Releasing his first album Stoney in 2016. The album peaked at Number Four, and spawned the hits "White Iverson" and "Congratulations". His second album beerbongs & bentleys topped the charts in several countries and included the number 1 charting single "Psycho".
- August 26th (2016) - Mixtape
- Stoney (2016)
- beerbongs & bentleys (2018)
- Hollywood's Bleeding (2019)
Tropes associated with Post Malone:
- all lowercase letters: beerbongs & bentleys.
- Boastful Rap: In spades.
- Break-Up Song: "Better Now"
- Darker and Edgier: beerbongs & bentleys seems to go more a more moodier direction than Stoney ever was.
- Drugs Are Good: Mainly weed.
- Epic Fail: A particular incident that made Post even more big was the time he attempted to stage dive to his fans...except they failed to catch him.
- One-Word Title: "Congratulations", "Psycho", Rockstar, "Stay", "Patient", and "Sunflower".note
- Retroactive Recognition: Before he was a well known singer, he appeared as a cameo in Sky Does Minecraft's vlog.
- Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll: The theme for "Rockstar".
- The Stoner: When your first LP is titled Stoney... well, no kidding.
- Shout-Out: The music video for "Rockstar" is a huge Kill Bill reference. The song itself pays tribute to a variety of famous rockstars, most notably Bon Scott, Jim Morrison and The Rolling Stones ("Shit was legendary, threw a TV out the window at The Montage").