- Action Girl: The comic is pretty much about female pro-wrestling so them being this trope is a given.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Played with, as some characters fight completely barefooted (Fenny, Roora, Nyarai, Peki) others use straps that expose their toes and heels (Muko), and others are fine with using shoes (Adelgund). At the end, it's a matter of preference, style, and practicality.
An energetic yet perverted rabbit, Muko is a Combagal fan. After watching a Combagal match featuring Roora and Fenny, Muko was inspired to become a Combagal herself. Motivated by her desire to fondle beautiful girls, but unwilling to go to a Combagal school for two years, Muko hires Cookie to be her manager to get her first match in a week. Little does Muko know that being a Combagal is harder than she thinks.
- Big Eater: Muko has a big appetite that rivals her lust for pretty ladies.
- Brutal Honesty: Muko has no filter in what she says. She's very blunt when expressing her interest in other women, but she can also be very brutal with her rejection of others, as seen when she tells her sister Saniko that she is not her mother despite the latter providing for the two.
- Break the Cutie: Her first Combagal match turns into this when Nyarai betrays her team, fights her, gives her a "The Reason You Suck" Speech with a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown that leaves her in tears in front of a live audience. Fortunately, she does want to stay in the stadium to want to see the rest of the fight, implying that Nyarai didn't completely destroy her spirit.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: Saniko accuses her of this as she points out that Muko wanting to be a Combagal, besides wanting to fondle beautiful girls, is no different to the time on which she wanted to be an eating champion and then gave up upon losing. Muko reacts with uncharacteristic coldness.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Muko has a low attention span, but it gets even lower when there are sexy ladies around her.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The Foolish Sibling to Saniko's Responsible Sibling. Unlike her older sister, who has a job and stable income, Muko goes around doing whatever she wants and her choice of jobs is based on whims and passions, giving up on them if they turn out to be harder than she expected.
- Idiot Hero: Muko is not smart and she has a low attention span. In fact, everything she knows about Combagals she knows because she only watched pictures in sports magazines rather than read the articles.
- Simple, yet Awesome: So far, the only wrestling moves she can do perfectly in a match are the dropkick and the clothesline. Both of these techniques are easy to learn in pro-wrestling, but they are also very effective techniques to use.
- Unskilled, but Strong: Muko has good athletic skill, but lacks pro-wrestling training. Cookie tries to mend it by teaching her easy moves before her debut match.
A struggling manager, Cookie is a small squirrel who dreamed of being a Combagal when she was young, but couldn't cut it due to her short height. As a result of not achieving her dreams, Cookie decided to become a manager to train her own Combagal champion. Things did not go as planned and now she's known as "Misfortune Cookie" with her only chance being her demanding professional Combagal client, Nyarai, and her new aspiring Combagal client, Muko.
- 0% Approval Rating: Because of her antics prior the series, Cookie is despised by pro-wrestling fans and her business is soon to ruin. This is due to a Noodle Incident that is yet to be explained. Only Muko seems to like her.
- Arch-Enemy: Shun Gonfano is this due to him stealing all of Cookie's Combagals to create his Cyclone Crushers and more recently discrediting Cookie regarding her fixed match with Team Executor by using Nyarai as The Mole to promote himself and the Cyclone Crushers.
- Broken Pedestal: Most, if not all, of the Cyclone Crushers who work for Shun used to be her Combagals. Based on the look of disappointment and disapproval some of them throw at Cookie when hearing a recording of Cookie apparently fixing a match, it appears that she became this trope to them.
- Dream-Crushing Handicap: Cookie being as short as a child made her dream of becoming a Combagal impossible as she didn't have the strength to fight larger opponents.
- Height Angst: Doesn't like to be reminded of her short height, pointing out that she's tall for a squirrel.
- Heroic BSoD: Does not take Nyarai's betrayal well, especially since she's beating Muko up in the process, as Cookie is confronted by all the Combagals who abandoned her, abandoned yet again by another, and watching the only one loyal enough get beaten up in front of her.
- Miss Exposition: Since Muko knows nothing about being a Combagal, Cookie has to teach her, and the audience, terms and rules about pro-wrestling (making their own persona, or choosing to be a Face or a Heel).
- My Greatest Failure: Based on her reaction with Nyarai during her Motive Rant detailing her betrayal, an incident involving one of her Combagals, Freydar, is her greatest regret as a manager.
- The Scrooge: Doesn't like spending money (mainly because she's broke) and gets excited at any chance she gets of obtaining money, such as hiring Muko as a Combagal despite having no training because Nyarai needed a fighting partner. She also gets happy when finding a coin on the street.
- Shorter Means Smarter: She is easily one of the shortest characters in the series, but she knows a lot about Combagals, mainly because she wanted to be one herself.
A tough biker vixen, Kalita is the leader of the Roda-Kira Gang. Muko meets her when she and her gang are trying to coerce protection money from Cafe Carrots while Muko is trying to promote her Combagal career there. A fight ensues during which Cookie sees a possible future as a Combagal within Kalita.
- All for Nothing: She beats Muko, but the resulting fight destroys Cafe Carrots, meaning that there's no way for them to collect protection money from a wrecked place.
- Badass Biker: She is the leader of a biker gang.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Her fight with Muko is pretty much this trope in her favor. It pretty much shows how Muko cannot be a Combagal with just looks, popularity, and athleticism if she doesn't have the fighting skill to back them up.
- The Gift: Implied with her not only being a good fighter, but also having the charisma of a good leader despite being a gang leader, enough for her followers to promote her. Cookie at one point imagines her as a Combagal.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Kalita ultimately pummels Muko so bad she knocks her unconscious. And she has to go to the hospital.
- One-Woman Army: Her two lackeys comment that she took a rival biker gang all on her own using her brawling skills.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Though Kalita decides to keep the money out of respect for Muko's tenacity, it does cause some consequences on the long term. Cookie has to pay the damage to the shop, a reporter made an article that damaged Cookie and Muko's image because of the latter's antics during the fight, and Nyarai's distaste for Cookie increased upon reading the article.
A short-tempered, prideful, and mysterious cheetah, Nyarai is a professional Combagal who is Cookie's client and Muko's soon-to-be tag team partner. Nyarai is a Wild who faces discrimination from the world around her so she has to prove herself and the world by being a Combagal. She works as a hostess for the sumiguza Shun Gonfano.
- Berserk Button: Grope her and Nyarai will gladly deform your face with her foot as soon as Shun gives her permission. Also, show Fantastic Racism towards her for being a wild, even if you do so indirectly, and Nyarai will stomp you to the ground like she did with Cookie for "pulling the wild card" on her.
- Cats Are Mean: Nyarai is a proud, short-tempered, sadistic, aggressive (physically and verbally) cheetah so she fits this trope.
- Does Not Like Shoes: She goes barefoot inside and outside the ring.
- Foot Focus: Nyarai gets lots of close-up to her feet, mainly due to her being barefooted and specializing in kicks. Even illustrations and non-canon comics find a way to showcase them.
- Extremity Extremist: She likes to use her legs for devastating kicks. Subverted in the ring where she actually uses her arms for wrestling holds, punches, and slaps. This is seen in her fight with Muko and when she attempts to lift Adelgund by grabbing her ankles.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Nyarai has a short temper even when a Berserk Button is not being pushed. She doesn't like perverts, screams in annoyance that Cookie's office is dirty, and is seething when meeting Muko.
- It's Personal: According to her, one of the reasons she hates Cookie is because one of Cookie's previous Combagals, Freydar, was hurt or killed because of her failure as a manager. This is why Nyarai is willing to spy, sabotage, and betray Cookie.
- Jerkass Has a Point: She may be a disrespectful client to Cookie, but she has a point in that Cookie must earn her respect and the squirrel has a poor score as a manager. Likewise, her dislike for Muko can be justified as Muko's reasons for being a Combagal are childish and perverted whereas Nyarai had to deal with racism to reach where she is.
- Kick Chick: Nyarai has long flexible legs that she likes to use to smack every person who incurred her wrath in the face, like a perverted hippo customer at her host club or Cookie for pulling a "wild card" on her. Even in the ring, her fight with Peki was going to start with an overhead kick and the poster for the fight with Team Executor has Nyarai doing a flying kick.
- The Mole: As it turns out, she was working for Shun Gonfano all along. She hired Cookie as her manager to get information on her in order to get an opportunity for Shun to promote the Cyclone Crushers.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Gives one to Muko that leaves her bloody and in tears.
- One-Hit Kill: She's introduced by literally kicking a bulky hippo who groped her with a single blow, showcasing how strong a Combagal can be. Adelgund later knocks her out with a knee to the face.
- Psychotic Smirk: When Nyarai is not grinning like a maniac, she's smirking at the suffering of others.
- She's Got Legs: And she loves showing them and she knows how to use them.
- Slasher Smile: Nyarai usually does this when she's about to hurt someone.
- Smug Smiler: Besides her sadism, Nyarai's smiles highlight how smug she can be.
A large Saint Bernard woman, Adelgund is Peki's tag team partner and a champion Combagal in Botaun. She has an interest in Muko and agrees to be Team Deliverance's first opponent in a fixed match.
- 100% Adoration Rating: Adelgund is adored by the crowd and has her own team of cheerleaders.
- Innocently Insensitive: She agreed to have Peki have a FaceHeel Turn against her will, rationalizing that she could pull a HeelFace Turn in the future as long as their team got sales. She didn't realize the humiliation that Peki had to endure due to Fantastic Rascism that she and their manager forced her to promote. She also showed little sympathy for Peki's injuries, telling her to deal with them because they got to keep the champion by disqualification of their rivals. She didn't realize that Peki wanted her to comfort her, which caused her to resent her and ultimately betray her.
- Red Baron: She is called "The Major" due to being a symbol of justice.
- Strong and Skilled: As a champion, she can easily pretend to be heavily damaged by Muko's attacks and she can actually one-shot Nyarai with a well-placed knee to the face thanks to how many times her opponents tried that on her, both showing her skills as a fighter and entertainer.
- Your Cheating Heart: Is apparently on a relationship with Peki based on their fight. Despite being long-time partners, Adelgund has a cheering squad consisting of attractive females with a crush on her, she openly expressed attraction to Muko and flirted with her during the match, and her newest Executive is a stripper who gave her oral sex. In the latter case, Peki saw her in the middle of the act.
A shy and depressed penguin lady, Peki is Adelgund's tag team partner and a champion Combagal in Botaun. Unlike her long-time partner, Peki has a large chip on her shoulder that comes to light during their match with Team Deliverance.
- Boxing Battler: When she fights, she prefers punches.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Fights completely barefooted. Zigzagged as she is shown wearing snow boots in a flashback, implying that the presence or absence of footwear depends on her living conditions and situations.
- Extremity Extremist: She prefers curling her flippers into large fists to deliver powerful punches.
- FaceHeel Turn: Enforced by her manager as Fantastic Racism against wilds caused suspicion and unease and this apparently impacted her team since Peki was a wild. So Peki was forced to turn into a Heel and be defeated by Adelgund, turning into a prisoner to be "reformed" for her HeelFace Turn in the future. Peki was unimpressed, especially by the ridicule she endured and the apathy Adelgund showed to her problems.
- Red Baron: She has two. The first one is "The Prisoner" referring to her being Adelgund's prisoner after being forced by her manager to pull a FaceHeel Turn, lose to Adelgund, and then rehabilitate under her. The second name is "Punching Peki" referring to her boxing like fighting style.
- Strong and Skilled: Like Adelgund, she's a fellow champion Combagal so it's natural for her to be the one who gives Adelgund the most trouble between her and Nyarai.
An attractive artic vixen who fights and defeats Roora in the first chapter of the series. Her victory inspires Muko to become a Combagal and her advice leads to her meeting Cookie eventually.
- Advertised Extra: She and Roora have a major role in the first chapter, with her personally winning the fight. She's also the one who tells Muko how to become a Combagal when she barges on the shower rooms to meet her. One would think that she'd be a mentor or a goal for Muko, but she hasn't been since.
- Lampshaded in an omake where Fenny beats up the Author Avatar for introducing her to the story just to discard her that quickly.
- Ascended Extra: Non-canon comics such as Space Muko allow Fenny to spend time with other characters.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Fights barefooted, as seen with her fight with Roora.
- Minor Major Character: Her fight with Roora inspired Muko to become a Combagal and her advice eventually led to her meeting Cookie.
- Nice Girl: Doesn't mind that Muko broke into the shower rooms while she and Roora where using them and even gave her advice on how to become a Combagal.
A buff kangaroo who fights Fenny and is defeated by her. Their fight inspires Muko to become a Combagal.
- Advertised Extra: She and Fenny have a major role in the first chapter and a brief flashback scene, but they only serve to introduce Muko (and the audience) to furry fighting.
- Ascended Extra: Non-canon comics such as Space Muko extend Roora's comic time.
- Berserk Button: Peeping toms majorly piss Roora off. While Fenny didn't mind Muko breaking into the changing rooms to ask info on how to become a Combagal, Roora was not happy at the rabbit and the bodyguards staring at their naked bodies. She promptly kicks all of them out in a single strike.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Fights barefooted, as shown with her fight with Fenny.
- Extremity Extremist: Despite being a kangaroo, she'd rather use her hands for striking and grappling inside the ring rather than her feet. That being said, she does pack a mean kick outside the ring as Muko (and some security guards) can confirm.
- Megaton Punch: She kicked Muko and many security guards when they opened the shower rooms while she and Fenny where using them. Muko considers the kick as an autograph.
- Minor Major Character: Her fight with Fenny serves to inspire Muko to become a Combagal.
- Punched Across the Room: Roora literally kicks Muko and some security guards for taking a perk at her in the shower rooms.
The continental Combagal champion and biggest Face of female furry wrestling. She is Cookie's idol and the one who got her interested in female pro-wrestling and later becoming a Combagal manager.
- Arch-Enemy: To Scalitor, who is considered the biggest Heel in the series.
- Face: Cookie refers to her as this trope and even uses her to introduce the term to the series.
- King of Beasts: A female example as she has a masculine body and a full mane.
- Living Legend: Referred as such by Cookie.
- The Paragon: She is considered the greatest Face in female furry fighting by Cookie so she fits this trope to a degree.
- Strong and Skilled: Implied as she's built like a tank, put Scalitor in a wrestling hold despite the latter hitting her with a chair, and has kept the belt for many years without suffering any defeat whatsoever.
- World's Strongest Woman: As the Continental champion of the Combagals, she can be considered the strongest character of the setting until she's dethroned. To make things better, she's been champion since Cookie was a child.
The biggest Heel Combagal in female pro-wrestling and the arch-enemy of Donkizari.
- Arch-Enemy: To Donkizari, who is considered the biggest Face in the series.
- Chairman of the Brawl: When Cookie is explaining the term "heat" to Muko, Scalitor is illustrated hitting Donkizari with a chair.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Fights barefooted.
- Heel: She is illustrated as this trope and used to introduce the term to the series.
- Strong and Skilled: Implied if she can hold her own against Donkizari, then she definitely fits this trope.
A bunny Combagal who fights as one of the opening acts preceding Muko's debut match. Her match preceded the fight between Snuggly.
- Cool Shades: She fights using some nice looking shades.
- Foil: To Muko as they are both rabbit Combagals but differing in body types, personality, and experience. Rinko is short with small breasts while Muko is tall with well-developed breasts. Rinko is focused around the match and cares a lot about her fans, but Muko is a slave to her primal desires and is scared of the spectators as soon as she enters the ring. Rinko already has some experience on the ring, to the point that her aerial strength is recognized, while Muko is starting her first match and her only exposure is a humiliating article featuring a crushing defeat and her perverted antics.
- She-Fu: Her specialty is aerial strength and this is confirmed when she opens the chapter by defeating her opponent with a moonsault.
A popular singing poodle Combagal who is adored by the audience. Her fight started after Rinko won her match and it preceded Muko's debut match. Her opponent was Tanka Talon and it resulted in a crushing defeat.
- 100% Adoration Rating: She has fans cheering for her and they also cry along with her when she loses.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Her fight is a one-sided defeat and the only blow she landed left Talon unfazed.
- Idol Singer: Her motif. She is not above singing and promoting herself before a match.
- Sore Loser: Breaks into tears after losing to Talon. To be fair, that one-sided beatdown did look painful.
A primitive saber tooted tiger Combagal. Her debut fight started after Rinko won her match and it preceded Muko's debut match. Her opponent was Snuggly and it was an easy victory for Tanka Talon.
- An Ice Person: Her first appearance is busting out of an ice prison.
- Cats Are Mean: She's very brutal when she fights.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: The fight against Snuggly was pretty much this in her favor.
- No-Sell: Snuggly only managed to land one blow during their fight, a drop kick. Tanka Talon just kept beating on her until she won.
- Amazon Brigade: They act like this as a team and as the bodyguards of Shun Gonfano.
- Fantastic Racism: Most, if not all of them, are Wilds. The fact that Shun hired them as Combagals despite the setting's prejudice is one of the reasons why they are so loyal to him.
- High-Class Call Girl: They work as consorts at Shun's Club Nighthawk.
- Undying Loyalty: To Shun and each other.
A sophisticated cat with ties to the sumiguza, he is the owner of Club Nighthawk where Nyarai works as a hostess. One of the things about his club is that every hostess is a Combagal. He has big plans for Nyarai regarding her debut match and Cookie.
- Arch-Enemy: To Cookie, who refers to him as an old enemy. Considering his Cyclone Crushers consists of Cookie's previous Combagals and that he used Nyarai as The Mole to further destroy Cookie's reputation to promote his own, he deserves to be her nemesis.
- Cats Are Mean: He's a criminal cat despite his affable personality.
- The Chessmaster: [[spoiler: Has Nyarai act as The Mole to Cookie and then has her record
A dark and elegant bat working at Club Nighthawk, Skully used to be one of Cookie's Combagals before switching agencies. A few years ago she saved a soap land worker from two rapists, which resulted in Cookie being allowed to use their back of their facilities as her temporary office. Even after Skully joined the Cyclone Crushers, Cookie currently keeps using that office.
- Bat Out of Hell: This is her motif with her being a bat.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Despite being a bad with a scary outfit, Skully is a heroine as she saved an innocent woman from being raped years before the series started.
- Early-Bird Cameo: She appears unmasked in Nyarai's debut chapter, long before her backstory is explained to Muko.
Muko's overworked older sister who is worried about her younger sister's future. She grows more concerned upon finding out about Muko's choice of becoming a Combagal.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Saniko is the Responsible Sibling who has a job and pays for the living expenses for her younger sister. Muko is the Foolish Sibling who gets fired from her jobs and wants to become a Combagal to satisfy her lust.