- Boring, but Practical: Certain T-Dolls like M2HB, MG5, PK, and PKP have passive skills that guarantee a damage boost during the initial salvo without having to wait out any cooldown. Sure, they lack the bells and whistles of other MG units, but at the same time they are not plagued by the dependencies that their counterparts have. Furthermore, as most battles in the game are on the short end of the spectrum, having abilities that are guaranteed to activate during said window makes them highly effective at what they do.
- Hammerspace: Most MG T-Dolls produce mounts for their machineguns from thin air when they actually set down to fire. This is very observable if said MGs are large, unwieldy ones like M2HB or M1919A4.
- Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy: Most of them have rather low base accuracy to compensate for their high damage and rate of fire.
- More Dakka: Can spray a hail of bullets onto enemy squads before reloading.
- Stone Wall: Has the highest HP of all T-Doll types.
open/close all folders
- Artist: SpirtieVoiced by: Tomoyo Chuujou
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The Responsible to MG42's Foolish.
- Artist: BIBIAVoiced by: Kanae Ikadai
- Cool Big Sis: Fancies herself this to the Commander, often calling him "boy", "young man" or "kid" and teasing him about whether he's into older women or not.
- Glass Cannon: C-ranked HP. Oddly enough, considering her impressive err..."figure". Both she and CETME Ameli are this despite their body build, which raises some questions.
- Rapunzel Hair: While she's already unusually tall for a T-Doll, DP28 also possesses a glorious mane of hair that stretches down to her ankles.
- Statuesque Stunner: Possessing both impressive height and sex appeal, she is right up there with M2HB in this regard.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade B.
- Artist: LinoVoiced by: Yumi Uchiyama
- Gratuitous French: She has a habit of peppering her speech with certain French words, most notably her greetings.
- Mythology Gag: Mentions her poor balancing in many of her quotes in reference to the real AAT-52's oft-bemoaned wonky handling.
- Token Mini-Moe: She is the smallest of the MGs currently implemented in-game.
General Dynamics LWMMG
- Artist: RFFVoiced by: Hiyori Nitta
- Bare Your Midriff: Courtesy of her crop top.
- Disc-One Nuke: She is easy to get, has decent stats plus a good skill, and fairly resource-friendly, making her recommended for new players and lasts all the way up to endgame. Her nice character design is a bonus.
- Historical In-Joke: Much of her dialogue consists of her worrying about the amount of ammunition she is carrying with her and trying to use as few rounds as she possibly can. This is likely a reference to a report concerning the low overall availability of the .338 Norma Magnum cartridge, which gives the LWMMG it's edge in long-rage engagements.
- The Scrooge: She's extremely stingy when it comes to using resource, going so far as to asking others not to dispose of their Halloween candy wrapping so that she can repurpose them somehow.
- Rare Guns: The gun is still in its prototype stages, and has not seen action outside of demonstration firings.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Sports these.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: White, gradually becoming light pink near the tips.
- Artist: 叽困Voiced by: Asuka Itou
- Artistic License Military: The FG42 is classified as an automatic/battle rifle in reality rather than a machinegun, due to its inability to deliver protracted suppressive fire. It was in fact designed to be a paratrooper rifle, hence the namenote .
- Disc-One Nuke: Her skill makes her a good alternative to LWMMG for a cheaper endgame-worthy machinegun. Her firepower is somewhat lower than LWMMG to compensate for her higher rate of fire, however.
- Shown Their Work: Weird classification aside, the awkward pose of her character art is actually the intended way for Fallschirmjäger paratroopers to aim and fire their FG42s during descent, although standard regulation would require them to keep their legs parallel to each other to reduce drag.
- Artist: AS109Voiced by: Sachiyo Yoshida
- Badass Longcoat: Complete with Too Many Belts.
- Bokukko: Refers to herself using the pronoun boku.
- Chainsaw Grip BFG: Subverted. She carries her weapon like this in her illustration and in the manga, but the in-game sprite shows that she carries it with a conventional stance, and actually mounts it on a tripod when firing.
- Cute Little Fangs: A little hard to see, but she has a pair of them. They're more pronounced in her Halloween costume.
- The Napoleon: For the sake of your own health, do not poke fun of her height.
- Small Girl, Big Gun: As shown in the manga adaptation, she's about the same height as the Handgun T-Dolls like Viking.
- Artist: SpirtieVoiced by: Sayaka Yokoya
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Is the Foolish to MG34's Responsible.
- Artist: 15KVoiced by: Izumi Iwamatsu
- BFG: Her Browning M2 is most definitely the biggest G&K machinegun there is in the game, and it also fires massive bullets as well, which is reflected in her SS-ranked damage that's monstrous even by RF standards. Only the biggest and baddest (and also slowest) of RF could even hope to match her in terms of damage per shot, whom she easily blows out of the water with her massively higher rate of fire.
- Boobs of Steel: Has probably the most impressively-large bust among the cast that always looks to be ready to spill out of her shirt.
- Disc-One Nuke: Boasting massive damage per volley and a very powerful passive ability M2HB's only crimp is her lower rarity that puts a cap on her stat growth. Being a 3-star MG, players wouldn't need to look very far to find her. In fact, Commanders level 60 to 80 are guaranteed to receive one copy of her every ten levels.
- Lazy Bum: According to her official profile, she would much rather be slacking off or sleeping when not in combat.
- Stronger Than They Look: If her supermodel frame is to be believed. She has no problem hoisting an entire 84lb. (sans ammo) Browning M2 around like it's a common assault rifle, and likely the tripod it is mounted on as well. All that adds up to a rather uncomfortably-heavy 128lb. that she's lugging around without breaking a sweat, and that's still not counting the ammo.
- Artist: 废人Voiced by: Sora Amamiya
- Artist: 雪樱樱Voiced by: Yoshino Nanjo
- Animal Motifs: The fox. The Arctic fox, to be precise, which is also the name of one of her alternate costumes.
- Chew Bubblegum: While kicking ass, as well.
- Lazy Bum: Puts in minimal effort into her work and actually considers working even less if she gets MVP.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
- Artist: Sam_AshtonVoiced by: Iori Nomizu
- No Social Skills: She wants to try her best for her comrades, but has difficulty mixing socially.
Heckler & Koch HK23
- Artist: Rain LanVoiced by: Satomi Sato
- Odango Hair: Sports two positively massive buns on her head.
- Underground Monkey: The HK23 is just a 5.56 version of the HK21
Sumitomo NTK-62 note
- Artist: かれいVoiced by: Hibiku Yamamura
- Artist: DDALVoiced by:
- Artist: 木shiyoVoiced by: Kaori Nazuka
"Commander, I will wipe out all the enemies for you. In return, could you please not stand so close to me?"
- Contralto of Danger: She speaks with a somewhat deep and manly tone.
- The Social Darwinist: She considers only the strong and the worthy to be true rivals and enemies, while the weak are only meant to be swept aside.
- The Stoic: A self-described "solitary being" who dislikes idle chit chat.
- When She Smiles: Sports a delightfully warm smile with the "By Your Side" costume.
- Artist: 猫头神Voiced by: Risa Taneda
"So this is where I've been assigned to, huh? MG3 reporting in! Let's give the enemy a taste of true firepower!"
- D-Cup Distress: In one of her Idle lines, she complains about her breasts getting in the way. Another line shows her worrying about them getting bigger.
- Underground Monkey: The MG3 is essentially a modernized MG42 chambered to fire 7.62×51mm NATO standard ammunition.
- Artist: SuisaiVoiced by: Aoi Yuuki
"Browning M1918... Uwa! You were already here, Commander? Please don't try to surprise me when I'm rehearsing!~"
- A.K.A.-47: Her weapon is actually the updated A2 model, as evident by the hinged shoulder plate on the stock and the shrunken handguard that covers only the gas tube rather than both the tube and the barrel.
- Cool Shades: With the exception of the "The Christmas You Wish You Had" costume, every costume of hers has a pair of sunglasses resting on her head. Her MOD3 costume swaps out the aviator design for some ballistic glasses.M1918: Ahh~~ My sunglasses...
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": Not a fan of the moniker "Auntie BAR". She claims she's "not that old". Though she might be younger than Colt M1911 and especially Nagant 1895, she's still one of the older guns.
- Genki Girl: She's incredibly upbeat and energetic, which changes sharply following her MOD3 upgrade where she becomes more serious and grim.
- Glass Cannon: Downplayed, compared to DP28 and Ameli. While she has high Evasion (S-ranked) for an MG and decent Damage (A-ranked), her HP (B-ranked) is nothing to write home about.
- Hartman Hips: Whaddya mean you didn't notice?!
- Idiot Hair: In addition to the expected forelock on top, she also has some cowlicks on the sides.
- Nobody Touches the Hair: One of her secretary lines has her asking you not to touch her hair, fearing it will be damaged. This may be a reference to the flimsiness of her namesake's bipod.
- Playboy Bunny: Her alternate costume decks her out in one of these.
- Played for Laughs: She humorously hopes that the new doll is an assault rifle like her in her "T-doll produced" line, which is ironic given that she is categorized in-game as an MG.
- Preorder Bonus: She's offered as a pre-registration bonus for the English version of the game.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade A.
- Artist: ミカピカゾVoiced by: Asuka Itou
- Badass Biker: Her kit seems to have been designed to evoke this aesthetic.
- Firing One-Handed: Her attack animation has her channeling her inner Rambo, shouldering the M60 and firing it one-handed, with her left hand cradling the belt as it loads into the gun.
- Artist: Evan揚Voiced by:
- Chew Bubblegum: Constantly.
- Underground Monkey: An M249 SAW variant with several rail systems added and some non-essential parts removed to save weight.
- Artist: SAVoiced by: Rika Tachibana
"Oh my, so you are commander? I'm Mk48, hope we can have plenty of fun here♥"
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: Firmly believes herself to be superior to M60 and M240. She also demands her echelon mates to be thankful for her presence.
- Combat Sadomasochist: A hardcore Sadist based on her lines, she finds inflicting pain and punishment quite stimulating. Inversely, she sees nothing wrong with being on the receiving end either.
- Wingding Eyes: Her pupils are shaped as hearts in her damaged artwork (see above).
- Narcissist: She demands attention, which also serves as another avenue of excitement for her.
- Underground Monkey: A 7.62x51mm NATO variant of the Mk. 46, which, in turn is a variant of the M249 SAW.
- Artist: RANVoiced by: Minami Tsuda
- Badass Biker: Played straight with her "Peerless Yakuza Rider" outfit.
- Her damaged artwork for this costume is a Shout-Out to the legendary "motorcycle slide" from AKIRA
- Badass Longcoat: In her base art and "Peerless Yakuza Rider" costume. IRL, her artist stated that several individuals have expressed interest in marketing her coat. While designs were made, the coats never entered mass-production most likely to avoid copyright violations.
- Tomboyish Voice: Her lines and character design show her in a cool and somewhat manly fashion, especially her "Peerless Yakuza Rider" costume.
- Artist: 水熊Voiced by: Chiyo Ousaki
- Glass Cannon: C-ranked HP, which is tied with DP28.
- Artist: 兔爷Voiced by: Riiko Tazawa
- Chew Bubblegum: Constantly in her default skin.
- Face of a Thug: One of her lines states that she wears glasses to mask her face, which others find rather intimidating.
- Meganekko: Sports a massive pair of round-framed glasses.
- Oral Fixation: She always has something to chew on in either of her skins, whether that's bubblegum or a toothpick.
- Underground Monkey: The Type 80 was designed after the PK machine gun.
Zakłady Mechaniczne Tarnów UKM-2000
- Artist: DSマイルVoiced by:
- Cloudcuckoolander: Believes that she fled to Earth and that she's hiding from her people, allegedly a race of alien Cat Folk. For... some reason.
- In the Hood: Wears one as part of her combat attire. Comes complete with cat ears.
- Temporary Online Content: She is only available via random map drops throughout the Isomer event.
- Underground Monkey: The UKM series of general-purpose machineguns are basically Polish-adapted versions of the Russian PK/PKS.
M1915 CSRG Chauchat
- Artist: hanasaVoiced by:
- Artist:Voiced by:
Heckler & Koch MG4
- Artist: necoVoiced by: Haruka Yoshimura"H&K MG4, will be serving you from today on. *sigh* hope I can fit in here..."
- Badass Armfold: As part of her victory animation.
- Hidden Depths: Although quiet and standoffish, several of her lines show that she wishes to be acknowledged by those around her, while her profile indicates that she is secretly concerned about her image towards others.
- Mega Twintails: Although it doesn't look the part at first, upon closer observation, her Rapunzel Hair is parted into two distinct halves, each ending in a separate scrunchie and seems to be giving gravity the finger as they remain upright all the time.
- The Stoic: She speaks with a quiet tone, with an implied lack of interest in those around her.
- Tsundere: Her OATH and holiday lines imply this.
Heckler & Koch MG5
- Artist: infukunVoiced by: Ami Koshimizu(smirking) "Surprised, Commander? MG5, I'll be serving under your orders from now on."
- Contralto of Danger: Speaks in a harsh and menacing tone.
- No Social Skills: As the result of her seriousness and intensity as a T-doll, she has a difficult time getting along with others. She really does want to make friends, but she's afraid that she'll harm them in some way.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Covers her right eye.
- The Reliable One: A highly skilled and professional T-Doll who is eager to prove her capabilities to the Commander and her comrades.
- Underground Monkey: The MG5 is essentially a scaled-up MG4 chambered to fire 7.62x51mm NATO ammunition. While this would technically make her MG4's younger sister, MG5 merely suggests that the two are colleagues.
- Weak, but Skilled: Despite her somewhat mediocre stats across the board, it is MG5's passive skill, great tile buff placement, and huge magazines that make her one of the premier MGs in the current meta. Due to the nature of her skill, however, MG5 is at a disadvantage during very short skirmishes, where battles are usually over before her passive could kick in.
- Artist: 十月十日 奏 (Heiwari Kanade)Voiced by: Ayaka Suwa"Combat specialist 'Negev' reporting in. Be prepared to make good use of me."
- All There in the Manual: The official artbook notes her yandere persona was made up to be stronger. It's not until Chapter 7 Night stages reveal the actual reason.
- The Ace: Calls herself "Combat Specialist Negev" in her introduction line, and as 5* T-Doll, boy does it ever show.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: Much of her arrogance is explained by the persona she puts on as explained below, though her title "Combat Specialist" isn't just for show.
- Berserk Button: She falls for Alchemist's provocations and charges full-tilt into enemy lines during Chapter 6 operations, an action which would eventually strip her of her command and place her under behavioral supervision alongside AR Team.
- Blood Knight: She would like nothing more than to spill the blood of Sangvis dolls.
- Dark and Troubled Past: The night stages in Chapter 7 reveals that she has one and a unique reason on making a yandere persona.
- Sigil Spam: One woman version. She carries close to 20 Stars of David in her clothing, in case you forget that she uses an Israeli gun.
- Situational Sword: Negev's skill lets her gradually stack up damage the longer she is on the battlefield, with each stack lasting for 25 seconds at level 10. Theoretically, this would make her extremely powerful during longer fights, but practically this is of little use, as battles are usually too short for her to gain maximum momentum short of some extremely specific bosses, namely the two Judge nodes in Chapters 9 and 10.
- Slasher Smile: Her default expression is this.
- Small Girl, Big Gun: With her "Little Vagrant" costume. Because of her small size, she can be seen visibly struggling with handling her weapon.
- Tsundere: She has high self-confidence and thinks highly about herself, but shows a softer side once her affection is earned.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: Her clothing is an obvious reference to the Israeli flag, even moreso than TAR-21. She even wears the Star of David as hair decorations!
- Yandere: A unique case. Despite being commonly depicted as such by fan artists and widely believed to be one by people who have never played the game, she isn't technically one. She makes that impression, as a way not only to get stronger, but also to cope on Jericho's death.
Heckler & Koch HK21
- Artist: 小吃Voiced by: Lynn
- Big Sister Worship: She is constantly trying to gain G3's attention, though it often ends in failure as the accidental result of G3's personality.
- Twin Tails: Sports these.
- Underground Monkey: The HK21 is the machine gun variant of the G3.
Norinco QJY-88 note
- Artist: NINVoiced by: Naomi Oozora
- Artificial Limbs: Implied by her damaged art. While she is a T-Doll, her legs resemble prosthetics or classical ball-jointed android legs with a layer of artificial skin covering the surface. This is unlike other T-Dolls who appear to have more natural-looking legs.
- Bare Your Midriff: The edge of her shirt sits just above her bellybutton.
- Canine Companion: A German shepherd puppy can be seen popping out of her left hip pouch. Look closely enough and you can see that it also has a prosthetic leg.
- Shrinking Violet: Her quotes imply that she is easily spooked and that she is shy of others, though she secretly wishes to get along with them.
- Stance System: In addition to the active effects which activate periodically, Type 88 passively switches between LMG and HMG modes depending on whether she was recently moved or not. Moving her puts her into LMG mode, which raises her mobility at the cost of reduced Accuracy, while sitting still for 6 seconds switches her to HMG mode, which improves Accuracy and adds two more rounds per fired volley.
- Artist: 虎三Voiced by: Minami Tsuda
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: Her introduction line just reeks confidence, but she can more than just back it upPKP: Let me tell you some good news, Commander... you've just obtained the trump card for victory.
- Fashionable Asymmetry
- Idiot Hair: Sports a rather huge curly one in all of her skins.
- Rapunzel Hair: Most likely even longer than she is tall.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: White.
BSA Lewis Gun Mark I
- Artist: STAR影法师Voiced by: Yoko Hikasa
- Temporary Online Content: She is only available as a map E2-9 clear reward during the Isomer event.
Heckler & Koch MG36
- Artist: 暖森
- Always Identical Twins: Befitting the minor physical differences between the real guns, MG36 bears a heavy resemblance to G36, differing only in hairstyle, a Beauty Mark below her left eye, and her eye color.
- Mismatched Eyes: Her left eye is blue and her right eye is yellow, which is concealed (at least in her artwork) by one of her bangs.
- Pastimes Prove Personality: Her hobby is watching sci-fi films, and she hopes to work with movies after she is eventually discharged as she believes that her thoughts and feelings are easier to convey via moving images than with words alone.
- The Quiet One: Her profile states that she doesn't talk much not because she is introverted, but rather she understands her own value and has complete loyalty to her employer. She is also noted to have previously worked a secretive job and refuses to talk about it.
- Strike up a conversation with her about science-fiction however...
- Underground Monkey: The MG36 is simply a normal G36 modified with a heavy barrel and magazine well to facilitate the use of 100-round Beta C-Drum mags. It has since been discontinued and is no longer offered by Heckler & Koch.
Degtyarev Kord 6P50
- Artist: 时辰Voiced by:
- Artist: 洲川TerrasVoiced by:"Greetings, Commander of Griffin, I am Alma. Hah, as I thought, I need to give a textbook self-introduction here too."
- Cyborg: Had her arms replaced to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Drone Deployer: Alma's fighting style revolves around her making use of her two aerial attack drones.
- Emergency Transformation: At the end of the VA-11 HALL-A event, the real-world G&K manage to save the VA-11 HALL-A cast from their world's imminent destruction by extracting their data from 416's neural cloud before she woke up from her alchol-induced stupor. All of them got put into specially-manufactured T-Dolls resembling their former selves (aside from Anna, who got turned into a Fairy instead).
- Gameplay and Story Integration: Like all VA-11 HALL-A units, her own skill in buffed if her preferred drink is being made by Jill.
- Guest Fighter: From VA-11 HALL-A.
- Idiot Hair: Just look at her. If anything, it's been substantially downsized compared to the source material.
- Meganekko: In both her default and Lady's Secret Order outfit.
- You Have Researched Breathing: Like other VA-11 HALL-A units apart from Jill and Dorothy, Alma has to be equipping her prosthetic hands in order to gain their bonuses, despite them already being an integral part of her body.