T-Dolls & Fairies: Handguns (HG) | Submachine Guns (SMG) | Assault Rifles (AR) | Rifles (RF) | Machine Guns (MG) | Shotguns (SG) | Fairies | Heavy Ordnance Corps
Factions: Griffon & Kryuger Security | Sangvis Ferri | Other enemy factions
- Artistic License Military: The RF category is created with some ambiguity. While more or less intended to be a category for sniper rifles, the deliberately open category name allows it to encompass all sniper rifles, semi-automatic rifles, battle rifles, anti-materiel rifles, and carbines (basically everything not assault rifles), giving them all sniper rifle-like gameplay qualities. Whether or not wildcards like the M1 Carbine or Hezi SM-1 and the unrifled anti-materiel weapon Steyr IWS 2000 actually fit into the "rifle" category is somewhat iffy in reality.
- Cold Sniper: Some of the girls are basically this or-
- Friendly Sniper: Some of them can be this.
- Glass Cannon: They deliver powerful shots with high critical chance giving their class the highest sustained DPS in game. However, they typically have very low health and evasion, thus are best kept in the back lines, picking off enemies with precision fire.
- Mighty Glacier: RFs are usually very slow as well, due to the nature of their class which doesn't need to reposition very often. They become even slower while wearing cloaks.
open/close all folders
- ID: No. 40Artist: sola7764Voiced by: Kaori Ide
- Rare Guns: Yes and no. While the real SVT-38 was manufactured in vastly higher quantities compared to the other Rare Guns featured in the game, it is considered rare by Soviet Russian standards. Production totals of both the SVT-38 and the revised SVT-40 add up to around 1,6 million units, compared to the 15 million plus Simonov SKSs that replaced them. Ultimately, the SVT-38/40 was shelved due to it being Awesome, but Impractical, and therefore never very successful, making it quite hard to find these days outside of reproductions.
- The Rival: Her combat dialogue implies that she has a somewhat one-sided rivalry with Mosin-Nagant.
- The Stoic: She displays a no-nonsense attitude and is very dedicated to her duty as a soldier.
- ID: No. 47Artist: 河马Voiced by: Nozomi Amane
- Gratuitous German: Greets you with a hearty "Guten tag!" and proceeds to recite her full name (Walther gewehr dreiundvierzehn) in her acquisition line.
Fabrique Nationale Model 1949
- ID: No. 51Artist: Bison仓鼠Voiced by: Mami Misaki
- Beware the Nice Ones: Despite her meek and shy personality, her newfound confidence after undergoing her Digi-mind upgrade lets her stand up to FNC's bullying of her.
- Extreme Doormat: She is this to her roommate FNC prior to her Digi-mind upgrade, who frequently bullies her or uses her as a scapegoat for when she's reprimanded by the Commander. Reaches a logical conclusion when FN-49 receives critical damage for providing covering fire to FNC during a skirmish. Though she holds no ill will towards her roommate afterwards, she does hit FNC's hand with the comb that she gave her, as a reminder that even though she's nice, she will bite back when pushed too far.
- Prone to Tears: Constantly sounds like she's in the verge of tears. She even stutters in her acquisition line.
- Took a Level in Badass: After reaching her Mod 3, she finds FNC locked in the dorms to skip training and starts bossing her around, threatening to spank her with her comb if she doesn't go to the firing range right now.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: Her clothing matches the colors of the Belgian flag.
- ID: No. 41Artist: phantaniaVoiced by: Aya Suzaki
- Butt-Monkey: See Training Dummy below.
- Dub Name Change: She was originally named "Simonova" in the English translations before being renamed as "SKS"
- Hot-Blooded: She's boisterous and mischievous, just like her friend and squadmate AK-47.
- Training Dummy: She occasionally appears in the Skill Training room as a living target. Although this was originally a bug, the developers decided to keep this in as a rare Easter Egg.
- In the 4-koma drawn by MADCORE, she is often used as dummy for the more..."unhinged", so to speak, members of G&K, most commonly Vector and her Incendiary Grenades.
- ID: No. 52Artist: 原子DanVoiced by: Tomoyo Chuujou
- Coat Cape: Wears a pristine white one with red lining matching the color of her uniform.
- Dub Name Change: She was renamed to the curious VM59 on the EN server to avoid copyright issues.
- Underground Monkey: The BM-59 is essentially an M1 Garand that's been modified to chamber 7.62x51mm NATO and feed from detachable magazines.
- ID: No. 34Artist: 哈路卡Voiced by: Risa Taneda
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: While nothing about her skills or stats is unusual, Garand has a unique targeting behavior where she always retargets to the enemy's backline after each shot where other rifles would keep firing at their first target until it was dead, even if new, possibly more threatening enemies entered range. Other rifles can only achieve this effect by being moved around.
- Mellow Fellow: Her profile shows that she is a patient and easygoing T-Doll who likes to take her time double-checking her work.
- Nice Girl: Friendly and easygoing.
- Signature Sound Effect: The rifle's famous "ping" sound can be heard after every eighth shot.
- ID: No. 37Artist: Rain LanVoiced by: Saori Onishi
- Boring, but Practical: There really isn't anything to write home about. M14 just kills things and she kills them quickly, even quicker with her MOD, which also passively raises her Critical damage when her active skill is triggered. With the right team and gear setup, she could rival IWS-2000's overall DPS.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Her Christmas skin depicts her as having some pretty out-there thought processes, which her sister M21 can't help but lampshade.
- Disc-One Nuke: Her high damage output and rate of fire, coupled with a strong damage self-buff, and viability in higher levels of play, makes her one of the best RF-class dolls in the game. She's also a fairly common RF in T-Doll Production and players can get her for free upon reaching Commander Level 40.
- Joshikousei: Even though she's technically American, her clothing and mannerisms resemble this trope.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Her MOD3 story reveals that she likes fighting in the vanguard a little bit too much. The end result is that she was critically damaged after every engagement she was involved in.
- Mega Twintails: Sports an unusually long and fanciful pair.
- Misidentified Weapons: Despite her high rate of fire alluding to the M14's full-auto capability, the weapon she's carrying in artwork is not an M14, but rather the civilian-market semi-auto only M1A, as evidenced by the absence of a selector switch on the receiver.
- More Dakka: Has the highest rate of fire among all RFs, likely alluding to her weapon's full-auto capability.
- Royal "We": She refers to herself as "We" instead of "I" in honor of her fellow doll models that didn't survive their harsh trials.
- Sole Survivor: She was once a part of a defective model of dolls. This batch was put through harsh trials over and over again, until only one remained.
- ID: No. 44Artist: 幻象黑兔Voiced by: Mamiko Hanada
- Crazy-Prepared: Formulates her attacks around extremely precise calculations and consideration of the environment around her. This is apparently amplified in her MOD3 upgrade.
- Cringe Comedy: In her third secretary line, the Commander walks in on her reciting dramatic quotes much to her surprise.SV-98: "'I'll shoot you through the heart! Pew-!' ...ah?! Commander, you heard?"
- Meido: Her "Waitress" costume gives her this look.
- Technician vs. Performer: The Technician to SVD's Performer. SV prefers to examine every possible firing position and angle before an encounter. The end result is that while she can deliver solid and consistent performance, she quickly crumples when faced with a situation she didn't prepare for beforehand.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: Her outfit resembles a Russian military dress uniform. The Russian flag can also be seen on the left sleeve of her shirt.
Hanyang Type 88
Hanyang Type 88
- ID: No. 95Artist: 团子Voiced by: Yuuka Aisaka
- Affectionate Nickname: Ai-chan, a reference to the ComiAi, a real-life anime festival held in Wuhan, where the Hanyang Arsenal used to exist. Hanyang Type 88's design was lifted from one of the mascots. In-universe, it was given by the researcher who worked with her during the Assault Artillery program.
- Bayonet Ya: Her default skin's Live2D version fits her rifle with a bayonet. Upon reaching MOD 2, she'll use the bayonet against any enemies within spitting distance of her while her skill is active. Bayonet attacks can't miss, but can't crit or penetrate armor, either. Completing her Digi-mind upgrade by reaching MOD 3 will replace the conventional bayonet with one that generates a beam edge.
- BFS: She gains a dadao with her Digi-mind upgrade, which she can swing for a massive Sword Beam should an enemy gets close.
- Break Out the Museum Piece: The Type 88 rifle's origin traces back to the late 19th century, which is far older than many of her fellow T-Dolls in the game.
- Cute Mute: Back when she was a testing doll, she was missing vocal modules.
- Jet Pack: The thrusters built into her MOD 3 armor multiplies her movement speed by 500%, far exceeding the fastest units in the game.
- Lightning Bruiser: Her MOD 3 form has impressive movement speed combined with dangerous close-quarters combat.
- Meido: Adopts this character design and treats the Commander as her master.
- The Musketeer: Thanks to the melee weapons the came with her Mod 3, Type 88 is more than capable of dealing damage in close-quarters, while still retaining the long-range sharpshooting RFs are known for.
- Older Than They Look: If her Mod 3 stories are any indication, as she has records that date back to 2023.
- One-Hit Polykill: In her MOD 3 form. If her first skill is active, all of her attacks during its duration will punch through multiple targets, complete with changing her projectile visuals into laser beams.
- Temporary Online Content: Formerly. She was initially available only through promotional codes, but has since been added to production pools of all versions.
- Underground Monkey: The Hanyang Type 88 is an unlicensed copy of the Model 1888 Commission Rifle, a predecessor to the famous Mauser 98.
- You Are Number 6: She was originally known as 59898, as she was meant as nothing more than a disposable crash test dummy for the Assault Artillery project.
- ID: No. 38Artist:卑しい人间Voiced by: Eri Kitamura
- Cannot Tell a Joke: As a first generation T-Doll, she's not very good in telling jokes and admits she had to go to classes on how to tell a joke. Despite that, her jokes are so poor that only M14 finds her sister's joke funny.
- Cool Big Sis: Is this to M14 as shown in M14's digimind story where M21 comforts her sister after the latter feels she is useless and is a burden to her teammates.
- Friendly Sniper: She specifically advertises herself as a sniper with a cheerful personality.
- Underground Monkey: The M21 is practically an M14 locked to semi-automatic fire and fitted with a scope and bipod. Appropriately, stats-wise M21 only noticeably differs from M14 by her skill.
Type 56 Semi
Norinco Type 56 Carbine
- ID: No. 49Artist: KANVoiced by: Rui Kariya
ArmaLite Super SASS
- ID: No. 124Artist: 受菟Voiced by: Rika Tachibana
- Ascended Meme: In the fandom, she usually drawn together with NTW-20 as either a Sempai/Kohai pair with the latter as her Senpai or a couple. In the manga, they're both partners in a Sniper team under Commander Sekigun's command.
- Beleaguered Assistant: Is this to Commander Sekigun in the manga, which didn't help that he casually sent her unit on a recovery mission while blowing off the site's security detail.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Outwardly, Super SASS has a very happy and friendly personality and is often the mediator in her team. Internally however, she has an extreme amount of resentment for her team leader, M1918 BAR, and expresses this sentiment in BAR's MOD stories.
- This is fairly justified as BAR seemed to be truly incompetent as a team leader, thus putting the team's lives in jeopardy. Said resentment was implied to be built up over repeated instances of the incompetence, and the breaking point was when XM-3 was in an emergency shut-down mode due to her extreme injuries.
- Friendly Sniper: An especially friendly and upbeat T-doll, even when she needs to withdraw from combat.
- Hidden Badass: Though she believes herself to be just an ordinary T-doll, she is apparently quite experienced with many things. She singlehandedly eliminated an entire unit of Sangvis T-Dolls and successfully rescued M9 during the conclusion of the Chapter 2 night battles.
- Joshikousei; Her outfit makes her look like one.
- Sanity Slippage: The manga teases at this when she berates Commander Sekigun sadistically. This was severe enough to the point of her commander asking her if someone had changed her personality settings.
- Slightly justified as this was due to her previously being told that she was to undertake a simple support mission, which then became a 7 hour battle.
- The Reason You Suck: When M1918 BAR asks Super SASS about the latter's honest opinion about the former's leadership skills, Super SASS doesn't hold back in the slightest.
"I... Yes, I really do hate you, M1918-san. You don't face your responsibilities, and you're careless in your work. I have no idea why you're a team leader. There's nothing worth learning from you."
- ID: No. 35Artist: 哈路卡Voiced by: Suzuko Mimori
- Big Sister Worship: She adores and greatly respects M1 Garand, with many of her lines seeking the latter's attention.
- In reality, the M1A1 and the M1 Garand are completely unrelated weapons, despite sharing similar naming and appearances. They were both developed as the first of their series of carbines and rifles respectively under the U.S. Army's current naming system, hence they share the "M1" designation in their names.
- Fragile Speedster: She has the highest Evasion out of any RF, but also the lowest damage and relative HP.
- Master of None: She sits in a rather awkward position in the current meta, due to her stats being thoroughly mediocre across the board. High enough to be tempting, but too low to be of actual worth.
- More Dakka: Her active ability boosts her already good fire rate for up to 15 seconds.
TsKIB SOO OTs-44
- ID: No. 145Artist: roseleVoiced by: Rie Takahashi
- BFG: The gun was supposedly the largest ever produced by TsKIB SOO, weighing 14kg and measuring roughly 1070mm long.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: She has them, though not very visible unless her CG is zoomed in.
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: Implied, since Kalina specifically forbids her from serving (and being served) alcohol, in part due to her being considered "underaged", as far as T-Dolls go.
- Played straight in the VA-11 HALL-A crossover, where she got plastered after one gulp of Blue Fairy, which is considered a soft drink in its home game. She then confesses her (mad) love for a telephone pole, describing all the..."NSFW" things she wants to do with it, which gives even the resident sexbot Dorothy a case of Too Much Information. And then Dorothy tells Jill to serve her a Fringe Weaver, with the expected results (she outright shuts down for a few moments after drinking it).
- Cloudcuckoolander: OTs-44 has a tendency to fall in love with really strange and seemingly random things, at least in the VA-11 HALL-A event, such as a pair of wireless headphones, a satellite, a movie trailer, and a telephone pole of all things. Of note, she fell in love with the movie trailer after watching it and couldn't get it out of her head. And her appearance during the crossover ends with her falling in love with hearing Dorothy say her own name.
- Rare Guns: The OTs-44 was produced mostly in its prototype stages and never entered mass production.
- What Is This Thing You Call "Love"?: See Cloudcuckoolander above.
Steyr SSG 69
- ID: No. 147Artist: 拿铁Voiced by: Karin Nanami
- Temporary Online Content: She is only available either as a random drop from Operation: Deep Dive, or as a login reward.
Type 81 Carbine
Type 81 Carbine
- ID: No. 174Artist: 八才Voiced by: Yuka Saitou
- Expy: Her character design is identical to that of China's high speed rail network mascot, Chinese Railway Harmony CRH380A Liáng Língwēi, known for her appearance in the doujin series CHINA RAILWAY GIRL. Their character arts were done by the same artist.
- Rare Guns: The Type 81 was an obscure (as in no English sources obscure) Chinese rifle manufactured by Chinese Communist forces during the Second Sino-Japanese war.
- Temporary Online Content: She is only obtainable as a monthly reward or from random drops throughout Operation: Deep Dive.
- Underground Monkey: The Type 81 Carbine is a derivative of the Hanyang Type 88, itself a derivative of the German Mauser Gewehr 98, only using a different caliber and minor changes to the feeding and firing systems, making it a distant cousin of the Kar98k.
- ID: No. 182Artist: zuiVoiced by: Kotomi Aihara
- Apologetic Attacker: Apologizes when she inevitably is forced into the fight.
- Good Is Not Soft: While she absolutely hates war, she will fight when ordered to and will justify it as a means bringing about peace and preventing suffering."I'm sorry, but winning is the only way to save others from suffering."
- Shrinking Violet: Her profile states that she is quiet and indifferent, often spending her time with her head low, lost in thought.
- Stargazing Scene: Watching the starry sky at night is her getaway, as it is "a place where bullets cannot reach."
- Temporary Online Content: She is only available either as a random drop from Operation: Singularity, or as a login reward.
- Thou Shall Not Kill: She despises war and conflict, which is distressing to her as it contradicts her duties as a T-Doll.
- Underground Monkey: The wz.29 was designed after the carbine variant of the Gewehr 98, the Kar98AZ, and saw action against its German counterpart, the Kar98k, during the defense of Poland.
Gepárd M 1
- ID: No. 201Artist: 荒境TSVoiced by: Izumi Chiba
LaRue Tactical OBR
- ID: No. 230Artist: 卑しい人间Voiced by: Hana Tamegai
- The Paranoiac: She is constantly checking over her shoulder to make sure a debt collector isn't nearby.
- Super Gullible: She is thoroughly naive and gullible, which has led her to becoming the victim of many scam artists and loan sharks before becoming a T-doll. She was even convinced by resident compulsive liar M91/38 that the Commander is a fellow android.
- Working Off the Debt: She became a T-doll to hopefully live a less miserable life. That, and to pay off the crippling debt she accrued from being scammed to death.
- ID: No. 241Artist: XQVoiced by: Erii Yamazaki
- BFG: Not so much length-wise, but in terms of bulk and weight. The RT-20 is technically more akin to a recoiless anti-tank cannon than a conventional rifle, producing considerable backblast upon each shot, hence the exhaust pipe on top of the receiver, which adds up to a collective weight of close to 20kg unloaded.
- Oral Fixation: RT-20 has a compulsion to bite something, no matter whether it is edible or not. Her character art and victory animation show her chewing on her own dog tags.
ACS HEZI SM-1
- ID: No. 217Artist: KIncoraVoiced by: Ayaka Fujii
- ID: No. 255Artist: 小叶有喜Voiced by: Kana Ichinose
- Girlish Pigtails: Crosses into Mega Twintails territory due to them reaching down to her ankles.
- Failed a Spot Check: She has amazing concentration and observational skills, as befitting a sniper, but as a result she tends to forget about things that she's not focused on.
- Head Pet: Trevoil, her pet bird, perches on top of Steyr Scout's head in some of her dorm animations.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Her left eye is nearly covered up by her down-swept hair.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Lavender-pink, to be accurate.
- ID: No. 256Artist: 八才Voiced by: Naomi Ozora
- Affectionate Nickname: She calls the Commander "little lamb".
- The Beastmaster: Like FN Ballista before her, Falcon has a pet bird of prey. In her case it's a, well, falcon, who's always perching on her shoulder.
- BFG: The real ZVI Falcon is a 50-inch long anti-materiel rifle chambered in two different massive calibers (.50BMG & 12.7x108mm), used to defeat armored vehicles.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Falcon's skill and passive has her behaving more like a SG or MG, with a limited magazine size that forces her to reload after a few shots, therefore averting the usual Bottomless Magazines. Like an MG, RoF doesn't actually improve her firing speed, but rather affects how quickly she reloads instead.
- Temporary Online Content: She is only available as a log-in reward and is currently not part of any loot or production pool.
- ID: No. 268Artist: sola7764Voiced by: Kana Yuuki
- ID: No. 284Artist: 青空kamiyaVoiced by: Izumi Fuuka
- ID: No. 308Artist: PreVoiced by:
Gépard M6 Lynx
- ID: No.Artist: Yurika-RVoiced by:
- ID: No. 36Artist: DuoyuanjunVoiced by: Yui Horie
- Bayonet Ya: Carries one on her person in her default outfit, and has it affixed to her rifle in her "Queen in Radiance" costume. It is, however, never actually used in combat.
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: According to her side story, she enjoys a drink or two though she easily gets tipsy from them.
- Fan Nickname: As a reference to her motherly, housewife-like nature, she is affectionately nicknamed "Raifu" within the community.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Bakes the Commander some muffins in her secretary lines, and makes apple pies for both them and the other T-Dolls in the appropriately titled side-story "Springfield's Apple Pie".
- The Heart: Of Griffin as a whole. According to the costume stories, she is the one that every other doll in G&K knows and relies on. Springfield may have adopted this because, being an older generation model, her own combat usefulness is limited compared to the newer guns.
- Hidden Depths: She's from Massachusetts and a hardcore Patriots fan, according to a short story written by one of the game's writers.
- More Dakka: Her unique National Match-Grade AP ammo confers a whopping 8 points to her rate-of-fire at max level, allowing her to beat out all other RFs in terms of DPS during the initial 6-second "warm up" phase.
- The Reliable One: Between aiding the Commander in their duties and caring for her fellow T-dolls, it is also implied by her costume stories that she is the one who plans and organizes parties on the base with great detail.
- Silk Hiding Steel: Mature and gentle, but is definitely not a pushover in a gunfight.
- Skirt over Slacks: Wears white pants beneath her dress.
- Team Mom: Seems to be her designated position among G&K T-Dolls. A piece of promotional art even depicts two facets of her life: one on the battlefield and one tending to her beloved Commander at home. She is also the proprietor of the T-Doll cafe in the Dormitory.
- Underground Monkey: The M1903 was designed by combining elements of the Springfield Model 1892-99 KragJørgensen and the Mauser Gewehr 98 rifles, making it a relative to the later Kar98k. This was also briefly referenced in the official manga, in which Kar98k refers to Springfield as "Onee-sama" for a day.
- ID: No. 39Artist: Fangdan RuniuVoiced by: Sumire Uesaka
- April Fools: She rides into combat on horseback following the April Fool's update, a nod to Russia's historical use of traditional cavalry even through World War II.
- Charged Attack: Her "Designated Shot" skill begins gaining charge stacks once its cooldown ends, up to five, and uses them to deal a boosted-damage attack against the furthest enemy target.
- Friendly Sniper: Has a very cheerful and open demeanor.
- Gratuitous Russian: Right in her introduction line. Хорошо!
- Nice Hat: A white ushanka adorned with the Soviet emblem.
- Neural Implanting: Implied with her unique equipment, the Hayha Memory Chip which allow her to use the same skills of the famous Finnish sniper.
- Molotov Cocktail: Though she doesn't use it during gameplay, her illustration shows that she carries a bottle in her leg pouch.
- Stepford Smiler: Prior to receiving her digimind upgrade, she used her cheerful personality to hide her immense stress.
Heckler & Koch PSG-1
- ID: No. 117Artist: CanceRVoiced by: Asami Imai
- Temporary Online Content: Averted. She was once only obtainable as a map drop during Operation: Cube, but has since been added to the Heavy production pool as of July 2017 for the original version and September 2019 for the English version.
- ID: No. 42Artist: Evan揚Voiced by: Ai Shimizu
- BFG: A Soviet anti-tank rifle meant to shoot 14.5 mm rounds, weighing as much as 17 kg and requiring 2 men to operate. The barrel alone is over 1 meter in length!
- Bowdlerise: In the censored versions, she is covered up by a tight-fitting shirt.
- Ironically enough, her sprite can be seen wearing the original uncensored outfit.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: She's a perceptive and detail-oriented T-Doll, though she dislikes overly troublesome situations and would prefer to keep her nose out of it if possible.PTRD: "Aah, don't you think war is troublesome?"
- Gainaxing: Does this in her chibi sprite animations.
- Lazy Bum: Some of her lines has her half-jokingly asking for easier assignments, or outright wanting to stay in bed.
- Shout-Out: Her exclusive item, the "Blue Thickened Cape", was made as a reference to Suō Pavlichenko from Darker Than Black.
- It is worth noting that Pavlichenko was also a wielder of the PTRD.
- Statuesque Stunner: If the scaling of her weapon in her artwork and sprite is correct, she's stands at a little under 7 feet tall!
- Stripperific: In the uncensored versions she is affectionately nicknamed "Southern Hemisphere" by the player base for the sheer amount of underboobs her outfit displays.
- The Tease: Her character profile states that she can be somewhat of an aggressive flirt towards the Commander.
- ID: No. 43Artist: 幻象黑兔Voiced by: Minami Tanaka
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: Extremely prideful in and out of combat, but she absolutely can back it up with sheer skill.
- Hidden Depths: Her profile states that deep down she's actually a big softy and a huge worrywort.
- More Dakka: Though her base RoF is rather low, her skill allows her to temporarily raise it by up to 65%.
- Technician vs. Performer: The Performer to SV-98's Technician. SVD would rather trust her skills and instincts over raw calculation.
- ID: No. 180Artist: nineoVoiced by: Hisako Kanemoto
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: A tall, slender, and black-haired beauty with a straightforward and easy-going personality.
- Badass Biker: Her "Burst Rider" skin gives her road leathers and a snazzy-looking chopper.
- Coat Cape
- Drives Like Crazy: Justified. A Tactical Doll's body can withstand greater force than a regular human, on top of their increased reflexes and acuity. An extremely reckless ride for a normal person is nothing more than riding somewhat fast for her. She also mentions racing with AEK-999 in her spare time, which certainly encourages this behavior.
- I Call It "Vera": Downplayed. Though it doesn't have a specific nickname, she refers to her weapon as "kid"
- One-Hit Polykill: Her skill, Penetrating Shot, hits everything between her and her intended target.
- The Fashionista: Implied by her uniform and lines. Several of her lines imply that her outfit is made of expensive, high-quality materials, cautioning others to take great care of them.Panzerbüchse 39: "Commander, my clothes are not cheaper than the gun, please be careful with them."
- Statuesque Stunner: She's about as tall, if not taller, than her rifle is long.
Heckler & Koch G28
- ID: No. 146Artist: エロ牛Voiced by: Nozomi Yamamoto
- Beauty Mark: Her damaged artwork and alternate skins reveal she has one on her left breast.
- Dramatic Irony: In her cafe story, G28 is looking for her older sister HK416 yet when she is finally reunited with her, G28 doesn't recognize HK416 due to Griffin PMC erasing all of G28's memories of the latter to keep the existence of Squad 404 a secret.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Her cheerful and carefree personality contrasts the no-nonsense HK416.
- Gag Boobs: Has massive boobs that tend to come up in conversation around her, and she's managed to hit various people in the head with them.
- In-Series Nickname: Goes by Gillian while working at Jill's bar. The bar's regulars gave her that nickname. Funny enough, it's also the name of Jill's male coworker in her game who's Running Gag is that no one ever calls him Gillian but other absurd nicknames like "John Face".
- Oktoberfest: Her "Wiesnbier" costume is themed after this, and quite appropriately for a T-Doll named after a German weapon, G28's favourite drink is beer.
- Underground Monkey: The G28 is the designated marksman rifle variant of the HK417, which itself is the battle rifle variant of the HK416.
- ID: No. 247Artist: AIKOVoiced by: Sayako Tojou
- Clock King: Her lines implies she's a stickler for ponctuality as a nod towards the reputation of Switzerland as excellent watchmakers.
- Lethal Chef: Can make good looking food that tastes horrible and she usually gives her food to those who angered her.
- More Dakka: Combined with A-Team Firing. Her skill trades accuracy for a massive rate of fire buff.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: Her headphones are stamped with the Swiss flag.
- ID: No. 226Artist: 黑猫桃园Voiced by: Kana Ichinose
Fabrique Nationale SPR A3G
- ID: No. 235Artist: ゆらんVoiced by: Sayaka Kitahara
- Mysterious Watcher: Her hobby is "supervising" people, which is more along the lines of people-watching...or rather, people-staring.
- ID: No. 184Artist: 92MVoiced by: Yukiyo Fujii
- Adorkable: She becomes a giddy fangirl when it comes to her beloved "Burning Fever"
- Hidden Depths: She's a die-hard fan of Tokusatsu films note . She even speaks like a Stock Shōnen Hero while in combat.
- Shrinking Violet: While the gun itself is immensely popular, she dislikes attention and will do what she can to not stick out.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: A very bright red. She even lampshades the irony of her having such a bright and unique hair color, despite not wanting to stand out.
- ID: No. 200Artist: 时辰Voiced by: Chihiro Inamoto
- Rare Guns: The XM-3 was part of an unofficial program that was concerned with improving upon the shortcomings US Marines encountered with the M40A3. No more than 52 of these rifles were made, and 48 of them were slated to be destroyed. The destruction never occurred, and all 52 rifles were eventually transferred to the US Army and transferred again to the Civilian Marksmanship Program, where they have been auctioned off to civilians for five-digit sums.
- Sergeant Rock: A strict and no-nonsense T-Doll who has little patience for mistakes.
- ID: No. 252Artist: Pandea workVoiced by: Oozeki Eri
- Antiquated Linguistics: She speaks in a rather poetic, antiquated manner, which can be roughly translated as Flowery Elizabethan English.
- BFG: The KSVK is a large-caliber (12.7x108mm) anti-materiel rifle designed to punch through walls and light-armored vehicles, and measures close to 150cm long. In fact, the rifle is about as long as the T-Doll herself is tall in the character art.
- Chuunibyou: Coupled by her Antiquated Linguistics, she has a tendency to say rather grandiose and cryptic things.
- In the "Freaky Pandemic" event, she completely misinterprets P7's..."excuse" for wanting to disarm the base's alarms as a fateful prophetic message from God Jackstar, the Unfathomable Abyss, the Dancing Stardust of Sagittarius, the Blazing Inferno of the Frozen Hell, Second Principal Leader of the Incomplete Brigade.
- Early-Bird Cameo: She makes an appearance in the EN Server's Halloween "Freaky Pandemic" event, long before Isomer.
- Expy: Her "Darkside Moonwalk" is one of Michael Jackson.
- Happily Adopted: She was adopted by DP-12 note some time before her activation as a Griffin T-Doll, though she would not remember this until after her MOD3 upgrade.
- Little Bit Beastly: Her character design has two tufts of hair sprouting from her head like canine ears, though these are decorative only.
- They Call Him "Sword": Her name in her past life as a Nurse Doll, KSVK was called Dushevnyy. Reclaims this name after recovering her memories during her MOD 3 story.
- Temporary Online Content: She is awarded as map E1-4 clear award of the Isomer event.
Yokosuka Type 4
- ID: No. 270Artist: 藤ちょこVoiced by: Miku Itou
- Antiquated Linguistics: She speaks using highly traditional vocabulary. In her early Chinese quotes she uses the Royal "We", while in her Japanese update she refers to herself using the archaic Japanese pronoun 我輩 (wagahai)
- Historical In-Joke: In reference to the rifle's development at Yokosuka Naval Arsenal, her Enhancement quote is a line from "Through the Day, Throughout the Week", a song used by sailors of the Imperial Japanese Navy.
- Rare Guns: Production of the Type 4 halted with Japan's surrendering in 1945, leaving only 100 fully-assembled units out of the slated 250.
- Sequential Artist: She's secretly a mangaka working on an online shoujo manga called "Is That Handsome and Cute Angel Really My Commander?", which is supposedly highly popular among other T-dolls. When the subject is brought up, she's quick to laugh it off and deny any knowledge of such a project.
- Underground Monkey: There really is no better way to describe the Type 4 than a Japanese bootleg M1 Garand.
SIG SSG 3000
- ID: No. 273Artist: 咩爆Voiced by: Hitomi Ohwada
- Cat Smile: Has one on each of her art images.
- Friendly Sniper: She's extremely patient but friendly all the same. She actually enjoys stalking and observing her prey to the point that she creates pretend dialogue for her targets while watching them through her scope.
- Goggles Do Nothing: She wears a pair of goggles on her head.
- Mismatched Eyes: Her eyes are heterochromatic, with her left eye being red and her right being green.
- Super Senses: In addition to her heterochromia listed above, each of her eyes can detect different electromagnetic wavelengths, allowing her to observe targets during extreme weather or even in pitch darkness.
- ID: No. 305Artist: 瑶柱菌Voiced by:
- Super OCD: She is extremely fixated on "symmetrical aesthetics", in which she judges things based on how symmetrical they are. She will even make rearranging her own echelon formation a top priority if it means satisfying her tastes, in which if successful, will maximize her combat potential.
- Underground Monkey: The Tabuk is an Iraqi DMR that was derived from the Zastava M72 and M70, themselves Serbian copies of the RPK and AKM, respectively.
Mondragón Modelo 1908
- ID: No. 317Artist: 電報NVoiced by: Misuzu Togashi
- The Dreaded: G&K dolls refer to her as "El Demonia" (The Demoness) owing to her brutal streak.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: She's a harsh disciplinarian who favors rules and regulations, and is eager to correct the mistakes of other T-Dolls. Her knowledge of common T-Doll weaknesses also gives her an edge when it comes to straightening out her fellow dolls.
- Rare Guns: The M1908 was never a very successful weapon, being made in small amounts during the early 20th century in Europe using a patent purchased from general Manuel Mondragón of Mexico. Between Switzerland, Imperial Germany, and France, about four thousand rifles were made in several configurations, but were quickly passed up on due to the overly-complex mechanism of its straight-pull system, which made it very susceptible to fouling in the trenches of World War I, and thus a very unreliable weapon. Although the Imperial Luftwaffe did make use of a sizable amount, they too were quickly supplanted when Germany adopted aircraft-mounted machineguns for their planes. Very few M1908s survived the war, and those that did saw sporadic use throughout the other wars of the century, and are exceedingly rare nowadays.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: Her outfit is a stylized version of the Mexican Army's dress uniform.
- ID: No. 53Artist: RANVoiced by: Ai Kayano
- Armor-Piercing Attack: A given, considering her class, but at MOD3, her ability allows her to completely bypass an enemy's shields and deal damage directly to them. This can be exploited to cheese certain bosses with strong shields but are squishy otherwise, namely the special Fail nodes of Glory Days.
- Badass Boast: Claims that she can take down a cheetah speeding through grassland with just one shot.
- BFG: Her gun is bigger and more powerful than dedicated anti-tank rifles. The rounds it shoots is originally meant for autocannons. It is so large that part of its barrel is cropped off in her character CG.
- Cold Sniper: A highly-focused and stoic T-Doll dedicated solely to her craft, she takes her role as a sniper very seriously.
- Cringe Comedy: In her victory animation for her "Aristocrat Experience Service", she chokes and collapses after taking a sip of tea among all things.
- Crippling Overspecialization: Second only to DSR-50 for highest damage output with a single shot in the game, but at the cost of an extremely low rate of fire even for a rifle T-Doll. Her ROF is so low that at least one wiki recommends pairing her with damage-boosting handguns rather than ROF-boosting ones. Also, in order to get that damage output, she has to wait fifteen seconds for her skill to fully charge to its 8x damage multiplier. The only boss battles in the game that come even remotely close to lasting that long are Dreamer and Agent. Her Digi-Mind Upgrade is an attempt by the devs to fix this, increasing her skill's multiplier from 8x to 10x and changing its targeting priority from frontliners to anything she's guaranteed to score a One-Hit Kill on (failing that, enemies with the highest HP) and causing her to fire again at 4x damage with zero startup if she killed her last target, potentially causing a chain reaction. She's still an immensely slow burst damage dealer, but at least she has a chance to wipe out entire squads given enough time.
- Hidden Buxom: She's actually quite busty. Not that anyone knew until her summer bikini was implemented.
- Hidden Depths: In her "Reindeer" costume backstory, she tells the Commander that she secretly wishes to see snow, which is almost nonexistent where she comes from. Of course, when the weather couldn't deliver, the Commander did.
- I Work Alone: She emphasizes this in her MOD3 side-story, protesting the Commander's decision to assign her to a squad with teammates PTRD, TEC-9, and TAC-50. While on their mission to hunt down the remnants of a gang of illegal T-doll traffickers, she attempts to sneak ahead of her comrades and raid the gang's old HQ on her own.
- Joshikousei: Despite being a South African gun, her uniform essentially makes her one.
- Leotard of Power: Her MOD3 outfit changes from a school uniform to a black leotard complete with a camouflage cape.
- Meido: Her "Aristocrat Experience Service" outfit turns her into this, with the rifle seemingly acting as her broom.
- One-Hit Kill: Specializes in these, at the detriment of everything else (see Crippling Overspecialization above).
Lee-Enfield No.4 Mk1
- ID: No. 50Artist: reiVoiced by: Haruka Tomatsu
- Badass Adorable: When in her "Onion Gunner" costume. She tries her best to retain her proud soldier personality, which leads to humorous results such as asking you to squat down when speaking to her or reminding herself to remain balanced as she walks with her rifle.
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: If the official 4-koma is to be believed. Being the absolutely serious soldier she is, Lee-Enfield prefers to prepare her meals by tossing everything "nutritious" under the sun into the pannote , much to the chagrin of Welrod MkII.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Has a monocle with a sniper reticle that she uses to tie her hair.
- Hidden Depths: Her profile states that she is a good storyteller in private, making her popular among younger T-dolls.
- One-Hit Kill: She is renowned in the current meta for being an incredibly beefy unit that straddles the line between the medium-damage, fast-firing RFs and the sluggish "Bamboo" nukers. With enough enhancement and when grouped with the proper HGs, Lee-Enfield can one-shot virtually all non-boss enemy types in the game to date without being massively overkill like the "Bamboo" lot.
- Perpetual Frowner: She always seems either dead serious or permanently upset in both her character arts and in-mission sprites, with the sole exception being her third skin, in which her "younger" version smiles optimistically.
- Real Women Don't Wear Dresses: Refuses to wear skirts or dresses. This leads to oddities like her wedding outfit being a leotard.
- The Stoic: She has a proud and no-nonsense soldier personality.
- ID: No. 48Artist:: DuoyuanjunVoiced by: Haruka Tomatsu
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: She is very proud of her status as an extremely accurate and high-performance sniper, to the point where she will constantly say it to your face in her acquisition line.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: According to her artist, she becomes this when the Commander is spotted with another T-Doll, much so that he can feel her cold presence nearby. Her jealousy, however, does not extend to other T-Dolls.
- Cold Sniper: Sells herself as a high-performance weapon solely made for killing. Once you get to know her though, she's actually quite wishy-washy.
- Expy: Her outfit and Cold Sniper personality is reminiscent of Hitman's Agent 47. Duoyuanjun even notes that her red tie pays homage to the gun's first videogame appearance through the Hitman series.
- Hidden Depths: She is said to adore furry animals to a degree that she'll say strange things when she starts petting them.
- Ironic Fear: Despite being a T-Doll, she has an irrational fear of ghosts, and is otherwise easily spooked by other things associated with Halloween.
- Is This Thing Still On?: Despite her preferring to present herself as The Stoic, she squeed with absolute delight after MP5 presented her with a carton of chocolate ice cream she smuggled out of SF-controlled territory. Naturally, the comm channel to the Commander is left wide open.
- Lethal Chef: She is one according to her illustrator.
- More Dakka: Much like SVD above, but her skill is even more effective.
- Poisoned Chalice Switcheroo: On two occasions, where she tried to prank the Commander with wasabi-flavored candy and salted coffee. Predictably, she fell for her own trap both times.
- Rare Guns: The WA2000 itself is astronomically rare in reality, with only around 176 units having been manufactured at all before production ended. Even more so, hers is the Generation 1 model, which was made in extremely limited quantities even by WA2000 standards, before being superseded by the Generation 2 update.
- Senseless Violins: Carries her rifle inside a violin case in her Prom's Rest Sign costume.
- Sweet Tooth: She has a passion for sweet snacks and chocolate ice cream.
- Tsundere: A seemly haughty person, but is in fact affectionate towards the commander. It's implied that this is because she views herself more of a weapon, designed only to fulfill her duties, than a person.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chocolate ice cream, though she doesn't want anyone to know about this.
- Vocal Dissonance: Despite her very mature and professional appearance, her voice is unusually high-pitched and squeaky. There are several HGs that sound older than her.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Bugs, and to a far lesser degree birds.
- Wine Is Classy: In her "Snowy Appointment" backstory, she shares a glass of Glühwein with the Commander.
- ID: No. 46Artist: 芙芙酱Voiced by: Ai Kayano
- Awesome, but Impractical: Like most "Bamboo" RFs, she suffers from horrid mobility overall, which makes her quite lackluster despite her stellar damage. Kar98k ultimately suffers from having both a below average RoF and a long period of downtime in combat when her Skill activates, leaving much to be desired despite her status as a 5-star T-Doll.
- Two particular aspects about her skill render her practically useless. The first is that its x7 damage multiplier is lower than that of other 5-star bamboos, who usually clock in at x8. The second, and most damning of all, is that the skill's effective power is split between two shots, each dealing x3.5 of her attack damage. This practically guarantees that the enemy will survive the first shot, shield up to use a skill, and render the second shot in-effective, making her completely useless as a bamboo. She did, however, find a niche use against the Doppelsoldners in the Continuum Turbulence event, where she is capable of one-shotting them with her skill, essentially allowing her to dispose of up to two of them per activation.
- Coat Cape: She wears an oversized fur-trim coat.
- Expy: She closely resembles Major Erwin Konig, in that she wears the same fur coats, grey uniform and a similar cap. It also helps that the Major's preferred weapon is a scoped version of the Mauser rifle.
- Lady of War: According to her artist, she was designed with an elegant heiress or even a queen in mind. This is also reflected in her elegant and commanding manner of speech.
- Not Drawn to Scale: Verging on Small Girl, Big Gun. Her rifle is as big as she is, though whether this is simply a mistake or a stylistic touch is uncertain.
- It is joked within the player base that her height is roughly 1.1 meters (110cm.), or the actual length of the weapon.
- Series Mascot: Her face is the main icon of the game.
- Shout-Out: Her third skill activation quote is likely a reference to Major Rudol von Stroheim.Kar98k: "Fool, our power is number one in the world!"
- ID: No. 128Artist: SaruVoiced by: Rumi Ookubo
- Animal Motifs: Rabbit.
- Badass Adorable
- Pædo Hunt: Her many secretary lines imply that the Commander usually engages in...*ahem* "training", with her, on some nights, where he often teases her too much to her liking. The way she words it suggests that it has happened before.M99: "Teach me something tonight, commander. Don't tease me again though, the last time was way too embarrassing!"
- Her damaged CG while wearing the "Rabbit Squad" costume makes it seem as if she's trying to call the cops on whomever did it to her. Her phone even has the number for the Chinese Police hotline punched in.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Is capable of dealing massive damage with her rifle despite her small frame.
- Small Girl, Big Gun: Probably the most notable case in the game. Her gun is an anti-materiel rifle that weighs at twelve kilograms unloaded, and yet she has the smallest stature among all Rifle T-Dolls.
- Token Mini-Moe: Of the RF class.
- ID: No. 148Artist: 十月十日 奏 (Heiwari Kanade)Voiced by: Asami Seto
- Artistic License Military: Downplayed - while the IWS 2000 is generally considered an anti-materiel rifle and early developmental versions actually had AMR in their name, its is actually not a rifle at all, as it is actually a smoothbore gun that fires fin-stablized projectiles.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Despite her monstrous damage potential, IWS is regarded as one of the least practical 5-star T-Dolls in the game as of the current meta due to her absolutely glacial pace of getting anything done at all. Slow to fire and even slower to set up, her awesome damage per shot is considered excessive and very situational, as there are only a tiny handful of bosses that boast HP mandating the use of such heavy firepower, if they haven't been dealt with using Fire Support Echelons already. She does see consistent use against KCCO Hydras, but even that niche has other potential options.
- BFG: Her weapon, an Anti-Materiel Rifle is almost as big as she is.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: She frequently drops or misplaces items by accident.
- Difficult, but Awesome: Assuming you still want to make practical use of her, IWS requires a very specific set of buffing HGs to be effectivenote . This setup is colloquially known as the "Exodia Squad", due to how incredibly rare each individual component of it is.
- Other formations (such as Double Jupiter) have depreciated the Exodia squad, but the key component in nearly all such formations is amping up her fire speed as much as possible to counteract the loss in speed from her skill.
- Mighty Glacier: True to her namesake's status as a BFG, IWS is slow to move, slow to fire, and her unique skill further sinks her fire rate to absolute oblivion. However, once she's properly set up, she deals frankly absurd damage consistently, comparable to top-tier bamboos.
- The Reliable One: As a means of improving herself, she is always asking to help the Commander and her fellow T-Dolls.
- ID: No. 179Artist: lidukeVoiced by: Yuka Saitou
- Armor-Piercing Attack: A given, considering that she's a RF, but her active ability takes this Up to Eleven by allowing her to deal more damage to armored enemies than standard ones. At level 10, one buffed shot to an armored enemy deals x10 of her base damage. When paired with either NTW-20 or M99 in a RF/HG echelon, she could make very short work of most event bosses by outright skipping special health thresholds where they will unleash special abilities.
- Bowdlerized: Her Highest Bidder outfit was heavily censored even in the CN and TW builds of the game, where character CGs tend to be more laxed and skimpy compared to those released in more conservative markets like KR and EN. While her dress itself is already translucent, leaving little to imaginations, the original design◊ has a wide open top and barely any cloth at all, and the sheer amount of bare skin suggest she's Going Commando as well. In the censored builds of the game, the open front of her dress is darkened to tone down on the Absolute Cleavage factor.
- Double Entendre: Many of her lines are this.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: She only wears stocking on her right leg, leaving her left bare.
- Femme Fatale: Beneath her calm and peaceful facade is a T-doll full of desire, with just her presence emanating a sense of danger. That said, it is difficult to ascertain what her motives are.
- In her New Year costume story, the Commander got goosebumps upon learning that she was in charge of distributing the traditional New Year's red packets, and for good reason.
- Lady in Red: Her personality altogether. This is also fitting with her "Pantone Peony" costume.
- Odd Name Out: Not her entire name, but rather her prefix. While many T-Dolls associated with German firearms are given the "Gr" prefix when introduced on certain servers, DSR-50 instead has the very confusing "Gd". This could be seen as either a typo or a way to denote that the DSR-50 is German but not a Heckler & Koch product, as Dolls with the "Gr" prefix carry a H&K firearm.
- Situational Sword: DSR-50 is currently the second most powerful "bamboo" in the game on a per-shot basis, and the most powerful by a large marginnote if shot at armored enemies with her skill maxed and active. Said skill also prioritizes bosses, giving her a more dedicated "niche" than many other "bamboos". However, using her on normal armored enemies is usually overkill, and armored bosses aren't a common sight outside of certain events, so her great potential damage isn't often fully realized.
- She's Got Legs: Made all the more apparent by her ridiculously-short miniskirt and one-leg stocking.
- Temporary Online Content: She is only available as map clear reward for beating E2-4 of Operation Deep Dive, and cannot drop or be crafted otherwise.
- Thrill Seeker: Her lines and costume stories show that she enjoys the thrill of danger, and that she isn't shy about making the plan even bolder.
- ID: No. 222Artist: 洲川TerrasVoiced by: Aimi
- Adaptational Nationality: While her rifle was made in America, TAC-50 identifies herself as Canadian as a Shout-Out to her rifle being mostly used by the Canadian Army and a tribute to the anonymous Canadian Joint Task Force 2 operative who made the longest recorded sniper kill in history in 2017.
- Canada, Eh?: Not only does she identify herself as Canadian, her eyepatch is shaped like a maple leaf and she has a love for maple syrup.
- Cruel Mercy: As she is not authorized to shoot civilians, TAC-50 avenges AH-400 by making Passadou confess to the crime on a livestream, then tipping her location to the media, so that she can watch her carefully engineered image crumble before her very own eyes. TAC-50 even wishes her for a long live before leaving.
- Determinator: As TAC-50 says it herself, she "was rolled out with a factory setting of 'does not give up easily'". She spends an entire year to find her best friend's killer and finally avenges her in the end.
- Drone Deployer: Her recon drone serves as a target spotter, and her active ability hits marked targets for high damage.
- Hidden Depths: The Halloween 2020 event shows that she harbors a liking for theaters, even befriending a doll attandant of an opera singer.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: Her skill is unique among "bamboo" rifles in that it can crit; despite having the lowest damage multiplier, stacking critical chance and critical damage buffs allows her to vastly outdamage other rifles per shot. It gets to the point where she can instantly delete bossess with a single skill activation. Against common mobs, however, most of that ludicrous damage is wasted as overkill, meaning she is as impractical as other bamboos for general use.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Loves maple syrup to the point she adds it to all of her meals, with fans joking that TAC-50's maple syrup addiction rivals FNC's love of chocolate.
Desert Tech Stealth Recon Scout
- ID: No. 211Artist: necoVoiced by: Arisa Kouri
- ID: No. 231Artist: RedjuiceVoiced by: Chiaki Takahashi
- Bottomless Magazines: Played with. Her skill grants her three special bullets each fight that deal increased damage, and each skill activation will use up one after a short aiming period. What the skill description doesn't tell you is that, should the fight go on for longer than expected, M82A1 will keep using her skill even if she's already fired her three shots.
- Cult of Personality: As mentioned in her character sheet and referenced to in her voice lines and ability, M82A1's past life was that of being worshipped as a "Goddess" by a cult who believed her computing power would lead them to happiness. Ultimately, her guidance caused tragedy for the cult.
- Fallen Hero: Her failure as a "Goddess" causes her to want to live a simple life of obeying orders, just like her former followers.
- Gathering Steam: Her skill is pretty unique in that it gains power stacks that increase its overall power by having M82A1 in the echelon and winning fights in the current mission, up to a maximum of 30% bonus damage at 3 stacks. Without these stacks, her skill deals high damage per shot, but nowhere near its full potential.
- I Work Alone: Due to her failures in her past life, M82A1 hates being relied on, and will only work with others if forced to. It is to the extent that she refuses to give the commander her suggestions, out of fear that they wouldn't get the answer they wanted.
- Stop Worshipping Me: Mentions this in one of her secretary lines, outright stating that dolls were not gods, and the only wishes they could grant were their own.
- Temporary Online Content: She is only obtainable by opening supply crates during Operation Continuum Turbulence, and is acquired either at random, or a guaranteed drop after uncrating 777 boxes.
- ID: No. 197Artist: 細重ソウジVoiced by: Reina Ueda
- A Day in the Limelight: She's a focus of the T-Doll side of the Il Teatrino event alongside her sister Ceno, SPAS-12 and SAT8.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: She calls out her sister M91/38 for being dishonest and a troublemaker.
- The Fashionista: She designed both her sister's and her own ornate uniforms.
- Gun Twirling: She twirls around her four-foot long rifle, bayonet included, in her victory animation. The combined length of the gun and bayonet is long enough to go through the ground at several points.
- In-Series Nickname: Goes by the nickname Cano.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Her buff tile affects other rifles instead of handguns.
- ID: No. 198Artist: 細重ソウジVoiced by: Reina Ueda
- A Day in the Limelight: She's a focus of the T-Doll side of the Il Teatrino event alongside her sister Cano, SPAS-12 and SAT8.
- Bad Liar: Most of what she says is clearly true. Obviously.
- Fighting Your Friend: She's was a boss fight in the Gunslinger Girl Il Teatrino event as part of a community-driven speedrunning competition and standing in for the assassin Pinocchio in Triela's Lotus-Eater Machine. The Commander lampshades how apt Ceno's new codename is, fitting right into her tendency to compulsively lie.
- In-Series Nickname: Goes by the nickname Ceno.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Like her sister, her buff tile affects other rifles instead of handguns.
- Odango Hair: Spots one bun on each side of her head in her "Miss Pinocchio" skin.
- Situational Sword: Her skill shot deals insane damage to enemies without the Elite tag, more than enough to strike down a full health Doppelsoldner in a single hit - of course, given that specific enemies stop moving first in order to remove that Elite tag...
- Underground Monkey: The M91/38 is a slightly larger infantry rifle variant of the M91's Moschetto carbines.
Fabrique Nationale Ballista
- ID: No. 204Artist: 水乌龟Voiced by: Mariko Honda
- Sergeant Rock: As seen in her lines, she is a highly disciplined T-Doll who focuses on maintaining a serious and professional work environment around her. She even calls out her squad leader, FAL, for being unfocused on the job.Ballista: "This fashion magazine belongs to... Ugghh, she's still just as unfocused as usual."
JianShe JS 05
- ID: No. 192Artist: 音符Voiced by: Satomi Sato
- One Hit Poly Kill: She has potential to do this, as her active skill allows her to perforate anything standing between her and her target for moderate damage.
- Temporary Online Content: JS 05 is only available from the Halloween 2018 event shop for 180 exchange tokens, and was pulled from rotation after the event ended. As of current, there is no other means by which to acquire her.
Cheyenne Tactical M200 "Intervention"
- ID: No. 257Artist: DANGERDROPVoiced by: Yui Ogura
- Always Accurate Attack: Her active ability allows her to take careful aim and fire off guaranteed hits that also apply a damage debuff to targets hit by the attack.
- BFG: Her rifle is as long as she is tall. It is even longer in her combat sprite, where it significantly dwarfs her when stood upright.
- Bokukko: Uses boku when referring to herself.
- Gun Accessories: Fitting for her role, she carries a ballistics calculator.
- Gun Twirling: She manages to twirl a 15kg+ sniper rifle on one finger as part of her victory animation. Unlike the SG Type 97 T-Doll, whose gun is at least slightly proportional to her body, when M200 spins her rifle the stock goes through her shoulder, and the barrel clips through the ground.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: The victory pose of her "War Correspondent" costume has her pull out of thin air a camera on a tripod and, from a guitar case, a second M200 rifle with a tripod and benchrest. At least her artwork shows she has three cases with her to carry all her stuff.
- Mighty Glacier: Like IWS 2000, she's slow to move, slow to fire, and just as slow to set up. But her skill effectively makes her one of the top damage-dealing rifles in the game, with the added bonus of having perfect accuracy while her skill is active.
- Regional Bonus: Similar to Daewoo K2, 205th Armory T91, and Nambu Type 100, who were timed exclusives to the KR, TW and JP servers, respectively, M200 is this to the EN builds of the game and was added to other production pools at a later date.
- Shrinking Violet: According to her official bio, M200 is painfully shy and introverted. So shy in fact, that should someone else directly praise her for whatever reason, she will be left completely flabbergasted and confused, not knowing how to react.
- ID: No. 261Artist: 薯子ImokoVoiced by: Mariya Ise
- Chinese Vampire: Her "Sweets Extortionist!" costume.
- Neat Freak: Lots of her lines are about cleaning.
- Not So Above It All: For all her self-importance, she's quite the shopping addict and not very thrifty.
- Rightly Self-Righteous: She loves to nag and criticize people, often offering to do their work herself to make sure it's done right. And she's usually right.
- Splash Damage: Her "Rushing Cloud" skill hits all enemies in a small radius around her target.
Blaser R93 LRS2
- ID: No. 266Artist: ASKVoiced by: Yukana
- Born Lucky: According to her profile, her luck on the battlefield is so astonishingly good that she can no longer tell if it's a good or bad thing.
- The Fool: She bases much of her day-to-day activities purely on the prospects of good luck, and goes about them with a smile even when she isn't quite so lucky.
- Gathering Steam: The passive part of her skill increases her fire rate as long as she's hitting the same target. While it only stacks three times, a 30% boost is nothing to sneeze at.
- Genki Girl: She's as cheerful and happy-go-lucky as it gets, even when things don't go her way.
- Pastimes Prove Personality: She loves luck-based activities such as gambling, lucky draws, and fortune-telling.
- Temporary Online Content: She is only available as a reward for reaching the 1,800-point milestone during the Honey & 4-Leaf Clover event.
Heckler & Koch SL8-1
- ID: No. 296Artist: 薯子ImokoVoiced by: Arisa Sakuraba
- Artistic License Military: While the SL8 is used by some German police agencies in place of a marksman rifle, its effective range is barely longer than that of the G36 due to its purpose as a sporting carbine, making its tactical usefulness rather dubious.
- Bare Your Midriff: A large part of her abdomen as well as her navel is exposed thanks to her tank top.
- Coat Cape: Self-explanatory
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: The T-Doll herself has jagged, shark-like teeth.
- Underground Monkey: The SL8-1 is, for all intents and purposes, a semi-automatic G36 with "civilianized" features, such as a long barrel without facilities to attach suppressors or muzzle extensions, a fixed thumbhole stock, and, due to this being the US import model, a modified magazine well that will only accept 10-round single-stack mags.
- ID: No. 312Artist: 四骑Voiced by:
- Cold Sniper: Fellow T-Dolls find VSK cold, taciturn, and rather difficult to approach.
- Face of a Thug: A number of humans, particularly the parents of young children, are intimidated by her menacing appearance and mistake her for a human trafficker.
- Fair Cop: Prior to her employment at Griffin, she was formerly a police doll.
- Friend to All Children: Her profile states that she has a love for human children, though her appearance makes interacting with humans in general a bit difficult. Her second secretary line implies that the Commander finds her like of children... rather questionable.
- Gag Boobs: Her considerable breasts are almost ready to burst out of her shirt. Fan artists were quick to poke fun at how her breasts rest atop her magazine pouches on her torso, and the difficulty that it may cause.
- Not Drawn to Scale: Fans quickly compared the size of her rifle in her art to her body and determined that she's only about 4'10" tall.
- Underground Monkey: The VSK-94 is basically a designated marksman variant of the 9A-91.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: She wears a Russian Police jacket with what appears to be the agency's patch over her right breast pouch and a Russian flag on both sleeves.
General Liu rifle
- ID: No. 316Artist: 八号地球Voiced by: Momo Asakura
- No Social Skills: She's actually a gentle and polite girl, but is somewhat shy and has difficulty interacting with others. She is seen as having a mysterious air about her and has become the topic of rumor on several online forums.
- Rare Guns: It is unclear as to how many rifles were actually produced aside from the several designs that were tested before the project faded into obscurity. The only known examples that have survived to today are found in the Swedish Army Museum and the Springfield Armory Museum.
- Rich in Dollars, Poor in Sense: Likely a reference to General Liu Qing En's massive investment on a machinery contract with the Pratt & Whitney Tool Company, T-Doll General Liu uses lavishly expensive items with little to no concern for the cost.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: She wears a military officer's uniform similar to the ones worn during Warlord Era China.
Kalashnikov Concern SVCh
- ID: No. 329Artist: NaguVoiced by: Mutsumi Tamura
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: SVCh is exceptionally proud of her skills and loves to push herself whenever someone is watching.
- Fixed Damage Attack: At its maximum level, SVCh's skill adds a static 150 damage for each attack she and her dummies make, which is doubled if the targets has dummies of their own. This extra bit of damage ignores armor, evasion, and even HP shields, meaning that she will always do some damage unless the target is literally invulnerable.
- The Rival: One to SVD, perhaps as a reference how the weapon she's based on was designed to replace the Dragunov in Russian army service.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Honey rice dumplings.
- ID: No. 1004Origin: Guns Girl Honkai GakuenArtist: NINVoiced by: Miyuki Sawashiro (Guns Girl - Honkai Gakuen/Honkai Impact 3rd)
- Guest Fighter: From Guns Girl Honkai Gakuen.
- No Dub for You: While she is voiced in Honkai Gakuen, there's no voice for her in this game, for now.
- Regional Bonus: She is obtainable as an Extra RF during the 2017 Girls' Frontline/Honkai Gakuen event, which as of current is exclusive to the Chinese version of the game.
- ID: No. 1005Origin: Guns Girl Honkai GakuenArtist: 水熊Voiced by: Kana Asumi (Guns Girl - Honkai Gakuen/Honkai Impact 3rd)
- Guest Fighter: From Guns Girl Honkai Gakuen.
- Marth Debuted in "Smash Bros.": The character is technically from from Guns Girl - Honkai Gakuen (formerly known as Guns Girl - School Dayz), though most, if not all are more familiar with her through its "sequel", Honkai Impact 3rd.
- No Dub for You: Like above, though she is voiced in Honkai Gakuen, there's currently no voice for her in this game.
- Regional Bonus: Like Raiden Mei, Bronya is obtainable as an Extra RF during the 2017 Girls' Frontline/Honkai Gakuen event, which as of current is exclusive to the Chinese version of the game.
- ID: No. 1020Origin: VA-11 HALL-AArtist: Duoyuanjun(多元菌)Voiced by:
- Cyborg: Has a very conspicuous cyber eye made to replace the one she lost as a child. She's pretty touchy about it. For the playable Stella, this is kind of ironic, given that she's an android now.
- Emergency Transformation: At the end of the VA-11 HALL-A event, the real-world G&K manage to save the VA-11 HALL-A cast from their world's imminent destruction by extracting their data from 416's neural cloud before she woke up from her alchol-induced stupor. All of them got put into specially-manufactured T-Dolls resembling their former selves (aside from Anna, who got turned into a Fairy instead).
- Gameplay and Story Integration: Threefold. Like all VA-11 HALL-A units, her own skill in buffed if her preferred drink is being made by Jill. Additionally, she receives a special synergy bonus if she is in the same echelon as her closest friend, Sei. Her use of little dolls of herself to fight is the three-fer, as Stella doesn't have conventional combat training in the vein of Griffin dolls or even Sei.
- Guest Fighter: From VA-11 HALL-A.
- Kicking Ass in All Her Finery: Due to her status as an Ojou, Stella goes into combat clad head-to-toe in extremely fancy and expensive clothes and accessories.
- Ojou Ringlets: She has a pair of twin drills going down the sides of her head.
- Powers Do the Fighting: Her source of damage are little drones carrying guns made to resemble her that follow her around.
- Robot Master: Stella doesn't actually fight enemies herself, but instead deploys two miniature drones of herself to do the deed.
- Unusual Ears: Being a cat boomer, she has muscle growths at the top of her head with differentiated hairs that make her look like a Cat Girl. She can't actually hear through them, however.
- You Have Researched Breathing: Like other VA-11 HALL-A units apart from Jill and Dorothy, Stella has to be equipping her cyber eye to gain its bonuses, despite it already being an integral part of her body.
- ID: No. 1024Origin: Gunslinger GirlArtist: 薯子ImokoVoiced by: Anri Shiono
- Lotus-Eater Machine: Her Vita depics her living an ordinary life as a part-time maid at a luxurious hotel, loved by everyone she knows. She constantly has the feeling that everything's too perfect in her life, something that gets confirmed for her when the Commander tries to break out of the simulation with SPAS-12, who's unconsciously supporting said simulation with her Neural Cloud.
- Underground Monkey: Gameplay-wise, she shares the same exact stats as SVD, only differing in skills. SVD has a straightfoward rate of fire buff, while Rico's skill is a combination of a damage buff passive and Aimed Shot active.