Rollin', rollin', rollin', got me stargazin' (rollin')
Psychedelics got me goin' crazy (oh no)Travis Scott (born Jacques Webster, April 30th, 1992) is a Houston rapper signed to Kanye West's label G.O.O.D. Music and T.I.'s label Grand Hustle records. He's known for his highly textured Trap Music production, robotic vocals, and love of drugs, mostly codeine, psychedelics, and marijuana.
He is currently dating Kylie Jenner; the pair have a daughter, Stormi Webster.
- Owl Pharaoh: 2013
- Days Before Rodeo: 2014
- Rodeo: 2015
- Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight: 2016
- Huncho Jack, Jack Huncho (with Quavo of Migos, under the name Huncho Jack): 2017
- ASTROWORLD: 2018
"Don't you open up these tropes, though..."
- A God Am I: Defied in "Stop Trying to Be God", where Travis denounces the god complexes that various celebrities have and insists on them being loyal to those who are closest to them.
- Album Title Drop:
- Rodeo is mentioned in the last line of "Apple Pie"
- Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight gets its title from a line in "pick up the phone." However, the line is actually "Birds in the Trap Sing Brian McKnight" note
- ASTROWORLD gets namedropped on the single "Watch".
- Auto-Tune: A huge factor in Travis' vocals.
- Drugs Are Good: One of his biggest hits is about hotboxing note .
- Epic Rocking: "3500" crosses seven and a half minutes, and the beat doesn't switch until 6:22.
- Identical Stranger: Downplayed; his resemblance to ASAP Rocky largely depends upon French braids, but they both make t/rap music with a trippy edge and can become upset if mistaken for one another.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Of his solo tapes and albums, only "Days Before Rodeo" has features on less than half of the tracklist.
- Mood Whiplash: Travis is fond of switching the beat on his songs. One of the best examples comes from "Sicko Mode," where he uses three different beats AND a breakdown section within five minutes.
- Pungeon Master: Sometimes fancies himself as such. However, when one of your bars is calling white girls snow bunnies like it's "Christmas-Easter..."
- Soprano and Gravel: Whenever Travis is with The Weeknd.
- Spiritual Successor: Travis has called ASTROWORLD a continuation of Rodeo.
- A Wild Rapper Appears!: Since his music tends to be focused more on his Auto Crooning, his rapping or other peoples' rap verses have this effect.