Be wary of unmarked spoilers!
- Handguns (HG)List
- Submachine Guns (SMG)List
- Assault Rifles (AR)List
- Rifles (RF)List
- Machine Guns (MG)List
- Shotguns (SG)List
- Heavy Ordnance CorpsList
Non-playable and Miscellaneous
IOP Manufacturing Company
Short for Important Operation Prototype, IOP is G&K's main supplier of T-Dolls and equipment.
Havier WitkinFounder and executive president of IOP Manufacturing Company.
- Establishing Character Moment: He's introduced in Chapter 9 at a press conference between the military and PMCs like Griffon & Kryuger, and it's pretty clear from the beginning that something's... off about his politeness. Not helping matters is that at least two KCCO officers in attendance want him dead on the spot, with one of them even drawing a gun on him in public as soon as he sees Havier.
- Spell My Name with an "S": In the non-English versions, he goes by the name Harvey Weltkins.
- We Used to Be Friends: He and Kryuger were once friends until Kryuger helped Lyco defect from IOP to Sangvis Ferri, something he has never forgiven Kryuger for.
MikhachiWitkin's close friend and research partner.
New Soviet Union
Victor Pavlovich ZelinskySoviet Minister of Interior and head of FSB.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: He went from a lowly Volkswagen engineer into one of the most powerful man in the Soviet Union.
Seele & DeeleA pair of siblings hired by 404 Squad to act as their maintenance personnel.
- Teen Genius: Both of them are, but Deele especially. He is the one trusted with repairing UMP45's wreck of a body. Not only he pulled this off with limited tools and materials, he also crammed so many upgrades on her that it ended up as UMP45's MOD 3.
Angelica (Real name: Anna Viktorovna)
Leader of Team DEFY. A former commander of Griffon & Kryuger, now working as an agent for the Federal Security Bureau. Seems to have a personal history with M4A1.
- All There in the Manual: Her real name and backstory are revealed in the second set of Confidential Documents bundled with the second artbook.
- Artificial Limbs: Her left arm and right leg are prosthetics.
- Batman Gambit: In the Continuum Turbulence event, she baited Yegor into confronting her alone, knowing that he is far too focused on getting revenge on her, and then revealing that she had planted numerous explosives all around the building they're in. Yegor doesn't flinch, at which point Angie reveals that she also planted another Collapse Fluid container among the bombs, which will vaporize everything in a 3 kilometer radius, including what remains of Yegor forces stationed outside the building. It takes her a while until she talks Yegor into surrendering. Turns out the Collapse Fluid container doesn't exist, and the bombs aren't even rigged with detonators. When Yegor realizes this, the rest of his forces have already evacuated the area.
- Going Native: Her parents were originally from Korea but she grew up in Russia.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is it Angelica, Angelique, Angelina, or Angelia?
- Zombie Infectee: She was exposed to Collapse Fluid fallout after the events of Singularity. The third part of Continuum Turbulence shows her rapidly deteriorating condition, to the point she needs an adrenaline shot to the heart just to stay awake, but she was rescued quickly enough for her infection to be treated.
KAn Information Broker. He is the target of SOP II and RO635's mission in Belgrade.
- Aloof Ally: During Isomer. His goals are aligned with the Commander, but he isn't shy in telling the Commander that he is not irreplaceable.
- Body Double: Has a specialized doll model that can mimic his features down to the smallest details. This is how he managed to escape from the White Faction's assassins.
- Crazy-Prepared: As befitting a secretive individual. Not only the maid dolls under his command are modded with Super Speed and Super Reflexes, their digiminds are bolstered with plenty of electronic warfare defenses, and should that fails, he also implanted a self-destruct command into them. Even the little shack he ostensibly operates from has a secret exit into Belgrade's sewer system, where he had weapon stashes and traps planted all over the place.
- Early-Bird Cameo: For the EN server. He appeared in the VA-11 HALL-A crossover as one of Augmented Eye's reporters, way before his storyline debut in Operation Isomer.
- Mission Control: Serves as this during Operation Isomer.
MahoroK's maid doll.
- Artist:Voiced by:
- Stone Wall: When summoned by a Taunt Fairy, they serve as a decoy for you, soaking up bullets from Sangvis Ferri units. Their health also scales with the skill level of your Taunt Fairy, meaning that if it's sufficiently upgraded, it can soak up several hits from the Jupiter, allowing you to shred them when the cannons are still active. It can also distract the Rodelero and tank its laser beam, allowing you to move your units away from the middle row and watch the Rodelero wasting its time attacking the Drone.
- Training Dummy: Their primary purpose is to be used for target practice.
LunixyaThe original basis of M4A1 and Elisa's neural cloud. A war orphan who, with unknown motives, attacked a Griffin-controlled area. She was shot dead in return, but Persica took pity on her and scanned her brain, which she later uses to develop M4A1's digi-mind.
- Artificial Human: One snippet in Shattered Connexion implies that she was one of many clones used to carry attacks. In addition, her brainwaves bear similarities to a doll's digi-mind.
- Brain Uploading: Of sorts. While her mind isn't exactly copied 1:1, it does provide the framework of some of the most advanced AI in the setting.
- Posthumous Character: Her death is what enabled the creation of M4A1 in the first place.
- Woman in White: In all of her appearances so far, she's always portrayed wearing a white dress.