Who wouldn't wish for moments like these...
- Awesome Music:
- "My Shiny Teeth and Me."
- As well as "Find Your Voice."
- "Icky Vicky", anyone?
- "Gimme the Wand".
- ALL of the songs from "School's Out! The Musical".
- All the movies had one:
- Fairly Odd Baby was definitely a great one. The Pixies have Poof and Timmy has a plan; we then cut to them captured with them all having different costumes (Jorgen is in a pink bunny suit, Cosmo's is a taco delivery guy and Wanda is Robin Hood and Timmy's in knight armor). Then Timmy reveals that his plan NEEDED the group to be captured, which escalates into a brilliant plan to save Poof and defeat the Pixies!
- Bonus points was Timmy getting Jorgen to dance... in said bunny suit. Jorgen immediately does so.
- Mr. Crocker of all characters gets one by single-handedly defeating Miss Doombringer by sending a whole fleet of cars after her while he was reduced to a mere crossing guard after he had broken his arm (due to falling out of a window while spazzing). Even Timmy is impressed.
- Information Stupor Highway: Timmy not only keeps Crocker's proof of fairies video from being seen by the world, but also steals the picture of him in his mother's red dress and lets it go viral.
- Most Wanted Wish Ever: With some help from Timmy, the winner of the "Fairy Rage in the Cage" is Cosmo!
- Chester gets one in Fairy Idol when he snaps on Norm after finding out he'd been manipulating him the entire time. After chewing Norm out, he wishes he'd never found Norm in the first place, happily pressing the Reset Button to undo all the damage he caused.
- In "Apartnership", Cosmo standing up to Mama Cosma: "Let's get something straight! I'm not bright! Big words confuse me! I have the attention span of a rodent! But Wanda loves me anyway. She makes me happy and THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR YOU!"
- A little one, but in "Frenemy Mine", after Vicki yells at Timmy for causing her to get kicked out of the evil babysitters club she's in, costing her her only friends, Timmy replies that that it's her own fault for being such a vile, evil person and maybe if she were kind and friendly, she'd probably have more friends. Sure, it turns out Vicki is so fundamentally screwed up that her idea of "friendly" is actually worse than her being cruel, but it's very satisfying to see Timmy call her out on her cruelty to her face.
Vicky: (Shivering) This is all your f-f-f-fault!
- A similar one was in "Snow Bound" after Timmy and Vicky get stranded in an ice cave due to an avalanche, which Vicky caused by yelling at Timmy. After Vicky tries to blame it on Timmy, he immediately turns it around by giving her a blunt and effective "The Reason You Suck" Speech:
Timmy: How is it my fault!? You're the one that caused the avalanche. You're the one that causes everything bad that happens to me!
Vicky: Well I - huh? (suddenly calms down) Wow. I'm so cold, the heat of my fury has cooled.
Timmy: You've been mean to me for years, and you're finally getting what you deserve! The only good thing about all of this is that if I go down, at least you're going down with me!
- This causes Vicky to completely break down and cry, and they get along better for the rest of the episode. At least until the end when she goes back to her old ways.
- The final punchline in Truth or Cosmoquences:
- In "The Fairly Oddlympics" the Anti-Fairies and Pixies knocked out Jorgen in the games, so Timmy rallies the Fairies and coach them in winning the games, even knocking out Jorgen again to prove his point.
- A small one, but a good one: near the end of the first Norm episode, Timmy has managed to force Norm into giving him three more wishes (after using up the previously three, which in turn caused Cosmo and Wanda to take his place in his lampnote . Realizing that he has to avoid falling for tricks again, what does Timmy say?"...I WISH I HAD A LAWYER!"
- Even better? The lawyer Timmy gets knows Norm. So, a contract gets written up that fixes everything.
- The babies helping Timmy in "Baby Face". And standing up to Francis with a robot lookalike of him.
- In the episode where the queen of Yugopetamia makes Poof the emperor so that she can get more attention (It Makes Sense in Context), Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda go off to save him. When they get there, they're blocked by an army of guards. What follows is an epic CMOA for the entire Cosma family. Wanda uses the swirl in her hair to toss away the Yugopetamians space ship, Cosmo uses the vacuum he's trapped in (don't ask) to suck up their weapons leaving them defenseless, and Timmy and Poof top it all off with a tag team wrestling match against the entire army. And they win! Don't mess with the Cosmas!
- In "Viral Vidiots" Timmy's mom beating up Crocker and rescuing Timmy.
- In "The Switch Glitch", Timmy becomes Vicky's babysitter and ends up making her so unhappy that his godparents are switched over to Vicky, who then forces them to do her bidding. He saves the day when he tricks baby Vicky into reading the line "I'm happy and I don't need my fairy godparents anymore", the special phrase that sets a child's fairy godparents free.
- Minor one, but in This Is Your Wish, the studio audience has to vote on whether to leave Cosmo with Timmy or send him home to his mother (Long story). At the end, everyone is about to unanimously vote him home, only for Timmy to change their minds with just a few sentences:Timmy: Wait! Before you push that button, think about it: Do you really want him back here in Fairy World?(Cut to Cosmo sucking on his wand like a pacifier. The audience promptly has a Mass "Oh, Crap!" and slams down the "Stay With Timmy" button.)
- Cosmo and Wanda serving as announcers for the 2003 Kids Choice Awards. Sweet.
- From "Hassle in the Castle": Mary Ann, a disgruntled former godkid of Cosmo and Wanda's, steals Cosmo's wand, turns Timmy and Cosmo into ducks and plots to kill Cosmo and Wanda using their own wands. After Cosmo and Timmy fail to stop her, all seems lost. And then Wanda shows up just in time, scolds Mary Ann for her actions (such as having Archduke Ferdinand assassinated and starting World War I!) and defeats her by using a booby trap intended for Cosmo when he does something stupid. Afterward, Timmy and Cosmo manage to trap her back in her portrait.
- Even the infamous "It's a Wishful Life" has an awesome moment. After seeing how he improved everyone's lives by wishing he was never born, Timmy agrees to be sent to the pit...all while holding a can of laughing gas behind his back. Timmy falls...and uses the laughing gas can as a makeshift jetpack to save himself. Jorgen laughs until the can hits him, causing him to fall instead. Sure, he later reveals that the gas didn't affect him, but managing to outwit a powerful fairy five times your size (especially one that's been putting you through hell during most of the episode) is nothing short of incredible. Even better, he does it all without the help of his own fairies!
- A minor one for Cosmo in "Smarty Pants":Timmy: [after his omniscience disappears because he can't use it in competitions] WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME!?
Cosmo: [annoyed] We figured you knew, Mr. "I-Know-Everything-In-The-Universe"!
- Really anytime Cosmo holds the sanity ball is definitely an awesome moment for him. "Just Desserts" and "A Bad Case of Diary-Uh!" come to mind (in the latter, he even gives Timmy and Wanda a "The Reason You Suck" Speech).
- Norm the Genie getting angry at Jorgen Von Strangle after Jorgen pulls Norm's wings off. The Designated Hero and his Fairy Companions are just all being Neutral Female and Norm so totally stands up to Jorgen. Also, considering that Jorgen scares the entire universe stiff (including Norm), that makes it more awesome.
- Also Norm managed to someone unintentionally get Jorgen to run away from him in "Gimme the Wand" and when he comes in the room, Timmy tends to get scared or angry then recite Norm's species, deeds and believed alignment. You have to be pretty badass to be able to get your enemies to say your Badass Boast for you.
- The Shapeshifting in "Gimme the Wand" was so fast that it has to be AWESOME!!!!!
- Norm's response to Fantastic Racism when Jorgen called him a "filthy genie".
- Chester then gets one where he unwishes meeting Norm the Genie and his entire Xanatos Speed Chess.
- Timmy gets one in the "Wonderful Life" episode where he uses laughing gas to float above Jorgen's head, insults Jorgen and briefly believes the laughing gas was making Jorgen laugh (it wasn't).
- Blonda had one when she stood up to Jorgen in "Blondas Have More Fun".
- Alright, basically anytime anyone stands up to Jorgen since they all find him to be so scary.
- Poof gets one when his fart restores the universe. That's the most badass fart in the history of Western Animation!
- On the most recent Fairly OddParents movie, Cosmo and Wanda's newborn son has been kidnapped by H.P. and Anti-Cosmo. Wanda tells them, "If you so much as lay a hand on our baby, I'll destroy both of you!" It did sound a bit forced, but was worth it to hear her threatening to single-handedly murder them.
- Timmy gets one later when he reveals his initial plan not working was actually the first part of The Plan, and breaks the team out of their butterfly net. Jorgen compliments Timmy, and is interrupted by Timmy telling him to dance. He does. Keep in mind Jorgen was wearing a bunny suit.
- Tootie gets her CMOA when she finds the Timmy doll in "You Doo!" Not realizing the doll controls what happens to Timmy, she starts playing with it, moving its head around as if it's saying what she'd like Timmy to say. At that very moment, Timmy is having lunch with Trixie (who he has put under his own control) and is about to say something sweet to her, but thanks to Tootie messing around with the Yoodoo doll of him, she gets him to instead say that Tootie is the one he loves and has him insult Trixie at the same time.
- Timmy gets one in "Information Stupor Highway" after he avoids getting chewed out by Crocker's virus and THEN sends a viral picture of Crocker in a red rubber dress for everyone to laugh at!
- Tootie, after being passed off as a psychotic stalker that Timmy would never ever like by some fans and writers for years, is revealed to grow up to be quite beautiful and smart in the future, and ironically Timmy becomes the one chasing her in the live action movie that takes place 13 years after FOP.
- Timmy and Tootie's kiss at the end of the live-action movie qualifies, since it ends up saving lives of Timmy's fairies.
- In "The Poltergeeks" Poof shapeshifting into a giant monster to safe his parents after Timmy's parent's try to destroy Cosmo and Wanda on live TV after capturing themand succeeding. It's gets more awesome when he destroys Timmy's parents' ghost hunting *coughfairyhuntingcough* equipment Crocker sent them injuring Timmy's parents so horribly they are forced to give up all the money they earned to pay for their hospital bill. Served them right after they tried using Timmy as ghost bait and not caring for his safety when the ghosts approached him. (the ghosts were Cosmo and Wanda, but they didn't know that so they believed the ghosts would try to hurt Timmy)
- Timmy's parents rescuing him from the Sewer Gator.
- Two moments in "Dream Goat:"
- Even though it was supposed to be a sad moment, Timmy comes clean and admits that he was the one who set Chompy free and he gave a good speech on why he did so.
- When the citizens are running after Timmy to turn him into dogmeat, Chompy witnesses this (with his family) and the four come to Timmy's aid the last minute. Since Chompy got a family, this redeemed Timmy in the eyes of the citizens.
- In The Temp from season 0 Cosmos Timmy senses goes off and he and Wanda race off to save him. Jorgen tries to stop them, but Cosmo just floats up to his face and tells him with a smile that, Timmy ALWAYS comes first. He then proceeds to knock Jorgen down with a flick of his finger (using his new monster muscles). This doubles as heartwarming as it shows how much he cares for his god child.