When anyone shouts a single word hard and loud (although that one word can be shouted more than once), for various reasons, as long as the reason is other than actually needing to shout. If someone is shouting because of a noisy room, someone is far away, or that someone is barking out orders, it doesn't count.
If any other word is included, even if it's not shouted, it doesn't count as this trope.
A Super Trope to:
Not to be confused with Big Words.
- "SUUUURGE!" from one of Coca-Cola's attempts to enter the citrus soda market dominated by Mountain Dew.
- "Cillit BANG!"
- "SEGA!": The Sega Scream from North American commercials for the Sega Genesis and its add-ons, the Sega CD and 32X. Some commercials for Genesis ports of third party games used the scream. Used in-game in at least one title: Sonic 3D Blast.
- "SE-GAAAAA!": While best known in North America for it's use in Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, and 3 (and Knuckles), this jingle was used in Japanese commercials for all of Sega's console offerings from the SG-1000, to the Sega Saturn (when it was replaced by the "Segata Sanshiro" campaign).
- "HARRISON!": from a 2009 advert for Specsavers.
- "(It's) BACON!!!"note
- "RAID?!!!" ([Boom!])note
- From one of The Simpsons' Butterfinger commercials:
Lisa: Dad says if you make us scream, you're dead meat.Bart: You wouldn't scream.Lisa: (takes deep breath) DAAAAAAD!!note
- Used many times in Soul Eater, with many contributions by none other than the resident ham, Black* Star. Also on a similar note "FOOL"
- "BAAAAAN... KAI!" from Bleach. Japanese for "Final Release".
- Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Strikers: TEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!!!
- A few times in Dragon Ball Z. Example: after being beaten by the Androids, Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy Vegeta vents his frustration by shouting "KUSOOOOOOOO!" ("SHIIIIIIIIT!") so loudly it crumbles the mountain he's standing on.
- This is a trope that's not so unusual in anime, with two characters shouting their names back and forth. InuYasha and at least one .hack series do it often, for example.
- Neo Ranga "RANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
- Code Geass: RRRRUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHU!!!!!!!!
- S Cryed:
- HAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! *ad infinitum*
- "RYUUUUUUUHOOOOU!!" "KAZUUUUMAAAAAAA!!"
- One Piece:
- "GOMU-GOMU NOOOOOOOOOOOO......''PISUTORUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!'", etc.
- "MUGIWARA!!" (or in English: "STRAW HAT!!")
- Fairy Tail:
- "Karyuu no...HOUKOOOOOOOOU!" and all variations thereupon. The English equivalent: "Fire Dragon...ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!"
- MOETE KITAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!note
- Gigantor: GIGANTOOOOOOOOOR!! GIGANTOOOOOOOOOR!! GIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!! Not done in the Japanese theme, however.
- Original Pretty Cure: ZAKENNA!
- Samurai Pizza Cats:
- Fuh-RED!note .
- The Pokémon Speak from the Trope Namer is occasionally done this way.
- Cardcaptor Sakura: "RELEASE!"
- The late, great country comedienne Minnie Pearl: "HOWDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"note
- Axis Powers Hetalia fanfic Gankona, Unnachgiebig, Unità: After Germany pulled out a Browning Hi Power on Japan and Japan pulled out his katana on Germany, Italy screamed one word for them to stop.
- In chapter 82 of Mario and Sonic: Heroes Unite!, as Bowser is delivering the smackdown to Metal Sonic, Bowser Jr. suddenly yells at him to stop.
- Deserving: "Dumbledorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!" "Snape!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- In an Omake chapter of the first story in Noir Ange, also known as My Destiny My Fervent Plea one of the main characters gets a little too hyper: "CUUUUUUU- UUUUUUUUUUUU - UUUUUUUUUUU- UUUUUUUUUUUUU- UUUUUUUUUU- UUUUUUUUUUU- UUUUUUU- UUUUUUUUUUU-UUUUUUUUU- UUUUUUUUUU- UUUUUUUUUUUUU- UUUUUUU- UUUUUUUTE!"
- (500) Days of Summer: "PEEENIS!"
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan:
- "KHAAAAAAAN!" So big, it bounces off the edge of the universe to echo in outer space. People fail to realize that Kirk is intentionally over-doing it to trick Khan. It's revealed later that he has an escape plan.
- Given an homage in Star Trek Into Darkness by Spock when Kirk gets a Disney Death.
- Spoofed on The Big Bang Theory as "WHEATON!"
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier:
- School Ties: "COOOOOOWARDS!!!"
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show: "BRAD?!" "JANET?!"
- Dog Day Afternoon: "ATTICA!"
- Scent of a Woman: "Hoo-ah!"
- 2001: A Space Odyssey: "HAL!"
- The Graduate: "ELAAAAIIIIIINE!"
- Rocky: "ADRIAN!"
- Godzilla: "GOJIRAAAAA!"
- Stand by Me: "TRAAAAAAINNNN!"
- The Princess Bride: "INCONCEIVABLE!"
- The Professional: "EVVVVVV-EREEEEY-OOOOONE!"
- Flash Gordon: "(Oh well, who wants to live forever?) DIIIIIIIIIVE!"
- Italian Spiderman: "PENGUIIIIINIIII!"
- Pirates of the Caribbean:
- Minority Report: "RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!"
- Home Alone: "KEVIN!!"
- Maniac!: "MOTHEEEEEEER!"
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail: "NI!"
- Superman: "MISS TESSMACHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR!!!"
- Superman Returns: "WRRRRRRONG!"
- Judge Dredd: "LAAAAAW!"
- Pink Floyd: The Wall: "STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!"
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990): "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!"
- In The Wizard when Putnam finally catches up to Jimmy, Corey, and Haley while they are in Las Vegas: "HALEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY!!"
- Red Dawn (1984): "WOLVERINES!!!"
- Norbit: "ENOUGH!"
- The Devil's Rain: "CORBIS!"
- Taken Up to Eleven in the live action Popeye movie, courtesy of Bluto: "OOOOOOOOLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- In a later scene, Geezil does this just as he, Wimpy, Popeye, and the Oyls (whom Popeye rented a room from) are being evictednote :
- UHF: SUPPLIES!!
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit:
- (A) MAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!note
- Jessica: (Oh...my...God..., it's) DIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!note
- The Force Awakens: "TRAITOR!!!" Not once, but twice.
- Spaceballs: ("Sir!") WHAT?! ("We've identified their location.") WHERE?! ("It's the moon of Vega." "Very good. Set a course and prepare for our arrival.") WHEN?! ("1900 hours, sir!" "By high noon tomorrow, they will be our prisoners.") WHO?!!note
- The Great Muppet Caper: "(Ah, Miss Piggy, It's you! It's YOU! It's) YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!"
- The Goonies: RABIES!!
- Our Miss Brooks: "Now GO!", Mr. Conklin's favored expression when ordering someone out of his office.
- Bill Nye the Science Guy: SCIENCE!
- Heroes: "YATTA!", Hiro Nakamura.
- Cheers: "NOOOOORMMMM!!!!"
- Doctor Who:
- GERONIMOOOOOOOOOOO!!! note
- Mystery Science Theater 3000:
- Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.: "PYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLE!"
- Monty Python's Flying Circus: "SPAM!"
- Garth Marenghis Darkplace: "NUUUURRRRSE!"
- MacGyver (1985): "MACGYVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!"
- Lost: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLT!"
- Entourage: "VICTORRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!"
- The Colbert Report:
- Never Mind the Buzzcocks: "BARROWMANNNNNNN!"
- Top Gear: "POOOOOWWWWERRRRRRRRRRRR!"
- Kenan & Kel: "WHHHHYYYYYYY?"
- How I Met Your Mother made a joke based on showing clips of Ted trying to use this trope to convince everyone he knows other than Robin to go to a "Weird Al" Yankovic concert with him:
- Dave Chappelle's impression of Lil Jon featured YEEAAAH!, WHAT?!, and OKAAYYY!
- Ursula "Araña" (or rather, "Arana") from the Mexican telenovela María Belén: ¡¡BELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!
- Harry Hill's TV Burp: "SALMOOOOOOOOON!"
- I'm Alan Partridge: "DAN!"
- That Mitchell and Webb Look: "HENNIMOOOOOORE!"
- Sesame Street: "(ME LOVE) COOKIIIIIEEEEE!"
- The Muppets:
- Anything Animal says.note
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine:
- You Bet Your Life: (And now here he is, the one, the only...) "GROUCHO!"
- 4 Non Blondes:
(And I say) HEY-EY-EY-EYYYY! HEY-EY-EYYYY!note
- Alice Cooper: "STEEEEVEN?"
- Lil Jon: "OOHHHHHH-KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!" "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!"
- Nirvana "PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIN!"
- The Wall: STOP!
- Kaizers Orchestra and their: "HALLELUUUUUUUJA". Or Handel and his (except that's more of a HAAAAALLELUJAH or, at the end of the piece, HALLEEEEEEEEELUJAAAAAAAH!)
- System of a Down: GOODBYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!al
- Underground Metal (death, black, etc), and sometimes even mainstream genres (e.g., "hair" metal) will often have this at some point.
- "Hit and Run" by Loletta Holloway: "When it comes to... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!"
- This also often occurs in classical opera.
- This was a trademark of the late mambo / salsa singer Célia Cruz: "¡AZÚCAR!" (lit.: "sugar")
- This happens in the song Clarity by Zedd featuring Foxes:
"If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?""HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!"
- Eric Clapton: LAY-LA!note
- R.E.M.: "FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!"
- Tears for Fears: SHOUT! SHOUT! note
- Billy Joel's "All For Leyna":
So I wait in the dark,Listening for herInstead of my old man saying,STOP! kidding yourself,Wasting your time.
- George Michael combines this with Rule of Three on his solo Protest Song Freedom '90.note
"FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM!"note
- Carly Simon: Anticipation!note
- Snoop Dogg:note "MURDER!"note
- In The Machine: Bride of Pin*Bot, one of the astronauts shouts "YAHOO!" whenever you make the 200,000 point Skill Shot.
- In games that have voices, a number of common phrases include, but may not be limited to:
- Creature from the Black Lagoon: "FOCUS!"
- Monster Bash: "(IT'S) ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!"
- The Addams Family: "SHOWTIME!" (when multiball starts)
- No Good Gofers: RIPOFF!note
- Because Gorgar only has a seven word vocabulary, his speech consists entirely of thisnote :
- Tito Santana: "ARRIBA!"
- Sgt. Slaughter: "AT-TEN-HUT!!"
- CM Punk wants to remind all the Full Impact Pro fans listening that you are a WHOOOOORE!
- "Ladies And Gentleman! From Green Bay Wisconsin! Weighing In Tonight At 235 Pounds! MIIIISTER KEENEDY!"................................................................................"...KENNEDY!"(or in promotions fearing lawsuits like TNA"...ANDERSON"!)
- Ricardo Rodriguez is pleased to introduce Albertooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[...]ooooo, DEL RIO!
- How do you know Christian will be at a WWE show or not? You hear a booming "GO!"
- "Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winnernote : JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNN CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Spanish (and Brazilian Portuguese)-speaking football sportscasters: "¡¡¡GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!"
- Pablo Ramirez: "¡¡¡GOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZOOOOOO!!!
- Italian sportscaster Tiziano Crudeli: PIPPOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!note
- Korean Starcraft commentarots: "GEEEEEGEEEEEEEE!"
- Murray Walker's BBC commentary on Formula One: "And it's...GO GO GO GO GO!"
- An old golf expression: "FORE!"
- "(You're) OUT!"
- American Football players will often do several of these in a row when calling out signals.
- In Bells Are Ringing, when Jeff realizes that "Melisande Scott" is the same person who answers his calls at Susanswerphone, he shouts the only other name he knows her by: "MOOOOOOOOOOM!!!"
- In Leonard Bernstein's Mass, the Celebrant interrupts "Dona Nobis Pacem" by shouting "PA-CEM! PACEM! PAAAAAAAAAAA-CEM!" and shattering the holy vessels.
- A Streetcar Named Desire: "STELLLLLAAAAAA!!!"
Oliver: Please sir, I want some more.Mr. Bumble: WHAT?!Oliver: Please sir, I want some...more?Mr. Bumble:MORE?!!
- In Wicked: FIYEROOOOOOOO!!
- The Barber of Seville: FIGARO!note
- The earliest "talking" dolls did this ("MA-MA!").
- Metal Gear:
- Tales of the Abyss: "REPLICAAAAA!"
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: "HIDOIKUPOOOOOO!!" (in the Japanese version in place of the Big "NO!".)
- Sega: SEEE-GAAA!
- Sonic the Hedgehog:
- Metal Wolf Chaos: "RICHAAAAAARD!!"
- Elite Beat Agents:
- God of War:
- Team Fortress 2: "MEDIIIIIIIIC!" (which the Medic sees as his symbol in a word balloon emanating from the person needing help)
- In Commander Keen Episode 1, most of the small levels have a Yorp statue near the exit bearing a telepathic hint. One level has a Garg statue instead, which says only "GAAARRRRRGG!"
- Portal 2: "Space? Space! SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!"
- In Max Payne 3: "GOD DAMMIT!"
- Silent Hill: "CHERYL!?"
- Super Robot Wars:
- "GESPENSTO KIIIIIIIIIICKU!", and any variation thereof (including Rätsel referencing "UNIVAAAAARSU!" from Turn a Gundam). The loudest such scream belongs to Kyosuke Nanbu, played by famous mic-breaker Toshiyuki Morikawa.
- Almost every pilot in the franchise screams louder than a foghorn when given the chance. Knowing the genre, this isn't really surprising.
- In Hyperdimension Neptunia, firing as Compa will sometimes prompt her to yell, "SHOOOOOOOOOOOOT!"
- In Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, performing Nepgear's Slash Wave attack will result in her shouting, "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
- Resident Evil 5: CHRIIIIIISSSSSSS!!!!!!
- Punch-Out!! for the Wii:
- Great Tiger does this in Title Defense mode if he's facing imminent defeat:
- Von Kaiser in Title Defense mode:
- He also does this in his Title Defense intro:
- Great Tiger does this in Title Defense mode if he's facing imminent defeat:
- The 1986 arcade game Genpei Touma Den has "BAka mé!" ("You fool!") spoken by Benkei when Kagekiyo has to fight him.
- Ratchet & Clank series: "LAWRENCE!!!"
- Rodea: The Sky Soldier: CECILIA!!note
- At least one Older Than They Think example happens in the NES game Wild Gunman: "FIRE!"
- Tomodachi Life: "YUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!"note
- The Simpsons arcade game: MAGGIE!note
- Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp: DIIIIIIRK!!!
- Super Paper Mario: UNDERSTOOD?!note
- Psycho Soldier:note
- Wonder Momo:
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Shortly after killing your first dragon, you will hear the Greybeards Shout for you loud enough all Skyrim can hear:
- Tetris Attack: Nintendo!note
- ''Mario Kart: Double Dash!!:
- Mario Golf Toadstool Tour:
Wario: Nintendo! Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh!Waluigi: Camelot!note Heh-heh-heh!
- Yoshi's Story NINtendo!note
- Luigi's Mansion: NINtendo-do!
- Super Smash Bros games since Melee: Game!
- Ace Attorney:
- Very, very frequent: "OBJECTION!" "GOTCHA!" "EUREKA!" "SILENCE!"
- The series also has various other moments were a word is shouted out, a lot of the time in captials with multiple exclamation points and even a lot of the time drawn out. "WHAAAAT?!" is pretty common, as is "N-NOOOOOOOOO!!". In Dual Destinies even Edgeworth does one of these, when Phoenix proves that the true murderer posed as the victim whom they had just killed.
Edgeworth: B-But that's...Im...Im...IMMMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEE!!!
- YouTube Poop: "AFRICAAAAAA!"
- The Spoony Experiment:
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series: "KROOOOOOOOOOOZE!!"
- Dragon Ball Abridged: "DOOOOOOOOODGE!"
- 5 Second Films: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!"
- Bad Movie Beatdown:
- When co-reviewing Sucker Punch with JesuOtaku, "FEMINISM!!1!OMGBRILLIANT!11!!"
- Other reviewers have tried to use the phrase. When reviewing Nukie, The Cinema Snob tried to get Mat to do the bit, but it was early in the morning and Mat had a funeral to go to. He ends up doing a half-hearted version of his own.
- The Nostalgia Critic ends up destroying all of Chicago during his review of Quest for Camelot. He keeps demanding that the movie explain what is going on ("EXPLAIN MOVIE! EXPLAIN!") until his frustration finally erupted in an actual atomic explosion.
Critic: "JUST...EX...PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!"Critic: * Leans back in his chair and breathes a sigh of relief, before doing a Double Take as he looks outside to see a leveled city and emergency response teams running around.* "Er..... Sorry."
- This anguished review of Boku No Pico: "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Censored but still NSFW.
- Nothing will stop Captain Hammer from finishing his villainous Hero Song. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!"
- Atop the Fourth Wall:
- 90s Kid ended a sentence with one. He also usually introduces himself with "DUUUUDE!"
- The beginning of the: "Adventures of the Kool-Aid Man" review.
Linkara: WHY?! Why make a comic about the Kool-Aid Man?!
- CollegeHumor created "Powerthirst," a spoof advertisement for a made-up energy drink. About half of the runtime of the video (and of the sequel) involves a man with steroids in his voice shouting random catchwords like a drill sergeant.
- Two Best Friends Play: "AMMMMEERRRRIIIICCAAAAAAAA!!!!"
- The Runaway Guys —specifically ProtonJon— give us "GAAAAAME!"
- Doom House: "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?"
- Analyst Bronies React: When Everfree used the word "reputation", after all the uses in Friendship Games, Thespio gleefully shouts the word again.
- The Tick: "SPOOOOON!!"
- The Flintstones: "WILMAAAAAAA!"
- The Jetsons: "JETSOOOOOOON!" And in Jetsons: The Movie: "GERTRUDE!"
- Transformers: "STAAAAAARSCREEEEEEEAM!"
- Beast Wars: "MEGATROOOOOOON!!!"
- Alvin and the Chipmunks:
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame: "SANCTUARYYYYY!!!"
- The Simpsons:
- Batman: The Animated Series: "HARLLLLLLLEEEEEEYYYYY!!!"
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: "HONOOOORRRRRRRR!!!"
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic:
- The show seems to have a thing for ponies dramatically shouting "FOREVER!" It's been done by Nightmare Moon, Pinkie Pie, Princess Luna, Rainbow Dash, and Doughnut Joe.
- In "Castle Mane-ia", Twilight shouts "Stop!" as her friends are aimlessly panicking about nothing, punctuated by a spell that freezes them all in place.
- Adventure Time: "UNACCEPTABLLLLLLLLE!!"
- Ed, Edd n Eddy: "BIG TROUBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEE!!!!!!"
- Jem: "ERRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIC!!!!!"
- Aside from the expected Metal Scream, Metalocalypse featured Doctor Rockzo the Rock n' Roll clown's Catch-Phrase of "I do COCAINE!"
- Invader Zim is full of this, not surprising as it's set in a universe of hamnote
- The Powerpuff Girls: "ENOUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH!"
- Daffy Duck's Quackbusters: "CUPIIIIIISH!!"
- What's Opera Doc?: "SMOOOOOOOG!!"note
- Captain Hareblower: CHAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!note
- At least one Merrie Melodies short has a mother rabbit doing this to her son, "PETER!!".
- Hong Kong Phooey: "PENRY!!"
- Super Mario World: "Mario, wherever you are, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"
- The Smurfs: "SMUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRFS!!!"
- Teen Titans: "ENOUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH!"
- The Rugrats Movie: "Nice try babies, now give me back my...*GASP*...CYNTHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"
- Rugrats in Paris: "KIRAAAAAAAA!"note
- Little Lulu: Oh, LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULUUUUUUUUUUUU!
- ''The Ren & Stimpy Show: A-TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!
- ''The Fairly Oddparents: FAIRIES!!!
- Animaniacs: "FLAMEEL!"
- Futurama: *deep breath* "DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--" The scene cuts away before Bender can complete his "DOOMED!"
- Inspector Gadget: "GADGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!"
- The Angry Beavers" "THROOOOOOOOAAAAAT!" note
- The Secret Of Nimh: "BRIS-BY!!"note
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: "COWABUNGA!"
- Kaeloo: "MISTER CAAAAAAAAAAT!"
- Mickey's Christmas Carol
Ebenezer Scrooge: I'll change! I'll CHAAAAAANGE!!!
- Tom and Jerry: THOMAS!note
- Frederator Studios: FREDERATOR!
- Angela Anaconda has an example that appears in a Fox Family Channelnote promo, but not in the show itself:
Nanette Manoir: There's an important ingredient missing from my crepes suzette, which is French for "overpriced pancake"...Gina Lash: KETCHUP!Johnny Abatti: KETCHUP!Gordy Rhinehart: KETCHUP!Angela: KETCHUUUUUUUUUU...note
- Any First Name Ultimatum can take this form when a parent is especially angry at their son/daughter.
- Whether literally, or figuratively, anyone living in (especially extreme) poverty will likely be saying this at some point: "FOOD!"
- This is the whole point of "kakegoe" in Japanese festivals, with words such as "sore!" and "yoisho!". These are also often heard in Ondo songs as well.note
- Any time a lumberjack cuts down a tree: "TIMBER!"