T-Dolls & Fairies: Handguns (HG) | Submachine Guns (SMG) | Assault Rifles (AR) | Rifles (RF) | Machine Guns (MG) | Shotguns (SG) | Fairies | Heavy Ordnance Corps
Factions: Griffon & Kryuger Security | Sangvis Ferri | Other enemy factions
- Artistic License Military: While "Assault Rifles" serves as an umbrella term for this class, it is an amalgamation of intermediate-power assault rifles and full-powered automatic/battle rifles, with a few civilian rifles and an LMG thrown in for good measure.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: They are generally well-balanced with regards to stats, making them useful in almost any situation and a staple in any Echelon formation.
- Lightning Bruiser: With proper enhancement, linking, equipment, and support, certain AR Dolls are capable of tanking —albeit temporarily— during sustained fights thanks to their decent evasion stats and health pool.
- M16A1 is unique in that she is the only non-Shotgun class T-Doll that can equip both armor and an exoskeleton, making her especially tanky for her classification. At MOD3, M4A1 equipped with her Inherited Case also possesses Armor stat, allowing her to serve as a tank as well.
- Situational Sword: Like certain HGs and MGs, some ARs have skills that make them very powerful at night, but a lot less so during the day. Their daytime performance runs the gamut between "average" and "miserable", especially if night battles determine the strength of their bread and butter skills, such as A-91, whose grenades are only moderately strong even in her element, and completely outclassed by more generalized ARs of that type, such as SOPMOD II during the day (or even at night for that matter).
RSAF Enfield L85A1
- ID: No. 68Artist: MKiiiiiiVoiced by: Yukiko Ayamiya
- The Ditz: Two of her three secretary lines have her mention how she forgot to take her glasses off before bathing and the need to deactivate your weapon's safety before firing. Her line for dummy-linking also has her forget which dummy-linked body is actually her.
- Meganekko: Wears a classy pair of rose-rimmed glasses.
- Spot of Tea: She is British, after all. She even offers to share a cup with you in her acquisition dialogue.
Heckler & Koch G3A3
- ID: No. 63Artist: PHIVoiced by: Yoshioka Kaori
- Aloof Big Sister: Downplayed. Because of her quiet and introverted personality, she tends to overlook her little sister HK21 by accident, despite the latter's desperate attempts to grab her attention.
- Horned Humanoid: Her artist states that the objects on the side of her head are communication modules, which are also apparently very sensitive.
- Shrinking Violet: She's described as being a soft-spoken and introverted doll who isn't sure about how to get along with others.
IWI Galil ARM
- ID: No. 71Artist: lyoVoiced by: Karin Mitarai
- Artistic License Military: The variant she carries is the ARM, which is fitted with a larger handguard, a carrying handle* , and a bipod.* The ARM is technically the LMG variant, though it was more frequently used as an assault rifle by the Israelis.
- Underground Monkey: She can be best described as an Israeli copy of the Finnish Rk 62, in itself a copy of the AK-47.
- Weight Woe: She loves eating, particularly eating sweets and snacks, but is also in constant distress since too much of it will make her fat (even though she is a robot and can't gain mass through eating). Likely in reference to the Galil's heft, which was enough of a problem for IDF soldiers to pass it up in favor of M4s and M16s, despite them having worse accuracy and reliability.
Fabrique Nationale F2000
- ID: No. 107Artist: hanasaVoiced by: Sora Tokui
- Big Eater: For her, binge watching her favorite shows goes great with copious amounts of junk food, though she is painfully aware of the toll it can take on her.
- Dub Name Change: A minor version in the English version, where her manufacturer's initials are changed from the proper FN to "FF", though her actual name of F2000 is otherwise untouched.
- More Dakka: Discounting skills to boost fire rate, she's one of the fastest firing T-dolls in the entire game - among the ARs, only G11 naturally surpasses her, sharing second place with FAMAS.
- The Movie Buff: She's a big fan of television and movies during her free time.Moving out, don't forget to record my TV program for me, Commander!
Norinco Type 63
- ID: No. 133Artist: TOMATOVoiced by: Saya Horigome
SIG SG 510
- ID: No. 74Artist: SpirtieVoiced by: Amano Miki
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Some of her lines indicate that she feels lonely at times, and hopes to develop a friendship with those around her.
- In her dummy-linking line, she sounds slightly disappointed in her dummy not being a new comrade.
- Sergeant Rock: She is quite serious with herself, and trains constantly to make herself stronger. Secretly, she regrets how difficult it is for her to make friends.
- You Have Researched Breathing: Her unique equipment is the SIG-510's Fire Selector block, which one would think would come as a factory default part of her rifle. This suggests that her rifle was one converted to semi-automatic in order to facilitate civilian ownership (a real practice among Swiss armed forces, who behave more like an on-call militia than a standing army), and that the unique equipment replaces the converted parts with mint ones to restore the weapon's proper select-fire action.
Izhmash AK-47/AKM hybrid
- ID: No. 58Artist: GlycyrrhizaeVoiced by: Rina Sato
- A.K.A.-47: She is hit with this, appropriately enough. Her assault rifle seems to be a mishmash of parts from both the real AK-47 and the upgraded AKM, as it has the ribbed top cover and stamped receiver of the latter, while the muzzle is flat like the former.
- The Alcoholic: Often seen with a bottle of vodka in her hand.
- Bling-Bling-BANG!: Her "Lord of War" costume gives her a gold-plated version of her weapon.
- Heroic Sacrifice: She was one of several T-Dolls who defended the Anti-Rain Team during the prologue against Agent's forces as they retreated from the area. Her ultimate fate is unknown but it's assumed that she was destroyed along with the rest of the defenders.
- Hot-Blooded: She is boisterous and is quite the loudmouth who loves fighting.
- The Lad-ette: A drink-guzzling and hot-blooded tomboy who likes to stir trouble wherever she goes.
- Oral Fixation: She is always seen chomping on a pocky stick in both of her skins. Initial concept had her with a cigarette.
- Tan Lines: Her Lord of War skin gives her a significantly tanned complexion. This is despite the fact that T-Doll skin is artificial and does not tan under the sun like that of humans.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: Although her design pays homage to the AK-47's use by revolutionaries and the like more than its origins as a Soviet military weapon, she does have a Soviet hammer-and-sickle tattoo on her bicep.
Fabrique Nationale FNC
- ID: No. 70Artist: Jiang-geVoiced by: Sumire Yatsurugi
- Big Eater: She has a huge appetite for sweet snacks and is never seen without a bar of chocolate in her mouth. The 4-koma and FN-49's Digi-mind upgrade story reveals she also has a habit of raiding the food stores to satisfy her cravings.FNC: I'll get fat if I eat all the time?... Relax, eating is a part of my identity after all!
- Disk One Nuke: FNC is generally considered one of the best ARs for the early game. Her fairly high stats and self damage buffing skill makes her a highly effective damage dealer, putting her on par with most 4-star ARs while her 3-star status means she is significantly cheaper to upgrade.
- Dub Name Change: An inconsistent example in the English version. Pre-release materials indicated her name would be changed to "FCB", before the beta test of that version began where she was then "FFC". Then a later update to the English version renamed her again, giving her back her normal name but attributing her to an "FF" company rather than FN, like with F2000 above.
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: In Healing Chapter, a textbook angel and devil pair appear beside her head when she passes by an unattended cake in the base's kitchen. She outright punches the angel off the screen before jumping headfirst at the cake.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She has a playful personality and likes to joke around, though she also has a disturbing tendency to bully others, most usually her roommate FN-49.
- My God, What Have I Done?: During FN49's Digimind Upgrade story, FNC crashes like a ton of bricks when she learns FN49, her designated bully and prank victim, sustained critical damage covering her retreat and has to be scrapped and rebuilt without backing up her neural cloud, as it was too painful for her to remember being FNC's chew toy. She's faking it to teach a lesson to FNC, and hits her palm with the comb FN-49 was given.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: Her personality above is implied to be a side-effect of PTSD (or whatever ailment similar to it affecting T-Dolls).
- Sweet Tooth: She really, really likes desserts. Her in-game CG and victory animation even has her munching on a chocolate bar. Played to humorous effect in the Madness Chapter, where M1887 uses FNC as a mule to pull her throughout the base for cleaning by dangling an entire chocolate cake in front of her.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chocolate.
Haenel Sturmgewehr 44
- ID: No. 61Artist: 八才Voiced by: Ai Kayano
- Due to the Dead: Is subject to this from PPSh-41 after her team finds StG-44's body two months after her encounter with Agent.PPSh-41 (After tidying up StG-44's body) "Thank you for all that you've done. Rest in peace."
- Dying Curse: To Agent after the former was ambushed.StG44: "You dirty lumps of sheet metal...should've been thrown out long ago..."
- Half the Man He Used to Be: As seen in the manga, StG-44's torso is completely destroyed from Agent's attack. By the time M4A1's team finds her body two months later, only the area above her stomach remains.
- The Fashionista: She simply likes the appearance of her uniform for the sharp and professional image it gives off, much so that she spends large amounts of time arranging every single detail of her outfit. She also tends to fret over the appearances of the Commander and her fellow T-Dolls
- Grenade Launcher: Her skill "High-explosive Grenade" is based on the German rifle grenade launcher known as the Schiessbecher, which could also be equipped onto the StG44.
- Heroic Sacrifice: She lead one of several squads that held back Agent's forces during the prologue, buying time for AR Team to escape. As confirmed by the manga, she was completely destroyed by Agent herself.
- Oh, Crap!: In the manga, when her team is discovered, she has this expression on her face right before being blown to pieces by Agent.
- When her body is discovered two months later, she still has the expression on her face.
- Neat Freak: Several of her quotes show that she is obsessed with the cleanliness of her uniform and maintaining a sharp image. She will even go out of her way to tidy up the appearances of the Commander and her fellow Dolls.
- Sergeant Rock: Though strict in personality, appearance, and work ethic, she's quite kind and friendly underneath it all.
- Shout-Out: Strikes Rudol von Stroheim's signature pose in her post-digimind upgrade victory animation.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: Although her outfit design is based on the uniform of the Waffen SS, all Nazi symbols and iconography are absent and instead replaced with the colors of the modern German flag.
TsKIB SOO OTs-12
- ID: No. 105Artist: 林檎爱すVoiced by: Yumi Uchiyama
- Chuunibyou: A mysterious T-Doll who likes to think that she is mysterious as a result of her being a secret weapon, which is something she likes to remind everyone of constantly.
- Exotic Eye Designs: Her irises are star-shaped.
- Plant Theme Naming: Goes by her codename "Tiss (Тисс)", the Russian word meaning yew tree.
- Rare Guns: The OTs-12 was designed in 1990 as an alternative to the Izhmash AKS-74U. Despite its promising test results, the Tula Arms Plant did not establish a mass-production, and the project was abandoned altogether in 1993 with a few hundred units built, in favor of the OTs-14 "Groza" bullpup derivative.
- Underground Monkey: The OTs-12 was essentially an AKS-74U with modifications to its bolt, barrel, muzzle-break, and magazine.
CZ-805 BREN A1
- ID: No. 108Artist: 木子翔Voiced by: Maaya Uchida
- Genki Girl: She is always cheerful and energetic, and speaks in a sing-songy manner towards the Commander.
- ID: No. 120Artist: 死盖Voiced by: Ami Hagihara
- Lazy Bum: Speaking in a slow and drowsy manner, she is almost always lacking in motivation, and sees every task given to her a hassle. Her favorite activity seems to be napping.
- Mega Twintails: Her orange hair is styled into two massive drills that reaches down past her waist.
- Temporary Online Content: Averted. She was once only obtainable as a map drop during Operation: Cube, but has since been added to the Heavy production pool as of July 2017. The English version has no such luck (yet), however.
- ID: No. 134Artist: NoriZCVoiced by: Nozomi Yamamoto
- Temporary Online Content: She is only obtainable either as a random drop during Operation: Arctic Warfare or as a login reward.
- ID: No. 138Artist: 羽中Voiced by: Marina Inoue
- Armor-Piercing Attack: She is one of only four non-RF or MG T-dolls who can use armor-piercing ammo, the others being C-MS (SMG), Contender (HG) and post-Digimind upgrade GSh-18 (HG).
- BFG: Her weapon is basically a fully-automatic anti-materiel rifle. Fittingly, she has the joint highest per-shot damage out of all ARs, tied with RFB.
- Butt-Monkey: Mainly because she is drawn by the manager of Mica team (the company in fact grew out of a dojin circle so even the manager has some art skills), Yu Zhong, who is a widely memed person in the community and the butt of many player complaints and jokes, so they were applied to 6P62 by proxy. Even in one of the official furnitures, she is shown being locked inside a manager's office.
- A Tier 3 Taunt Fairy has an image of 6P62's face pasted over the deployed target dummy. Apparently her face is provocative enough that enemies would always shoot at it first when they engage the player's echelon.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Unlike her fellow ARs, 6P62 is capable of using large-caliber Armor Piercing ammunition that's normally reserved for RFs and MGs only. This in theory would give her a tremendous leg up when combating armored enemies encountered during night missions, but her thoroughly mediocre stats make this a rather impractical venture.
- Meganekko: Wears a pair of red-framed one in her Combat Sailor outfit.
- Temporary Online Content: She is only obtainable either as a random drop during Operations: Cube and Deep Dive, or as a login reward.
- ID: No. 170Artist: 仙女VVoiced by: Riiko Tazawa
- Hidden Depths: She keeps up the stock Robot Girl shtick nearly constantly, but her special attack lines are surprisingly spiritual.ASh-12.7: Pass into the next world.
- Hikikomori: Can't understand the "outside world", saying that it's a place where "information can't be integrated". Virtually all of her lines pertaining to returning to base mention immediately heading straight back to her room.
- It's All My Fault: immediately leaps to self-blame in response to any negative scenario, for instance, on being stuffed into a repair bay.ASh-12.7: There is a reason why I'm in here.
- The Quiet One: Speaks in a deep, quiet whisper, befitting her Real Life role as a suppressed .50 cal bullpup rifle.
- Spock Speak: Uses precise, verbose diction for all of her statements.
205th Armory Type 65
- ID: No. 193Artist: PHIVoiced by: Arisa Ida
- Underground Monkey: The T65 was designed after the AR-15 family of assault rifles for use by the Republic of China Armed Forces.
CETME Model L
- ID: No. 223Artist: X蔓Voiced by: Yukiko Motoyoshi
- ID: No. 239Artist: 迷肘Voiced by: Sayaka Kitahara
- Best Friend: She is good friends with Type-95.
- Qipao: Doubles as a case of Kicking Ass in All Her Finery, as the qipao, also known as the cheongsam, is often the dress of rich, upper-class Chinese women.
- The Stoic: She speaks in a decidedly more mature and professional manner compared to many of the other ARs on this page.
- Undying Loyalty: She is fiercely loyal to the Commander to the point that she would copy and memorize their quotes as if they were the gospel.
- ID: No. 258Artist: XINVoiced by: Mayu Mineda
- Leotard of Power: Her outfit consists of a leotard with a translucent top, a jacket, and a translucent plastic skirt.
- Mega Twintails: And bright green, no less.
- Rare Guns: The Magal is an incredibly rare variant of the Galil MAR with an unfortunately short lifespan. Originally slated for an initial production of 4,000 units, the Magal very quickly proved to be woefully unreliable in combat with numerous performance issues that effectively killed it during testing. Final production of the Magal ended around 1,000 assembled carbines for use in said tests.
- Temporary Online Content: She is only available as a login reward and cannot be crafted.
- The Quiet One: Her normal talking voice is barely above a whisper, and enjoys listening to ambient noise in quiet places.
- Super Hearing: Her dialogue and profile indicates that she has highly sensitive hearing, and can easily pick up sounds as small as the Commander's own heartbeat. By that same token, she greatly dislikes excessively loud noises.
- Underground Monkey: The Magal is basically a slightly modified Galil MAR rechambered in .30 Carbine that's meant for police and law enforcement use.
Heckler & Koch HK33
- ID: No. 265Artist: FKEYVoiced by: Chiaki Omigawa
- Misidentified Weapons: The initial version of her normal art clearly showed her holding a G3/SG1, an accurized marskman variant of the G3, rather than an HK33. However, her damaged art shows her weapon with its magazine removed, and in this case it's not a G3 mag that's shown, but rather one for the HK33. Her normal art was later updated to give it a proper HK33 magazine.
- Underground Monkey: The HK33 is merely a series of G3 derivatives chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO.
Indian Small Arms System - INSAS
- ID: No. 279Artist: kieedVoiced by: Ayaka Nanase
- Fire-Breathing Diner: Her food is so spicy that most T-Dolls can only stand eating it for about 5 seconds.
- Mythology Gag: Her dislike of cold weather is a reference to the INSAS problems in Real Life where the gun malfunction in colder climates.
- Small Name, Big Ego: She proudly claims to be better than other T-Dolls but in reality she's a total klutz. This is also a Historical In-Joke about how when the INSAS was first introduced, the Indian government proclaimed it was the best modern assault rifle ever created but it later became a national embrassment after Indian and Nepali soldiers discovered the gun regularly malfunctioned, didn't work in colder climates and spilled oil on the user's face.
- ID: No. 298Artist: 牙牙Voiced by: Arisa Sakuraba
- Underground Monkey: The Vepr is little more than a Ukrainian AK-74 in a bullpup body.
- ID: No. 314Artist: 咸兵Voiced by:
- Cuteness Proximity: To her, small-framed Dolls cause this. If she encounters any of them, she considers them to be her little sisters and lavishes affection on them; whether they want it or not.
- Friend to All Children: She was a childcare Doll prior to joining G&K.
- Rare Guns: The Wieger StG-940 was a trial rifle produced in very limited quantities in the final years of East Germany's existence, numbering in about six thousand units made, give or take a few dozen, and reaching the low ten thousands if counting the produced variants sold to Peru and India. Formally introduced in 1989, it had a project life of a few months before the Berlin Wall came down in November 9 that same year. The six thousand units in stockpile were never adopted, and most of them were destroyed by the Federal German Government in 1992, along with most of the production plans, although some documents survived, which were scooped up by Inter Ordnance and hybridized with the Romanian WASR design to create their StG-2000 and StG-2003 series. It's nigh-impossible to find a genuine Wieger rifle these days, and those claimed to be StG-940s are more often than not the aforementioned Inter Ordnance hybrids.
- Underground Monkey: The StG-940 was an East German AK-74 derivative chambered in 5.56x45mm.
TsNIITochMash AS Val
- ID: No. 60Artist: 防弹乳牛Voiced by: Sumire Uesaka
- Always Accurate Attack: Her "Faith" skill, which is obtained in her Mod 2 guise and is activated whenever she receives a firepower buff, grants her perfect accuracy during its duration. This perfect accuracy also ignores the 90% accuracy de-buff during night-ops, allowing her to use other optical attachments in lieu of the PEQ infra-red laser sight.
- Companion Cube: Teddy, the bear doll she carries around. Val considers it her only friend before she joined Griffin, and even after then, she still treats it as her most personal confidant. Come her MOD 3 stories, and it's destroyed in a firefight with military dolls, leaving her catatonic until AK-74U picks her up. It's rebuilt and gains actual sentience at the end of the story.
- Dummied Out: AS Val originally had a grenade-launching ability similar to several other ARs on this page, though it was removed. The grenade-firing animations could still be found in her game files.
- Meganekko: She wears red glasses and is cute. It falls off if she receives Clothing Damage. She takes the glasses off in her Mod 3 guise thanks to her upgraded vision, though she still keeps them with her, just clipped onto her new outfit.
- Rare Guns: The AS Val sees very limited production in reality due to its prohibitive cost. A single unit costs around ₽110,822 just to manufacture, which is around $1,788.
- Robot Buddy: Her teddy bear becomes this with her Digi-mind Upgrade.
- Shrinking Violet: Val is very shy around people. Her idle lines even sounds like she's in the verge of tears.
- Stripperific: She wears bikini top (or midriff-baring tank top in the censored version) and a miniskirt. Averted with her wearing a more conservative dress in her MOD 3.
- The Quiet One: Speaks in a very soft tone, likely a reference to her integrated suppressor.
Norinco Type 56-1
- ID: No. 66Artist: CanceRVoiced by: Sora Amamiya
- Big Eater: Constantly mentions food in her secretary lines. She also mentions eating together with FNC, suggesting they're close friends.
- Gratuitous Chinese: Her acquisition line has her greeting the Commander in Chinese.Type 56-1: Ni hao Commander, I'm the Type 56-1 assault rifle. I will annihilate all the enemies in your way!
- Grenade Launcher: Her active ability lets her fire high-explosive grenades to decimate an area within the enemy's formation. This is despite her rifle curiously not having one equipped.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Type 56-1 was one of several T-Dolls who defended the Anti-Rain Team during the prologue against Agent's forces as they retreated from the area. Her ultimate fate is unknown but it's assumed that she was destroyed along with the rest of the defenders.
- Lady Drunk: In her Firecracker Red Costume, she greets the Commander a Happy Chinese New Year in Chinese, while drunk and slurring her speech.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Dumplings. So much so that she requests them for use as combat rations.
- Underground Monkey: The Type 56-1 is literally just a Chinese AKMS with a hooded front sight.
- ID: No. 55Artist: Lowlight Kirineko (海猫) / ZAGALAnote / starshadowmagiciannote / nagunoteVoiced by: Haruka Tomatsu
- Always Accurate Attack: MOD3 M4A1 will always hit the enemy marked by Seal of the Avenger.
- Apologetic Attacker: In one of her skill activation lines.M4A1: "I'm sorry, you don't stand any chance."
- Big Sister Worship: She considers herself inferior to M16A1 and constantly seeks to prove her worth to her, as indicated by her lines.
- Character Development: She starts off as a shy, reluctant, and somewhat naive girl, but she gradually shifts into a more confident and leader-like figure as the story progresses. By the end of Singularity, she's become a ruthless and battle-hardened Sociopathic Soldier driven by grief and vengeance.
- The Chosen One: The Isomer event's epilogue has M4's instance of OGAS (the "Clear Voice") call her this word-for-word when M4 barely notices the huge volume of data she receives from the Pike Node. In contrast, the cutscene prior to this has M16A1 do the same to retrieve the data Sangvis Ferri wanted before Griffin does, and she ended up spazzing out and almost collapsing.
- Contralto of Danger: Her voice gets noticeably deeper after her MOD 3 upgrade, although it's still not quite as deep as M16's or RO's.
- Damage-Increasing Debuff: Her second skill, Seal of the Avenger, gives her this ability, additionally turning into an Area of Effect debuff when she draws her cannon. However, unlike other similarly-functioning skills, it only increases the damage output of the AR Team's second skills, like AR-15's Crime and Punishment and SOPMOD II's Hysterical Circus.
- Desperation Attack: Her MOD3 passive skill only activates when only 3 friendly T-Dolls (including herself, but not counting dummies) are left on the field. In exchange, the skill changes her attacks into rapid-fire barrages of explosive grenades.
- Despair Event Horizon: Hits one immediately after Operation Singularity. With the Commander and Angelia are presumed dead because of the Collapse Bomb she triggered, as well as witnessing M16 defecting before her own eyes, M4A1 decided to end it all by overloading her cannon. Fortunately, OGAS snapped her out of it... by hijacking her body for the next 24 hours.
- The Hero: M4A1 is arguably the real protagonist of Girls Frontline, as the main story and events all revolve around her, with the Commander playing more of a Supporting Protagonist role.
- Heroic BSoD: Goes through a severe depression after AR-15's apparent death.
- Then she gets even worse after her horrific Mind Rape from Elisa, becoming almost completely unresponsive.
- Hidden Buxom: In her "Determiner of Time" costume, which is otherwise obscured by either her arms or her weapon, or not emphasized as much ("A Girl's Hot Air Balloon Adventure" costume).
- Expy: She bears similarities to Captain John Price. Like him, she's the leader of an elite special forces team composed of the best soldiers. Later, she ends up witnessing her teammates and allies betray and/or die protecting her AR-15. She even begins exhibiting similar revenge tendencies.
- Living MacGuffin: A huge part of the story revolves around Sangvis Ferri trying to capture M4, as well as G&K trying to prevent that from happening. By chapter 10, even the military is interested in her.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter:
- M4A1 buffs other ARs around her instead of SMGs. While this may seem awkward to use at times, it allows her to greatly synergize with her fellow Anti Rain squad members and RO 635 in a P-formation.
- Post-MOD3, she's also the only other AR in the game next to M16A1 to make use of Armor, though it is a unique property of her Inherited Case instead of her actually being able to equip armor plates. The case itself is a rapid-fire grenade launcher, utilized in her second skill if two T-dolls in her echelon are KO'd, and she gets the most mileage out of it with team compositions that buff rate of fire, much like IWS 2000.
- Mercy Kill: During the Isomer event, she rescues a severely wounded Belgradian soldier only to end his life minutes afterward, honoring his request to die as a human being rather becoming an ELID infected.
- Morph Weapon: The giant case she lugs around in her Mod III artwork transforms into an infantry-sized artillery system once her skill activates.
- Not the Intended Use: Her MOD 3 skill is clearly designed for desperate situations, such as a boss fight where both of your main tanks are knocked out, and it performs very well in that regard. However, the skill description explicitly states that it activates when there are three or less allies in the field. This means that you can deploy M4A1 and two other dolls (or better yet, by her lonesome) and have the skill activate immediately, making for a very cost-effective farming echelon. She's also a fairly decent budget-minded DPS replacement for 1 rifle+4 handgun echelons designed to take down powerful, heavily armored enemies that are susceptible to kiting, such as Manticores, Hydras, Typhons, and Uhlans.
- Past-Life Memories: After her encounter with the Mastermind, she occasionally encounters visions of a little girl in white dress. This is later revealed to be Lunixya, whose brain provided the foundation of M4A1's digi-mind.
- Series Mascot: Alongside Kar 98k. While Kar 98k's face serves as the icon of the game, M4A1's silhouette appears on the logo itself.
- Shrinking Violet: Despite being the leader of the Anti-Rain Squad, she is very shy and passive. She also has a very quiet and shy voice. This may be due to the limiter placed on her. Her lines in the campaign storyline, however, downplay and ultimately begin to deviate from this trope as the story progresses.
- Super Prototype: Designed with "command authority", which allows her to issue orders to other T-Dolls, something that's noted to be exceptionally rare by other characters in the setting. The only other T-Doll known to have this ability is RO635, who appropriately replaces M4 as the AR Team's leader after roughly halfway through the story.
- Talking to Themself: M4 and AK-12's leg of the Isomer storyline reveals that M4 talks out loud to herself when addressing the OGAS instance residing in her neural cloud, which AK-12 finds amusing.
- Tomato in the Mirror: Her mind-map, as well as Elisa's, is taken from a young refugee girl whose family along with other refugees were seeking a better and safer place to live after the 3rd World War. However, the refugees were bombed by mercenaries who mistook them for enemy combatants, killing M4A1's parents. When she learned the truth on what happened that day including the officer who ordered the attack also covered up the incident, she became a child assassin and killed the people responsible for her parents' death, and was only stopped after killing the officer when his own troops avenge him.
- Tragic Keepsake: In the manga, when she encounters the body of StG-44 (who was killed protecting the AR Team's retreat), M4A1 takes StG-44's hat badge and stows it away in one of her pouches.
- The Unfettered: Becomes one after learning of M16A1's defection and RO635 death, swearing vengeance after Yegor and Sangvis Ferri. Angelica promptly calls her out for this, asking her what she's going to do if she reaches her goal.
- Take Up My Sword: Both literally and figuratively. She finally learns to step out of M16A1's shadow after the latter's defection, finally taking charge as the AR squad's leader. The "sword" is the weapon case M16A1 always lugs around prior to her corruption, which can be equipped in the Body slot to give her a boost in firepower and some armor.
- Thousand-Yard Stare: Gives a particularly unnerving one◊ after AR-15's apparent death.
- Underground Monkey: She and the rest of the squad are all direct variants of AR-15.
- You Have Researched Breathing: Despite her rifle having both an EOTech sight and a suppressor fitted, players will still need to produce and equip her with those same items manually in order to gain their bonuses. Additionally, because she only has one Accessory slot, it's ironically impossible for her to have both items equipped at once.
KAC M4 SOPMOD II
- ID: No. 56Artist: Lowlight Kirineko (海猫) / ZAGALAnote / starshadowmagiciannote / shuaiabanoteVoiced by: Yukari Tamura
- Artificial Limbs: Her left arm is taken from a Sangvis Ferri doll.
- Following Continuum Turbulence and her subsequent digi-mind upgrade, much of her body would be composed of salvaged Sangvis parts.
- The Berserker: Becomes one in the Chapter 7 Emergency missions. While she was out to retrieve Sten, she encounters Dreamer who reveals that she was behind AR-15's desertion and bringing The Master to Mind Rape and break M4A1. This completely pushes SOP II over the edge and she flies into a mindless rage. A horrified Sten captured the carnage in an audio recording from the safety of a nearby bomb shelter.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: The most likely T-Doll of the AR Team to rush foolishly into battle. The Continuum Turbulence event even has her admit that she's not really all that great at tactics or decision making.
- Blood Knight: (See below) Given the chance, she would be more than happy to turn a Sangvis doll into spare parts.
- The Chains of Commanding: After narrowly escaping from Sangvis and KCCO patrols during the events of "Continuum Turbulence", she is overcome with angst upon realizing that she is responsible for the safety and well-being of companions Cx4 and her fellow logistics dolls; this also causes her to realize the heavy burden that M16, M4A1, and RO635 had to shoulder while leading Anti-Rain.
- Chekhov's Hobby: The fact that she collects Sangvis Ferris' troops pieces as trophies and can even implant them on herself without loss of functionality becomes very handy at the end of Singularity. When RO635 is blown into smithereens, SOPMOD II is able to salvage the core, put it in a dinergate and plug it into her own battery, saving her comrade's life and memories in the process.
- Character Development: Continuum Turbulence gives SOP II a reality check on how much trouble her Blood Knight tendencies gave both M4A1 and RO when she's hastily put in charge of a G&K unit she saved herself, complete with a rifle T-Doll that's just about as hot-headed as she is. Her MOD III cafe story has her reflecting on these events and promising Persica that she'll mend her personality for both the AR Team and the sake of those she fights for. In response, Persica gives SOP II her Digi-Mind Upgrade as a treat. The end of her cafe story has RO comment on how little SOP II's appearance and capabilities have changed after the upgrade, telling her that she should've asked Persica for more. She tells RO that it'd be pointless since that's nothing but obtaining power for the sake of power, not for the sake of her friends. RO caps off the conversation by commenting on how "uncharacteristically wise" her words are.
- Cute and Psycho: Though she acts much like a puppy around the commander, SOP II absolutely delights in ripping her enemies to shreds.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Don't let her primarily black clothes, creepy cybernetics, pinkish-red eyes and Sangvis Ferri armband fool you. She is obstinately loyal to her Anti-Rain sisters, G&K and the Commander, even if she's rather coolant-thirsty.
- Fun Size: In the Healing Chapter anime, she gifts a miniature version of herself she dubs "M4 SOPMOD II Jr." (made of Sangvis Ferri salvage, naturally) to the introverted M4A1 to cheer her up and keep her company. She ends up keeping it as a pet alongside her miniature Dinergate.
- Gadgeteer Genius: It might not be very obvious at first, but SOP II manages to graft Sangvis Ferri parts to her own body seemingly without compatibility issues. Even a skilled doll technician like Deele has trouble matching compatible parts when it comes to UMP45's MOD 3. Continuum Turbulence also shows her rebuilding herself from salvaged Sangvis Ferri parts, to the extent that her IFF signature registers her as an SF unit instead of G&K. Lastly, the Singularity event features her jury-rigging a Dinergate to temporarily house RO635's Digi-Mind when her actual body gets critically damaged, with SOP II using her own core as a power source.
- Played with in the Healing Chapter anime. Her skill at repurposing Sangvis Ferri parts gets exaggerated, like with SOP II Jr. (see Fun Size above) and a Nigh-Invulnerable Transforming Mecha that can tank Jupiter Cannon shots. Zigzagged when she fails to take into account the power consumption of the mech's transformed state, which renders it unable to move.
- Grenade Launcher: Launches high-explosive grenades when her skill is activated, despite her rifle conspicuously not having a launcher. Her MOD 2 upgrade swaps those out for cluster grenades instead, which release smaller sub-munitions after exploding, dealing further damage to anything around the point of impact.
- Hot-Blooded: When she goes into battle.
- The Heart: Despite her bizarre mindset, she genuinely cares for the AR team as a whole, even trying to intervene whenever arguments among her sisters start to go out of hand.
- In-Series Nickname: Is called SOP II by her squadmates.
- I Shall Taunt You: In the "Continuum Turbulence" event. Using herself to divert Sangvis units from Cx4's team, SOP mocks Scarecrow and threatens to send her back to manufacturing in pieces. Needless to say, Scarecrow was not pleased.
- Noblewoman's Laugh: Does this in her victory animation, which is sadly not voiced. This graduates into a point-and-laugh post-Digimind upgrade.
- Puff of Logic: Has one of these during Team AR's pursuit of ST AR-15 following her desertion. In her frustration, she asks M16 about why T-Dolls are given emotion modules when they are built for fighting.
- Robot Buddy: Her MOD 3 upgrade includes a custom yellow dinergate, both in her artwork and as unique equipment. She names it "Banana" in Chapter 11. RO635 isn't particularly amused by the sight of it, considering it is a copy of the dinergate used to house her consciousness following Singularity.
- Recursive Ammo: Her second skill, Hysterical Circus, replaces her regular grenade launcher ammo with cluster bombs.
- Super-Deformed: She got her own version of this in the Madness Chapter anime, in the form of a miniature copy of herself affectionately named SOPMOD II Jr., or "Soppu".
- Underground Monkey: She and the rest of the squad are all direct variants of AR-15. She herself is an additional modification of M4A1.
- You Are in Command Now: In the Continuum Turbulence event, the G&K unit she saves in chapter 1 collectively agree on making SOP II the unit's commander, since the rest of the unit are mainly former civilian A-Dolls with little combat experience, much less commanding experience. SOP II manages to pull through for them, despite her absence of a command module. As noted in Character Development, her situation opened her eyes to M4 and RO's struggles with leading the AR Team.
- ID: No. 54Artist: Lowlight Kirineko (海猫) / ZAGALAnote / starshadowmagiciannote / Nishiro RyoujinnoteVoiced by: Nozomi Yamane
For tropes pertaining to her appearances after Chapter 8-4 Emergency, see here.
- Adaptational Wimp: For whatever reason, she's portrayed as a pushover in episode 1 of the Healing Chapter anime while the rest of the Anti-Rain squad and 404 get away with being flanderized. She doesn't put up much of a fight against HK416 for the slice of cake both squads are fighting over. To top it off, the Chinese dub gives her a higher-pitched voice like M4A1.
- The Alcoholic: Sees every opportunity as an occasion to go get a drink, much to M4A1's disapproval.
- Artistic License Military: While her character artwork has her carrying a M16A1 like she's supposed to, her chibi sprite carries a bizarre mish-mash of different guns from the AR-15 family. In summary, from the wiki:
- A 2nd/3rd generation collapsible stock of early AR15 carbines
- The upper receiver of an M16A1 (as noted by the lack of a brass deflector)
- The lower receiver of the XM16E1 prototype (as noted by the lack of fencing around the magazine release)
- The circular handguard of the CAR15
- The 14.5 inch barrel of the M4A1 rather than the 20 inch barrel of standard M16s.
- Badass Boast: In one of her secretary lines.M16A1: "One eye is more than enough. I'm a crack shot, after all."
- Beauty Mark: Has one on far left side below her left eye.
- Break Out the Museum Piece: The M16A1 was phased out of service in 1982, and pulled entirely from training and ceremonial duties in the early 2000s.
- Chekhov's Gun: See that gigantic case that she lugs around? It's actually a portable support artillery system made with SF technology. It ends up as M4A1 exclusive equipment, "Inherited Case", which she uses after her Digi-mind upgrade.
- Cloudcuckoolander: The Madness Chapter anime turns her into this, much to the annoyance of M4A1.
- Cool Big Sis: Towards the rest of the AR Team, but to M4A1 especially.
- Crutch Character: M16A1 is indeed quite strong when she's first acquired. However, her middling stats and impractical skill dictate that she will not scale up to the level of her sisters during the late game. Her lack of a MOD3 further drives a nail into her coffin, as her already sub-par stat cap will remain low, while the other AR team members gain new abilities and superior performance. Outside of Corpse Dragging, M16A1 sees relatively little use later on.
- Discard and Draw: Her unique equipment, Special Battle Mobile Armor, gives massive damage and accuracy penalty, but also gives her shotgun-tier armor and as much evasion as 5* exoskeletons.
- Eyepatch of Power: Wears one over her right eye.
- Expy: Her eyepatch and headset are likely a reference to Naked Snake, the main protagonist from the acclaimed Metal Gear Solid 3 game of the Metal Gear franchise. Both the official manga and the mobile game have M16 shouldering her weapon on her right side and aiming down her sights despite having an eyepatch over her right eye. This is likely another reference to Naked Snake who often shoots while aiming down the sights with his eyepatch. In terms of her story role, she's more closely resembles The Boss, both acting as a mentor to the main character. They also both betray said main characters to fulfill a mission.
- Guest-Star Party Member: She appears as an NPC Friend Echelon in the Polarized Light event in her SF guise, with her nameplate reading "M16_BOSS".
- Heroic Sacrifice: Willingly lets herself succumb to the Parapluie virus in order to save M4A1 from her catatonic state.
- Implied Death Threat: Makes one to HK416 when she subtly threatens M4A1 after being defeated.M16A1: "Learn when to keep your mouth shut. And remember this lesson. Or I'll make your AI compute a reason to commit suicide."
- Improbable Aiming Skills: Let's not for a moment forget that she lost her right eye, and she's also right-handed, meaning she'd be aiming her rifle through her Eyepatch of Power with no depth perception and somehow still hits.
- Mirror Match: There's nothing stopping you from bringing her to fight her own SF boss version, however impractical that may be.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!: Tells the Commander while she doesn't mind if they are hitting on her, her sisters on the other hand are off limits.
- Scars Are Forever: She has claw marks over her right eye that are partially covered by her eyepatch. It's implied that she received those scars during the Butterfly Incident, but the details are left unclear.
- The Lad-ette: One of the most masculine dolls so far.
- Tank-Top Tomboy: In her damaged art.
- Trademark Favorite Drink: Jack Daniels whiskey.
- Underground Monkey: She and the rest of the squad are all direct variants of AR-15.
Spike's Tactical 10th Anniversary AR-15
- ID: No.57Artist: Lin+ / starshadowmagiciannoteVoiced by: Emiri Katou
- A-Cup Angst: She is aware of her, uh, "small magazine size", but convinces the player that this isn't just her only trademark.
- Artistic License Military: Classified in-game as an assault rifle, despite her namesake being a semiautomatic rifle built for civilian shooters.
- Berserk Button: According to her profile, seeing her AR teammates injured will often cause her to lose her sense of logic out of retaliative thoughts.
- Dual Wielding: Her second skill, Crime and Punishment, gives her a Pipe Hitters SBR◊ as a sidearm, dealing 10% of her main weapon damage per hit (20% against enemies marked with M4A1's Seal of the Avenger).
- Expy: She bares some similarities to Gaz, being the second-in command of her squad, having a somewhat snide and condescending personality, and being the Sacrificial Lion of the AR Squad
- Glory Seeker: Being aware of her status as a civilian weapon unlike her sisters, she strives to distinguish herself in combat as a way of earning acknowledgement and glory.
- Guns Akimbo: Her post-Digi-mind form carries Spike's Tactical Pipe Hitters SBR as a secondary weapon, which she uses in tandem with her rifle as part of her skill.
- Handicapped Badass: Though Singularity reveals she's still alive, AR-15 is also still infected with Parapluie, forcing her to cut off all her wireless transmissions to keep it from spreading. This means she can't control extra Dummies and has to rely on old fashioned radios to receive information. Of course, none of this affects her as an in-game unit.
- Heroic Sacrifice: After getting infected by Parapluie, a virus made for eavesdropping confidential information, she heads straight to the Sangvis Ferri headquarters and blows up the place along with herself in order to cleanse the virus.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Although she appears to be rather cold and standoffish towards her squadmate at first, she really does care deeply for them.
- Killed Off for Real: Probably, after she apparently sacrificed herself. Since Anti Rain units have unique neural infrastructure, it would be impossible to recreate another copy of her were she to fall in the field. It remains a "probably", however, since they Never Found the Body.
- Knight in Sour Armor: A mix of the two personality types. Her cynical attitude and personality often puts her at odds with her sisters who she often sees as overly naive and idealistic, though deep down she greatly cares about them.
- More Dakka: Her skill after she undergoes her MOD 3 upgrade is to pull another rifle and go Guns Akimbo.
- No One Could Survive That!: AR-15 didn't actually blow herself up. The bombs only brought the building down on top of her, and Elisa's dummy sacrificed herself to protect AR-15 from the debris. Although she was crushed under the rubble for an indeterminate amount of time, she survived with critical damage when Team DEFY rescued her.
- Sacrificial Lion: The first character in the game to die, although that doesn't stick. Her apparent suicide marks the point where the story starts being much more serious.
- Servile Snarker: She's not afraid of criticizing her superiors and play the devil's advocate, but she follows their orders regardless.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Initially with AN-94 during Operation Isomer. This is gradually averted as the event progresses, as they discover that they work surprisingly well together.
- The Resenter: She is jealous at first of M4A1 because even though she's younger and less experienced than her, she is forced to obey her commands. Ultimately downplayed as AR-15 and M4A1 grew into close friends, though she is still somewhat envious of her.
- What You Are in the Dark: In Singularity, AR-15 (who is still presumed to be dead by G&K and AR Team) has the opportunity to completely cut ties with AR Team and live free from any obligations or command directives. Instead, she willingly returns to rescue M4A1 from the clutches of KCCO and Sangvis Ferri.
- ID: No. 69Artist: KYVoiced by: Eriko Matsui
- Bayonet Ya: Has a bayonet affixed to her gun, though it's attached underneath the barrel, rather than on top like the real FAMAS.
- Dub Name Change: Inconsistently applied in the English version. Initially her name dropped the vowels to become "FMS", then after an update she regained them, but had "Fr" appended to her name. Ironically, the former name applied even though her CG has a heart keychain with "FAMAS" written on it attached to her bayonet, and the background information on her recruitment screen directly referenced the FAMAS F1 and G2.
- More Dakka: As per one of the real weapon's claims to fame. She doesn't do a whole lot of damage per shot, but she makes up for it by letting them off at an exceptional rate, being the second-fastest-firing AR after G11 and next to F2000.
- The Stoic: According to her character profile, she is a reliable and professional individual who handles all of her work very seriously. She also chooses not to interact with others if she can help it.
- ID: No. 72Artist: KishiyoVoiced by: Yume Maihara
- Communications Officer: Handles communications for Team Negev.
- Renaissance Man: According to herself, she trains in tea ceremony, flower arranging, kendo, and even ballet.
- Playboy Bunny: Her outfit is basically a sci-fi version of this. The "Night at the Bar" costume gives her a more traditional version of the costume.
- Pre-Order Bonus: She is available as a pre-registration bonus unit in the Hong Kong server.
- The Scrooge: Downplayed. Her story interactions with Team Negev show that she is extremely concerned about power conservation and that she tends to turns off her communications equipment when they are not in use, much to Negev's disdain.
- Spent Shells Shower: A downplayed and unusual example. Her illustration shows spent casings streaming out of an empty magazine.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Ditto.
- You Have Researched Breathing: Her unique equipment, obtainable from Chapter 10 Night, is the headgear she wears in her default costume.
Heckler & Koch G36
- ID: No. 64Artist: ShuziVoiced by: Ami Koshimizu
- Bare Your Midriff: Her digi-mind upgrade appearance changes her white shirt into a crop top.
- Beleaguered Assistant: Act as this to Commander Gentiane in the manga since the former is rather annoyed with Gentiane's laziness and has to remind her to do her duties as a Commander.
- Brought to You by the Letter "S": A subtle one. The stitches on her skirt◊ are shaped like the Roman numerals for 3 and 6 (III VI), although the latter number is obscured by her apron.
- Chef of Iron: Judging from the reactions in the first chapter night missions, she can cook really well. Her illustrator reveals that she specializes in western cuisine, but isn't very good at making oriental food.
- Close-Call Haircut: Loses her ponytail in a mission that left her inoperable until her digimind upgrade.
- Cool Big Sis: To G36C.
- Dub Name Change: Like most of the other H&K guns, the English version renames her to "Gr G36".
- Death Glare: Her artwork shows her glaring, giving her a fierce and imposing appearance.
- Contrary to her menacing appearance, she is actually kind and caring by nature. It is explained that she has hyperopia, or far-sightedness, causing her to squint at nearby objects.
- Determinator: No matter the cost, she is adamant about her duty to serve the Commander and her fellow dolls. This will often prove to be a bit much for her from time to time.
- In her "Pure White Cornflower" costume backstory, her being a photo shoot model was particularly frustrating for her, as she was the one being served; she fell off a stage prop trying to climb it in her dress.
- In her "Fifty Days with G36" costume backstory, she collapses due to overwork but insists on serving after resting a little, much to the Commander's concern.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Her MOD 3's appearance in the EN and JP versions of VA-11 HALL-A crossover is this, as neither server has had their run at Operation Singularity yet, which is when Digi-Mind Upgrading was introduced for the CN/TW/KR versions.
- Face of a Thug: Not intentional, due to her hyperopia as mentioned above; it's particularly pronounced with her MOD 3 upgrade, where this sort of expression is obvious even on her in-game sprites. She gets better in her "Petit Waitress" and "Bartender" outfits, however, where she receives new pairs of glasses.
- Soundly averted in her "Pure White Cornflower" outfit.
- Foil: Headstrong and dutiful to her sister G36C's gentle and fragile.
- Gratuitous German: Some of her lines include some German.G36: "Guten tag. I will exclusively serve as your maid from now on, Master."
- Heat Wave: She frequently complains that her outdated body has heat dissipation problems, causing her to malfunction under high temperatures. This, in addition to her low initial accuracy, is a nod to the real G36, which suffered from munitions-caused overheating and accuracy issues due to said overheating.
- High-Class Glass: Wears a monocle in her Bartender costume.
- Lady Looks Like a Dude: Her Bartender costume gives her a surprisingly masculine appearance. She's even mistaken as a man at during her Cafe story.
- Magikarp Power: Vanilla G36 has rather average stats and crappy accuracy, but her buff effect and tiles are amazing, putting her on par with 5* T-Dolls. MOD 3 G36 is a crit machine, one of the best AR-class one can hope for and has even better buffs.
- Ninja Maid: Well, Commando Maid.
- Rare Guns: In-game. Perhaps as the polar opposite of fellow 4* T-doll MP5, G36 is one of the most difficult units to acquire from Production. Players have been known to produce 5* dolls with greater success than G36.
- As an active player herself, Shuzi expressed her grief and frustration towards this fact by illustrating a wanted poster of G36◊.
- Luckily for her, she was finally able to welcome her home◊.
- Small Girl, Big Gun: With her "Petit Waitress" and Christmas outfits, which turn her into a little girl. A character sheet by Shuzi◊ shows the small G36 is just barely taller than her own rifle.
- Team Mom: While her concern for the Commander is a given, she is also concerned about the condition of her fellow T-Dolls. She even sends them their favorite snacks and meals, as seen during Chapter 1 night battles.
- Tomato in the Mirror: In the VA-11 HALL-A crossover, two of her dummies were occupied by the neural clouds of a vacuum cleaner and a toaster, much to Jill's bewilderment. Several drinks and crushed dreams later, the real G36 in her "Petit Waitress" costume informs them that they are the byproducts of Alma's dubious modifications. G36's artist takes it a step further by having Springfield discover the vacuum cleaner and toaster before she finds the real G36, who ends up having to tell Springfield the color of her panties (since G36 is apparently in charge of Springfield's laundry) to prove she's the real deal, much to the latter's embarrassment.
- Unlimited Wardrobe: Not quite "unlimited", but she holds the distinction of having the most outfits in the game (just look at the stack of captions on the right). Her artist poked some fun at this by drawing her kneeling in a closet with all of her then-current costumes hanging on the rack (and then some).
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: In her default outfit, the ends of her black headband trail off into bars of red and then yellow to mimic the German flag.
- When She Smiles: Instead of scowling like she usually does, her "Pure White Cornflower" costume shows her with a gentle smile.
- You Have Researched Breathing: Her exclusive equipment is the G36's hybrid optics built into the carry handle, despite that her weapon already has them.
- ID: No. 118Artist: Fangdan RuniuVoiced by: Mai Nakahara
- Clingy Jealous Girl: One of her secretary lines has her asking you to let her know before simply leaving her sight.
- Crippling Overspecialization: Her skill makes her one of the best AR T-Dolls to use at night, period. The catch is that her performance during daytime is mediocre at best, which doesn't sound good when one consider that most XP farming zones are day maps, Combat Sims included, and not all commanders have the luxury of the mountains of Combat Reports needed to feed her up to max links.
- Meido: Her "Bullets Cafe" costume turns her into this.
- Preorder Bonus: In the Japanese version, alongside Type 100 note
- Stripperific: In the uncensored versions her skirt is see-through, revealing her panties underneath. This was averted in the later censored releases of the game where it becomes a solid white skirt.
- The Quiet One: Unlike Val and her shyness, 9A tends to be silent simply because she is introverted.
- ID: No. 171Artist: reiVoiced by: Rina Hidaka
- Determinator: Despite feeling like she would be better off dead most of the time, she carries on in the hope that someday, she will be fixed and able to fight alongside her sisters without the Commander having to ready the sickbay every time she does something else than laying down in bed.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Her biggest wish is to be repaired, so she can fight like a normal T-Doll.
- Ill Girl: It's not clear what kind of "disease" she has, but she definitely acts like a sick person. It's telling that she has to carry an IV drip into a fight. Her character designer says that this is a reference to the numerous problems her real-life counterpart has. In addition, both her hardware and software are faulty.
- It Will Never Catch On: In addition to the issues the real Ribeyrolles had (very heavy weight at 5,1kg (11 lbs) and loss of accuracy at ranges beyond 400m), the weapon fit the description of a modern assault rifle and was too ahead of it's time, like the Fedorov Avtomat 15 years before. It's ammunition is speculated to have been on par, in performance terms, with the 7.92x33mm Kurz and 7.62x39mm used by the forefathers of assault rifles (StG-44 and AK-47).
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Like M4A1, Ribeyrolles buffs other ARs instead of SMGs albeit her buff tiles are located on her left and right sides only.
- Mildly Military: Literally even. Her outfit is meant to evoke both World War I-era French infantry uniforms and a hospital gown. Possible interpretations evoke the massive deaths of French soldiers during the Franco-Prussian war and World War I.
- Sleepyhead: Unlike G11, Ribeyrolles doesn't just nap, but is comatose most of the time.
Saab Bofors Dynamics Ak 5C
- ID: No. 187Artist: 百足Voiced by: Ami Nanase
- Hidden Buxom: Her bust is actually quite large, though it's almost always hidden underneath her dress.
- Pimped-Out Dress: So pimped out in fact, she even points out how hard it is to put on.
- Underground Monkey: Less obviously due to the rifle's modifications, but the Ak 5 series of assault rifles are just Swedish-made variants of the Belgian FNC.
- ID: No. 207Artist: NoriZCVoiced by: Harumi Sowa
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": She gets mad when called Crab. Apparently, Skorpion is the one who started it.
ST Kinetics SAR-21
- ID: No. 237Artist: 洲蓭TerrasVoiced by: Chika Anzai
- ID: No. 227Artist: エロ牛Voiced by: Yumiri Hanamori
- The Alcoholic: Her character art depicts her with a hip flask of presumably vodka, while looking absolutely plastered.
- Her victory animation amps it up even further by having her emptying the flask in one swig before tossing it away with a blissful look on her face.
- Beware the Silly Ones: Sure, she speaks like a slurry drunkard most of the time, but mess with her enough and she'll gut ya◊!
- Funny Background Event: The damaged CG for her "Inflammable Oolong Tea" skin has Wiesnbier!G28 being blown sky high by the explosion in the background.
- Grenade Launcher: Her active skill lets her make use of her rifle's integral grenade launcher. Tellingly, she's one of a handful of "grenade" ARs in the game to have actual launchers attached to their rifles.
- Knife Nut: She pulls a bayonet in her damaged CG while looking absolutely bonkers.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: Dipping into low HP has her completely flipping out, eschewing her silly, unassuming appearance and going full nut mode with her dagger instead, while wearing an expression that would make Dio Brando proud.
- Underground Monkey: Technically a bullpup version of 9A-91.
- Vodka Drunkenski: Really, it's easier to count the moments where she's plastered than sober.
Heckler & Koch XM8
- ID: No. 216Artist: かれいVoiced by: Risa Kubota
- The Gadfly: Speaks her mind without hesitation or consideration, which shows in her hobby of challenging others to chess. The Commander is frequently challenged by her simply because they are an easy opponent.
- Rare Guns: Interestingly, only to a certain degree. The OICW project was cancelled in late 2005 as the US Military expressed reluctance in adopting it as their standard issue rifle. As such, it saw very limited production up until 2007, when the Malaysian Armed Forces became interested in acquiring it. As of 2010, they now field it in moderate quantities, mostly among the Royal Navy commandos.
- However, her rifle itself is based on the first mockup, which was replaced very early into development.
- ID: No. 262Artist: X蔓Voiced by: Rikako Aida
- Absurd Phobia: She's terrified of the number 59, to the point she avoids Type 59. See Rare Guns below why.
- Always Accurate Attack: Bullets fired by her "Crispy Cookie Shot" skill bypasses accuracy penalties.
- Meganekko: Wears half-rimmed plastic glasses.
- Pointy Ears: The only T-Doll to have them (two, if you count TAC-50's extra costume).
- Rare Guns: The EM-2 is an incredibly rare precursor to the L85 series of assault rifles that was developed during the early 1950s. Despite being very briefly adopted as a standard-issue rifle for the British Commonwealth forces as the Rifle No.9 Mk1, the EM-2 was cancelled very quickly in favor of the L1A1 SLR, a variant of the FN FAL. In total, only 59 units were ever fully-built, and are virtually Unobtainium nowadays short of finding one at auctions.
- Spread Shot: Spray Burst variant with her "Crispy Cookie Shot", which hits three different enemies with additional damage.
- Super Prototype: Averted. Despite their similar looks (both the gun and the T-Doll), the EM-2 has nothing in common with the L85.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Biscuits. While it's not indicated if she prefers American or British ones, it's likely the latter due to her origins. Her defaut artwork has a pile of biscuits resting on her legs and her victory animation has her nibble on one.
- ID: No. 288Artist: K箱Voiced by: Kayu Machida
- Action Girl: She worked as a fitness coach prior to her service as a T-doll and still remains a fitness nut even when exercise isn't a major priority for dolls. She even gets the Commander to partake in her exercises.
- Little Bit Beastly: She sports a pair of canine "ears" on top of her head, while already having human-like ears on the sides.
- Rare Guns: The CR-21 was a prototype assault rifle that was intended to be a potential replacement for the R4, a South African Galil AR clone. Details on the exact numbers built are sketchy, but most of them were presumably pre-production batches. It hasn't received a production contract since 1997 and likely never will.
- Spider-Sense: As she worked in a rather sketchy area during her civilian service, she's quick to react to danger whenever it gets close.
- ID: No. 297Artist: 紅茶菌Voiced by: Ibuki Kido
- Beneath the Mask: To counter her fear of abandonment, she is desperate to assist the Commander in any way, and often forces herself to smile in front of them.
- Hates Being Alone: Likely alluding to the weapon's very brief service life, her character profile states that she suffers from a massive persecution complex, and constantly worries about being abandoned by her comrades. It is to the extent that she tells the Commander it is a Fate Worse than Death.
- Rare Guns: The M82 was an attempt to create a compact weapon for Finnish paratroopers that didn't have a clumsy folding stock. After some testing, it was rejected for reasons that were never officially specified. A semi-auto only variant was later made primarily for the civilian market in the US. The number of select-fire M82s is unknown, but only 2000 of the semi-auto only M82s were made before production ceased in 1986.
- Underground Monkey: The M82 is little more than a bullpup RK 76.
Taurus ART 556
- ID: No. 175Artist: saruVoiced by: Rina Hidaka
- The Gadfly: Her pranking antics apparently outshine the infamous P7 in terms of scale and lack of morality, sparing nobody in the process.
- Little Bit Beastly: She has the biggest animal ears in the game, though there is no mention as to what animal they are modeled after.
- The Prankster: Her profile describes her as a serial troublemaker who's only interested in having fun. MT-9 is her current pranking victim.
- Remember the New Guy?: Her own lines mentions that she is a close friend of MT-9, which you wouldn't know since the latter was created first, hence there are no lines acknowledging their relationship.
Heckler & Koch HK416D
- ID: No. 65Artist: NIXOOVoiced by: Ai Nonaka
- The Ace: Has straight As on her character sheet.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: She prides herself in being the apex T-Doll with regards to combat capability, though she most definitely has the skills to back that claim.
- Berserk Button: Played for Laughs in the Healing Chapter anime. One of the episodes has Kalina selling 416-themed merch via infomercial, which 416 happens to randomly flip to and promptly flies out of her dorm (literally, at that) to destroy all the merch and everyone involved in its production and consumption (which may have included the show's audience).
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: As demonstrated in the VA-11 HALL-A crossover, 416 knocked herself out from a single glass of alcohol. The result of her bender is not shown, but apparently she caused a lot of property damage and slept for two days straight. In fact, the alternate universe of the crossover is created from a fusion of her drunken neural cloud and Anna's nanomechanical form.
- The Chains of Commanding: During "Continuum Turbulence" she is visibly troubled by the decision to forego rescuing Thompson's besieged logistics team. She also mentions that she is used to smoothly executing tasks with competent T-dolls such as her 404 squadmates, and finds leading her freshly deployed Griffin allies a burdening task.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Has this behavior towards the commander. Should you marry her, she becomes even more possessive.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": She despises her old name HKM4, calling her by that name would set her over the edge.
- Driven by Envy: Her hatred of the AR team, namely M4A1 and M16, is what drives her to becoming a superior T-Doll. Her envy also stems from the vast resources that are made available to them, compared to the squalor 404 typically find themselves in
- Grenade Launcher: Her skill, Anti-Personnel Grenade, fires a grenade with a small blast radius, but with a higher damage output compared to FN FAL, her closest competition. Her second skill makes her first skill's damage output and initial cooldown slightly better, barely edging FAL out of the top spot of the grenadier niche.
- Hero of Another Story: She's the main character of Girls' Frontline Glitch Land, a Fan Game that was been adopted by Mica.
- Hidden Buxom: Receiving Clothing Damage or giving her a wedding dress reveals that she is more well-endowed than what it seems on the surface.
- I'll Kill You!: Frequently threatens M16 or UMP45's life, especially if she's being put under pressure. Those two usually just ignore her threats.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Constant death threats aside, she genuinely cares about her teammates. In Continuum Turbulence, she joins AK-74U's mission to save stranded logistic echelons not because she was ordered to, but from her own free will.
- While she often complains about G11 and physically hits her, it is revealed that she was the one who originally vowed to protect G11 and made a deal with UMP 45 to save G11's life in return for joining 404.
- The Leader: During Part 2 of "Continuum Turbulence", she is appointed as the temporary squad leader of "The Dispensables", leading AK-74U, A-91, Python, and Mk12 in combat search and rescue while also performing rear guard operations against the White Faction's siege.
- Long-Lost Relative: To G28. As G28 herself explains to Jill, she's also called the HK417* , the battle rifle variant of the HK416, thus making them sisters. 416 herself doesn't buy that explanation for a second.
- Mike Nelson, Destroyer of Worlds: Of sorts. Since one half of the VA-11 HALL-A crossover is happening in HK416's unconscious neural cloud, her waking up basically means the apocalypse for that world.
- Older Than They Look: Continuum Turbulence chapter 2 has Python noting that she looks "baby-faced", which doesn't help her and her squad's overall impression of her as a seemingly random G&K rookie.
- Servile Snarker: Despite her constant threatening and protesting, she trusts UMP45 and complies with her orders (albeit reluctantly).
- The Stoic: She usually doesn't speak, and if she does, she has a cold demeanor towards her friends, especially towards the AR team, whom she has a deep grudge toward.
- Not So Stoic: Her Starry Cocoon dress gives her a coy, flirty attitude to match that puts fellow 404 squadmate UMP45 to shame. In the Denser and Wackier Healing Chapter anime, where everyone is flanderized, 416 is a lot more expressive - one episode featuring her wearing the aforementioned dress has her express embarrassment at it, another where she blushes at having a yuri moment with G11, and several episodes give her Dull Eyes of Unhappiness, Face Framed in Shadow and and a broken smile in response to some sort of absurd situation.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: More often than not, she is visibly annoyed by her teammate's antics.
- In stark contrast to the Yandere entry below, the Japanese server's 4/16 mail was instead stereotypically this trope. She tells the Commander that they're imagining things when it comes to her being "happier than usual" that day and begrudgingly attaches 4 ice cream and 16 lollipop items at the end of the mail.
- One of the VA-11 HALL-A bartending minigame events shows her being tsundere to her little sister G28, where she's shown hiding until G28 leaves her bar to go in. Her first drink order was reluctantly and quietly ordering G28's favorite Big Beer, before suddenly changing it to a Cobalt Velvet. When Jill points this out to her, she gets mad and "clarifies" by saying "I SAID I WANTED A BEER!". Jill can't help but laugh internally at how dishonest she is.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: A German flag is adorned on the left sleeve of her uniform and iron crosses on her sleeve cuffs and hair pins. Her outfit also has Kommando Spezialkraefte emblazoned on it, and the unit's emblem is pinned onto her beret.
- Her post-upgrade uniform is similar in design, though it is now emblazoned with Bundeswehr instead.
- Yandere: Implied. All Commanders received an in-game mail on April 16 (4/16), 2019 (which, conicidentally, was also the date a significant patch got pushed) with the stereotypically yandere subject line "Commander, I am all you need." The attachment was 416 of each crafting material, as if to make a statement about forgetting her name.
- You Have Researched Breathing: Despite her rifle having both an EOTech sight and a suppressor fitted, players will still need to produce and equip her with those same items manually in order to gain their bonuses. Additionally, because she only has one Accessory slot, it's ironically impossible for her to have both items equipped at once.
Fabrique Nationale FAL
- ID: No. 106Artist: 水乌龟Voiced by: Haruka Yoshimura
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: According to her official character profile, she is arrogant in what she says and does, though she has the experience to back it.
- This likely alludes to the popularity of the FAL in real life and its widespread usage by NATO-allied countries. Hence its nickname the "Right Arm of the Free World"
- The Captain: She is the squad leader of Team FN, which specializes in investigating mysterious events.
- The Fashionista: Implied by her fancy outfit and one of her idle lines. Supposedly, she enjoys picking out clothing for the Commander, and is willing to tidy him up if need be.FAL: "You can't go around dressed like that all the time, Commander. Why don't you let me give you some pointers some time?"
- Girls Love Chocolate: She has a soft spot for all things chocolate.
- Gratuitous French: As seen in her story and event interactions.
- Grenade Launcher: Her Skill, Grenade Salvo, has her fire three rifle grenades towards the enemy's ranks. While they may not be as damaging as HK416's grenade, it affects a larger area, thus making her suitable for crowd control.
- Hidden Depths: Her profile states that beneath her cool and confident exterior, she has poor judgment and her tastes in fashion are rather questionable. Of course, those who are aware of this aren't willing to point that out.
- Kukris Are Kool: Her illustration shows her with a kukri. This is a reference to to the Royal Gurkha Rifles of the British Army, who once used a variant of FN FAL. It's also a hold-over from her original design, when she was supposed to represent the L1A1 SLR variant of the FAL.
- Odd Friendship: With Five-seveN, as implied by the official "Trigger Happy" manga.
- The Rival: With Five-seveN, who is seeking to take over her position as squad leader.
- The Spock: Bearing a cold and calculating demeanor, she is willing to send her squad (herself including) to their deaths if it means completing the mission.
- She uses her teammates as bait to lure Alchemist out during Chapter 6 Night battles.
- While attempting to infiltrate a Sangvis stronghold in M1918's MOD2 side story, she takes heed of M1918's suggestion to charge straight past a Jupiter cannon and sends XM-3 and Super SASS to draw its fire.
- The Strategist: Her official description states that she is a very perceptive and calculating T-Doll who can read the situation at hand very well. She often employs elaborate decoy strategies meant to lure out her target, although this places the decoys (her teammates) in harms way.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chocolate, or anything made with it at least. It is implied that she has a good relationship with FNC as a result of their shared love of chocolate.
- Weasel Mascot: Her pet is a little white ferret named Fel, which can be found riding on her shoulder.
- Wine Is Classy: Five-seveN notes in the VA-11 HALL-A event that FAL likes drinking dry red wines while pretending to be "high class".
Heckler & Koch G41
- ID: No. 62Artist: NSVoiced by: Rie Kugimiya
- Affectionate Gesture to the Head: She really, really loves this.
- Animal Motifs: She is definitely animal themed considering her ears, but Word of God did not specify whether she is based on a cat, a dog, or a fox. Her loyalty, affectionate behavior and love for petting is closer to canine nature, though. There's also her depiction in the patch installation gag manga and anime preview, which depict her chasing around Dingergates while on all fours like a rabid dog.
- Artificial Limbs: In her case, it seems to be all but her right leg.
- Author Appeal: Her entry in the official artbook is basically a flat out admission by the artist that G41's design is all of the artist's kinks rolled up into one character. One Reddit user translated it, and it's a doozy:"She's a pure white and lewd kimonomimi loli, hinted at being a fucknugget and she wears translucent silk.I was horny as hell when I drew her. By the way her hair decorations are from the XBOX so when she is critically damaged they'll show the Red Ring of Death. The most important thing is I don't know if she's a cat, dog or a fox... lololol"
- Badass Adorable
- Bare Your Midriff
- Boring, but Practical: G41's stats are average among 5* assault rifles and her skill is simple damage buff with long duration. She may not ace in one specific area or provide unique strategies, but her performance remains stable in different battle conditions.
- Expressive Ears
- Fashionable Asymmetry
- From Stray to Pet: When you first meet her, she asks the player to 'take her home', calls them 'master' and behaves just like a Happily Adopted puppy.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: Her stats are on the somewhat low end for a 5* doll and are evenly distributed across the four stat categories. She doesn't excel in any particular area or lend herself to specialized stat-based builds, but she is perfectly usable in many different battle situations.
- Little Bit Beastly: Has a pair of animal ears.
- Mismatched Eyes: One of her eyes is an Electronic Eye that turns red in battle.
Heckler & Koch G11K2
- ID: No. 122Artist: infukun / 陆银 note / starshadowmagiciannoteVoiced by: Ayaka Fukuhara
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: She's constantly sleepy and outright begs to take a nap in the middle of operations. Still, there's a very good reason why she's a member of 404 Squad.
- Cold Sniper/Friendly Sniper: It's hard to tell which one she is, given how reticent and action-averse she is while awake, but whatever the case may be, she's still the sharpshooter of Squad 404.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Despite coming across as an exceedingly lazy and perennialy-groggy Sleepyhead, G11 is capable of hideous amounts of damage in a flash when her active ability kicks in.
- Cowardly Lion: Despite her sniping skills, a good portion of her screentime is spent in fear of Sangvis Ferri, especially when 404 encounters a new ringleader. Give her enough time to employ those sniping skils, however...
- Decoy Getaway: She pulls one of these in Episode 2 of Madness Chapter to avoid going on a mission assigned by her squad leader, G36. Humorously, she accomplishes this by using a cardboard cutout of herself with a fiery background and the phrase "100% motivated" on top of it. Despite being an obviously Paper-Thin Disguise, it works (at least for a minute) due to G36's eyesight problems.
- Exhausted Eye Bags: Owing to her nature as a Sleepyhead, she has a pair of these under her eyes.
- Gone Horribly Right: Her MOD sidestory reveals that the "G-BOX" fridge in her MOD III art was originally a power source Dier hooked up to her in an attempt to rectify the sleepiness induced by her state of the art fire control core. The result: she becomes too hyperactive for the rest of 404 to handle (and the upgrade also risked frying her Neural Cloud). The rest of the team had to subdue her for Dier to even stand a chance of undoing the upgrade (with 416 getting into a fistfight with G11 at one point), and the G-BOX was then converted into an energy drink-carrying fridge so G11 can at least be selective about her hyperactivity.
- Hidden Depths: Played the keytar in a heavy metal band with G&K Dolls.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: When push comes to shove, G11 would suddenly stop being drowsy and actually fight seriously.
- Meido: HK416's MOD 3 backstory reveals that G11 used to be a maid A-Doll (the civilian version of a T-Doll) who was routinely abused by her owners, taking advantage of her inherent inability to harm humans every chance they can get. 416 was the one who rescued her and took her into Squad 404.
- More Dakka: She has the highest base rate-of-fire out of all AR T-Dolls, which can be further boosted with her Assault Eye skill.
- Loophole Abuse: Normally, having an RoF-increasing skill on a non-MG T-Doll that already has a high rate-of-fire is counter-productive due to the implementation of a fire rate capnote . G11's skill circumvents the cap by not actually boosting her technical fire rate, but instead make it so that each shot will hit an enemy twice, thrice at skill levels 9 and 10. So within the period her skill is active, her DPS is effectively doubled or tripled without actually exceeding the fire rate cap. In the English version, her skill's description does away with the phrase "rate of fire" completely and flat out states her bullets hit twice (or thrice) for the skill's duration.
- Must Have Caffeine: Amusingly, her MOD 3 art depicts her sitting on top of a mini fridge on wheels stocked with nothing but Red Bull and a long hose sticking out of it, presumably to drink from. Her damaged art◊ shows her rocketing away from the fridge with stars in her eyes while in the middle of drinking its last can. It's implied she can't do battle without it, as the fridge is also her unique MOD 2 equipment item.
- My Skull Runneth Over: As revealed in 416's MOD 3 stories, G11's constant drowsiness is a side-effect of her processors not being able to handle the advanced fire control core installed by Deele.
- NEET: She would rather spend her days loafing around dozing off than actually doing anything of worth. This is even lampshaded by the name of her Halloween costume.
- Only Sane Man: Has a rare moment of lucidity in Healing Chapter where she sarcastically points out the hypocrisy of the rest of her squad calling M16 an idiot for standing on top of a deactivated Jupiter Cannon and calling out for them, when mere seconds earlier they all thought it was the Jupiter Cannon itself doing the yelling.
- Percent Damage Attack: Her second skill, "Stance of the Assaulter", makes her deal 2% of her target's maximum HP in damage every three shots at skill level 10. However, armor affects this skill and she can't deal more than 300% of her base damage with it.
- Rare Guns: The G11 in reality never made it past the prototype stage, with only around 1,000 or less units having ever been made prior to the cancellation of the project, with all produced rifles being dismantled and/or destroyed. Furthermore, hers is the G11K2 configuration, which was cancelled just as it entered production.
- Sleepyhead: There's no other way to describe it: G11 is very fond of sleeping and taking naps whenever not on mission.
TsKIB SOO OTs-14 "Groza"
- ID: No. 119Artist: ASK (ASKZY)Voiced by: Marina Inoue
- Ascended Extra: Despite having very minor roles in the original Girls' Frontline, OTs-14 is the mascot and featured character of the upcoming sequel Girls' Frontline 2: Exile.
- Crippling Overspecialization: Arguably the best AR T-Doll to have for night battle missions, as her skill gives her a whopping 200% increase in damage while it's active, giving her enough punch to put a dent in armored enemies even without armor piercing ammo. Take her out of her element, though, and her skill gets the Nerf bat like every other night battle-focused skill. In her case, the damage bonus gets reduced to 70%.
- Fanservice Pack: Groza's redesign in GFL2 has her wear an even raunchier costume which emphasizes her bust and legs.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Her profile and post-OATH line indicate that she enjoys cooking.
- Not a Morning Person: Some of her lines imply this; when you dummy-link her, she thanks you for giving her someone to help her wake up in the morning, and she claims a lack of sleep is affecting her performance when she's critically damaged.
- Permanently Missable Content: She's obtainable only through random drops in Operation Deep Dive or as a reward for completing Operation Cube.
- Rare Guns: Despite being the successful candidate for mass production, the OTs-14 is considered to be an exceedingly rare weapon and is used primarily in the hands of Russian special forces.
- Silk Hiding Steel: Off the battlefield, a calm and mature T-Doll. On it, a proud yet stern professional.
- Underground Monkey: The OTs-14 is a bullpup configuration of the AKS-74U and is chambered to fire either 9x39 SP-6 or 7.62x39mm ammunition. It replaced the OTs-12 as the favorite choice for a close-quarters long gun.
- Wine Is Classy: Her Christmas and Valentine's Day lines show that she enjoys sharing a bottle with the Commander.
- ID: No. 129Artist: kishiyoVoiced by: Kami Daimon
- Bowdlerize: Her "Summer Cicada" outfit is censored in the non-Chinese releases by giving her a miniskirt on top of making both her veil and the dress itself more opaque so as to show less skin, since the original version teetered dangerously closely to full body nudity.
- Cool Big Sis: Towards Type-97 (much to her annoyance).
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The responsible one of the two sisters. She is also frequently asking the Commander if her little sister has been up to no good.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Blue to Type-97's Red, being the more mature sibling in contrast to her younger sister's more active personality. They are even Color-Coded for Your Convenience.
- Weak, but Skilled: Not gameplay-wise, but lore-wise. Type-95 is noted to be physically anemic compared to many of her comrades, especially her sister, hence her passive mannerisms, but she makes up for this with superior intellect and strategic thinking. It really does almost border on Gameplay and Story Segregation, though, since in terms of stats and performance (especially with her skill maxed), she's easily one of the contenders for best overall direct-damage AR.
- ID: No. 130Artist: kishiyoVoiced by: Ayane Sakura
- A.K.A.-47: Contrary to her claims, her assault rifle is actually not a true Chinese-made QBZ-97A, at least not an entirely genuine one. Rather, it's an amalgamation of a factory QBZ-97A lower receiver, mated to a Canadian-made flattop with a non-reciprocating charging handle, while actual export QBZ-97As utilize a different railed top. This configuration is more commonly known as the QBZ-97A FTU, and is not actually used by the PLA or their associates.
- Bold Explorer: She is eager to go explore the outside world, though this may also serve as an escape from her sister. This trait is somewhat based on the fact that she is an export model sold around the world. (her gun is also modded with a Canadian flat top receiver called the FTU, which supports her international status)
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The foolish sibling. She would rather be playing or exploring rather than being on base just to get lectured by her big sister.
- Mega Twintails: She has long brown hair, in twintails that reach below her knees.
- More Dakka: Her active ability buffs her own fire rate by up to 50% for the duration of the effect.
- My Beloved Smother: Implied. While she loves and respects 95, the inverse's love for her can often border smothering, much so that she actively avoids her big sis whenever necessary.
- The Prankster: Mischievous and troublemaking, most of her pranks are targeted at her big sister or the Commander.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red to Type-95's Blue, being the more hot-headed and energetic of the two. They are even Color-Coded for Your Convenience.
- Toast of Tardiness: Has one in her mouth in the CG for her "Late to School Performance" skin.
- Underground Monkey: The QBZ-97A is a QBZ-95 chambered for 5.56x45mm NATO destined for exportation, as the 5.8x42mm ammunition is exclusive to China.
- ID: No. 172Artist: AnmiVoiced by: Kanae Ito
- Artistic License Military: Classified in-game as an assault rifle, despite the RFB being a civilian semiautomatic rifle chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO.
- Early-Bird Cameo: She appeared in the pre-game 4-koma by MADCORE a good few months prior to her official introduction, in which the Dormitory's battery loss is attributed to her constant gaming.
- Gamer Chick: Her secretary lines show this. She even further exemplifies it in her victory animation for her "RFB Steals Christmas" outfit, wherein she pulls out a handheld game, then immediately drops everything else to start playing it.
- Gratuitous English: Has quite a few video game-related voice clips in English, "New Challenger!", "Player RFB, login!", "Power up!" and "Life up, get!"
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Her skill makes her target the farthest enemies for its duration, something only RF T-Dolls can otherwise do. This makes her useful in AR/SMG echelons that would normally be wasting their time shooting low-damage tanks trying to get at the DPS units behind them.
- Odango Hair: She wears her hair into two buns on each side, one of which falls off in her victory animation.
- Unknown Rival: Is this to fellow Kel-Tec weapon user KSG, who doesn't seem to acknowledge the rivalry due to being released long before RFB came out.
205th Armory T91
- ID: No. 181Artist: KrenzVoiced by: Shiho Kokido
- Regional Bonus: T91 was initially exclusive to Taiwanese builds of the game, though she has since been added to the production pools of other servers.
- Underground Monkey: Like the T65, the T91 was designed after the AR family of assault rifles, featuring modernized elements found on the M16 and the AR-18.
- ID: No. 194Artist: anmiVoiced by: Yukiyo Fujii
- Genetic Memory: Somehow applies during the DJMAX event, despite not being biological. For reasons unknown to her, she has memories of Pocket City, a musical mecca that actually existed 50 years prior to Girls Frontline's story. She speculates that she has these memories because of her "ancestry".*
- The Leader: She is this to M950A, Thunder, TMP and AEK-999 in the DJMAX event.
- Overheating: Her gimmick. Her default burst-fire attacks build up to 20 stacks of Overheat. Starting at the 15th stack, she starts losing damage and accuracy (the amount dependent on the skill level). Activating the skill changes her firing mode to single-shot, which drastically reduces her evasion and fire rate, but gradually reduces Overheat stacks and gives bonus damage for every subsequent attack on the same enemy.
- Regional Bonus: She was originally a timed exclusive T-Doll for the Korean builds of the game, though has since been added to the production pools of the Chinese and Taiwanese servers as well.
- Sempai/Kohai: Her character profile and lines show that she likes to maintain the image of a responsible senior to her juniors, and will often act in a way to try and demonstrate her seniority.
- Stripperific: Other than her jacket (which isn't even buttoned up), she only wears a tube-top, a "miniskirt" that opens in the front, and a pair of pantyhose.
- Truth in Television: Her victory animation is likely a reference to various reports stating that South Korean troops are ordered to pick up spent ammunition casings after live fire exercises to reduce environmental pollution and recycle materials. She can be seen hastily picking up spent shells after combat.
- ID: No. 196Artist: nineoVoiced by: Azumi Asakura
- Fashionable Asymmetry: She has mismatching boots and thigh-highs. She also wears a single earring on her left ear
- Goggles Do Nothing: She wears a pair of goggles on her head, though it is likely that that they are purely for aesthetics.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Unlike other grenade-launching AR T-Dolls, Zas's skill, "Howl of the Nightingale", acts as either a Damage-Increasing Debuff or a buff to her own damage depending on how many enemies it hits, at the expense of the grenade itself dealing less damage than other grenade launcher skills. The launching animation itself has a faster startup. Both of these traits make her a key component in the aptly-named "Zas run" power leveling strategy.
- Memetic Hand Gesture: She almost always has her mouth covered by her hand in her default skin. While her Snegurochka's Bullet Offering skin averts this, she begins to tiptoe back into this territory with Queen of the White Pieces.
- Pastimes Prove Personality: She has the odd hobby of fingernail painting among all things, though she apparently is quite skilled at it. She will offer to paint the nails of other dolls and even the Commander's.
- Stating the Simple Solution: She is described as a "rationalized surrealist", and often states what she believes to be the most practical solution to a situation.
- ID: No. 205Artist: Duoyuanjun(多元菌)Voiced by: Manami Numakura
- Adorkable: Possibly, considering that while all the other girls wear swimsuits and the like — even her "sister", AK-12 — in their summer costume, AN-94 appears in full frogman gear.
- Elegant Classical Musician: AN-94 is depicted playing the piano during events, once for promotional artwork, and once in a login screen.
- Extreme Doormat: Her entire existence seems to revolve around serving AK-12. Even when AK-12 tells AN-94 to start thinking for herself, she is visibly confused.
- Foil: To AR-15. While AR-15 is a Servile Snarker who tend to be skeptical of her squad leader, AN-94 obediently follows anything said by AK-12 without question. Naturally, they get paired together by Angie during Operation Isomer.
- Kicking Ass in All Her Finery: Subverted. Certain shared details between the damaged artwork for AN-94's Solemn Rouge costume and AK-12's Silent Cyan costume imply that AN-94 twisted her ankle while trying to fight in heels, taking her out of action and forcing AK-12 to pick up the slack. However, Gameplay and Story Segregation is in effect here — since a T-Doll's costume is purely cosmetic, in the game itself AN-94 fights just as well in a fancy cocktail dress as she does in her normal tactical gear, playing this trope straight.
- The Lancer: She is perhaps the closest thing to a Number Two within DEFY, and serves as both an emotional and moral Foil to AK-12.
- Non-Standard Character Design: In addition to being the only official member of team DEFY so far to not use or be named after an AK-400-pattern AK-12 derivative, she's the only DEFY Doll with blond hair and blue eyes. Everyone else has gray hair and purple eyes. This starts making sense once you take into consideration how distantly-related the AN-94 is to the broader AK family of rifles, with a completely different operating principle and design philosophy, leaving the only remote commonality being their vaguely-similar outer layout.
- Rare Guns: A prime example of Awesome, but Impractical in reality, the AN-94 offered many interesting features, but was never very widely accepted by the Russian Armed forces. For starters, the rifle itself was vastly more complex than the AK-74 it was invented to replace, and as a result a lot more heavy and expensive as well, not to mention the weird ergonomics caused by its canted magazine. Ultimately, production of the AN-94 ended in 2006 and the rifle is now used in very limited quantities by the Russian army, Police, Federal Security Service and Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Satellite Character: She considers herself as this. AN-94 views AK-12 as someone who can do things that she can't, which forms the basis of her attachment towards her partner.AN-94: AK-12 is special... if it's for her I'm willing to do anything, this is my fate.
- Shown Their Work: AN-94's passive ability to hit every new target she engages twice on the first shot is a reference to the real AN-94's two shot burst, one of the weapon's selling points.
- ID: No. 206Artist: Duoyuanjun(多元菌)Voiced by: Azumi Waki
- Action Dress Rip: In the damaged art for her Silent Cyan costume, AK-12 has torn off the lower half of her dress to free her legs up for combat. The damaged art for AN-94's Solemn Rouge costume shows that the discarded portion of AK-12's dress ended up draped around AN-94's shoulders.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: She's one of the best T-Dolls in terms of combat abilities, a fact that she likes to subtly rub on other dolls.
- Artistic License Military: AK-12's official character sheet◊ lists 5.56x45mm NATO as one of her possible caliber conversions. While the older, AK-200-based prototype can be reconfigured to use this ammo type, the newer AK-400 platform that the T-Doll herself wields cannot.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: It is noted that she has surprisingly short attention span, which contributes to her smug image.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Yes, she smiles almost all the time. No, she is not a warm and kind figure in the vein of, say, Springfield or M1 Garand. AK-12 is a smug and arrogant Doll who regards others as not worthy of her time and comes and goes as she pleases. She doesn't even have a very high opinion of AN-94, her supposed sister, despite the latter's Big Sister Worship, nor does she acknowledge her own commanding officer at times.
- Brain Freeze: As depicted in her summer costume's default CG. The Commander lampshades the improbability of this.
- Early-Bird Cameo: An AK-12 cardboard standee was released as dorm furniture on the NA server months before the actual Doll herself made her debut there.
- Electronic Eyes: With glowing magenta pupils and weirdly shaped irises, it's quite obvious that her eyes are different from a regular T-Doll's.
- Emotionless Girl: Whenever she opens her eyes, her emotion and personality modules are closed in order to divert processing power to more relevant systems. This is reflected in-game with her combat dialogue, which are delivered in matter-of-fact manner.
- Eyes Always Shut: Almost always depicted with her eyes closed. According to her dialogue and Word of Saint Paul, she does this to conserve processing power. Rather than obscuring her sight, her eyelids act more as a "filter" against unnecessary information. She only opens her eyes when the situation gets serious.
- Foil: Unlike M4A1 post-Singularity, who is cold and standoffish but prone to make emotionally-clouded decisions, AK-12 is typically arrogant but becomes incredibly robotic during combat.
- The Leader: Of team DEFY. She actually resigned for a short while during the interim between Operations Singularity and Continuum Turbulence, but has since resumed her position.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: A constant in her damaged artwork.
- Her standard outfit shows her leaping out of a cloud of smoke with knife in hand.
- Her Slush Age costume shows her surrounded by hacked military Dolls.
- Her Silent Cyan costume shows her preparing to throw a grenade while taking cover behind a briefcase turned ballistic shield.
- Perpetual Smiler: Though not necessarily a good thing, see above.
- Smug Super: As one of a small handful of T-Dolls built and geared for maximum combat efficiency, AK-12 has a very low opinion of others, and considers them inferior to her own abilities. Her semi-permanent smile doesn't help matters.
- Spock Speak: Her combat lines are precise and almost robotic.
- ID: No. 236Artist: 反骨MaxVoiced by: Yoko Hikasa
- BFG: Her weapon is a composite of a lower assault rifle base and a smart Grenade Launcher upper, being the South Korean counterpart to the cancelled Heckler & Koch XM29 OICW.
- Damage-Increasing Debuff: Enemies marked by her Terror Grenades take increased damage from subsequent grenades.
- Grenade Launcher: Her active ability lets her fire smart grenades from her launcher, dealing high damage to enemies within the impact zones while also marking them. Shelling marked enemies deal extra damage, and ability power increases with the amount of linked Dummies.
- Hot Scientist: Her Stripperific outfit bears a passing resemblance to a labcoat, and it is mentioned that she conducts experiments even after being employed by Griffin.
- Mad Bomber: Her character profile notes that she likes to experiment with various explosive substances, and as a result her combat ability (and even personality) isn't always stable.
Desert Tech MDR
- ID: No. 215Artist: RANVoiced by: Aimi
- Hidden Buxom: Typically wears a lot of layers, which hides her actually supple figure, such as her damaged sprite and her Spirit Trap costume shows.
- Older Is Better: In terms of phones, anyway. MDR prefers using flip-phones instead of a touch-capable smarphone because she enjoys the sensation of typing on its keypad.
- Mismatched Eyes: Her two eyes are differently-colored, with a magenta right and a blue left.
- The Gadfly: According to her illustrator, MDR likes people who she can mess around with and beat in an argument. The first part of her Halloween costume's story has her telling a ghost story to scare a bunch of dolls. SAT8 is spooked. Bren and TAC-50, less so.
- Troll: Of the internet kind. Her favorite past time is to rile up other users in the G&K forum she frequents.
Steyr AUG A1
- ID: No. 73Artist: 芙芙酱Voiced by: Azumi Waki
- Beauty Mark: Sports one underneath her right eye.
- Emotionless Girl: She always wears a calm and peaceful expression. She is capable of feeling sadness and sorrow, but she cannot express them through tears.
- Flower Motif: She wears white flowers in her hair. Her character description and lines also indicate that she gives off a floral scent.
- Happy Rain: Her secretary lines and official character description show that she enjoys the rain, as it is makes her feel calm and relaxed. It is said that one could catch a rare glimpse of her smiling when it rains.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Unlike many of her fellow ARs, AUG's tile buffs affects every T-Doll type in the formation, allowing much more flexibility when setting up an echelon.
- More Dakka: Her active ability, Funeral Rain, is this. When triggered, AUG sacrifices some of her accuracy in exchange for considerably increased fire rate. While it starts at near-Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy levels, the accuracy reduction is alleviated with skill improvement, and is eliminated altogether at level 10.
- Number Two: She is the vice-captain of IWS-2000's squad
- Tears of Blood: Her damaged artwork shows a yellow fluid streaming from her right eye.
- Temporary Online Content: She can only be acquired as a reward from the "Shadow Orders/Black Danube" event, and can't drop or be crafted unless stated otherwise.
- Unable to Cry: Her description states that though she is able to feel sadness and sorrow, she is unable to express it through tears.
- Whole Costume Reference: Several differences aside, her outfit design resembles the standard-issue uniforms of YorHa Type-B androids from NieR: Automata.
- You Have Researched Breathing: Despite her rifle coming with a suppressor fitted in her character art, the player will need to equip her with one manually in order to gain its bonuses, and her rifle's integrated optic similarly has no effect.
Howa Type 64; Listed as Type 64 Auto and 64 Shiki on CN and EN servers, respectively
- ID: No. 243Artist: ParsleyVoiced by: Kana Ueda
KBP ADS Amphibious Rifle
- ID: No. 214Artist: 小吃Voiced by: M・A・O
- Acid Attack: Her basic attacks have a 40% chance to apply Corrosion stacks that reduce the target's fire rate and movement speed for 5 seconds. At 5 stacks, the victim would receive a massive hit of damage equals to x6 of ADS's current attack stats. Her active skill fires grenades that apply Corrosion to all enemies within a small radius, as well as guaranteeing stacks on basic attacks for 5 seconds.
- Animal Motifs: Jellyfishes.
- Underground Monkey: The ADS is a derived platform based on the A-91 rifle, modified to be able to chamber both specialized PSP rounds for underwater combat, as well as standard 5.45x39mm ammunition for firing on dry land.
- ID: No. 274Artist: saitomVoiced by: Mariya Ise
- Misidentified Weapons: While she identifies herself as the civilian version of the ACR made by Bushmaster, her rifle is actually a military Remington model, as it has the fire control settings of a milspec variant.
- Situational Sword: Her passive grants her bonus damage against enemies with two or more types of debuffs applied to them, with each debuff starting from the second adding an extra +5%. Because of this, in order to gain maximum mileage out of it, a team has to be built around her instead of the other way around. A theoretical team setup with UMP-45 and an Incendiary/Flash grenade-throwing SMG T-Doll could work, but slightly awkward to assemble due to ACR's own buff tiles.
Remington R5 RGP
- ID: No. 289Artist: 音符Voiced by: Madoka Asahina
- Underground Monkey: The R5 is yet another variant of the AR-15 platform. This one in particular uses a short-stroke gas piston instead of the direct impingement system that AR-15s typically have, a la the HK416.
- You Have Researched Breathing: Like several other AR T-Dolls, her rifle is fitted with a silencer in her character CG. However, the player must still craft and manually equip one on her in order to gain its effects.
SIG SG 556
- ID: No. 287Artist: 水熊Voiced by: Manaka Iwami
- Artistic License Military: Like with the RFB and ST AR-15, the SIG-556 is a civilian semi-automatic rifle being classed as an AR. While there is a variant of the SIG-556 that is select-fire, the 556xi, the weapon in-game isn't such an example.
- Rummage Sale Reject: Let's see; a choker, a tattered rag and chain around her neck, a latex bandeau, some latex gloves (one of which is fingerless), two belts, several bracelets, a pair of fairly baggy shorts that partially exposes her underwear, some tattered pants underneath the shorts, fishnet stockings, a chain shackle on her left ankle, and some red and black boots, among a few other things. It'd be no stretch to describe her sense of fashion as "FAL with punk sensibilities".
- Some Dexterity Required: As described under Stance System below, she's one of the few T-Dolls that should not be left on auto skill, since she cannot and will not switch to Inactive in order to vent Overload stacks.
- Stance System: SIG-556's skill has two states, Active and Inactive. In Active state, her fire rate is bumped up to maximum along with a 1.5x modifier to her damage output, but will also give her one stack of Overload per attack. In Inactive state, SIG-556 loses one Overload stack with every hit she lands. If SIG-556 is not allowed to vent, she will be stunned for 2 seconds after hitting 12 stacks, during which time neither she nor the echelon can move.
- Underground Monkey: The SIG-556 is a member of the SIG SG family of assault rifles, built and sold in the United States and aimed towards a civilian or law enforcement consumer base. As of 2017, the entire SIG-556 line had been discontinued.
Howa Type 89
- ID: No. 290Artist: ParsleyVoiced by: Mai Fuchigami
- Gadgeteer Genius: She's known for building a variety of weird inventions, such as a robot that can do the laundry and cook rice at the same time.
- Regional Bonus: She was a timed exclusive for the JP region, with the CN server getting her a month later. However, a Good Bad Bug with a construction rate-up event happening on the CN server at the same time that she was introduced for JP caused her to be available on CN well before the exclusivity period ended.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Rice. Despite being a hardcore rice enthusiast, she has never had a bite of real white rice before.
- ID: No. 293Artist: Duoyuanjun(多元菌)Voiced by: Yuko Kaida
- Achilles' Heel: Due to the way her Overload mechanic works, AK-15 performs best when facing at maximum 8 enemies at once, dummy links notwithstanding. Any more than that and she will start gaining Overload stacks at an increased rate, which will lead to her being exhausted sooner and more often. An exhausted AK-15 will be immediately cleansed of all buffs, on top of an accuracy and fire rate penalty for 5 seconds, during which time she cannot reactivate her skill.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her tank top exposes much of her stomach, including her navel.
- The Big Guy: Seems to be one for team DEFY considering that not only is she the most imposing in figure and aura amongst them, her damaged art shows her using half the corpse of a Cyclops as a human shield. With one hand.
- Consummate Professional: Her profile and dialogue notes that she is extremely serious and efficiency-driven.
- Spock Speak: To keep efficiency at a maximum, she speaks using precise and professional dialogue.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: In her third secretary line, she outright denies having any connection to AK-12 outside of being manufactured from the same factory and requests that they should not be placed in the same team for the sake of efficiency. In her post-OATH line, she openly complains about the inefficiency and wastefulness of AK-12's haphazard thought process.
- Underground Monkey: The AK-15 is merely an AK-12 but offered in the classic 7.62x39mm caliber.
Kalashnikov-Israel AK Alfa
- ID: No. 306Artist: NecoVoiced by:
- Collector of the Strange: She collects beer bottles. According to her, she likes the way the sun shines through glass.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: She's too proud to openly talk about her hobbies (astronomy and sci-fi) and doesn't like it, as she would love to open a book club.
- Trademark Favorite Drink: Beer, and much so that her damaged CG implies that she carries it on her person in the hydro flasks hanging from her jacket.
- Underground Monkey: The AK Alfa is an Israeli offshoot of the original AK-47 line. It has little in common with the current production AK-12 and AK-15, being designed and built based upon the derived Saiga automatic rifles instead, with militarized features and an enclosed polymer housing.
- ID: No. 313Artist: 陆银Voiced by: Haruka Shiraishi
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The foolish younger sibling to Steyr AUG's responsible. While she despises being nagged by AUG, and doesn't understand her love of rain, she respects her and records each of her rare smiles into her digimind.
- The Ojou: She speaks in a somewhat formal, arrogant manner, and refers to herself as "this lady".
- Rare Guns: The ACR never went past the prototype stage as the Advanced Combat Rifle project (aiming to find a successor to the M16) it was part of was canceled.
HS Produkt VHS-K2
- ID: No. 318Artist: 八九香香鸡Voiced by: Haruka Shiraishi
- Best Friend: (See below for design context) FAMAS is one of her few close friends, as she is someone who is quiet, super efficient, and can be in the same room without causing a distraction.
- I Work Alone: Aside from the Commander and FAMAS, she dislikes the company of others as it interferes with her ability to think clearly. This, coupled by her dislike of loud noises.
- Misidentified Weapons: The in-game identification of her weapon is rather misleading. "VHS" alone refers to the first-generation rifle designed by HS Produkt, which is best described as a Croatian knockoff of the FAMAS, while the actual gun she carries is a second-generation VHS-2 (a K2 to be precise), which is a different weapon altogether. Her bio mentioning her being close friends with FAMAS seems to indicate that she's supposed to be the original VHS and not the new model.
- Power Copying: The active component of VHS' Destructive Intrusion skill has her copy the higest stat (damage/fire rate/accuracy) out of all enemies in the field. The stat gain is capped relative to her own stat, however, and the effect only lasts for 6 seconds.
- The Rival: To fellow puzzle and Rubik's cube enthusiast SL8, who she views as overly enthusiastic and an obstacle to her thinking process.
- Shout-Out: Her damaged CG is a direct reference to Kira Yoshikage from Diamond is Unbreakable after he sets off Killer Queen's Bites The Dust.
- Thinking Tic: Her hobby is solving various types of puzzles and building models, which she uses as a way to better focus on her thoughts.
- ID: No. 1007Origin: Guns Girl Honkai GakuenArtist: DOGALAVoiced by: Rie Tanaka (Guns Girl - Honkai Gakuen/Honkai Impact 3rd)
- Blown Across the Room: Rather hilariously, Himeko is flung way past her tile area upon being defeated, as if being thrown backwards by a strong gust of wind. This has since become some thing of a meme among the playerbase.
- Guest Fighter: From Guns Girl Honkai Gakuen.
- Marth Debuted in "Smash Bros.": The character is technically from Guns Girl - Honkai Gakuen (formerly known as Guns Girl - School Dayz), though most, if not all are more familiar with its "sequel", Honkai Impact 3rd.
- No Dub for You: While she is voiced in Honkai Gakuen and its sequels, there's no voice for her in this game, for now.
- Regional Bonus: Himeko is obtainable as an Extra AR during the 2017 Girls' Frontline/Honkai Gakuen event, which as of current is exclusive to the Chinese version of the game.
- More Dakka: Her active skill is identical to that of Steyr AUG's in all respects except uptime and targetting priority.
- Underground Monkey: Gameplay-wise, she has the same exact stats as AUG. Unlike the other four Gunslinger Girl characters, both her skill and AUG's are almost identical, as noted above in More Dakka.