Welcome, to my page.
If you're seeing this, then congratulations.... you wasted 1.5 seconds of your life and are about to waste some more on a measly troper page.
I'm a troper that joined around 2016, but took on an active role in 2018.
I'm a big fan of Sci-Fi movies, series and articles, specially animals or dinosaurs.
Oh, and as y'all can tell by my avatars, I'm probably the biggest (and only) Metalucy (Meta Knight x Lucina) shipper of this site.
I am sadly informing that my pet iguana died at the age of 9, in August 14th 2020. She will be dearly missed.
- Nationality: Mexican
- Country i'm living in: Mexico
- Gender:: Male
- Belief: Atheism
- Age: 22
- Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
- Favorite Food: Sushi, Chicken with mole, Pizza and Scrambled Eggs with Chorizo.
- Ren Hoek: I am prone to bursts of anger-induced rants and violence and can be a little too rude with people at times.
- Dipper Pines/Ford Pines: I can be too absorbed into my topics, I am kind of antisocial with little friends, and are fascinated by the unknown and mysterious creatures and oddities.
- Dib Membrane: I am a nerdy mexican with glasses who likes to dress in black clothing and hold a fascination for science and the supernatural.
- The Characters page for Next Gen
- The Characters page for Daybreak (2019)
- Re-Made Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger Vs Gaoranger
- Added Nightmare Fuel and Tear Jerker entries for Padak
- Added Awesome Moments entries for Ultraman Cosmos
- Added various Recap entries for Ultraman Z
- Characters page for Superior Ultraman 8 Brothers
- Darkness Heels -Lili-
- Monster Hunter (2004)
- Ultraman Trigger: New Generation Tiga and most of the recap entries.
- Ultraman Trigger: New Generation Tiga: The Movie: Episode Z
- Monster Hunter 2 (dos)
- Monster Hunter Frontier
- Monster Hunter Freedom 2
- Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)
- Monster Hunter Online
- Monster Hunter 4
- Ultraman Trigger New Generation Tiga The Giants Of Light
- Ultraman Trigger New Generation Tiga The Dark Giants
- Ultraman Trigger New Generation Tiga GUTS Select
- Ultraman Trigger New Generation Tiga Kaiju And Aliens
- Ultraman Trigger New Generation Tiga Other Characters
- Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger Ep 01
- Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger Ep 02
- SXR 123
- Ultra Series: Ultraman Belial
- Ultra Series: Ultraman Tregear
- Amphibia: King Andrias
- Monster Hunter Generations
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Pages in the Works
- King Kong:
- Super Mario Bros.: Devolution Device.
- Ultra Series:
- Monster Hunter: Fartillery, Gory Discretion Shot, Tail Slap, That's No Moon!, Victorious Roar, Giant Enemy Crab, Tail Slap, That's No Moon!, No Body Left Behind, The Worf Effect.
- Family Guy: Heel Realization.
- Final Space: Freudian Excuse Is No Excuse, Fond Memories Of What Could Have Been, That Man Is Dead, Precursors, The Corrupter, Demonic Possession, Tragic Backstory.
- Daffy Duck: Establishing Character Moment.
- Monsters, Inc.: Heel Realization.
- Lazy Purple: I Am the Noun, Accidental Kill, Hitbox Dissonance.
Live Action Films
- Star Wars
- The Gamera Heisei Movies
- All Godzilla Films (Except All Monsters Attack)
- Jurassic Park
- Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Iron Man
- Captain America: The First Avenger
- The Avengers
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Captain America: Civil War
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Thor: Ragnarok
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Avengers: Endgame
- Spider-Man: No Way Home
- Thor: Love and Thunder
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Deadpool 2
- Dawn of the Dead (2004)
- Spider-Man Trilogy
- Pulp Fiction
- DC Extended Universe
- Kingsman: The Secret Service
- Men in Black
- The Karate Kid
- The Lion King
- The Emperor's New Groove
- Treasure Planet
- Lilo & Stitch
- Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
- The Great Mouse Detective
- The Princess and the Frog
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Big Hero 6
- Finding Nemo
- The Incredibles
- Monsters, Inc.
- The Toy Story Franchise
- The Land Before Time
- Kung Fu Panda
- How to Train Your Dragon
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- The LEGO Movie
- Next Gen
- The Book of Life
- Help! I'm a Fish
- Ice Age
- The Mitchells vs. the Machines
- Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong Country Returns
- Super Mario Bros.
- Team Fortress 2
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
- Super Smash Bros.
- Monster Hunter
- Undertale (note: I will NEVER do the Genocide Run. Don't ask or judge me for it)
- Kamen Rider
- Super Sentai
- Power Rangers
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- The 4400
- Parks and Recreation
- The Big Bang Theory
- People of Earth
- Ultra Series
- Cobra Kai
- Looney Tunes
Cartoon Network Shows
- Samurai Jack
- Dexter's Laboratory
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Johnny Bravo
- Codename: Kids Next Door
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
- Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Teen Titans
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Adventure Time
- Regular Show
- Steven Universe
- The Amazing World of Gumball
- The Secret Saturdays
- OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
- Transformers: Animated
- Ben 10
Disney Channel Shows
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series
- Kim Possible
- American Dragon: Jake Long
- Phineas and Ferb
- Gravity Falls
- Star Wars Rebels
- Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- DuckTales (2017)
- Milo Murphy's Law
- Big Hero 6: The Series
- Wander over Yonder
- The Owl House
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Rocko's Modern Life
- The Ren & Stimpy Show
- The Penguins of Madagascar
- Fairly Oddparents (only until Channel Chasers tho).
- Invader Zim
- My Life as a Teenage Robot
- Hey Arnold!
- El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- The Legend of Korra
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
- Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Danny Phantom
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius
- Voltron: Legendary Defender (until Seasons 6-7)
- Next Gen
- Bojack Horseman
- Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts
- Tales of Arcadia
- She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
- Kid Cosmic
- Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous
- Benevolent Boss: I simply cannot fathom how many works use a stereotypical Bad Boss who may be an Orcus on His Throne as someone who has loyal minions, the Benevolent Boss trope on the other hand explains why and tends to have more competent villains as a result.
- Batman Gambit: A villain who knows his opponent's every move is great.
- Freudian Excuse Is No Excuse: To quote the wise words of Rocket Racoon: "Everybody's got dead people, that's no excuse to get everyone else dead along the way!". Whenever a villain or person gets called out on trying to justify their terrible actions with a Freudian Excuse it satisfies me. You could have the worst past and most tragic childhood of them all... And you still wouldn't have any justification for any terrible deeds you do consciously.
- HeelFace Turn: When done properly.
- Reformed, but Rejected: Just because you've turned over a new leaf, doesn't means everyone else will forget all the crap you've done when you were evil.
- Manipulative Bastard: They are sadly common in real life and very dangerous.
- Pragmatic Villainy: Sometimes it's better to wait for a chance to misbehave. Knowing when and where to strike is vital for a good villain to succeed.
- Vile Villain, Saccharine Show: They are enjoyable as hell, the sheer contrast they can bring to the table is phenomenal.
- Xanatos Gambit: It's not a matter of whether or not the villain wins. It's how will they...
- Pragmatic Hero: Sometimes playing fair isn't saving lives, and sometimes you will have to do bad things to achieve a greater good.
- Good Is Not Nice: Not all good guys are pure angels who will babytalk you, even if they're rough they can still be heroes.
- All-Loving Hero: Especially if done right.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!: Sometimes even the rules have to go for the greater good.
- Good All Along: Not everything is what it seems.
- Crazy Awesome: One of the reasons I LOVE Team Fortress 2, it's just batshit insane and proud of it. Plus, a lot of works I like also fit in this trope.
- Gilligan Cut: It's just hilarious.
- They Killed Kenny Again: I love when this happens.
- You and What Army?: This is a great source of comedy, always.
- Right Behind Me: Same as above.
- Easily Forgiven: No. Just because someone feels "sorry" for their actions or repents, means that they should get off easily for their crimes/bad actions.
- Stuffed into the Fridge: Ugh, this one pisses me off to no end. Shelving any character unceremoniously for the sake of someone else's plot is just bad.
- Predators Are Mean: Predators ARE NOT MEAN, they simply need to kill and eat to survive. It's seriously tiresome to see kid's shows portray predators as "evil".
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: I don't like how reptiles are portrayed as vil in so many media or as symbols of evil, I want more heroic lizzos!
- Metalucy (Meta Knight x Lucina): A cute ship all around, especially since I headcanon Meta warming up to Lucina's affections despite his hatred of getting patronized, eventually culminating in him not minding her affections at all. And they're both lame comically serious and antisocial nerds.
- Takari. If Tri did one thing right, it was giving us Takari hints, damn I love this ship.
- Chrobin. Both Male and Female Robin are just meant to be with Chrom IMO, it leads to the best possible narrative in the game for me and while the female supports are way too rooted in silliness, the story interactions and drama make up for them.
- Entrapdak. It's cute, it's damn near canon, it has my one of my favorite ship dynamics (Grumpy villain who is a softie for their loved one.) and genuinely good. It's a bonafide good ship.
- Lumity. Don't care much that it overtakes fandom discussion sometimes, it just is good LGBT rep with a nicely developed storyline in addition to not being a last-minute hookup and instead becoming canon midway through the series.
- Robrae. Their bonding moments and the entirety of Season 4 hooked me to this ship, badly. Too badly, man. They're both edgy nerds with broody personalities yet nonetheless loyal to their friends and willing to die for each other and are always there for one another in their time of need. Overall a cute ship.
- Jantom. The little interactions we got were nice, in fact I loved all of them, especially whenever Tom would actually pay attention to Janna and their flirting in "Mama Star".
- Dislestia (Discord x Celestia): I really love the headcanon of them being exes and still having a thing for each other; and, despite all the crap Discord has done, Celestia's willingness to forgive Discord. I even squee'd a bit when Discord gave Celestia a bouquet of flowers at the end of Twilight's Kingdom and when Celestia admitted to enjoying Discord's antics in the Grand Galloping Gala in Make New Friends But Keep Discord, because the Gala would have been boring without him.
- Voxman. Man, this is a cute ship and very wholesome for a pair of villains. I especially like the angls given to it.
- Bopsteady Forget Apriltello, Karai x Leonardo or any other ships. This is the One True Pairing of TMNT. It's glorious and beautiful.
- Kirby: Right Back at Ya!: Dedede x Escargoon, Kirby x Fumu.
- Pokémon: Pearlshipping, Aureliashipping, Rocketshipping.
- Duel Monsters: Priest Seto x Kisara, Kaiba x Atem, Yugi x Tea.
- GX: Judai x Johan, Judai x Yubel
- 5Ds: Yusei x Akiza, Carly x Jack.
- ZEXAL: Yuma x Astral, Tori x Yuma.
- ARC-V: Zarc x Ray, Yuya x Yushu, Yuri x Serena
- VRAINS: Ryoken x Yusaku.
- Super Mario Bros.: Bowser x Rosalina, Luigi x Daisy, Mario x Peach, Wario x Mona, Yoshi x Birdo, Count Bleck x Tippi.
- Pokémon: N x Touko/Touya, Lillie x Elio/Selene, Cyrus x Mars, Volkner x Flint, Archie x Shelly, Silver x Lyra/Ethan.
- Kirby: Kirby x Ribbon (Toy Ship), Taranza x Sectonia, King Dedede x Ripple Queen.
- Fire Emblem: Robin x Chrom (both genders), Sumia x Frederick, Corrin x Azura, Ryoma x Xander.
- The Legend of Zelda: TP!Link x Midna x Zelda, BOTW!Link x BOTW!Zelda.
- Star Fox: Fox x Krystal.
- Super Smash Bros.: Wolf x Isabelle, Inkling Girl x Young Link, Snake x Samus, Captain Falcon x Samus, .
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Soarin x Rainbow Dash, Lyra x Bon Bon ( And it's canon, bois), Spike x Ember, Octavia x Vinyl Scratch, Ahuizotl x Daring Do, Starlight x Sunburst.
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil: Starco, Jantom, Globgor x Eclipsa, Moon x River.
- Teen Titans: Robrae, Beast Boy x Terra, Jinx x Flash Kid.
Metalucy (Meta Knight x Lucina)
- Chrom took days to actually process the union between his daughter and Meta Knight, if only because he fully befriended the Knight days before learning of their relationship. Robin was more open, mostly because her own history with weird stuff in couples had left her quite accepting of oddities.
- Lucina practically became the Meta-Knights' newest member, and they all greatly admire that a princess acts as their boss' loving partner.
- Birthday Parties
- Lucina's birthday parties are held alternately in both the Halberd and in Ylisse, either way there's been times where she had to be embarrassed by Chrom or Robin both getting into antics at the parties.
- One time Meta Knight got convinced of doing the classic "emerge out of a cake" shtick partly because he wanted to surprise Lucina, he doesn't likes being reminded of the incident because it ended quite messily when the time came as he ended up startling her and getting hit out of reflex instead.
- Meta and Lucy occasionally take some time for themselves and talk about their issues and thoughts on the year that passed between each of Lucina's birthdays.
- Despite being one of his best friends, Meta Knight hesitates to invite Dedede (and sometimes Kirby) because he knows the King won't resist a chance to gulp down a whole birthday cake; Lucina does not mind herself and even teases Meta Knight about it.
- A few non-Ylissian or Dreamlanders friends of both may be invited and assist depending on their schedules, mostly Ike, Marth, Lucario, Snake, Cloud, Shulk, Mario, Bayonetta, Palutena, Pit, Dark Pit, Peach, Zelda, Link and even Wolf on occasions since he's befriended Meta Knight; though Lucina feels uneasy on that last one.
- Meta Knight does not like to sing birthday songs (or sing in public in general because he's shy) often but when he does Lucina can't help but fall in love all over again because his singing voice is really good.
- Meta Knight:
- Meta Knight once participated in a Gourmet Race out of interest but has never gone even within an inch of them again after he ate too much and got sick for days.
- Meta Knight is considered everyone's cool Big Bro/Dad figure, especially Dedede, Bandana Dee (who seem him as the former) and Kirby (who sees him as the latter).
- His use of the Mask of Dark Bonds in Fighters 2 wasn't intentional, he used it because Dedede gave him a spare mask before he could try to flee but didn't figure out that it was cursed until it was too late. He feels remorse over falling victim to corruption like that and it drove his nobler actions in Forgotten Land.
- King Dedede:
- Dedede's increased badassery was a result of learning about Meta Knight's attempted takeover in Revenge of Meta Knight, which led to his training and settling his rivalry with Kirby in Revenge of the King, the events of Crystal Shards and Triple Deluxe further helped Dedede gain more legitimacy as a ruler before Forgotten Land increased it tenfold thanks to him establishing diplomatic relationships with other kingdoms.
- Dedede acts as the irresponsible uncle figure to Kirby ever since getting over the genuinely hostile aspects of their rivalry. Meta Knight really wishes Dedede would be a better influence on Kirby but he figures that since he knows Dedede is good deep down, there's nothing to really worry about.
- They go by he/she/they pronouns, they don't mind whichever one is used.
- Kirby isn't oblivious to their worst enemies' hatred of them, but do wish that they could be friends one day.
- Kirby has occasionally been called the "Prince of Dreamland", to Dedede's amusement. Mostly by Adeleine, Bandana Dee and Ribbon.
- Kirby felt embarrassed by his reckless selfish behavior in Squeak Squad.
- Bandana Waddle Dee:
- He's the same character as Crystal Shards Waddle Dee and has a bit of fear of Waddle Doos due to forcefully being transformed into one by Dark Matter in the aforementioned game.
Roleplay Characters Tropes
Tropes that apply to him:
- Admiring the Abomination: He admires the work of Tirek, Sombra, Chrysalis, etc. Due to how much devastation all of them have brought and their sheer amazing plans. He is also awed by the monsters that roam Equestria and seeks to know more about them.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Has occasionally tried to become a threat to Equestria in the past, emphasis on tried. Two times, the first time he was thwarted accidentally by Derpy, the second time he got screwed over by the Flim-Flam brothers' shenanigans. He also lacks true maliciousness and mostly wanted to draw attention to himself.
- Harmless Villain: He is not a threat to anyone other than himself.
- Nice Guy: Despite his peculiar interests and failed attempts at villainy, he is a really good guy who can't truly be malicious.
- No Social Skills: He'll rather go into long rants and monologues about the creatures of Equestria than socialize.
- Shipper on Deck: For Dislestia, Soriandash, Lyra x Bon Bon, Octavia x DJ-Pon3, Bulk Biceps x Fluttershy, and several others.
- Anti-Hero: He is not a nice guy most of the time but he's a hero nonetheless.
- Bishounen: In human form.
- Cannot Spit It Out: He had trouble confessing his feelings to Lucina, mainly due to his insecurities of his image. and fears of rejection.
- The Comically Serious: He's Meta Knight, so he's bound to be this.
- Composite Character: I will integrate traits into his personality of all his official versions (videogames, anime, manga, etc.).
- Dark and Troubled Past: He's got one, and he'll rather not talk about it anytime soon. Not even to Kirby or Lucina.
- Interspecies Romance: With Lucina, a human.
- Happily Married: To Lucina.
- Hidden Depths: Loves coffee, candy, and is really insecure when not putting up a "toughness" act, he's also quite an artist.
- Hot in Human Form: His human form is very pretty especially whe nunmasked to say the least.
- Not So Above It All: He's not above joining into playing pranks to other people or laughing at dumb jokes. He'll never admit to it.
- Official Couple: With Lucina in my Roleplays.
- Papa Wolf: To both Kirby, who he is willing to roughouse in training and sparring but otherwise will protect if he gets in trouble and can't defend himself at the moent. And he is this to his daughters, Titania and Techra, if even a strand of their hair is harmed, he'll go to town and make whoever hurt them regret even living.
- Parental Substitute: He's pretty much Kirby's dad, and feels personally responsible to train him.
- Only Sane Man: Next to Kirby, Dedede, Marx and most of the other inhabitants of Dreamland, he's this.
- Worthy Opponent: Considers Marth, Chrom, Lucina, Link, Bowser, Kirby, and Galacta Knight among others as this, his relationship with Lucina had it's roots in this trope, as well.
- The Ace: She is one of the most skilled swordfighters, only really outdone by Marth and Meta Knight.
- Badass Normal: She has no special powers aside from a mystic sword, yet can and will kick ass.
- Badass Princess: She's a princess and a warrior at the same time, if you mess with her family and friends, she WILL make you pay.
- Big Sister Instinct: Towards some of the younger Smash fighters/characters such as Ashley, Toon Link, Popo, Nana, and Kirby.
- Cuteness Proximity: She's a serious person most of the time, but is easily sent into Cuteness Overload mode whenever Kirby/Pichu/Jigglypuff/Meta Knight are close.
- Daddy's Girl: Despite her age, she is Chrom's daughter, and he would give the world for her.
- Official Couple: With Meta Knight, in my roleplays.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: When she wears dresses (Which she rarely, if ever, does). She can look stunning. Even Meta Knight is taken aback when seeing her like that.
- The Comically Serious: She has a really bad case of this, to the point where even antisocial people like Ashley and Meta Knight are more aware of how silly she can come off when socializing, even if she's being dead serious.
- All-Loving Hero: He is simply outright incapable of hating anyone, and is more than willing to save villains and forgive them.
- Badass Adorable: He's a cute pink thing, but can potentially become the most powerful being in his Universe and sveeral others.
- Eldritch Abomination: A benevolent one.
- Friend to All Living Things: Even to his enemies and rivals.
- Happily Adopted: He doesn't has any biological parents so to speak of, but has been quietly adopted by Meta Knight, and later Lucina. He sees them both as his parents.
- Kid Hero: Or at least seems to be a child, but he is Dreamland's biggest champion regardless and a young one.
- Made of Good: He is an embodiment of positive emotions
- World's Strongest Man: Has the potential to become this to the Nintendo Multiverse, with the only thing holding him back from his potential full power being his niceness and childish mentality.
- Beware the Silly Ones: He may be extremely silly and funny, but he's more than capable of besting most things in a fight, especially if he's being dead-serious.
- Big Eater: Almost as bad, if not worse, than Kirby.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: All his tricks and abilities were self-taught.
- Fatal Flaw: His pride, which has led to serious cases of miscommunications and misunderstandings with Kirby and others. He's gotten better about this issue lately
- Boyish Short Hair: Her personality is more traditionally masculine compared to Titania's and she has short hair to indicate it.
- Black Magician Girl: Specializes in spells and offensive powers rather than swordplay, though she knows enough of the latter art to defend herself with a sword if need to.
- Cool Big Sis: To Titania, given her tolerance of her antics and willingness to menor her when she needs to. Though she will tease and bother her as well.
Diny the Hydreigon
- Noodle Incident: I still have no idea how I got him to Lv. 64 before the fight with N
Themed Week Stuff
Week I: Big Bads
- From June 26th to July 3rd 2019.
- Day 1: Rob
- Day 2: Lord Commander.
- Day 3: Kingpin
- Day 4: David Banner/Absorbing Man.
- Day 5: Long John Silver.
- Day 6: Toffee.
- Day 7: Edgar "The Bug".
Week II: Spider-Man Villains
Non-Canon Ship Week
- Day 1: Entrapdak
- Day 2: Dark Matter x Drawcia.
- Day 3: Dislestia
- Day 4: Captain Falcon x Samus
- Day 5: Ferriswheelshipping.
- Day 6: Catradora.
- Day 7: Bowsalina.
Foe Yay Shipping Week
From September 1st to September 7th 2019.
- Day 1: Hugs
- Day 2: Headpats
- Day 3: Embrace.
- Day 4: Perch.
- Day 5: Playing Jenga.
- Day 6: Tea Party.
- Day 7: Wedding.
- Day 1: Vampire! Metalucy
- Day 2: Jack O' Lantern
- Day 3: Lewis
- Day 4: Shiromori
- Day 5: Alastor
- Day 6: Jack Skellington
- Day 7: The Joker
- Day 8: ZeedMilleniummon
- Day 9: Dharkon
- Day 10: Rudy the Clown
- Day 11: Chucky
- Day 12: Maestro Forte
- Day 13: The Legion of Doom
- Day 14: The Beldam
- Day 15: Colonel Spaulding
- Day 16: The Horned King
- Day 17: Brightburn
- Day 18: Chernabog
- Day 19: Friends on the Other Side
- Day 20: Oogie Boogie
- Day 21: Tirek
- Day 22: Joker
- Day 23: Taurus Bulba
- Day 24: Halloween [[ Wan Dom]]
- Day 25: The Grinch
- Day 26: Rasputin
- Day 27: Hexxus
- Day 28: Alastor (Again!)
Green and Reds
- Because DelphineTheDelphox did it, imma do this myself.
Favorite Villains (In General)
- Number 1: Emperor Palpatine.
- THE Manipulative Bastard of all fiction for me. Can't get any better than a villain who went From Nobody to Nightmare by manipulating an entire galaxy for decades. He's got no Freudian Excuse that we know of, and quite frankly does not need it one bit, people like him exist in real life. In fact, I 100% believe George Lucas' words of him being worse than Lucifer, as Palpatine is a selfish, monstrous human who couldn't care one bit about anyone but himself.
- Number 2: Darth Vader
- Number 3: Capitan Vidal
- Number 4: Frollo
- Number 5: Ultraman Belial
- Number 6: Doctor Octopus
- Number 7: Syndrome
- Number 8: Erik Killmonger
- Killmonger as a whole is a great example of how far Marvel has improved on villains in their films.
- Number 9: King P
- Spoilers for MOTHER 3: King P, AKA Porky/Pokey Minch, is quite frankly one of the most vile and surprising realistic humans if have ever seen depicted. He started out as merely a cowardly and wimpy kid, he eventually begins developing under Giygas' influence into a vile and selfish monster, abandoning all his humanity slowly and slowly. He even goes to the point of becoming the real mastermind in the last third of Earthbound as Giygas is way too insane by then to truly lead his forces. Even after Giygas' death, Porky remains vile and selfishly destructive, eventually operating on his own and going as far as invading different timelines and worlds and getting banished from all of them, and not for good reasons, all over the span of hundres, or thousands if not millions of years, all while keeping Dr. Andonuts hostage and separating the latter from his son for what seems like an eternity. His worst acts, however, come when he invades the timeline where Mother 3 takes place as his actions surpass those of Giygas in their sheer vileness. Starting by forcing animals and people alike to become his mindless slaves, he also forces roboticizations on animals, including the peaceful Dragos, costing the life of Lucas' mother and the modified Drago eventually, leaving both of their loved partners heartbroken and their kids traumatized. Then when he finds Claus' near-death, he modifies him to suit his needs and pull out all the needles in the game so that he can use the Dark Dragon's power to destroy all of the world to remake it to what he sees fit. And when beaten, he decides to hide out in his Capsule and let the Dragon destroy the world out of nothing but spite. Simply put, Giygas may have been an evil alien, but he had his reasons for his actions and showed hints of remorse before his downfall into insanity. Porky didn't ever showed that, with his vileness and cruelty gradually increasing as the game progressed. In conclusion, King P is the epithome of a human overcome by his vices and embracing them, which makes him a great and hateable villain.
- Number 10: Bill Cipher.
- A terrifying fiend with a charismatic voice and personality, Bill is a fantastic example of the Faux Affably Evil trope, luring you to trust him with fake kindness and good actions before backstabbing you in the most sadistic and cruel manners he can think of, with his desire to end existence itself to amuse himself, he really is a Complete Monster, literal and figuratively.
- Other upsides are his voice, being a perfect fit for his chaotic, wild and vile personality. And even though the supplementary material shows his Hidden Depths and deep-seated remorse over his destruction of his dimension. He still is not portrayed as anything but a vile, selfish monster who refuses to change for the best.