open/close all folders
- Let's declare the whole of The Grand Galloping Collab funny, right from the mangled version of Johnny Cash's "The Man Comes Around":
- The Dr. Rabbit Revival Collab, in all its glory.
- "Sieg Hiel! I am no longer Walrusguy's bitch!"
- "Dr. Rabbit, welcome to die!"
- Dr. Rabbit as the Dohvakiin.
- (on the moon) "I need air!"
- "The Great Wall of China reminds me of my middle finger!"
- "G'day, Dr. Rabbit! G'day, Dr. Rabbit!"
- "Do you know I caught Mewtwo with a Great Ball?" "Really?" "Yeah." (video of Dr. Rabbit trying to catch Mewtwo with a Great Ball and failing epically)
- "Ice to see you again."
- "Hello there! I am Dr. Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbit!"
- "It's sure to be the overture!" (1812 Overture starts playing)
- "Hello. I'm the Doctor."
- "Next stop, Af-" (hits a tree and explodes)
- Dr. Rabbit's balloon hits the Twin Towers. In a later entry it looks like the same is about to happen with his rocket, then he changes the scene.
- "Let's have a look—BLAAAAAH"
- "I am going to teach children all around the world how to properly take acid."
- R.I.P. Carmen 1997-2460
- "Next stop, Africa!" (flies into space)
- "Is it serious, Dr. Rabbit? THIS IS SERIOUS"
- I cannot possibly be original with this joke, unless everyone decides to skip it for being predictable.
- "Replace your toothbrush whenever the bristles get Shaggy."
- "Welcome TO THE JUNGLE"
- LieutenantGwo's entry getting hijacked by Billy Mays:Hi, Billy Mays here, this is a big fucking bazooka! Get out of the damn car, right now!
As a special bonus, you'll receive a ton of mud!
- "You know, it kind of reminds me of Magneto." "You are helpless against my chicken!"
- Dr. Rabbit's balloon getting suddenly blown up by a collision with Mario's head.
- "You can't get your teeth cleaned using a toothbrush that looks like shit!"
- Emily 1776-2012
- "First, we'll BRAAAAR"
- 'I have a good orgasm every night." "That's right!"
- "I know what's about to happen" *predictable* "Nobody can tell what's happening"
- "It's yours, my friend, as long as you limit starches."
- "Your mom and dad are the bad guys!"
- "The Great Wall kind of reminds me of Walrusguy's YouTube Poops of me." "Huh?" "it's stupid and too long."
- "It's time... to rock!"
- "And so, having accomplished NOTHING WHATEVER, The Impossibles left. Hit it, fellas!"
- "The Great Wall kind of reminds me of PANTIES."
- "I want to tell you all about my favorite thing: magnificent black ass!"
- The Great Big Rosen Collab.
- From Collab of the Hill:
- From its sequel King of the Collab:
Hank: "That comment about the lasagna... Well, here it's strict that we try not to say things that are not funny."Rich with Garfield's head: "Oh yeah?"
- The quote by Socrates on Travis' birthday cake (that also serves as a Freeze-Frame Bonus).
- This piece of Take That!:
Bobby: "I'm gonna lose my leg." *It does indeed fall off* "Oh god."Hank: "... Plus I can't say the word "sus" without someone giggling."
- Dale flying off and bringing Bill's head with him as a part of Bill's headless Running Gag.
- Another Take That!: Rich and the others watching VERY bad poops and the building then exploding.
- The almighty third one also has a ton of funny moments in it.Hank: "Well, that's weird. My dad's weird. Usually we're jacking him off."
Bill: "I'm going to die." *Bill's head explodes*
Hank: "Shut up, Bill."
Dale:"Was it good for you too, baby?"Severely cross-eyed Hank: "Yyyeeeaaaahhh!"
- "Maybe you could take him out for some gay time... Nothing gay though."
Hank: "My dad's still on the lavatory, he had to use the lavatory and said he might use the lavatory."
- "Six flags, more flags, more fags!"
- The Call-Back to see our forks.
- When Hank reads the letter:Hank: I'm only gonna repeat this once. [Musically] Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I like men.
Luanne: I don't know about-
Hank: Fuck off.
- The Stylistic Suck animation that Orpheus made.
- Ladybird eating a bomb and her head blowing off, eventually hitting the plane the Hills are on and causing it to fall while the sun slowly shows Orpheus's avatar. It's incredibly dark, but still hilarious.
- Orpheus somehow managing to make the Cromartie High School opening even more bizarre.
- All of the dirty old man sequence.
- "I worked as a washing machine. Then, I ate my son-" "I'm NOT a hamburger..."
- "I cannot open the door as I am making love to the door..."
- The ending. Trying to stop Cotton, Hank rushes in front of a train and leaps on the tracks... just to get hit by it.
- Robotnik Collab I and Robotnik Collab II, are both guaranteed to leave you laughing up a storm.
- The Oogieloves in the Big Ass Collab Extravaganza.
- "And Academy Award nominated director Thomas the Tank Engine."
- The Ellie Goulding Collab, the lovechild of TySketch's fans.
- SAUCY ASS
- And that's how babies are made
- The Clean Rosen Collab. It shows that YTP's can be funny without swearing.
- A Bag of...(feat. the gang). It's amazing how many hysterical lines one can make out of "When I was six, I ate a bag of plums.".When I was sixteen, I ate a bag of ducks.Six six six! *screen turns red and zooms in on him*When I was six I ate a bag of soggy rotten PIG FAT!I was born in a bag of plums. I was hiding in the corner of the bag. Doctor shouted "Good lord! What the fuck?" I popped out my head and said "Now watch me eat six bags of plums!"
- What has been dubbed The Sentence-Mixing King Saga, where a large portion of the Michael Rosen community got together to see who could make the most impressive piece of sentence-mixing to win the hypothetical "sentence-mixing crown". Highlights include:
- Ron Mad's entry, showing Michael singing "Baby Got Back".
- Yabakgibumpti claiming that he made Michael say antidisestablishmentarianism. It's Michael dubbed with a Synthetic Voice Actor.
- RootNegativeSixteen refusing to join because she already has a crown (Root's Author Avatar is Empress Azalyn, who being an empress naturally has a crown).
- The Anonymous Rosen Collab, right from the Fake-Out Opening inspired by the Monty Python and the Holy Grail special edition DVD.
- "Deep down inside, deep down where I don't know...there's a hamster."
- "Fast Food. Hot Food. Fish Food. Baby Food. Dog Food. (text says "Doge Food") Hamster Food. (text says "Penis Food") The Skyfoodgle."
- After a Long List of fruits Michael sells:
- All of Lambada (DrHotelMario), which sees Michael trying and failing to pull a Do Not Adjust Your Set.
- Alpha (RootNegativeSixteen's) musical number, as well as the Overly Long Gag with "And Now For Something Completely Different".
- Theta's (256PiAlternate) musical number as well.
- All of I (ZeroTyrant), where Michael goes up against Thirsty Batman.
- "Shut your eyes, take a deep breath..." cue Terminator 2: Judgment Day explosion
- "IT'S HURTING! I'VE GOT TO DO IT! I'VE GOT TO DO IT!" The epic music is what sells it.
- The SuSed version of Pilot's "Magic" at the end.Ho, ho, ho, it's HoH SiS, you noooooon. Never believe it's not sooooos.
- The Offensive Collab; while the majority of it consists of cheap 9/11 jokes, there are a few gems, especially in the Rosen parts.
- "Achievement unlocked: Make a tasteless joke - 991 G"
- "I gave my mom The Michael Rosen Blowjob."
- "Hi, BILLY MAYS here for Police Away! I hate the police, don't you? Well, let me show you how to take care of all the police with Police Away, the easy way to fuck the police!"
- "TWILIGHT IS BEST JESUS"
- "If there's one thing I can't stand, it's gorillas; I think you know what I mean."
- "And this is a big wide butt, [snap] rice!"
- "Me and my brother, we sit up in bed, doing egg on toast I think." (Oh yeah, it's an offensive poop) ""Me and my brother, we bombed the Twin Towers."
- "One of the first things we should have under our belt is a solid cock."
- The Peppa Pig segment, in which the parents suggest holding a "Fuck Show" to cover the costs of "fucking the school roof".
- The 2nd TTTE Collab
- The Spingebill Collection 2Spongebob: Well, time to punch that clock. (punches Tickety and shoves pudding at her face) FINISH YOUR DESSERT!!!!!
1995Patrick: (gesturing to a Windows 95) We have technology!(Blue Screen of Death)Patrick: (starts smashing the computer)2015Patrick: (gesturing to a Windows 8) We have technology!(Blue Screen of Death)
- Spongebob suddenly and out of nowhere being crushed by a giant Hefty box which eventually explodes.
- The Snickers ad.
- Patrick and technology.
- The 90's Collab has quite a few funny gems.
The following video contains lots of flashing colors, ear rape, and a slight chance of cartoon horses. Viewer discretion is advised.
- The Content Warning at the very beginning:
- The various potshots at Viacom.
- "Can't touch this." (Patrick: "Touch!")
- The entire Donkey Kong Country segment.
- "Drugs and alcohol can help you understand how cartoon characters can ruin your life."
- "Hi, I'm Paul!"
- "Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?" (Ominous Latin Chanting)
- What, you expected some earrape? HERE IT IS! (cue Sensory Abuse)
- The Barney YTP Collab is pure hilarity from beginning to end.
- "Barney is a Diamond Sword from Kansas."
- "Barney shows us lots of things. LOTS of things..."
- (Barney Home Video logo that has been distorted and slowed down) "I'm scared! I'm movin' on!"
- "Barney is a—(video gets stepped on) STEGOSAURUS!
- "Don't knock them down." "I won't." (Barney crashes through the cardboard brick wall) "OH YEAH!"
- "Can I play with Barney now?" "HELL NO YOU CAN'T!"
- "We like Ike."
- The Garfield Collab had a lot of funny moments.
Jon: Windows 2000.Garfield: Looks like shit!Jon: Garfield, OUT OF THE FUCKING HOUSE NOW!!!
- This moment:
Garfield: You should always do the sign with a condom on. (flips bird at Odie) See, Odie? The sign says "fuck off."Garfield: Read this, bitch. (Garfield cocks a gun and starts shooting books at Odie. Only one book ends up hitting him, and does no damage.) Aww.
- And this.
- The 2000's YTP Collab, a successor to the 90's collab, also has its share of funny moments.
- The Vine Collab by Goop Videos, six second videos of YTPs has a lot of funny moments.
- "The word is Vine, and it's spelt V, I- VINDALOO"
- The Dr. Phil Collab by cjflo, featuring big names like Dikekike, EmperorLemon, cs188, and DurhamRockerZ.
- The SML Collab by dabhdude has great moments as well.
- Micheal Rosen's Plamless Journey is a thing of great damn beauty, using sources featuring Michael Rosen that aren't from Rosen's youtube channel.
"If you know someone that has trouble reading, tell them to kiss my ass!"
- "Take something solid, warm it up enough, and it'll become hot. Warm it up more, and it'll become really hot."
- "Where it says date you could write... "OOOHHH LOOK AT IIIIT, LOOK AT IT, IT'S A BAAAYBEEEEEE!!" ...No, don't do that, you'll get me into trouble."
- "I don't like the way there are these fat Americans in the cupboard, shouting "Let us out! We want beef!""
- "In 2009, he became a YouTube Poop source."
- "The concept of five seconds is shit."
- "One of our earliest and warmest memories will be being red, in a book, that Sonic is the cure-all for teaching reading."
- "Giant cock Micheal Rosen has received an honorary bottle of L'oreal from Knottingham University."
- Brendan Barney's Sesame Street YTP Collab:
- From the Karmen Rider Collab:Mario: What's with the funny Costume?Yoshi: No Costume, Yoshi Karmen Rider Dino!
Mario: What the Fuck?
- The Schools Out Rock Collab.
Schoolhouse Rocky: "Hey Chef, what's the special today?"
- "Your favorite School House is The Rock!" (Cue The Rock's Theme)
- Bill being Bill O' Reilly
"3 times tennis is... 9 11. 3 times 9 is... Applesus."
- The opening part to Gravity being played over one of the World Trade Towers Coming down.
- "And then there's whore, Your Mom"
- "Hurry men, there's a furry convention in an hour"
- Ear Rape
- The breakdown of the multiples of 3 going a bit... off
- The next two are correct... but then form 6-2 they start going on top of each other with Will going "Numbers, Numbers, Numbers!".
- The SpingeBill Send-Off Collab
DJ: And now for the number one song in Bikini Bottom, "Mewtwo Battle". (battle music plays)Mr. Krabs: Grrrrrrr, SQUIDWAAAAAAAAARD!!!
- "How about a little Mewtwo?"
Mr. Krabs: Bob? (Bob Marley appears) Bee? (a bee flies into the scene)(caption) Shut up, SpongeBob.
- Mr. Krabs trying to describe the song to the DJ
Squidward: Attention, everyone, run for your lives. Robots have taken over the world!Customer: Oh brother, THIS GUY—!Squidward: WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?
- Squideard warns the customers
- Squidward breaking Mr. Krabs' appliances and finding rupees inside.
- The Dexter's Lab YTP Collab
Dexter: Sir, what is that white stuff you are stuffing up your nose?
- One of the edits of Dee Dee throwing her door open in the intro shows Pac-Man standing in front of the door as she opens it, sending Pac-Man flying into the screen Super Smash Bros. style.
- "I'm respecting your privacy by knocking, but asserting my authority as your father by coming in anyway!" (cue Dee Dee throwing open her bedroom door)
- "Ah, what a fine day for sas!" (Cs188 would be so proud)
- "My greatest, latest, greatest, latest, latest, greatest, greareg-est, la-al-test, invention is now LATEST"
- Dexter's teacher snorting cocaine in the middle of class.
Teacher: Umm....f--k you.
(Dexter looks sad)
Mom: Dexter, I came to ask you a little favor. (slaps Dexter's book away)
- "This machine has the ability to remove the most annoying personality trait known to man: FANDOMS!" (Sans appears behind Dexter)
- This conversation between Dexter and his mom:
Mom: I came to ask you a little favor.
Dexter: I do not associate with EY EVERY-
Mom: DEXTER! You're poopy.
Dexter: (now a pile of poo) WHAT?!!
Kids: (singing) Mr. Dexter is a piece of poop!
Teacher: "Class, say hello to Mr. Astronominov."
- As Dexter's teacher introduces Mandark to the class...
Mandark: "Please sir, call me 'Meme-dark'."
(Lightning flashes; quick cuts to The Nutshack opening, "We Are Number One", then the title screen of 7 Grand Dad.)
(beat; the teacher looks around, confused)
Mandark: Excuse me, sir. I'm smarter than you.
Teacher: Erm...f--k you.
(chorus of "oooooh"s as Mandark stands indignantly)
- In a Black Comedy YMMV way is Dee Dee using her newfound judo capabilities to toss Dexter through the sky and straight into the Twin Towers. ("That's not funny you sick fuck!") Later, Dee Dee reaches out to help Dexter help, only to pick him up and throw him into the Twin Towers AGAIN.
- Dee Dee kicking Dexter straight into the Sun.
- "After countless experiments, all testing proves my one true love a mere monkey!"
- "Dee Dee minus Dee Dee equals-" (cut to a screencap with a Dee Dee-shaped void where Dee Dee should be)
- Rude!Dexter and Dee Dee's Sound Effects Bleeps being remixed to the Donkey Kong theme.
- "Step up to your console, f—k to your console, breathe in the Wii console..." (Dexter breathes in a Wii; cut to Dexter being air-lifted to the hospital)
- The Single Source YTP Collab:
Soldier 76: Lot's of people said we'd keep the world safe. We Failed.
- The opening has each contributor's channel icon recreated in MS Paint.
- Soldier 76 only managed to lead Overwatch for 20 days.
Soldier 76: They thought I died. I did.
Soldier 76: Ow.Mario: Luigi, how can spaghetti make spaghetti?
Luigi: I don't know.
- "OK, Spy, this never leaves this room. You are a Lady."
- "I'm fried chicken. You want to be my mother?"
- The mutated bread is dubbed over with "SEDUCE ME"! The Medic is appropriately horrified.
- "After doing a bunch of trolling, the world died."
- The Star Wars Opening Scroll short-circuits and gets stuck.
- I. M. Meen managing to do his own version of I Like to Move It.
- The Arthur YTP Collab (feat. Matt Damon)Arthur: But I don't have a video camera!
Grandma: Too bad!
(cue end credits)
Matt Damon: You tell Arthur Read that he'll never eat lunch again!
- "The deadline for the video is in THREE DAYS!"
- Arthur resolves to shoot Matt Damon. Cue a picture of an old newspaper saying "DAMON SHOT".
The same newspaper is displayed only it's sideways with Arthur on it instead of Matt Damon, all while ominous music is playing)
Buster: First, you have to cut out the boring parts. (on a desktop, a folder titled "YTP_Collab" is moved to the recycle bin) Or anything you don't want people to see. (a suggestive fanart of Nick Wilde is displayed within Sony Vegas) How embarassing! Alright, just gotta put some stupid *streamer noise* on here, and... background music...
- Buster showing Arthur how to properly edit the video.
(they are making a movie called "Cocking with David Read", complete with stock porno music and retraux VHS effect. Then we cut to Matt Damon's abode)
Matt Damon: Suck dick? Sure, I'll do it! But I want 100% in the back end!
Buster: Then, after hours of work...
(Sony Vegas displays error screen, prompting Arthur to smash the computer with a samurai sword in rage)
Arthur: What have I done?
- After Arthur accidentally deletes his video:
Anakin: What have I done?!
(Arthur then calls Buster about his video...)
Buster: You can shit! (Sudden Sensory Abuse occurs)
Arthur: I wanted to work on the video some more, but I wanted to work on the video s'more! (spasms)
Buster: I have to edit one minute of footage down to 72 hours! I need HELP!
(cut to the next day when they are about to deliver the video)
Arthur: You don't really think there's a chance we could win, do you?
Buster: No, they put Teen Titans Go! on TV.
Matt Damon: You tell Arthur Read that he'll never eat lunch in this town again! (Cut to a picture of a shocked Arthur, with flames at the bottom of the screen and the same ominous music playing)
- When Matt Damon watches Arthur's video, it's actually a slow-motion clip of George Lundgren sneezing.
D.W.: Arthur's not here!
- Two instances near the ending:
John Cena: Are you sure about that?
D.W.: (Gasps) You're... JOHN CEN-
Arthur: Did I win? Is my video going to be on TV?
Matt Damon: Uh, no. You'll never eat lunch in this town again!
("What You Say" plays on a yellow tinted image of Arthur)
Arthur: Did I win?
Matt Damon: Uh, no. We're going with someone named George Washington. (Arthur becomes sad, revealing a pistol) Arthur Read!
(Arthur raises the gun to Matt Damon's head, shooting him and causing a Smash to Black. Then, the same ominous music plays, yet again, over the same newspaper with Matt Damon)
- EmperorLemon's Drake & Josh Collab.
- "I'm really glad Samus invented peaches."
- The numerous (and inevitable) Gamesphere edits:
- "It's a Gay Meme!"
- "It's a Grammy! It's musical! IT'S MUSICAL!!"
- The Gamesphere rapidly morphing into numerous random round (or roundish) things as Jake says "It's spherical!" in one edit.In order
- "IT'S ASTHETICAL!" (cue acid trip sequence)
- "IT'S NEVER OGRE."
- At one point, he holds a lit bomb. "It's a-" *BOOM*
- "It's-" (Cut to Family Guy credits)
- In a similar vein, Drake's (apparently horrifying) reflection in a mirror being replaced with everything from Josh, Belloc's face melting, the Viacom logo, Season 6 of Spongebob Squarepants, and one of the Game Boy Camera's Nightmare Faces.
- "EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Weiner"
- Josh playing vigorously on a game's loading screen, later being upset when his mom turns said screen off.
- Details about how heart attacks occur appearing as Drake eats an entire bowl of sugar, culminating in him apparently turning into Wilford Brimley with diabeetus 40 years later.
- "Hellooooo?" "AND GOOD BYE TO ANYO-" "Piss off."
- "That umbrella is not Stu."
- "Ooh, I'm EmperorLemon! Subscribers? Not for me! I'm just gonna eat me a big ol' bag of DOWNWARD SPIRAL."
- "Here's your bill."
- A fight between Drake and Josh being depicted as a Super Smash Bros. battle on Kirby's Dreamland, with Josh winning by "using the power of Kia".
- Josh: Ooh, I'm Drake!
- The sudden "Pink Hair" Disney Acid Sequence set to the Can-Can, which, among other things, includes a bunch of dancing mini-Joshes parading across the video.
- The Chadtronic YTP Collab
- The Queen remixes.
- "They've mis-titled this video! This video should not be called "Be Cool About Faaf", it should be called "Let's Throw Up". Bleaaagh!!
- "I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm ImImImImImImImImImImIm I'm a little freak." (Cue Only Time)
- "Good friends, gonna toot together with good freerf..."
- "I don't know what this is, this is like an ant video..." (smash cut to a video of ants crawling around) "DAH HA HA HA!!!"
- (about picture of Chadtronic as a kid) "Does this not look like the most generic stock image you've ever seen?"
- Dynamite inexplicably falling out of the box for the Nickelodeon Flashscreen.
- Nickelback LOL
- "Reach inside and squeeze his *bleep*.
- "Let's kill these lights yo!" (Cue Chad smashing the light in his room with his pillow)
- Barney Encourages Kids To Murder Bears note
- "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!"
- A sound clip from the Animaniacs episode "Baloney and Kids" being used when the kids are looking at a statue of a lion.
- "My favorite animal is...a bear!" (dramatic music)
- "My favorite animal is a 2!"
- Whenever the kids sing "teddy bear" in their song, the audio is spliced to make them say "Ted" as an image of the titular bear appears.
- "Me and my ted, getting all red!"
- "This is illegal, you know!"
- "Cause with Ted right here along side ME, I'm naughty!"
- The kids kicking their legs with their bears as the Can-Can plays.
- A girl saying "Cheers!" as she smokes a cigarette.
- When the kids ask Barney if he would like to join their tea party, an explosion is shown.
- YTP - Moananana:
- The opening that spoofs Samurai Jack.
- The rampant Rock puns and jokes.
- Maui's flight to the Heart of Te Fiti being depicted as a level from Super Mario 64.
Moana: What if we fish beyond the sea?
- ...A shape-shifter who could change form with the power of his magical mouth...
- "And his name...was JOJ CEASE!" "IT'S TIME TO STOP!!"
- "And his name...was Maui-o." (Maui is Captured by Mario.)
- Super Moana Odyssey
- "Draining the life from island after island after island after island after AAH."
- The various edits to the crying kid from the beginning of the movie, particularly the mash-up with the famous "show me your war face!" meme.
- "Consider the coke!" "The WHAT?!"
- "There will come a time where you will stand on this peak and get stoned on this mountain, like I did. And that day, when you get stoned, you will get high!"
- A man getting the Mona Lisa tattooed on his back.
- "I'm curious about that chicken...eating that chicken." (Heihei eats a clone of himself.)
- This exchange:
Tui: No one goes beyond the ree-
Moana: WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK? YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER! We fish beyond the reef.
Tui: I thought I told you: No one goes beyond the reef.
Moana: I know, but-
Tui: NO ONE GOES BEYOND THE REEF.
Moana: I know, but-
Tui: NOBODY! Not even MY MOM!
Gramma Tala: Don't tell me what to do. (turns into a manta ray and jumps the reef)
- "I've been staring at Maui!" (close-up of Maui's "bod".)
- "When I die, I'm going to die." (canned laughter)
- "What are you doing?" "Something I should have done twenty years ago!" (cut to Hunchback's climax, with Moana replacing Quasimodo)
- "There is no heart! This is just a stupid TOYYYY!!"
- Maui actually dropping Moana's boat on Moana...twice.
Maui: You're welcome!!
(cue end credits)
Moana: You are a strange man.
- "Ice Ice Maui."
- "Hey, you know who stole your mum's coke and got high? This guy!" (claps several times) Yi-ay!
- Moana's face disappearing for no apparent reason during "You're Welcome".
- "You lying, slimy son of a gun."
Maui: It was made by the gods, you can't fix it.
- Maui being dragged back onto Moana's boat by a mouse pointer.
- "Well, Tamatoa hasn't always been this glam...I dabbed once! ....ONCE!"
- Maui turning into Crash Bandicoot after getting his hook back.
- Tamatoa trying to eat Maui...only to be interrupted by another Maui, to Tamatoa's confusion.
- After Maui's hook gets damaged:
Fix-It Felix Jr.: I can fix it!
(Felix hits the hook with his magic hammer once, fixing it; cue Maui standing with it happily as the Final Fantasy victory theme plays.)
Maui: IT'S AMAZING! YOU'RE A GENIUS! IT'S JUST LIKE NEW!!
Maui: ...Cena! Heh heh...hey...! How ya been...?
- Moana restoring the Heart of Te Fiti...who is then revealed to be John Cena.
( Smash Cut to John Cena pinning The Rock to the ground.)
Moana: (embracing her parents) I may have gone a little ways past the reef.
- Moana returns home and...
Tui: NO ONE GOES BEYOND THE REEF!
Sina: You're grounded.
Maui: Now we're going to bury you! (shuts Moana in the cave)
Moana: Oh no...
(cue end credits)
- Schaffrillas Productions, whose entry is included in this collab, is well known for including "Shiny" in his poops. He didn't include it in his entry. The collab ends on his voiceover wondering if he forgot to include a certain something in his entry, as a demented clip from that very song plays.note
- The Shrekoning, from start to finish.
- Most, if not all, of the All Star parts.
- "Somebody once told me I was a shed."
- The Duloc information board scene somehow seguing into a stream of increasingly bizarre and sense-abusing Disney Acid Sequences, with most of the segments scored to various remixes of All Star. It's capped off by Donkey fainting when the picture of him and Shrek is taken.
Lord Farquaad: People of Duloc, fuck you!
Shrek: Oh that's not very nice... You are short!
Caption: NERVE TOUCHED (Farquaad screams)
Shrek: You are in my ass.
(Farquaad's head screams again, specifically placed on Shrek)
- "How many layers of onion are you on?"
- Most, if not all, of the All Star parts.
- The Cool Cat Saves The Kids YTP Collab
- The Chowder YTP Collab
- The intro giving us the long-awaited pairing of Majora's moon and the Rick and Morty screaming sun.
- Terry Crews' cameo.
- There's a brief On the Next featuring a clip from Schaffrillas Productions' Moana collab entry, which was uploaded the day before the Chowder collab was. Gingy lampshades that he already saw this. Cue Unreadably Fast Text slide where Schaffrillas explains that he was forced to hold back the Chowder collab when the Moana collab was released the day the former was supposed to be uploaded.The moral of the story is don't make plans.
- Five Nights at Foster's 2, the sequel to NPCarlsson's "Five Nights at Foster's".
Remember, only you can prevent killing yourself.
- The part where the show's logo is edited to read "What am I doing with my life?"
- The pooped episode was called "Store Wars". So many people made the obvious joke with the title that they were all laid on top of each other in the final video.
- The entire cocaine scene.
- Wilt holding the door for people while repeatedly saying "Go f*ck yourself."
- Schaffrillas Productions' obsession with "Shiny" reaching its epix in the form of an epic collab called The Shiny-ing.
- There are several instances of "Fuck yeah, sparkle sparkle!"
- "What are you doing here?"
- "I ate myself." (cannibalism)
- "I took a crap on my grandma."
- "Well Tamatoa has never been glam. (So sad.) I was Mr. Krabs once."
- "I just love FREE FOOD?!? And you look like my grandma."
- When Maui tries to change back to human, among the things he changes into are Sharpedo, a piece of toast, Garfield, Scoutmaster Lumpus, Aardvark Matt Damonnote , Trumpet Mr. Skeltal, and Whale!Kuzco ("Don't you say a word"). When he does change back...
- Waxican keeping count of how many sex jokes he uses in his entry, since Schaffrillas himself recommended only one or two such jokes per entry. Eventually, the counter reaches three and Waxican is disqualified.Please don't
- Tamatoa eats Moana's ice cream.
- When Tamatoa is about to burst from his cave, the opening lines of Smash Mouth's "All-Star" are used, where nowadays, the song has always been used before someone busts open a door. In this video, however...
- Dear Chris Hansen, a poop of Dear Evan Hansen that unites the talents of Schaffrillas and up-and-comer Jalisa Weschen.
Evan: ♫ I've learnt to slam on- ♫
- The complete desecration of Dear Evan Hansen's well-known song, " Waving Through a Window".
Mung: The brakes!
Bob: TINA! ON THE LEFT! YOU'RE ABOUT TO HIT THAT CAR! THE BRAKES!
[As Bob yells, Strip "The King" Weather ends up flying into the air, before exploding when he crashes on the race course]
Evan: ♫ Before I even ♫ turn the lightsaber,
♫ Before I make steak. ♫
Donald Trump: I've just raised the stakes.
Viridi: You creep! Just go away already!
Evan: ♫ Before I lead with THE WORST OF ME! ♫note
Zoe: Hey, I have to apologize, but my ASSHOLE brother saw him push you.
- This exchange.
(Cut to the scene where Mufasa is killed by his brother Scar, where Evan is Mufasa and Connor is Scar)
Evan: ♫ When you're falling in a stampede and there's nobody around, do you ever really crash or even make a sound? ♫
Zoe: I don't need you to TELL ME SOMETHING! Convince me you're in love.
- "We start with stars, light and diamonds in your eyes. THIS I SWEAR BY... THE stars in our EYE SOCKETS! On the outside, always looking in, will I ever be MOAR than I've always been, cause I'm tap-tap-tapping amiibo! So I wait around for Steve Harrington to appear..."
- This entire scene:
Evan: Okay, well how do we do that?
Zoe: Fuck me!
Evan: Oh, um...
Zoe: Fuck me ass.
Evan: I'm actually asexual.
Zoe: So am I. Mate with me for life.
Evan: WHAT? That doesn't even make sense!
Zoe: That was a test, and you passed!
Zoe: You don't have to to fuck me.
Evan: Oh good.
Zoe: I don't need you to tell me a memes. I don't need you to sus-sus-search for the truth that memes used to be funny. Cause what we got going is terrible!
(cue Bojack Horseman credits)
Mace Windu: (While igniting his lightsaber, while his three other Jedi Knights do the same) In the name of ♫ Dear Evan Hansen ♫, you're under arrest.
- When Laura Dreyfuss ends up showing the viewers a Dear Evan Hansen book that hasn't been released yet, guess who catches her?
[Cut to Laura Dreyfuss in prison]
Laura Dreyfuss: So as you can probably tell, I shouldn't have done that.
- Beforehand, a picture of Drumpf is seen in Dreyfuss' room.
- The Nickelback YTP Collab
Chad: Look at this fuckin' cock, every time I do I masturbate! (wtf is my life?)
- "How did my ass get so red?" (As Chad Kroeger's ass glows red)
- The clip of the band walking in the meadow from "When We Stand Together" set to the Alfred Hitchcock Presents theme.
- "Went to school". "We don't need no education".
- Chad holding a picture of himself.
- "And what the hell is in MY ASS?"
- Then Chad pops out of his own ass.
- "Look at this BRAND NEW CAR!"
- "My dick is sticking out"
- "This is where I gave a fuck." (1000%!! I USED TO GIVE A FUCK)
- "I used to masturbate a dozen times. The sex fuckin' sucked."
- Haaaa High School.
- "Most of the time, I ejaculated."
- Is this guy even playing?
- The Taco Bell Take That!. "That shit makes me shit like crazy! BLEEEEEH!" (fart) "SHIT!"
- "This is where I went to prison."
- "I'm tired of saying, 'GOOD DAY, SIR!'"
- "Look at this steamed ham!"
- "Squeeze my cock! To steer when you're breathing in my steer when you're breathing in my steer when you're breathing in my cock!"
- When her dick brushes up against you.
- The same woman getting hit by a car.
- "Watery shit! Should I ejaculate?" No.
- "Oh, God! This song sucks!"
- "Do you remember the old arcade?" No. "Why?" The "arcade" is a deadly "photograph" (lazer)
- "I was so nervous that I nearly blew up."
- "I haven't seen my dick since God knows wheeeeeeeen!"
- The girl from "Let Me Go" going back in the house when he sees Chad as a firefighter. "Ew."
- Supra Mayro Odd-ICEE!
- The "Odyssey, ya see" part of the song has Mario in the "Star Gate" sequence from 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- At that same scene, a Honda Odyssey appears.
- ♫ All around the world... ♫
- The "Odyssey, ya see" part of the song has Mario in the "Star Gate" sequence from 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse Catastrophe is one long funny moment from beginning to end.
Mickey: So, uh, where do you think Donald went?
- The constant Trump jokes.
- "If you see Donald, say 'China'."
- "Say, you wanna come inside my clubhouse?" (sound of kids screaming)
- "I almost forgot - there's no clubhouse." (cut to credits)
- "I almost forgot." (How could I ever for-)
- The Steven Universe intro parody.
- "Only you can prevent diharrea!" (laugh track)
- ThisMickey: Today I'm playing hide and seek with Donald Duck.
Donald: (entering) You betcha!
Mickey: I wonder where he could be...
Offscreen VO: HE'S RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE!
- Mickey boasts that his friends will help him in the hide and seek game.Donald: You don't have any friends!
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
Mickey: I don't need friends, they disappoint me.
- Minnie is at the door.
- The Mousekatools.
- You get nothing! (Okay.)
- "Is that Donald?"
- Mickey ponders where Donald went.
Mickey: Yeah, that makes sense.
- The constant Trump jokes.
- The Weird Al Show YTP Collab
- "Today's lesson is: Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy, but socially dead."
- "A bunch of my friends are gonna be dropping-" (cue Let Me Hit It)
- "Candy corn on the cob!" ("Everything's on a cob!! The whole planet's on a cob!! Go, go, go!!")
- The Magic School Bus YTP Collab
- The first part of the theme song being overlaid on top of footage from Saving Private Ryan.
- At one point, Arnold's groan of disappointment when the other children remind him of their field trip being far from normal is replaced by Carl Wheezer.
- When Arnold walks towards Miss Frizzle in the school bus, there is a very awkward camera shot that is aimed at his crotchnote . In response, a clip from Baby Driver was used, containing a line from Kevin Spacey that not-so-subtly alluded to his real life child molestation allegations.
- The various edits to Arnold freezing when he takes off his helmet.
- The KidSongs YTP Collab, a collab based off Very Silly Songs uniting the talents of four up-and-coming poopers.
- The Robot Chicken Star Wars YTP Collab
Yoda: To be trained as a Jedi, you must die.
- This:Anakin: Are you an elephant?
Anakin's mom (with Max Rebo's face plastered on top of hers): I'm not a fucking blue elephant!
- The beginning of the Jedi Council's meeting.
[Ganon suddenly appears on the screen, shooting lightning at the audience]
Yoda: Hii Muss Non Sah-me. Hii Muss Non Sah-me.
- For some unknown reason, the Jedi Council becomes a Satanic ritual.
Everyone on the Jedi Council but Yarael Poof: Hii Muss Non Sah-me. Hii Muss Non Sah-me.
Yarael Poof: I don't even know what that means. Can I ask what that means?"
"Just me. Fuck!" (Head falls down in disdain)
- Yarael asks the Jedi Council if anyone's finishing his pizza. His response when no one speaks?
- Since EmperorLemon's avatar is a picture of Admiral Ackbar, expect a lot of references to him, especially in the "Admiral Ackbar Cereal" segment.Kid: There's a downward spiral in every box!
- The emperor's song.
- At one point, the song states that one of the Orders other than Order 66 is "stabbing a smuggler in the back". Cue Kylo Ren doing just that to Han Solo, which not-so-subtly alludes to Kylo Ren killing his father, Han, in The Force Awakens. Bonus points for using Censored for Comedy, as all we hear is Han's death cries.
- "GECKO: Hell."
- This parody of The Empire Strikes Back's Signature Scene:Vader: I am your mother.
Luke: Noooo- (Spasms) That's not true! That's NOT TRUE!
Vader: And Princess Lel is your sister.
Luke: That's... (Flashback to a scene of them in bed together)
Leia: (in flashback) That was so wrong.
Luke: Guess I'll just be killing myself then. (Steps off platform and falls) GYAHHHHHH!
- Three words: Maximum Reference Overdrive.Waiter: Hi welcome to Burger King, can I take your order?
Mon Mothma: I'll have a grilled cheese deluxe on a raft, extra shiny, make it cry, make it die, burn it (Now the animators are gonna have to draw all this fire!), let it swim inside a simulation inside another simulation inside a taco, dropped it in the toilet (There's a taco sticking out of the toilet!), poop on it wearing a salmon suit!
Waiter: That's naaaasty.
Mon Mothma: But I'm not done yet! You must play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with New Funky Mode & Knuckles and Steven with the animal style inside a Youtube Poop for two hours.
Waiter: Are you done yet?
Mon Mothma: Yes.
Waiter: This isn't some kind of prank, is it?
Mon Mothma: Uhhhh... No mother, it's just the northern lights.
[A title card states "Two hours later"...]
Waiter: HERE'S YOUR STUPID ORDER!
Mon Mothma: YOU FORGOT THE PICKLES!
Ackbar: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I guess you'll never eat lunch in this town again!
[Ackbar uses Eye Beams to blow up Mon Mothma]
- Max Rebo emerges from the rubble yelling "I LIIIIIVE!"
- Palpatine ends up being the cause of his own demise, because of Darth Vader reading his suicidal thoughts. His pleads to keep living are the icing on the cake.Palpatine: (While shooting Force Lightning at Luke) ...Yeah. Guess I'll just be killing myself then.
Vader: Oh! Okay!
[Vader lifts Palpatine towards a reactor shaft, preparing to throw him off]
Palpatine: No no no no no! I'm just kidding! Don't kill me! I'm the scrotum guy, remember?! No, no, no, no-
[Vader tosses Palpatine down the reactor shaft]
- The Wander Over Yonder YTP Collab
- Sylvia and Wander crashing into the force-field being overlaid with the opening backbeat of Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy".
- We Are Number One but with a bunch of stupid and funny jokes in it
- The 21 Chump Street collab
- Towards the beginning, the announcer conducts the cast like in the Spongebob Squarepants episode "Band Geeks". They all play loudly, causing the windows to explode and knocking out Link. Cue a flimsy "credits" roll, typed in Comic Sans and featuring misspelled names, as the background music goes "And then they died!" This doesn't last long.
- The announcer also mis-pronounces Lin-Manuel Miranda's name; he says "Manuel" like "Manual".
- "She has no style. She has no grace. this girl has a face."
- Justin is briefly imprisoned one million years simply for hating Voltron.note
- This:Naomi: ♫ If I'm doing my JOJ... If I'm doing my job... ♫
Narrator: And what is your job, besides making balloon animals?
Doctor Strange: ♫ I am making life safer...
Naomi: ...one bag at a time. I'm just a bill. I feel malignant melanoma! ♫
- "What the heck, I gotta doo-doo!" (Comedy.)
- "So I slid it right in there..." is rendered an Accidental Innuendo by two of the poopers. Jalisa Weschen, who organized the collab, tells them "I thought I told you to keep it clean!" Schaffrillas Productions retorts, "Not happening."
- BOLICE CAR
- At the end, Justin is shown in jail with Laura Dreyfussnote ."Well, this sucks."
- The Backyardigans collab
- "Wow, this place is radical!"
- While surfing the "perfect wave", Pablo wipes out. A lifeguard tries to save him, but according to the subsequent text slides, he doesn't make it. This sets off a chain reaction that results in the universe reverting to its pre-big bang state. And then the remainder of the collab plays out "in a parallel universe".
- Steamed Hams but it's a YouTube Poop Collab, from start to finish.
- For starters, it's an hour and a half long collab based on a scene that doesn't even last three minutes. And seven minutes of that is mostly based on Superintendent Chalmers ringing the doorbell.
- This:Billy Mays: Has this ever happened to you?
(camera zooms in on Skinner's grinning face as Chalmers knocks on the door and yells "Seymour!" all while Happy Together is playing in the background)
- Skinner opens the door for Chalmers...Skinner: No. (closes door)
(Chalmers rings the bell several more times)
Skinner: Uhh... no.
Chalmers: (while ringing the doorbell rapid-fire) SEEEEYYYYYMOURRRR!
Skinner: Ah, ah, ah. You didn't say the magic word.
Chalmers: You're fired.
[Skinner opens the door]
Skinner: Opening the door with this keyhole.. Look! Seymour that doesn't go in there you silly bitch! Hahaha!
[The screen goes red, and Chalmers' rage towards Skinner is unleased offscreen]
- Skinner opens the front door to find, instead of Chalmers, Spongebob and Patrick asking if Skinner is ready to go jellyfishing. Skinner says no and slams the door. Later, they show up again as Skinner repeatedly closes the door on them.
- In another scene, he finds some Pop Tarts singing Christmas carols.Skinner: Fuck you it's January!
Billy Mays: Not anymore.
- At one point, Skinner finds Anakin Skywalker burning in the oven. In another, he finds Andy's toys about to be torched in the incinerator.
- Immediately after the "Skinner and the Superintendent" song, we get a short sequence of three different Rocky Roll Call scenes strung together.Chalmers: What was that part about the, um... who now?
- When Skinner justifies his burning oven, he repeatedly does a "Mmm" sound that angers Chalmers up to the point where he takes out a pistol and kills him via a Boom, Headshot!. Believing that Skinner is finally dead, Chalmer heads back to the dining room... but finds multiple Skinners, big and small, doing the "Mmm" sound effect. At this point, Chalmers aims the pistol to his own head, and a Black Screen of Death confirms the suicide.
- The edits when Skinner jumps out of the window and runs to Krusty Burger.
♫ Wait! He isn't dead! Skinner Surprise!
- Firstly, he ends up breaking both his legs. All he can say is "Egads!".
- Skinner ends up being caught by Superintendent Chalmers at Krusty Burger, because the latter was standing at the front entrance.
- Skinner is hit by a car, because he kept sprinting across a road without checking for any cars.
- Skinner is hit by a tram, that can somehow travel on a road.
- A song accompanies it, like "Fuck This Shit I'm Out", Foster the People's "Pumped Up Kicks", Hollywood Undead's "Another Way Out" and a heavily distorted version of Maurizio DeJorio's "Running in the 90's".
- Skinner is killed by Superintendent Chalmers, who has a sniper rifle.
- As Skinner tries to leave, he is spotted by Unikitty! So, he sprints as fast as he can towards the Krusty Burger, but Unikitty launches her flaming self towards him. But just as she is about to hit him, a truck hits both of them. The song "You Are Dead" accompanies this moment, something that causes JonTron to angrily throw the Total Distortion cartridge ("I'M SICK OF YOUR SHIT!") towards Charlie Brown.
- Skinner runs back and forth to the Krusty Burger. At one point, he goes back to his kitchen, and is caught by a glaring Superintendent Chalmers.
- Multiple Skinners run towards the Krusty Burger, something which is spotted by Superintendent Chalmers. The fact that Chalmers screams "SEYMOUR!" makes it funnier. And to top that, a UFO sucks in one of the Skinners, breaking the chain.
- During running, Skinners is squished by a falling giant burger.
- Instead of falling onto his backyard, he falls into a truck full of peanuts. He ends up passing away due to his peanut allergies. Suddenly, Rob Cantor's "Shia LaBoeuf" describes Skinner's resurrection.
There's a gun to your head, and death in his eyes. ♫
- This moment from Schaffrillas Productions:
- At the end, Skinner is informed that he's a dead meme, so he decides to disguise himself as Peter Griffin and reenact the sidewalk-tripping scene. An offscreen voice cries out "It's not funny anymore!" So Skinner, with tears in his eyes puts a gun in his mouth and kills himself. All this while "What a Wonderful World" is playing. And to avoid copyright problems, the song gradually becomes one that was sung by the Voice of the Legion.All of this is canon.
Seymour Skinner is dead.
You are not allowed to make any more Steamed Hams memes.
Let him and the meme rest in peace.
- The Brain Drain of Pooh
- Kirby YTP Collab: DeDeDe's Dirty Cartoon
- The Inception-worthy ending.
- The Muppets From Space Collab
- The N. Sane Collab not only has some amazing entries, but they're edited together perfectly.
- "The time had come to test the machine. Ready?" "No."
- "This bandicoot will be my bandicoot will be my bitch. We will party every monday and eat Domino's!"
- "Crash, my boy, we will be besties! Then we will fuck every woman in THE WORLD! Very stimulating!" "Oh well, guess I'd better go kill myself."
- Everything that happens when Crash jumps out the window.
- Robbie Rotten interrupting Crash and Tawna's... intimacy.
- Cortex suddenly deciding he wants to be the hero.
- "Rest in peace Dr. Ivo Robotnik"
- "We need more sex slaves! Also, we need Earthbound."
- "doktor cotez haz no friens tis iso sadd can we get 100000 subscibles"
- Vegas Pro crashing on Coco's laptop.
- An exchange between Uka Uka and Dr. Cortex;
- Cortex failing because he decided he didn't need Uka Uka's instructions on getting through the hotels.
- This moment as well:
- Tiny Tiger singing "C is for Cookie".
- The Smash Bros. YTP Collab
Link: Oh, boy!
- There is a plethora of jokes involving Waluigi's exclusion from the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate roster.
- "I'd like to introduce you to the noose." (Offensive!)
- "I love The Super Mario Bros Super Show! so much I could scream memes."
- Scott the Woz screaming later became a Running Gag throughout the collab.
- "Kirby's Return to Wii Fit Country VII" for the Virtual Boy.
- "In addition, Link is now fully voiced in English."
Ike 1: Prepare yourself.
- On Ike's different voices: (Can someone fill in the references I missed?)
Ike 2: Why are we whispering?
Ike 1: Prepare yourself.
Ike 2: Prepare yourself!
Ike 1: Prepare yourself.
Ike 2: Prepare yourself for the Rubberband Man! (starts doing the Fortnite dance)
Dark Samus: PIKACHU!
- Announcing Ecco as a new Echo Fighter.
- Thanos snapping half of the roster into amiibo's to make Ultimate's roster closer to Melee's.
- The Nintendo Wii U Classic GameCube Controller Remote Pad-Chuck Plus Pro compatible with Super Smash Bros. Ulcers.
- "I rate both of Pit's Final Smashes the same, as I like them both the same. I like how both reference THE SAME game and I feel like both are also THE SAME. So I put them in THE SAME spot."
- "Villager's Final Smash is THE SAME."
- "Who's that Super Smash Brother?" has Waluigi's silhouette. The answer is actually Dark Samus.
- The cast for Smash 64:
- The Dog With a Blog 6th Anniversary Collab
- Jimmy Davis's Peter Man 1 Collab:
(M.J. falls off the building)
- The tour guide at the laboratory speaks entirely in the infamous "Burger King Foot Lettuce" copypasta.
- "Harry, Jimmy Davis will block you if you send him spider pictures. It's a defense mechanism." (This is then used as a pick-up line.)
- "Where do you want me? Over here?" "Uh..." "Over here?" "Uh..." "Over here?" "Uh..." "Over here?" "Uh..."
M.J. (as she falls) "Over here?"\\Peter: "Perfect..."
(pan down to the floor where there is a large jar of change.)
- Instead of a spider, Peter is bitten by a loudly screaming Keemstar.
- Norman's head inflating like a balloon and being popped by a pin.
- "Peter? Are you up? Any change?"
Peter: Yep! Big change! (rimshot; Patrick boos and is promptly punched by Peter)
J. Jonah: What the fuck is Parker doing playing Minecraft on my front page?! He's a menace to the entire city! I want that little piece of shit's ass on my front page!!
- "Hi, M.J.."
- Peter tearing himself in half as he tries to use his webbing.
- "You do realize that N.W.A. is not responsible for sauce jokes?"
- The entirety of Master Joj's segment is somehow both this and utter Nightmare Fuel at the same exact time.
- "He tried to tell me something important and I threw up in his face..."
- J. Jonah Jameson as Darth Maul.
- "We could be heroes!" "...just for one day."
- The Buglers try to think of good articles about Peter:
Robbie: He pooped for 6 hours after eating Subway!
(visual of Peter screaming in a bathroom stall)
J. Jonah: That's pretty good...probably caused by Wreck-It Ralph.
(cut to a picture of Ralph in a chef outfit at a Subway restaurant, sheepishly holding a bottle of laxatives over a sub sandwich)
Robbie: Problem is, we don't have a good picture. We can barely get a glimpse of him.
J. Jonah: (as Georges Hautcourte fiddles with a pen in the background) Aw, is he shy? If we can get Robert De Niro in a thong smoking a bong with Donkey Kong we can certainly get a picture of Spider-Man's ass!
"That is the scariest fucking thing I have ever seen in my entire life."
- Thomas the Tank Engine angrily plowing down the street into a fish market run by a "Fish Controller" as Peter tries to speak to M.J.*
- "Norman, the board is Norman. You're Norman."
- The Oscorp execs getting skeletonized by one of the Green Goblin's bombs is (appropriately) accompanied by Thor's Big "OMG!" from Thor: Ragnarok (and "Spooky Scary Skeletons").
- Waltman13s Green Eggs & Ham collab:
Cat in the Hat: I freak out every now and then because the devil bamboozled me.noteCat in the Hat: I frequently beat up Fry. *cuts to him doing exactly that*
- The first three minutes were just of the Cat in the Hat saying Oooohhhh... A startling amount of mileage out of just one syllable. And whats more, several of the entrants edits of that moment didnt even make it into the final collab, so three minutes is a low estimate.
- Heck, the Cat easily steals the show with his share of egg jokes. But he has golden examples that aren't egg related:
- "Green Eggs and Shit" by God
Sam: Eating green eggs and ham?
- From TTIPoopfinals entry, Sam-I-Am catches his friend in the act, Johny Johny-style.
Other: No, Sam-I-Am...
Sam: Telling lies?
Other: No, Sam-I-Am!
Sam: Would you open your mouth?
Other darts away
I said open your fucking mouth!
- Becomes a Brick Joke later during the try them scene.
- From Sneakiest Chameleons entry, I fucked your mom again is a pretty basic sentence mix on its own, but then his mom shows up later in Sams house.
- In Very Old Ladys entry, theres a Wilkins Coffee reference during the house scene. A match made in heaven.
- Possibly accidental, but in Waltman13s entry, when the other guy gives Sam a blowjob in the dark, his eyes in the animation loop dont go past Sams nose level.
- Also from Waltman13, Comic-Con is being held inside the boat, with a panel featuring Unikitty!, Kenny, and King Harkinian. Guess where Yellow Guy lands when he falls in.
- There are a number of freeze-frame bonuses within the collab that either refer back to previous Green Egg poops or are just plain gut-busters. Like for example in the Fox News HUD:
- Ghost and Alex Jones outed as reptilian communists.
- Bounty for wanted serial rapist Sylvester Molester McMonkey McSpankey tripled since the train incident.
- Local Floridian man spent too much time on this effect.
- Cheesy Genie
- The Treehouse of Horror YTP Collab / NIGHTMARE EDITION
- The Grinch YTP Collab
(totally not) inspired by: The Green Eggs and Ham YTP Collab
- The opening credits aren't that funny, but we get this gem:
Live-Action Cat: Dirty hoe!
- If you pause at the right moment, you can see a deep fried Leo the Lion for a split-second on Ian 'O Keefe's entry.
- In fact, most of the Cat in the Hat Production jokes revolve around the movie, or eggs.
Grinch: There's one thing I like: fucking Stocking.
- "Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Leaked Smash Bros."
- Expect a lot of "Grinch Leak" jokes in the collab as well.
- The Lorax shooting up Whoville because of a tree getting cut down.
- The several head twisting jokes, from "I can see EVERYTHING." to a cameo from Natsuki.
- This line:
- NO DEAD MEMES note
- PresidentOfJelybeans vs. gamegenieeditor:
- ThePopcornFairy vs ProjectSNT:
- CyberCross11 vs iDuckFilms
- DrHotelMario vs Damonater1234:Twilight Sparkle: Well, if you heard me muttering, you must have known what I was muttering about!Rainbow Dash: Yeah, yeah, something about root beer, right?Pinkie Pie: Commander Chad Warden was the real cream of the PS Triple.
- Round 4, which is literally just Applejack saying she has nothing (representing Damonater1234 forfeiting the tennis match).
- NPCCarlsson vs. Jimmy Davis (aka. "PBG's Ping Pong Poop") is quite possibly one of the best tennis matches ever made, to the point that even PBG himself approved of the videos:
- Running gags in one, more, or all videos:
- "Zelda is a man!" "Oah!!"
- Madame Foster's head being used as a basketball.
- "And his name is John Cena/Senior!" (cut to a bar-room brawl between several YTP makers)
- Both instances of ProJared's head superimposed onto Wonder Woman's body.
- Mr. Resetti gets sent to Hell; Jimmy Davis depicts Hell as the YouChew website.
- A statue of Wonder Woman with ProJared's face that appears Once per Episode.
- Round one (NPCCarlson)
PBG: "You know who's really happy? The Happy Mask Salesman."
- PBG's "explanation" for why the Happy Mask Salesman is cool:
HMS: "I'm not happy, Link. NOT. HAPPY.."
PBG: Just look at how happy he is: He spazzes arouora sezzaps, he spawns Mr. Resetti out of thin air...
Resetti: Ya saved me a lot of diggin' ya did, so here's your reward! (drops a cake on the Happy Mask Salesman)
HMS: You miserable little weasel! I'll get my revenge for this!
PBG: He even commits suicide (HMS walks off a cliff with a Wilhelm Scream) and says this:
HMS: My voodoo mask has been stolen. Get the evil mask back or else I will strangle your nipples!
HMS: And please, would you clean this cake of my face?
- Giving cake to the Happy Mask Salesman becomes a Brick Joke later in the video.
- "I'm a pony..."
- Round two (Jimmy Davis) Somehow, the entire video becomes an absolutely and hilariously insane cavalcade of Reference Overdosed Rapid-Fire Comedy:
PBG: He even commits genocide!
- The numerous Call Backs to this previous YTP.
- "Hello, everybody, my name is Peanut Butter Gay Man!" (canned laughter; "That's funny!") "I meant to say something completely different: Hey everybody, I'm Jewish."
- The music number set to "Happy", which also lampshades Have a Gay Old Time.
- "Man, the Happy Mask Salesman is actually a little bit freaky." (HMS does Wild Take)
DaThings1: I like ponies!
HMS: All bronies must die! (zaps DaThings1, scaring spectating Crow and Tom Servo away)
PBG: Ugh, what was in those cheeseburgers...?
- "There's a circle that says 'touch', and when you push it it sounds like s***!" (pushes button) "Come in or else I will strangle Your Mom!" "Gasp, that's my dad!"
- The Happy Mask Salesman still hates cake.
- PBG makes a Youtube Poop. ("Sir, I'll have you know that littering is a LOL!") Stuart K Reilly is not amused.
- PBG is disorientated:
(cut to a Big Mac without the top bun)
PBG: Oh...well, that makes sense.
Mario Head: (singing) Iiiiii got a body!
- "You know what makes no sense? This zombie game:" (Stylistic Suck cover of a game called "Zumbii" featuring zombified Bikini Bottom citizens) "You kill zombies by killing them."
- Jimmy Davis's head exploding after being attacked by YouChew, followed his body being hijacked by the Mario Head and PBG's nonchalant reaction to it.
PBG: Oh Maro, you crazy guy...
- The Mario Head removing PBG's head and shooting it through a basketball hoop.
MY FACE IS MELTING!!!!
- "Welcome to my new show about hunting!" (fires a gun and "kills" Boy!Zelda.)
- RIP Peebs - He drived cool
- The ending. PBG gets Weegee-fied after inadvertently throwing sauce on Weegee's face.
- Round 3:
(Jon presses button; cue distorted PBG shrieks)
- "Hello. It's me... PeanutButterGaben!
- "There's a button here that says "Touch Butts" and when you press it it sounds a little bit freaky."
(Jon throws the cartridge and smashes the Wonder Woman/ProJared statue)
Mr. Ratburn: Are you having cake?
- "You know who's really unsettling? Mr. Ratburn"
(NPCarlsson, Michael Rosen, and the Happy Mask Salesman hold up signs reading "I AM!", "<aroused Yoda sound>", and "I have diabeetus" respectively.)
- "I smoke weed smoke weed ev-er-y-day..."
- PBG commits suicide again, ("RIP Peebs-He did and said some things") leading to Jeff once again sitting at PBG's grave as he and PBG laugh about the whole thing.
- "If you enjoyed it, then jump off the roof!"
- "Round 4":
PPPson: I love yer FACE! Please don't unsubscribe. I will be watching Mr. Ratburn commit suicide.
- "All right, let's just go ahead and start with my fa-a-a-a-avorite comment here from PPPson:
(Cutaway Gag to Mr. Ratburn.)
Mr. Ratburn: Cake? Cake? Are you having ca-a-ake?
Gaben Newell: No, the cake is a lie.
Mr. Ratburn: (sadly) Aww...I don't want to live on this planet anymore... (shoots self as PPPSon/NPCarlsson laughs)
PBG: To which I replied: "Please pee on me. I'm pretty sure I love you." To which PPPson replied: "That's nasty!!"
HMS: "...So I went to see a doctor...an Asian doctor, and the worst thing he said to me was: "Wilford, you fat f***, you have diabeetus".
- NPCarlsson getting lost on the way to Jimmy Davis's house and accidentally going into SammyClassicSonicFan's house.
- "Hello, everybody, my name is what? My name is: Who? My name is: PeanutButterGameAndWatch!
- The Happy Mask Salesman is still PBG's dad. His name is Wilford ButterGamer and he's apparently a Racist Grandpa.
- "There's a button on here that says "Don't Touch Me", and if you touch it, an old man comes and gives you a wife and a thousand Japanese kids, which is pretty innovative for Japanese MORMONS but it's incredibly freaky."
- The entirety of the sequence where PBG runs everywhere, ending with him dying (this time by being impaled in the Wonder Woman/ProJared statue after being kicked into it by Mr. Resseti]], and he and Jeff laughing about it again.
- "Did you know? PeanutButterGamer's body isn't a football!"
- "Ha ha ha! You two are die for and ever." (cue Emp getting an Oscar with Luigi's head)
- "This video was brought to today by my dad! If you enjoyed it, then I'm gonna murder you"
- "I'll just put some lyrics to this YTPMV because I can't pitch shift to save my life".
- Round 5:
Jeff: YOU ARE DEAD!
- The entirety of the sequence where Robbie Rotten tries (and fails) to teach PBG how to type, followed by Dr. Robotnik teaching PBG how to cut a cake (with disastrous results)
- "When I made this video, I had no eyes." "Yes you did!!"
- "I mean, hey, it's the news! That means it must be broken!" (rimshot)
- PBG (of course) dies again, this time from eating "diabetes" that was in his cheeseburger, followed by a hilarious Game Over screen and him returning...as Mr. Ratburn.
- The floating Mario Head winning the award for "Best Ass in the YouTube Poop".
- "This episode of Peanut Butter Gamer is brought to you by this pumpkin! If you liked this episode then PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER!"
- Running gags in one, more, or all videos:
- Deepercutt & Captpan6's YouTube Poop Tennis Match, The Whole of It!
- StanTheTalkingDog vs Jalisa Weschen
- Speaking of Jalisa Weschen, there's the tennis with FragglevisionReturns
- And speaking of Stan, there's StanTheTalkingDog vs. Citizen HAL
The YTP Tennis Collab
There's a tennis primarily based on The Incredibles spinoff short "Jack-Jack Attack". Thing is, this one unites the talents of dozens of different poopers making one poop each corrupted from the previous one.
- Round 1 with Cameron W. Cowan
- Round 2 with Octopus Cookie
- Round 3 with Schaffrillas Productions
- Round 4 with IsaiahTheVargas 1117
- Round 5 with MemeKirisame. Initially EvanarchyMT was scheduled to do the next part, but they decided to drop out.
- Round 6 with Shooting Films. Once again, this part was to be done by another pooper (this time Silvanatorr), who requested to switch rounds.
- During the opening, Silvanatorr's name is rendered as "SiIvaGunner".
- The opening "It's kinda dark" scene this time segues to a scene from Hoodwinked where the Wolf and Twitchy are in a mine cart and the latter unknowingly lights a stick of "dee-na-me-tay".
- "State your name".
- "Name your state."Skinner: Uh... (cuts to a Windows error screen saying "Unable to give location to strangers. Not even towards the authority.")Chalmers: I see.
- "Now this is a story all about how THE BABY WAS EXPLODING!"
- Syndrome singing "Hello".
- Round 7 with Citizen HAL
- Kari asking Jack-Jack to make her a sandwich. He says no.
- "You like Huey Lewis and the News?" (Power of Love starts to play) "NO!
- Citizen HAL briefly takes the time to mock Kermit saying "Way to get down with your bad selves" in Muppets from Space, foreshadowing the collab he did for it (see above).
- "This is so sad, Alexa, play Despacito 2"
- Round 8 with The Great Mordo Gamer
- "I can die." (cue The Price Is Right loser horn)
- The previous round expands on the "make me a sandwich" joke by blasting "For the Damaged Coda" over a still of Kari's face, with this text:RIP KARIshe never got her sandwich
- "You like jazz?"
- Mordo uses a bit too many DA Games references, and admits that he should cut down on them.
- Round 9 with Oface Studios, which was released, after multiple delays, three months after the last round.
- Round 10 with Cory the Norm. By this point, the Tennis match degenerates into a cavalcade of Rapid-Fire Comedy and it is glorious.