Justin Drew Bieber (born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian pop/R&B singing sensation. He is so popular on Twitter, that at any given time, his name was likely to be a trending topic there, until Twitter changed "trends" to favor novelty over popularity.
- My World EP (2009)
- My Worlds (2010)
- My World 2.0 (2010)
- Under the Mistletoe (2011)
- Believe (2012)
- Purpose (2015)
If I was your boyfriend I'd make you a list of tropes:
- Angry Dance: In the video for "Love Yourself", a couple's passive-aggressive fighting over tiny things—hogging the blanket, making the bed, one closing the refrigerator just as the other tries to look in it—is elaborately choreographed.
- Child Popstar: "Never Say Never" featured clips from videos dating back to kindergarten which showed him singing and playing various instruments. He also became famous at age 16.
- Death by Cameo: He appears at the beginning of Zoolander 2 just to be killed off.
- Even the Guys Want Him: His androgynous, Pretty Boy looks have allured some men in addition to women.
- Mad Bomber: Justin had a guest role on CSI as a serial killer and serial bomber.
- The Movie: A 3D documentary on him, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never was released in theaters in 2011.
- Mr. Fanservice: Arguably became the most willing Mr. Fanservice in the music industry in his second and third album eras, with many shirtless public appearances, Instagram posts and generous shots of his body during music videos.
- New Sound Album: Purpose ditches the bubblegum pop genre he was previously known for in favor of a more mature and R&B sound.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Again, his role on CSI. It was actually quite terrifying and got him an award.
- Teen Idol: A very well-known one.
- Vocal Evolution: Sometime in late 2011, his voice started to deepen a little. By 2015, it shows.
- A Wild Rapper Appears!: Ludacris in "Baby", Big Sean in "As Long As You Love Me", Nicki Minaj in "Beauty and a Beat", and Lil Wayne in "Backpack".