There are a lot Of characters in Autobot Academy. We mean it.
- Butt-Monkey: A lot of humor from him involves Wasp getting hurt in some way or another.
Roleplay Main Characters:
One of the students at the academy, Longshot is witty, sarcastic, and never misses his shots. Currently very chummy with Saber.
- Accidental Misnaming: Sometimes is called "Dropshot" by some, and humorously called "Shortshot" by Rook.
- The Ace: Has perfect aim, seeing as all the shots fired by him never miss.
- Berserk Button: Comparing him to someone who Longshot views in a negative light will definitely tick him off.
- Crazy-Prepared: He apparently has a custom Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, a shoulder-cannon, and a grapple gun attached to said shoulder-cannon.
- Deadpan Snarker: Is very snarky, and has gotten on the nerves of the teachers.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: He honestly doesn't want to be at the Academy. Averted by the time the school days come around.
Another student of the academy, Aranea has a very troubled past, and not so loving parents. She isn't very social, and her mind-reading capabilities definitely don't help her in the "social" category.
- Berserk Button: Threaten her in any way, or mention her parents, and she will firmly kick your ass.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: While not really a battle, she does hand Circuit his ass on a finely tuned silver platter.
A not so honest bot, with the power of persuasion, Circuit lives in the moral grey zone. He loves to swindle people, but his greed gets the better of him at times.
- Anti-Hero: Not the worst of bots, but not the greatest bot either.
- Badass in Distress: He just falls Waspinator style from the Xanthium.
- Berserk Button: Don't make fun of him being a Monoformer.
- The Charmer: Can do this to "almost" anyone. Averted with Longshot, Aranea, and Rook.
- Dirty Coward: Whenever he's in a pickle, he's prone to try and convince his enemy to not fight, blackmail, or just plain runaway from fights.
- Handicapped Badass: Despite him not being able to transform, he's still got some good persuasion skills.
Saber is a bit of an egotistical mech, but he has a good heart. Currently very chummy with Longshot.
- Because I'm Good at It: He really loves to show off his sword skills.
A student at the Academy with a talent that never goes his way. Misfire was the indirect cause of his mother's death, which broke him.
- Adorkable: This really only happens when we see Artork312's illustration of Misfire with Ramjet's helmet on. It just looks so cute.◊
- Dark and Troubled Past: He really got hit hard in the parents department. He accidentally killed his mom, and who knows where his dad is, leaving poor Misfire living alone in the alleyways.
- Heartbroken Badass: His mother's death really hit him hard. Alongside that, he blames himself for anything if it seems like it killed someone.
- The Load: He feels like he is this to the others because he feels he is not that useful.
- Power Incontinence: He has the power to manipulate energy, and shoot large orbs of plasma, but he cannot control where it goes, or where it comes from.
A student at the academy, Ironfist has the talent of Hard-Light construction, and is a fanboy of everything. He loves everything to deal with ancient or awe-inspiring bots who have done many heroics in their past. Secretly writes things under the name "Fisitron".
A student at the academy, Not much can be said about Wheeljack except that he understands how to make things go BOOM.
- Demoted to Extra: Doesn't really get much action out in the academy. Could be due to inactive player.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Seeing as he can build stuff, and learn how to blow stuff up.
Hosehead is the all-loving, friendly student at the Autobot academy. He tries to be friendly with everyone, and loves to have friends at his back, although he's a little more cautious about rules.
- All-Loving Hero: He is the friendliest of the cast.
- Rules Lawyer: Always wants to follow the rules down to the wire.
A shy bot with a dark past. Mach Dart has the power to change allegiance at will, and is useful in espionage.
A somewhat twisted student at the academy, can create shells of an organic bat-monster thingy.
- The Prankster: Loves to pull pranks, and loves using that Organic shell of his to mess with people.
- Training Dummy: Was put into this position at one point by the Rainmakers. He gets better.
A detatched pyronetic who is not to good with socializing with people.
Buster is a friendly bot, and a student at the academy. He can coat himself in armor, and make himself a cybertronian wall.
- Actor Existence Limbo: Could be due to other events that the Player has to deal with, but Fuego and Buster rarely ever show up.
A shy, and nervous cadet at the academy with the power to freeze things with just a touch.
- There's No Place Like Home: She really wants to go back home at times.
Roleplay Side Characters:
Sideways is very confusing. No one knows whose side he is on, who he is, or what he wants. His own goals are very obscure, and unknown.
- Anti-Hero: Sideways definitely counts as this, because he's not a good guy, nor is he a bad guy.
- Beat Them at Their Own Game: Does this to Saber and Longshot, seeing as he became the Short-Range Guy, Long-Range Guy all at once to defeat the two.
- Noodle Incident: Probably had this happen to him. He never takes off his Visor, nor has he shown anyone what his actual face looks like.
Ramjet is a headstrong, and very much crazy bot, but he has a good heart, and because of it the conehead is always wanting to help others, often to his own detriment.
- Dumb Is Good: While not dumb, his combat strategy of "Shoot everything, everywhere" definitely counts as this.
- Loon with a Heart of Gold: He often acts crazy, wears weird costumes and his manners often make people think of him as a dangerous lunatic, yet he's one of the kindest bots in the Academy, who wants to be a hero just for the sake of doing good to others, even if it may backfire on him.
- Second Super-Identity: He is secretly "Jetman", the unofficial protector of the city, acting more serious than usual.
- Gadgeteer Genius: He can create a Sniper Rifle that automatically shoots targets for him, with 100% accuracy, with only a Sniper-Rifle and some scrap-metal. Sheesh.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Almost makes the entire arena of the academy fall, just to try and catch Getaway.
Rook is a strong, and dependable war veteran, who can be very strict on his students at times, but he swears it's for their benefit.
- Good Is Not Dumb: Despite his stature saying that he would be dumb, he is most definitely not.
- Hidden Heart of Gold: He genuinely cares about the welfare of his students, giving them as much help as he can.
- Stronger with Age: He is very experienced and strong, fitting for a former member of the Astro Marines Corps.
Another teacher at the academy, he's a fairly new teacher, and pretty hotheaded, but genuinely cares about his students as if they were his teammates or friends.