Welcome, to my page.
If you're seeing this, then congratulations.... you wasted 1.5 seconds of your life and are about to waste some more on a measly troper page.
I'm a troper that joined around 2016, but took on an active role in 2018.
I'm a big fan of Sci-Fi movies, series and articles, specially animals or dinosaurs.
Oh, and as y'all can tell by my avatars, I'm probably the biggest (and only) Metalucy (Meta Knight x Lucina) shipper of this site.
I am sadly informing that my pet iguana died at the age of 9, in August 14th 2020. She will be dearly missed.
- All-Loving Hero: I hardly hate anyone, and have never done serious grudges. I fully believe on the idea that Rousseau Was Right for the most part, and it will take someone being despicable to major levels for me to truly hate them.
- Ambiguous Disorder: In the past my family has noted that I seem unable to put genuine attention into many things, I usually prefer to keep things to myself, subconsciously even, I have few friends and rarely make them, and I also tend to focus on a single topic while neglecting all else.
- Not so ambiguous anymore, turns out it was Asperger's Syndrome, after some needed search and investigation. Do note that I am not ashamed of being an aspie. I love myself and I really won't appreciate anyone claiming it can be "cured".
- Author Appeal: Western Animation, Tokusatsu, Aliens, Demons, Dragons, Dinosaurs, Reptiles, Birds, Science, Mutants, Swords, Guns, Insects, Villains. Likewise, slapstick, Dark Comedy, romance, redemption stories, dynamic characterizations or even realistic stories can catch my attention.
- Ships with the following dynamics: Enemies to Lovers, Height Difference, a Grumpy Character having a soft spot for their loved one, Sickeningly Sweethearts, and Unholy Matrimony.
- Works that promote pacifism as the first and most desirable option. I am a firm believer in the inner goodness of everyone and really love happy endings.
- Berserk Button: A bunch of them:
- Implying that animals don't feel emotions, or abusing them in general.
- Claiming the Holocaust (Or any well-documented tragedy or atrocity) was a hoax.
- Claiming Science Is Bad.
- Overtly sympathizing with abusers/rapists/serial killers/dictators. It's fine to try and help them, but never act like every one of them is always a good person deep down or prioritize them above their victims.
- Homophobia and Transphobia.
- Racism, just racism in general. And it applies to black people using slurs against white people as well.
- Implying or saying that peaceful solutions solve all problems that violent ones can't, while I can understand the messages that call for peaceful resolutions all the time, society and people should be aware that not everybody is moved by words and peaceful movements, some people can't be changed from their ways because they don't want to, and sometimes, even if violent solutions aren't pretty they are really the only way to get stuff done.
- Attacking fans/creators over petty stuff, I can understand people being mad at others for what they make, but that's no right to attack them, It's one of the reasons I quietly left the VLD and SU fandoms for a while.
- Conformist Pokemon fans who tell those angry at Game Freak for being too lazy to add all previous Pokemon by buying the latter's lame excuses or saying "you'll buy it anyway", which implies they think every fan will buy the crap their companies tell and sell, which is far from true.
- Claiming that Pokemon "promotes animal abuse" and is "dogfighting", anyone who knows a thing or two about the series will know otherwise.
- On the same boat, people who can't stop bashing Ash and demonizing his actions and then worship the ground Red walks on.
- Bashing Gen V for Trubbish's or Vanillite's designs, it's stupid and hypocritical if you look at the fact that EVERY generation has similarly "lazy and uninspired" designs and Pokemon.
- Asking me "Seconded, Ditto or repeating a question that I asked" in Ask the Above Troper a question.
- Claiming LGBT, autistic or aspie people must be "Cured". Don't say things like that if I can see it.
- Big Eater: I love food, both cooking and eating, and I can usually eat a lot if not told to be controlled.
- Friend to All Living Things: As long as you're not either an invasive species or a mean Jerkass.
- Nice Guy: According to most people I've met.
- No Social Skills: I was really bad at making friends when I was younger, as I usually got caught up talking too much about topics I liked and was too shy, I've gotten better about this in the present, tho.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Admittedly I love cuddly cute things, and I love the color pink.
- Real Men Can Cook: I enjoy cooking for either myself or others.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism: I don't particularly lean exclusively towards either side of ideology, I also can enjoy both idealistic and more cynical works... Provided the cynicism isn't too extreme to the point it turns into Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy for me. I also apply this vision in real life, seeing good where there is but trying to stay aware that a lot of people are horrible and how to tell the signs of nasty elements in my life.
- Trademark Favorite Food: CHEESE!
- The Characters page for Next Gen
- The Characters page for Daybreak (2019)
- Re-Made Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger Vs Gaoranger
- Added Nightmare Fuel and Tear Jerker entries for Padak
- Added Awesome Moments entries for Ultraman Cosmos
- Added various Recap entries for Ultraman Z
- Characters page for Superior Ultraman 8 Brothers
- Darkness Heels -Lili-
Live Action Films
- Star Wars
- The Gamera Heisei Movies
- All Godzilla Films (Except All Monsters Attack)
- Jurassic Park
- Marvel Cinematic Universe
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Deadpool 2
- Dawn of the Dead (2004)
- Spider-Man Trilogy
- Pulp Fiction
- DC Extended Universe
- Kingsman: The Secret Service
- Men in Black
- The Karate Kid
- The Lion King
- The Emperor's New Groove
- Treasure Planet
- Lilo & Stitch
- Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
- The Great Mouse Detective
- The Princess and the Frog
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Big Hero 6
- Finding Nemo
- The Incredibles
- Monsters, Inc.
- The Toy Story Franchise
- The Land Before Time
- Kung Fu Panda
- How to Train Your Dragon
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- The LEGO Movie
- Next Gen
- The Book of Life
- Help! I'm a Fish
- Ice Age
- Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong Country Returns
- Super Mario Bros.
- Team Fortress 2
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
- Super Smash Bros.
- Monster Hunter
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- Monster Hunter 4
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
- Undertale (note: I will NEVER do the Genocide Run)
- Kamen Rider
- Super Sentai
- Power Rangers
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- The 4400
- Parks and Recreation
- The Big Bang Theory
- People of Earth
- Ultra Series
- Cobra Kai
- Looney Tunes
Cartoon Network Shows
- Samurai Jack
- Dexter's Laboratory
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Johnny Bravo
- Codename: Kids Next Door
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
- Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Teen Titans
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Adventure Time
- Regular Show
- Steven Universe
- The Amazing World of Gumball
- The Secret Saturdays
- OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
- Transformers Animated
- Ben 10
Disney Channel Shows
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series
- Kim Possible
- American Dragon: Jake Long
- Phineas and Ferb
- Gravity Falls
- Star Wars Rebels
- Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- DuckTales (2017)
- Milo Murphy's Law
- Big Hero 6: The Series
- Wander over Yonder
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Rocko's Modern Life
- The Ren & Stimpy Show
- The Penguins of Madagascar
- Fairly Oddparents (only until Channel Chasers tho).
- Invader Zim
- My Life as a Teenage Robot
- Hey Arnold!
- El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- The Legend of Korra
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
- Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Danny Phantom
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
- Voltron: Legendary Defender (until Seasons 6-7)
- Next Gen
- Bojack Horseman
- Kipo And The Age Of Wonderbeast
- Tales of Arcadia
- She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
- Kid Cosmic
- Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous
- Benevolent Boss: I simply cannot fathom how many works use a stereotypical Bad Boss who may be an Orcus on His Throne as someone who has loyal minions, the Benevolent Boss trope on the other hand explains why and tends to have more competent villains as a result.
- Batman Gambit: A villain who knows his opponent's every move is great.
- Freudian Excuse Is No Excuse: To quote the wise words of Rocket Racoon: "Everybody's got dead people, that's no excuse to get everyone else dead along the way!". Whenever a villain or person gets called out on trying to justify their terrible actions with a Freudian Excuse it satisfies me. You could have the worst past and most tragic childhood of them all... And you still wouldn't have any justification for any terrible deeds you do consciously.
- HeelFace Turn: When done properly.
- Reformed, but Rejected: Just because you've turned over a new leaf, doesn't means everyone else will forget all the crap you've done when you were evil.
- Manipulative Bastard: They are sadly common in real life and very dangerous.
- Pragmatic Villainy: Sometimes it's better to wait for a chance to misbehave. Knowing when and where to strike is vital for a good villain to succeed.
- Vile Villain, Saccharine Show: They are enjoyable as hell, the sheer contrast they can bring to the table is phenomenal.
- Xanatos Gambit: It's not a matter of whether or not the villain wins. It's how will they...
- Pragmatic Hero: Sometimes playing fair isn't saving lives, and sometimes you will have to do bad things to achieve a greater good.
- Good Is Not Nice: Not all good guys are pure angels who will babytalk you, even if they're rough they can still be heroes.
- All-Loving Hero: Especially if done right.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!: Sometimes even the rules have to go for the greater good.
- Good All Along: Not everything is what it seems.
- Crazy Awesome: One of the reasons I LOVE Team Fortress 2, it's just batshit insane and proud of it. Plus, a lot of works I like also fit in this trope.
- Gilligan Cut: It's just hilarious.
- They Killed Kenny Again: I love when this happens.
- You and What Army?: This is a great source of comedy, always.
- Right Behind Me: Same as above.
- Easily Forgiven: No. Just because someone feels "sorry" for their actions or repents, means that they should get off easily for their crimes/bad actions.
- Stuffed into the Fridge: Ugh, this one pisses me off to no end. Shelving any character unceremoniously for the sake of someone else's plot is just bad.
- Predators Are Mean: Predators ARE NOT MEAN, they simply need to kill and eat to survive. It's seriously tiresome to see kid's shows portray predators as "evil".
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: I don't like how reptiles are portrayed as vil in so many media or as symbols of evil, I want more heroic lizzos!
- 1. Metalucy (Meta Knight x Lucina): A cute ship all around, especially since I headcanon Meta warming up to Lucina's affections despite his hatred of getting patronized, eventually culminating in him not minding her affections at all. And they're both lame comically serious and antisocial nerds.
- 2. Takari. If Tri did one thing right, it was giving us Takari hints, damn I love this ship.
- 3. Entrapdak. It's cute, it's damn near canon, it has my one of my favorite ship dynamics (Grumpy villain who is a softie for their loved one.) and genuinely good. It's a bonafide good ship.
- 4. Bopsteady Forget Apriltello, Karai x Leonardo or any other ships. This is the One True Pairing of TMNT. It's glorious and beautiful.
- 5. Robrae. Their bonding moments and the entirety of Season 4 hooked me to this ship, badly. Too badly, man. They're both edgy nerds with broody personalities yet nonetheless loyal to their friends and willing to die for each other and are always there for one another in their time of need. Overall a cute ship.
- 6. Jantom. The little interactions we got were nice, in fact I loved all of them, especially whenever Tom would actually pay attention to Janna and their flirting in "Mama Star".
- 7. Dislestia (Discord x Celestia): I really love the headcanon of them being exes and still having a thing for each other; and, despite all the crap Discord has done, Celestia's willingness to forgive Discord. I even squee'd a bit when Discord gave Celestia a bouquet of flowers at the end of Twilight's Kingdom and when Celestia admitted to enjoying Discord's antics in the Grand Galloping Gala in Make New Friends But Keep Discord, because the Gala would have been boring without him.
- 8. Voxman. Man, this is a cute ship and very wholesome for a pair of villains.
- Kirby: Right Back at Ya!: Dedede x Escargoon, Kirby x Fumu.
- Pokémon: Pearlshipping, Aureliashipping, Rocketshipping.
- Duel Monsters: Priest Seto x Kisara, Kaiba x Atem, Yugi x Tea.
- GX: Judai x Johan, Judai x Yubel
- 5Ds: Yusei x Akiza, Carly x Jack.
- ZEXAL: Yuma x Astral, Tori x Yuma.
- ARC-V: Zarc x Ray, Yuya x Yushu, Yuri x Serena
- VRAINS: Ryoken x Yusaku.
- Super Mario Bros.: Bowser x Rosalina, Luigi x Daisy, Mario x Peach, Wario x Mona, Yoshi x Birdo, Count Bleck x Tippi.
- Pokémon: N x Touko/Touya, Lillie x Elio/Selene, Cyrus x Mars, Volkner x Flint, Archie x Shelly, Silver x Lyra/Ethan.
- Kirby: Kirby x Ribbon (Toy Ship), Taranza x Sectonia, King Dedede x Ripple Queen.
- Fire Emblem: Robin x Chrom.
- Legend of Zelda: TP!Link x Midna x Zelda, BOTW!Link x BOTW!Zelda.
- Star Fox: Fox x Krystal.
- Super Smash Bros.: Wolf x Isabelle, Inkling Girl x Young Link, Snake x Samus, Captain Falcon x Samus, .
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Soarin x Rainbow Dash, Lyra x Bon Bon ( And it's canon, bois), Spike x Ember, Octavia x Vinyl Scratch, Ahuizotl x Daring Do, Starlight x Sunburst.
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil: Starco, Jantom, Globgor x Eclipsa, Moon x River.
- Teen Titans: Robrae, Beast Boy x Terra, Jinx x Flash Kid.
Roleplay Characters Tropes
Tropes that apply to him:
- Admiring the Abomination: He admires the work of Tirek, Sombra, Chrysalis, etc. Due to how much devastation all of them have brought and their sheer amazing plans. He is also awed by the monsters that roam Equestria and seeks to know more about them.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Has occasionally tried to become a threat to Equestria in the past, emphasis on tried. Two times, the first time he was thwarted accidentally by Derpy, the second time he got screwed over by the Flim-Flam brothers' shenanigans. He also lacks true maliciousness and mostly wanted to draw attention to himself.
- Harmless Villain: He is not a threat to anyone other than himself.
- Nice Guy: Despite his peculiar interests and failed attempts at villainy, he is a really good guy who can't truly be malicious.
- No Social Skills: He'll rather go into long rants and monologues about the creatures of Equestria than socialize.
- Shipper on Deck: For Dislestia, Soriandash, Lyra x Bon Bon, Octavia x DJ-Pon3, Bulk Biceps x Fluttershy, and several others.
- Anti-Hero: He is not a nice guy most of the time but he's a hero nonetheless.
- Cannot Spit It Out: He had trouble confessing his feelings to Lucina, mainly due to his insecurities of his image. and fears of rejection.
- The Comically Serious: He's Meta Knight, so he's bound to be this.
- Composite Character: I will integrate traits into his personality of all his official versions (videogames, anime, manga, etc.).
- Dark and Troubled Past: He's got one, and he'll rather not talk about it anytime soon. Not even to Kirby or Lucina.
- Interspecies Romance: With Lucina, a human.
- Happily Married: To Lucina.
- Hidden Depths: Loves coffee, candy, and is really insecure when not putting up a "toughness" act, he's also quite an artist.
- Not So Above It All: He's not above joining into playing pranks to other people or laughing at dumb jokes. He'll never admit to it.
- Official Couple: With Lucina in my Roleplays.
- Parental Substitute: He's pretty much Kirby's dad, and feels personally responsible to train him.
- Only Sane Man: Next to Kirby, Dedede, Marx and most of the other inhabitants of Dreamland, he's this.
- Worthy Opponent: Considers Marth, Chrom, Lucina, Link, Bowser, Kirby, and Galacta Knight among others as this, his relationship with Lucina had it's roots in this trope, as well.
- The Ace: She is one of the most skilled swordfighters, only really outdone by Marth and Meta Knight.
- Badass Normal: She has no special powers aside from a mystic sword, yet can and will kick ass.
- Badass Princess: She's a princess and a warrior at the same time, if you mess with her family and friends, she WILL make you pay.
- Big Sister Instinct: Towards some of the younger Smash fighters/characters such as Ashley, Toon Link, Popo, Nana, and Kirby.
- Cuteness Proximity: She's a serious person most of the time, but is easily sent into Cuteness Overload mode whenever Kirby/Pichu/Jigglypuff/Meta Knight are close.
- Daddy's Girl: Despite her age, she is Chrom's daughter, and he would give the world for her.
- Official Couple: With Meta Knight, in my roleplays.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: When she wears dresses (Which she rarely, if ever, does). She can look stunning. Even Meta Knight is taken aback when seeing her like that.
- The Comically Serious: She has a really bad case of this, to the point where even antisocial people like Ashley and Meta Knight are more aware of how silly she can come off when socializing, even if she's being dead serious.
- All-Loving Hero: He is simply outright incapable of hating anyone, and is more than willing to save villains and forgive them.
- Badass Adorable: He's a cute pink thing, but can potentially become the most powerful being in his Universe and sveeral others.
- Eldritch Abomination: A benevolent one.
- Friend to All Living Things: Even to his enemies and rivals.
- Happily Adopted: He doesn't has any biological parents so to speak of, but has been quietly adopted by Meta Knight, and later Lucina. He sees them both as his parents.
- Kid Hero: Or at least seems to be a child, but he is Dreamland's biggest champion regardless and a young one.
- Made of Good: He is an embodiment of positive emotions
- World's Strongest Man: Has the potential to become this to the Nintendo Multiverse, with the only thing holding him back from his potential full power being his niceness and childish mentality.
- Beware the Silly Ones: He may be extremely silly and funny, but he's more than capable of besting most things in a fight, especially if he's being dead-serious.
- Big Eater: Almost as bad, if not worse, than Kirby.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: All his tricks and abilities were self-taught.
- Fatal Flaw: His pride, which has led to serious cases of miscommunications and misunderstandings with Kirby and others.
- Manchild: Aside from sporadic genuine moments of maturity he's pretty immature and selfish, as well as lazy and self-centered.
Diny the Hydreigon
- Noodle Incident: I still have no idea how I got him to Lv. 64 before the fight with N
Themed Week Stuff
Week I: Big Bads
- From June 26th to July 3rd 2019.
- Day 1: Rob
- Day 2: Lord Commander.
- Day 3: Kingpin
- Day 4: David Banner/Absorbing Man.
- Day 5: Long John Silver.
- Day 6: Toffee.
- Day 7: Edgar "The Bug".
Week II: Spider-Man Villains
Non-Canon Ship Week
- Day 1: Entrapdak
- Day 2: Dark Matter x Drawcia.
- Day 3: Dislestia
- Day 4: Captain Falcon x Samus
- Day 5: Ferriswheelshipping.
- Day 6: Catradora.
- Day 7: Bowsalina.
Foe Yay Shipping Week
From September 1st to September 7th 2019.
- Day 1: Hugs
- Day 2: Headpats
- Day 3: Embrace.
- Day 4: Perch.
- Day 5: Playing Jenga.
- Day 6: Tea Party.
- Day 7: Wedding.
- Day 1: Vampire! Metalucy
- Day 2: Jack O' Lantern
- Day 3: Lewis
- Day 4: Shiromori
- Day 5: Alastor
- Day 6: Jack Skellington
- Day 7: The Joker
- Day 8: ZeedMilleniummon
- Day 9: Dharkon
- Day 10: Rudy the Clown
- Day 11: Chucky
- Day 12: Maestro Forte
- Day 13: The Legion of Doom
- Day 14: The Beldam
- Day 15: Colonel Spaulding
- Day 16: The Horned King
- Day 17: Brightburn
- Day 18: Chernabog
- Day 19: Friends on the Other Side
- Day 20: Oogie Boogie
- Day 21: Tirek
- Day 22: Joker
- Day 23: Taurus Bulba
- Day 24: Halloween [[ Wan Dom]]
- Day 25: The Grinch
- Day 26: Rasputin
- Day 27: Hexxus
- Day 28: Alastor (Again!)
Green and Reds
- Because DelphineTheDelphox did it, imma do this myself.
Favorite Villains (In General)
- Number 1: Emperor Palpatine.
- THE Magnificent Bastard of all fiction for me. Can't get any better than a villain who went From Nobody to Nightmare by manipulating an entire galaxy for decades. He's got no Freudian Excuse that we know of, and quite frankly does not need it one bit, people like him exist in real life. In fact, I 100% believe George Lucas' words of him being worse than Lucifer, as Palpatine is a selfish, monstrous human who couldn't care one bit about anyone but himself.
- Number 2: Darth Vader
- Number 3: Capitan Vidal
- Number 4: Frollo
- Number 5: Ultraman Belial
- Number 6: Doctor Octopus
- Number 7: Syndrome
- Number 8: Erik Killmonger
- Killmonger as a whole is a great example of how far Marvel has improved on villains, Killmonger
- Number 9: King P
- Spoilers for MOTHER 3: King P, AKA Porky/Pokey Minch, is quite frankly one of the most vile and surprising realistic humans if have ever seen depicted. He started out as merely a cowardly and wimpy kid, he eventually begins developing under Giygas' influence into a vile and selfish monster, abandoning all his humanity slowly and slowly. He even goes to the point of becoming the real mastermind in the last third of Earthbound as Giygas is way too insane by then to truly lead his forces. Even after Giygas' death, Porky remains vile and selfishly destructive, eventually operating on his own and going as far as invading different timelines and worlds and getting banished from all of them, and not for good reasons, all over the span of hundres, or thousands if not millions of years, all while keeping Dr. Andonuts hostage and separating the latter from his son for what seems like an eternity. His worst acts, however, come when he invades the timeline where Mother 3 takes place as his actions surpass those of Giygas in their sheer vileness. Starting by forcing animals and people alike to become his mindless slaves, he also forces roboticizations on animals, including the peaceful Dragos, costing the life of Lucas' mother and the modified Drago eventually, leaving both of their loved partners heartbroken and their kids traumatized. Then when he finds Claus' near-death, he modifies him to suit his needs and pull out all the needles in the game so that he can use the Dark Dragon's power to destroy all of the world to remake it to what he sees fit. And when beaten, he decides to hide out in his Capsule and let the Dragon destroy the world out of nothing but spite. Simply put, Giygas may have been an evil alien, but he had his reasons for his actions and showed hints of remorse before his downfall into insanity. Porky didn't ever showed that, with his vileness and cruelty gradually increasing as the game progressed. In conclusion, King P is the epithome of a human overcome by his vices and embracing them, which makes him a great and hateable villain.
- Number 10: Bill Cipher.
- A terrifying fiend with a charismatic voice and personality, Bill is a fantastic example of the Faux Affably Evil trope, luring you to trust him with fake kindness and good actions before backstabbing you in the most sadistic and cruel manners he can think of, with his desire to end existence itself to amuse himself, he really is a Complete Monster, literal and figuratively.
- Other upsides are his voice, being a perfect fit for his chaotic, wild and vile personality. And even though the supplementary material shows his Hidden Depths and deep-seated remorse over his destruction of his dimension. He still is not portrayed as anything but a vile, selfish monster who refuses to change for the best.