Will Alex Ryan, more known by his alias as DAGames (DA standing for Diamond Armada), is a fairly known user on YouTube. His works consist mainly of let's plays, animations, livestreams, and songs. Despite doing a variety of works, his most notable are the songs he has made for the popular franchise known as Five Nights at Freddy's.
Will has started off as an animator on Newgrounds. The Comix series and Reality series being his most notable on the site. After the migration to YouTube, he followed along and has stuck around ever since. He still continues the Reality series, but has moved the animation responsibility to a fellow team member, Sean Webby. Musicwise, Will has been making music for almost 11 years now. With a fascination for metal, he and a friend of his started a band known as Onyx Colony. After a couple of years the band split apart and Will began to make music under the alias of W.A.R., his initials. Eventually, he began to make music under the DAGames name, starting with It's Time to Die, a Five Nights at Freddy's 3 song. As for the let's plays, he kicked off his Let's Play career with Super Mario 3D World.
- It's Time to Die (and its remaster), Five Nights at Freddy's 3
- I'm the Purple Guy (and its remaster), Five Nights at Freddy's 3
- Not Here All Night (and its remaster), The first 3 FNAF games
- Flumpty's Jam, One Night at Flumpty's
- Another Date (and its remaster), HuniePop
- Break My Mind, Five Nights at Freddy's 4
- March Onward to Your Nightmare, Five Nights at Freddy's 4
- Game Over, Five Nights at Freddy's 4
- The Spirit Divine, A Christmas song
- Dear Brother, Five Nights at Freddy's 4
- Follow, Greet, Wait, Repeat, 123 Slaughter Me Street
- 123 Slaughter Me Street 2 song (Canceled)
- The Path of Genocide, Undertale
- Until Dawn, Until Dawn
- Atomic Renegade, Fallout 4
- I Stay Determined, Undertale
- Summon the Wave, Nazi Zombies
- I'm on the Hunt, Monster Hunter
- I Will Not Be Moved, Five Nights at Freddy's World
- Rip Em' Up, Gears of War
- Layers of Fear, Layers of Fear
- Dream On, Undertale
- We Go Under, Metro 2033
- Born Champion, Overwatch
- Left Behind, Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
- Wrath of a Titan, Overwatch
- Slay for Honor, Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Lost in the Dark, Outlast
- United We Stand, Battlefield 1
- Unfixable, Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
- Beacon of Hope, Five Nights At Saint Judes
- Die! Die! Die!, Overwatch
- Heart of an Artist, an original song
- Get Out, Hello Neighbor
- Build Our Machine, Bendy and the Ink Machine
- Turn The Final Page, Tattletail
- Take My Breath Away, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Draw The Line, an original song
- Gospel Of Dismay, Bendy and the Ink Machine
- As The Lights Go Out and a rock remake, an original song
- Kings and Queens, an original song.
- Bonds From The Grave, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
- Brothers In Arms, Cuphead
- I Am The Animal, an original song.
- Instruments of Cyanide, Bendy and the Ink Machine
- Surveillence, an original song.
- Corporate Pain, an original song.
- Meet Thy Maker, Bendy and the Ink Machine
- You're Mine, Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning
He has recently made two albums with original music: Heart of an Artist and Goliaths Throne
This creator provides examples of:
- Big "WHAT?!": Night 5 of his Sister Location livestream when Circus Baby not-so-subtly makes a shout out to his Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location song, Left Behind.
- Curse Cut Short: The Hello Neighbor song "Get Out" has one of these, wherein the neighbour calls the main character a 'nosy little f-', with wubs starting before he can finish his curse.
- Delinquent Hair: His hair is usually dyed black with a green streak. At the moment, the streak is a navy blue.
- Mondegreen: Will said that one of the reasons he dislikes fan-made preview videos is that they almost never get the lyrics right. One example in particular that he singled out in one of his videos is a line from the "Brothers in Arms" preview that people always transcribe as "In this cartoon universe, you're all cursed". The actual line is "In this cartoon universe, you're a pest".
- Must Have Caffeine: He sure does love his Monster Energy Drinks.
- Pen Name: He has had many. From Diamond Armada, to W.A.R., to DAGames. He still uses his real name, though.
- Shout-Out: The Hello Neighbor song "Get Out" is one to the movie, given the song came out a couple weeks before the movie. The meaning of the words is the opposite though, the neighbor wants the player to get out and stop snooping in his house, rather than brainwashed slaves coming to their senses and pleading Chris to get out while he still has a chance.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: He does, and how! It's rare he has a Let's Play with no cuss words, or at least a substitute curse word.
- Taken Up to Eleven in F, which can be seen from the very first line and continues throughout the entire song.Will: This is my open letter to you, go fuck yourself!
- Taken Up to Eleven in F, which can be seen from the very first line and continues throughout the entire song.
- Suddenly SHOUTING!: Constantly. It makes up quite a bit of Get Out.As much as it looks like I have stuff left for you
My house is not a place to steal all my clues
I know you're new here, so YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU COME NEAR!
I'm smarter than your average neighbor too. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO!
- Trademark Favorite Drink: Will LOVES Monster Energy Drink.
- Uncanny Valley: Purposefully invokes this by "liquefying" his face to create zany expressions that are impossible to accomplish naturally, as seen here.