Spike: [counting them off on his fingers] Out. For. A. Walk. [realizes he still has the thumb] Bitch.
It's ending a sentence with a comma and "Bitch!" (no other swear word, just "bitch"note ), as a way of verbally making an exclamation point in dialog.
It did get overused, so now it's a Discredited Trope. You're as likely as not to see it thrown in a sentence just to be funny, even though there is no other reason to emphasize a point this way. Bitch.
This does not count when merely calling someone a bitch. This is about using it as a form of verbal punctuation. If there is anything between the comma and "bitch", it doesn't count.example
It can be put at the beginning of the sentence, but the same rules apply to conform to this trope.
- ADV Films' English dub of Princess Tutu has an example in the outtakes:
Rue: ... In fact, I'm far from having loved him enough.
Duck: Well, I love him, too, BITCH!
- In episode 12 of Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts, a fansub group translated a line saying "don't underestimate Class A" as "We're Class A, bitches!"
Jan: "You can take this clue, and shove it up your ass, bitch!"
- "Eat Harkonnen, bitch!"
- Another gem from Ultimate, courtesy of Jan Valentine, in the moments before his demise.
- Used quite heavily in the dub of Magikano.
- "I don't think so, bitch!"
- "I do what I want, biatch!" Said with an accent, might I add.
- In episode 80 of the English dub of Yu Yu Hakusho:
Hiei: You ready?!
Yusuke: Bring it on, bitch!
- Jo Jos Bizarre Adventure Diamond Is Unbreakable has a...strange example when Koichi needs to convince a nurse to tell him about a John Doe staying in a hospital.
- In the English dub of Durarara!!x2 Shou we get Kadota's lovely response to being called old.
Kadota: "That's funny because I'm all of twenty-four. BITCH."
- Inverted by David Cross, on Bigger and Blackerer: He details a game to play with friends at a restaurant. When talking to the waitress, make the first thing you say be "Yeah, bitch," But in as low-key a manner as possible. Then, be as polite as possible when making your order. The object is to make it so that the waitress won't be sure you called her 'bitch', but would feel uncomfortable asking such a polite person if he did.
- Wonder Girl Donna Troy is fighting an alternate version of herself. When asked who she is, she punches that version in the head and says:
Donna Troy": I'm Donna Troy, bitch. Donna. Troy.
- Scott Pilgrim and the Infinite Sadness had the vegan police announce Todd Ingram had eaten "Gelato, bitch!" The movie puts its own spin on it.
Todd: Gelato isn't vegan?
Vegan policeman: It's milk and eggs, bitch.
- Amanda Conner when she beats up Harley and Catwoman in a fourth wall breaking moment in Harley Quinn #0:
Amanda Conner: I'm Amanda Conner, bitches!
- Hank Pym, when Reed Richards claims to know more about Pym Particles than he does.
- My Way Entertainment's Gag Dub of X-Men: "I'm The Juggernaut, bitch!" (Became an Ascended Meme with X-Men: The Last Stand.)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series:
- "The cake is a lie, Bitch!"
- "Who's smexy now, bitch?!"
- "Talk to the hand, bitch!"
- "Desu desu, bitches!"
- Teen Titans The Abridged Series: "Gravity trumps pink, bitch!"
- In the Flash movie Brawl Taunts 2, a Hollywood Nerd comments how it would be cool if Cloud from Final Fantasy VII had appeared in SSBB. He's swiftly beaten down, and Ike refuses his pleas for assistance:
Ike: "You'll get no sympathy from me. I'm the only pretty-boy in this game... BITCH!"
- This becomes Hilarious in Hindsight now that Cloud is part of the roster in Smash 4.
- Gotcha, bitch! Kajetokun, creator of Over 9000, plays Monster Hunter Freedom 2nd G.
- Dragon Ball Z Abridged: "Enjoy the climb back up, Bitch!"
- Vegeta: "Later, bitches!"
- "I'm back bitches!"
- "Bitch, I'm adorable." (Future Trunks would use this one, too.)
- "Man, move your bitchin' bitch-ass over, bitch."
- Vegeta: "Later, bitches!"
- Hellsing Ultimate Abridged: WE'RE HERE ON EPIC MEAL TIME!! I'M THE SAUCE BOSS! AND TONIGHT WE'RE EATING THIS BLONDE LITTLE WANNABE DEMIGOD BITCH!!!
- Gurren Lagann The Satire: "Let's see a sword top that, bitch!"
- Sailor Moon Abridged: "I'm Sailor Venus, bitches!"
"I'M SAILOR MARS, BITCH!!"
- Naruto: The Abridged Series: "Sharingans only, bitch!"
- Death Note: The Abridged Series by Team Dattebayo uses this in a famous line for most watchers of the series: "It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-die, bitch!"
- Many, many times in A Very Potter Musical, with perpetrators ranging from Molly Weasley to Voldemort himself.
"Voldemort out, bitches."
- Ranma ½: The Abridged Chronicles: "Suck my rose, bitch. I had it first."
- From Chapter 23 of My Life as a Teenaged Von Neumann Device: "Ready for round two, bitch?!"
- Time Braid: "You're within the range of my divination, bitch."
- Rather unsurprisingly evoked throughout the course of the fanmade My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic animation Friendship Is Magic Bitch.
...ON THE MOOOOOOOOONNNNAAAAA, BEE-YETCH!
- Rosario Vampire: Brightest Darkness Act IV: In chapter 28, after subjecting Jacqueline to a Disney Villain Death, Astreal declares, "Let's see you fly, bitch!"
- The Equestrian Wind Mage has this Pre-Asskicking One-Liner during the fight with the Gohma Queen:
Chrysalis: You're mine, bitch!
- The Last Spartan has an example that also counts as Sophisticated as Hell, when N'tho is trying to distract the Thresher Maw from the rest of the team:
N'tho: FROM HELL'S HEART I STAB AT THEE, BITCH!
- Friendship is magic, Bitch.
- From Yugioh GX The Abridged Series:
Bastion: Water, water, everywhere, bitch.
- This is Yuki's Catchphrase in The Abridging of Haruhi Suzumiya. She also uses "Cracka" in the same way.
- I'm a Marvel... and I'm a DC: "Hail Darkseid, bitches!"
- In Harry Potter and the Golden Ring Power Girl uses her heat vision to burn "I torture children for fun" onto Umbridge's forehead.
Power Girl: There we go. That's my Blood Quill, bitch.
- Hellsister Trilogy: At the climax of The Apokolips Agenda, the heroes are in a hurry to stop Darkseid from enslaving the universe by speaking the Anti-Life Equation, and Supergirl is clearly not in the mood for word-mincing when she runs into his top minion.
Granny Goodness: Supergirl.
Supergirl: (slapping her) Shut up, you bitch!
- In Only Human: In chapter 9. Unusually, Lyra says it at the beginning of the sentence:
Lyra: Im human.
Synergy: You mean pony?
Lyra: Bitch, I know what I said.
- From Bajor to the Black: Eleya throws an overloaded phaser into a group of Borg drones and traps them with a blast door. Kaboom.
Eleya: Adapt to that, you son of a whore.
- In A Force of Four, Lyta "Fury" Trevor is not amused when villainess Badra hits her mother Wonder Woman.
"Fury, this is Badra," Wonder Woman said. "One of the great one-shot wonders of my career."
Badra stepped forward. Fire was in her eyes, and Fury was certain that her mother hadn't been wise in her choice of words. "Hold it right there, bitch," said the young Amazon. "If you want to pick on somebody, make it me."
The Hatorian woman looked at Fury with a smile of great maliciousness. "Oh, don't worry. I will. What I do to her will resonate doubly in your soul. That's how these mother-daughter things tend to go. Isn't that right, Diana?"
She drew back her hand and slapped Wonder Woman as hard as she could.
"STOP IT, YOU BITCH!"
- Batman: Assault on Arkham:
Joker: "I'm here, bitches! And I brought presents for everyone!"
- X-Men: The Last Stand: "Don't you know who I am?! I'm The Juggernaut, bitch!" (Ascended Meme, inspired by My Way Entertainment's Gag Dub.)
- Snoop Dogg/Huggy Bear, Starsky & Hutch: "I found yo' nine-iron, BITCH!"
- "Kiss this, bitch!" from Mikaela in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
- Done many times by Freddy in A Nightmare on Elm Street series:
- "Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!" from A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors.
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master: "I've been guarding my gate for a long time, bitch!"
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child: "Die, bitch!", as well as "Bon appetit, bitch!"
- Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare: "Kung. Fu. This, Bitch."
- Freddy vs. Jason: Twice. "Welcome to my world, bitch!" and "Let me handle this, bitch!"
- Done back at him in the remake:
Nancy: Hurts doesn't it? You're in my world now, bitch.
- The title character in Happy Gilmore throws down with Bob Barker during a celebrity pro-am golf tourney.
Happy: [thinking he's just won the fight] The price is wrong, bitch!
Bob Barker: [after laying Happy out with a swift kick to the face] Now you've had enough... bitch.
- In Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, during the anchor fight, the Spanish news channel's anchor says "¿Cómo están, bitches?"
- From Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back's Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season: "Applesauce, bitch."
- The 51st State has Samuel L. Jackson beating up a skinhead with a golf club, and shouting "Stay down, bitch!"
- American Pie spin-off, The Naked Mile. "Mail call, bitches!"
- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby: "Hakuna matata, bitches!"
- What Happens in Vegas: "I AM the law, BITCHES!"
- Beauty Shop: "It's Gina, BITCH!"
- Darkness Falls: "I see you, BITCH!"
- Death Becomes Her: "En garde, BITCH!"
- Drag Me to Hell: "Choke on it, BITCH!"
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle: "ZOOLOGY BITCH!"
- The Running Man: "What's the matter now, BITCH!? Why aren't you laughing..!?"
- In the infamous The Room, Johnny drops a quite unexpected one on Lisa after she tells him to get out of the bathroom after he finds out she was cheating on him with his best friend: "In a few minutes, bitch!"
- In the film version of RENT, the actor playing Collins improvised the line "Merry Christmas, bitches!" upon entering the apartment with Angel on Christmas morning.
- In Easy A, when Brandon runs away, he leaves his parents a note that says, "I'm gay, bitches!"
- The Social Network has the business card written "I'm CEO, bitch"◊. (Mark Zuckerberg actually had said card!)
- In Donnie Darko, Donnie calls his mom "bitch" in the subtlest and calmest way ever:
- Lethal Weapon 4: Chris Rock says to Joe Pesci, "Look at this badge, bitch!"
- An infamous example from I Spit on Your Grave: "Suck it, bitch!"
- A milder version appears in Mystery Men:
Tony P: You guys never learn, do you?
The Blue Raja: Apparently we don't. [pause] Ass.
- From Stargate:
Col. Jack O'Neil: Give my regards to King Tut, asshole!
- From Rob Zombie's Halloween remake:
Joe Grizzly: I'm Big Joe Grizzly, bitch!
- A non-verbal example in Fast & Furious 6 with Roman's private jet brandishing the words "IT'S ROMAN, BITCHES!" on its rudder.
- In Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, the Vegan Police give evidence that Todd has broken the rules about being vegan by ingesting gelato.
Vegan Police Officer 1: At 12:27 AM on February First, you knowingly ingested gelato.
Todd Ingram: Gelato isn't vegan?
Vegan Police Officer 2: It's milk and eggs, bitch.
- "You said it yourself, bitch. We're the Guardians of the Galaxy."
- In Evolution, during the mall scene, a woman is putting on sweaters and blouses in the fitting room, obviously shoplifting, when someone keeps knocking on the door. Finally, fed up, the woman says something like "I said I'll be out in a minute, bitch." Then she opens the door... and is faced with a dragon-like alien.
- Bad Company had this exchange between Gaylord Oaks (Anthony Hopkins) and Jake Hayes (Chris Rock).
Gaylord Oaks: [after trying to guilt Jake into coming back] Well, that didn't work, did it?
Jake Hayes: No! [mocking Oaks] "I'm going to go outside and count to ten"? Who the hell are you? You would have done better with "Bitch, get in the car!"
Gaylord Oaks: Okay. Get in the car... bitch.
- A variation in The Last Witch Hunter: as Kaulder and Chloe leave humiliated Danique, she looks at them with a Death Glare and punctuates it with hissed bitch.
- Vet Hard: Bennie ends almost every sentence towards Katja with "..., bitch!". Downplayed though since he actually says in Dutch trut which is less of an insult than "bitch" (what the English sub-titles translated it to), and more along the British-English tart.
- Doubled in ''Dredd when Kay is about to execute Anderson:
Kay: Any Last Words?, bitch?Anderson: Funny, I was about to ask you that, bitch (Kay fired the booby-trapped gun and blows his hand off
- Played with in Pitch Perfect 3, whose publicity poster ostentatiously says "LAST CALL PITCHES".
- Die Hard: "Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker!"
- The Terminator: "You're terminated, fucker."
- The Heat has this exchange:
Mullins: Guess you and her are engaged now, huh?
Ashburn: Well, 'cause...you just gave me a ring, motherFUCKER!
- The Dresden Files:
- Used when Elaine Mallory blows up the entire front side of a hotel in vengeance against a despair-feeding vampire.
Elaine: Who's useless now, bitch?
- Also used when Harry kills a Ursiel-assisted Genoskwa by luring them into a field of massive ice blocks slamming into each other at high speed.
Harry: Parkour, [Beat] Bitch.
- Used when Elaine Mallory blows up the entire front side of a hotel in vengeance against a despair-feeding vampire.
- In the Pretty Little Liars series, whenever A sends the girls a message, they always end it with "Bitches". This also carries over into the television series.
- In the Discworld, Angua von Überwald, a werewolf policewoman, accepts that the B-word is a perfectly factual description of her - at least half the time. However, she listens to the context and anyone using the B-word to her in the other sense had better either be a very good friend or else they will soon learn what a B she is capable of being. Gaspode The Wonder Dog sails very close to the edge with his greeting to her of "Yo Bitch!"
- Breaking Bad takes this to an extreme with Jesse Pinkman. "Bitch" is his catchphrase.
Walt: Say, "This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed."
Jesse: This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed, [Beat] Bitch."Yo...Gatorade me, bitch."
Hal: He would use the b-word a lot. He'd say "Yo, b-word! Yay, science, b-word!"
- Even MAD made fun of this.
- As described by Honest Trailers, Jesse is "a Juggalo without the makeup who prefers the formal term for female dog."
- The series' own alternate ending even made fun of this.
- Nevermind The Buzzcocks
Simon: It's an inaccurate fact, I did some research. There are now almost 10 million bicycles in Beijing, bitch.
- "I'm Rick James, Bitch!" from Chappelle's Show, and a lot of Chappelle's jokes in general. He uses this to great effect and may have lead to a recent upswing in the use of this trope.
- The O.C.
- Friends, in one episode Chandler states that when Joey engages in male bonding he has a tendency to call everyone "bitch" to which Joey replies with "what are you talking about, bitch?"
- In Angel's "Smile Time" episode, from one muppet to another: "I'm gonna tear you a new puppet hole, bitch!"
- The Colbert Report: "It's French, bitch!"
- The Middle Man: "Muscle memory, bitch!"
- The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon
- Stephen Colbert's warm welcome to Jimmy on his first show: "Welcome to 11:30, bitch!"
- Jersey Shore: In the first episode of Season 1 and subsequently, the current opening: Snooki says "I'm going to Jersey Shore, bitch!
- Greek: "I don't even like Cosmos, bitch!"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia uses this frequently.
- Mac's catchphrase is "What's up, bitches?"
- In the episode, "Hundred Dollar Baby", Dee gets hooked on steroids and threatens her opponent with, "I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES BITCH!"
- In the episode, The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis, after being assigned as The Wild Card in their Five-Man Band, Charlie cuts the brake cables and jumps out of the van shouting, "WILD CARD, BITCHES!"
- The Big Bang Theory: Sheldon in The Bat Jar Conjecture: "In other words, it's on, bitch." Badassitude abounds.
- Glee: Brittany uses Britney Spears' line "It's Brittany, bitch" a couple of times. Her saying that line or doing one of her magical turns usually makes the music start playing.
- In Space Mutiny, Big Bad Kalgan has some such line, to which Mike Nelson adds "Bitch."
- From Michael to Dwight on The Office (US): "Hug it out, bitch."
- On Saturday Night Live, any conversation Tracy Morgan holds with Lorne Michaels is likely to end with the former demanding, "Get me a soda, bitch!"
- Dave, a contestant on season one of reality cooking show Top Chef, reached the height of reality TV popularity after telling another contestant Tiffani "I'm not your bitch, bitch!" in response to endless haranguing by the latter.
- Morgan Webb's tagline on a commercial about her visiting conventions in Japan: "Konichiwa, bitches."
- X-Play's coverage of G-Phoria one year featured Ratty sneaking into the awards by jumping off a nearby building. This action was accompanied by "Geronimo, bitches!"
- How I Met Your Mother:
- "I'm cuddly, bitch!"
- Also, Ted re: shots "I drank all five, bitch!"
- Another from Ted when he wanted to comfort Robin and she didn't want any...
Robin: Well, then, you're fired.
Ted: You can't fire me. I'm union, bitch!
- As well as Lily's "You just made the list, bitch!"
- How about Barney speaking French? "Parce que j'ai le jeu, mes chiennes. Translation? Cos I got game, bitches!"
- Wanda Sykes' "I'ma Be Me" had her saying "Yeaaah... Obama, bitch!"
- Modern Family: "See, we're all going to get past this and be friends again, and this was all set up by me, Mitchell, who is not a mummy's boy but is instead a insightful and considerate person, so make a note bitches!" in episode 4.
- From a sketch/interview on The Soup where Zachary Quinto kicks Joel McHale: "Who's Sylar now, bitch?"
''chk chk!'' Put the mimosas down, bitch!
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
- This bit with Buffy and Spike when he's outside Buffy's house:
- Another later example with Warren:
Warren: [hits Buffy] Say "goodnight", bitch!
Buffy: [hits him back and knocks him down] "Goodnight, bitch!"
- However it's played for drama when Buffy is possessed by a ghost reenacting the Murder-Suicide of his lover.
James: (1955) [aiming a pistol] Don't walk away from me—
[smash cut to...]
Buffy: (1998) [also aiming pistol] —BITCH!
- In The Wire, "You happy now, bitch?" is Bunk Moreland's catchphrase.
- In 2 Broke Girls, when the diner is held up by a robber in a suit, Han, in a rare badass moment for him, pulls a gun on the robber, delivering one of these.
Han: You're in MY house now, Bitch!
- That's Just Me: Elizabeth once disguised herself as Amelia and walked into Amelia's house yelling: "I'm your worst nightmare! I'm a motherfucking crossdressing lesbian Jew, BITCH!!". However, is most versions of this episode, the line is censored, changing it into: "I'm your worst nightmare, because I'm a crossdressing tomboy, man!"
- From Spartacus: War of the Damned, when warrior-woman Saxa is confronted by two large gladiators who want to kill some prisoners entrusted to her by Gannicus...
Donar: "I do not see Gannicus among you. No cause to heed his bitch." *Attacks. Ends up with Saxa's knife at his throat and his buddy on the ground.*Saxa: "I give cause, bitch."
- In season 1 of Top Chef, Dave told Tiffany after Restaurant Wars "I'm not your bitch, bitch!"
- Will and Grace, "Accept the things you cannot change, bitch!"
- Hawaii Five-0, in a conversation between Danno and Steve on Ms. Pac-Man.
Steve: You ever make it to Double-Pretzel level?
Danno: Triple-Banana, bitch.
- In a Dollhouse episode where Echo is working as backup singer for a pop star, she tells her boss, "Bitch, you can fire me, but don't think you can take me."
- Pretty Little Liars is brimming with this trope. A is the biggest fan, always calling the girls bitches in their threats.
A: I'm still here, bitches, and I know everything.
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Edward Norton says this line in the fake movie trailer for Infrastructure:
Edward Norton: I'm ordering uniaxial tests of the slab transverse to the deck corrugations with additional reinforcement and tension tests of the support fastener connections between the deck and the girders, bitch!
- On The 100, Octavia is the first person from the Ark to set foot on the ground, and she celebrates the moment by shouting, "We're back, bitches!"
- Roswell: Liz: "Get up, bitch!"
- Supernatural Mark of Cain Dean before getting the upper hand on a vampire: "Look at me... Look at me, bitch!"
- On Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., after Fitz rigs a system to keep Gordon from teleporting away:
Gordon: I'm trapped in here! That's not possible! What did you do?
Fitz: Science, biatch.
- On Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Detective Charles Boyle delivers this when he presents the best pie in New York, with an apology afterward.
Boyle: You just got taken to pie school, bitches! Sorry I said bitches, I'm just really worked up!
Lucifer: I know you don't want to shoot me, Mr... What's your name?Carjacker: Said "out", bitch!Lucifer: Mr. Said Out Bitch.
- "Konichiwa, Bitches" by Robyn.
- Britney Spears:
- Prominent lyric in Kasabian's "Shoot the Runner": "I'm a king and she's my queen, bitch!"
- Julie Brown's "Girl Fight Tonight!": "'Cause I'm a lover and a fighter, bitch!"
- "I'm on a boat, bitch!"
- In Linkin Park's "No Laundry": "I ain't gonna do no laundry, BITCH!"
- In Megadeth's "In My Darkest Hour": "You just laughed, "haha", bitch."
- In Tori Amos' "The Waitress": "I believe in peace, bitch!"
- Emilie Autumn to a rude concertgoer: "You're in MY house now, bitch!"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers: "Look Around"; Hustle Me, Bitch.
- Drake in Forever: "Everyone who doubted me is asking for forgiveness | If you ain't been a part of it, at least you got to witness, bitches!
- From the "Black and Yellow" parody "Black and Jewish": "L'chaim, bitch!"
- From the chorus for Ratt's "Scene of the Crime", which is sung seven times:
"Cold blooded bitch going out on me."
- Saint Pepsi's Have Faith:
(Soda Can Opens) It's Saint Pepsi, bitch!
- Eminem loves this, as one would expect, and puts it to especially great use in "Berzerk":
"Let's bring it back to that vintage Slim, bitch!The art of emceeing, mixed with da Vinci and MC Ren,And I don't mean Stimpy's friend, bitch!Been Public Enemy since you thought PE was gym, bitch!"
- Fall Out Boy: In Rat A Tat: It's Courtney, bitch!
- "Romance is Dead" by Parkway Drive: "So cry me a fucking river, BITCH!"
- Miley Cyrus invokes a "cluster B bomb" of this in her Bangerz track, "Do My Thang":
"Bang, bitchYou think I'm strange, bitchIt's bananas like a fucking 'rangatang, bitchDon't worry 'bout meI got it all arranged, bitchMind your business, stay in your lane, bitch"
- Disturbing Tha Peace bellows out this in gradual succession in the chorus of, well, "Move Bitch".
- Bring Me the Horizon has one at the end of "For Stevie Wonder's Eyes Only": "For I am Death, bitch!"
- "Right Back At It Again" by A Day to Remember: "Don't wanna hear about it, biiiiiiiiitch!"
- "Because I Got High" by Afroman ends with "Fuck the corporate world, biotch!"
- La Mady feat. Kevin Aviance: "This is New York City, BITCH!"
- One of The Hurricane's Catchphrases is, "I've got my Hurri-powers, BEEE-YOOOTCH!"
- You are in our house, BITCH!!
- Size does matter, BITCH!!!
- Suplex City, BITCH!
- PUCKER UP, BITCH!
- On November 5th, 2017, New Japan Pro Wrestling's Power Struggle event ended with Kenny Omega in the centre of the ring flanked by the Young Bucks, having just beaten Trent Barreta to retain his IWGP US Title. After bemoaning the fact that he's exhausted the list of possible challengers - whether Japanese or otherwise - he goes into his customary "Goodbye and goodnight!" sendoff, only for the arena lights to go out. While the music which accompanied the video promo that ensued may have been unfamiliar to some of the NJPW fans in Osaka, the man who appeared on-screen definitely wasn't.
Chris Jericho: Kenny Omega. What a dynamic performer. What a fantastic, tremendous performer. But he's not the best in the world. [tears up a A4 picture of Kenny Omega] I am. So many have claimed to be the best - from Shawn Michaels, to Edge, to CM Punk - but they're all gone. And I'm still here. Because I am the best in the world. I am the Greatest of All Time. I am the Alpha of this business... and I wanna prove it. 'Cause I'm challengin' you, Kenny. Jericho vs. Kenny. Alpha vs. Omega. To see who is really the best. I wanna meet you. [beat] January 4th. At Wrestle Kingdom 12 in the Tokyo Dome! So let's see who's really the best. Bitch.
- The WNYC program Radio Lab episode Choice(501) contained an instance of this, subverting the line tagged onto the end of many radio broadcast introductions. "Stay with us, bitches."
- One of Detroit radio personalities Dave & Chuck the Freak's catchphrases is "It's Friday, Bitches!" Actually, it's more than just a catch phrase - there's a short rap song with the title that was made just for them (which is played on the Friday shows, naturally), merchandise featuring the phrase, and even an annual event called the Friday Bitches Bash.
- Lo Zoo Di 105: The intro to the Memetic Badass-based sketches.
"Walker. Texas. Ranger. So, listen up, bitches! These are his heroic achievements!"
- Resistance: "I'm James Grayson, bitches!"
- No More Heroes has quite the handful.
- "So what you're tellin' me is that I gotta continue fighting. There's no way out of this. You set me up, bitch!"
- "You are the 3rd ranked assassin, bitch?"
- The tagline for Bungie's April Fools joke game Pimps at Sea was "Arrrrrh, bitch!"
- Quoth Heather from Silent Hill 3: "Shut your stinking mouth, BITCH!".
- Grand Theft Auto: "Welcome to the Land of Freedom, Bitches! AHHHHHHHHH!"
- "I ain't nobody's "ass technician", bitch!" - OG Loc
- Makai Kingdom: "Who's the overlord now, bitch?"
- True Crime: Streets of L.A.. uses this liberally, but I guess the greatest example is when Nick Kang, the protagonist, finishes off the crime lord who had his father killed over a money laundering scheme. While this could be a bit of a solemn moment, as he watches his father's killer burn to death in a plane crash, he follows it up by saying: "Try Laundering THAT, bitch!"
- Duke Nukem: Duke, despite his extreme womanizing, is a Chivalrous Pervert who never insults the objects of his desire. When you hear him confront the female monster Alien Queen and bellow, "I'm gonna kick your ass, bitch!", you know it is on.
- Left 4 Dead's Crash Course DLC has hopeless optimist Louis, of all people, scream "Oh, it's a bitch apocalypse now, bitch!"
- Borderlands plays this straight with Roland, the Soldier. Upon scoring a kill with a Critical Hit, he may shout, "Critical, bitch!", or "Critical, biatch!".
- Borderlands 2 has one as well, courtesy of Tiny Tina (voiced by Ashly Burch).
Tiny Tina: You're cordially invited, BITCH!!!
- Also from Borderlands 2, if Maya gets a Second Wind, she might declare "I'm back, bitches!"
- The Raging Goliaths, also from Borderlands 2, have quite a few of these.
(After Zer0's Decepti0n Fades) "Avoid me all you want, BITCH!"
(When Salvador is Gunzerking) "I'll take your bullets, BITCH!"
"I'll kill you SLOWER for that, BITCH!"
"Fear your master, bitches!"
"Die for me, BITCH!"
- And let's not forget:
- Borderlands 2 has one as well, courtesy of Tiny Tina (voiced by Ashly Burch).
- Mass Effect: Used here and there with examples such as:
Miranda: You'll die for that, bitch!
Jack: Touch me and I will smear the walls with you, bitch!
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 has the following example.
Paulie: Oh yeah, look out! Pooper coming through! Please keep your hands inside the porter potty while you TAKE A DRINK, BITCH!
- Used to ridiculous extremes in Def Jam Fight For NY Some examples are:
Trejo: You shoulda listened when you had the chance, bitch!
Created Character: You just got owned, bitch!
- In MadWorld, after being attacked by ninjas...
Howard: I've composed a haiku, in honor of this moment.
Kreese: Alright, drop it down.
Howard: Ninja rise from floor.Red spray-paint ceiling and walls.
Jack is triumphant.
Kreese: 5, 7, 5, bitches.
- In The Simpsons Game when the Simpson family meets an evil Will Wright.
Homer: You can't do this!
Will Wright: Sure I can. I'm Will Wright, bitch!
- In World of Warcraft, during a confrontation in Silverpine Forest between Garrosh Hellscream and Sylvanas Windrunner.
Garrosh: What difference is there between you and the Lich King now?
Sylvanas: Isn't it obvious, Warchief? *flippant salute* I serve the Horde.
Garrosh: Watch your clever mouth, bitch.
- Dota 2:
Juggernaut: I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!
- Emily from Until Dawn can say this if Ashley tries to apologize for trying to kill her.
Emily: "Understand" the palm of my hand, bitch!
- In Medieval Cop 4: The Invidia Games Prince Bernard is extremely upset about losing to a woman.
Prince Bernard: How can this be happening?
Felicia: Gender equality, bitch...
- In Touhou Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night, this trope is used in the Start of a Sentence variant in a rather famous scene in a certain Fan Translation during the Marisa & Alice scenario.
'''Marisa: Okay, okay, I give up. You're right. The endless night, stealing the full moon, hiding the human village, and putting hats on stone statues, it's all Alice's fault. Now, bitch, get out of the way!
- Tankmen 2: "You should've used the Pythagorean theorem, bitch."
- The end of Neurotically Yours' "Caffeine Conspiracy" has Franklin the Star Shmucks peddler warn his superiors over walkie talkie that "The squirrel is on to us." A moment later, he starts another transmission to add "bitch."
- Red vs. Blue: Everyone uses Bitch as a punctuation mark.
- Freeman's Mind: After Gordon slays a giant alien shark he delivers the Bond One-Liner, "Call me Ishmael, bitch!"
- Dinosaur Comics had a strip about the overuse of the word "bitches", and suggested alternatives like "fellows", "gravy", and "Monterey Jack". Possibly a Lampshade Hanging, since T-Rex is known for exclamations like "Phlogiston, bitches!" and "Live and learn, bitches!"
- Ask and ye shall surely receive, bitches!
- xkcd: Science. It works, bitches (Which Richard Dawkins gave a Shout-Out; see below).
- Also, "Q.E.D., Bitches!" Made more awesome by the haiku.
- Also, "Politicize that, bitches." (in the mouse-over text)
- The Order of the Stick: "SNEAK ATTACK -- BITCH!"
- Haley's habit rubs off on her teammates, too.
- And then there's Start of Darkness: "One gets to be the butch, and one gets to be the bitch - bitch."
- Skin Horse: "I'm the government, beyatch."
- From the first A Lesson Is Learned But The Damage Is Irreversible: "No sorry I've got something else to do... on the MOON, BITCH!"
- "WE'RE PLAYING HORDE, BITCH!" from Loserz.
- Chainsaw Suit: "abbondanza, bitch"
- This strip of Partially Clips discusses this in both this trope and Quote Swear Unquote.
- Bob and George: "It's called a partisan, bitch."
- Elf Only Inn: "Live Long and Prosper, Bitch."
- Questionable Content: "That's for earlier, bitch."
- Sinfest: Social Justice, Bitches!
- The Way of the Metagamer: It works, bitches.
- Guilded Age: "You're my bitches, bitches!"
- The Last Days Of FOXHOUND has this memorable line, from Vulcan Raven to Big Boss:
Vulcan Raven: Then return from whence you came, and do not trouble this world again, Bitch.
- Ansem Retort: New codenames, bitch!
- Bear Nuts: Nerd Bear, playing with Star Trek models, rewrites Locutus's line: "Resistance is futile, bitches!"
- Homestuck: "Count some sheep bitch" is a minor Running Gag
- TG: bow down before your new king, bitch
- El Goonish Shive: "Here comes a new challenger, bitch!"
- Romantically Apocalyptic: "Go get your own straw, bitch"
- Sequential Art: "Wait! What photos? WHAT PHOTOS? Bitch!!" Kat and Hilary do NOT like one another.
- This◊ Penny Arcade comic about a 2010 Nintendo announcement:
- To quote Paris Hilton, "I'll see you at the debates, bitches."
- Cracked.com has claimed at least once to "own the Internet, bitch."
- Protectors of the Plot Continuum: Agent Laburnum, when kicking Murdoc Niccals in the face, got a Shout-Out to Korn's "Twisted Transistor" with: "I know this song's by the wrong band, but it's a good line, so ... Anaesthetise THIS, bitch!"
- Used copiously on Epic Meal Time. And occasionally, they'll substitute "motherfucker" for "bitch".
- As such, it's frequently used on Regular Ordinary Swedish Mealtime as well: "Dinner is served, bitches."
- Occasionally, Niclas will consciously use the term "bitchers" instead of "bitches". Why? *shrug* Rule of Funny, perhaps.
- "I use the Neverscrubber to flush the toilet five times... bitch."
- That Guy with the Glasses:
- The Nostalgia Chick: "Don't you ever try to bring logic into this movie again! This is FernGully, bitch!"
- Todd in the Shadows: "I started Google Plus! I bought Euro-Disneyland! Don't care, bitches!"
- The Nostalgia Critic:
- "I'm Eight-Bit Mickey, bitch."
- "We play Magic: The Gathering, bitch!"
- "I'm Rick James, beee—" (is hit while trying to say that)
- I'm the Nostalgia Critic BITCH
- (Off of the changing lines at the top of Spoony's page) "The first step in innovation is discontent — and that's how we roll, bitch!"
- "Okay, I love Christmas! Long live Christmas!" "(ghost voice) Damnnn riiiight, bi-otch!"
- "And Sauron?" "Nobody owns me, bi-otch."
- Draenei Priest Rap... bitch.
- Ask a Gay Man, where the lead guy says in a stereotyped voice "hey there, bitches" at the start of at least a few videos.
- The Adventures of Duane & BrandO: "Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane/It's Air Man, bitch, and I'm bringin' the pain."
- Most of the guest characters of The Angry Video Game Nerd ("Or do ya wanna play my game, bitch?"). And sometimes the Nerd himself ("Yeah, Super Mecha Death Christ 2,000 B.C. Version 4.0 Beta, bitch.").
- Read a Book "It's called Speed Stick, bitch! It's not expensive, bitch!"
- I'm facing the wrong way, but GOTCHA, BITCH!
- Ex. "Jose (not Linda) pointed at the zombie horde outside his living room window, looked his crying, 12-year-old son in the eyes, and said, 'It's time to sack up, beotch.'"
slowbeef: I— maybe it was, like, how to get a refund... Like, "Don't be afraid to take back your pumpkins."
Diabetus: This is an example of a defective product. Here's what you should do in this situation, bitch.
- Epic Rap Battles of History:
- Kingsley, tenfold. His Youtube username is ItsKingsleyBitch, not to mention the number of times he utilizes this trope in his rants.
"And now she's just somebody that you used to know. BITCH."
- Gates vs. Jobs: iPhone, bitch!"
- In one of Shane Dawson TV episode, the Overly Attached Girlfriend makes an apparition. He manages to piss her off:
Overly Attached Girlfriend: You just messed with the wrong meme, bitch!
- When Auto-Tune the News songified Christine O'Donnell's famous "I'm not a witch" campaign ad, they altered part of it into "I'm not a witch, bitch".
- Family Guy: In a Cutaway Gag, the MGM lion cub gets laughed at by his classmates when he wants to roar at an audience when he grows up. Soon, the lion is grown up and shouts "What's up now, bitches?!"
- Moonbeam City: In Episode 7, at an "all-gang" meeting which includes the Moonbeam City Police Department (called "the roughest gang in town"), the city's top criminal gang leader repeatedly corrects himself when speaking to Police Chief (and millionaire heiress) Pizzaz Miller. His lines end with him referring to her as "bitch", which he repeatedly corrects to "ma'am". This includes his final line to her: "You have our word, bitch! I mean, ma'am..."
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force:
- "You're liquified, bitch." Made even funnier because Frylock isn't one to quickly resort to swearing.
- Frylock hurling fireballs in the videogame: "Look into my eyes, bitch."
- "Now what is the magic word, bitch?"
- "67 years into the future. Bitch."
- Clone High: "Try and catch me, bitch!"
- The opening credits of an Affectionate Parody comedy show called "Outer Space Astronauts" has the line 'Outer space, bitch!"
- South Park:
Puff Daddy: Apparently, you haven't heard of my "Vote or Die" campaign. (holds up a shirt with the slogan on it)Stan: "Vote or Die"? What the hell does that even mean?Puff Daddy: (whips out a gun) What you think it means, bitch?
- From "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy": "You just dealt with the Dawg, bitch!"
- This exchange from "Douche and Turd".
- The Simpsons: "Read the patent number, bitch!"
- The Boondocks: Rummy to Ed: "Swim, bitch!".
- From a ThunderCats outtake: "Get over here, bitch!".
- From Sealab 2021, "Lost in Time":
Quinn: Stormy, what time is it?
Stormy: Dodgeball time.
Quinn: Dammit, Stormy, what time is it?
Stormy: (knocks Quinn out with a dodgeball) I said it was dodgeball time, bitch.
- American Dad!: Roger loves this trope.
"You call that a Salchow?! It looks like you have mad Salchow disease! That's right, your skating has a spongiform encephalopathy, bitch!""Don't be startin' what you can't finish, bitch."
- One episode has him teaching Steve what to say to teenage girls to romance them; those three words they long to hear: "Jello shot, bitch?"
- Klaus announcing that he has concert tickets: "Fabulous Thunderbirds, bitches!"
- Principal Lewis is just as fond of this trope as Roger is.
- When Stan takes Steve to a paintball war re-enactment of the Vietnam War, a player/reenacter from the US team replies to Steve's question with "You in Vietnam, bitches!"
- Rick and Morty:
"Hey, what do me and OJ not have in common? I found the real killer, bitch!"
- Rick himself is rather fond of this.
"I'm late for class, bitch!"
- Scary Terry, an expy of Freddy Krueger, adds bitch after of almost everything he says to the point where it's a Verbal Tic that got him grief back in school.
- In "Something Ricked This Way Comes", when Summer is screwed over by Mr. Needful after helping him rebuild his business, he answers with:
"I'm the Devil, BIATCH! WHAT WHAT!"
- Eight Crazy Nights has "Eat that nut strap, BIAAAATCH!"
- Brickleberry has the Ranger Games episode where Steve, desperate to beat the ringer Woody replaced him with on the gymnastics event, runs off to get some steroids, except he doesn't realize that you still have to work out, so he ends up massively overweight with excess body mass and a deep voice.
Fat!Steve: Wassup, bitches?!
- After carefully outlining the many, many reasons that global warming is real, a scientist famously ended her presentation with:
"Look it up, bitches."
- The official announcement for the return of Toonami (through [adult swim]) is #ToonamisBackBitches.
- Following the Supreme Court decision declaring Barack Obama's healthcare reform law constitutional, DNC executive director Patrick Gaspard tweeted "it's constitutional. Bitches."
- In the Terry Tate Office Linebacker ads, the eponymous character would often invoke this after tackling his victim.
"Break was over 15 minutes ago, BITCH!"
- Stand-up comedian Retta (Marietta Sirleaf) on how you shouldn't make assumptions about someone's tastes in music. Just... watch the video.
- When Miley Cyrus was attacked online for incorporating hip-hop influences in her music/image and befriending rap/hip-hop stars, she posted this on Twitter.
- Richard Dawkins, at the end of a debate with an anti-scientific creationist gives us this gem: "If you base medicine on science, you cure people. If you base the design of planes on science, they fly. If you base the design of rockets on science, they reach the moon. It works...bitches." Also doubles as Sophisticated as Hell.
- Used by Byron David Smith just after killing Haile Kifer in the Thanksgiving Day killings. In the audio recording he did, he is heard saying "You're dying, bitch!" (note: this is not a pleasant listening).
- The cover of one birthday card involves one woman asking another "So where's your birthday at?" and the woman with the birthday tells her not to end a sentence with a preposition. On the inside, the first woman rephrases her question as "So where's your birthday at, bitch?"
- Cardi B. invokes this trope in her 2018 VMA acceptance speech, in what many had interpreted as a diss to fellow rapper Nicki Minaj:
The Stinger is here, bitch!