Main Character Page Playable Characters Griffon & Kryuger Security Handguns (HG) | Submachine Guns (SMG) | Assault Rifles (AR) | Rifles (RF) | Machine Guns (MG) | Shotguns (SG) | Fairies | Heavy Ordnance Corps
- Artistic License Military: While "Assault Rifles" serves as an umbrella term for this class, it is an amalgamation of intermediate-power assault rifles and full-powered automatic/battle rifles, with a few civilian rifles thrown in.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: They are generally well-balanced with regards to stats, making them useful in almost any situation and a staple in any Echelon formation.
- Lightning Bruiser: With proper enhancement, linking, equipment, and support, certain AR Dolls are capable of tanking —albeit temporarily— during sustained fights thanks to their decent evasion stats and health pool.
- M16A1 is unique in that she is the only non-Shotgun class T-Doll that can equip both armor and an exoskeleton, making her especially tanky for her classification.
open/close all folders
RSAF Enfield L85A1
Voiced by: Yukiko Ayamiya
- The Ditz: Two of her three secretary lines have her mention how she forgot to take her glasses off before bathing and the need to deactivate your weapon's safety before firing. Her line for dummy-linking also has her forget which dummy-linked body is actually her.
- Meganekko: Wears a classy pair of rose-rimmed glasses.
- Spot of Tea: She is British, after all. She even offers to share a cup with you in her acquisition dialogue.
Heckler & Koch G3A3 note
Click to see appearance post-Digi-mind upgrade.
Click to see "Battlefield Patissier" costume.
Voiced by: Yoshioka Kaori
- Aloof Big Sister: Downplayed. Because of her quiet and introverted personality, she tends to overlook her little sister HK21 by accident, despite the latter's desperate attempts to grab her attention.
- Horned Humanoid: Her artist states that the objects on the side of her head are communication modules, which are also apparently very sensitive.
- Shrinking Violet: She's described as being a soft-spoken and introverted doll who isn't sure about how to get along with others.
IWI Galil ARM note
Voiced by: Karin Mitarai
- Underground Monkey: She can be best described as an Israeli copy of the Finnish Rk 62, in itself a copy of the AK-47.
- Weight Woe: She loves eating, particularly eating sweets and snacks, but is also in constant distress since too much of it will make her fat. Likely in reference to the Galil's heft, which was enough of a problem for IDF soldiers to pass it up in favor of M4s and M16s, despite having worse accuracy and reliability.
FN Herstal F2000
Norinco Type 63
Click to see "Yellow Phoenix" costume.
Voiced by: Saya Horigome
SIG SG 510 note
Voiced by: Amano Miki
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Some of her lines indicate that she feels lonely at times, and hopes to develop a friendship with those around her.
- In her dummy-linking line, she sounds slightly disappointed in her dummy not being a new comrade.
- Sergeant Rock: She is quite serious with herself, and trains constantly to make herself stronger. Secretly, she regrets how difficult it is for her to make friends.
Click to see "Lord of War" costume.
- A.K.A.-47: She is hit with this, ironically enough. Her assault rifle seems to be a mishmash of parts from both the real AK-47 and the upgraded AKM, as it has the ribbed top cover and stamped receiver of the latter, while the muzzle is flat like the former.
- The Alcoholic: Often seen with a bottle of vodka in her hand.
- Bling-Bling-BANG!: Her "Lord of War" costume gives her a gold-plated version of her weapon.
- Heroic Sacrifice: She was one of several T-Dolls who defended the Anti-Rain Team during the prologue against Agent's forces as they retreated from the area. Her ultimate fate is unknown but it's assumed that she was destroyed along with the rest of the defenders.
- Hot-Blooded: She is boisterous and is quite the loudmouth who loves fighting.
- The Lad-ette: A drink-guzzling and hot-blooded tomboy who likes to stir trouble wherever she goes.
- Oral Fixation: She is always seen chomping on a Pocky stick in both of her skins. Initial concept had her with a cigarette.
- Tan Lines: Her Lord of War skin gives her a significantly tanned complexion. This is despite the fact that T-Doll skin is artificial and does not tan under the sun like that of humans.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: Although her design pays homage to the AK-47's use by revolutionaries and the like more than its origins as a Soviet military weapon, she does have a Soviet hammer-and-sickle tattoo on her bicep.
FN Herstal FNC
Click to see "Steal the Precious Candy" costume.
Voiced by: Sumire Yatsurugi
Haenel Sturmgewehr 44
Click to see appearance post-Digi-mind upgrade.
"Pleased to make your acquaintance. A-ah, there's no need for a handshake or anything."
TsKIB SOO OTs-12
Click to see "Blossoming Flowers" costume.
"Secret weapon OTs-12 'Yew Tree (Tiss)', reporting. Commander, is any further explanation required?"
- Chuunibyou: A mysterious T-Doll who likes to think that she is mysterious as a result of her being a secret weapon, which is something she likes to remind everyone of constantly.
- Exotic Eye Designs: Her irises are star-shaped.
- Plant Theme Naming: Goes by her codename "Tiss (Тисс)", the Russian word meaning yew tree.
- Rare Guns: The OTs-12 was designed in 1990 as an alternative to the Izhmash AKS-74U. Despite its promising test results, the Tula Arms Plant did not establish a mass-production, and the project was abandoned altogether in 1993 with a few hundred units built, in favor of the OTs-14 "Groza" bullpup derivative.
- Underground Monkey: The OTs-12 was essentially an AKS-74U with modifications to its bolt, barrel, muzzle-break, and magazine.
CZ-805 BREN A1
- Genki Girl: She is always cheerful and energetic, and speaks in a sing-songy manner towards the Commander.
Voiced by: Ami Hagihara
- Lazy Bum: Speaking in a slow and drowsy manner, she is almost always lacking in motivation, and sees every task given to her a hassle. Her favorite activity seems to be napping.
- Mega Twintails: Her orange hair is styled into two massive drills that reaches down past her waist.
- Temporary Online Content: Averted. She was once only obtainable as a map drop during Operation: Cube, but has since been added to the Heavy production pool as of July 2017. The English version has no such luck (yet), however.
- Temporary Online Content: She is only obtainable either as a random drop during Operation: Arctic Warfare or as a login reward.
Click to see "Battle Sailor" costume.
- Armor-Piercing Attack: She, C-MS and Contender are the only T-dolls that can use armor-piercing ammo, which is otherwise exclusive to RF and MG T-Dolls.
- BFG: Her weapon is basically a fully-automatic anti-materiel rifle. Fittingly, she has the joint highest per-shot damage out of all ARs, tied with RFB.
- Butt-Monkey: Mainly because she is drawn by the manager of Mica team (the company in fact grew out of a dojin circle so even the manager has some art skills), Yu Zhong, who is a widely memed person in the community and the butt of many player complaints and jokes, so they were applied to 6P62 by proxy. Even in one of the official furnitures, she is shown being locked inside a manager's office.
- A Tier 3 Taunt Fairy has an image of 6P62's face pasted over the deployed target dummy. Apparently her face is provocative enough that enemies would always shoot at it first when they engage the player's echelon.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Unlike her fellow ARs, 6P62 is capable of using large-caliber Armor Piercing ammunition that's normally reserved for RFs and MGs only. This in theory would give her a tremendous leg up when combating armored enemies encountered during night missions, but her thoroughly mediocre stats make this a rather impractical venture.
- Meganekko: Wears a pair of red-framed one in her Combat Sailor outfit.
- Temporary Online Content: She is only obtainable either as a random drop during Operations: Cube and Deep Dive, or as a login reward.
Voiced by: Riiko Tazawa
205th Armory Type 65 note
Voiced by: Arisa Ida
- Underground Monkey: The T65 was designed after the AR-15 family of assault rifles for use by the Republic of China Armed Forces.
CETME Model L
Norinco QBZ-03 note
- Mega Twintails: And bright green, no less.
- Rare Guns: The Magal is an incredibly rare variant of the Galil MAR with an unfortunately short lifespan. Originally slated for an initial production of 4,000 units, the Magal very quickly proved to be woefully unreliable in combat with numerous performance issues that effectively killed it during testing. Final production of the Magal ended around 1,000 assembled carbines for use in said tests.
- Temporary Online Content: She is only available as a login reward and cannot be crafted.
- Underground Monkey: The Magal is basically a slightly modified Galil MAR rechambered in .30 Carbine that's meant for police and law enforcement use.
Heckler & Koch HK33
- Misidentified Weapons: The initial version of her normal art clearly showed her holding a G3/SG1, an accurized marskman variant of the G3, rather than an HK33. However, her damaged art shows her weapon with its magazine removed, and in this case it's not a G3 mag that's shown, but rather one for the HK33. Her normal art was later updated to give it a proper HK33 magazine.
- Underground Monkey: The HK33 is merely a series of G3 derivatives chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO.
Click to see appearance post-Digi-mind upgrade.
Click to see "Dream Fireworks" costume.
- Always Accurate Attack: Her "Faith" skill, which is obtained in her Mod 2 guise and is activated whenever she receives a firepower buff, grants her perfect accuracy during its duration. This perfect accuracy also ignores the 90% accuracy de-buff during night-ops, allowing her to use other optical attachments in lieu of the PEQ infra-red laser sight.
- Companion Cube: Teddy, the bear doll she carries around. Val considers it her only friend before she joined Griffin, and even after then, she still treats it as her most personal confidant. Come her MOD 3 stories, and it's destroyed in a firefight with military dolls, leaving her catatonic until AK-74U picks her up. It's rebuilt and gains actual sentience at the end of the story.
- Dummied Out: AS Val originally had a grenade-launching ability similar to several other ARs on this page, though it was removed. The grenade-firing animations could still be found in her game files.
- Meganekko: She wears red glasses and is cute. It falls off if she receives Clothing Damage. She takes the glasses off in her Mod 3 guise thanks to her upgraded vision, though she still keeps them with her, just clipped onto her new outfit.
- Rare Guns: The AS Val sees very limited production in reality due to its prohibitive cost. A single unit costs around ₽110,822 just to manufacture, which is around $1,788.
- Robot Buddy: Her teddy bear becomes this with her Digi-mind Upgrade.
- Shrinking Violet: Val is very shy around people. Her idle lines even sounds like she's in the verge of tears.
- Stripperific: She wears bikini top (or midriff-baring tank top in the censored version) and a miniskirt. Averted with her wearing a more conservative dress in her MOD 3.
- The Quiet One: Speaks in a very soft tone, likely a reference to her integrated suppressor.
Norinco Type 56-1
Click to see "Firecracker Red" costume.
Click to see "As One, Forever Entwined" costume.
Click to see appearance post-Digi-mind upgrade.
Artist: Lowlight Kirineko (海猫) / ZAGALAnote
KAC M4 SOPMOD II
Click to see appearance post-Digi-mind upgrade.
Artist: Lowlight Kirineko (海猫)
- Artificial Limbs: Her left arm is taken from a Sangvis Ferri doll.
- Following Continuum Turbulence and her subsequent digi-mind upgrade, much of her body would be composed of salvaged Sangvis parts.
- The Berserker: Becomes one in the Chapter 7 Emergency missions. While she was out to retrieve Sten, she encounters Dreamer who reveals that she was behind AR-15's desertion and bringing The Master to Mind Rape and break M4A1. This completely pushes SOP II over the edge and she flies into a mindless rage. A horrified Sten captured the carnage in an audio recording while hiding in the safety of a nearby bomb shelter.
- Blood Knight: (See below) Given the chance, she would be more than happy to turn a Sangvis doll into spare parts.
- Chekhov's Hobby: The fact that she collects Sangvis Ferris' troops pieces as trophies and can even implant them on herself without loss of functionality becomes very handy at the end of Singularity. When RO635 is blown into smithereens, SOPMOD II is able to salvage the core, put it in a dinergate and plug it into her own battery, saving her comrade's life and memories in the process.
- Cute and Psycho: Though she acts much like a puppy around the commander, SOP II absolutely delights in ripping her enemies to shreds.
- Fun Size: In the Healing Chapter anime, she gifts a miniature version of herself she dubs "M4 SOPMOD II Jr." (made of Sangvis Ferri salvage, naturally) to the introverted M4A1 to cheer her up and keep her company. She ends up keeping it as a pet alongside her miniature Dinergate.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Played with in the Healing Chapter anime. Her skill at repurposing Sangvis Ferri parts gets exaggerated, like with SOP II Jr. (see Fun Size above) and a Nigh Invulnerable Transforming Mecha that can tank Jupiter Cannon shots. Zigzagged when she fails to take into account the power consumption of the mech's transformed state, which renders it unable to move.
- Grenade Launcher: Launches high-explosive grenades when her skill is activated, despite her rifle conspicuously not having a launcher. Her MOD 2 upgrade swaps those out for cluster grenades instead, which release smaller sub-munitions after exploding, dealing further damage to anything around the point of impact.
- Hot-Blooded: When she goes into battle.
- The Heart: Despite her bizarre mindset, she genuinely cares for the AR team as a whole, even trying to intervene whenever arguments among her sisters start to go out of hand.
- In-Series Nickname: Is called SOP II by her squadmates.
- I Shall Taunt You: In the "Continuum Turbulence" event. Using herself to divert Sangvis units from Cx4's team, SOP mocks Scarecrow and threatens to send her back to manufacturing in pieces. Needless to say, Scarecrow was not pleased.
- Noblewoman's Laugh: Does this in her victory animation, which is sadly not voiced. This graduates into a point-and-laugh post-Digimind upgrade.
- Puff of Logic: Has one of these during Team AR's pursuit of ST AR-15 following her desertion. In her frustration, she asks M16 about why T-Dolls are given emotion modules when they are built for fighting.
- Robot Buddy: Her MOD 3 upgrade includes a custom yellow dinergate, both in her artwork and as unique equipment. She names it "Banana" in Chapter 11. RO635 isn't particularly amused by the sight of it, considering it is a copy of the dinergate used to house her consciousness following Singularity.
- Underground Monkey: She and the rest of the squad are all direct variants of AR-15. She herself is an additional modification mark of M4A1
Click for spoilers
Artist: Lowlight Kirineko (海猫)
Voiced by: Nozomi Yamane
- Adaptational Wimp: For whatever reason, she's portrayed as a pushover in episode 1 of the Healing Chapter anime while the rest of the Anti-Rain squad and 404 get away with being flanderized. She doesn't put up much of a fight against HK416 for the slice of cake both squads are fighting over. To top it off, the Chinese dub gives her a higher-pitched voice like M4A1.
- The Alcoholic: Sees every opportunity as an occasion to go get a drink, much to M4A1's disapproval.
- Artistic License Military: While her character artwork has her carrying a M16A1 like she's supposed to, her chibi sprite carries a bizarre mish-mash of different guns from the AR-15 family. In summary, from the wiki:
- A 2nd/3rd generation collapsible stock of early AR15 carbines
- The upper receiver of an M16A1 (as noted by the lack of a brass deflector)
- The lower receiver of the XM16E1 prototype (as noted by the lack of fencing around the magazine release)
- The circular handguard of the CAR15
- The 14.5 inch barrel of the M4A1 rather than the 20 inch barrel of standard M16s.
- Badass Boast: In one of her secretary lines.
M16A1: "One eye is more than enough. I'm a crack shot, after all."
- Break Out the Museum Piece: The M16A1 was phased out of service in 1982, and pulled entirely from training and ceremonial duties in the early 2000s.
- Chekhov's Gun: See that gigantic case that she lugs around? It's actually a portable support artillery system made with SF technology. It ends up as M4A1 exclusive equipment, "Inherited Weapons Arsenal", which she uses after her Digi-mind upgrade.
- Cool Big Sis: Towards the rest of the AR Team, but to M4A1 especially.
- Discard and Draw: Her unique equipment, Special Battle Mobile Armor, gives massive damage and accuracy penalty, but also gives her shotgun-tier armor and as much evasion as 5* exoskeletons.
- Eyepatch of Power: Wears one over her right eye.
- Evil Costume Switch: Sports an altered version of her costume after her defection. Her hair turns white, she gets an oversized coat, and her color scheme is darker overall among other things.
- HeelFace Brainwashing: In chapter 8; she was infected by the Parapluie virus. Although it was inactive until she was forced to use it to obtain the higher level authorities to access in the SF facility base which ends badly for her. She later appears as a Sangvis Ferri boss in the Singularity event.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Willingly lets herself succumb to the Parapluie virus in order to save M4A1 from her catatonic state.
- Implied Death Threat: Makes one to HK416 when she subtly threatens M4A1 after being defeated.
M16A1: "Learn when to keep your mouth shut. And remember this lesson. Or I'll make your AI compute a reason to commit suicide."
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!: Tells the Commander while she doesn't mind if they are hitting on her, her sisters on the other hand are off limits.
- Redemption Demotion: Inverted. She was a hardly a pushover while part of G&K, but when she defected to Sangvis Ferris, she became the toughest humanoid enemy the game has throw so far.
- Scars Are Forever: She has claw marks over her right eye that are partially covered by her eyepatch. It's implied that she received those scars during the Butterfly Incident, but the details aren't clear yet.
- The Lad-ette: One of the most masculine dolls so far.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: For multiple reasons. To list them all...
- 1. She is the only AR T-Doll with no optic/rail slot, which prevents her from equipping any form of optic or even an IR Laser Sight, which limits her use during night ops. As a result her first equipment slot is for ammo.
- 2. To compensate, she has two body mod slots. Considering that the only body mod that AR's can equip is an exoskeleton, what use is there for a second slot? Well...
- 3. She is the only non-shotgun T-Doll that can wear body armor.
- Tank-Top Tomboy: In her damaged art.
- Trademark Favorite Drink: Jack Daniels whisky.
- Underground Monkey: She and the rest of the squad are all direct variants of AR-15.
- Villainous Rescue: Downplayed. While her role was indirect, she guides M4 SOPMODII through the battlefield during the events of Continuum Turbulence, much to the latter's reluctance.
Spike's Tactical 10th Anniversary AR-15
Click to see appearance post-Digi-mind upgrade.
Click to see "Literary Girl" costume.
ST AR-15. Please allow me to formally join this honorable squad and watch me as I bring you victory.
- A-Cup Angst: She is aware of her, uh, "small magazine size", but convinces the player that this isn't just her only trademark.
- Artistic License Military: Classified in-game as an assault rifle, despite her namesake being a semiautomatic rifle built for civilian shooters.
- Berserk Button: According to her profile, seeing her AR teammates injured will often cause her to lose her sense of logic out of retaliative thoughts.
- Expy: She bares some similarities to Gaz, being the second-in command of her squad, having a somewhat snide and condescending personality, and being the Sacrificial Lion of the AR Squad
- Glory Seeker: Being aware of her status as a civilian weapon unlike her sisters, she strives to distinguish herself in combat as a way of earning acknowledgement and glory.
- Guns Akimbo: Her post-Digi-mind form carries Spike's Tactical Pipe Hitters SBR as a secondary weapon, which she uses in tandem with her rifle as part of her skill.
- Heroic Sacrifice: After getting infected by Parapluie, a virus made for eavesdropping confidential information, she heads straight to the Sangvis Ferri headquarters and blows up the place along with herself in order to cleanse the virus.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Although she appears to be rather cold and standoffish towards her squadmate at first, she really does care deeply for them.
- Killed Off for Real: Probably, after she apparently sacrificed herself. Since Anti Rain units have unique neural infrastructure, it would be impossible to recreate another copy of her were she to fall in the field. It remains a "probably", however, since they Never Found the Body.
- Knight In Sour Armor: A mix of the two personality types. Her cynical attitude and personality often puts her at odds with her sisters who she often sees as overly naive and idealistic, though deep down she greatly cares about them.
- More Dakka: Her skill after she undergoes her MOD 3 upgrade is to pull another rifle and go Guns Akimbo.
- No One Could Survive That!: AR-15 didn't actually blow herself up. The bombs only brought the building down on top of her. Although she was crushed under the rubble for an indeterminate amount of time, she was lucky enough to survive with critical damage.
- Sacrificial Lion: The first character in the game to die, although that doesn't stick. Her apparent suicide marks the point where the story starts being much more serious.
- Servile Snarker: She's not afraid of criticizing her superiors and play the devil's advocate, but she follows their orders regardless.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Initially with AN-94 during Operation Isomer. This is gradually averted as the event progresses, as they discover that they work surprisingly well together.
- The Resenter: She is jealous at first of M4A1 because even though she's younger and less experienced than her, she is forced to obey her commands. Ultimately downplayed as AR-15 and M4A1 grew into close friends, though she is still somewhat envious of her.
Click to see "Guns & Boxes" costume.
- Bayonet Ya: Has a bayonet affixed to her gun, though it's attached underneath the barrel, rather than on top like the real FAMAS.
- Dub Name Change: Inconsistently applied in the English version. Initially her name dropped the vowels to become "FMS", then after an update she regained them, but had "Fr" appended to her name. Ironically, the former name applied even though her CG has a heart keychain with "FAMAS" written on it attached to her bayonet, and the background information on her recruitment screen directly referenced the FAMAS F1 and G2.
- More Dakka: As per one of the real weapon's claims to fame. She doesn't do a whole lot of damage per shot, but she makes up for it by letting them off at an exceptional rate.
- The Stoic: According to her character profile, she is a reliable and professional individual who handles all of her work very seriously. She also chooses not to interact with others if she can help it.
Click to see "Night at the Bar" costume.
Voiced by: Yume Maihara
- Communications Officer: Handles communications for Team Negev.
- Renaissance Man: According to herself, she trains in tea ceremony, flower arranging, kendo, and even ballet.
- Playboy Bunny: Her outfit is basically a sci-fi version of this. The "Night at the Bar" costume gives her a more traditional version of the costume.
- Pre-Order Bonus: She is available as a pre-registration bonus unit in the Hong Kong server.
- The Scrooge: Downplayed. Her story interactions with Team Negev show that she is extremely concerned about power conservation and that she tends to turns off her communications equipment when they are not in use, much to Negev's disdain.
- Spent Shells Shower: A downplayed and unusual example. Her illustration shows spent casings streaming out of an empty magazine.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Ditto.
Heckler & Koch G36
Click to see appearance post-Digi-mind upgrade.
Click to see "Petit Waitress" costume.
Click to see "Bartender" costume.
Click to see "Pure White Cornflower" costume.
Click to see "Fifty Days with G36" costume.
Click to see "Every Child's Christmas Dream" costume.
Click to see "Moonlit Wishes" costume.
Click to see "Bullets Cafe" costume.
Artist: Fangdan Runiu
- Clingy Jealous Girl: One of her secretary lines has her asking you to let her know before simply leaving her sight.
- Meido: Her "Bullets Cafe" costume turns her into this.
- Preorder Bonus: In the Japanese version, alongside Type 100 note
- Stripperific: In the uncensored versions her skirt is see-through, revealing her panties underneath. This was averted in the later censored releases of the game where it becomes a solid white skirt.
- The Quiet One: Unlike Val and her shyness, 9A tends to be silent simply because she is introverted.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Her biggest wish is to be repaired, so she can fight like a normal T-Doll.
- Ill Girl: It's not clear what kind of "disease" she has, but she definitely acts like a sick person. It's telling that she has to carry an IV drip into a fight. Her character designer says that this is a reference to the numerous problems her real-life counterpart has.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Like M4A1, Ribeyrolles buffs other ARs instead of SMGs albeit her buff tiles are located on her left and right sides only.
- Mildly Military: Literally even. Her outfit is meant to evoke both World War I-era infantry uniforms and a hospital gown.
Saab Bofors Dynamics Ak 5C note
Voiced by: Ami Nanase
Voiced by: Harumi Sowa
ST Kinetics SAR-21
Voiced by: Chika Anzai
- Meganekko: Wears a huge pair of blue-rimmed glasses.
- More Dakka: As with Steyr AUG, her skill causes her to fire constantly like an MG T-Doll at the cost of accuracy, and like AUG, the accuracy penalty is eliminated at maximum skill level.
KBP A-91M note
- The Alcoholic: Her character art depicts her with a hip flask of presumably vodka, while looking absolutely plastered.
- Her victory animation amps it up even further by having her emptying the flask in one swig before tossing it away with a blissful look on her face.
- Beware the Silly Ones: Sure, she speaks like a slurry drunkard most of the time, but mess with her enough and she'll gut ya◊!
- Grenade Launcher: Her active skill lets her make use of her rifle's integral grenade launcher. Tellingly, she's one of a handful of "grenade" ARs in the game to have actual launchers attached to their rifles.
- Knife Nut: She pulls a bayonet in her damaged CG while looking absolutely bonkers.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: Dipping into low HP has her completely flipping out, eschewing her silly, unassuming appearance and going full nut mode with her dagger instead, while wearing an expression that would make Dio Brando proud.
- Underground Monkey: Technically a bullpup version of 9A-91.
Heckler & Koch XM8
Voiced by: Risa Kubota
- The Gadfly: Speaks her mind without hesitation or consideration, which shows in her hobby of challenging others to chess. The Commander is frequently challenged by her simply because they are an easy opponent.
- Rare Guns: Interestingly, only to a certain degree. The OICW project was cancelled in late 2005 as the US Military expressed reluctance in adopting it as their standard issue rifle. As such, it saw very limited production up until 2007, when the Malaysian Armed Forces became interested in acquiring it. As of 2010, they now field it in moderate quantities, mostly among the Royal Navy commandos.
- However, her rifle itself is based on the first mockup, which was replaced very early into development.
- Rare Guns: The EM-2 is an incredibly rare precursor to the L85 series of assault rifles that was developed during the early 1950s. Despite being very briefly adopted as a standard-issue rifle for the British Commonwealth forces as the Rifle No.9 Mk1, the EM-2 was cancelled very quickly in favor of the L1A1 SLR, a variant of the FN FAL. In total, only 59 units were ever fully-built, and are virtually Unobtainium nowadays short of finding one at auctions.
Taurus ART 556
Click to see "Lotus White" costume.
- The Gadfly: Her pranking antics apparently outshine the infamous P7 in terms of scale and lack of morality, sparing nobody in the process.
- Little Bit Beastly: She has the biggest animal ears in the game, though there is no mention as to what animal they are modeled after.
- The Prankster: Her profile describes her as a serial troublemaker who's only interested in having fun. MT-9 is her current pranking victim.
- Remember the New Guy?: Her own lines mentions that she is a close friend of MT-9, which you wouldn't know since the latter was created first, hence there are no lines acknowledging their relationship.
Heckler & Koch HK416
Click to see appearance post-Digi-mind upgrade.
Click to see "Starry Cocoon" costume.
Click to see "Black Cat's Gift" costume.
"Are you the commander? HK416......Please remember this name, this...extraordinary name."
- The Ace: Has straight As on her character sheet.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: She prides herself in being the apex T-Doll with regards to combat capability, though she most definitely has the skills to back that claim.
- Berserk Button: Played for Laughs in the Healing Chapter anime. One of the episodes has Kalina selling 416-themed merch via infomercial, which 416 happens to randomly flip to and promptly flies out of her dorm (literally, at that) to destroy all the merch and everyone involved in its production and consumption (which may have included the show's audience).
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: As demonstrated in the VA-11 HALL-A crossover, 416 knocked herself out from a single glass of alcohol. The result of her bender is not shown, but apparently she caused a lot of property damage and slept for two days straight. In fact, the alternate universe of the crossover is created from a fusion of her drunken neural cloud and Anna's nanomechanical form.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Has this behavior towards the commander. Should you marry her, she becomes even more possessive.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": She despises her old name HKM4, calling her by that name would set her over the edge.
- Driven by Envy: Her hatred of the AR team, namely M4A1 and M16, is what drives her to becoming a superior T-Doll. Her envy also stems from the vast resources that are made available to them, compared to the squalor 404 typically find themselves in
- Grenade Launcher: Her skill, Anti-Personnel Grenade, fires a grenade with a small blast radius, but with a higher damage output compared to FN FAL.
- Hidden Buxom: Receiving Clothing Damage or giving her a wedding dress reveals that she is more well-endowed than what it seems on the surface.
- I'll Kill You!: Frequently threatens M16 or UMP45's life, especially if she's being put under pressure. Those two usually just ignore her threats.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Constant death threats aside, she genuinely cares about her teammates. In Continuum Turbulence, she joins AK-74U's mission to save stranded logistic echelons not because she was ordered to, but from her own free will.
- While she often complains about G11 and physically hits her, it is revealed that she was the one who originally vowed to protect G11 and made a deal with UMP 45 to save G11's life in return for joining 404.
- Long-Lost Relative: To G28. As G28 herself explains to Jill, she's also called the HK417* , the successor of the 416, thus making them sisters. 416 herself doesn't buy that explanation for a second.
- Mike Nelson, Destroyer of Worlds: Of sorts. Since one half of the VA-11 HALL-A crossover is happening in HK416's unconscious neural cloud, her waking up basically means the apocalypse for that world.
- Servile Snarker: Despite her constant threatening and protesting, she trusts UMP45 and complies with her orders (albeit reluctantly).
- The Stoic: She usually doesn't speak, and if she does, she has a cold demeanor towards her friends, especially towards the AR team, whom she has a deep grudge toward.
- Not So Stoic: Her Starry Cocoon dress gives her a coy, flirty attitude to match that puts fellow 404 squadmate UMP45 to shame. In the Denser and Wackier Healing Chapter anime, where everyone is flanderized, 416 is a lot more expressive - one episode featuring her wearing the aforementioned dress has her express embarrassment at it, another where she blushes at having a yuri moment with G11, and several episodes give her Dull Eyes of Unhappiness, Face Framed in Shadow and and a broken smile in response to some sort of absurd situation.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: More often than not, she is visibly annoyed by her teammate's antics.
- In stark contrast to the Yandere entry below, the Japanese server's 4/16 mail was instead stereotypically this trope. She tells the Commander that they're imagining things when it comes to her being "happier than usual" that day and begrudgingly attaches 4 ice cream and 16 lollipop items at the end of the mail.
- One of the VA-11 HALL-A bartending minigame events shows her being tsundere to her little sister G28, where she's shown hiding until G28 leaves her bar to go in. Her first drink order was reluctantly and quietly ordering G28's favorite Big Beer, before suddenly changing it to a Cobalt Velvet. When Jill points this out to her, she gets mad and "clarifies" by saying "I SAID I WANTED A BEER!". Jill can't help but laugh internally at how dishonest she is.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: A German flag is adorned on the left sleeve of her uniform and iron crosses on her sleeve cuffs and hair pins. Her outfit also has Kommando Spezialkraefte emblazoned on it, and the unit's emblem is pinned onto her beret.
- Her post-upgrade uniform is similar in design, though it is now emblazoned with Bundeswehr instead.
- Yandere: Implied. All Commanders received an in-game mail on April 16 (4/16), 2019 (which, conicidentally, was also the date a significant patch got pushed) with the stereotypically yandere subject line "Commander, I am all you need." The attachment was 416 of each crafting material, as if to make a statement about forgetting her name.
- You Have Researched Breathing: Despite her rifle having both an EOTech sight and a suppressor fitted, players will still need to produce and equip her with those same items manually in order to gain their bonuses. Additionally, because she only has one Accessory slot, it's ironically impossible for her to have both items equipped at once.
FN Herstal FAL
Click to see "Winter Supply Operation" costume.
Click to see "The Big Day" costume.
Click to see "FAL's Summer" costume.
Voiced by: Haruka Yoshimura
"So, you're my Commander...fine, cheer up a bit. Don't let me down."
Heckler & Koch G41
Click to see "Beach Punk 2062" costume.
"G41. Are you my master? Please take me home, I'll work hard!"
- Affectionate Gesture to the Head: She really, really loves this.
- Animal Motifs: She is definitely animal themed considering her ears, but Word of God did not specify whether she is based on a cat, a dog, or a fox. Her loyalty, affectionate behavior and love for petting is closer to canine nature, though. There's also her depiction in the patch installation gag manga and anime preview, which depict her chasing around Dingergates while on all fours like a rabid dog.
- Artificial Limbs: In her case, it seems to be all but her right leg.
- Badass Adorable
- Bare Your Midriff
- Boring, but Practical: G41's stats are average among 5* assault rifles and her skill is simple damage buff with long duration. She may not ace in one specific area or provide unique strategies, but her performance remains stable in different battle conditions.
- Expressive Ears
- Fashionable Asymmetry
- From Stray to Pet: When you first meet her, she asks the player to 'take her home', calls them 'master' and behaves just like a Happily Adopted puppy.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: Her stats are on the somewhat low end for a 5* doll and are evenly distributed across the four stat categories. She doesn't excel in any particular area or lend herself to specialized stat-based builds, but she is perfectly usable in many different battle situations.
- Little Bit Beastly: Has a pair of animal ears.
- Mismatched Eyes: One of her eyes is an Electronic Eye that turns red in battle.
Heckler & Koch G11K2 note
Click to see "Neet Zombie" costume.
Click to see "Most Beautiful Gift of Mine" costume.
Click to see "Dragon Jr." costume.
Voiced by:Ayaka Fukuhara
"G11...... Commander, are there enough beds around here?"
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: She's constantly sleepy and outright begs to take a nap in the middle of operations. Still, there's a very good reason why she's a member of 404 Squad.
- Cold Sniper/Friendly Sniper: It's hard to tell which one she is, given how reticent and action-averse she is while awake, but whatever the case may be, she's still the sharpshooter of Squad 404.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Despite coming across as an exceedingly lazy and perennialy-groggy Sleepyhead, G11 is capable of hideous amounts of damage in a flash when her active ability kicks in.
- Exhausted Eye Bags: Owing to her nature as a Sleepyhead, she has a pair of these under her eyes.
- Hidden Depths: Played the keytar in a heavy metal band with G&K Dolls.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: When push comes to shove, G11 would suddenly stop being drowsy and actually fight seriously.
- Meido: HK416's MOD 3 backstory reveals that G11 used to be a maid A-Doll (the civilian version of a T-Doll) who was routinely abused by her owners, taking advantage of her inherent inability to harm humans every chance they can get. 416 was the one who rescued her and took her into Squad 404.
- More Dakka: She has the highest base rate-of-fire out of all AR T-Dolls, which can be further boosted with her Assault Eye skill.
- Loophole Abuse: Normally, having an RoF-increasing skill on a non-MG T-Doll that already has a high rate-of-fire is counter-productive due to the implementation of a fire rate capnote . G11's skill circumvents the cap by not actually boosting her technical fire rate, but instead make it so that each shot will hit an enemy twice, thrice at skill levels 9 and 10. So within the period her skill is active, her DPS is effectively doubled or tripled without actually exceeding the fire rate cap. In the English version, her skill's description does away with the phrase "rate of fire" completely and flat out states her bullets hit twice (or thrice) for the skill's duration.
- NEET: She would rather spend her days loafing around dozing off than actually doing anything of worth. This is even lampshaded by the name of her Halloween costume.
- Rare Guns: The G11 in reality never made it past the prototype stage, with only around 1,000 or less units having ever been made prior to the cancellation of the project, with all produced rifles being dismantled and/or destroyed. Furthermore, hers is the G11K2 configuration, which was cancelled just as it entered production.
- Sleepyhead: There's no other way to describe it: G11 is very fond of sleeping and taking naps whenever not on mission.
TsKIB SOO OTs-14 "Groza"
Click to see "Flurry of Petals" costume.
Artist: ASK (ASKZY)
"OTs-14 'Lighting (Groza)', Are you my Commander?...... Very good. There aren't many chances like this, so let us get along."
- Crippling Overspecialization: Arguably the best AR T-Doll to have for night battle missions, as her skill gives her a whopping 200% increase in damage while it's active. Take her out of her element, though, and her skill gets the Nerf bat like every other night battle-focused skill. In her case, the damage bonus gets reduced to 70%.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Her profile and post-OATH line indicate that she enjoys cooking.
- Not a Morning Person: Some of her lines imply this; when you dummy-link her, she thanks you for giving her someone to help her wake up in the morning, and she claims a lack of sleep is affecting her performance when she's critically damaged.
- Permanently Missable Content: She's obtainable only through random drops in Operation Deep Dive or as a reward for completing Operation Cube.
- Rare Guns: Despite being the successful candidate for mass production, the OTs-14 is considered to be an exceedingly rare weapon and is used primarily in the hands of Russian special forces.
- Silk Hiding Steel: Off the battlefield, a calm and mature T-Doll. On it, a proud yet stern professional.
- Underground Monkey: The OTs-14 is the bullpup configuration of the AKS-74U and is chambered to fire 9x36 SP-6 subsonic ammunition. It replaced the OTs-12 as the favorite choice for a close-quarters long gun.
- Wine Is Classy: Her Christmas and Valentine's Day lines show that she enjoys sharing a bottle with the Commander.
Click to see "Jade Noisette Rose" costume.
Click to see "Summer Cicada" costume.
Click to see "Pure White Graduation" costume.
Voiced by: Kami Daimon
- Bowdlerize: Her "Summer Cicada" outfit is censored in the non-Chinese releases by giving her a miniskirt on top of making both her veil and the dress itself more opaque so as to show less skin, since the original version teetered dangerously closely to full body nudity.
- Cool Big Sis: Towards Type-97 (much to her annoyance).
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The responsible one of the two sisters. She is also frequently asking the Commander if her little sister has been up to no good.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Blue to Type-97's Red, being the more mature sibling in contrast to her younger sister's more active personality. They are even Color-Coded for Your Convenience.
- Weak, but Skilled: Not gameplay-wise, but lore-wise. Type-95 is noted to be physically anemic compared to many of her comrades, especially her sister, hence her passive mannerisms, but she makes up for this with superior intellect and strategic thinking.
Click to see "Peony Chief" costume.
Click to see "Late to School Performance" costume.
- A.K.A.-47: Contrary to her claims, her assault rifle is actually not a true Chinese-made QBZ-97A, at least not an entirely genuine one. Rather, it's an amalgamation of a factory QBZ-97A lower receiver, mated to a Canadian-made flattop with a non-reciprocating charging handle, while actual export QBZ-97As utilize a different railed top. This configuration is more commonly known as the QBZ-97A FTU, and is not actually used by the PLA or their associates.
- Bold Explorer: She is eager to go explore the outside world, though this may also serve as an escape from her sister. This trait is somewhat based on the fact that she is an export model sold around the world. (her gun is also modded with a Canadian flat top receiver called the FTU, which supports her international status)
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The foolish sibling. She would rather be playing or exploring rather than being on base just to get lectured by her big sister.
- Mega Twintails: She has long brown hair, in twintails that reach below her knees.
- More Dakka: Her active ability buffs her own fire rate by up to 50% for the duration of the effect.
- My Beloved Smother: Implied. While she loves and respects 95, the inverse's love for her can often border smothering, much so that she actively avoids her big sis whenever necessary.
- The Prankster: Mischievous and troublemaking, most of her pranks are targeted at her big sister or the Commander.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red to Type-95's Blue, being the more hot-headed and energetic of the two. They are even Color-Coded for Your Convenience.
- Toast of Tardiness: Has one in her mouth in the CG for her "Late to School Performance" skin.
Click to see "RFB Steals Christmas" costume.
- Artistic License Military: Classified in-game as an assault rifle, despite the RFB being a civilian semiautomatic rifle chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO.
- Early-Bird Cameo: She appeared in the pre-game 4-koma by MADCORE a good few months prior to her official introduction, in which the Dormitory's battery loss is attributed to her constant gaming.
- Gamer Chick: Her secretary lines show this. She even further exemplifies it in her victory animation for her "RFB Steals Christmas" outfit, wherein she pulls out a handheld game, then immediately drops everything else to start playing it.
- Gratuitous English: Has quite a few video game-related voice clips in English, "New Challenger!", "Player RFB, login!", "Power up!" and "Life up, get!"
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Her skill makes her target the farthest enemies for its duration, something only RF T-Dolls can otherwise do. This makes her useful in AR/SMG echelons that would normally be wasting their time shooting low-damage tanks trying to get at the DPS units behind them.
- Odango Hair: She wears her hair into two buns on each side, one of which falls off in her victory animation.
- Unknown Rival: Is this to fellow Kel-Tec weapon user KSG, who doesn't seem to acknowledge the rivalry due to being released long before RFB came out.
205th Armory T91
Voiced by: Shiho Kokido
- Regional Bonus: T91 was initially exclusive to Taiwanese builds of the game, though she has since been added to the production pools of other servers.
- Underground Monkey: Like the T65, the T91 was designed after the AR family of assault rifles, featuring modernized elements found on the M16 and the AR-18.
Click to see "Far East Princess" costume.
Voiced by: Yukiyo Fujii
- Overheating: Her gimmick. Her default burst-fire attacks build up to 20 stacks of Overheat. Starting at the 15th stack, she starts losing damage and accuracy (the amount dependent on the skill level). Activating the skill changes her firing mode to single-shot, which drastically reduces her evasion and fire rate, but gradually reduces Overheat stacks and gives bonus damage for every subsequent attack on the same enemy.
- Sempai/Kohai: Her character profile and lines show that she likes to maintain the image of a responsible senior to her juniors, and will often act in a way to try and demonstrate her seniority.
- Stripperific: Other than her jacket (which isn't even buttoned up), she only wears a tube-top, a "miniskirt" that opens in the front, and a pair of pantyhose.
- Truth in Television: Her victory animation is likely a reference to various reports stating that South Korean troops are ordered to pick up spent ammunition casings after live fire exercises to reduce environmental pollution and recycle materials. She can be seen hastily picking up spent shells after combat.
- Regional Bonus: She was originally a timed exclusive T-Doll for the Korean builds of the game, though has since been added to the production pools of the Chinese and Taiwanese servers as well.
Click to see "Snegurochka's Bullet Offering" costume.
Click to see "Queen of the White Pieces" costume.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: She has mismatching boots and thigh-highs. She also wears a single earring on her left ear
- Goggles Do Nothing: She wears a pair of goggles on her head, though it is likely that that they are purely for aesthetics.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Unlike other grenade-launching AR T-Dolls, Zas's skill, "Howl of the Nightingale", acts as either a Damage-Increasing Debuff or a buff to her own damage depending on how many enemies it hits, at the expense of the grenade itself dealing less damage than other grenade launcher skills. The launching animation itself has a faster startup. Both of these traits make her a key component in the aptly-named "Zas run" power leveling strategy.
- Memetic Hand Gesture: She almost always has her mouth covered by her hand in her default skin. While her Snegurochka's Bullet Offering skin averts this, she begins to tiptoe back into this territory with Queen of the White Pieces.
- Pastimes Prove Personality: She has the odd hobby of fingernail painting among all things, though she apparently is quite skilled at it. She will offer to paint the nails of other dolls and even the Commander's.
- Stating the Simple Solution: She is described as a "rationalized surrealist", and often states what she believes to be the most practical solution to a situation.
Click to see "Doll and Diving Watch" costume.
Click to see "Solemn Rouge" costume.
- Adorkable: Possibly, considering that while all the other girls wear swimsuits and the like - even her "sister", AK-12 - in their summer costume, AN-94 appear in full frogman gear.
- Extreme Doormat: Her entire existence seems to revolve around serving AK-12. Even when AK-12 tells AN-94 to start thinking for herself, she is visibly confused.
- Foil: To AR-15. While AR-15 is a Servile Snarker who tend to be skeptical of her squad leader, AN-94 obediently follows anything said by AK-12 without question. Naturally, they get paired together by Angie during Operation Isomer.
- Satellite Character: She considers herself as this. AN-94 views AK-12 as someone who can do things that she can't, which forms the basis of her attachment towards her partner.
AN-94: "AK-12 is special... if it's for her I'm willing to do anything, this is my fate."
- Rare Guns: A prime example of Awesome, but Impractical in reality, the AN-94 offered many interesting features, but was never very widely accepted by the Russian Armed forces. For starters, the rifle itself was vastly more complex than the AK-74 it was invented to replace, and as a result a lot more heavy and expensive as well, not to mention the weird ergonomics caused by its canted magazine. Ultimately, production of the AN-94 ended in 2006 and the rifle is now used in very limited quantities by the Russian army, Police, Federal Security Service and Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Click to see "Slush Age" costume.
Click to see "Silent Cyan" costume.
Voiced by: Azumi Waki
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: She's one of the best T-Dolls in terms of combat abilities, a fact that she likes to subtly rub on other dolls.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: It is noted that she has surprisingly short attention span, which contributes to her smug image.
- Brain Freeze: As depicted in her summer costume's default CG. The Commander lampshades the improbability of this.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Despite her not being available yet on the NA server, there's already a piece of furniture designed after her that's literally an AK-12 cardboard standee.
- Electronic Eyes: With glowing magenta pupils and weirdly shaped irises, it's quite obvious that her eyes are different from a regular T-Doll's.
- Emotionless Girl: Whenever she opens her eyes, her emotion and personality modules are closed in order to divert processing power to more relevant systems. This is reflected in-game with her combat dialogue, which are delivered in matter-of-fact manner.
- Eyes Always Shut: Almost always depicted with her eyes closed. According to her dialogue and Word of God, she does this to conserve processing power. Rather than obscuring her sight, her eyelids act more as a "filter" against unnecessary information. She only opens her eyes when the situation gets serious.
- Foil: Unlike M4A1 post-Singularity, who is cold and standoffish but prone to make emotionally-clouded decisions, AK-12 is typically arrogant but becomes incredibly robotic during combat.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: A constant in her damaged artwork.
- Her standard outfit shows her leaping out of a cloud of smoke with knife in hand.
- Her Slush Age costume shows her surrounded by hacked military Dolls.
- Her Silent Cyan costume shows her preparing to throw a grenade while taking cover behind a briefcase turned ballistic shield.
- Spock Speak: Her combat lines are precise and almost robotic.
Click to see "Precious Scientist" costume.
- BFG: Her weapon is a composite of a lower assault rifle base and a smart Grenade Launcher upper heavily resembling the cancelled Heckler & Koch XM29 OICW.
- Damage-Increasing Debuff: Enemies marked by her Terror Grenades take increased damage from subsequent grenades.
- Grenade Launcher: Her active ability lets her fire smart grenades from her launcher, dealing high damage to enemies within the impact zones while also marking them. Shelling marked enemies deal extra damage, and ability power increases with the amount of linked Dummies.
- Hot Scientist: Her Stripperific outfit bears a passing resemblance to a labcoat, and it is mentioned that she conducts experiments even after being employed by Griffin.
- Mad Bomber: Her character profile notes that she likes to experiment with various explosive substances, and as a result her combat ability (and even personality) isn't always stable.
Desert Tech MDR
Click to see "Spirit Trap" costume.
Voiced by: Aimi
- Hidden Buxom: Typically wears a lot of layers, which hides her actually supple figure, such as her damaged sprite and her Spirit Trap costume shows.
- Older Is Better: In terms of phones, anyway. MDR prefers using flip-phones instead of a touch-capable smarphone because she enjoys the sensation of typing on its keypad.
- Mismatched Eyes: Her two eyes are differently-colored, with a magenta right and a blue left.
- The Gadfly: According to her illustrator, MDR likes people who she can mess around with and beat in an argument. The first part of her Halloween costume's story has her telling a ghost story to a bunch of dolls. SAT8 is spooked. Bren and TAC-50, less so.
- Troll: Of the internet kind. Her favorite past time is to rile up other users in the G&K forum she frequents.
Steyr AUG A1
Voiced by: Azumi Waki
- Beauty Mark: Sports one underneath her right eye.
- Emotionless Girl: She always wears a calm and peaceful expression. She is capable of feeling sadness and sorrow, but she cannot express them through tears.
- Flower Motif: She wears white flowers in her hair. Her character description and lines also indicate that she gives off a floral scent.
- Happy Rain: Her secretary lines and official character description show that she enjoys the rain, as it is makes her feel calm and relaxed. It is said that one could catch a rare glimpse of her smiling when it rains.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Unlike many of her fellow ARs, AUG's tile buffs affects every T-Doll type in the formation, allowing much more flexibility when setting up an echelon.
- More Dakka: Her active ability, Funeral Rain, is this. When triggered, AUG sacrifices some of her accuracy in exchange for considerably increased fire rate. While it starts at near-Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy levels, the accuracy reduction is alleviated with skill improvement, and is eliminated altogether at level 10.
- Number Two: She is the vice-captain of IWS-2000's squad
- Tears of Blood: Her damaged artwork shows a yellow fluid streaming from her right eye.
- Temporary Online Content: She can only be acquired as a reward from the "Shadow Orders/Black Danube" event, and can't drop or be crafted unless stated otherwise.
- Unable to Cry: Her description states that though she is able to feel sadness and sorrow, she is unable to express it through tears.
- Whole Costume Reference: Several differences aside, her outfit design resembles the standard-issue uniforms of YorHa Type-B androids from NieR: Automata.
- You Have Researched Breathing: Despite her rifle coming with a suppressor fitted in her character art, the player will need to equip her with one manually in order to gain its bonuses, and her rifle's integrated optic similarly has no effect.
Howa Type 64note
Click to see "New Year's Prayer" costume.
- Ojou Ringlets: Her hairdo is styled into two drills going down the sides of her face.
- Version Exclusive Content: Used to be. At the time of her introduction, she's only available in the Japanese and Chinese versions, though she has since been slated for release in English builds of the game.
KBP ADS Amphibious Rifle
Click to see "Water-Coloured Youth" costume.
Voiced by: Rie Tanaka
(Guns Girl - Honkai Gakuen/Honkai Impact 3rd)
- Blown Across the Room: Rather hilariously, Himeko is flung way past her tile area upon being defeated, as if being thrown backwards by a strong gust of wind. This has since become some thing of a meme among the playerbase.
- Guest Fighter: From Guns Girl Honkai Gakuen.
- Marth Debutedin Smash Bros: The character is technically from from Guns Girl - Honkai Gakuen (Formerly known as Guns Girl - School Dayz), though most, if not all are familiar on its "sequel" Honkai Impact 3rd.
- No Dub for You: While she is voiced in Guns Girl - Honkai Gakuen (a prequel to Honkai Impact 3rd), there's no voice for her in this game, for now.
- Regional Bonus: Himeko is obtainable as an Extra RF during the 2017 Girls' Frontline/Honkai Gakuen event, which as of current is exclusive to the Chinese version of the game.