Welcome, to my page.
If you're seeing this, then congratulations.... you wasted 1.5 seconds of your life and are about to waste some more on a measly troper page.
I'm a troper that joined around 2016, but took on an active role this year.
I'm a big fan of Sci-Fi movies, series and articles, specially animals or dinosaurs.
Oh, and as y'all can tell by my avatars, I'm probably the biggest (and only) Metalucy shipper of this site.
- Ambiguous Disorder: Until now, my family has noted that I seem unable to put genuine attention into many things, I usually prefer to keep things to myself, subconsciously even, I have few friends and rarely make them, and I also tend to focus on a single topic while neglecting all else. I may have Asperger's or Autism of some form, but I haven't looked up enough about my quirks to decide which it is.
- Big Eater: I love food, both cooking and eating, and I can usually eat a lot if not told to be controlled.
- Friend to All Living Things: As long as you're not either an invasive species or a mean Jerkass.
- Nice Guy: According to most people I've met.
- No Social Skills: I was really bad at making friends when I was younger, as I usually got caught up talking too much about topics I liked and was too shy, I've gotten better about this in the present, tho.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Admittedly I love cuddly cute things, and I love the color pink.
- Real Men Can Cook: I enjoy cooking for either myself or others
- Star Wars
- The Gamera Heisei Movies
- All Godzilla Films (Except All Monsters Attack)
- Jurassic Park
- Marvel Cinematic Universe
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Dawn of the Dead (2004)
- Spider-Man Trilogy
- ''Western Animation/
- Finding Nemo
- The Incredibles
- Kung Fu Panda
- Lilo & Stitch
- Monsters, Inc.
- The Toy Story Franchise
- The Land Before Time
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Great Mouse Detective
- The LEGO Movie
- Next Gen
- How to Train Your Dragon
- The Book of Life
- Big Hero 6
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
- Donkey Kong Country Returns
- Super Mario Bros.
- Team Fortress 2
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links
- Super Smash Bros.
- Monster Hunter
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- Monster Hunter 4
- Monster Hunter Generations
- Super Sentai
- Power Rangers
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- The 4400
- Parks and Recreation
- The Big Bang Theory
- People of Earth
Cartoon Network Shows
- Samurai Jack
- Dexter's Laboratory
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Johnny Bravo
- Codename: Kids Next Door
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
- Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Teen Titans
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Adventure Time
- Regular Show
- Steven Universe
- The Amazing World of Gumball
- The Secret Saturdays
- OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
- Transformers Animated
- Ben 10
Disney Channel Shows
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series
- Kim Possible
- American Dragon: Jake Long
- Phineas and Ferb
- Gravity Falls
- Star Wars Rebels
- Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- Ducktales 2017
- Milo Murphy's Law
- Big Hero 6: The Series
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Rocko's Modern Life
- The Ren & Stimpy Show
- The Penguins of Madagascar
- Fairly Oddparents (Only until Channel Chasers tho).
- Invader Zim
- My Life as a Teenage Robot
- Hey Arnold!
- El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- The Legend of Korra
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
- Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Danny Phantom
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
- Benevolent Boss: I simply cannot fathom how many works use a stereotypical Bad Boss who may be an Orcus In His Throne as someone who has loyal minions, the Benevolent Boss trope on the other hand explains why and tends to have more competent villains as a result.
- Batman Gambit: A villain who knows his opponent's every move is great
- HeelFace Turn: When done properly.
- Reformed, but Rejected: Just because you've turned over a new leaf, doesn't means everyone else will forget all the crap you've done when you were evil.
- Manipulative Bastard: They are sadly common in real life and very dangerous.
- Pragmatic Villainy: Sometimes it's better to wait for a chance to misbehave. Knowing when and where to strike is vital for a good villain to succeed.
- Vile Villain, Saccharine Show: They are enjoyable as hell, the sheer contrast they can bring to the table is phenomenal.
- Xanatos Gambit: It's not a matter of whether or not the villain wins. It's how will they...
- Easily Forgiven: No. Just because someone feels "sorry" for their actions or repents, means that they should get off easily for their crimes/bad actions. Bojack Horseman deconstructs and averts this trope to great effect.
- Stuffed into the Fridge: Ugh, this one pisses me off to no end. Shelving any character unceremoniously for the sake of someone else's plot is just bad.
- Predators Are Mean: Predators ARE NOT MEAN, they simply need to kill and eat to survive. It's seriously tiresome to see kid's shows portray predators as "evil".
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: I don't like how reptiles are portrayed as vil in so many media or as symbols of evil, I want more heroic lizzos!
- 1. Metalucy (Meta Knight x Lucina): A cute ship all around, especially since I headcanon Meta warming up to Lucina's affections despite his hatred of getting patronized, eventually culminating in him not minding her affections at all. And they're both lame comically serious and antisocial nerds.
- 4. Bopsteady Forget Apriltello, Karai x Leonardo or any other ships. This is the One True Pairing of TMNT. It's glorious and beautiful.
- 5. Robrae. Their bonding moments and the entirety of Season 4 hooked me to this ship, badly. Too badly, man. They're both edgy nerds with broody personalities yet nonetheless loyal to their friends and willing to die for each other and are always there for one another in their time of need. Overall a cute ship.
- 7. Dislestia (Discord x Celestia): I really love the headcanon of them being exes and still having a thing for each other; and, despite all the crap Discord has done, Celestia's willingness to forgive Discord. I even squee'd a bit when Discord gave Celestia a bouquet of flowers at the end of Twilight's Kingdom and when Celestia admitted to enjoying Discord's antics in the Grand Galloping Gala in Make New Friends But Keep Discord, because the Gala would have been boring without him.
- Kirby: Right Back at Ya!: Dedede x Escargoon, Kirby x Fumu.
- Pokémon: Pearlshipping, Aureliashipping, Rocketshipping.
- Duel Monsters: Kaiba x Kisara, Kaiba x Atem, Yugi x Tea, Mai x Joey.
- GX: Judai x Johan, Judai x Yubel
- 5Ds: Yusei x Akiza, Carly x Jack.
- ZEXAL: Yuma x Astral, Tori x Yuma.
- ARC-V: Zarc x Ray, Yuya x Yushu, Yuri x Serena
- VRAINS: Ryoken x Yusaku.
- Super Mario Bros.: Bowser x Rosalina, Luigi x Daisy, Mario x Peach, Wario x Mona, Yoshi x Birdo, Count Bleck x Tippi.
- Pokémon: N x Touko/Touya, Lillie x Elio/Selene, Cyrus x Mars, Volkner x Flint, Archie x Shelly, Silver x Lyra/Ethan.
- Kirby: Kirby x Ribbon, Taranza x Sectonia, King Dedede x Ripple Queen.
- Fire Emblem: Corrin x Azura, Robin x Chrom, Tharja x Henry.
- Legend of Zelda: TP!Link x Midna x Zelda, BOTW!Link x BOTW!Zelda.
- Star Fox: Fox x Krystal.
- Super Smash Bros.: Wolf x Isabelle, Inkling Girl x Young Link, Snake x Samus, Captain Falcon x Samus, .
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Sorian x Rainbow Dash, Bulk Biceps x Fluttershy, Lyra x Bon Bon, Spike x Ember, Octavia x Vinyl Scratch, Ahuizotl x Daring Do, Starlight x Sunburst.
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil: Starco, Jantom, Globgor x Eclipsa, Moon x River.
- Teen Titans: Robrae, Beast Boy x Terra, Jinx x Flash Kid.
Ships I Don't Like
- Robin (any gender) x Lucina: It honestly creeps me out how Male Robin could be for all purposes Lucina's honorary uncle (and someone who meets her as a baby, mind you) and yet it's possible for them to marry and have a child. Also the True Companions dynamic with Robin and Chrom leads to a really bad case of Relationship Writing Fumble, since they can be "only friends" yet they are more devoted to each other than they are to anyone else, save Lucina.
Roleplay Characters Tropes
A relatively tall but thin pegasus who wants to learn more about the monsters and creatures that roam Equestria, his cutie mark is a monster logo, indicating his talent and field of expertise, he also has an interest in the many villains and enemies of Equestria.
Tropes that apply to him:
- Admiring the Abomination: He admires the work of Tirek, Sombra, Chrysalis, etc. Due to how much devastation all of them have brought and their sheer amazing plans. He is also awed by the monsters that roam Equestria and seeks to know more about them.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Has occasionally tried to become a threat to Equestria in the past, emphasis on tried. Two times, the first time he was thwarted accidentally by Derpy, the second time he got screwed over by the Flim-Flam brothers' shenanigans. He also lacks true maliciousness and mostly wanted to draw attention to himself.
- Harmless Villain: He is not a threat to anyone other than himself.
- Nice Guy: Despite his peculiar interests and failed attempts at villainy, he is a really good guy who can't truly be malicious.
- No Social Skills: He'll rather go into long rants and monologues about the creatures of Equestria than socialize.
- Shipper on Deck: For Dislestia, Soriandash, Lyra x Bon Bon, Octavia x DJ-Pon3, Bulk Biceps x Fluttershy, and several others.
- Anti-Hero: He is not a nice guy most of the time but he's a hero nonetheless.
- Cannot Spit It Out: He had trouble confessing his feelings to Lucina, mainly due to his insecurities of his image. and fears of rejection.
- The Comically Serious: He's Meta Knight, so he's bound to be this.
- Composite Character: I will integrate traits into his personality of all his official versions (videogames, anime, manga, etc.).
- Dark and Troubled Past: He's got one, and he'll rather not talk about it anytime soon. Not even to Kirby or Lucina.
- Interspecies Romance: With Lucina, a human.
- Happily Married: To Lucina.
- Hidden Depths: Loves coffee, candy, and is really insecure when not putting up a "toughness" act, he's also quite an artist.
- Not So Above It All: He's not above joining into playing pranks to other people or laughing at dumb jokes. He'll never admit to it.
- Official Couple: With Lucina in my Roleplays.
- Parental Substitute: He's pretty much Kirby's dad, and feels personally responsible to train him.
- Only Sane Man: Next to Kirby, Dedede, Marx and most of the other inhabitants of Dreamland, he's this.
- Worthy Opponent: Considers Marth, Chrom, Lucina, Link, Bowser, Kirby, and Galacta Knight among others as this, his relationship with Lucina had it's roots in this trope, as well.
- The Ace: She is one of the most skilled swordfighters, only really outdone by Marth and Meta Knight.
- Badass Normal: She has no special powers aside from a mystic sword, yet can and will kick ass.
- Badass Princess: She's a princess and a warrior at the same time, if you mess with her family and friends, she WILL make you pay.
- Big Sister Instinct: Towards some of the younger Smash fighters/characters such as Ashley, Toon Link, Popo, Nana, and Kirby.
- Cuteness Proximity: She's a serious person most of the time, but is easily sent into Cuteness Overload mode whenever Kirby/Pichu/Jigglypuff/Meta Knight are close.
- Daddy's Girl: Despite her age, she is Chrom's daughter, and he would give the world for her.
- Official Couple: With Meta Knight, in my roleplays.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: When she wears dresses (Which she rarely, if ever, does). She can look stunning. Even Meta Knight is taken aback when seeing her like that.
- The Comically Serious: She has a really bad case of this, to the point where even antisocial people like Ashley and Meta Knight are more aware of how silly she can come off when socializing, even if she's being dead serious.
- All-Loving Hero: He is simply outright incapable of hating anyone, and is more than willing to save villains and forgive them.
- Badass Adorable: He's a cute pink thing, but is pretty much the most powerful member of the Nintendo multiverse, and is no slouch in a fight.
- Eldritch Abomination: A benevolent one.
- Friend to All Living Things: Even to his enemies and rivals.
- Happily Adopted: He doesn't has any biological parents so to speak of, but has been quietly adopted by Meta Knight, and later Lucina. He sees them both as his parents.
- Kid Hero: Or at least seems to be a child, but he is Dreamland's biggest champion regardless and a young one.
- Made of Good: He is an embodiment of positive emotions
- World's Strongest Man: He is by far the most powerful being of the Nintendo Multiverse, with the only thing holding him back from his potential full power being his niceness and childish mentality.
- Beware the Silly Ones: He may be extremely silly and funny, but he's more than capable of besting most things in a fight, especially if he's being dead-serious.
- Big Eater: Almost as bad, if not worse, than Kirby.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: All his tricks and abilities were self-taught.
- Fatal Flaw: His pride, which has led to serious cases of miscommunications and misunderstandings with Kirby and others.
- Manchild: Aside from sporadic genuine moments of maturity he's pretty immature and selfish, as well as lazy and self-centered.