Harvey Rothman is a British musician and Youtuber who makes surreal, comedic animations. Most of his videos are less than a minute long, but his most popular video is "Foxy gets Hooked", an almost 9-minute-long video based on Five Nights at Freddy's, explaining Harvey's take on how the character Foxy got his Hook Hand.
His channel can be found here.
Tropes relating to Harvey and his animations include:
- Inkblot Cartoon Style:
- Insane Troll Logic: In "Foxy gets Hooked", when Foxy switches to his "pirate" mode, we get to see inside Freddy's brain. We see "Foxy = Pirate" and "Pirate = Mutiny". The two "Pirate"s meld together and disappear, leaving "Foxy = Mutiny". Freddy assumes that Foxy is going to betray him and gets mad at him.
- It Is Pronounced "Tro-PAY": In "Foxy gets Hooked", Freddy pronounces "mutiny" like "muttony". Foxy figures out what he means and pronounces it correctly.
- Polka Dork: In "The Spongey Show", Squidward meets a guy playing accordion, and finds him annoying."Oh, this music is terrible!"
- Sticky Situation: "Foxy gets Hooked" suggests that the reason that the security guard can't move around is because someone put glue on his chair. He stays stuck to it for the whole video, forcing him to crawl home.
- Stylistic Suck: "The Spongey Show" has very intentionally crude animation.
- Talk Like a Pirate: In "Foxy gets Hooked", Foxy has a switch on the back of his neck with "Poncy Brit" and "Pirate" settings. He switches to the latter once he gets his hook hand.