What's most notable is that often, kids or babies are allowed to cop a feel, simply because it's said that they don't understand what they're doing.
See also Kidanova, which deals more with the romantic aspects, as opposed to the sexual ones.
Not to be confused with The Pig Pen, who is filthy in a different way.
- Isidro in Berserk. Has frequently displayed incredibly lewd behavior, at one point even fantasizing about having sex with five prostitutes at once.
- Ooeyama, the series' resident Gian clone from Chinpui. The difference with Gian is that, being the main character (Eri) a girl, he just play pranks like lifting her skirt.
- In an episode of City Hunter, Ryo must protect a woman and a young boy from another country from being abducted by foreign agents. Kaori soon discovers that the young boy's actions and demeanor are exactly as Ryo's when he start to grope her and take photo while she is undressing.
- Shin from Crayon Shin-chan. His sister Himawari also seems to have a thing for guys.
- Junpei from the manga and first series of Cutey Honey, the younger brother of Seiji and son of Danbei. He is perverse as his father, trying to peek Honey in the bath and grope her.
- Daily Life with Monster Girl: Papi occasionally has water gun fights with the local neighborhood kids... who are mostly there to see her in her Sexy Soaked Shirt.
- Detective School Q gives us Kazuma Narusawa, who somehow got a hold of the exact measurements of the teenaged Megu's Gag Boobs…
- Oolong from Dragon Ball was this in the past. Puar explain that Oolong was kicked out of "transformation kindergarten" for stealing the teacher's panties. It's also revealed that he's actually three years younger than Goku, making him only 9 during the first arc of the original series. Bulma lampshades it in the original Japanese:
Bulma: What kind of kid acts like a middle aged pervert?
- In contrast with his notoriously Chaste Hero anime counterpart, 10-year old Ash in The Electric Tale of Pikachu is just as bit of a perv as Brock and likes to drool over girls.
- Dai Daichi from The Family's Defense Alliance. Whether being the continuous skirt lifts he gives to his teacher in every episode or the fact that he has a naughty picture collection in his room, Dai definitely plays this trope straight. The opening of the show even has him groping all the female characters of the show (two being part of his family) often resulting with violent repercussions.
- Tomoki from Heaven's Lost Property. His parents left him to stay alone and travel around the world when he turned 10. Without parents, Tomoki lived with his grandfather, who inspired him and made him become an "ecchi, hentai" person with pervert quotes.
- Tsurugi in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8. He likes touching Yasuho too much.
- In Kill la Kill, Mako Mankanshoku's younger brother Matarou knows the teenage Ryuko Matoi is sexy and is always trying to peep at her bathing or changing clothes. Ryuko never likes it when she catches him doing this.
- Mihairu/Miguel from episode 33 of Lupin III (Pink Jacket), he's a 10 year old boy genius who idolizes Lupin, he also loves to grope women's butts, flip up their skirts, and steal their panties.
- Aladdin from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic likes groping breasts a bit too much…
- All of the boys in Maicchingu Machiko Sensei fit this trope but particularly Kenta, who is often the ring leader of the boys and works out several plots to grope, disrobe, or otherwise act pervy to the eponymous Miss Machiko (or their female classmates). Seriously. While his comrades have some standard, Kenta live just to sexually harass every cute female in the show with Machiko as primary objective.
- Rabi from Majokko Meg-chan had an arsenal tricks aimed at catching his "big sister" disrobed, from yanking the sheets off Megu's bed in the morning to using a fishing rod to lift her skirt.
- Momoka from Mawaru-Penguindrum. She went missing as an elementary schooler. Her Diary is very detailed and specific about how her future life would have gone. This includes sexual activities with her prospect Victorious Childhood Friend, Tabuki.
- In Minamoto-kun Monogatari a nameless young boy loves to caress Hanada's (one of the love interests of the protagonist, Terumi) breasts and ass on a day to day basis. The mother regularly scolds him but only when Hanada unintentionally gives him the cold shoulder (after she had sex with Terumi) he became meek and finally started acting his age.
- In the manga adaptation of The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Link uses his small Minish size to look up a woman's dress.
- In Mushoku Tensei Rudeus is very much this from infancy to his teen years due to being the reincarnation of a rather dirty otaku. This is largely overlooked by others not because he's a child, but because he's a Greyrat, everyone of whom has weird tastes. As as an infant is noted to always feel for the breasts of whoever picks him up. So long as they're female it's fine, but if it's a man he immediately starts crying.
- One Piece has Momonosuke from the Punk Hazard Arc. He uses his cuteness to get away with hoggling the Straw Hat ladies' breasts and get to sleep in the ladies bedroom with them. And to protect him from the insanely jealous Sanji, Brook, and Kin'emon while taunting them by hoggling Nami's breasts.
- Pastel plays this off within the first chapter, when the kid named Okuto falls purposefully onto the main female lead,Yuu .He ends up grabbing her breast , infuriating the main character Mugi.
- Rosario + Vampire: Yukari Sendo is only 11, but is openly bisexual and often fantasizes about having a three-way with Tsukune and Moka.
- Chapter 61 of Shokugeki no Soma has one of the elemetary kids of the substitute cooking classes take a peek under Tadokoro's dress
- Subverted with Meliodas from The Seven Deadly Sins. Though he looks like a kid that fondles Elizabeth alot, he's actually Older Than He Looks. He's more like a Dirty Old Man without actually looking like one.
- Tatsumi Yamada from Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches. She isn't very old, but 90 % of what is on her mind seems to be hot guys on Yamada's age. She cannot meet or see any of Yamada's male friends without commenting that they are hot.
- Nate, Bear, and Eddie from Yo-kai Watch show signs of this, such as when they gawked at a woman passing by or when they tried (and failed) to watch adult shows at a sleepover.
- Johji from the Death-T arc in Yu-Gi-Oh!. He would never give up a chance to fondle Anzu's breasts. And he's just a baby!
- Cliff Baker, son of Buddy Baker alias Animal Man, was really happy when his family take care, for a brief period, of Starfire. He also gets a photo of her sleeping in their bed to make his friends jealous because he has a "totally hot alien princess" in his home.
Cliff: (upon finding Starfire unconscious on his doorstep) "Wow, she's like ET — but with double DD's! Can we keep her?"
- Jose, Von Reichter's clone-son from Cybersix is a depraved rapist trapped in a 7 year old's body. Even in the Lighter and Softer animated series he often gets rather… grabby around beautiful women.
- Konstantinopel from De Kiekeboes is also less innocent than in his earlier appearances. He is in love with an older woman in Schiet Niet Op De Pianist and at times intentional makes sexual remarks.
- The main character of Le Petit Spirou. He goes towards a magazine store to buy adult magazines and is in love with his sexy math teacher (pictured). Hell, even just looking at the front art gives you a brief indication that he's sexually attracted to older women. A repeated gag is the kids trying ogle naked women, from buying porn mags to Vertignasse's older sister in the shower or the teacher skinny-dipping.
- Titeuf of the comic book named after him. Quite often, he makes sexual remarks and makes works that have sexual references (whether or not intentional).
- The Hiro Okamura incarnation of Toyman has a bit of a dirty mind, considering Superboy and Robin discovered he's create robot duplicate versions of their female Teen Titans teammates and once Power Girl is sent to distract him. This got carried over to the Animated Adaptation of Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, where he tried to use x-ray googles on her.
- Hilde in Journey into Mystery, who simply grins with pleasure upon seeing a fully naked Thor out of bed in the middle of a situation while everyone else covers their eyes.
- Eddie Puss in "The Complex Adventures of Eddie Puss" by Chris Savino (that Chris Savino). As seen by his name he has a strong... preference towards his mother and constantly tries to one-up his dad (such as getting his mom to breastfeed him when his dad wanted to fool around) or peeping at her.
- In Break Your Heart, Scootaloo is definitely one.
- In Grim Tales from Down Below, Junior's part-ghost half-sibling, Manny, already has a thing for boobs despite clearly being a pre-teen. Then there's first thing Manny thinks of doing after discovering that ghosts can turn invisible is to go streaking. On the other hand, he's still in his Girls Have Rabies phase and is thus repulsed when girls his age touch him.
- Neil Downe from ParaNorman. He watches his mom's exercise tapes and he likes to freeze frame the parts with the aerobics instructor.
- Baby Herman from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. He complains, at one point, about having "a fifty-year-old lust, and a three-year-old dinky." and even pass under a woman's dress while having a look (or worse) when leaving to his trailer. In a subversion, Baby Herman is really that old, he just looks like a baby. The character he plays as in the shorts may have elements of this, though, with Roger finding an adult magazine (complete with centerfold of Jessica) in his carriage at some point.
- In the TV movie Atomic Twister, a teenage girl asks the little boy she's babysitting if he wants to do anything, as they are stuck in the house due to the weather. The boy gets out the game Twister, which she appears to accept as innocent fun, but it's obvious the boy is enjoying the physical contact the game involves.
- Curtis one of the three killer kids from Bloody Birthday is very perverted, he spies on his friend's older sister while she changes, looks at pornographic magazines, and he murders a couple after watching them have sex.
- In telling his origin story, Don Juan De Marco claimed to have started out this way (but he was lying).
- Night of the Demons (1988) has a weird example in that the main character's younger brother is the one perving on her. He is introduced hiding in her closet while she changes so he could jump out to scare her. By the time he leaps out of the closet, she is in a see-thru bra and a skirt with no panties. He delights in the view and tells her she has "Bodacious boobies", then runs off.
- Freddie from Splash was a pervert even as a child.
- In John R. Powers' The Last Catholic in America, we're introduced to one of Eddie Ryan's fifth-grade friends, Felix "The Filth Fiend" Lindor, thusly:
Felix Lindor had enough dirt in his mind to apply for statehood. He had to have gone through puberty during his preschool years because he was already a dirty old man by the time he got to the first grade. He constantly made snide remarks about “Dick and Jane,” and once when we were talking about “Superman,” Felix told me what he’d do if he had X-ray vision.
Felix the Filth Fiend Lindor started taking an interest in the opposite sex the moment he realized which one he was opposite. Before he was old enough to attend school himself, he was already hanging around playgrounds with his pockets full of candy. In grammar school, during a civics class, the nun once asked Felix what would be the first legislative act he’d pass if he were a congressman. Felix said he’d outlaw slacks.
- In the sequel, Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?, Felix the Filth Fiend returns, this time attending the same high school as Eddie. Of course, since he's now a teenager, his character doesn't really qualify for this trope, but Eddie, the narrator, does mention:
- Oberyn Martell from A Song of Ice and Fire had his first child when he was about 12.
- Bill Bryson recounts quite a few instances of lewdness in the memoirs of his childhood the Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid.
- Once, after he and his youthful partners in crime built a tree house, they immediately used the opportunity to strip in front of each other. He recalls how he himself particularly wanted to see one rather pretty girl do it, but who would always leave when they started, himself them following her, pretending to be equally disgusted. She them, to his dismay, only did it when he was on holiday visiting his grandparents - out of respect to him, no less.
- Another instance was after his discovery of his dad's Porn Stash, mostly including pictures of woman whom he describes he would pay not to see naked, due to his dad's frugality, but which were very popular among his peers. The included annotations and missing cover when he returned them were never mentioned by his father.
- He remembers his friend Willoughby's magnifying lens stock depleting suddenly when Magazine/Playboy allowed models to show pubic hair.
- An earlier and somewhat of a defied instance involved his older sister and him (he was six at the time). In order to see a movie without her parents knowing, she had volunteered to babysit him, and on the way there she told him that people in the movie would be having sex. A very grown-up sounding explanation later, he understood it as being a man putting a thing in a woman's thing ("His hat in her hatbox?"), leaving it there for a bit, and then their having a baby. The movie turned out (to him) to involve a lot of people talking to tables and curtains, making it a bit of an anticlimax.
- Frederick Crane, on Frasier, grew up in a state of mutual adoration with Daphne Moon. Taking after his father with the ladies, Frederick exploits her maternal streak when he hits puberty, and hugs perhaps a little closer and more intimately than is appropriate. The only person not to notice the change in Frederick's focus is Daphne…
- Ko in Gosei Sentai Dairanger. One of his favorite hobbies is grope Rin's breasts or, alternatively, flip her skirt. He stopped doing those things within five episodes of his introduction. But because those five episodes were chock full of instances of him doing it, and because what he did was completely inexcusable, he's become mostly known for this in retrospect.
- One episode of House featured a young boy who was quite… interested… in Cameron, pinching her butt and attacking Chase when he displayed his "interest" in her as well. Turns out, the father's testosterone cream had rubbed off on his kids, causing his 8-year-old son to experience puberty and all the psychotic hormone changes that brings.
- How I Met Your Mother:
- Lily is a kindergarten teacher; in the pilot episode she comes home with a painty handprint on her (white) shirt. Three guesses where.
- A later episode shows Lily and Marshall debating names for their upcoming child, looking for something gender-neutral that Lily won't associate with an obnoxious kid in her class. They settle on 'Jamie', but the next day she comes to the bar angrily with similar handprints, and says "NOT JAMIE!"
- A Chappelle's Show sketch was a Gender Flipped spoof of the movie What Women Want called "What Men Want", with the entire premise being that there's only one thing that men want. After having to endure Dirty Mind-Reading all of the grown men's perverted thoughts, the female protagonist is relieved to encounter a little boy... only for his thoughts to be even more perverted than any of the men.
- In the Eden level of Dragon's Lair II, the Cherubs—who look no older than kindergartners—seem a little too interested in climbing around on Dirk, tickling him, holding him down and spanking him.
- Nils Lutefisk from Psychonauts tries to use his budding psychic powers to spy on the girls' cabin.
Nils: My parents let me watch R-rated movies, so I think I know a little more about this than you do.
- The protagonist of Undertale can flirt with several monsters in the game, including main characters such as Toriel and Papyrus.
- The Amazing World of Gumball: Sarah is a Loony Fan of Darwin and Gumball's whose obsession is at times blatantly sexual, especially compared to the much-more-innocent attractions shown by the other children (or even most of the adults). This includes smelling Gumball's clothes, hiding in Darwin's bathroom while he takes a shower, and drawing comic books whose protagonist is a muscular, scantily-dressed version of Gumball◊ constantly putting his pecs and ass on display.
- The titular protagonist of Allen Gregory is this and has a crush on his 60-year old principal, due to his father Richard's toxic influence.
- Bob's Burgers:
- Tina is an early teen obsessed with butts, zombie romance and writing smutty fanfiction. She's a hopeless romantic with very little social skills, a monotone voice and a distressed moan that sounds like an Immodest Orgasm. (Though she is voiced by a grown man with a deep but effeminate voice, her "awkward puberty voice".).
- Gene doesn't have much personal interest in sex, but he is a campy, young kid with a knowledge of sex and pop culture above his age range. He once recorded his grandparents having sex and each note he played on his keyboard was a sound effect from their coitus. He also loves farts.
- In the Brickleberry episode "Two Weeks Notice", one of the blind kids Ethel attempts to supervise gropes her ass while grinning.
- Ed, Edd n Eddy:
- Eddy is twelve at most. He likes flirting with girls, already has a Porn Stash, and is rather hormonal. He apparently gets it from his brother.
- The Kankers are middle school girls who are obsessed with the Ed's. Their attraction is implied to be less than chaste.
- Stewie Griffin from Family Guy is definitely depraved and has shown attraction to several people of both genders (such as Brian).
- Hey Arnold!:
Give Daddy some sugar.
- Helga Pataki is probably the horniest nine-year-old girl in the history of western animation, being a Stalker with a Crush for Arnold who obsesses over him all the time in way that are outright lustful. A particular poem she penned for him contained sexual references so blatant that the radar was nuked and the remains shat all over. She also sighs dreamily and damn-near passes out when she once sees Arnold disrobe, and again when he hugs her.
- Although not as extreme as Helga, Curly's attraction to Rhonda manifests in a number of highly suggestive statements. He's also a lot more aggressive, forcibly kissing her on two separate occasions, the latter of which occurs while he blackmails her into pretending she's his girlfriend.
- Despite presenting herself as pure and innocent, Kaeloo is just as prone to perverted tendencies as other characters - at the end of Let's Play at Reading Books, it's implied that she saw Mr. Cat's... ahem... "goods" and that she liked it, and in another she gropes Chippendales Dancers.
- Stumpy has some perverted tendencies, like accepting a job as a police assistant so that he can question strippers, trying to spy on Pretty in the bath or imagining Mr. Cat in a G-string.
- Quack Quack can sometimes be a pervert, like in "Let's Play at Reading Books" when he was looking at a book with pictures of skimpily dressed girls. Though he's a case of Ping-Pong Naïveté.
- Mr. Cat is the worst of the bunch, as he not only enjoys magazines like Quack Quack does, but he has outright attempted to sleep with Kaeloo in some episodes.
- Pretty also acts perverted towards boys, especially Mr. Cat.
- The Loud House: Most of the Loud sisters lust over Lincoln's tutor Hugh in "Study Muffin", from 17-year-old Lori to 4-year-old Lisa. Lily, the baby, doesn't appear in the episode.
- From The Simpsons, Bart Simpson seems to swish back and forth. Sometimes he is well aware of sexual topics, other times he is innocent as a normal child his age would be.
- The South Park kids, though they suffer from Ping-Pong Naïveté (not Kenny, he's dirty though and through!). Clyde Donovan is also a honorable mention; he held a speech about lesbian cheerleaders and ditched the World of Warcraft battle to read Playboy.
- In Animaniacs, the Warner brothers are always quick to catcall any pretty women entering the scene (usually with their Catch-Phrase "Hello, Nurse!"). And the Warner sister is no better when it comes to handsome men.