Warning! Spoilers for Seasons 1 and 2 will be unmarked.
- Adaptational Nice Guy: Thanks to his ego being toned down, he's more in line with his AF and UA versions, not to mention he maintains his Chronic Hero Syndrome when it was downplayed in Omniverse.
- Adaptational Intelligence: He's smarter than his Omniverse counterpart, closer in style to the Original Series and UAF eras of the show.
- Composite Character: While he is mostly based off of his UAF self, he also has his Omniverse's self habit of taunting his foes.
- Costume Evolution: Has a reverse color of his old T-shirt (A black shirt with a white stripe like his Ben 10K counterpart) and wore his Alien Force/Ultimate Alien jacket, but it got replaced with a hoodie based on his OV look after it got damaged.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Unlike in Omniverse, where it was lessened, Ben is still all about being a hero and is willing to do anything to help others.
- Deadpan Snarker: Enjoys a good bit of banter with his enemies and is kinda snarky after getting a lot of confidence.
- Destructive Savior: A little less than before; is able to control his powers better, but it still happens. Even had to reinforce Baumman's store to avoid this in the future. He apparently owes Baumman $12000 in damages.
- Friend to All Children: He's rather good with kids, such as when he spends time with the Kinecerleran kids or Young One.
- I Shall Taunt You: Keeps this from Omniverse: he is Spider-Man levels of witty in Guardians.
- Living Legend: Like canon, there is a chapter and a-half about him at the Plumbers academy. It is implied by Julie that there would be more about him to teach if they knew about his adventures as a kid.
- Official Couple: With Julie.
- Trauma Button: Malware. He haunts his nightmares in Season 1 and when he sees him again in Season 2, he nearly freezes in shock.
- Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World: While the story does not always show Ben going to school, Ben is clearly still in high school in Guardians and thus has to do homework when not doing heroics. He's also got a job at Baumann's store to pay for damages done by being a Destructive Savior.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Like canon, he is afraid of clowns and peacocks.
- Action Girlfriend: She's evolved into this after Plumber training, basically to avoid her becoming a Satellite Love Interest like in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien.
- Adaptational Badass: She's now trained as a Plumber. Ship also gains new armored forms.
- Adaptational Early Appearance/Adaptational Expansion: They appear far earlier than in canon and play a far larger role than in "Omniverse".
- Badass Bookworm: Is a straight-A student and skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
- Badass Normal: Compared to her boyfriend and their new partner, Julie is a 100% normal human being with no super powers. She is just a very athletic and intelligent young woman.
- Costume Evolution: Her old hoodie was destroyed in a battle against Orianus in the season 1 finale. Now she wears a hoodie similar to her OV counterpart.
- Deadpan Snarker: Gains this from spending a lot of time with Ben and his friends.
- Deuteragonist: The secondary protagonist of the fic.
- Empowered Badass Normal: She's already an athletic and capable combatant, but she also has Ship by her side, who can turn into various armors to give her an edge in battle.
- Equippable Ally: Ship is this and is able to become various armors by combining with Julie, gaining a semi-symbiotic relationship with his owner.
- Magic Skirt: Averted. She replaces it with a pair of shorts in Season 2 onward, especially after getting kidnapped by Khyber when wearing a pair (To avoid the Reality Ensues moments with it).
- My Greatest Failure: Has some issues on her past mistakes, such as the Flame Keepers' Circle.
- Official Couple: With Ben.
- Powered Armor: Her main method of fighting thanks to Ship.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Her Hunter armor gains this and a more feral look for offensive use.
- Adaptive Armor: Can modulate her armor on the fly to adapt to different situations.
- Hazmat Suit: Has one of these for a dangerous terrain armor that acts as a sort of dangerous areas such as the Hot Spot.
- Hollywood Hacking: Her Hacker Armor allows her to manipulate machines around her, and it even comes with a smart phone-like belt.
- Inescapable Net: Has a trapper armor that shoots out web-styled nets that entangle enemies.
- Invisibility: Has a suit that looks like it came right out of Metal Gear Solid and can blend into surroundings.
- Jet Pack: Her Flight suit (Which is basically a conservative version of Ryuko's armor from Kill la Kill) Includes a jetpack-like set of wings.
- Space Suits Are SCUBA Gear: Has a set of armor that acts as a sort of under water suit.
- Stone Wall: Her Defender armor is a winged armor that is similar to the Adamantine Armor of Fairy Tail, but can reflect attacks back.
- Super Speed: Her "Speed" armor with Ship allows her to move at super sonic speeds.
- Super Strength: A default power in many of her armored suits, but it's taken to the limit in her "Big Bruiser" armor.
- Team Pet: Ship is this.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Gains one in this story.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: Is a academic young woman who has an eye for sports and enjoys fast food and hanging out with friends, as well as sci-fi and many other things. However enjoys cute things, wears pink predominantly and has feminine hair.
- Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World: Is an all-As student, a member of the Tennis team, and happens to join a group of space cops.
- Adaptational Badass: This version of Rook is shown using Revonnah Kai much earlier than in canon.
- By-the-Book Cop: Still the same Rook as ever.
- Enhanced Punch: Uses the Stone Cutter, which is a chi-empowered punch that sends opponents flying back or shatters stone. Uses this primarily on bigger opponents.
- Farm Boy: Is this on his planet, but unlike in Omniverse, the Revonnahganders aren't just farmers; they are a Hunter and Gatherer society.
- Gadgeteer Genius: While not on the level of Cooper, he is able to make a ship made for patrols (The Proto-Truk) and make it a space worthy weapon. Shares this trait with his younger brother.
- Supernatural Martial Arts: Is now able to use a ki-like energy when he uses Revonnah Kai. Mainly uses things such as 'Stone Cutter' or 'Sickle Kick' when doing this.
- Swiss Army Weapon: The Proto-Tool is this; he has also upgraded it.
- Not So Above It All: Like canon, he reviles at the chance of dunking Ben in a dunk-tank.
- Official Couple: With his Childhood Sweetheart, Rayona.
- Ascended Extra: Went from a supporting character from the last season to a member of the main cast as of Season 2.
- Adaptational Expansion/Adaptational Early Appearance: Is brought in much earlier than before, so he has a bigger role than his original counterpart who only appeared in 9 episodes.
- Adaptational Superpower Change: Is still able to copy powers, but is now able to use his plasma-made body to connect to the Omnitrix's mainframe and isn't able to mold EVERY Bit of DNA into different weapons, but instead can combine DNA with an alien form Ben has, making Combo Platter Powers.
- BrainComputer Interface: Is this kinda with the Omnitrix, being more in tune with the technological part due to not being a multi-celled organism, but a being made out of a form of protoplasm.
- Combo Platter Powers: Is able to combine DNA into Ben's form instead of just making weapons out of them, essentially upgrading Ben more so than just taking it.
- Clingy MacGuffin: has a reason to be this time; because of Psychobos damaging the Omnitrix, he acts as the plasma core for a replacement part.
- Gentleman Snarker: Fits right in with Ben's team as being a snarker, but is a lot more suave in his tone.
- HeelFace Turn: Starts out as a greedy individual but after getting an enlightenment moment when he tried to steal the Omnitrix (with a bit of seeing the universe unfiltered via Celestialsapien DNA), he takes the time to better himself and become a ally for good.
- Klingons Love Shakespeare: Is a TV nut and enjoys watching television when not on missions. Spent a lot of time in Plumber Prison just watching TV.
- Mega-Microbes: Is one of these, being a plasma-based life form.
- The Symbiote: Of the mutualist kind.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Post-reformation. After getting a dose of enlightenment when nearly dying, Skurd actually becomes a nicer person with a lot of empathy towards others.
- Tragic Villain: Was one when he was with the Faction, revealed to Ben when he reformed. He reveals he does not know what happened to his people and has been wandering trying to find them, gaining a jaded personality. Ben basically lets him stay to experience the universe.
- Adaptational Species Change: Is now a Rapterian (Liam's bird-man alien species) instead of a random blue duck.
- "Awesome McCool" Name: Has his name from canon, "Rad Profit Danger Trouble Dudesman". He had it legally changed to this.
- Cool Ship: His Lovely Duck comes back, this time with a slightly different AI named Xalia (Who he nicknames Pixy).
- Deadpan Snarker: makes a lot of remarks.
- The Dreaded: He is one of the most feared criminals in the universe. Even the Vreedle's are afraid of him.
- Badass in Charge: The Magister in charge of Earth and is one of the toughest Plumbers in the job.
- Badass Normal: He is a 100% normal human and one of the toughest Plumbers.
- Happily Married: Remarried Verdona when she returned to Earth permanently with Fay and her family.
- Lethal Chef: To everyone BUT the aliens in his staff; almost all the aliens, including his granddaughter Sunny, enjoys his cooking.
- The Mentor: Retains this role despite his grandson being nearly an adult. However he is still pretty good for advice and acts as a mentor for many of the younger plumbers as well.
- Adaptational Badass: Unlike in the show, who has shades of being a Cool Old Guy, this version is less senile and is actually a very dangerous opponent.
- Big Eater: Despite his lean appearance, Pateliday will eat about anything and it shows when he downs a soda and then eats the can.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Like his canon counterpart, Pateliday is an old fish who is sometimes seen a weird by some of the heroes due to his huge appetite, but can be very tough and viscous in combat.
- Extreme Omnivore: For someone his age and build, Pateliday eats a LOT. Even ate a soda can after finishing the drink.
- Lean and Mean: Is a surprisingly lean fish man, who gets a more barracuda-like tail compared to Ben. The 'mean' part however isn't meaning he is evil though, but he can be quite ferocious against his enemies, making him a heroic version of this
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: Being a member of Ripjaw's species, he's got teeth strong enough to rip through steel.
- Adaptational Expansion: Appears more than in Omniverse.
- Kung-Fu Wizard: Is a powerful mage and an expert Judo fighter.
- Imagination-Based Superpower: Verdona says she can use her powers like this, but was limited by her own creativity.
- In-Universe Catharsis: She greatly enjoyed it when Verdona, beat up Darkstar and cheered her on while she did so.
- Magical Girl: Like in Omniverse, took up the Lucky Girl superhero persona once more. Only this time she does it so her school work won't be jeopardized by her heroics.
- Official Couple: Kevin's girlfriend.
- Secret Identity: Keeps her identity a secret so she won't get in trouble for ditching class.
- Took a Level in Badass: Is still able to become her Anodite form (or at least an in-between state to fully control it) and helped train Kevin how to use his Energy Absorption.
- Adaptational Expansion: Appears more than in Omniverse, but not as much as Gwen.
- Adaptational Species Change: Osmosians are still aliens, but are actually descendants of genetically modified humans that evolved separately from humans. Kevin even starts to grow horns like Aggregor, but not as thick.
- The Big Guy: Is this for Team Tennyson when he is around, typically the strongest human-like alien.
- Combo Platter Powers: With the addition of his energy absorbing control, Kevin is now able to manipulate electricity into his body and even take 1/10 of someone's power without sucking them dry. Making him able to keep up with Ben's newer and dangerous threats.
- Canon Welding: Combined the Mutant and alien things from OS/OV and AF/UA as a whole.
- Official Couple: Gwen's boyfriend.
- Took a Level in Badass: Unlike his Omniverse counterpart, Kevin and Gwen have trained while they were away, giving him mastery over some of his other powers; including his Energy Absorption powers to the point that he mixes his two absorbing powers for combat.
- Adaptational Expansion: Goes from a wandering Bounty Hunter to a member of the Plumbers.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: Isn't a Magister, but he's still one of the best fighters in the Plumbers and is a skilled leader.
- Badass Beard: Grows the goatee his canon Dimension 23 counterpart grew out, partially to differentiate him from Diamondhead.
- Gemstone Assault: Continues to use this as his main method of attack when not using a blaster.
- Hover Board: Still uses one in battle. Even has one that's big enough for Julie to ride with him.
- The Mentor: Is this towards the younger recruits and to Ben's team, helping them out when he can.
- Reformed Criminal: Was once a bounty hunter, is now a member of the Plumbers.
- Ascended Extra: Goes from two episodes to supporting role.
- Adaptation Expansion: Is now back with Max and is from a character with only two appearances to a supporting character starting in Season 2.
- The Archmage: Is the High Magus of Anodyne.
- Happily Married: Remarried to Max after returning to Earth.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: Turned out she was holding back at all the times she appeared before...and goes all out against Darkstar.
- Imagination-Based Superpower: Uses her Mana power in this way.
- Interspecies Romance: With Max, being his wife again and all.
- Magical Girlfriend: TECHNICALLY Wife since she's remarried to Max since returning to Earth.
- The Mentor: Appears to serve as this to Gwen and Sunny with their powers.
- Parents as People: Has a moment where she questions how good of a job she did raising Sunny.
- So Proud of You: She tells Sunny this after she becomes an official Plumber.
- Took a Level in Kindness: To rejoin with her family, Verdona takes the time to become more motherly to her grandkids, tending to a sick Ben and going full Mama Bear when her grandkids as a whole were attacked by Darkstar
Carl and Sandra Tennyson
- Happily Married: They are this for sure.
- Hippie Parents: Are still this.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: What does Carl do when he's in the area when Rook calls for assistance? March out there with a bazooka to help his son.
- Open-Minded Parent: Are this for Ben's sake, having accepted he is a hero by now but still ask for being called by their first names.
Frank and Natalie Tennyson
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: Ben appears to consider Natalie this.
- Crusading Lawyer: Frank is this in Guardians, as his father's heroic blood runs through his veins.
- Black Sheep: He's a cool big brother to Gwen and all, but unlike his more uptight family, he's a lot more easy going and is newer to the whole alien stuff. He mostly stays on the side lines while practicing his music.
- The Bus Came Back: Came back when Ben was sick after being gone for several series. He's also planned to be a secondary character.
- The Generic Guy: He is the only one of Max and Verdona's grandkids not to have powers or be involved with the Plumbers.
- Garage Rock: Is part of a band still and seems to still do rookie stuff. He even does a few in-jokes by singing some of Ben's theme songs.
- Adaptational Expansion: Actually grew up with his second cousins, Ben and Gwen, when they visited his family's farm.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Appears when Ben is sick, but is not the focus.
Fay and Manny Brasher
- Absurdly Youthful Mother: Fay looks closer to Gwen and Sunny's age, if just a couple years older, than being the eldest sibling of Max's kids.
- Big Beautiful Man: Manny Brasher, Ben and Gwen's uncle, is a big fuzzball that Ben once mistook for Bigfoot, but is a big Teddy bear because of this.
- Happily Married: Fay uses her husband's last name compared to her daughter using her maiden name, that says something at least.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Could be how Sunny fell for Antonio originally; her dad is a good few inches taller and more muscular than his shorter wife.
- Adaptation Expansion: Rook Shi and Shim are given more of a personality, as is Rook Bralla; Shi is a Shrinking Violet who speaks in whispers to her younger sister, who is a wildcard while Bralla is a Reasonable Authority Figure to her kids.
- Overprotective Dad: Rook Da is this in this take, being a Papa Wolf towards his kids and very protective of their wellbeing.
- Never Mess with Granny: Rook Rafi, Rook's grandma, is very tough.
- Ascended Extra: As a whole, they were all characters who nearly went off of the face of the earth in Ben 10 Omniverse. Here, they are secondary allies.
- Mid-Season Upgrade: In the second season/story, Alan, Manny and Helen get blasted by one of Animo's rays and get a more 'evened' out power up. Manny becomes more like a Tetramand and regains his lost hand, Helen becomes faster than ever and more able to outmaneuver most of her opponents, and Alan gets more intense flames.
- Half-Human Hybrid: A human/Tetramand hybrid.
- Take Up My Sword: Is now the leader of the Helpers, having taken over for Pierce when he died.
- Took a Level in Badass: While still somewhat of a goofball, when things get serious, Manny has proven to be a capable leader when things get tough.
- Half-Human Hybrid: A human/Kineceleran hybrid.
- The Lancer: To Manny, being his second in command and the more level headed of the two.
- Super Speed: The fastest of the team and is able to go around things.
- Half-Human Hybrid: A human/Pyronite hybrid.
- The Heart: He's younger than Manny and Helen, around Cooper's age, but is very open about his emotions.
- Playing with Fire: A powerful Pyronite, but not as strong as Heatblast or Orianus.
- The Smart Guy: is this for the entire Plumber Facility, making many of the weapons and upgrades to the heroes' equipment.
- Technopath: His main power.
- Posthumous Character: Is this for the Helpers, having been killed in the Purge.
Blukic and Driba
- Adaptational Badass: Unlike their bumbling counterparts, these two are actually competent and show their intellect.
- Adaptational Intelligence: Are bonified Galvans, their personalities are better explained; Blukic isn't some hick, he's from the swamplands and thus grew up in a more naturalistic setting while Driba is a city kid and thus tries to fit in better. Both are still super intelligent.
- Sixth Ranger: Both are part of the helpers as they are the aids to Cooper on the tech support side of things.
- Power Trio: Lucy, Adolherd and Sunny make one up for the teams as the 'C Team' with Lucy as the leader, Adolherd as The Big Guy and Sunny as the powerhouse.
Sunny TennysonThe daughter of Fay and Manny Brasher. She is forced by them to join the Plumbers to learn discipline.
- Ascended Extra: Goes from a one-episode character to a secondary character.
- Adaptational Heroism: Went from a bratty girl to one of the allies of the heroes.
- Black Sheep: Ben, Gwen and Clyde are all unhappy that she was moving to Bellwood.
- Character Development: Decides to mend fences with Gwen after being tricked by Darkstar.
- Dark Is Not Evil: A sort of theme with her team; she is a dark clothes-wearing energy being with magic-related powers, but is rather snarky.
- HeelFace Turn: She joins the Plumbers in season 2, at the behest of her parents.
- Imagination-Based Superpower: Uses her Mana power in this way.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: She has shown traits of this. She boasts about how powerful she is, yet it is clear she is upset she isn't as famous as Gwen, despite having similar powers. She also blushes when Verdona and Max congratulate her on becoming a Plumber, with the narration noting she isn't used to such praise.
- Offscreen Breakup: It's implied that Antonio didn't take her becoming a Plumber well and it led to them breaking up, given that someone mentioning him at all is a big Berserk Button for her.
- Perky Goth: Despite being an almost identical twin to her cousin, she dresses in black clothing but is still rather quirky and fun compared to Ben and Gwen.
- Purple Is Powerful: She wears purple and is the powerhouse of her team.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Looks enough like Gwen that she could pass as her twin. She states this purely coincidental.
- Took a Level in Badass: She has improved her martial arts skills since becoming a Plumber.
- Badass Bookworm: Is very large, threatening and intelligent. A dangerous mix.
- Big Brother Worship: Has a high regard of reverence for his brother, Reinassic III, for being the Highbreed Supreme. Also looks up to the eldest of his family.
- The Big Guy: Acts as this for Lucy's team, being the one who can take hits and deal them out just as hard.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Despite being a several feet tall monster with off-settling colors and multiple eyes, he is actually a rather benevolent being who can work well with others.
- Deadpan Snarker: primarily around Julie.
- Genius Bruiser: Is one of the smarter agents of the Plumbers, at the top of his class with Julie and Lucy. But is still a Highbreed and thus one of the physically strongest members. Is even strong without his exo-skin.
- Original Character: Made for Guardians as a member of the Plumber recruits.
- Overly Long Name: Has one like his elder brother, but is interrupted before he can finish it at times.
- Proud Warrior Race Guy: While not as racist as Highbreeds before him, he is still rather prideful regardless. He's more mellow about it though.
- Removable Shell: It's revealed that in Guardians that Atasians/Highbreeds just wear bio-mechanical suits over their very fleshy bodies. Still strong without it, but not as durable. (And not particularly comfortable to remove when in Times-10 gravity)
- The Runt at the End: Is the youngest of his siblings (the Eighth son) and is actually shorter than his brother, Reinassic.
- Token Heroic Orc: While his race is reformed, he is not as racist as his people was or likely still has traces of being. In fact, any of his misgivings towards his teammates initially was due to them not having noticeable abilities like his own, no real ill will at all.
Lucy MannShe is the distant cousin-in-law to the Tennysons. She is the leader of her team.
- Ascended Extra: Goes from a minor character to one of the main secondary characters.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: A total goofball and a prankster by nature, she is a serious contender for a high ranked officer and is one of the prodigy students in Julie's class.
- Elemental Shapeshifter: Is a Lenopan, making her a powerful shapeshifter and able to make multiple forms.
- The Gadfly: Still enjoys pranking others though and is a total goofball. However, still a Nice Girl though.
- Genki Girl: She's very playful and excitable.
- Kryptonite Factor: Being a creature made out of sentient mud, she is able to dry out and thus needs moisture, making it harder for to fight heat-based enemies or in really hot areas.
- The Leader: Of this team. She shares a spot with Manny and Ben in terms of authority.
- Pet the Dog: As a sign of solidarity towards Sunny, she dresses up in punk clothes and convinces Helen and Julie to do the same.
- Ace Pilot: Joel Tennyson, Ben's cousin from his granduncle Gordan's side of the family, is revealed to be a member of the Omega Squad, a group of pilots that fought in the Lenopan/"Sludgepuppy" Wars
- Adaptational Heroism: The Vreedle Brothers, Octagon and Rhomboid, are now full plumbers unlike in Omniverse and stayed even after accidentally blowing up the original academy.
- Robot Buddy: Robucket, a small robot that hangs out at the base, is this for the Plumbers.
- White Collar Worker: What Jerry from Inhuman Resources is, basically the guy who's in charge of all the paperwork. Kinda curious, as he is of a blind species.
Magistrata Ca'rien Fiz'r
- Big Good: Leader of the entire Plumber association and leader of the Galactic Council.
- Expy: Her name, personality, character design and outfit make her one of Princess Leia.
- Only Sane Woman: Has been for many centuries so far and is the voice of reason in the council.
High Captain Avware
The Five Powers (Eternus, Ledgus, Domstol, Divinian and Celon)
- Good Counterpart: They are this to the rest of the Forever Knights.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: The Knights of Ascalon are this; they are a former squire, a pair of jesters, a lab assistant, a lab monkey and a crippled jouster and an army of robots used for baseball games several years prior.
- Spared by the Adaptation: These knights were not killed in the actions of the battle against the Flame Keeper's Circle and Dagon's forces.
- Adaptational Heroism: Is this by technicality, as he was once the Token Good Teammate of the Dragon-based episode.
- Defector from Decadence: He and several other knights defected around the time of The Purge.
- Good Counterpart: To Driscoll, being a heroic golden knight compared to his silver armor.
- Grand Theft Prototype: Stole the Forever Knights' prototype anti-Ben 10 armor.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Was a more sympathetic member of the Knights originally, is now proven to be this when he becomes a hero.
- HeelFace Turn: Was once Sir Connor's squire in canon, here he is a good guy all around.
- Meaningful Name: Shares his name with King Arthur and Winston Churchill.
- Named by the Adaptation: Is actually the Squire from the Dragon episode of Ben 10 Alien Force
- Action Girl: Was the only female Forever Knight and the only female member of the Ascalon Knights.
- Cerebus Retcon: Is foreverduke838. He survived the castle collapsing thanks to Andreas, but is unable to walk.
- Handicapped Badass: Is unable to walk and covered with scars after the castle collapse, but is still a skilled fighted.
- Team Pet: Is a genetically modified chimp who acts as Katherine's companion.
Tragedy and Comedy
- Adaptational Nice Guy: He retains his Ultimate Alien level of kindness and is more willing to go along with Ben's antics, even hiring him to keep the store together.
- Butt-Monkey: Like canon, Ben constantly breaks his things. It is stated that Plumbers that also have a habit of doing this.
- Old Friend: Is an old friend of Max's, and was aware of the aliens on Earth for a long time.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: Ben reinforces his store due to his Destructive Savior tendencies.
- His house isn't destroyed at the end of the fic's version of "Special Delivery".
- The Bus Came Back: Is back as Ben's financial adviser and the guy in charge of his merchandise. Unlike other manager characters however, he's actually one of Ben's friends from an earlier adventure.
- Fiction 500: Is this with his grandfather having bought out Captain Nemesis' old company and is now in charge of Nemesis Tower.
- Good Counterpart: To Billy Billions, as a rich teen who owns his own company. Unlike him, Eddie is actually a nice guy who wants to help Ben's image.
- Universal Driver's License: Despite only being a teenager, Eddie somehow has a license to drive a submarine.
- The Chief's Daughter: Is this for the Kraaho, being a human/alien hybrid of an inuit-like species of elastic aliens.
- 11th-Hour Ranger: is typically busy with her people's well-being, but is more than willing to join in the fray if called.
- Human Mom Non Human Dad: Her father is the leader of the Kraaho before Seebik, but her mother was a human Plumber scientist who helped the Kraaho find the Hot Spot. Even keeps a necklace that reveals she is a Plumber kid when reactivated.
- Ignorant of the Call: Is actually a Plumbers kid as well, but wasn't picked up as they were not aware of it.
- Proud Warrior Race Guy: Well, girl, but her race are proud warriors.
- Rubber Man: Being half-Kraaho, she can use her elastic powers with more ease. She can't mold herself like Plastic Man, but is more than capable of elongating her own body to tie up foes.
- The Men in Black: The original Plumbers and the ones that works against magic-based villains.
Dr. Albus Guiden
- Expy: Of most of the magic-based mentors such as Albus Dumbledore, Markarov of Fairy Tail and many others.
- Adaptational Badass: Goes from a sweetly aunt to being one of the Plumbers. A scientist to be exact.
- Adventurer Archaeologist: Was this as a Plumber. She is out of shape however.
- Adaptational Badass: Was a normal person in the Reboot series, but is now the sister of Darkstar, meaning she has similar powers.
- Adaptation Origin Connection: Is now connected to Michael Morningstar.
- Related in the Adaptation: She is Darkstar's sister here.
- Adventurer Archaeologist: Is this like in Omniverse.
- Demoted to Extra: Since Ben is still with Julie, she won't be his Love Interest.
- Expy: Of Lara Croft like in Canon.
- Recruiting the Criminal: is a well known villain, but is hired by the Plumbers to work for them to take on Addwaita.
- Adaptational Expansion: Plays a larger role than in canon. The roster is also expanded as well.
- The Bus Came Back: The enforcers and Andreas return.
- Castof Expies: The galactic enforcers are made up of super hero expies.
- Expy: They are based off of the Justice League and The Avengers.
UltimosThe leader of the Galactic Enforcer.
- The Atoner: He admitted to feeling bad about how he treated Max when they met, not realizing he was the same Max of legend.
- Beware the Superman: It is revealed that he has been holding himself back because of said trope and is easily one of the most powerful heroes in the universe when he goes all out.
- Brought Down to Badass: After losing his powers to Vilgax, he continued his work as a hero with a blaster and a larger team.
- By-the-Book Cop: Well hero. It is stated this mentality is at least partly to keep himself from losing control of his abilities and going evil and/or becoming a Destructive Savior.
- Clark Kenting: He does this when looking for Ben after his ID mask is damaged. He stated it was Max's idea to wear glasses and believed they didn't do anything.
- Expy: Is a mix of Superman and Nick Fury now, minus the eyepatch of the latter.
- He's Back: Gets his power back in Season 3's opening episode.
- Superman Substitute: He is the closest thing to Superman the Ben 10verse has.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Like canon, he can't eat chocolate, as it is poisonous to him.
- Amazon Chaser: Considering he is married to Tini, he is this.
- Happily Married: To Tini in a way, as he had to do the ceremony to appease her parents.
- Expy: He is one to Martian Manhunter.
- Telepath: His main power.
- The Smart Guy: He is the brains of the original trio.
- Big Beautiful Woman: Is a fairly attractive Tetramand who is much stronger than many of her teammates. However the 'big' comes from her Brunhilda-like strength and appearance more so than anything about weight, though is a rather large set woman in terms of muscle.
- Expy: She is one to Wonder Woman.
- Super Strength: She serves as the muscle along with Andreas.
- The Bus Came Back: Andreas returns as one of the members of the newer Galactic Enforcers.
- Cuddle Bug: Is one when he reunites with Ben and Julie, nearly crushing them.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Is the source for the Armordrillo DNA after all. He can also sense things via reading vibrations of the earth.
- Team Member in the Adaptation: He is unaffiliated with the Enforcers in canon.
- Badass Normal: Her species' equivalent to it anyway, since she isn't cyberized like Krabb.
- Token Heroic Orc: Unlike Kraab, the only canonical non-Omnitrix Piscciss Premann, she is one of the good guys. Plus, she's not cyberized unlike him.
- Expy: He's the Galvin equivalent of Tony Stark.
- Mobile-Suit Human: Qualifies since he's a Galvan piloting a human-sized suit of Powered Armor.
- Power Armor: Wears one of these in combat, allowing him to keep up with his teammates.
- The Smart Guy: Next to Synaptak, he's one of the smartest members of the group.
- Anti-Hero: He is probably the most morally grey of the enforcers.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Is a vampiric monster, but is one of the good guys.
- Deadpan Snarker: Since he is a Batman expy, this isn't surprising.
- Expy: He is basically a vampire Batman.
- Hypnotic Eyes: One of his powers.
- Token Heroic Orc: Unlike Lord Transyl, the only canonical non-Omnitrix Vladat, he is a hero. A Terror Hero, perhaps, but still a hero.
- Badass in Distress: Gets kidnapped by Attea at the end of the first episode of season 3.
- Big Good: One of the most heroic characters in the Ben 10 Universe.
- Knight in Sour Armor: Deep down he's a good person, but he's rather harsh.
- Heart Is an Awesome Power: She can only copy one power at a time, but can use it well.
- Took a Level in Badass: Has access to the Omnitrix Powers, but cannot transform into aliens, essentially gaining aspects of aliens to get their powers.
- Anti-Villain -> Anti-Hero: Neither of them are truly evil. In fact, they are actually just very honor-driven compared to most life forms. They also only came to Earth to get Kevin and leave when they give their word to do so.
- Boobs of Steel: Looma is a Tetramand and a rather attractive one regardless, making this kind of apparent.
- The Dreaded: Manny, who is a well-known Blood Knight among his peers, is terrified of fighting them.
- Good Feels Good: They develop this opinion.
- Papa Wolf: Gar is this towards Looma, wanting what's best for her and hates it when she's upset.
- Proud Warrior Race Guy: Well, gal in Looma's case. However, they are still very honorable and will keep their word when they give it.
- Worthy Opponent: She views Julie as this after their battle. She even compliments her parents on raising such a warrior.
- Yandere: Looma still shows shades of this, but is toned down compared to her canon counterpart.
- Animal Wrongs Group: They are for the safety of alien life forms, especially animals. To the point that they think Plumbers are poachers because they have an animal member in the squad.
- Adaptational Intelligence: Is not as stupid as before, but still lacks common sense when it comes to the potential danger the animals he wants to help can cause. He is not malicious about it however.
- Blue-and-Orange Morality: Is all about protecting animals and other life forms, but seems to sometime forgets that some animals he helps aren't exactly safe to be around people or an environment.
- Cloudcuckoolander: After things were cleared up, he was convinced that Ship isn't a captured animal...but really Julie's SON. Everyone is baffled by that insane logic, but don't correct him even when he came back.
- Insane Troll Logic: Firmly believes that Ship is actually Julie and Ben's adopted son because Julie cares about him so much.
- The Leader: Is the leader of this group
- Token Heroic Orc: Is the only non-feral Flourana that isn't in the Omnitrix shown so far in the franchise, so thus fits this trope.
- Cat Girl: Is a cute Citrakayah like Fasttrack.
- Only Sane Woman: Is the only one with any form of sense in the entire group, but does not have any leadership skills thus why she isn't able to keep her boss in line.
- Lizard Men: Is a humanoid komodo dragon with golden-tinted scales.
- Honorable Elephant: Is a member of Trombipulor's species, thus looks like an elephant. However he is actually rather noble, despite working for Pax.
- The Smart Guy: Seems to be the more intelligent member of this group.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: Is a female Lepidopterran like Stinkfly.
- Adventurer Archaeologist: What they are technically, and have gotten more advanced.
- Badass Family: As ever.
- Took a Level in Badass: Is older and more powerful, and has more abilities than he did as a kid.
- Bounty Hunter: Kind Of, is now part of the Saturday team.
- Trickster Girlfriend: Is this to Zak Saturday, being rather mischievous to Zak after they began to date.
Amazon "Zon" Saturday
- Anti-Hero: He is more brutal than his main universe counterpart.
- Alternate Universe: Is from an alternate Universe.
- Knight of Cerebus: Every member of the faction is one in their own way.
- Ax-Crazy: Is clearly unhinged and dangerous, seeing no qualms with going onto a rampage if needed.
- Big Bad: Is the most dangerous of the Faction and is the true threat of the group, making him very dangerous.
- HeelFace Turn: At the end of season 2, Ben manages to expunge the virus that made him Malware from his body, effectively "curing" him and causing this trope.
- Meaningful Rename: After Ben "cures" him, Julie gives him the name "Cerver".
- Tragic Monster: Same as before, he is a tragic figure with a dark past. However, he is a lot more unhinged here.
Khyber the Huntsman
- Adaptational Villainy: He is confirmed to be a serial killer in this version.
- Badass Normal: Is one of the faction, being an alien with no form of super powers but able to keep up with many of Ben's aliens.
- Blood Knight: Enjoys a good brawl and quickly enjoys a battle.
- The Dragon: Is a hired gun and works for Psychobos and Malware. Acts as a physical opponent and was the original Big Bad of the first season.
- Hunting the Most Dangerous Game: Believes that sentient species make the best trophies.
- Serial Killer: Is revealed to be one In-Universe, as his many trophies were of sentient beings and holds no qualms with murdering innocent people to get his way.
Dr. Kancerian Psychobos
- Bad Boss: Is the one in charge of the Faction technically, but mistreats everyone around him.
- Fantastic Racism: Is racist against Galvans still.
- Mad Scientist: Much like his canon counterpart, he enjoys experiments. Especially when doing things against those he feels had wronged him.
- The Brute: Became this for the Faction when he joined.
- For the Evulz: He likes to incinerate planets for fun.
- Omnicidal Maniac: Orianus is introduced as this, wishing to get a ransom for Earth before burning it to cinders. When joining Khyber's side as his student however, he keeps his bloodlust and enjoys hurting anyone he comes across.
- Original Character: An original villain made for the fanfic series.
- Playing with Fire: Is a literal being made of blue flame.
- Pyromaniac: Is an alien who enjoys putting planets into an burning crater to get what he wants.
- Technicolor Fire: Unlike most Pyronites, he's a blue-tinted flame. Truth in Television in that he's much more powerful than the average Pyronite.
- You Monster!: Is seen as this by the heroes when he first appeared, being a sociopath who wanted to burn Earth down to get Taydenite. Despite the fact that no one could pay his ransom, he just wanted to do it for it.
- Right-Hand Attack Dog: Is a Anubian Baskurr, and thus very dangerous when angered. And looks very canine-like, so thus fits the dog thing.
- Samus Is a Girl: Of, course, this isn't a surprise to anyone who watched Omniverse, but it's only revealed in the season 2 finale.
- Shapeshifter: Is able to turn into various monstrous predators with the aid of the Nemetrix.
- Team Pet: Is Khyber's pet dog and thus acts as his companion.
- Adaptational Badass: Unlike the overly bratty kid of Omniverse or the Reboot, this Billy plays out as a more legitimate threat.
- Adaptational Villainy: He's much more unhinged than in Omniverse and turns Ben, Gwen, Julie and Rook into MUCH younger characters than in the show, thus making him go after small children instead of making it an even playing field.
- Atrocious Alias: Uses the name 'IQ Lad' when he and Ben reunite for the first time in over 6 years. The others... are less than impressed.
- Giver of Lame Names: MANY of his names for weapons and what not are not...good still.
- Homage: According to Word of God, he is inspired slightly by Shinji Matao from Fate/stay night.
- Adaptational Villainy: Fistrick is blatantly sexist towards Julie here, a trait that was at best implied during Omniverse.
- Evil Counterpart: To Post-reform Kevin, who is now taking over his old business of selling weapons on the black market and has no redeeming qualities that Kevin has.
- Expy: His strength-boosted form is very similar to Bane from Batman.
- Genius Bruiser: Despite his 'Bro' attitude and his new monstrous form, this take on Fistrick focuses more on his intellect as well, creating the weapons from reverse engineering the technology and making a super steroid.
- Villain Team-Up: He allies with Vulkanus to invade Rovannah.
- Adaptational Badass: The group is more powerful than in canon and far more dangerous.
- Adaptational Expansion: They play a larger role than in canon.
VilgaxThe ruler of Vilgaxia and sworn enemy to Ben 10.
- Arch-Enemy: Like canon, he serves as one to Ben.
- Artificial Limbs: After he lost Dagon's powers as well as those he stole from other heroes, his body fell apart and he lost his right arm, forcing him to get a cybernetic replacement.
- Determinator: Takes on Ben, Julie and Rook without any real trouble when he returns, and is only defeated once backup arrives. And on his way to Incarcecon, he takes a blast from a techadon dissipator head on and only suffers minor damage while in handcuffs, and makes a badass escape with SixSix, SevenSeven and EightEight.
- The Dreaded: Is still very much one of the most feared villains in Ben 10, especially since he doesn't suffer from Badass Decay like his original version.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: For all his villainous and wicked ways, Vilgax takes his role as the king and champion of Vilgaxia very seriously.
- For Want of a Nail: He decides to wait until after the Incursions are defeated to settle things with Ben.
- Greater-Scope Villain: While he has yet to be a Big Bad of an arc, he is one of the main antagonists of the fic.
- Handicapped Badass: Vilgax is introduced as this. His powers that he stole are now gone, reducing him to needing new cybernetics that are still being repaired from misuse. Even with this handicap, he can still easily defeat Ben and co. without much trouble.
- Hypocrite: He accuses Tetrax of not being able to finish what he starts, but as Tetrax points out after the fact, he dismissed a perfect opportunity to kill Ben out of arrogance.
- Super Toughness: He took the blast of a techadon cannon head-on and was barely phased at all. Milleus refers to him as such, pointing out he survived a nuke.
- The Only One Allowed to Defeat You: How he feels about Ben, to the point that he defends the hero from an attack that would've killed him.
- Villain Respect: Admitted to being impressed by Gwen that time she trapped him in the Nullvoid.
- The Dragon: Like canon, he serves as one to Vilgax.
Liam, Bubble Helmet & Fistina
- Adaptational Badass: Liam is the more legitimate threat of the group in this take. Yes he is like a chicken but he is the Badass Normal of the team. Bubble Helmet is also a lot more intimidating.
- Mixed Ancestry: Liam is not a purely 'Chicken' alien-he's actually part Hawk, which is how 'Kickin Hawk' was able to get his hawkish appearance.
Rojo and her biker gangA lady biker gang that serves as enforcers to Vilgax's army.
- Adaptational Badass: Missy and Pinky of the "Freaky Friday" Flip episode from the OS are reintroduced as Verde and Rosado of Rojo's gang.
- Thanks to having resources from Vilgax, they have enough fire power and equipment to prove a credible threat to Ben and crew.
- Adaptational Expansion: Rojo and her crew appear far more than in canon, and get to be the main antagonists of one chapter.
- Amazon Brigade: Rojo's gang is full of women.
- Badass Normal: They are a group of biker women with Powered Armor that can hold their own against the Plumbers.
- Biker Babe: Rojo and her whole gang are this.
- The Comically Serious: Sombra, the darkest and most serious of the group, walks in with smoothies after Verde asks about getting some.
- Crazy-Prepared: They have anti-magic and energy absorbing technology.
- Cyborg: Sombra has a robotic hand.
- Pragmatic Villainy: Rojo admits part of the reason she recruited Verde, Rosado and Sombra is cause she knew they needed help fighting Ben and his crew.
- Psycho Rangers: Rojo's gang fits this, as they are color coordinated with a 'Sixth' ranger in the form of Sombra, a mysterious black-armored figure.
- Adaptational Badass: Unlike in Omniverse, Animo is still a legitimate threat like in the original series and Alien Force. Clancy also regains his human-level intellect but retains his insectoid form.
- Arch-Enemy: Like canon, Animo is Ben's greatest enemy after Vilgax.
- The Bus Came Back: Clancy was nowhere to be seen in any of the sequels. He's now The Dragon to Dr. Animo.
- Beast Master: Both of them. Animo controls a greater variety of mutant creatures while Clancy controls insects.
- Beware the Silly Ones: While he is very hammy, he is still the guy that once took over the Null Void and is fairly sadistic.
- Evil Is Hammy: Despite being more serious minded than his "Omniverse" counterpart, Animo is still pretty hammy.
- Mad Scientist: Like canon Animo is this.
- Sanity Slippage: Animo goes through this after Psychobos Mind Rapes him.
- Bastard Boyfriend: As always.
- Cain and Abel: The Cain to his sister's Abel.
- Dark Is Evil/Light Is Not Good: Is a mix of this.
- Energy Absorption: His main power.
- Manipulative Bastard: Is this in spades as he has always been, manipulating Sunny into a false sense of security.
- The Sociopath: Is very monstrous in terms of personality and many of the Plumbers are worried when fighting him.
- Adaptational Early Appearance: The circus freaks appear earlier than in Omniverse.
- Adaptational Expansion: They appear more than in canon.
ZombozoAn evil nightmare clown that bares a grudge against Ben.
- Composite Character: Of his Ultimate Alien and original series self; he's as scary clown as his UA self, but has the Eldritch Abomination aspects.
- Emotion Eater: Zombozo is this and enjoys all forms of emotions when he is hungry.
- Expy: Like canon, he is one to Pennywise and the Joker.
- Monster Clown: Zombozo is still this.
- Practically Joker: Even more than in canon thanks to having bits of both his UA and OS self.
- Team Member in the Adaptation: He serves as a replacement to Charmcater when Driscoll reforms the Negative Ten.
- Acid Attack: He can release extremely corrosive Hollywood Acid from his mouth, either as a liquid or as a cloud of vapor.
- The Dragon: Zombozo's second in command and the most dangerous of the henchmen with his acidic breath.
- Hollywood Acid: His breath can break down most materials and can even harm beings that, like Ship, are bio-mechanical in nature.
- Dumb Muscle: Is the moronic muscle.
- Combat Tentacles: She uses her hair likes whips in battle.
- Prehensile Hair: She manipulates her hair to use in battle.
- The Smurfette Principle: Only female among the circus freaks.
- Mythology Gag: His joining the Circus Freaks might be a reference to Zombozo taking up his habit of fighting with hypnotism in the Reboot.
- Sixth Ranger: Sublimino joins the Circus Freaks near the end of Season 1.
- The Bus Came Back: He was never seen again in the sequels. Here he allies with Zombozo.
- Fantastic Racism: They hate all aliens.
- Fallen Hero: The group was originally founded to fight threats like Dagon, but they have since lost their way.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Is hideously scared on the right side of his face.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Survived, if barely, against the fight with Vilgax. Is now the leader of the bigger faction of the surviving Forever Knights.
- The Leader: Serves as this to the Forever Knights and the Negative ten.
- Mad Scientist: Subdued version, given he's rather calm.
- Related in the Adaptation: Is really Henry Harangue, Will's twin brother.
- The Dragon: Is the new Black Knight for the Forever Knights.
- Expy: Like canon, he is one to J. Johan Jameson.
- Hate Sink: As much as canon. He is also hated by the Tennyson family as a whole.
- Malicious Slander: Has a bit of an irrational hatred for Ben and will go all out for it.
- Related in the Adaptation: It's revealed that he's actually related to Enoch.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom / Unwitting Pawn: It was his program that led to Sublimino taking over Bellwood.
- Abusive Parents: Kept his daughter frozen in stasis for several years as punishment for stealing his throne.
- Evil Overlord: The ruthless leader of a military empire.
- Galactic Conqueror: The emperor of a race of warmongering alien frogs. Something of a given.
- Adaptational Curves: It is implied she is more muscular than her canon counterpart.
- Alpha Bitch: Is still the same alien frog princess as her canon counterpart.
- The Bad Guy Wins: She captures Azmuth.
- Big Bad: She is the main villain of season 3.
- Chessmaster Sidekick: to her father, as she is able to think of great plans on the fly and has ways around potentially problematic losses.
- Failed a Spot Check: As noted by Milleous, had she done the proper research, she would have known the cannon wouldn't have been enough to destroy Vilgax, since he survived a nuke.
- Plot-Relevant Age-Up: Was forced through cybernetic implants to look much older.
- Super Soldier: Was given cybernetic implants to increase her combat capabilities and to compensate for the years she lost in suspended animation.
- Younger Than They Look: She is actually 15 years old, but appears to be about 19 or 20 due to cybernetic implants.
- Blood Knight: Is a monstrous being who enjoys a good battle, even by Appoplexian standards.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Has a habit of eating the creatures hes captured. Hates to be judged for it.
- Large Ham: He's from the same race as Rath, whose entire species is this by default. Do the math.
- Casting a Shadow: To fit into the 6 elemental cycle of the Andromeda aliens, this race has the power over shadows and is a master of stealth.
- The Dreaded: Is part of the most feared race of the Andromeda Planets.
- Ominous Owl: Like the other races who are mostly based on animals, the Fukorapters are a race of shadow owls with piercing white eyes and a fast moving body.
- The Cameo: Makes his debut appearance in the second episode of season 3, saving Argost.
- The Dreaded: His first appearance has him wreaking havoc when he first arrives, scaring Ben a bit when he is able to pick him up.
- Evil Counterpart: He serves as one to Ben, being a version of him from a timeline he became a tyrant.
- Knight of Cerebus: He is one of the most serious and credible threats to Ben and company.
- Badass Family: They are a family of Mandalorian-like bounty hunters.
- Expy: Like canon, he is one to Boba Fett.
- Adaptation Species Change: In canon, she was a metahuman with the ability to control cats. Here, she is a Nekomata Youkai.
- Adaptational Badass: In canon, Nyancy was a Harmless Villain who was only a threat under specific circumstances. Here, her Youkai abilities make her a credible threat. She can not only manipulate cats, she can turn them into ghost tigers.
- Cat Girl: She is a Nekomata.
- Playing with Fire: She can manipulate fire.
- Adaptational Villainy: Canon Kork stole ships to sell them. Here, he is a poacher.
- Punch-Clock Villains: They will work for any villain for money.
The Omnitrix aliens
Heatblast (Pyronite from Pyros)
- Flight: Via propulsion, like the canonical version.
- Playing with Fire: Naturally, since he's a flame species whose planet is a sun.
Wildmutt (Vulpimancer from Vulpin)
- Angry Guard Dog: Bigger than ever.
- Disability Super Power: Still blind, but can track things easily.
Diamondhead (Petrosapien from Petropia)
- Gemstone Assault: Can shoot out a barrage of crystals from his body, almost going into Earthbender territory with his crystals as well.
- Super Strength: Is VERY strong but not on the same level as Four-Arms or other muscle aliens.
XLR8 (Kineceleran from Kinet)
- Shock and Awe: His species is revealed to be able to create a short burst of electricity when stored enough static electricity. He cannot control it though.
- Super Speed: Is Ben's fastest alien, out-running Fasttrack and Jetray.
Grey Matter (Galvan from Galvan Prime)
- Improbably High I.Q.: In spades. He is a member of the same race that created the Omnitrix after all.
- Heart Is an Awesome Power: Being a super genius, he is able to out think most of his enemies when in this form. Quickly proven when he took out the Vreedles in the Contemlia ship.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Is a super genius as before, and can make high tech devices and figures out technology quickly.
Four Arms (Tetramand from Khoros)
- The Ace: One of Ben's most used aliens as a kid and is one of his best hand to hand fighters. While he isn't as flashy as some of his other super strength-based aliens, he's more agile than Slamstrike and Humongousaur and is able to work in smaller areas than his bigger aliens.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: Four arms and four fists for pounding.
- Proud Warrior Race Guy: Is a member of this species, but isn't one himself.
Stinkfly (Lepidopterran from Lepidopterra)
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: Is more insect-like given he has matured.
- Flight: He's called Stinkfly for a reason.
Ripjaws (Piscciss Volann from Piscciss)
- Adaptational Badass: Is actually able to use an instinctive hunting mode and can last longer on land than before.
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: Has REALLY big teeth like Pateliday.
Upgrade (Galvanic Mechamorph from Galvan B)
- Blob Monster: Made of millions of little nanobots however.
- Cyber Cyclops: Still looks like his original self and does not gain the 'Omnitrix for an eye' thing he had in Omniverse.
- Shapeshifting: Is able to do this thanks to his malleable form.
Ghostfreak (Ectonurite from Anur Phaetos)
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Brings them out of his secondary skin when needed. Is very sharp however.
- Combat Tentacles: Is able to summon these out of his body.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Is no longer under the control of the Ectonurite Hive Mind, thus is good again.
- For Want of a Nail: Azmuth created the chains he wears to keep from creating Zs'Skayr.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: Is an alien ghost-like being.
Cannonbolt (Arburian Pelarota from Arburia)
- Hyper-Destructive Bouncing Ball: Is able to manipulate his rolled up form and can move around quickly.
- Rolling Attack: Is a living wrecking ball with the ability to roll around at high speeds.
Wildvine (Florauna from Flors Verdance)
- Combat Tentacles: Is able to stretch out his body with vine-like tendrils.
- Cyclops: Has only one eye.
- Plant Aliens: Is one of these and Ben's oldest one, based on vines and thorns.
Blitzwolfer (Loboan from Luna Lobo)
- Dark Is Not Evil: Despite looking like a werewolf, he is still a heroic individual.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Is still able to use a sonic howl as before.
- Noble Wolf: Is a werewolf-like alien but is very heroic still.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: Has grown a bit since Ben last used him, even getting a sort of warrior ponytail to go with his more tribal look.
Underwraps (Thep Khufan from Anur Khufos)
- Adaptational Name Change: His name was Benmummy in the OS and Snare-Oh in Omniverse.
- Combat Tentacles: Is made from this entirely.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Looks like a mummy-creature but is one of Ben's aliens.
- Losing Your Head: Was reduced to this when he tried to capture the Screegit. Didn't end well either way.
- Mummy: Looks like one and gains a more pharaoh-like look.
- Rubber Man: Kinda; is able to manipulate his gauze into binding his opponents.
Frankenstrike (Transylian from Anur Transyl)
- Adaptational Intelligence: Is slightly smarter than average, but not in the same veil as Dr. Viktor.
- Face of a Thug: Despite his zombie-patchwork appearance, he's as heroic as the rest of them.
- Genius Bruiser: Is one of Ben's smarter aliens, but more of a bruiser. He's good with signals though.
- Technopath: To go with his Shock and Awe power set, Frankenstrike is able to connect to machines wirelessly and take them over or read radio signals via his coils on his back.
Upchuck (Gourmand from Peptos XI)
- Composite Character: The new Upchuck of Guardians is revealed to actually be a mixed race version of the Murk and Perk Upchucks from OS and UA.
Ditto (Splixion from Hathor)
- Lethal Joke Character: Is a multiplication alien that, while not as strong as Echo Echo, has the ability to work independently and thus be a lot smarter than a hive-mind bunch of robotic sound beings.
- Twin Telepathy: To go off of their "I feel another me's pain" power, they can also sense if another is in danger through this same thing and allows them to try and figure out where the other them is.
- Which Me?: Given they are all individuals in their own right when created, the clones work off each other as 'siblings' in a way, as shown when brought back on Revonnah. Even able to sense when things are bad for another.
Eye Guy (Opticoid from Sightra)
- Adaptational Early Appearance: Appears much earlier than in Omniverse.
- Creepy Good: Same as ever.
- Eye Beams: Of course. It's Eyeguy, what is there to expect at this point with him.
- Eyes Do Not Belong There: All over his body except his head.
Way Big (To'kustar)
- Destructive Savior: Is a several hundred foot tall giant. Kinda comes with the territory.
- Story-Breaker Power: Gwen and Kevin just sit back to watch the fire works when Ben uses this alien to take out one of Psychobos' robots. The main reason he doesn't bust him out sooner is because his sheer size and destructive power make him too unwieldy to use unless the circumstances are dire or when Ben is sufficiently pissed off.
- Worf Had the Flu: Went through this thanks to being infected by his natural predator when this occurs.
Feedback (Conductoid from Teslavorr)
- Back from the Dead: Was originally thought to be destroyed, but was actually absorbed into Malware as code. Ben was able to reintegrate it into the Omnitrix.
- Cyclops: Is cycloptic in nature.
- G-Rated Drug: Is this in a way with an 'Energy Fix', the same addiction that drives Osmosians like Kevin and Aggregor mad. Ben started to act different after absorbing a rather particularly large blast, likely for getting the next fix of energy.
- Shock and Awe: One of Ben's strongest electrokinetic aliens from when he was 11.
Articguana (Polar Manzardill from X'Nelli)
- An Ice Person: Is a large lizard that can breath out icy energy.
Spitter (Spheroid from Scalpasc)
- Ascended Extra: Appears as one of modern Ben's aliens.
- Creepy Good: A giant multi-fanged puffer-fish alien with beady eye and super spit. NOT exactly a pleasant sight.
- Super Spit: Can shoot out a high pressure ooze out of his mouth.
Swampfire (Methanosian from Methanos)
- Evolution Power-Up: Is now in it's matured state much earlier than before, as to avoid the convoluted parts. IS now much more durable and has a lot more firepower than before.
- Plant Aliens: Is a humanoid creature based on a swamp tree.
- When Trees Attack: Looks more like a tree than in canon when he is fully matured.
- Whip It Good: Gains a set of fiery vine whips to use in combat.
Echo Echo (Sonorosian from Sonorosia)
- Composite Character: As he matured, he gained some of the Ultimate Form's appearance, giving his originally silver shine a bluish tint.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Is able to make more concentrated bursts of sound thanks to being able to duplicate.
- Me's a Crowd: Is able duplicate still, and when combined with his sonic screams, it makes him very useful.
Humongousaur (Vaxasaurian from Terradino)
- Forgot About His Powers: Not really the case, as he just avoided using the size changing powers because of overuse.
- Reality Ensues: The ability to grow bigger at will? Gets a LOT of muscle strain, thus why Ben doesn't use it as often In-Universe. He only does so sparingly now.
- Super Strength: One of Ben's strongest aliens, thanks to his size.
Jetray (Aerophibian from Aeropela)
- Beware My Stinger Tail: It can shoot lasers.
- The Bus Came Back: Compared to Omniverse, this alien returns. But depowered compared to Ultimate Alien, as that was an 'upgrade' added by Albedo in Guardians.
- Flying Fire Power: Is one of Ben's best fliers and is quite fast.
- Super Speed: Cannot run fast, but is a fast flier and swimmer.
Big Chill (Necrofriggian from Kylmyys)
- An Ice Person: A ghostly moth with ice powers.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: looks like a giant moth with ghost-like attributes.
- Monochrome Apparition: Is kinda this despite not being dead. Is much paler in this version than others.
Chromastone (Crystalsapien from Petropia)
- Lightem Up: Is able to shoot out rainbow bursts of energy.
- Power Crystal: Is a sentient one with the ability to absorb energy attacks.
- Warrior Monk: Dresses like one.
Brainstorm (Cerebrocrustacean from Encephalonus IV)
- Awesomeness by Analysis: Is this compared to Grey Matter, as he has more combat-based powers.
- Improbably High I.Q.: Is a super genius on the same level as Grey Matter, if better for combat-based strategies.
- Shock and Awe: Can shoot out lightning from his brain, allowing him to use various electrical powers and telekinesis.
Spidermonkey (Arachnichimp from Aranhaschimmia)
- Homage: Gains a jumpsuit similar to Spider-Man than the harness and Wolverine hair cut he got in the Omniverse series. Even acts more snarky in this form, akin to the web-head he is based on.
- Shout-Out: More so in this take than in the series, gaining Spider-Man-level quips and one-liners whenever he appears.
- Spider Limbs: He has very spider-like limbs.
Goop (Polymorph from Viscocia)
- Adaptational Badass: Is able to take on Kraab in a fight and has proven to be quite useful when he appears.
- Blob Monster: Is a humanoid acidic life form.
- Hollywood Acid: Unlike what the Omniverse writers made it out to be, he retains his acidic powers.
- Weak Sauce Weakness: Is still vulnerable without his little flying saucer. As well as spinning fast.
Alien X (Celestialsapien from the Forge of Creation)
- Adaptational Badass: Is finally able to be used in combat thanks to getting Bellicus and Serena to compromise.
- Drama-Preserving Handicap: Despite the compromise, he can only use a very limited amount of his power. Said amount is still so powerful that it's more than enough to make him a Story-Breaker Power.
- Physical God: He's a member of a race that can alter and warp the fabric of reality on a whim and five of his kind helped shape the universe itself when it first came into being.
- Reality Warper: His main power is the ability to bend the fabric of reality to his whims. He used his powers to recreate Pluto and resurrect the dinosaurs to live on it.
- Secret Weapon: Against VERY major threats, the three voices compromise to only be used for when Ben really needs the power up.
- Ascended Extra: Compared to Omniverse, who only had a couple of appearances, he gets more use.
- Magnetic Manipulation: Is his main power.
Rath (Appoplexian from Appoplexia)
- Large Ham: Of all Ben's aliens, he has the loudest and hammiest dialogue.
- Naked People Are Funny: Mostly to Skurd's sense of embarrassment when he first sees Ben turn into this form. When he becomes part of the Omnitrix, Skurd fixes this quickly.
- Unstoppable Rage: Has a lot of anger normally, but when 'Appoplexian Fury' is in effect, Rath's strength is increased further by tapping into a more primordial rage within.
- Wolverine Wannabe: Between the Hair-Trigger Temper and claws, he is still very much like Wolverine.
- Wrestler in All of Us: Is still this, though he is given his lucha outfit earlier than canon.
Water Hazard (Orishan)
- Making a Splash: Can shoot out water at high pressure still.
- Surfer Dude: Dresses like one, doesn't act like one.
Terraspin (Geochelone Aerio from Aldabra)
- Anti-Magic: Is a living being who can negate magical power.
- Blow You Away: Can shoot out powerful gusts of wind. Can be used against him when Howlercane is involved.
- Energy Being: Is a creature made out of nuclear energy that wears a suit to protects others from his natural radiation.
- I Love Nuclear Power: Is a walking nuclear reactor.
- Sealed Good in a Can: Is able to open his armor if necessary.
Armodrillo (Talpaedan from Terraexcava)
- Dishing Out Dirt: Can make earthquakes with a punch and can tunnel through things quickly.
- Pile Bunker: Proves to have this thanks to his appearance.
Fasttrack (Citrakayah from Chalybeas)
- Adaptational Badass: Gains a couple new powers to differentiate him from XLR8 more. He also took on a Root Shark head on in Episode 3 (Which was really the "Bus Stop" episode in this series).
- The Bus Came Back: Compared to before when he was left behind.
- Bizarre Alien Senses: Is now able to track things via an enhanced sense of smell.
- Lightning Brusier: He is almost as fast as XLR8 and physically stronger than him.
- Panthera Awesome: Looks more like a leopard than before.
- Adaptational Badass: Ben is able to control this alien better than before, being able to manipulate time on the fly.
- Mighty Glacier: Despite being able to manipulate time, he is rather slow. However he is also quite durable thanks to a bio-organic mineral that makes up his skin.
- Time Stands Still: He discovers this ability sooner than in canon, and uses it against Looma.
- Beware My Stinger Tail: Actually uses this more often than in the series.
- The Bus Came Back: Chamalien disappeared throughout Omniverse, and unlike Fasttrack and Jetray, he wasn't even mentioned by Ben. Here? He shows up in episode three.
- Invisibility: Retains this ability but is useless against his predator.
- Spy Catsuit: Gains one as his costume of choice with the new look; it does disappear with his body of course.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: Before was a giant mobile chrysalis. Is now a giant rhino/stag beetle creature.
- Canon Welding: Combined both versions from UA and Omniverse; by having the Ultimate Alien design be his chrysalis stage and the beetle form be his matured stage.
- Extreme Omnivore: Eats anything and everything, similar to Upchuck, which powers an energy cannon he has on his horn.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: Is now a lot more resilient than before thanks to a thicker shell.
Shocksquach (Gimlinopithecus from Pattersonea)
- Adaptation Dye-Job: Retains his Generator Rex's color scheme instead of the yellow and black of OV.
- Gadgeteer Genius: As per usual, he is one of Ben's smarter aliens (Fourth behind Ceremander, Brainstorm and Grey Matter).
Bloxx (Segmentasapien from Polyomius)
- Adaptational Species Change: Goes from a Lego-like gorilla to a species of land coral.
- Shapeshifting: Is able to mold his body into various shapes.
Gravattack (Galilean from Keplorr)
- Genius Loci: Is still one, but is much bigger than in canon to go with this. Even has specialized terrain on his body to go with the fact that he is indeed a planet.
- Gravity Master: He's a sentient planet who can manipulate his own gravity to achieve this.
- Adaptational Badass: The original Crashhopper was mostly a Badass Normal with an Insectoid touch, while this version has the power of flight on top of his canonical abilities.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: Is more like a grasshopper than before, but looks more locust-like in full with his wings.
- Flight: In a way; his wings can allow him for a gliding effect that allows him to change directions mid-jump. Also allows for easier landings.
- In a Single Bound: Can be mixed with flight to adjust landings and directions, making him a sort of homing missile.
- Use Your Head: His main method of attack, but now being able to manipulate how fast he can go when jumping.
Ball Weevil (Klettle)
- Adaptational Badass: Still able to create balls that absorb things but, as demonstrated by Skurd, has an oral machine gun power with the goo as well.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: Isn't too big, but a lot bigger than the average insect. Especially compared to before; he is about the size of a basketball.
Slipschool (Ickthyperambuloid from the Gilli-Perambulous Promenade)
- Adaptational Badass: Considering Walkatrout's only ability in canon was bring a fish that could walk on land, even making him a fast swimmer is a massive improvement.
- Adaptational Name Change: Known as Walkatrout in canon.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: May be only a short, slippery fish with legs when on land, but in water, he can produce a huge quantity of fish-like scales that can be mentally sculpted into huge monster-shaped fish schools.
- Expy: To the Pokémon Wishiwashi.
Pesky Dust (Nemuina from Nemunimos IV)
- Ambiguous Gender: Ben initially freaks out when he gets this alien and has to check to make sure he's still male.
- Forced Sleep: His main trick.
- Lotus-Eater Machine: Still is this, with the dream manipulation powers.
- Our Fairies Are Different: Is still very fairy-like.
- Adaptational Badass: Besides the hair-based powers, is now able to use sensory powers as well.
- Adaptational Species Change: Actually looks more mole-like instead of beaver-like.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Is able to dig quickly, like a real mole.
- Handicapped Badass: Is actually blind in this version, akin to Wildmutt, but able to speak.
- Acro Fatic: Is an aversion to this; being rather rounded, he's not really agile. Just a Stone Wall compared to some of his aliens.
- Adaptational Badass: Gains the ability to grow in size with his Nigh-Invulnerability.
- Adaptational Name Change: He is known as The Worst in canon.
Kickin Hawk (Rapterian)
- Adaptational Badass: Is able to mop the floor with Psyphon's goons in this take instead of just Liam. In which case both sides were exhausted, but Ben was quickly able to finish off the others while the others were down.
- Badass Normal: Compared to most of Ben's aliens, this alien is made primarily for martial arts.
- Noble Bird of Prey: Appears to be one of these as well, taking Liam's Hawk DNA as the primary to gain this form.
Quartzmain (Basalt from Andesite)
- Adaptational Name Change: Quartzmain was originally called Rocks. The terrible nature of this name is addressed In-Universe, which lead to Ben renaming him.
- Adaptive Ability: Is able to quickly shift his rocky body into different forms to allow for the best way to survive or take on an opponent; such as gaining smoother skin to let acidic slime slide right off or get more resilient to an attack by growing thicker skin.
- Ascended Extra: Goes from a character from a play to a more used alien.
- Silicon-Based Life: Is a humanoid being made out of a self-adapting quartz crystal.
Squidstrictor (Cephalod-ae from Molluskus)
- Ascended Extra: Goes from an alien from a play to a used alien.
- Octopoid Aliens: Is an octopus/jellyfish alien with many tentacles meant for binding his enemies into submission and a sensitivity to mana.
Slamstrike (Makuyama from Nobunda)
- Adaptational Badass: The canonical character only had Super Strength. This version has that plus an awesome Energy Attack.
- Adaptational Name Change: Slamstrike was called Slapstrike in the canon, which is addressed In-Universe.
- Adaptational Species Change: Slamstrike is confirmed to be the same species as Mot Snikrep, while the canonical species is unknown.
Uniburn (Accelicorn from Motoquine)
- Adaptational Badass: Is more able to concentrate energy into his horn via absorbing kinetic energy from his 'wheel' and front hooves to gather the energy.
- Adaptational Name Change: Based on Unitaur, but is named something different here due to being mentioned In-Universe.
- Nitro Boost: Is able to do this via the kinetic energy it absorbs.
- Adaptational Badass: Goes from a game character for a puzzle game to a Teleport Spam using mini-wrecking ball.
- Adaptational Name Change: Was once known as Portaler from a mobile game.
- Ascended Extra: He was made for a computer game, but is a real alien here.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: Is a large ladybug-like alien.
- Teleporters and Transporters: Can teleport from a bank in Bellwood to the middle of Undertown quickly. It's really more of a memory thing however, as he can't just teleport without knowing where he is going.
- Teleport Spam: His power. He can teleport and roll into a Hyper-Destructive Bouncing Ball to be used in a Fast Ball Special.
Antigravitesla (Nik'ola from Gaietiv XV)
- Ascended Extra: His only appearance before this was in a non-canon commercial for the series.
- Difficult, but Awesome: He can control electricity, magnetism and gravity, but his powers are explicitly stated to be very hard to control. He is easily one of the biggest DestructiveSaviors in Ben's arsenal.
- Gravity Master/Magnetism Manipulation/Shock and Awe: The three forces of nature that he can control.
Toepick (Ogrian from Decompsa V)
- Gass Hole: Can emit a dangerously smelly gas out of his mouth.
- Hollywood Acid: Can secrete it from his fingers to rot through objects.
- Nausea Fuel: A Walking, talking ogre-like alien that has a lot of grossout-themed powers.
- The Pig-Pen: Is constantly emitting a terrible odor and is really gross all around.
- Poisonous Person: Is not a potentially toxic person, but is really gross that it can induce nausea.
- You Need a Breath Mint: Has a constantly bad halitosis.
Shellhead (Torton from Gamerica)
- Ascended Extra: Is mentioned in passing in the episode "Ken 10", but becomes an actual alien option in this fic.
- Mighty Glacier: Between his Super Toughness and Super Strength, he definitely qualifies. However, he is very slow and thus not always useful in hand to hand fights.
- Turtle Power: Is a large tortoise-like alien.
- Ascended Extra: Was mentioned in passing in the episode "Ken 10", but becomes an actual alien option in this fic.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: A humanoid Ant-lion/Dragonfly hybrid.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Is a literal Sandstorm in the form of an insectoid.
- Magikarp Power: Is revealed to be this when it's growing up: When young, it's a nearly defenseless chrysalis, but when it's an adult, it's a high flying sandstorm creator.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: He looks similar to the Reboot Stinkfly in that they look like humanoid dragonflies, but with different powersets entirely.
Overflow (Hydromoeba from Aquas VII)
- Making a Splash: Is able to manipulate any water as long as he is submerged in it.
- Name's the Same: No, this is not the Water Hazard Expy from the 2016 reboot.
Exershield (Asimovian from Omagno Spherok)
- Barrier Warrior: Is able to fight with shields of various shapes and sizes.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Is physically very active to the point that exercise literally energizes his shields.
Featherweight (Avesnavy Kaynith from Regulus Shou)
- Expy: Based on Moredecai from Regular Show.
- Noble Bird of Prey: Well, if a Bluejay is a bird of prey anyway.
- Non-Action Guy: Is a non-combative alien, mainly used for scouting an area.
- Not Quite Flight: Is not able to truly fly, but can levitate for long periods of time.
Scumball (Kedipaka from Wattersoan)
- Cats Are Mean: Is a humanoid cat that can claw people and shoot out slime balls.
- Cuteness Proximity: Given he looks like a blue kitten, it's not surprising people would find him cute...despite his gross powers.
- Expy: Of Gumball from The Amazing World of Gumball.
- Super Spit: Is able to shoot out a slimy ball of scum at his enemies that can stick to others.
Go-Green (Aerbormutare from Florugox)
- Heroic Mime: A typo resulted in this alien speaking when first introduced, but in later appearances reveals it's true mute nature.
- Lethal Harmless Powers: Is able to manipulate the air molecules in the area, making him surprisingly dangerous if used correctly.
- When Trees Attack: Looks like a cycloptic tree with no mouth. However cannot attack.
The Itch (Siphonapterran from Microvot)
- Blood Lust: Is not super scary about it, but ingests blood when biting people (Does not mean he enjoys it).
- Inconvenient Itch: Is able to produce these thanks to a massive bite he has.
- Incredible Shrinking Man: the Size of a flea and is able to bite people.
- Super Jumping: Is able to this...at the scale of an actual flea.
Chowdown (Rabeacating from Marzipos)
- Big Eater: Similarly to Upchuck but with organic material. Has razor sharp teeth for weapons though.
- Expy: Of Chowder.
- Extreme Omnivore: While it cannot eat inorganic materials, he can easily unhinge his jaw.
- Super Spit: Ala Kirby, he can swallow up enemies and then spit them out with surprising precision.
Valkyrie (Femmatal from Nozama)
- Awesome by Analysis: Is able to copy movements by sight, making him able to fight someone of greater skill on equal grounds.
- Gender Bender: Because it's from an all-female race of aliens, this results in Ben becoming a female-looking alien (Is actually still male, but genetically looking feminine).
- One-Gender Race: While Ben is still technically male in this form, the form itself comes from an all-female race.
- Super Strength: Is able to go toe to toe with Tetramands.
- Cyclops: Is one of these with a big, violet eye that can allow him to induce anger in others.
- Hate Plague: A surprisingly heroic version of one. Vexray's single eye is able to make people fight each other.
- Let's You and Him Fight: Is able to do this with his Hate Plague spreading power.
- Non-Action Guy: Has no offensive capabilities.
Razor (Aceros from Acerap)
- Chrome Champion: A humanoid metal being who can shape-shift.
- Swiss Army Appendage: Can make its arms into various blades and other shaped weapons at will.
Roadhog (Suiwine from Copalos)
- Beast of Battle: Is able to be ridden, but does not particularly enjoy it.
- Bizarre Alien Biology: Is a sort of quadruped member of Thunderpig's species.
- Full-Boar Action: Is a pig-like beast with VERY big tusks that can dig up the earth.
Nitro (Glycerinian from Murkloom)
- Demolitions Expert: Is this for Ben's aliens, with the ability to make explosive jelly that can ignite with a touch.
- Having a Blast: His main power.
- Elemental Absorption: Can become more elastic and powerful when exposed to extreme heat.
- Proud Warrior Race Guy: Is a member of a race of Inuit-like aliens with elastic powers.
- Rubber Man: Is this for Ben's aliens, being able to be elastic.
Anterpault (Ballistactyla from Adanacterra)
Ceremander (Uxorite from Ringa Morr)
- Extra Eyes: A tricloptic salamander alien.
- Mind over Matter: Can use telekinesis and other psychic powers.
- Super Intelligence: Is one of Ben's smarter forms, but not on the same level as Grey Matter or Brainstorm.
- Expy: Is based off of Sonic the Hedgehog in terms of appearance and fanon casting.
- Good Counterpart: To Argit, his genetic counterpart, given he is actually a lot more fit and brave compared to him.
- Prickly Porcupine: Is a humanoid hedgehog-like alien like Argit (The source of the DNA).
- Spike Shooter: Is able to use poison-tipped quills like Argit.
Mattear (Taxerra from Basingae)
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Uses these to manipulate the earth around them.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Can manipulate any earthen matter his claws touch, turning it liquid and malleable to use against foes
- Expy: To Knuckles the Echnida from Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Homage: To a member of the original concept of the series to a creature called Digger
Daggerdown (Miseripteron from Striatochor)
- Noble Bird of Prey: Is a humanoid eagle.
- Feather Flechettes: Can turn his molted feathers into throwing daggers.
Wyvurn (Sieglädon from Celo'drakon)
- Armored Dragon: Wears armor as his costume.
- Breath Weapon: Can breathe out a powerful burst of mana from it's maw. Can also put this magic into it's claws and wings.
- Dragons Are Divine: Has power over mana, which is a powerful magical force... and the species as a whole are descended from Celon, one of the Five powers.
- Giant Flyer: Has giant wings, thus he can fly very fast.
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!: Seems to be the reaction from the others who seem to enjoy when it took on Driscoll.
- Lightning Bruiser: Is very fast and very strong, befitting a giant dragon-like alien.
- Our Dragons Are Different: A large wyvern-like creature that is from the same species as the dragon from "Be-Knighted", but with mana breath instead of a regular laser, which is implied to be in part due to Ben's Anodite heritage.
Angelhands (Serapent from Uriealan)
- Healing Hands: Can project healing energy from his hands.
- Hot Wings: Has six seraphic wings made out of fiery energy.
- The Medic: By virtue of his healing powers, and he's also stated to be fairly fragile if not for Skurd's enhancements.
Nowlcturne (Fukorapter from Nyctiana)
- Casting a Shadow: To fit into the 6 elemental cycle of the Andromeda aliens, this race has the power over shadows and is a master of stealth.
- Ominous Owl: Like the other races who are mostly based on animals, the Fukorapters are a race of shadow owls with piercing white eyes and a fast moving body.
Overkill (Maseran from Maseros)
Tyrannopede (Decasauran Rex, predator to Vaxasaurians)
- Secondary Sexual Characteristics: This is a hint for Zed's true gender. A female Decasauran Rex has a shorter horn.
Slamworm (predator to Talpaedans)
Buglizard (predator to Lepidopterrans
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: Is a villainous reptile monster
Hypnotick (Psycholeopterran, predator to Necrofriggians)
- Secondary Sexual Characteristics: Female members of the species have fur on their bodies.
Terroranchula (predator to Klettles)
Mucilator (predator to Locuai)
- Sticky Situation: The goo sacs around its body can stop a jumping Locuai in its tracks.
Crabdozer (predator to Pyronites)
- Feed It with Fire: It's MO in a nutshell, as it eats fire aliens.
- Giant Enemy Crab: Kinda, given it looks similar to a crustacean.
Vicetopus (predator to Cerebrocrustaceans)
- Combat Tentacles: Used just like how Earth octopi eat crabs.
Novan Blight (predator to To'kustars)
- Ascended Extra: Was just a placeholder.
- Insistent Terminology: Blukic and Driba make it clear that it's not a virus, it's a microbe-like creature. They give up by the end of it's debut chapter though.
- Mega-Microbes: A giant germ-like monster that eats up star energy within a To'kustar.
- Named by the Adaptation: Given an actual identity in Ben 10 Guardians instead of being a nameless predator.
- Secondary Sexual Characteristics: As revealed in an art piece by KevFilms2X2, Males are blue and females are red).
Omnivoracious (predator to Galvans)
- Badass Normal: Besides being able to fly and increased intelligence, This is the only predator with no powers and can keep up with Eunice, who has super powers.
- Feathered Fiend: Is a giant bird-like alien that is one of the most feared creatures.
- Raptor A Ttack: Heavily inspired by real-life Raptors. Even using features from real Velociraptors.
- Super-Persistent Predator: Is famous for this in nature, as it's a very intelligent alien animal.
Root Shark (predator to Arachnichimps)
- Ascended Extra: A member of a race that was only seen in one episode and mentioned in other times.
- Call a Smeerp a "Rabbit": Looks like a giant worm-like beast, but is called a 'shark'.
Dreameater (predator to Nemuinas)
- Dream Stealer: Is a monstrous being that can swallow up dream energy.
- Youkai: Is based on the Baku from Japanese Mythology.
Pystalkrab (predator to Aerophibians)
- Arm Cannon: Has one of these in its Power Pincers; it can shoot out pressurized air or water at an Aerophibian, similar to a pistol shrimp.
- Giant Enemy Crab: A giant monstrous crab alien.
Colydasel (predator to Merlinisapiens)
- Disability Super Power: Cannot see in certain light spectrums, but is able to see Chamalien easily when invisible.
Howlercane (Cyclonine, predator to Geochelone Aerios)
- The Big Bad Wolf: Is a giant, monstrous, six-legged hound with the ability to take in a large breath and release it in a huge gust. So is basically a giant breath-shooting wolf.
- Blow You Away: Can absorb wind-based powers and fire them back.
Sandviper (Sycaquoia, predator to Gimlinopithecuses)
- Elemental RockPaperScissors: Is able to defend itself from Shocksquatch's electrical attacks thanks to its sandy body.
- Snakes Are Sinister: Looks like a giant monstrous serpent and is the natural predator for a member of Shocksquatch's species.
Sicklocust (predator to Floraunas)
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: Is a giant preying mantis-like monster.
Snailbreaker (Tuskgrapod, predator to Orishans)
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: Is a large snail-like beast.
- Hollywood Acid: Can produce bio-corrosive acid that can eat through even the shell of an Orishan.
Smeltor (predator to Aceros)
Silktrip (Arburian Tunnel Hunter, predator to Arburian Pelarotas)
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: Is a giant spider-like beast.
- Sticky Situation: Is able to bind a powerhouse like Cannonbolt by using kinetic energy-absorbing webbing.
Hampount (Delaterran, predator to Kinecelerans)
- Everything Is Better With Dinosaurs: Looks like a dinosaur-like dragon.
- Magnetism Manipulation: Of a sort; this species can manipulate the static electricity present in a body and use it to bind them. But it only on things in contact with the ground.
- Sticky Situation: Of a sort. It uses a static cling effect to stop movement.