The dastardly villains in the Alex Rider series.
An evil billionaire who wants to kill all of Britain's children via a computer virus he has placed in free computers he's given out.
- Adaptational Name Change: His name is changed to Darrius Sayle in the movie
- Adaptational Nationality: And top of that, he is changed from lebanese to american in the movie.
- Bad Guys Play Pool: He plays pool with Alex Rider.
- Big Bad: Of Stormbreaker.
- Bond Villain Stupidity: Averted. Dumps Alex in a Portuguese man of war tank, which while seems pretty elaborate, is a trap he's 99% guaranteed to not survive. He also sends Nadia to make sure he dies.
- Evil Is Petty: Wants to kill thousands of children because the British PM bullied him in the past.
- Faux Affably Evil: Acts kindly to Alex but when Alex's true identity is revealed is far less pleasant.
- Freudian Excuse: Wants to manipulate the Prime Minister into killing thousands of children because he got bullied by him as a child.
Alex: Lots of kids get bullied and they don't turn into nutcases. You're really sad, Mr. Sayle.
- Freudian Excuse Is No Excuse: But of course, it's a completely weak excuse, which Alex calls him out for.
- Misplaced Retribution: Wants to kill all of Britain's children via manipulating the Prime Minister since he bullied him as a child. Said children are however innocent.
- Would Hurt a Child: His main plan is to kill all of Britain's children over a tiny issue in his past.
Point Blanc Institute
- Cloning Blues: His main plan is to use clones of himself with plastic surgery to take over the world via inheriting empires of various famous people.
- Deadly Doctor: Is a psychotic doctor who plans to take over the world.
- Faux Affably Evil: Pretends to be kind but is actually a sadistic asshole.
- Take Over the World: The only Big Bad of any Alex Rider book to play the trope straight.
- Alas, Poor Villain: Is so distraught than his plans were ruined combined with Alex telling him that he'd never want a father like him that he kills himself.
- Red Scare: Russian and evil.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Was driven to villainy via the death of his son, combined with the fall of the Soviet Union.