- Alphabetical Theme Naming/Alliterative Name: Like their parents, the kids' names start with L, and most have four letter names (Liena being the exception).
- Anti-Hero: They're not all bad, but most of them just act in their own self-interest than actually wanting to help someone.
- Aww, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: As much as they get at each other's throats, they are willing to put each other above almost everything.
- Big Sister Instinct: The kids are close to a degree, but if they're the older sisters, they'll look out for the younger ones.
- Born Unlucky: If anyone ever finds out they're incest kids, their lives will be ruined.
- Butt-Monkey: A majority of them have horrendously bad luck.
- Catchphrase: "Damn it," a matured version of their parents original catchphrase.
- Character Development: With every piece of art and story, we get a little bit more insight on who these kids are.
- Cool Big Sis: The girls try to be good older siblings to the younger, some more than others.
- Dark Secret: It should go without saying, but they all keep the fact that they're incest kids out of any conversation. note
- Friendless Background: While some are friendlier than others, they all seem to have little to no friends and only started getting more social once they were older. Assuming they weren't forced into it.
- Greed: Despite how much they love each other, the Sin Kids are all very self-serving.
- Limited Wardrobe: The kids have a more expansive wardrobe, but tend to wear the same thing all the time.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: There's 10 main kids, but that's not counting half-siblings, relatives, adopted siblings, and any new kids that came along. Almost adding up to 30 kids. Luckily, they don't all live in one place like their parents did.
- Meaningful Name:
- Loan: It was meant to be a French name pronounced Lo-Ahn. But most just say Lo-own.
- Lyra: Named after the string instrument of the same name, reflecting her more calmer personality and Christian faith.
- Lupa: Its Latin for she-wolf or the Capitoline wolf of myth, reflecting her dangerous behavior. note
- Lemy: Named after the late Lemmy Kilmister of Motörhead, reflecting his love of rock music.
- Leia: Named after Princess Leia from Star Wars, which combines Lincoln's nerdy nature and Lola's love for princesses.
- The Team/Sibling Team:
- Trademark Favorite Food: Pizza. You can't be in the Loud family if you don't love it.
- Tropes Are Tools: A content creator has the freedom to ignore characters that he doesn't care for or doesn't consider canon in his headcanon. note
- Troubling Unchildlike Behaviour/Wise Beyond Their Years: All of the kids act more like adults, depending over which one of them actually are troubled. Some are more savvy about the world.
Daughter of Lincoln and Lori.
- Ambiguous Disorder: Loan suffers from several issues that keep her from the outside world. But it varies from person to person what the issue is.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Loan's major motivation to liking others is them acknowledging her existence, and from there, you're in good favor with her.
- Beware the Nice Ones: On the rare occasions where Loan's anger overpowers her nice nature and various issues, she is downright terrifying.
- Broken Bird: Whatever happened to her has left the girl secluded in her room, afraid to talk to people she doesn't know, or even go outside her own house.
- Cannot Spit It Out: Due to her nervous nature she often has a hard time saying what she means and second-guessing every other word she says. She finds it easier to send people text messages.
- Character Development: At first she never wants to leave home, but in recent stories, she's shown to be more willing over time. Either going outside of her room or even stepping out of the house if someone is able to drag her outside (though some of them also involve her running away from her mother).
- Daddy's Girl: She's much more in touch with her father than she is with her mom.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Some stories portray Loan as having some sort of masturbation addiction.
- Did I Just Say That Out Loud?: Has a habit of vocalizing her thoughts at the worst times.
- Drama Queen: Every little problem is a mini-panic attack to her.
- Extreme Doormat: She often finds herself being dragged around by both her mother and her siblings with little ability to protest.
- Expressive Hair: When she gets excited, her hair gets frizzier and more unmanageable.
- Fangirl: Of many things.
- Friendless Background: If you don't count the facts, the only people she interacts with is her family and the people she meets online.
- Gamer Chick: She has her father's love of video games, and considering the fact she's usually so frightened to go outside, she's gotten pretty good at them.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: Even if she helps out with something or comforts one of her siblings, Loan doesn't consider herself to be a good daughter, sister or even a person.
- Hidden Depths: She's actually acutely aware of her surroundings due to years of paranoia, not mention being fairly confident with technology being her own line to the outside world.
- Hikikomori: She prefers to stay in her room or at least inside the house, playing video games and the like.
- Intergenerational Friendship: Tends to get along with kids better than with adults, and is very close to both Bobby Jr. and Lemy. Some interpretations have a different reason for this, though.
- Otaku: Some fanartists like to portray her as a huge anime fan.
- Performance Anxiety: She hates being the center of attention.
- The Resenter: Occasionally butts heads with Lori in her more decisive moments, and even in her usual neurotic state it occasionally slips out.
- Reluctant Fanservice Girl: Loan has a nice body and, given the right outfit, looks dynamite. But she hates it and just makes her feel weird. When she does wear revealing outfits, it mostly because a family member pushed her to do so.
- Socially Awkward Hero: Loan does want to do right by others, especially her few actual friends and family. Being the bundle of confidence issues she is, it often ends up difficult.
- Stepford Smiler: More often than not, when she smiles, don't expect it to be genuine.
- Strong Family Resemblance: It's often pointed out she looks just like Lori herself when she was at her age, with the only difference being that her hair is slightly brighter shade of blonde.
Lincoln and Leni's daughter.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Liena's one of the kindest of the kids, but if you get on her bad side, you have an enemy for life.
- Big Beautiful Woman: It tends to vary whether she's actually fat or just stocky and heavily-built for someone her age, but she's fine with it and never lets it get to her.
- Big Good: She is by far the largest of the kids, but also one of the kindest.
- Call to Agriculture: She often tends to a personal garden in the backyard, not to mention growing her own veggies.
- The Caretaker: She loves tending to other, it's her whole mentality. To point where it can even be overbearing.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: She tends to fill this role for her mother.
- Cute Mute: In some interpretations.
- Home Nudist: In some interpretations, and sometimes when some of her family are inside the house as well.
- Obsessed with Food: It makes sense since she loves to cook. But also likes to try different types to food for fun. Even forcing the others to eat her concoctions.
- Soft-Spoken Sadist: She gets an odd thrill out of seeing someone get their comeuppance. Especially if it's harsh.
- The Speechless: In many canons, she is mute and communicates with sign language. In some case, she's even deaf.
- Strong Family Resemblance/Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Liena looks and acts like a plumper version of her mother, except she's comparably brighter.
- Supreme Chef: She's the only one who knows how to cook confidently, but thankfully she's actually good at it.
- Team Mom: Cooks, cleans, gives hugs on a whim and takes care of the mutant baby without question.
Luna and Lincoln's older Christian daughter.
- Badass Arm-Fold: You know you're knee-deep in trouble if her arms are folded.
- Badass Preacher: While she doesn't care for violence, she does know how to defend herself. But with the right motivation may go a little too far.
- Bare Your Midriff: She is consistently depicted having this.
- Big Sister Instinct: She takes her job as a big sister seriously.
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: While she doesn't usually drink, Lyra has history of being plastered by her glass on the few times she has drank.
- Christianity Is Catholic: Lyra is a Christian girl, but some artists and writers sometimes depict her doing Catholic acts, sometimes just to invoke Catholic imagery and other times because they don't know there are other denominations of Christianity.
- Cool Big Sis: To her younger brother Lemy and to the rest of the younger kids.
- Deadpan Snarker: Lyra can be pretty snarky when she wants to, especially around Lemy.
- Depending on the Writer:
- The level of obsession with her faith. At her worst, she can have a Holier Than Thou attitude, though most tend to depict her as more well-meaning to her family and having turn to religion for a bit of stability.
- Where she lives. Lyra is usually either moving from apartment to apartment with Lemy due to Luna being depicted as a rockstar that travels a lot or living in one house with the rest of her relatives.
- Her relationship with Lemy also varies. She can either be a Cool Big Sis or somewhat of a Big Sister Bully (albeit not an unjustified one, considering Lemy is no saint himself). There are also times where it's incestuous, but even that varies since the feelings are either mutual or exclusive to each other.
- Elegant Classical Musician: She prefers things like the violin to play.
- Foil: She is one to her mother Luna. Specifically, Lyra is Luna if she didn't really get into rock.
- Form-Fitting Wardrobe: Her outfits usually are very tight fitting. Some notice, others don't.
- Good Is Not Nice: With Loan barely functioning and Liena being so passive, Lyra constantly has to be the stern one.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Very calm and graceful and her wardrobe is mainly purple-based.
- Ms. Fanservice: With her attire and build, she tends to attract a lot of attention compared to the other girls. She usually doesn't reciprocate it, however.
- Nice Girl: Stoicism aside, she has good intentions.
- Noodle People: Her and Liby are the skinniest kids of the family.
- Not So Above It All: While she tries to be the most respectable one of the group, she has her moments of where she joins in the fun.
- Only Sane Woman: She has a 0% approval of incest, and should she be aware of Lincoln being her father, it doesn't stop her from disapproving him for having relationships with his sisters even if she does still love him. If she is in lewd stories or fan art were Everybody Has Lots of Sex she usually never joins, and even when she does she tends to be the most restrained of the bunch.
- Promotion to Parent: With Luna constantly on tour and her father not having much experience dealing with kids, Lyra has developed a habit of taking care of the kids. She is this mainly to Lemy in settings were she and him are the main focus due to Luna being a rockstar that travels a lot with Lyra and Lemy. This also applies to settings where everyone lives in one house.
- Purple Prose: No pun intended, but she often would use extensive words to sound authoritative.
- The Resenter: Despite loving her mother and knowing she tries, she tends to be feel this way a bit about Luna due to being forced into Promotion to Parent. This occasionally crops up with Lincoln too, mostly over resentment on the whole incest thing, though less so since she often recognizes that Lincoln runs himself ragged trying to be good husband and father to so many strong personalities.
- She's Got Legs: Long and beautiful.
- The Stoic: She needs to be an example of stern discipline and wholesome Christian values.
- Not So Stoic: But push the right buttons and you can her going.
- Strong Family Resemblance: It's often commented, especially if she gets to see pictures of Luna pre-rocker days, that Lyra's essentially what Luna would have looked like if she never got into rock and/or if Lyra decided to go into a rock phase, she would essentially be a clone of Luna.
Lincoln and Luan's daughter.
- Adorkable: Buck teeth, crosshatched skirt, tied back hair, scrunchy, smart, and a big ol' head brace.
- Agent Scully: While she is a fan of Sci-fi and Fantasy, Liby runs on logic. Meaning if you can't explain without facts and reasoning, then it doesn't exist.
- Amateur Sleuth: She's often the one most likely to figure out Lincoln's true relation to her and the rest of the kids before anyone else.
- Badass Bookworm: She may seem meek, but get her curiosity going and she'll be able to track down anyone.
- Boring, but Practical: She studies people for days at a time for the best method of approach; the more she knows about the person, the better she's able to talk to them. This also explains why she able to communicate easier with her siblings than most people.
- Braces of Orthodontic Overkill: Apparently orthodontic braces haven't advanced much in the future.
- Can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them: She can get frustrated with Lacy's endless energy and Lupa's cynicism, but she admits that her life would be boring without them around.
- Cannot Tell a Joke: She wants to be funny like her mom, but ends up thinking too much about the joke over explaining the punchline.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Liby sometimes finds connections between things, be it people or places, and that starts to get curiosity going and making theories on what it all means.
- Crazy-Prepared: Given enough information, she knows exactly what someone is going to do and often brings the right tools to deal with it.
- Like Mother, Unlike Daughter: While Liby enjoys Luan's general taste in comedy, she doesn't seem to share her mother's interests in pranks. The few times she does commit pranks is usually because Luan made her do so.
- Noodle People: She's practically a stick.
- Obsessed Are The List Makers: She keeps list of many things from people to places, to old cold cases. Her filing cabinet is running out of space for it all.
- Only Sane Man: Whether compared to Lacy and Lupa, or the rest of her siblings, Liby seems to be one of the more rational ones.
- The Power of Acting: She can't seem to think things straight when she's being herself. However, once she gets into a character, she's practically an expert.
- Strong Family Resemblance: She has a noticeable resemblance to Luan (the braces notwithstanding), with the exception being that her hair is more of an autumn color than straight-up brunette.
- Teen Genius: Well, she wouldn't call herself a genius, but she's definitely one of the more smarter ones of the kids.
Lincoln and Lynn's daughter.
- The Ace: Like her mother, she's naturally talented at almost every sport but has little to no interest in any of them. To the point where she's so good at a sport, she'll just get bored of it.
- Affectionate Nickname: Her mother calls her "Sunshine" because she always manages to brighten her day.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: It's one of the reasons why she can't stick to sports.
- Bad Liar: She's just too damn nice to fib.
- Beware the Nice Ones: She is by far one of kindest members of the kids, unless you hurt one of her siblings. Then, she will bury you.
- Big Eater: She burns through a lot of energy, so to counter it, Lacy needs to eat constantly.
- Bilingual Bonus: Her mother taught her Spanish so they could watch Lucha Libre matches without the subtitles.
- Breakout Character: Not as much as Lupa, but she was one of the first sin kids, and her contrast to her dour sister along with being an amalgamation of her mom's best traits sliced with her dad's won her plenty of fans.
- Cheerful Child: Lacy is constantly happy, almost unbearably so.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: She tries to do right by others, even at her own expense.
- Comes Great Responsibility: If Lacy loses her cool, she could easily hurt someone, but her mother taught Lacy to balance out that power with control. Only let it out in her activities and not on others. And if it ends up helping people, that makes for a good bonus.
- Cuddle Bug: She loves to hug.
- Depending on the Artist: Whether or not Lacy has a buck tooth varies on whoever draws her. For that matter, the shape of her buck tooth also varies between looking exactly like Lincoln's (up to including the chip) or looking similar to Ronnie Anne's front teeth.
- Didn't Think This Through: She acts before thinking if she decides to think at all.
- Dumb Is Good: Just because she may not understand many things, that doesn't mean she can't enjoy it.
- Easily Impressed: She can get into anything, even if she doesn't understand it. If she hasn't seen it, it's new to her.
- Fun Personified: Is probably one of the cheeriest and fun-loving kids of all.
- Genki Girl: Clearly takes after her mother in terms of energy, and takes after her father in terms of kindness.
- Hates Being Alone: She's grown up with a need to be around people, whether it's her mom, uncle, or sisters. Even at school, she makes friends with strangers just so she isn't alone.
- Hope Bringer: She can make even the dourest of her half-siblings crack a smile.
- Magnetic Hero: She's well-liked among most teams she's apart of. Being a good player and overly cheerful might have something to do with that.
- Must Make Her Laugh: She hates seeing people upset or sad, even when they don't show it, so she makes an effort to make people feel special.
- Odd Friendship: While she could easily make friends with people who match her demeanor and interests, she's often drawn to people who don't want attention (like Laika and Lupa), leading to her often as the bright side to another dim outlook.
- One Head Taller: In most depictions she's the same age as Lupa, but also in most she's about foot taller.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: She may be young and small, but Lacy can take down people twice her size.
- Please Don't Leave Me: She's very attached to people and one of her greatest fears is being alone.
- Red Is Heroic: Like her mom, she wears a red jersey and red #2 shirt.
- Silly Rabbit, Cynicism Is for Losers!: On the occasions where she finally gets fed up with Lupa's cynicism and mean spiritedness, she tends to respond like this.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Physically, she looks a lot like Lynn, but her hair is a brighter shade of brown. She also appears to have inherited Lincoln's buck tooth.
- Thrill Seeker: She needs stuff she can constantly focus and put her energy into. Something to keep her from being bored.
- Undying Loyalty: She's like a dog. Even if you don't love her, she'll always love you.
Lucy and Lincoln's daughter.
- Affectionate Nickname: She wore a bee costume one time as a baby, and now everyone loves to call her Honey. Not helping that she mostly wears a black and yellow attire.
- Animal Motifs: Bees, wasps, yellow jackets, etc.
- Antagonistic Offspring: Tends to be the most hostile one towards her father out of all the other siblings. Whether it is because she hates him for being irresponsible to sleep with his own sister (who is also her mother) resulting in her existence or just to annoy him depends on the writer.
- Anti-Hero: One of the more morally-ambiguous of the sisters, but she's usually trying to do the right thing.
- Aww, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: Lupa is the one most likely to start a fight with her half-siblings or even her father, but deep down she really does love them. It just only tends to show when she goes too far.
- Breakout Character: One of the first original sin kids, Lupa is no doubt the most popular one. The only other characters that even comes near her in terms of popularity are Lacy and Lemy, and the former was one of her fellow originals while the latter had a long way to go before even coming near her.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Lupa is fairly smart, but lacks any kind of motivation to get things done.
- Brutal Honesty: Lupa likes to be blunt with people, sometimes to get them to shut up or for the sake of helping someone. In particular, she's one of the only siblings who will openly critique Liby's humor, Lacy's optimism, and Lyra's faith.
- The Cynic: Like her mom, albeit much darker.
- Deadpan Snarker: One of her most defining traits, even more than Lucy.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Tends to punish her father by being a nuisance to him and it's the source of comedy for many portrayals. In one comic, Lupa wishes her father could spend more time with her and her mom. So she burns his entire comic book collection to get his attention. She gets her to wish to have Linc spend a day with them but can only order ice cream that she hates as punishment by Lucy.
- Foil: To her mother, Lucy, especially when she was around her age. They're both cynical, rather dour, Wise Beyond Their Years girls who nevertheless love their families. However, Lucy at her age was more stoic and far more willing to show the "gold" part of being a Jerk with a Heart of Gold, while Lupa is more mean-spirited and far less restrained in letting loose her frustrations on others.
- Goth: Her preferred style of clothing.
- Hates Everyone Equally: People, places, and things all sucks in her eyes. She only hates her family less so in comparison.
- Height Angst: Despite being the same age as Lacy, she's about 2 inches shorter. She thinks she'll hit puberty soon enough. Hopefully.
- Humans Are Bastards: To her, adults are just tall kids.
- Informed Loner: She claims to prefer being alone, yet more often than not, Lupa can be found in the company of her fellow sin kids and half-siblings, and not always unwillingly.
- It Amused Me: The reason she does half of what she does.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Even when she's being an ass, Lupa does care about her half-siblings.
- Karma Houdini: Despite how rude and crude she is, rarely is she ever caught, let alone punished, for her chaotic interests.
- Knife Nut: She has a collection of them.
- Perpetual Frowner: Like her mom, her default expression is a frown.
- Scary Teeth: Lupa is sometimes shown to have canine teeth, especially when she smiles.
- Silly Rabbit, Idealism Is for Kids!: Despite being a kid herself, it's not uncommon for her to butt heads with Lacy's optimism, especially in cases where she knows the truth about her parentage. Lacy, being who she is, usually takes it in stride until Lupa pushes her too far.
- Strong Family Resemblance: She looks like a fusion between Lincoln and Lucy when they were kids.
- Symbol Motif Clothing: Appears in various fanarts wearing a black sweater with the picture of an eyeball with bat wings. Seems to indicate her love of the strange like her mother and comics like her father, depending who you ask.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: When she was little, Lupa was actually a friendly kid, but something made her jaded to the world and distrusting of people. And it only got worse with time.
- When He Smiles: When she smiles, it means either two things: someone got through to her, or something bad is about to happen.
- White Hair, Black Heart: Downplayed. She's the only one of the main sin kids who definitely inherited her father's white hair, and of all the siblings, she's the one most likely to do something morally ambiguous without caring what others think.
Lyra's brother and Luna and Lincoln's son.
- Always Someone Better: Lemy compares himself constantly to people: His sisters (mainly Lyra), his friends, his dad, and especially his mom. Believing he needs to be better to be stronger, to even be worth being around the people he loves.
- Amazon Chaser: He does seem to have a particular interest in girls who are older, taller, and can kick his ass.
- Attention Whore: Lemy just wants to be noticed, whether he looks cool or not.
- Bi the Way: He seems to like girls more, but he can appreciate a cute or good looking dude.
- Big Brother Instinct: Despite only finding out recently he was an older brother, he takes on the role without question.
- Boisterous Bruiser: When he gets in a fight, he's gonna let you know and everyone within earshot.
- Boisterous Weakling: And often lose that fight.
- Breakout Character: Though he was initially despised by the fanbase, Lemy's popularity has grown to a point in which he is almost as popular as Lupa.
- Butt-Monkey: Like his father, he suffers his share of abuse. It can range from being held in contempt or at least ignored by just about everyone outside his friends and family (and even the latter have their moments) to repeatedly getting injured.
- Chaotic Good: He isn't a fan of the law (granted, in plenty of cases he won't resort to anything worse than either Poke the Poodle or I Did What I Had to Do levels of lawbreaking) and has no intention of following it, but he has a really strong moral compass and will do anything for his loved ones or to do what he thinks is right.
- Chick Magnet: It's not uncommon for his sisters/cousins to start crushing on him as he gets older, and vice-versa, or girls outside of that. The most common ones include Lupa, Lyra and Leia, and often his half-blood siblings like Lina or Bobby Jr. or someone unrelated like Gwen.
- Clueless Chick Magnet: Tends to woo girls without attempting to or even realizing he's doing so, due to his genuine and kind nature.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: While he can't throw a punch, is annoyingly stubborn and needs a good kick in the head to understand anything. He does know a fair bit about engineering and tech work, won't give up easily and can lift practically anything with the right motivation.
- Comic Trio: With Lyle and BJ.
- Cool Loser: Aside from his rather large family, Lemy has a grand total of three friends (Gordon, Lina and Gwen), he has them despite the fact that he is good looking, friendly and very charismatic, to the point that he turned his bully, Gordon, into a best friend for life.
- Depending on the Artist: Lemy's hair color. Some artists have drawn him with dark brown hair, akin to Luna's, while others draw him with very light and faded brown hair.
- Depending on the Writer: How dumb or attractive depends on the writer. Initially, he was written as hated by his family. Though this mostly changed, there are some writers that still write him like this.
- The Ditz: Depending on the Writer, he may be this.
- Dreadful Musician: Played with; he is shown to be terrible at guitar playing but has a knack for singing and songwriting, even if he doesn't realize it.
- Easily Forgiven: Lemy can hold his grudges but once he see's someones true colors, he flips that trust like switch.
- This trope is especially important considering his relationship with Gordon who used to be his bully.
- Fearless Fool: Willingly puts himself in danger. Often for attention or because he wants to attempt something. And even more often for the dumbest reason.
- Fingerless Gloves: Wears a pair of these.
- Generation Xerox: Depending on the Writer, but it's not uncommon for Lemy, especially in AUs where they're all living under the same roof and he's the only boy, to find himself feeling and acting a lot like Lincoln did when he was his age.
- Hero-Worshipper: He's this to his mother, and he can be this to some of his fellow siblings or half-siblings.
- Horrible Judgeof Character: Lemy's first interaction with someone largely paints his view of them either they're a prick or a good guy. Often overlooks negative aspects of people he likes and overlooks any good things about people he doesn't.
- Idiot Savant: No matter how stupid he is portrayed, he always seems to be an amazing handyman and mechanic.
- Limited Wardrobe: Lemy generally wears shirts from his mother's band. But aside from that, he always wears a sleeveless Jean Jacket and a bandanna that he hasn't replaced in years.
- Made of Iron: Even though as a child he has pretty weak arms and can't fight very well, he can stand a lot of punishment before going down, if he goes down at all. He is also very dulled to pain itself, and he would need to receive a major injury before reacting to it.
- Iron Butt Monkey: Lemy's imperviousness to pain and injury are often used for comedic effect.
- The Resenter: While Lyra resents their mom more, Lemy tends to have a chip on his shoulder towards Lincoln, be it due to perceived un-favoritism towards himself despite being one of Lincoln's only sons (if not the only son) or the stigma of being assumed that he'll carry on the "tradition" of incest.
- Undying Loyalty: You met Lemy Loud and got on his good side? Congratulations, you made a friend for life. He is willing to risk injury and pain for friends and family, and if he sees it as necessary, he will blame himself for things just so someone else can be happy. Not so different from his old man.
- Unpopular Popular Character: Lemy's stories often revolve around him trying to get the recognition or admiration of someone. Depending on the Writer, he is also treated rather poorly by almost everyone that isn't his family (and sometimes even they treat him like that). Despite being so unpopular in-universe, he is actually the second most popular sin kid both in terms of receiving writing and art. At the moment of writing, he is just 5 pictures behind Lupa, the most popular sin kid. Lemy is that popular in the fandom.
Lincoln and Lola's daughter.
- Beauty, Brains and Brawn: She's the Beauty to her friends, Marsha being the Brains and Gwen being the Brawn.
- Break the Haughty: Her sister Lupa's favorite pastime is doing this to her, though Leia has been known to get her back just as good.
- Bribing Your Way to Victory: Her preferred way of getting her way involves using the money.
- Consummate Liar: In her line of work, honestly wouldn't be the best policy.
- Everyone Has Standards: She largely targets rich kids who can take the hit to their wallets.
- The Fashionista: Much like her mother.
- Girlish Pigtails
- Jerkass Has a Point: Leia may be a cheat and scam artist, but she's far from the worst; and you need someone who is willing to do questionable things in order to get things done.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: She can come off as if she's above it all, but her family and friend know that just her way of expressing herself so they take it personally, in the right situation it can even be inspiring.
- Mis-blamed: In-Universe; some think Leia and her gang are troublemakers but there are worse groups that rarely get noticed for their worse crimes.
- Neat Freak: She literally doesn't like getting her hands dirty.
- Odd Friendship: She has a way becoming friends with people you wouldn't expect.
- The Perfectionist: Like her mother, she doesn't suffer failure well, be it of her friends or especially of herself.
- Rag Tag Bunch Of Misfits: Her and her gang are looked down upon by their school. But she uses that underestimation to her advantage.
- Rich Bitch: Well, she wants to be this so tries to act like one to get there.
- Siblings in Crime: Leia will often employ the help of her siblings with some of her jobs. While some are hesitant to help her, the real issue is that they're always looking to be compensated for it.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!: She's found that the more money you have, the more you can do. So the more she makes, the more she can get away with.
- The Social Expert: Probably the most social of the group, Leia knows a lot of people, and with enough help, anything is possible.
- Sore Loser: If a plan goes bad, she will never let it go.
- Sweet Tooth: She has a strong craving for things jammed packed with sugar.
- Tsundere: In fics where she has feelings for Lemy, it's not uncommon for her to treat him harshly or prank him one minute and then find herself blushing and denying it when he does something nice or romantic (inadvertently or not) the next.
Lincoln and Lana's daughter.
- Badass Adorable: Despite being so little, she actually is very dedicated to catching monsters and would be very effective if any of the things she caught were monsters.
- The Baby of the Bunch: Well compared to Lulu, she is possibly the youngest of the main kids.
- Beware the Silly Ones: She's usually a lovable goofball of childishness, but push her too far and she can be nasty.
- Camera Fiend: Records practically everything with the camera she was handed down by her aunt Luan.
- Childish Tooth Gap: She started losing her baby teeth, which has only inspired her hunt for the elusive Tooth Fairy.
- Comically Missing the Point: Most mature jokes fly over her head.
- Gosh Dang Itto Heck: She's not allowed to swear so she works around it with non-swear words like "Monkey Fudger" and "Witch."
- Innocent Prodigy: She pretty good with a camera and familiar with a whole lexicon of mythical creatures. But she's still lovable little scamp.
- Intelligible Unintelligible: Despite not knowing the right words all the time, her siblings always know exactly what she meant to say.
- Meaningful Name: Not sure if Lana knew when naming her that Lizy would later develop a love for giant lizards.
- Morality Pet: Being the innocent one of the group, the others tend to tone down their worse traits around her as to not be a bad influence on her. Especially Leia.
- Nice Hat: Twice her size, it's the only thing keeping her long hair out of her eyes.
- Tag Along Kid: Whatever her siblings are up to, she wants to be a part of it.
- Wild Child: Just like her mother when she was her age.
Lincoln and Lisa's "daughter", technically an experiment by Lisa to make the perfect offspring. Results were mixed, but the rest of the family considers her one of them.
- Anti Anti Christ: Though could be capable of doing terrible things, she mostly just likes to play and eat things. With no real ill intent behind her actions.
- Cute Little Fangs: Several rows of them.
- Creepy Cute: As weird as she is, she's still an adorable little abomination.
- Extreme Omnivore: Those teeth aren't for show. There doesn't seem to be any limit to what she can eat.
- Goo Goo Godlike: Its believed that if Lisa didn't train Lulu to protect the family and wasn't wearing her containment Onesie, she would likely eat everyone.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Though her picture here doesn't show them, but she's literally a monster with green eyes.
- Name's the Same: She carries the same name as Luna's pop singer alter ego from the series' proper episode, "Really Loud Music".
- Not Quite Human: If the Predator-esque mouth didn't give it away.
- Older Than They Look: While she is a baby now, there's a possibility she's older then that.
- The Resenter: In aged-up AUs, Lulu shows some of it toward her mother for her mutations and mostly treating her like an experiment.
Lincoln and Leni's second kid, Lincoln's second son.
- The Artful Dodger: He's very quick to the point where if he does actually get into a fight, he tends to just dodge anything that comes at him.
- Big Brother Instinct: Mostly towards his adopted sister Bed.
- Closet Geek: He's a big fan of Fantasy novels and films but isn't very vocal about except to people who share his interest.
- Comic Trio: With Lemy and BJ.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: While he's very off-put by some people, put up with him long enough and he'll come around.
- Does Not Know How to Say "Thanks": Lyle is used to dealing with things by himself so when someone offers their help he feels a need compensate someone for their time.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: His long hair has made him the subject of ridicule for a long time, but he's not about to let some comments get him down or be seen as some pitiful kid who can't hold his own.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Oddly enough he is aware but it doesn't bother him... usually.
- The Dutiful Son: Willing and able to help his mother, sisters, or father when needed. Everyone else can wait in line.
- Emotionally Tongue-Tied: He keeps himself composed in most things, but there are rare moments where someone catches him off guard.
- Enraged by Idiocy: He expects the best from people, so when someone acts stupid, like his brother Lemy, he has little to no patience for it.
- Informed Attractiveness: Despite being made fun of for looking like a girl, he's often complimented on being very pretty.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: He's the blue Oni to Lemy's Red Oni. Being more calm and patient than his brother, however, his antisocial nature makes him unsuccessful at everything he does (even more so than his brother) because he will refuse other people's help and will drop a project if he fails at it the first time.
- Running Gag: Almost everywhere he goes, he's been mistaken for a girl, to the point where he has to wear a full body swimsuit when he goes to a public pool.
- Thinking Tic: You know he's deep in thought when his right hand is firmly placed on his chin.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: This trope is usually in stories more than in fan art.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: When he was little he was always smiling and happy to help. Then he started getting bullied and became more cynical.
Lincoln and Rita's kid
- Anger Born of Worry: Her initial anger toward her "siblings" lifestyle is part discussion while also because she worries if it was to ever get out it would ruin their lives.
- Byronic Hero: She is a good doctor and willing to take in any patient if they're in need. But is also incredibly anti-social especially to her family.
- Hidden Heart of Gold: She believes if she puts on a harsh personality it'll set people straight but she does care about her family no matter how much she tries to act like she doesn't.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: She doesn't want to be a part of any of her family's messy business and just build a normal sustainable life on her own.
- Ignorance Is Bliss: She has no idea that Lincoln is actually her dad and considering she's not a fan of all the incest going on, it's probably for the best that she doesn't.
- Labcoat of Science and Medicine: She spent all that time in medical school, she earned the right to wear her doctor's coat with pride.
- Married to the Job: Being a doctor is the only thing she's ever wanted in life so her date life is practically non-existent.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: While she'll drill any of the kids for the things they get into, she'll overlook it for the sake of helping the kids get better or help get them out of trouble.
- Screw the Money, I Have Rules!: If someone is in need of help she is willing to put off the expenses for it. Which doesn't help pay her bills.
- Tough Love: She needs to be stern especially with her patients otherwise they'll never learn.
Lincoln and Lori's first kid
- Aloof Big Sister: Being Loan's direct sibling, she's often compared to her being smarter, bolder, and more outgoing.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Despite how much her family loves her, her school wasn't as wholesome. Other students, and teachers, found her very attractive but if she didn't reciprocate their feelings she was shunned.
- Commuting on a Bus: She works as a airline stewardess and travels around the world, which serves as a meta headcanon on her rare appearances.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: She enjoys a good time and a good drink.
- Hartman Hips: She definitely got her Grandma's genes.
- Hidden Depths: Despite how ditzy and out of the loop she might seem, she is actually constantly up to date with her family and contacts some of them regularly.
- It's Not Porn, It's Art: She has a lot of appreciation for revealing outfits, lewd content, and just straight up porn; believing it's the greatest expression of sexuality and not just to get your rocks off to.
- Ms. Fanservice: Has an affinity to small- and tight-fitting outfits.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Never misses a chance to hug and fondle someone close to her.
- Secretly Selfish: One of the reasons why she doesn't stay at home often is because she feels like she doesn't belong. Just an extra in a large cast so she leaves home at 18 to find a place for herself and has been for a few years now.
A cute little Asian girl adopted by Leni.
- Anachronistic Orphanage: In many canons, she lived in an orphanage before Leni adopted her.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: Often serves as this to her mother.
- Happily Adopted
- Joke Character: Started as this. An edited version of the Loud house layout showing the sin kids' living arrangements mistakenly left Lincoln's old bed intact, labeled as 'bed', leading to people jokingly asking who Bed was. A character was quickly thought up only to quickly catch on and is now seen as one of the main kids by many.
- Morality Pet: To Lyle.
- Orphanage of Fear: Sometimes said to have been abused at the orphanage.
- The Quiet One: Rarely speaks, preferring to use gestures to get her point across.
- Third Wheel: To Lizy and Lulu.
A kid adopted by Luna and Sam
- Animal Motif: Like any animal that lives in the streets she has a habit of digging through garbage for any edible food and sometimes valuable items.
- Amazon Chaser: She likes older women. Taller, thicker, well-stacked older women. Women like her current girlfriend Lilith.
- Messy Hair: In a constant state of unkempt.
- Ironic Name: She grew up homeless, so she adopted the name, Allie.
Lincoln and Lily's Kid
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Her mother loves her no matter how mean she acts.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: Things like hugs, kindness, concern for others are outside her field of understanding.
- Those Two Guys: She's often paired with the equally weird but nicer Lulu.
- Token Evil Teammate: A level above her sisters.
- War for Fun and Profit: She embodies sin, so makes sense.
Lizy's twin sister
Leia's twin sister
- Reused Character Design: She based of one of Leia's previous design. Only with few minor tweaks.
Lacy's twin sister
- Always Someone Better: Whether its her sister in sports, Her mom in athletics, or her dad in sword fighting. Lynn constantly measures herself to the rest of her family.
- Badass Bookworm: She does enjoy her share of fine literature, but also practices the blade.
- Cute Bookworm: Glasses, tied back hair, a confidently smart demeanor. It all checks out.
- Friendless Background: At first she only had her sister as a friend, which didn't help much in her confidence, but she soon came into her own as she grew up.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: Lynn is incredibly smart and talented almost to the same degree as her sister, especially over some of her cousins, but at the same time wants to be better then her parents at their respective skill or at least get her mothers attention.
- Insufferable Genius: When she knows she's in the right or winning, she can't help but flaunt her intelligence, even toying with an opponent.
Lupa's first younger sister and middle child of Lincoln and Lucy
Lupa's second younger sister and youngest child of Lincoln and Lucy
Reina 'Bean' Santiago
Lincoln and Ronnie Anne's daughter.
- Adorkable: No matter what stunts she's doing, her only real concern is her glasses being damaged.
- Always Identical Twins: Averted. She and Bobby have a clear resemblance but are not identical
- Always Someone Better: Lacy is this to her sometimes, even though she knows her friend doesn't do it intentionally, it still irritates her.
- Acquired Situational Narcissism
- Attention Whore: She just want to be popular. Because if you're popular you'll be happy.
- Depending on the Writer: Sometimes older than Bobby, sometimes his twin.
- Determinator: Despite her failures, she never gives up.
- Didn't Think This Through: Much like her father she comes up with a plan of attack but misses a key detail in the execution that leads her to failure.
- I Just Want to Be Loved: She just want to be noticed by her mom, her brother, and her friends. So she does things she thinks will make her popular.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Downplayed. She's certainly not mean or intentionally rude but she does tend to have a self-inflated ego. But this is all an act and she has a good heart.
- Never My Fault: Often deflects blame onto other things just because she doesn't want to admit she made a mistake.
- Polar Opposite Twins: In canons where she and Bobby Jr. are twins.
- Smarter Than They Look: Her careless behavior may give the impression that she's dumb, but she's not, though not as smart as Bobby Jr.
- Twincest: With Bobby in some interpretations.
Robert 'Bobby' Loud
Lincoln and Ronnie Anne's son.
- Adorkable: Being the youngest boy and pretty sheltered it isn't surprising that he often stutters and hides behind any older relative near him out of instinct.
- Ambiguous Disorder: BJ shows some signs of being autistic, with his social awkwardness, unintentional insensitivity, and wide interest in different things being notable clues.
- Always Identical Twins: Averted. He and Reina have a clear resemblance but are not identical.
- Berserk Button: Don't insult Star Trek around him.
- Broken Bird: Before meeting his extended family he was often closed off and incredibly meek; and frequent bullying has done nothing to improve his self-esteem.
- Cake Eater: Some stories have him in a relationship with Loan, who is clearly several years older than him.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: To Reina and Lemy.
- Clueless Chick Magnet: He may be an awkward and shy dork but his kind heart and hidden depths tend to attract girls interest. Loan, Reina, Gwen, and others have been frequently paired with him. However, he does not think very highly of himself and often doesn't realize girls are interested in him.
- Comic Trio: With Lemy and Lyle.
- Depending on the Writer: Sometimes younger than Reina, sometimes her twin.
- Distressed Dude: BJ is a fat nerdy little boy and a prime bully target. And as such has to get saved by his siblings.
- Hero Worship: Looks up to Lemy as a role model.
- Hidden Depths: He's actually very meticulous, understanding and memorizing hours of entertainment at a time which when he learns to be more confident makes him into a good negotiator.
- Hollywood Pudgy: Has a little baby fat, but if you listened to Lyle, you'd think he was actually obese. Even then, he looks only slightly chubbier than either Lyle or Lemy.
- I Have Many Names: Depending on the person, he's called Bobby, Bobby Jr., BJ, Beej, and Robert.
- Innocently Insensitive: Sometimes the kid can think too much and end up saying something he didn't intend to.
- Intergenerational Friendship: Loan is his best friend alongside Lemy.
- Living Emotional Crutch: to Loan
- Meaningful Name: Named after his late Uncle.
- No Social Skills: As stated, is extremely shy and has difficulty communicating with people.
- Polar Opposite Twins: In canons where he and Reina are twins.
- Shrinking Violet: Has a difficult time speaking with people he doesn't know well, and shies away from social interaction.
- Third Wheel: He has a tendency of being involved in Lemy and Lyle's antics.
- Tiny Schoolboy: He's a small boy, even considering his young age.
- Trekkie: Loves all things science-fiction and is shown in particular to love Star Trek.
- Twincest: With Reina in some interpretations.
- Unfortunate Names: His name can be shortened as "BJ." note
Lincoln and Darcy's Kid
Lincoln and Sam's Kid
- Because I'm Good at It: One of the main reasons why she plays the guitar.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Despite being talented at the guitar she never bothers to learn how to write lyrics and is purely instrumental in all her songs.
- Boyish Short Hair: She gets a haircut later on.
- Costume Evolution: A new design for the character, giving her pale blond hair more in line with her mom, but the blue stripe was replaced by hair piercings of the same color, she no longer has a beanie and wear a more skater-esque attire. However, most artists stick with the previous design.
- Delinquent Hair: Usually has a blue Skunk Stripe in her hair just like her mom.
- Never My Fault: Always makes some kind of excuse for her failures.
- Precision F-Strike: Will work a good swear into any sentence.
- The Slacker
- White Hair, Black Heart: Averted. At her worst, Lina is a bit insensitive to those around her, but otherwise is a Nice Girl.
Lincoln and Maggie's Kid
- Actual Pacifist: Wouldn't harm a fly. If anything, she'd feed it.
- Apologizes a Lot: Never wants to get on anyone's bad side so she consistently apologizes to put her in good favor with folks.
- Conditioned to Accept Horror: Watching scary movies since she was little has made her unable to be afraid of any form of horror.
- Extreme Doormat: When puberty hit her like a truck, people started spreading rumors to which she never disputed because she didn't want to cause anyone trouble. And in general puts all of the people she cares about before herself.
- Friend to All Living Things: Loves bugs. She even has a pet miniature spider.
- Funbag Airbag
- Gag Boobs: Similar to her mom.
- Meaningful Name: Her mom gave her that name to be poetic but despite that Gloom ironically ended up becoming a very cheerful girl.
- Morality Pet: To Lyle.
- Perky Goth: Despite her cheerful demeanor, almost all of her clothing is black.
Lincoln and Margo's Kid
- The Ace: She actually very tactical when she's on the field and easily adapts to almost any sport she tries out.
- Always Second Best: While she's a great athlete, all of her accomplishments are overshadowed by Lacy. Any team she's on with her, she's always the second-best athlete.
- Antagonistic Offspring: Is often portrayed as hating her father and wanting to keep him away from her mother. This gets to the point of her smacking Lincoln in the groin with a ball.
- Defeat Equals Friendship: This happens a lot to her. She gets told off by Laika and becomes friends with her, gets beaten constantly by Lacy and eventually becomes friends with her, and when Gloom starts dating Lyle they become friends to stay on good terms with Lyle.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: She's worked to get where she is, and the last thing she wants is for someone to come along and offer some help out of pity.
- Gag Nose: Like her mother, she has a very long nose compared to the others, something she's often mocked for.
- The Only One Allowed to Defeat You: To Lacy.
- I'm Not Here to Make Friends: She joins teams in order to get good at her own skills not to make friends.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: A good person but she can be very hot-tempered and aggressive.
- Perpetual Frowner: Usually this.
- The Rival: To Lacy. Usually one-sided.
Lincoln and Becky's kid
- Afraid of Their Own Strength: Avoids fighting when she can because she could easily knock out someone if she isn't careful.
- Amazonian Beauty: Often depicted built like a Russian T-34.
- Brutal Honesty
- Cannot Convey Sarcasm
- The Dreaded: Every kid in the school knows how tough she is or at least has heard stories of her strength. So when she walks in a room people will tend to avoid her.
- Food as Bribe: If you want her to do something for you, your best bet is to offer food. Preferably fruit cups.
- Friendship Denial: It seems she attracts people who want to be friends with her but feels any kind of companionship would be a sign of weakness.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Has a small collection of Teddy Bears in her room. And if you tell anyone she'll rip out your tongue.
- Huge Schoolgirl: The tallest kid in her class.
- Husky Russkie: Maybe not 'husky' but she's very buff under her clothing, not to mention strong.
- Meaningful Name: She's named after the Russian dog that was the first living thing to be sent into space.
- Younger Than They Look: She's about as tall as a high school senior, despite still being in middle school.
Lincoln and Nikki's Kid
- Mellow Fellow: It might be the pot, but she is very comfortable with herself.
- Odd Friendship: She has a weird pairing of friends of all ages, from Bobby to Laika to Lina, she just likes people.
- Rule-Abiding Rebel: Despite not being a fan of authority, she is very considerate. Never buying drugs off of people instead of growing it herself or just sharing her medicinal herbs, figuring it safer than dealing with a dealer.
- Smarter Than Youlook: Vikki is actually a good mathematician, she claims this is because she doesn't think about it but just goes with what makes sense.
- Surfer Chick: She likes to surf, unsurprisingly.
- The Stoner: Albeit the kind who trusts her own home-grown stash over any shady dealer.
- Totally Radical: Often shown talking like Bill and Ted.
Lincoln and Haiku's second Kid
- Cannot Convey Sarcasm: Her voice can't really convey any emotion so no matter how weird or silly it may sound, it all sounds completely serious.
- When She Smiles: It's a rare sight even in her own family. But if she's smiling, something really did make her happy.
Lincoln and Haiku's first Kid
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign: As much she wants to speak Japanese, she can't; so sometimes she just makes up words that sound Japanese. No one has called her out on it yet.
- Cool Mask: Has a nice collection of custom made coughing masks.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": Sonnette prefers to be called by her self-appointed Japanese name Hiromi.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Choleric
- Freaky Is Cool: While she's hard to understand her friends love her for it and eventually picked up on her mannerisms.
- Kimono Is Traditional: She often wears a kimono-inspired sweater.
- Occidental Otaku
- One-Word Vocabulary: When she does talk she only says only one Japanese word at a time.
Lincoln and Polly Pain's Kid
- Artificial Limbs: She lost her left leg in an accident and now has a prosthetic leg.
- Badass Bookworm: Her hate of comics comes from her love of literature, believing that comics are just stories with silly pictures.
- Badass Normal: Despite how lax Pan is, she is very akin to kickboxing.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Despite being very athletic, she would rather spend her time on her phone then do anything taxing.
- Broken Ace: Since she lost her leg as a kid, she's found little reason to push herself for any meaningful career in athleticism.
- Brought Down to Normal: She used to have potential in being an athlete, but her disease killed any chance of that.
- Child Hater
- Closet Geek: She's surrounded by comics most of the day, and when no one is around she tends to read a few of them.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Phlegmatic
Lincoln and Tabby's Kid
- Big Sister Instinct: Despite not having any siblings, she's very attached to kids and loves helping them be more outgoing.
- Birdsofa Feather: With Lyra and their love of music, despite how different they are.
- Cool Big Sis
- Four-Temperament Ensemble:Sanguine
- Genki Girl
- Leeroy Jenkins
- Berserk Button: Insulting her mother.
- The Captain: She takes naturally to the leadership role, and demands that respect if you get on her boat.
- Father Neptune: A younger and female example, but she still evokes the archetype.
- Daughter Of A Whore: One backstory for Naomi and her mother has Thicc QT be disowned by her father for getting pregnant out of wedlock at a young age, leading to a life of prostitution and pornography so the single mother can support her daughter.
- Hartman Hips: Like her mother.
- Has a Type=/=Likes Older Men: Is characterized as not being interested in males her own age or younger, but rather prefers notably older men (like Lincoln). Also gives her a way to be a foil of her mother (who in this universe prefers her men to be boys).
- I Am Not Pretty: Is sometimes characterized as having body image issues thanks to how filled out in her hips, thighs, and rear she is.
- Raised by Grandparents: Sorta. While her mother was always in her life, Naomi didn't know her birth father. Once her grandfather talked it out with her mother, he was in their lives again and provided support with guidance to his grandchild.
Luan and Maggie's child. Mainly the result of an experiment made by Lisa.
- Ax-Crazy: When she's on a pranking mood, this may usually lead to this. This is more common during April Fool's Day, where she pranks anyone in her way.
- Big Sister Bully: She loves to tease Gloom, to the point that it's almost the only way she can talk to her.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She's very attached to Lyle, but it's a bit subverted because she likes a bit of competition.
- Everyone Has Standards: If a target of her interest is in a relationship, she won't go as low as to try and break them up. She'll worm her way into knowing the girl but she won't TRY to steer her away from him.
- Hermaphrodite: In some depictions. Possibly as a side-effect of her conception.
- Freudian Excuse: Her perversion is just her being comfortable with her own body.
- Stage Magician
Luan and Benny's daughter
Lincoln and Carol's daughter. Her grandparents cut a deal with Carol where she'd be permitted a chance to become their heir despite being a bastard child.
- Alpha Bitch
- Antagonistic Offspring: To Lincoln. It's also in line with her contempt for the Louds as a whole.
- Rich Bitch
- The Rival: To Lyra when they were younger at music, Marla in the present when it comes to golf.
Lincoln and Stella's daughter
- Butt-Monkey: Is repeatedly shown as accident-prone and injuring herself.
- Huge Schoolgirl: Is rather tall for her age.
Brianna and Bethany Yates
Lincoln's daughters with Belle and Beatrix Yates. Are associated with Cecilia as her sidekicks.
- Bastard Bastard: Are characterized as notably nasty compared with Lincoln's other children.
- The Dividual: Enough of their appearances don't really characterize them differently.
- Youre Not My Mother: They see their birth mothers as this. To them, they're just sluts who carried them in their wombs. They only recognize Jancy as their mother.
- A Party, Also Known as an Orgy: A backstory for them has the sisters be conceived at an orgy in a summer camp. A camp that Lincoln also attended.
The Loud House Characters
Due to being characters from The Loud House expect tropes from their source material.
- Depending on the Writer: They commonly have different appearances depending of the writer or artist. As well, their exact relationship to each other and (to a lesser extent) their kids can vary.
- I Regret Nothing: While some might have differing feelings on exactly how their relationships with each other and their lives went when the truth came out, nearly none of them regret the existence of the Sin Kids themselves, seeing them as a price worth paying for.
- The Mentor: Some of them take up the role in order to steer the kids in the right direction.
- Secret Keeper: They're all held to keeping their kid's origins and relationships secret. For Obvious reasons.
- Shared Family Quirks: The Louds are all creative individuals driven by their interests and family. Meticulous and dedicated to their crafts to the point where it becomes their only focus.
- Trademark Favorite Food: They all still love pizza.
The Father of the Sin Kids
This interpretation of Lincoln Loud provides the following examples:
- Absurdly Youthful Father: At least in lewd content he is portrayed as this.
- The Atoner: Some depictions of Lincoln have him taking on the role of a father as a way of giving back to his sisters and showing he's not going anywhere. Sometimes it has to do with him having actually abandoning them out of guilt before coming back (this one in particular tends to come up with Lori and Loan, as without him acting as a moderating support for the former often ends up with the abuse and issues of the latter) and promising never to shirk his responsibility again.
- Big Brother Instinct: No matter how old he gets or his sisters, he still is willing to look after his young siblings at the drop of the hat.
- Broken Pedestal: Oftentimes, he'll end up like this if the sin kids discover his true relationship to them, usually with feelings of disgust or betrayal coming to the fore. However...
- Chick Magnet: Well, he had to have some charm to get into so many girls' pants. In the present, he can be Amicable Exes with them, not on speaking terms at all, friends with tension, or even still together romantically (if in secret or not). Or any and all combinations thereof depending on the girl.
- Cool Uncle: Many depictions (where the sin kids don't know he's their dad) end up playing this role as the calm, easy-going yet capable of being assertive uncle who they trust (or at the very least, don't have as much issue with compared to their mothers).
- Creepy Uncle: Fused with both BrotherSister Incest and Parental Incest, because depending in the interpretation, he has nailed everyone under his roof. That includes his sisters, daughters and sons.
- Dads Can't Cook: His best efforts in cooking is making sandwiches or Ordering food. Luckily he has Lily and Liena to pick up the slack.
- It's All My Fault: Sometimes he feels if he never acted on any of these encounters the kids would have never been born and everyone's lives might be a bit normal.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: Expect this from him in stories where his offsprings discover who's their father.
- Multiple-Choice Past: He is just uncle Lincoln... Except when he's not.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Considering what he did with her sisters he feels like this in some depictions of him. Whether it's because he fell in love with them in the first place, had sex with them, had children with them, and/or abandoned them when they needed him most will vary.
- Parents as People: As much as he might try, he's not the perfect dad or "uncle" he wants to be, and his sisters and children can occasionally lay into him for it. That's not even going into the whole incest thing, nor is it uncommon that he tried to run away from responsibility with the first few kids to their detriment (such as what happened with Loan). That said, he always tries his damndest to be there for them and he loves them all despite what they might think of him, and to his credit they all do reciprocate to an extent.
- Parental Substitute: When the kids only know him as their "uncle", they often end up seeing him as the major male figure in their lives.
- Rebuilt Pedestal: In the more idealistic works, the sin kids still find it in themselves to see him as their father, or at the very least not hate his guts.
- Unpleasant Parent Reveal: Imagine telling your kids that you're not their uncle but actually their dad along with the fact they're incest kids.
- "Well Done, Dad!" Guy: Due to the guilt he often feels about the sin kids' conceptions, he often finds himself craving their approval and one of his greatest fears is that they hate him and want nothing to do with him.
Mother of Loan
This interpretation of Lori Loud provides the following examples:
- The Alcoholic: Whether by personal means or drowning her sorrows, Lori is often depicted having become a bit addicted to booze. How well she functions will tend to vary.
- Alcohol-Induced Idiocy: A rather common explanation given for how Loan was conceived with Lincoln, assuming there wasn't any mutual attraction (or occasionally, the alcohol brought those buried feelings crashing to the surface), usually under the impression it was due to a drunk Lori coming home after celebrating something important.
- Almighty Mom: She is the oldest of the siblings and oldest of the aunts. So what she says often goes.
- It's All My Fault: She can often end up feeling guilty for Loan's various issues, no matter how directly or indirectly responsible she is for them.
- Mama Bear: As distant as she is to Loan, she will destroy whoever tries to hurt her child and by extension her family.
- My Beloved Smother: Crossing over with Mama Bear, Lori tries to make up for her original neglect of Loan in her earlier years by being overprotective, sometimes to Loan's detriment.
- Older Than They Look: She may be pushing 50 but she still looks fantastic.
- Parents as People: Put simply, Lori is often depicted as not having been ready for having a child, much less one fathered with her little brother. Guilt, anger, and despair often cause her to mistreat Loan throughout her early years whether directly by her own hand or not realizing Loan's suffering from neglect and/or abuse from someone else, and then she tries to desperately overcorrect in an attempt to make up for it.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!: She knows full well their whole family is committing a heinous crime but she's willing to do worse in order to keep their lives normal.
- Serious Business: This is her take on all family matters.
- Your Cheating Heart: More often than not her relationship with Bobby has fallen apart by the present, usually due to Lori's own guilt of having Loan, and the breakup often fuels her own early mistreatment of Loan.
Mother of Liena
This interpretation of Leni Loud provides the following examples:
- Big Good
- Big Sister Instinct: She loves taking care of the kids and will drop everything she's doing to help her sisters. Even it isn't called for.
- Doing It for the Art: Half of the designs she does is just because she thought of cute outfit for someone.
- Drives Like Crazy: She had her license revoked years that her daughter Liena had to get her own license when she was 14 just to drive her mother around. Mostly for the sake of everyone else.
- Extreme Doormat: Years of dependence on others has made very easy to convince to do things. Along with the fact she isn't that bright doesn't help.
- Fashion Designer: Found a promising career as a fashion consultant.
- Good Feels Good: She love helping people to the point where she doesn't look for anything in return.
- Hartman Hips: No skirt can contain them.
- Morality Pet: She has this way of making of making other behave themselves.
- No Sense of Personal Space: She's a hugger.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist
Mother of Lyra and Lemy
This interpretation of Luna Loud provides the following examples:
- The Ace: She's a damn good musician, it's why she's famous.
- Ascended Fangirl: Finally made it as a World-Touring Rockstar.
- Bi the Way: It's not uncommon for her to have an on-again, off-again relationship with Sam, especially if they're band mates. Heck, it's not uncommon for Sam to be something of a surrogate second mom to Lemy.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Living up to her rockstar lifestyle, and to the annoyance of her daughter. Luna loves to several sips of booze and often crashes hard from it. But handles herself pretty well despite it.
- Large Ham: She's famous for it now.
- No Indoor Voice: She's still the loudest of her siblings and when she enters a room she'll let everyone know.
- Parents as People: She likes to party, getting drunk and is always traveling, usually depicted as the queen of music in general... Also she happens to be the mother of Lemy and Lyra. While Lemy normally is shown to just plain idolize her aside from wishing they could spend more time together, Lyra at least partially resents how she had to grow up quicker and Luna ended up putting more responsibility on her to take care of Lemy.
- Some depictions give her a Freudian Excuse. Usually she was close to Lyra because she was her first born and her career hasn't started thus having more time to spend with her and by the time Lemy was born she just recently entered stardom.
- Pride: From Music, to life, to living, and especially to her family.
- So Proud of You: Luna has tattoos of her kids on her back next to her own skull tat. Not because of the stuff they've done or might do, but because she's proud to have them as her kids.
Mother of Liby
This interpretation of Luan Loud provides the following examples:
- Friend to All Children: She's great with kids, and she's been entertaining them for years.
Mother of Lacy
This interpretation of Lynn Loud provides the following examples:
- Always Someone Better
- Berserk Button: Say something bad about her daughter and You're going to eat your teeth.
- Broken Ace: Despite her records and years of training, she never got to be all-star like she wanted.
- Emotion Suppression: To try and be more tolerable to her family she's developed a bad habit of bottling up her emotions.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: She is the shortest of her siblings. But that just makes it more enticing to give someone a good uppercut.
- So Proud of You: Similar to Luna with Lemy and Lyra, Lynn is nothing if not proud of the girl Lacy is.
- Stern Teacher: When she trains someone she doesn't hold back, pushing them to the limit if only to see what their capable off and where they need improvement.
- Supreme Chef: She's a confident cook, not the best by any means but knows enough about dieting and cooking for the essentials of any person's current needs.
- Thrill Seeker: Years later she still wants to try any sport she can play, just to feel the thrill of the moment.
Mother of Lupa
This interpretation of Lucy Loud provides the following examples:
- Admiring the Abomination: While the others have come to terms with their arrangements, Lucy loves it and the kids even more because of it.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: As in canon, though the aloofness fades when around Lincoln (if they're on good terms) and her daughter.
- The Big Gal: In some interpretations, she got pretty big over the years, even taller than Lincoln and Lynn Sr.
- Blinding Bangs: With age her hair has only gotten longer and her eyes still hidden behind her long darkened hair.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Despite dressing in black and having a strong interest in the occult, she is kind to most people.
- Death Glare: She often hides her eyes, but when someone does see them, its not for a good reason.
- Lady of Black Magic: Most of her relatives believe she still practices her magical interests, some of the kids even think shes a witch. No one's really quite sure but she does seem appear from the shadows when mentioned.
- Noodle People: In some other interpretations, she's the skinniest adult of the family.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin
Mother of Lizy
This interpretation of Lana Loud provides the following examples:
- Big Little Sister: She had a bit of growth spurt, while only an inch taller then her Lola she does have larger frame to her.
- The Beastmaster: Literally handles man-eating animals with ease.
- Extreme Omnivore: Just like when she was young, she loves to try any kind of food. She even provides her niece Liena with some interesting dishes.
- Everyone Has Standards: Lana is often the least adversed to her siblings' incestuous affairs.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: She works at the zoo so she's has a soft spot for big cats.
- Married to the Job: She loves animals. When she isn't helping manage the zoo, she works as a part-time Vet.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Usually wears conservative clothing and doesn't do much in terms of makeup, but considering she's grown-up Lola's twin, on the rare occasions she actually does so she often proves just as beautiful.
Mother of Leia
This interpretation of Lola Loud provides the following examples:
- Cool Crown: Played with a bot, considering she's too old to wear a tiara. She does often adorn herself with a fancy looking headband you could mistake for a crown.
- Pimped-Out Dress: When she goes out, she goes all out with her wardrobe.
- Self-Made Woman: She's usually depicted as one of the more successful of the Loud sisters, having graduated from her pageant-winning days to winning national beauty contests or becoming an up-and-coming actress.
- She Is All Grown Up: Puberty and adulthood were very kind to her, considering she often becomes a famous actress or model with the figure and face to pull it off.
- Unlimited Wardrobe: She has a fine collection to pick from for any occasion.
- With Great Power Comes Great Perks: She knows that her sister Lori will look after her and with it comes a lot of connections that can make her life easy to manage.
Mother of Lulu
This interpretation of Lisa Loud provides the following examples:
- A Wizard Did It: Well, scientist in this case. Lisa is often the explanation used by many writers to fill in various logical gaps, such as the avoidance of inbreeding among the Sin Kids. Given how she is in the canon show, it's at least within the realm of plausibility.
- Out of Focus: She is usually a victim of Put on a Bus in stories. Her best scene is when the author of a story settles with the sin kids "being lucky" of being born without major health issues and being mentioned at all. Her worst scenario (and usual) is not being mentioned at all.
- Peeka Bangs: All of her work has given her little time to comb her hair, giving her a very good "Mad Scientist" look.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: As per usual for Lisa.
This interpretation of Lily Loud provides the following examples:
- Cool Big Sis: While technically their aunt, since she's usually barely a year or so older than Loan she tends to come across as more a big sister for the sin kids than an authoritative parental figure. It helps that she's usually the one who hasn't had a child of her own.
- Face of an Angel, Mind of a Demon: While she is nice, she does have a fetishistic side that comes out in dark ways.
- The Ingenue: She tends to be the sister most likely not to have slept with Lincoln, usually because Lincoln and/or his sisters drew the personal line there (along with many writers' personal standards). When she's an older teenager/adult, however, that can change, though whether she sleeps with Lincoln then or even with someone else like Lemy can vary.
This interpretation of Rita Loud provides the following examples:
- Invisible Parents: In most works Rita and Lynn Sr. are not depicted.
- Let Her Grow Up, Dear: Rita often shown to actually support the kids, sometimes with misgivings or just ignoring it.
- Mama Bear: Rita loves her children and supports them. Same applies to her grandchildren.
- Parental Obliviousness: Rita and Lynn Sr. are often ignorant of their kids dealings.
Lynn Loud Sr.
This interpretation of Lynn Loud Sr. provides the following examples:
- I Have No Son!: If depicted, Lynn Sr. is often the one to disown Lincoln and the rest of his kids for their life choices. And their abominations.
- Invisible Parents: In most works Rita and Lynn Sr. are not depicted.
- Jerkass Has a Point: His disdain to his kids isn't unjustified.
- Parental Obliviousness: Rita and Lynn Sr. are often ignorant of their kids dealings.
- That Thing Is Not My Child!: Directed to both his kids and grandkids.
Ronnie Anne Santiago
- Blind Without 'Em: Which is why she wears a rubber band behind her head so they don't fall off.
- Bookworm: She spends most of her time in the library learning about various subjects. Only using her phone for job-related tasks.
- Child Prodigy: It's how she got enrolled in private school.
- Creepy Monotone: Her voice is often and without any hint of life to it. Almost like a machine.
- Dull Surprise: She rarely shows emotions so whenever anything goes wrong she's often the cool-headed one.
- Foil: To Gwen.
- Nerd Glasses: She wears thick-rimmed glasses.
- Nerds Love Tough Schoolwork: Or in this case any assignment Leia gives her. Especially if it proves to be challenging.
- Noiseless Walker: She has a tendency to never speak unless spoken to directly, so she'll often appear in a room without anyone noticing only speaking up when someone says her name.
- The Stoic: She is calm and collected. Focused on the task at hand how it can be completed.
- Took a Level in Badass: She learned a bit about pressure points in the human body, so if needed she knows how to knock someone out or paralyze them.
- When She Smiles: It rare for her to smile, but when it happens it means a lot.
- Book Dumb: She's not the brightest. Stuff like science and math don't really interest her.
- Bully Hunter: Gwen enjoys beating the crap out of folks who think they cant be beaten, makes it more fun when she proves them wrong.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Gwen is undisciplined infighting, often just using her strength and trick to catch people off guard before putting them in a hold and if that doesn't work she just punches them.
- Extreme Omnivore: She loves meat, even likes to buy jerky just to chew on something.
- Glass Cannon: Strong and skilled at fighting but can't take it as well as she dishes it out
- The Lancer: She's the muscle on command to do what needs to be done but she's also the reasonable short who not afraid to doubt one of Leia's plans if it doesn't sound full proof.
- Recruited from the Gutter: Before working for Leia, Gwen was just hired muscle by some rich kids, who lived a home her mother could barely afford. But now Leia personally helps her with their financial issues in return of Gwen's help with her work.
- Undying Loyalty: If someone sees her as more than just a dumb kid and is willing to give her a chance, then she's willing to give her all for them.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Though she respects Leia and Marsha, that doesn't mean she isn't gonna hold back her thoughts or mess with them if the moments come up.
- The Ace: She's one of the fattest runners on the track team.
- Courier: Always on time cause she's fast.
- Kick Chick: While Gwen is the muscle of the group, Kim can hold her own too.
- Nice Girl: Definitely the nicest in the group.
- Punch-Clock Villain: While the others do this normally, Kim has track team so she has to be called in ahead of time for jobs.
- Smarter Than You Look: Kim may not be that bright but she can read a room and initially joined Leia's crew because she knew Leia could do a lot of good.
One of Lemy's only friends.
- All Men Are Perverts: Very open about his opinion on girls in his school.
- Always Someone Better: Gordon may be able to beat any of his friends at basketball or video games, but his sister Gabi always beats him at both.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: He's got some pretty thick eyebrows.
- Black Best Friend: To Lemy.
- Boring, but Practical: Gordon is patient; he never acts unless something comes to him. This keeps him from making mistakes by not running into the situation and instead letting it come to him.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: He's shown to be very good at sports, but prefers to play video games instead.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: He's very fit despite his skinny appearance.
- Only Sane Man: When it comes to antics, he's often outside of it or tries to help people avoid it. Y'know, because it often doesn't end well.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Gordon is depicted as more than willing to give Lemy hell for his flaws, forget any better qualities, and generally be an ass to him in good fun.
- Alpha Bitch: Practically runs the bluebell scouts herself and gets a thrill out of the rush of power.
- Arch-Enemy: To Leia and the Turtle Scouts.
- Big Bad: As far as the Bluebells are concerned she's the biggest of the bads.
- Enfant Terrible: There's something very, very wrong with this girl.
- Evil Is Hammy: When she knows she's on top, she will boast and rub it in.
- Not So Different: She talks to Leia like this often, saying that she's just a successful version of her.
- Scary Teeth: Her teeth are literally piranha-like.
- Slasher Smile
- Surrounded by Idiots: While her troop is Loyal they have plenty of weaknesses.
- True Blue Femininity
- Villain Respect: She hates the Louds, but she even she can admit that they are skilled in their own right.
- Would Hurt a Child: If need be. She is willing to use to her own ends. Even using Lizy to keep Leia off her back.
- Agent Mulder: Seriously believes in things like aliens, ghosts and everything in-between.
- Black Best Friend: To Liby.
- The Comically Serious
- Large Ham
Clyde's first kid with Haiku's, Sonnet's fraternal twin and Connor's older half-sister.
- Audience Surrogate: Likes to talk about the sin kids like their a sitcom/Reality show.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Double Standard: She likes to talk about other people's problems but hates when someone tries to pry into her life.
- The Fashionista
- Hates Being Touched: Unless she gives someone the okay.
- Meaningful Name: A bit subverted considering she's named after the famous Queen of Egypt which matches her sense of elegance and love of watching dramas unfold. But is actually named after one of her dad's old cats.
Gordon's Older sister and one of Loan's only friends.
- Covert Pervert: Slips in some good dirty humor when she can.
- Foil: One of the reasons why she wants Loan to stream with her, because they work off each other so well.
- Genre Savvy: Especially when it comes to gaming and streaming. Which has helped her get a good amount of cash from to do it for a living.
- Large Ham: Some think it's just an online personality, it's 100% legit.
- Nice Girl: She genuinely likes interacting with people and pulling people out depressing funks.
Middle child of the Rountown Family and one of Liena's circle of friends.
Hayden & Andy
Two school bullies that terrorize the kids, or at least Bobby Jr. Hayden is the brains, while Andy is bigger and stronger but not very smart.
- The Bully: Well obviously.
- Bully Brutality: Can be very cruel about their bullying and Andy even carries a switchblade. (so far hasn't used it to hurt anyone)
- Captain Obvious: Andy likes to vocalize his thoughts.
- Dumb Muscle: Andy seems to be this.
- For the Evulz: They don't seem to have any real reason to pick on Bobby, other than him being a wimp.
- Kick the Dog: Mercilessly bully innocent Bobby Jr.
- Kids Are Cruel: Very.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Hayden insults Andy whenever he says something stupid.
Owner of the local dump, Drew's sCrap.
- 80sHair: He has this slick back Greaser hair, which he's been trying to maintain since he was a teenager.
- Being Good Sucks: He used to get into fights for years and decided to go straight. But despite living a more peaceful life, he's not as happy.
- Good Is Not Nice: He may be a good guy, but he is willing and able to kick a kid if they need it.
- I Read It for the Articles: Since he doesn't any kind of Internet connection in his shack, he has a nice little collection of magazines.
- I Work Alone: Ever since his friends graduated from high school, he's preferred to be alone and hates it when people try to get close to him.
- Must Have Nicotine: One of the few remaining smokers in the world, to the point where he grows his own tobacco.
- Odd Friendship: He somehow becomes friends with Lemy, since the kid keeps sneaking into his junkyard and talks with him often.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: His full name is Andrew, but just likes to be called Drew.
- Retired Badass: Apparently used to be a big deal back in his high school but left it behind.
- Smarter Than You Look: While he looks like he's a drunk homeless man, which he kinda is; he's fairly street smart and gives some good advice to any kid willing to listen.