- The relationships are given more interests and expansion to show the closeness between each couple.
- The friendships are also shown more, including relationships between Ben's team and Manny's own.
- The Knights of Ascalon became heroes in honor of Ben's actions during the events involving the Diagon, collecting riffraff in the Knights to make up the members.
- Rook Da's character is more sympathetic as he does not hate outsiders because of racism, it's because he misses his brother. He is however more open when Ben builds him a statue of his younger brother.
- Sunny and Gwen reconciling. Adding to the fact that Lucy joins in with Ben (with her encouragement of course).
- Ben calling his dad a "real hero."
- Ben and his family having good interactions at the party with the other guests, including grateful guests.
- Ben and his counterpart from the 23rd Dimension have some nice moments in it.
Heartwarming / Ben 10: Guardians