nightelf37. This is me. I live in the Philippines.
I go around pages looking for errors to correct, and tropes to link to. I am quite the Grammar Nazi, and a brony too. I also have a case of Footnote Fever. And I believe in the Fiction Identity Postulate. No, wait, that's The World as Myth. In my fanfictions, I expand on that theory via an inter-universal faction called the Story Crew. In here is a low-down on what the Story Crew is. And here is an expansion on that theory.
I have created the following pages in my time in TV Tropes.
- Chris Smoove
- Muppet Race Mania
- Brave Beats
- PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist
- Sakura Dungeon
- Stick War
- Lost Frontier
- Game Of The Generals
- Night Of The Full Moon
- Magical Trans
- Akira Kurosawa's Dreams ("launched" by another)
- When I Woke Up I Became A Bagel Girl
- The Story of a Gardevoir That Became a Trainer
- Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
- Freedom Planet
- TV World Personas
- Super Robot Wars
- Dominions split
- Studio Ghibli
- The Land Before Time
- Breaking Bad
- Girl Genius
- Characterization split
- Persona 3
- Persona 4
- Shovel Knight
- How I Met Your Mother
- The Matrix
- Gonna Be The Twin Tail
- Persona 5
- A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Far Cry
- Myths and Legends
- Romance branch-off
- Bladed Weapons branch-off
- GUAG Engineering Division
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
- Baldis Basics In Education And Learning
- USA Network
- GUAG Groups
- Pantheonic Personas (rework of TV World Personas)
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
- Steven Universe
- Regular Show
- I Hate Fairyland
- Kung Fury
- Quantic Dream
- Supergiant Games
- Omniverse Museum
- Pantheonic Soldiers of Fortune
I am currently working on the following pages:
- Silence: The Whispered World 2 (Video Game)
- The Rat Race (Video Game)
- Can You Become A Magical Girl? (Manga)
- The Last Canopy (Video Game)
I am attempting to ascend a couple of deities into the TV Tropes Pantheon, where in the General Staff, I'm Adjutant to the Chief. They can be found here. And in the Order of the Pantheon, I'm an officer.
The unsung hero of anime
Hip hooray for Soldier A
He only has one line but saves the day
He's called upon to grunt or yell or scream (OOOugh, ugh, aaah! Oh boy )
Even if his mouth is never seen (AAH!)
Through the fray with ne'er to say
He'll lead the way, he's Soldier A
I'm Soldier A (He's Soldier A)
Never Soldier B (Never Soldier B)
They tell me if I'm good, I'll be Bystander 3
(They tell him if he's good, he'll be Bystander 3)
I have the folly every volume needs (Augh, ooh, AAH!)
But I'll never be mistaken for the lead! (No way!)
Soldier A (Ugh!), Soldier A (He's Soldier A!)
The unsung hero of anime (Oy, AUGH!)
Hip hooray for Soldier A
He only has one line but saves the day (Woohoo! Yessir!)
A monster or a mecha or a guy
Doesn't mater which, I'm gonna die (AAAAAAAH!, OOF!)
Never know what role I'll play,
But for today I'm Soldier A! (1, 2, 3, 4!)
Today I threw a fit (Today he threw a fit)
'Cause I didn't get the bit... (that I wanted to do)
Instead of Fanboy 1, I was Sex Offender 2
(Gah, instead of Fanboy 1, he was Sex Offender 2 oh, that's nice!)
The Engineer is changing episodes (changing episodes)
To find the one where I'm beside the bomb
When it explodes (AAAAH!)
Soldier A, Soldier A
The unsung hero of anime
Hip hooray for Soldier A
He only has one line but saves the day (Huh, hah!)
He's courageous, brave, and dangerously strong
But he won't be around for very long (WAAH! AAAAH!)
'Cause his platoon gets blown away (UNH! AAAH!)
So let us pray for Soldier A (BOOM)
The tracks are getting dense (Oooh, getting dense)
The walla is intense (Oooh, so intense)
The director says it's time for my dying to commence
(Now this is where your character dies, with pain and suffering! Now let's try one!)
My death rattle was simply sublime (quite sublime) (BLACH!)
But the engineer blew it, so I'll have to do it one more time (AAAH!)
Soldier A, Soldier A
The unsung hero of anime
Hip hooray for Soldier A
He only has one line but saves the day
He's called upon to grunt or yell or scream (UHN! AYAAAH!)
Even if his mouth is never seen (YEEOW!)
Through the fray, he'll lead the way
So let us pray for will he ever say more? (Haha!)
Hip hip hooray for Soldier A
- Destiny Islands (original world)
- Traverse Town (original world)
- Wonderland (Alice In Wonderland)
- Olympus Coliseum (Hercules)
- Agrabah (Aladdin)
- Atlantica (The Little Mermaid)
- Hundred Acre Wood (Winnie The Pooh)
- Monstro (Pinocchio)
- Halloween Town (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
- Christmas Town
- Neverland (Peter Pan)
- End of the World (original world)
- Twilight Town (original world)
- Mysterious Tower
- Radiant Garden (original world)
- Hollow Bastion
- The Land of Dragons (Mulan)
- Beast's Castle (Beauty And The Beast)
- Port Royal (Pirates Of The Caribbean)
- Disney Castle (Disney)
- Timeless River
- Disney Town
- Pride Lands (The Lion King)
- Space Paranoids (TRON)
- The World That Never Was (original world)
- Land of Departure -> Castle Oblivion (original world)
- Mirage Arena (original world)
- Castle of Dreams (Cinderella)
- Dwarf Woodlands (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
- Enchanted Dominion (SleepingBeauty)
- Deep Space (Lilo And Stitch)
- Realm of Darkness (original world)
- Keyblade Graveyard (original world)
- La Cité des Cloches (The Hunchback Of Notre Dame)
- The Grid (TRON: Legacy)
- Prankster's Paradise (Pinocchio)
- Country of the Musketeers (Mickey Donald Goofy The Three Musketeers)
- Symphony of Sorcery (Fantasia)
- Daybreak Town (original world)
- Kingdom of the Sun (The Emperors New Groove)
- Ant Island (A Bugs Life)
- Oakey Oaks (Chicken Little)
- Camelot (The Sword In The Stone)
- Atlantis (Atlantis The Lost Empire)
- Great Forest (Bambi)
- Treasure Planet (Treasure Planet)
- Ohana (Lilo And Stitch)
- Oddworld (Oddworld' series)
- Monstropolis (Monsters Inc)
- Big Top (Dumbo)
- Shadow Show (Something Wicked This Way Comes)
- Tomoeda (Card Captor Sakura)
- Pokémon world (Pokémon)
- Five Realms (Petite Princess Yucie)
- Human World
- Spirit World
- Demon World
- Sky World
- Fairy World
- Magic World
- Konoha (Naruto)
- Karakura Town (Bleach)
- Hueco Mundo
- Soul Society
- Mermaid's Rainbow (Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch)
- Furinkan (Ranma One Half)
- Digital World (Digimon)
- Station Square (Sonic X)
- Earthland (Fairy Tail)
- Samurai Country (Gintama)
- Gold Crown Town (Princess Tutu)
- The Three Walls (Attack On Titan)
- Aincrad (Sword Art Online)
- Gun Gale Earth
- Mid-Childa ( Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)
- Uminari City (Earth)
- ??? (Flame Of Recca)
- Kurei's Mansion
- Urabutou Satsujin Stadium
- Forbidden grounds
- Domino City (Yu Gi Oh)
- Duel Academy (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)
- Duel Monster world
- Mahora Academy (Mahou Sensei Negima)
- Sooga (Pucca)
- Halkagenia (The Familiar of Zero)
- Mitakihari City (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Wonder Planet (Fushigiboshi No Futagohime)
- Sweetland (Magical Play)
- Sea Heaven
- ??? (Soar High! Isami)
- Disboard (No Game No Life)
- ??? (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
- Neo-Venezia (ARIA)
- Midland (Berserk)
- Asialand City (Sweet Valerian)
- Gemworld (Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld)
- Earth-1 (DC Comics)
- Earth-616 (Marvel Comics)
- Aniverse (Bucky O Hare And The Toad Wars)
- ??? (Garfield)
- Mega-City-One (Judge Dredd)
- Kandrakar (Comic Book/WITCH)
- the Galaxy (Star Wars)
- Pandora (Avatar)
- Waterworld (Waterworld)
- Demented World (The Demented Cartoon Movie)
- Great Valley (The Land Before Time series)
- Thra (The Dark Crystal)
- Earth-199999 (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Jurassic Park
- ??? (The Mummy Trilogy)
- Fort Brydon
- Ahm Shere
- The Idiocracy (Idiocracy)
- Camp Crystal Lake (Friday the 13th)
- Gotham City-N (The Dark Knight Saga)
- Monster Island (Godzilla)
- Litwak's Family Fun Center (Wreck It Ralph)
- Fix-It Felix Jr.
- Sugar Rush
- Hero's Duty
- Planet Of The Apes
- Ghostly Manhattan (Ghostbusters)
- Planet of the Apes
- Magical Britain (Harry Potter)
- Narnia (The Chronicles Of Narnia)
- Discworld (Discworld series)
- Arda (Tolkien's Legendarium)
- Whoville (The Grinch)
- Cherry Tree Lane (Mary Poppins)
- Xanth (Xanth)
- Terabithia (Bridge To Terabithia)
- Midkemia (The Riftwar Cycle)
- Dinotopia (Dinotopia)
- Tortall (Song of the Lioness, Immortals, Protector of the Small, Daughter of the Lioness)
- ??? (His Dark Materials)
- Northern Lights (Lyra Belacqua's world)
- Mulefa World
- The Land of the Dead
- Gallivespian World
- Republic of Heaven
- Pern (Dragonriders Of Pern)
- Earthsea (The World Of Unbinding)
- Krynn (Dragonlance)
- Gor (World of Gor)
- The Ever After (May Bird series)
- Briery Swamp
- Colson, California (The Candy Shop War)
- Arrakis (Literature/Dune)
- R'lyeh (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Nonestica (Land of Oz)
- City of the Saved (Faction Paradox)
- Eleven-Day Empire
- Bear Country (Berenstain Bears)
- Deepdene (Dark Touch))
- R'lyeh (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Ventara (Kamen Rider Ryuki/Dragon Knight)
- ??? (Power Rangers)
- Angel Grove (Mighty Morphin' to In Space)
- Terra Venture (Lost Galaxy)
- Mariner Bay (Lightspeed Rescue)
- Silver Hills (Time Force)
- Turtle Cove (Wild Force)
- Blue Bay Harbor (Ninja Storm)
- Reefside (Dino Thunder)
- Newtech City (SPD)
- Briarwood (Mystic Force)
- San Angeles (Operation Overdrive)
- Ocean Bluff (Jungle Fury)
- Corrinth (RPM)
- Panorama City (Samurai)
- Harwood County (Megaforce)
- Chance Harbor (The Secret Circle)
- Mystic Falls (The Vampire Diaries)
- New Orleans (The Originals)
- Sunnydale (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
- ??? (Star Trek)
- USS Enterprise NCC-1701
- ??? (Heroes)
- Gilligans Island
- Futo (Kamen Rider and Super Sentai)
- Seacouver (Highlander)
- Sparta, Mississippi (In the Heat of the Night)
- Pleasantville (Big Wolf on Campus)
- Babylon 5
- Storybrooke (Once Upon a Time)
- ??? (Dungeons & Dragons)
- ??? (Warhammer)
- 40K Galaxy (Warhammer40000)
- Kaurava System
- Calixis Sector
- Forge World Graia
- The Warp
- Arkham (Arkham Horror)
- Multi-Dominion of the Planeswalkers (Magic: The Gathering)
- Metru Nui (Bionicle series)
- Mata Nui
- Voya Nui
- Bara Magna
- Spherus Magna
- Ponyland (My Little Pony 'n Friends, Tales)
- Dream Valley (G1)
- Friendship Gardens (G2)
- Ponyville (G3)
- Heartlake City (LEGO Friends)
- Blue Planet (Final Fantasy IV)
- Planet R (Final Fantasy V)
- World of Balance (Final Fantasy VI)
- World of Ruin
- The Planet (Final Fantasy VII)
- World of Hyne (Final Fantasy VIII)
- Gaia/Terra (Final Fantasy IX)
- Spira (Final Fantasy X, X-2)
- Vana'diel (Final Fantasy XI)
- Ivalice (Final Fantasy Tactics, XII, Advance, A2)
- Gran Pulse/Cocoon (Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2)
- Valhalla (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
- Oriense (Final Fantasy Type-0)
- Hydaelyn (Final Fantasy XIV)
- Riviera (Riviera: The Promised Land)
- Mushroom Kingdom (Super Mario Bros.)
- Hyrule (Legend of Zelda)
- Dark World
- Mobius (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- ??? (Fire Emblem)
- San Miguel (Boktai)
- Weyard (Golden Sun)
- Lunar (Lunar series)
- Blue Star
- Beetle Forest (Mushiking)
- Azeroth (Warcraft)
- ??? (Defense of the Ancients)
- Arcanus Cella (ClaDun)
- Koprulu Sector (StarCraft)
- Fort Wastelands (Team Fortress 2)
- Mann's Land
- Apocalyptic Ruins (Left 4 Dead)
- Lylat System (Star Fox)
- Shadow Moses (Metal Gear Solid)
- Simsworld (The Sims)
- War Fields (Metal Slug)
- Avalar (Spyro the Dragon)
- The Inventory (Poker Night at the Inventory)
- Baten Kaitos (Baten Kaitos)
- Symphonia (Tales of Symphonia)
- Aperture Science (Portal series)
- ??? (Mass Effect)
- Nirn (The Elder Scrolls)
- Inamorta (Stick War)
- Shibuya (The World Ends with You)
- Pensee (Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale}
- Dream Land (Kirby)
- Worlds of the D'ni (Myst)
- Spore Galaxy (Spore)
- The EMBO "Afterlife" (Lucas Arts' Afterlife)
- ??? (Command And Conquer series)
- ??? (Chzo Mythos)
- DeFoe Manor
- Clanbrownyn Hotel
- Optimology Hub
- Body of Chzo
- ??? (Grand Theft Auto series)
- Liberty City
- Vice City
- San Andreas
- ??? (Manhunt)
- Carcer City
- Bullworth (Bully)
- Canopy Kingdom (Skullgirls)
- Pandora (Borderlands)
- Gentlehaven (Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey)
- Raccoon City (Resident Evil)
- Slingshot Hill (Angry Birds)
- Sera (Gears of War)
- Gensokyo (Touhou)
- ??? (Plants vs. Zombies)
- Green Planet (Mini Robot Wars)
- Blue Planet
- Paragon City (City of Heroes/City of Villains)
- ??? (Halo)
- New Mombasa
- D.C.M.F.P.R. Research Facility (Iji)
- Fairport (First Encounter Assault Recon)
- Empire City (Infamous)
- Gotham City-A (Batman Arkham Series)
- Arkham Asylum
- Arkham City
- ??? (Crysis)
- Lingshan Island
- Stilwater (Saints Row)
- Killbragant (Elvira: Mistress of the Dark)
- Runeterra (League Of Legends)
- Summoner's Rift
- Outworld (Mortal Kombat)
- Mikage-cho (Video Game/Persona)
- Sumaru City (Persona 2)
- Port Island (Persona 3)
- Inaba (Persona 4)
- The Midnight Channel
- The Nameless, Everted World (Eversion)
- Animal Crossing
- Wumpa Islands (Crash Bandicoot)
- Silent Hill
- Donkey Kong Island
- Creation (Exalted)
- ??? (DOOM)
- The Insaniquarium
- Thieves' Haven (Sly Cooper)
- Avalice (Freedom Planet)
- Angel Land (Kid Icarus)
- Field of the Ancients (Dota 2)
- Forest of Caldavar (Heroes of Newerth)
- Conquest (SMITE)
- Pridemoor (Shovel Knight)
- Pacific City (Crackdown)
- Union City (Urban Chaos)
- Fuyuki (Fate/stay night)
- Mineta (Academagia)
- Kirkwall (Dragon Age II)
- Hekseville (Gravity Rush)
- Twin Worlds (The Longest Journey)
- Haventon (I Am Alive)
- Fnum (Them's Fightin' Herds)
- Ulrica (Woolfe: The Red Hood Diaries)
- Jipang City (Fu'un Series)
- Kingdom of Japone (Lightning Legend: Daigo no Daibouken)
- PNF-404 (Pikmin)
- Shinkoku Tastrium (Asura's Wrath)
- Fallen London
- Pacific City (Crackdown)
- Sequin Land (Shantae)
- The Underground (Undertale)
- Zenozoik (Zeno Clash)
- Neopia (Neopets)
- Blood Gulch (Red Vs Blue)
- Battle Creek
- Rat's Nest
- High Ground
- Acapulco (Bob And George)
- Megasville (Power Puff Girls Doujinshi)
- DevianTROPOLIS (Deviant ART)
- Free Country USA (Homestar Runner)
- Remnant (RWBY)
- Eutopia (Lambda)
- SCP Foundation
- Above-top-secret Base (abovetopsecret.com)
- (CCC) City, the City of Opportunities
- Valley of Peace (Kung Fu Panda)
- Swallow Falls (Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs)
- Berk (Dragons Riders Of Berk)
- Savage Lands/The New World (Pocahontas)
- Valley of the Great Spirits (Brother Bear)
- The Village Upon a Star (Pinocchio)
- Third Street School (Recess)
- Land of the Twilight Bark (One Hundred And One Dalmatians)
- Sherwood Forest (RobinHood)
- Fifth Avenue (Oliver & Company)
- Metroville (The Incredibles)
- El Dorado (The Road To El Dorado)
- Prydain (The Black Cauldron)
- New Orleans (The Princess and the Frog)
- Radiator Springs (Cars)
- Land of the Future (Meet The Robinsons)
- The Scottish Highlands (Brave)
- The Axiom (WALLE)
- Andy's Bedroom (Toy Story)
- Paradise Falls (Up)
- Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)
- Jump City (Teen Titans)
- Four Nations (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Republic City (The Legend of Korra)
- Spirit World
- Bikini Bottom (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Magix Dimension (Winx Club)
- Land of Ooo (Adventure Time)
- Land of Aaa
- Manhattan (The Spectacular Spider-Man)
- Cape Suzette (Talespin)
- Amity Park (Danny Phantom)
- Retroville (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron)
- Belwood (Ben 10 series)
- Chalk Zone (ChalkZone)
- Manhattan (Gargoyles)
- City of Hector (Osmosis Jones)
- Equestria (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Canterlot High (My Little Pony Equestria Girls)
- Peach Creek (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
- Danville (Phineas and Ferb)
- Dimmsdale (The Fairly OddParents)
- Fairy World
- Tremorton (My Life as a Teenage Robot)
- Cat Mansion (Catscratch)
- Miracle City (El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera)
- Home of Imaginary Friends (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- World of Kids (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
- St. Canard (Darkwing Duck)
- Springfield (The Simpsons)
- Middleton (Kim Possible)
- Rainbow Land (Rainbow Brite)
- Eternia (He-Man and the Masters of the Universe)
- Etheria (She-Ra: Princess of Power)
- Strawberryland (Strawberry Shortcake)
- Land Of Dreams (The Dreamstone)
- Land of Nightmares
- Pixie Hollow (Disney Fairies)
- Smurf Village (The Smurfs)
- Dragon Land (Dragon Tales)
- Elwood City (Arthur)
- Third Earth (Thunder Cats)
- Happy Tree Land (Happy Tree Friends)
- Andalasia (Enchanted)
- Corona (Tangled)
- Arendelle (Frozen)
- Bedrock (The Flintstones)
- ??? (The Jetsons)
- Enchancia (Sofia the First)
- Coolsville (Scooby-Doo)
- Hyboria (Conan the Adventurer)
- ??? (Thundarr the Barbarian)
- Downtown City (Littlest Pet Shop)
- Pixieville (Pop Pixie)
- South Park
- GoGoRiki (Smeshariki)
- San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6)
- Megakat City (SWAT Kats)
- single Town (Monster Buster Club)
- Porkbelly (Johnny Test)
- Orchid Bay (The Life and Times of Juniper Lee)
- Terlawk (Earthworm Jim)
- Acmetropolis (Loonatics Unleashed)
- Flip City (Roll Bots)
- Acme Acres (Tiny Toon Adventures)
- Miseryville (Jimmy Two-Shoes)
- New New York (Futurama)
- Stormalong Harbor (The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack)
- The Bay Area (Western Animation/Robotboy)
- Quahog, RI (Family Guy)
- Langley Falls, VA (American Dad!)
- Uni City (Team Umizoomi)
- Nice and Friendly Corners (Sheriff Callie's Wild West)
- Elmore (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- Beach City (Steven Universe)
In case you don't know, the Elements of Harmony are a set of magical artifacts in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. They are as follows; Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Loyalty, and Magic (Friendship).
"If other characters got Elements of Harmony, what would they be?"
|Master Monkey||Laughter||I could've assigned this to Mantis as well, but|
|Master Crane||Loyalty||I had the hardest time justifying this, though. I figured that he he demonstrates loyalty to his team by being the mediator so that he would not be forced to choose sides.|
|Master Mantis||Magic (Chi)||Mostly, due to his medical knowledge, as well as (admittedly) events covered in A Different Lesson.|
|Master Viper||Kindness||Averts Reptiles Are Abhorrent.|
|Master Tigress||Honesty||She's rather blunt with her words.|
|Dragon Warrior Po||Generosity||As the Team Chef and given his general behavior, I figured this was most appropriate.|
|Hino Rei/Sailor Mars||Honesty||Fairly easy to assign.|
|Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter||Loyalty||Equally easy.|
|Aino Minako/Sailor V/Sailor Venus||Laughter (Optimism)|
|Mizuno Ami/Sailor Mercury||Kindness|
|Chiba Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask||Generosity|
|Tsukino Usagi/Sailor Moon||Magic||Since she united five lonely outcasts into a family|
Legend of the Five Rings (well, more like clans, but given the nature of the 'story' )
|Phoenix||Magic||Spells are their bread and butter.|
|Lion||Honesty||Honor is everything to them.|
|Scorpion||Loyalty||Liars, thieves, and assassins with unfailing loyalty to the Throne not necessarily who's on it.|
|Crab||Generosity||They suffer a great burden so that all others may be safe.|
|Mantis||Laughter||Would really take too long to explain. Tons of backstory and lore involved.|
|Dragon||Kindness||Actually have pacifists in a world were war breaks out every Tuesday practically, and seek to create world peace through meditation and mediation.|
- 0. Let's get started.
- United States of America: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- 1. The Simpsons S 5 E 17 Barts Gets An Elephant: Bart wins a calling contest at the local radio station, which is named KBBL (and is referenced in subsequent episodes). The Federal Communications Commission established a system for radio station call letters: all states east of the Mississippi River have call letters starting with W (e.g. WNYC in New York), while those west of the river start with K.note
- Eliminated states: Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin
- Remaining states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
- 2. The Simpsons S 7 E 20 Bart On The Road: Bart gets himself and his friends stranded on Knoxville, Tennessee. Along the way, they drive through Branson, Missouri. This means that city must be a feasible stop between Springfield and Knoxville, and the below states do not fit the criteria.
- Eliminated states: Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Hawaiinote
- Remaining states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
- 3. The Simpsons S 7 E 20 Bart On The Road: In Homer's workplace (for the week), there is a map of all the nuclear reactors in the US. One detailed screenshot shows the following states completely, and none of them have reactors labeled "Springfield".
- Eliminated states: California, Nevada, Utah
- Remaining states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, Wyoming
- 4. The Simpsons S9 E23 "King of the Hill": The Murder Horn is the tallest mountain in Springfield. In some scenes, Homer is seen using oxygen tanks to avert altitude sickness, which rarely takes place below 8000 feet (or 2.4 kilometers) above sea level. The following states don't have highest points higher than that mark.
- Eliminated states: Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota,
- Remaining states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming
- 5. The Simpsons Movie: The Simpsons uproot from Springfield at one point and move to Alaska, which means Springfield can't be in Alaska.
- Eliminated states: Alaska
- Remaining states: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming
- 6. The Simpsons S 5 E 8 Boy Scoutz N The Hood: At one point in the episode, while browsing a map of Krusty Burger locations, Homer says, "Hey, there's a New Mexico." Since he doesn't know that state existed, Springfield cannot be in New Mexico.
- Eliminated states: New Mexico
- Remaining states: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming
- 7. The Simpsons S 7 E 7 King Size Homer: At one point in the episode, Homer remarks that it's the first time he's ever been early for work (8:58 AM), then adds, "
except for all those Daylight Savings days." Among the remaining states, Arizona does not observe Daylight Savings Time.
- Eliminated states: Arizona
- Remaining states: Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming
- 8. The Simpsons S 6 E 13 And Maggie Makes Three, The Simpsons S 7 E 15 Bart The Fink, The Simpsons S8E9 "El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer)", and the existence of Recurring Character Captain McAllister: With several episodes showing the beach, Springfield must be close enough to the coast, ergo it cannot be in a landlocked state.
- Eliminated states: Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- Remaining states: Oregon, Washington
- 9. The Simpsons S 7 E 23 Much Apu About Nothing: A Freeze-Frame Bonus on Homer's paycheck shows "State W/H", which means Springfield is subject to state income tax. Nine states are exempt from this: Alaska, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Wyoming, and
- Eliminated states: Washington
- Remaining state: Oregon
- Accusation Fic/Fix Fic: His calling out on his friends have this sort of flavor without turning the whole thing into more of an AU than it already is. However, since the author wants to adhere (however loosely) to canon and not diverge from it, Chronicle is never made a full-on Fixer Sue.
- After-Action Patch-Up: Okay, it's more like "After-Argument Patch-Up", but Chronicle ends up getting this treatment with Mystic Shield after once getting bucked in the face by Applejack.
- And This Is for...: Delivers one of these during his fight with Discord, each of them dedicated to his friends. Discord even lampshades this after surviving it.
- Anguished Declaration of Love: He confesses this way to Fluttershy after she calms him down from his obsession in training.
- Animé Mane: Only in his "rage modes", Crystal Pony form, and Rainbow Power form, it turns spiky and upwards.
- Anti-Hero: Given that most ponies are pacifistic and he isn't, he's quite like one of these. He's willing to kill, make threats of such, and even say those words.
- Anti-Magic: For some reason, his mind, body, and immediate surroundings are immune to Discord's magic. He's still susceptible to other mind-affecting effects such as the "Want It Need It" spell, The Stare, and a cockatrice's stone gaze since the latter is really encasement and not body-altering and the former is a kind of illusion over his eyes that tug at his subconscious. And while susceptible, he also possesses some resistance to King Sombra's dark magic. As it is, he's only immune to forced alterations to his body and mind, and hallucinations don't fall under those. It turns out that it was a measure employed by the Story Crew to protect its Field Operatives.
- To the surprise of both him and his opponent (and Discord), Tirek was able to successfully breach that barrier.
- Badass Adorable/Cute Bruiser: Comes with being a pony and a fighter. Also, he's the most battle-capable of all of his friends.
- Submissive Badass: Because he cares about what his friends think of him, he often defers to their decisions, even if his own (usually violent one) would solve the problem faster.
- Badass Family: Comes from this. While nearly none of them visit him with his friends, they are quite the badasses. Most of them, at least.
- Barrier Warrior: He can conjure force-fields in both dome/sphere and panel shapes. It is naturally his primary means of defense.
- Bash Brothers: Despite not having fought together due to normally being in different worlds, he and his younger brother Blue Diary did quite well for a while against what was essentially an equine abomination that not only managed to overpower the Princesses in a straight-up fight, but sealed them in the Sun and Moon as well with little effort.
- Battle Aura: Chronicle can generate this when enraged enough to want to kill, which he very rarely is. It comes in the same color as his magical aura.
- Berserk Button: Hurting any of his friends is a good idea to get a beatdown or threat of one from him. Especially if it's his charge Twilight Sparkle or, Celesita forbid, Fluttershy.
- Beware My Ball-Chain Tail: When 'holding' his armadillo Rock with the tether spell 'tied' to his tail, he can do this.
- Blade Lock: Has done this a couple of times using his "magic horn blade", once with Nightmare Moon's horn, a few more with Discord's tacky umbrella, and sometimes to whoever has learned the same spell as he.
- Blade Spam: One of Chronicle's many methods in his beatdown of Discord is doing a flurry of stabs with his "magic horn blade".
- Blood Knight: Slightly leans to this. While he likes fighting, he doesn't "need" it enough to want to spark one.
- Bully Hunter: He's went and beat up Gilda (but failed), thretened the Sports Pegasi, contended with Garble and his posse (for a while)
- Butt-Monkey: Is on the receiving end of many minor injuries or unfortunate collisions.
- Break the Cutie: Was hit by this harder than Twilight in the "Return of Harmony" arc. What starts out as the group finding the Elements of Harmony that can defeat the latest Arc Villain becomes a twisted game of Discord's design where he (Discord) separately Hate Plagues their True Companions into their polar opposites which then treat them like dirt. Unable to count on them, Chronicle seemingly abandons them to try and fix the problem on his own. He's already figured out where the Elements of Harmony are, but upon arriving, Ponyville has already been turned into a World Gone Mad ruled by Discord, where his search for substitute wielders proves fruitless. Worse, he also sees Mystic Shield get corrupted right before his eyes. And then after seeing his last friend Twilight fall to the Hate Plague, it broke him to tears before he brings himself to confront Discord and kill him. In spite of his "rage mode" suddenly coming out of nowhere, he still loses in the end and it is left to his (restored) friends to deliver the final blow. But even after that, the failure continued to plague him and he trained in an attempt to distract himself, only to get obsessed with it. It took all of his friends to bring him back to his senses, which succeeded with a tearful Fluttershy deliberately using the Stare on him.
- Brown Eyes
- Can't Get Away with Nuthin': Not to him (often), but he's the enforcer of this trope towards his friends.
- Character Filibuster/Author Filibuster: When not being a character of his own, he serves as Nightelf37's mouthpiece for his anger at stupid decisions the Mane Six (and anybody else, including Princess Celestia) make, particularly the Mare Do Well incident, their misjudgment of Zecora, not informing him on Pinkie Pie's surprise party, and more.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Chronicle has a spell that can help accomplish this, though its boost is only moderate and is still below that of other athletic ponies.
- Chekhov's Skill: Chronicle has a spell that renders his aura able to disintegrate any insects it makes contact with like parasprites. He later uses this to great effect in fighting the changelings, though Queen Chrysalis proves to have some degree of resistance.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: When it comes to Pinkie's forth wall-breaking.
- Color-Coded Wizardry: Objects affected by his magic as well as his signature "magic horn blade" have a sky blue glow.
- Cool Crown: Eventually gets an Element of Harmony in the form of a circlet. By the end of Tirek's recapture, it's a bona fide one, representing Determination.
- Cool Pet: He has an armadillo named Rock whom he practices with and utilizes in fights. He also has what is claimed to be a wyvern egg, though only time will tell if it will qualify.
- Covert Pervert: Whenever he hears something that can be taken sexually, he often thinks such even when he doesn't want to.
- Crush Blush: Experiences this during his first (not-)date with Fluttershy.
- Cycle of Revenge: Is told about this by Fluttershy to convince him out of his over-training, which had come up as a means to prepare for Discord if he should ever strike again.
- Deadpan Snarker: Perhaps with as much frequency as Twilight Sparkle.
- Death Seeker: After (temporarily) losing his friends to Discord, he became a bit like this, but prioritizing more on making the draconequus pay for his actions.
- Deflector Shields: A staple spell of his when he battles, and even in casual use.
- Determinator: His virtue, to a degree. Be it a battle against a tough foe, or tolerating his friends' stupidity, he won't give up. He does fold at certain times though. It eventually becomes his Element of Harmony.
- Determined Expression: Makes these whenever he's ready to fight.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Against Discord and Tirek. Tries to, anyway. Not both at once, by the way.
- Do Not Go Gentle: His full intention in his fight against the former above.
- Dream Walker: He and his family are this, but only to each other. In time though, he learned a spell that allows him to enter his friends' dreams, and his relatives can go with him as long as he's with them.
- Dropped a Bridget on Him: Nearly everypony who meets him for the first time sometimes mistakes him for a girl at first when he doesn't speak up first, and sometimes even then.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: In spite of his heroic endeavors alongside the Mane Six, no one seems to remember them. He normally doesn't mind, but when he or his friends are looked down at, he brings up the reason why they should be respected.
- Energy Absorption: Has a spell that can do this and the inverse, whichever he chooses, on unicorns and alicorns. Changeling magic, however, is of a different "flavor" entirely and is not compatible with his body.
- Extreme Mêlée Revenge: Chronicle's first blows in his revenge attack on Discord is this, but he soon switches to more tactical methods after being counterattacked.
- Facehoof: Does this a couple of times.
- Failed a Spot Check: Even when he does his best to pay attention to his surroundings, he can sometimes not notice certain things until they become plot-relevant.
- Fighting Your Friend: He will do this when required. His friends also had to do this on him once to knock him to his senses.
- First-Person Smartass: He's snarky at times even when not speaking.
- Flash Step: One of this other types of teleportation.
- Flying Firepower: With his Glimmer Wings, or the next level of his "rage mode", he can do this.
- Forgot About His Powers: Usually averted, but the more spells he's finding useful, the more likely this is going to occur, though this won't happen to the spells he frequently uses, like telekinesis, teleportation, magic shots, and the "magic horn blade".
- Frying Pan of Doom: Sometimes uses this when one of his friends goes way too far. And even once to incapacitate an overworked Applejack. More often than not, for some reason, Applejack's usually on the receiving end. He also has a smaller paddle for milder "infractions".
- Genre Savvy
- Good Is Not Soft: He's normally calm, friendly and helpful, but when he's angry, he will dole out proportionate punishment on his enemies (and even friends) and is more than willing to engage serious villains like Nightmare Moon, Discord, Queen Chrysalis, the Mane-iac , Ahuizotl, and Tirek. He would've fought King Sombra as well but that was already taken care of. Also, he's the only one among them willing to kill.
- Guilt Complex: Suffers these whenever he has failed to protect his charge(s). Thankfully, it only results in one bottle of liquor, preferrably bourbon whiskey.
- Heroic BSoD: Has a big one in the chapter "Chronicle's Promise" when Twilight crosses the Despair Event Horizon. However
- Heavy Sleeper: Can be a tad difficult to wake up when he's asleep, but if a magical clone of his is dissipated while he's napping, depending on what did it, he's instantly alerted and will awaken.
- Hidden Depths: While he's an outright fighter, he also has a soft spot for the tender-hearted. And when a foe is sympathetic, he displays sympathy in return.
- Hollywood Heart Attack: Thanks to the Harmony Link, he experiences this whenever Fluttershy is in danger.
- Hope Is Scary: Felt like this as a result of his failure to avenge his friends by killing Discord after exiting his rage mode. To be the only one immune to his magic, and thus be the only one who has a chance to stop him, and yet it's at the same time it's impossible.
- Hurting Hero: In the sense that he's a protagonist in his story, he becomes one after his failure to avenge his friends by killing Discord. It resulted in one bottle of bourbon drink, nightmares, and an obsession in training that his friends had to snap him out of by force. He had also got himself drunk whenever he had failed to protect his (past) charge(s), and never at any other time (two from death and one from molestation).
- Hyper-Awareness: Comes with his job as bodyguard. Unfortunately, it has gone a bit rusty due to his days of mostly peace.
- Hyper-Competent Sidekick: Is this to any incompetent charges he has. At present, he's this to Twilight Sparkle alongside Spike.
- Hypothetical Casting: The author pretends his VA to be Alanna Ubach, who voiced the hero of El Tigre. In the later seasons however, Nightelf37 starts "using" Jeremy Shada, who voices Finn in Adventure Time, given he's getting older.
- Ineffectual Death Threats: Averted in his fight with Discord; he really was fighting to kill, it's just that the nature of his opponent makes this impossible.
- In Love with Your Carnage: Downplayed version. One of Chronicle's reasons he's attracted to Fluttershy; any time she stands up for herself and makes others cower or when she kicks butt renders him dreamy.
- Innocent Cohabitation: He's lives with Twilight Sparkle in the library. At the next season however, he sometimes sleeps at Fluttershy's, and it's not this trope.
- "I Know You're in There Somewhere" Fight: Mystic Shield attempts to do this on him once, except at that time he isn't brainwashed or mind-controlled, just obsessive and mentally unstable.
- I Thought Everyone Could Do That: At some point, Chronicle realizes that only he can see the colors of unicorns' auras outside magical blasts, barriers, and his own "horn blade" without the aid of a spell.
- It's Personal: Taking down Discord becomes this once all of his friends are broken and he thinks he's the only one left who can stand up against him.
- And with Tirek after he destroys the library, which still had Rock and the wyvern egg he got inside it, although both did survive.
- I Work Alone: While he knows he can count on his friends, he sometimes prefers solving problems by himself, though he won't turn down aid when presented with it.
- Kamehame Hadoken: One of his offensive spells (aside from his "magic horn blade") is the ability to shoot shuriken-shaped magic blasts. In his "super form", he can also unleash a powerful bolt of energy that can devastate the field, launch a storm of "shurikens", and even do the Turtle Devastation Wave when in a higher level.
- The Kirk: Though he leans a bit more on the locigal end.
- Know When to Fold Them: Once after fighting Garble and his posse, and once during the changeling fight in Canterlot; after finding his Element of Harmony, he figured that to continue fighting might earn their ire to reach levels even he couldn't handle. Though that was actually a gambit to reach Queen Chrysalis.
- Laser Blade: His signature spell, the "magic horn blade", is capable of being a mere bludgeon to slicing solid rock in half. He can also phase it through certain materials to inflict pain on the innards of his targets. The only things he is unable to cut (but can still phase his "blade" through) are dragon scales, whatever Discord's outer body is made of, and Tirek's defensive magic.
- Let Me at Him!: Sometimes has this in mind whenever he's deprived of a fight.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: When in battle, he's always serious, even if he sometimes holds back.
- Lightning Bruiser: Can be this when totally serious in a battle, especially when bringing his beatdown on Discord, and his battle against Tirek alongside Twilight.
- Little "No": Says this a couple of times before fainting at the sight of Fluttershy corrupted.
- Love at First Sight: Averted when it came to Fluttershy. It was only after the events of "Dragonshy" did his feelings for her begin to manifest.
- Magical Security Cam: As a member of the Story Crew, his Surveillance serves as this, though he is aided by other cameras by the group as well.
- Magic Knight: Is well-balanced in the magical and physical department, although is more on the latter in terms of offense. However, without his magic, he's physically weaker than Rarity in terms of offense.
- Mana Drain: Chronicle has a "magic transfer" spell that can either play this trope straight or invert it. It only works for unicorns and alicorns, and had a very negative effect when he attempt to use this on a changeling. He also found himself on the receiving end by Tirek.
- Master Character Heroes: He falls mostly under Ares: The Protector.
- Master of Illusion: Eventually learns how to cast a spell to do this on himself and his magical clones.
- Meaningful Name: At first his name doesn't reflect what he does. It turns out he deliberately invoked this trope on himself and his family to represent what his organization does.
- Men Don't Cry: aways promises himself to adhere to this, only breaking it twice so far. Once when he saw Twilight, the last of his free-minded freinds corrupted by Discord's magic, where he's biting back tears of despair, and once after realizing the pain his friends had been enduring (and suffered physically) during his post-Discord funk, letting it all out together with Fluttershy.
- Me's a Crowd: Can create magical clones that can cast the same spells as he does, but are incapable of doing physical activities and dissipate in one hit.
- Mood-Swinger: He can be like this a few times. Once, when punishing the Cutie Mark Crusaders for making Fluttershy cry with their gossip paper, one moment he's offering to help and was understanding, then he's delivering punishment on them and threatening them to not do it again, then after they promise he's calm once mosre.
- Mr. Vice Guy: His vice is a penchant for considering violence as an option, which often brings him at odds with his more pacifistic friends. He often has to restrain himself so as to maintain his friendship with them and his concern with public opinion keeps him from (openly) taking the extremist path.
- Multicolored Hair: Bears an orange-yellow mane and tail.
- Mundane Utility: The "magic horn blade" isn't just for fighting enemies; it can be used for breaking stuff too for demolition work.
- My Greatest Failure: If his failure to protect his friends from falling to Discord's spell wasn't enough, it's compounded by his failure to get revenge on them by killing the culprit. While his friends do get better and they manage to stop him, the scars of this "double failure" still remain and he has since sworn to improve his skills.
- The above is just the greatest among his greatest failures, the others being 1) letting himself relax once, thus resulting in his charge's death, 2) getting carried away in a fight, thus resulting in his charge getting kidnapped, tortured, and eventually Driven to Suicide, and 3) failing to protect his charge from getting molested.
- My Significance Sense Is Tingling: He can sense whenever somepony is disguised by means other than clothes (e.g. magic, illusions, etc.). He's still unable to tell who is behind the disguise, though.
- Never Say "Die": Zigzags depending on the situation.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: As a unicorn who can learn new spells as easily as Twilight (but without as much curiosity or diligence to learn everything he finds), it's justifiable.
- No, I Am Behind You: During his bout with Discord, the two of them did this twice with each other via teleportation. The first time, it was ended with Chronicle teleporting to the side and pulling off his attack. The second time, it took a while, but Discord won that one.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Delivers one on Discord in a fit of rage, who only survives by virtue of who he is.
- Non-Standard Character Design: In spite of being a male, he's a mare in every exterior aspect but mane, tail, and eyelashes.
- Not a Morning Pony: Usually wakes up late and has to be awoken by either Spike or Twilight. This has lessened as the story progresses.
- The One Guy: Aside from Spike, he's the only male within the circle of friends. Mystic Shield doesn't count as he's outside the circle.
- One-Hour Work Week: Played straight with his "bodyguarding" contract and played with with his co-teacher career in Mystic Shield's Self-Defense Academy For Unicorns (classes usually last as long as the plot requires it, and because Mystic keeps a flexible schedule).
- Only Sane Pony: Moreso than Twilight, but while even he blows his top off at times, he never does anything irrational. Except that one time he got obsessed with training after his greatest failure, and his friends had to fight him to snap him out of it.
- The Paralyzer: He conjures magical circles to do these to his targets. Unlike most circles, his is merely made easier with actual circles on the ground and just needs to exert a bit more in proportion to how much of the circle is physically present. With sufficient power, he can even pin down Discord and prevent him from teleporting away.
- Photographic Memory: He can remember the events of any of his expreiences in life; it's recalling them that's a bit of a problem.
- Pintsized Powerhouse: Unicorns are not known for their physical strength, but Chronicle's is considerably physically fit by average earth pony standards and can take a few strong hits even without a barrier. However, in terms of physical strength, without magically enhancing himself, he's weaker than Rarity.
- Plot-Based Voice Cancellation: The author sometimes uses this to prevent Chronicle (and any other OC) from solving the canon plot earlier than it should.
- Poisonous Friend: and he's well aware of it. Downplayed though, as he often holds himself back since he cares what they think about him.
- Power Glows: When entering his "super form".
- Pony Hammer Throw: Thanks to his "tether spell", he can do this to anybody of sufficient weight or heavier (with enough momentum). With enough speed, he can smash a pony through a wall.
- Power Copying: Is quite adept, but not to Twilight's extent, though this is because of 'selective learning'; he chooses what spells he learns.
- Power Perversion Potential: Averted with the use of his Surveillance, which he essentially uses to keep tabs on the Mane Six, Spike, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and later Mystic Shield. He even makes a Pinkie Promise to not do this.
- Pop-Cultured Badass: Being a member of the Story Crew can lead to this, though he excuses those by saying he learned them from his experiences with previous charges, which are sometimes true.
- Post-Victory Collapse: After all the fighting he's been through (including several recoveries after severe beat-ups) which finally ended in resealing Discord back in stone, after saying "We did it." to his friends, he finally passes out. Upon waking up three days later, Princess Celestia explains that somehow using at least twice the amount of magic he normally has in a day does that.
- Pre Ass Kicking One Liner: To Discord, right before his showdown with him.
- Projectile Spell: In the form of shurikens (ninja throwing stars).
- Psychic Link: Apparently, thanks to the Elements of Harmony, Chronicle possesses a bond of this manner towards the Mane Six called the Harmony Link. Whenever one of them is in significant danger or is losing their mind, a corresponding body part of his begins to react. List of effects
- Apparently, he wasn't the first to have this Link.
- Real Stallions Wear Pink: Exposure to lots of female friends has led him to like their stuff as well.
- He even cross-dresses as a singing idol in "Lunar Eclipsed".
- And before that, he put on the fancy dress Applejack put on during Twilight's first slumber party. All while keeping a straight face.
- He even cross-dresses as a singing idol in "Lunar Eclipsed".
- Psychic Powers: Has telekinesis like all unicorns. He also bears a Psychic Link with the bearers of the Elements of Harmony.
- Rapid-Fire "No!": Let out this upon realizing his Harmony Link basically told him that Discord has got to Fluttershy while he frantically assembled a puzzle that is implied to depict her.
- The Red Mage: Although to a lesser extent compared to Twilight.
- Relationship Upgrade: Come "Season 2", he's become more-than-friends with Fluttershy, and is learning what it means to be one's coltfriend.
- Remembered Too Late: Another way the author prevents him from solving some problems earlier than canon.
- Roaring Rampage of Rescue: Once did this for one of his past charges after she got kidnapped by Discord cultists. He stormed their lair, and slaughtered every single one of them. He was too late however, as she had contracted Cutie Fracture while she was tortured, which led to her committing suicide days later. He regarded it as his second greatest failure.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Goes under one of these in a fit of desperation against Discord after finding out what he did and that he thinks he's the only one left who can stand against the spirit.
- He has a somewhat more controlled instance of this when up against Tirek.
- Romance Genre Heroes: Falls under The Warrior.
- Sanity Slippage: Slowly underwent this during his training stint after Discord's defeat. Thankfully, it seems to be his only instance.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Does this in the few moments he does get scared, like cowering behind Fluttershy at one time when Twilight was Burning with Anger, and outright fainting at another upon seeing her crazed at the Gala. And in other moments too, sometimes intentionally.
- Shaping Your Attacks/Spontaneous Weapon Creation: Chronicle can generate a blade of magic from his horn.Technically, he can do this on things like sticks and broken sword hilts, but prefers to use it with his horn.
- The Snark Knight: A light example, but a shade "darker" than Twilight.
- Sparkling Stream of Tears: While doing his And This Is for... attack on Discord, he produces these right before dedicating his next blow to Fluttershy.
- Staggered Zoom: If the fic were a show, this would be used to punctuate Chronicle's It's Personal.
- Staircase Tumble: Suffers this when averting his eyes from the asleep turned-human Fluttershy's exposed breasts. Thankfully for him, it was All Just a Dream, and the head pain he got was from Angel kicking him awake.
- Static Character: Chronicle doesn't really change much throughout the story; just his arsenal of spells, the circumstances around him and how he deals with them, and his relationships.
- Story-Breaker Power: His Surveillance system. Only its occasional instances of static prevent it from solving problems faster than in canon.
- Super Mode: First activated just before starting his attack on Discord for everything he's done, Chronicle possesses something like this, which multiplies his magical reserves, his power, and ease of control with it. Pretty much a blatant ripoff of the Super Saiyan forms, as it comes along with his head hair turning spiky and Phosphor-Essence, though he also has the colors of his eyes' scleras and irises reversed. The only thing missing would be his hair being dyed yellow as (part of) it is already in that color.
- During the second battle with the changelings, thanks to the Secretariat Comet, he can take this to the next level with additional energy pegasus-type wings.
- He was also imbued with the Rainbow Power, which gave him the same appearance as his "rage mode", but with added red and green, and minus the eye change.
- Super Speed: Chronicle has a spell that can help accomplish this, although even with it he's no closer to matching Rainbow Dash's. Or Applejack's for that matter. At least when it comes to running.
- Squishy Wizard: While he's hardly this, without magical enhancements, he's physically weaker than Rarity in terms of offense.
- Surveillance as the Plot Demands: He owns a system called Surveillance that allows him to check on his friends (and the Cutie Mark Crusaders). However, he's unable to exploit them to their fullest due to sometimes getting "white noise", often when he needs to use Surveillance. He's perfectly aware of the Unfortunate Implications this entails and a Pinkie Promise he makes further curbs these thoughts, but also limits its usefulness in the process.
- Teleporters and Transporters: In two flavors; the usual that Twilight also uses, and the Flash Step example above.
- Temporarily a Villain: A thankfully contained case during his training obsession in the chapter "The Dangers of Vengeance".
- Teleport Spam: With the use of his Flash Step-type teleportation, he can do this during fights.
- Thousand-Yard Stare: Experiences this after discovering what Discord did to corrupt Fluttershy, coupled with a Dramatic Drop of his Surveillance monitor. He snaps out of this right after.
- There Is Only One Bed: After Applejack and Rarity end up sharing his bed, he ends up sharing with Twilight. He ends up not being able to sleep, not because of the fact he's sleeping with her, but because of all the arguing his bed's two occupants were having. And during their accidental trip to Solaris Equestria, he sleeps with his sister Timerity while their charges shared the other bed.
- This Means War!: Immediately declares this right after the above. Well, more like It's Personal, but the spirit of the trope is still there.
- Token Trio: After Twilight's ascension, once she ceases to be a unicorn, he "fills in her space" to maintain the two race-trios.
- Traumatic Superpower Awakening: While this didn't exactly happen to Chronicle after discovering what exactly Discord did to his friends, it gave him the rage needed to first enter his Super Mode, which he entered just before engaging him in a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown.
- Turn the Other Cheek: Does his best to be this to any 'villain' by at least giving them a chance, the only exceptions being Discord pre-HeelFace Turn, and Tirek. As for his friends, he's all too eager to smack them for whatever wrongdoings they have done, so it's a half-example.
- Twice Shy: With Fluttershy only when attempting to ask her out or when in a situation that can be easily seen as sexual. Otherwise, he's just focused as always.
- Twitchy Eye: Gets this upon hearing that Discord was to be released so he could be reformed.
- Two Boys To A Team: Only him and Spike in proportion to six girls. Gets subverted with the addition of Mystic Shield later on.
- Undying Loyalty: Although he shouldn't be having this since he's a freelance bodyguard, his long-term contract with Princess Celestia has made him forge this to his friends.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: Gets into a few cases of these sometimes.
- Unstoppable Rage: Comes in two degrees. While he's not easy to anger, there are those who have pushed his buttons, and paid for it in various degrees. When Gilda scared off Fluttershy, he gave her a solid beating, even though he did lose the fight. When he discovered just how Discord shattered his friends, taking him down became a personal matter, and he delivered a very brutal beatdown.
- Walk on Water: Chronicle has a spell that can let him do this (and works as well on anything he would normally fall through like mud and cotton candy). However, it only works on calm surfaces.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: He doesn't do it often (given that as a pony, clothes are optional), but when he does, he can keep a straight face.
- With Due Respect: Does this with Twilight after she became an alicorn whenever he's angry at her for something she did, simply calling her "Princess". Variation since he'd been friends with Twilight even before the ascension.
- The Worf Effect: Being the only true fighter in the group (more than Rainbow Dash and Applejack), he gets hammered by this. But unlike most, he doesn't get beaten soundly at the start. In any other situation, he's going easy.
- In the case with Sunset Shimmer however, this trope goes full force. With specific spells, she was able to smash his barrier, take out all his magical clones, and even escape his "binding circle" spell without overpowering him.
- Would Hit a Girl
- Would Hurt a Child: But not do serious harm, thankfully for Gabby Gums, a.k.a. the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and infrequently Diamond Tiara.
- White Glove: Has one shaped like Spike's claw as a gift from Pinkie Pie.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Chronicle is scared of cuties going berserk/psycho, and beings wreathed in flames/have flaming hair/are made of fire/have fire implemented in their outer physiology. For some reason, phoenixes don't count.