Legend Of Zelda Goddesses And Allies (Old Man)
- Life Meter (and Barre de Vie)
- One-Hit-Point Wonder
- Funny.The Legend Of Zelda Phantom Hourglass (256 × 192)
- Reviving Enemy
- Shielded Core Boss (Vector Game)
- Skippable Boss
- Springs, Springs Everywhere
- Stalked by the Bell
- Subliminal Seduction (from Cracked)
- That One Level
- TooDumbToLive.Video Games
- You Fight Like a Cow
Other images in need of quality upgrades:
- Athletic Arena Level
- All Animation Is Disney
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: Team Avatar (Suki without makeup)
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Bob the Angry Flower (clean banner image)
- Characters.Captain Planet And The Planeteers
- Cast Full of Pretty Boys
- Closed Captioning
- Corner of Woe
- Crossover Punchline
- CommonKnowledge.Video Games (left side has JPEG compression despite being a PNG)
- Characters.Danny Phantom
- Memes.Death Note
- HoYay.Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger (zoom in)
- Doug's 1st Movie
- Characters.Dragon Ball Main Characters (Fusions in General)
- Emily Youcis
- Enemy Summoner
- Enfant Terrible
- Pantheon.Establishments (Quester's Rest)
- Furry Confusion
- Goggles Do Nothing
- Heat Vision and Jack
- Imagine Spotting
- J. R. R. Tolkien (also on Pantheon.Quirks)
- Late-Arrival Spoiler
- Lawful Evil
- WesternAnimation.The Legend Of Zelda
- Legend of the Blue Wolves
- Lens Flare (middle third)
- Magic Music
- Mister Ed
- Monkey Morality Pose
- Characters.Ouran High School Host Club
- Pec Flex
- Poison Mushroom
- Pryde of the X-Men
- Purely Aesthetic Era
- Purple Is Powerful
- The Red Cross
- The Ringer
- Same Clothes, Different Year
- Screams Like a Little Girl
- Sexy Coat Flashing
- Sharp-Dressed Man
- Simple, yet Opulent
- Family Guy S13 E1 "The Simpsons Guy"
- Sliding Scale of Shiny Versus Gritty
- Awesome.Super Mario Sunshine
- Tennis Boss
- That Poor Plant
- Time Skip
- Tomboyish Baseball Cap
- Treehouse of Horror
- Unwilling Suspension
- Wall Master
- Witch Hunt
- Wu-Tang Clan
- You Can't Do That on Television
Could come from colorized manga:
- Aside Comment
- From a Single Cell
- Overshadowed by Awesome
- Pure Is Not Good
- Readings Blew Up the Scale
- All from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Pages needing cleanup:
- Allow in-universe examples on Bile Fascination, Favorite Trope, and Pet-Peeve Trope
- GeGeGe no Kitarō
- Grotesque Gallery
- Review Ironic Echo (make trivia?)
- Stealth Cigarette Commercial
- Stupid Sexy Flanders (used as an audience reaction)
- Anime.Irresponsible Captain Tylor to The Irresponsible Captain Tylor
- VideoGame.Nazo No Murasame Jo to The Mysterious Murasame Castle
- Characters.Fire Emblem Tellius Major Radiant Dawn Antagonists to Characters.Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Major Antagonists
- Characters.Fire Emblem Tellius Minor Radiant Dawn Antagonists to Characters.Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Minor Antagonists
- Characters.South Park Antagonists Big Bads to Characters.South Park Big Bads
- Characters.South Park Antagonists Secondary And Minor to Characters.South Park Secondary And Minor Antagonists
- Characters.South Park Antagonists Jerks And Bullies to Characters.South Park Jerks And Bullies
- Pokémon Anime - Team Rocket to Pokemon Anime Team Rocket Trio
- Pokémon Anime - Team Rocket Others to Pokémon Anime - Team Rocket
- WesternAnimation.Dragons Riders Of Berk to WesternAnimation.DreamWorks Dragons?
- WesternAnimation.Tangled The Series to WesternAnimation.Rapunzels Tangled Adventure?
Anime and Manga
- The original Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, clockwise from top-left: Magneto, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Mastermind, and Toad: 
- The Dark Avengers◊.
Describe Brazil Nut Disorder Here.
I'll try, TV Tropes.
It's kinda complicated, and filled to the brim with satire.
To start: SOMEONE made a stupid mistake. Or maybe they just were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Really, who cares?
Unfortunately, the guv'mit, or the guv'mit's superior, gets involved. And, well, SOMEONES not happy at/scared of SOMEONE about the SOMETHING that SOMEONE did even though it's SOMEONE ELSE'S SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING.
Well, this can pretty much go three ways:
Eventually (usually), the fact that It Was All a Misunderstanding comes to light. The government/whatever is approached with the evidence.
There's just so much bureaucracy, too much stupidity to get around.
The dysfunctional Sister Trope to Chance the Gardener, this is a complex and unusual disorder. It may lead to total, utter, hilarious chaos if left unchecked for too long. Related to Chance the Gardener.
This disease can come in three different forms of severity:
- Class I (Horatial BND): Minor mistake, usu. on the part of the victim, usu. leads to imprisonment, often in The Asylum. Not much damage is done, but it's still screwed up.
- Class II (Juvenalial BND): The victim actually may be somewhat responsible here. There's reasonable suspicion. But through red tape, Hobbesian human nature and such, they won't listen to the truth. This may actually do damage, and is where a Gardener Contract may come in in more severe cases.
- Class III (Apocalyptial BND): This usually applies to Planets Eris and Crapsack Worlds. Everything comes down at once, repeatedly. Chaos, horrible, hilarious chaos, uncovering the disturbing flaws, Blah Blah Blah, You Get the Idea.
Actually, no. You don't. I'm making it sound simpler than it is. I'll try to use some more applicable or related terms:
So, with that vague, incomplete, nigh incomprehesible description, I hope you'll understand how it works and will be able to help once I list the
Class I or Horatial:
Class II or Juvenalial:
- The Fugitive, sort of. Hey. it was good enough for the picture.
- Big Trouble.
- The Iron Giant (Parts of it.)
Class III or Apocalyptial:
- As Traude recounts the fate of her father after the Battle of Moria to Brianna in Beorn's bathroom, we get this heart-wrenching exchange:
Traude: They told me my father was gone. He was one of the dead. But I didnt believe them. I searched through the entire battlefield. Every last body. And he wasnt there. But my brother was.Brianna: Your brother?Traude: Y-Yes. Frerin.Brianna: You never told me.Traude: [Starts to cry] I don't like to talk about Frerin. He always looked after me and Dis when my father couldn't. Now...now he's gone as well.
- Hearing Beorn tell his backstory is already sad enough, but the absolute pain that's described when he remembers his daughters laughter is just unbearable.
- After hearing her backstory, Beate's terrified reaction to the wargs suddenly become very sad, especially when Bertha tries to calm her down.
- Talia and Lechsinka bonding over memories of Talia's dead husband, who was Lechsinka's father.
- Brianna's longing for home.
- Barbara's trying to fight back the tears while she recounts the Battle of Moria around the campfire.
- Beate feeling like she's useless on this journey and admitting that she feels she shouldn't have come on the journey. You just want to go over and hug the poor thing. It is, however, followed by Bertha comforting her and reassuring her bravery.
- Brianna's horrified reaction to killing the monitor lizard when it got too close to the ring. All the other moments were the ring effects her were troubling enough, but with that moment, all bets are off.
- This exchange between Bridget and Beatrice about her deceased husband:
Bridget: And you're husband is at home watching them?Beatrice: (trying not to cry) He's dead.
- The utter horror the girls expierence when they think some of the their group were killed in the battle of the stone giants, especially poor Frieda's reaction to it.
- It's establsihed that while Lechsinka and Talia have a good relationship, Talia dosen't get along very well with Taduesz, contanstly referring to him as "captain". Imagine living most of your life living under the shadow of your mentors daughter, rarely being called by your first name. But what especially places this into Tear Jerker territory is this single line he delievers to Lechsinka:
Taduesz: Why should I go back? Your mother dosen't treat me like your brother. She's never even called me her son.
- Lechsinka practically begging Taduesz to come home with her, with a fear that her mother might banish him.
- Dorothea being Emotionally Tongue-Tied and never being able to get the chance to express her feelings for Beorn out of fear of offending him or hurting their friendship.
- The separation of Bertha and Beate in Lake-town. It's surprisingly sad to read, given that Bertha had promised Beate to take her up the mountain herself as a thank you for saving her life, only to discover she can't fulfill that promise.
- Beatrice being laughed at and mocked by members of the crowd when Julie brings up her family history. Poor girl.
- Kamilla's heartbreak of not only being away from Taduesz, the man she loves, but also being forced to stay behind in Lake-town becuase she's too ill.
- Dorothea's childish crush isn't this at first, but considering what nightmarish trauma Beorn suffered, it seems like he wouldn't be able to properly return Dorothea's affections even if he knew of her crush on him.
- Knowing what's going to happen to Frieda and Kamilla, many of their scenes talking about their future become very hard to read without getting choked up.
- The fact that Dis, Truade, Kamilla, Frieda Deborah and her husband might be the last living descendants of the line of Durin.
- Beorn himself.
- Thrain. Poor guy has lost his father and son, was captured by Azog and tortured in Dol Guldur for years. It drove him completely insane to the extent that when Gillian investigates Dol Guldur herself, he actually tries to kill her. Even after Gillian frees his mind, he feels that in the current state he's in, he'd do nothing but shame his daughters.