Maria Naganawa is a seiyu born in the Aichi Prefecture in 1995. A relatively new face in the industry, she is affiliated with I'm Enterprise. Starting her career sometime in late 2014 voicing relatively small roles, she became a household name practically overnight with her portrayal of Kanna Kamui in Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.
- Amy Gilliam in Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn
- Ayana Amamoto in The Caligula Effect: Overdose
- Chizu Kawabata in Occultic;Nine
- Kamuri Sengoku in Slow Start
- Kanna Kamui in Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
- Komekko in KonoSuba
- Laffey in Azur Lane
- La Krusche in Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle
- Linton in Dragon Project
- Maria in Luminous Avenger iX
- Masako Negishi in Komori-san Can't Decline!
- Misa in Sdorica
- Nazuna Hiwatashi in BNA: Brand New Animal
- Platelet in Cells at Work!
- Rie Matoba in Sword Gai
- Ruri in Divine Gate
- Saku "Loli" Momoi in Wasteful Days of High School Girls
- Theiamillis "Theia" Gre Fortorthe in Rokujyouma no Shinryakusha!?
- Weedy in Arknights
Tropes associated with Maria Naganawa:
- Vocal Dissonance: Unlike some of her seniors mentioned above, she is actually quite tall (154cm) compared to the national average, and yet her voice is soft and squeaky like that of a young child. Of the female cast of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and Wasteful Days of High School Girls, she's actually among the taller ones.