open/close all folders
CLU 2, God of Skewed Morality (Codified Likeness Utility 2.0, Clu, Excellency)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Yellow Identity Disk.
- Theme Song: C.L.U. (films); Gigabyte Mantis (Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance)
- Allignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Polite, charismatic, and ruthless behavior, Authority Equals Asskicking, Blue and Orange Morality, The Corrupter, Visionary Villain
- Domains: Technology, Rectification, Order, Programs, Control, Perfection.
- Herald: The Commantis
- Allies: YHVH, Metatron, The Incubators, Zobek, Glados, Rassilon, Albert Wesker, Master Li, Relius Clover, Penelope Mouse, Lysandre
- Enemies: Kevin Flynn, Sam Flynn, Tronnote , Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Otacon, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Axel/Lea, Roxas, Xion, Daft Punk, Neo, Gabriel Belmont, Sly Cooper, Bentley Turtle, Murray Hippo, Jak, Daxter, Ratchet, Clank, Sam & Max, Rise Kujikawa, Homura Akemi.
- Rival: the Master Control Program, Gleeman Vox
- Opposes: Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, Brock, Misty, Team Rocket
- Believes that as he was programed to create the perfect system. He will continue to do so by ridding it of its imperfection even if that means causing Genocide. He wishes to insure that in the Pantheon as well even if it causes many casualties as to him, it is to be sure that any system can run at its maximum efficiency.
- He has run into Sora and his friend Riku before as they attempted to stop him from achieving perfection and attempted to take Rinzler from him as Sora helped Tron in the past.
- Despite being a Disney Villain, Clu has no control over the Heartless. Not that it really matters, though, considering he's got control over the Nightmare Dream Eaters, with the Commantis being his signature one.
- He has learned that his creator Kevin Flynn is in the Pantheon and is attempting to confront his "Father".
- Clu is banned from the House of Technology as he has attempted to Rectify good A.Is and robots of that house, including Tron. No one, especially Sora and Bentley, wants Tron to be reprogramed back into Rinzler. Despite this, Clu is very determined to get back Rinzler, and is often seen trying to hack in. This was part of the reason why Tron and the Hacking Quintet formed the GUAG White Hats.
- Many are attempting to find a way to seal Clu as it seems that damaging Clu is next to impossible, the only thing that could kill Clu is Reintegration with Kevin Flynn but that could destroy them both.
- However, the only two people that actually seem to terrify Clu are Sam & Max. Seeing as how they've once destroyed the internet in their world with a biological weapon, his fear isn't unfounded.
- He has heard of Superman's alternate self and wishes to bring him to the Pantheon with the help of Funny Valentine so they can perfect the Pantheon.
- While they didn't actually get to do that, the operation was a success.
- Is currently letting other evil members drop their enemies into "The Grid Games", letting them play until they have to fight either him or the Commantis, which is usually a no-win situation. Prior to 2012, Rinzler served as one of the champions
until he was defeated and freed by Sora.
- Unfortunately, Gleeman Vox has been getting more business with these arena battles, since at least his arena games, DreadZone, is on television. Clu is quite angry on this. Especially because his only "Exterminator" has already escaped.
- Is unsure why some would claim that he was the one who stated that Tony Stark was able to build his first Iron Man suit IN A CAVE!!! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!!!. Albeit Clu admits that the while he's used to his unaging appearance, he could go for a Beard of Evil.
- Has decided to work along side YHVH in his Regime as to him, YHVH is the one to bring Order and Perfection to The Pantheon that to him has always been flawed and imperfect.
- There's been recent sightings of Penelope hanging out with Clu on his Throneship, implying that they are in a relationship, despite being different species (mouse and program, respectively). Bentley was said to be mortified by this news, though he believes that she's just using Clu to rebuild her reputation after her shocking betrayal caused everyone to cut ties with her. Because of this, Clu was dubbed an "enemy of the Cooper Gang" by both Sly and Bentley.
- Bentley was right on the money. Penelope has since ditched Clu for Vox, and is dating Reactor for his money.
- He would not want others bringing up the last moments of The Original Clu; he still has those moments in his memory and he does not like remembering those moments. After the MCP ascended, flashbacks of the original's deresolution became quite common for Clu.
- He's rather interested by Perfect Cell, though Cell disagrees with Clu's ideas of perfection. When asked by Clu what his idea of perfection was, Cell, naturally pointed to himself.
- Unbeknownst to Clu, Clockwerk has been constantly visiting The Grid, seeing that Clu's pure hatred towards Kevin Flynn and Sora is quite tasty for him. Lady Tremaine probably is the only one to be tastier.
- Despite their antagonism, Flynn and Clu agree that they need to keep Ash Ketchum, his Pikachu, Misty, Brock, and Team Rocket out of The Grid, out of fear of another "Seizure Episode".
Rio Kamishiro, The Goddess Who's Not Brainwashed (Rio Kastle, Shark's Sister, Ice Queen, Merag, Sword of Ice, Marin)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Ice Beast Zerofyne, No. 103: Ragna Zero/CNo. 103: Ragna Infinity and the Barian Emblem
- Theme Music: Merag's Theme
- Alignment: Neutral Good, Chaotic Neutral as a Barian
- Portfolio: The Ace, The Ojou, Very Beautiful, Ice Winged-Beast Deck Duelist With Matching Personality, Action Girl/Dark Action Girl, Willingly Joining the Barians, Mouthless Barian Emperess, Only Female Barian, Barian In White, Dark Chick Chaos Xyz Card Game Duelists, Well-Intentioned Extremist, Named After the Big Dipper, Ambiguously Human, "There Is No Rio Anymore" (formerly), Dead All Along way too many times, Dying as Yourself, Go Out with a Smile, Determinator
- Domains: Personal Appearance, Birds, Ice, Space, Chaos, Reincarnations, Death, Combat
- High Priest: Ryou Marufuji
- Heralds: Durbe, Mizael, Alito and Girag
- Fellow Yugioh Duelists: Most ascended ZEXAL deities,but especially her brother, Carly Nagisa, Anzu Mazaki, Aki Izayoi, Judai Yuki, Johan Anderson
- Others: Kaito Kumon, Yoko Minato, Queen Elsa, the other Rio, Takumi Inui, Gentaro Kisaragi, Arata Kagami, Anivia, Nurse Joy, Roland, Mitsuru Kirijou, Weiss Schnee, Terra, Aqua
- Odd Friendship: Hime Shirayuki, Cirno
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork/Headbutting Duelists: Eliphas, Vector/Rei Shingetsu
- Enemies: Sora Shiun'in (formerly), YHVH and the GUAL, The Trollkaiger (Especially Yuuki Terumi and Handsome Jack), The Itazura Griefers (except Vector), Ragyo Kiryuin, Master Xehanort, Embryo, SHOCKER, HYDRA, Kogane, ZeedMilleniumon, The Psycho Rangers, Masato Kusaka, Kotonoha Katsura and Sekai Saionji, Katsumi Daido, Nobuyuki Sugou, Kaldr, The Dazzlings (Especially Sonata Dusk)
- Conflicting Opinions: Makoto Itou, Takuma Saiou, Lucifer
- Opposes: All cat deities, Sora and Haruka Kasugano, Eliza and Neil Reagan
- In a world where people turn to evil because of brainwashing, possession or corruption of any kind, Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro stand out that they turned against and betrayed all of their friends with nothing of that affecting their decision. Rio's reason in particular was to stand by her brother and the Barian World as she discovered what she actually was. Her situation is... Kind of complex too. She was brainwashed in her past life for a Secret Test of Character and to force her brother into a decision and people around her were brainwashed but that didn't influence her decision in her current life to throw everyone under the bus for the sake of Barian World and their subjects who reside there.
- Because her decision to turn against her friends was out of her own free will, she had the same free will to turn good and she wasn't that comfortable with being evil anyways. Especially not after Tetsuo tried to reach to her. Not that she was Forced into Evil, but being the punching bag of Vector and especially Don Thousand wasn't a comfortable deal.
- It should be noted that the seven Barian Emperors wanted to ascend together but they found out that their leader was already ascended and preferred to leave him in his position the House of Narrative. And also because Vector was also ascended and they wanted to avoid him... Rio was the only exception to this as she felt that she needs to look after her brother lest he screws up at something. In fact, Vector's very presence on the Pantheon already ensured that he would screw up at something, so she had to do something about that.
- Many of her allies wonder how Rio or any of the Barians is even able to speak, given that she has No Mouth in that form. She often has to explain to them that she is a actually Energy Being, she has no need to eat or other bodily functions, so she lacks orifices humans would need to survive like ears, mouths, and noses.
- Despite her chilly disposition, she was pleased to her friends from Heartland were ascended. She also liked to meet other female duelists like Anzu, Aki and Carly. Anzu did comment on the fact that while she was an Ill Girl that her brother cared a lot about like Shizuka, her personality couldn't be more different.
- She was surprised to find out that Roland of the Crimson Raiders sounds like her friend and fellow Barian Durbe. She seems to have a bit of appreciation for him after finding out that he and his group had suffer and oppose a troll.
- Doesn't know what to make of Makoto Itou, as she was surprised that his voicessounds like Durbe, though she doesn't really approve of his friends' actions and often goes to save him if they try to kill him.
- When she and her fellow Barian Emperors transform together, they have been compared to the Power Rangers and Magical Girls more than once. She isn't exactly thrilled with the idea, even saying that had they actually been in a Toku show, they would have been considered monsters instead.
- These did gain her some enemies in the form of the Psycho Rangers and Basco, who do see the similarity, and Masato Kusaka, who wants to kill "that evil monstrous alien" (her dub name managed to tick him off even further), often along side Sora Shiun'in, who wants to kill her for being "Xyz Scum". The latter seems to have stopped as of recently but Kusaka won't ever give up until all kaijin are killed.
- If there is something that she really hates is villains who corrupt/brainwash/override people's personalities in any way. Having seeing that being done on her fellow Barian Emperors and lead to her to reincarnate as Don Thousand's pawn. SHOCKER, Ragyo, HYDRA, Kogane, Master Xehanort, ZeedMilleniumon all of them are on her shit list as a result. Some of her fellow Barians like Vector, Alito and Girag have used that to advance their plans, at least she can claim innocence on such a thing as she never did that herself.
- Takuma Saiou would also be there since he brainwashes people for his cult, but she can't really hate him because he is Brainwashed and Crazy too and Nasch himself is working snap him out of it. She would still oppose him if he goes too far though.
- She also heard that Nobuyuki Sugou was investigating on mind control. If he actually manages to perfect it, she won't hesitate on freezing him over with Zerofyne and Ragna Infinity.
- Rio, much like her brother Ryoga/Nasch, has found support in the form of Takumi Inui and Arata Kagami since they understand her and her brother's ordeal and the former often has to keep Kusaka away from her, her brother and her heralds.
- Was somewhat surprised by the fact that Hime Shirayuki sounds similar to her, has developed a (somewhat odd) friendship with her. Hime has tried to tell her that they are similar in that Rio used to be a princess prior to becoming a Barian, but Rio herself still finds their friendship to be weird.
- But Rio wasn't amused in the least by Sonata Dusk, who sounds like her. Not only because she is a villain who brainwashes people but also because Sonata is an idiot of the degrees that she cannot tolerate, and in some ways the singer is her total opposite, being a siren-turned-human.
- She also found out that when she speaks in english, she sounds just like Nurse Joy. Rio respects her a lot because there was that one time that she was an Ill Girl.
- Dear goodness, don't call her "Shark's sister" or anything between those words. Just don't. Rio loves her brother even if she doesn't show it at times, but even then it's one of the few things will make her go Not So Stoic because he wants to prove herself as her own person and not to be used against her brother again. Though she doesn't love her brother in that way. Even if she gave him rings! There are some gods who give her weird looks because there is the rumour that she is incestous with her brother. She was glad that at least Queen Elsa, a fellow Ice Queen, has defended her against those rumours.
- Cats are another thing that can make her go Not So Stoic. No, she doesn't hate them, they scare her! This doesn't seem to include other felines, since she was fine with Alito having a lion monster, so it didn't stop her from becoming allies with that other Rio.
- Is not fond of fellow Ice Queen Esdeath. She sees her as someone who just goes along the ride of corruption. Too bad that her attempts at duking it out against her go about as well as her attempts to fight off Vector due to Esdeath's ability to freeze time.
- Terra seems to like her, as she looks and acts like a "Mini Aqua" His jaw dropped faster than you can say quake when he found out about her being Merag and how she became like that, but he has promised her that he would help her against Don Thousand if the evil god of chaos ever revives.
- She isn't impressed in the least with Embryo, who claims that he admires women that are "strong and independent". In her eyes, he is just another person who thinks that girls are merely pretty decorations and uses that as an excuse to reduce them. The fact that he can control magic users just makes it worse, but she cannot do anything about it for the same reason. Embryo's only response is to come back after a few years have passed by.
- Not to be confused with that other Rio in the House of Love. Mele did and well... It got awkward.
Garfield Lynns, God of Pyromania (Firefly, Ted Carson)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His helmet surrounded by flames
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Insanity, Penchant for Explosives, Crafting His Own Jet Pack and Flamethrower, Love for Fire, "Gotham's Gonna BURN!", Went From a Pyrotechnic Expert to a Criminal
- Domains: Fire, Insanity, Theatrics
- High Priest: Ignus
- Followers: Flame Hyenard, Firebug, Inferno, The Fury
- Allies: The Pyro, Deathwing, Starjun, Azula, Ragnaros The Firelord, Count Olaf
- Enemies: Batman, the Spy, Mononobe no Futo, Most Water Deities and Good-Aligned Fire Deities
- He was formerly a pyrotechnic expert until he was trapped in poverty and was forced into crime. After his first capture, he found his calling for arson, which he believes that he sees visions from the fire.
- There are rumors that he was a man named Ted Carson who murdered Lynns and used him as a scapegoat for his crimes. But, Lynns was generally considered the most recognizable name.
- Is a huge fan of Deathwing's wonton carnage, but the dragon does not care about him. Not that he minds.
- Finds a common friend in the Pyro and quickly made good friends with him, much to the rest of his/her team's horror (especially Spy's).
- As much as he likes Flame Hyenard's shtick, even he is annoyed at him telling his opponent to "BURN! BURN TO THE GROUND!" repeatedly.
- When he heard the news of Ragnaros being ascended into the pantheon, he inmediately rushed to blackrock mountain to meet the firelord personally and join him on his mission. To prove his worth, he showed some of his finest works like the time he inmobilized pioneer bridge or when he managed to bribe a firefighter chief to do his bidding. Impressed by how a mere mortal was so fascinated with the concept of fire he made him into one of his lieutenants. Lynns is still can't believe what just happenned.
- "How do you wanna die? The quick, incinerating flash of an EXPLOSION!? Or a nice, SLOW BURN!?"
Koishi Komeiji, The Goddess Without a Self (The Closed Eyes of Love)
- Lesser Goddess (would be Intermediate Goddess if she had consciousness)
- Symbol: Her closed third eye/heart with yellow and blue roses blooming from its veins
- Theme Music: Hartmann's Youkai Girl
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (just barely)
- Portfolio: Closed Mind, Cursed With The Power of Mind Reading And Shutting It, Third Eye, Invisible to Others Aside of Children, Blocking Mind Reading, So-Called Cheerful Child, Manipulation of Subconscious, Non-conscious Fighting, Oxymoronic Being, Hearts and Roses as Projectiles, Stronger Sibling
- Domains: Subconscious, Emptiness, Psychics, Hearts, Roses
- Allies: Satori Komeiji, Utsuho Reiuji, Kellam, Her Hat (it helps her relax <3)
- Enemies(?): Hata no Kokoro
- A satori who had the power of mind reading. Emphasis on "had". Due of the nature of mind readers, humans and youkai alike hate her and her sister. Where her sister locked herself away, Koishi decided to close her third eye to remove her powers... which as a result closed her mind entirely. Now all she does is wander aimlessly without a goal, without a will.
- Used to be Goddess of Subconscious due of her "Embers of Love", but when judges pointed out that her ability to manipulate subconscious goes further than mere penis jokes, gods started to think about her position. In reality, she can make people see whatever she wants them to see, like their greatest fears and inner selves.
- Eventually, due of the nature of her powers is hard to pin-point, she was given one of tropes harboured by Lambda-11 in exchange.
- She is really unwelcome person of House of Mentalism. Her powers allow her to sneak anywhere without being spotted by most people, meaning that she can sneak up to a person plotting their latest schemes and bring up bad thoughts in their mind. Not only that, but her unorthodox fighting style makes it hard to fight her.
- Most gods cannot recall ever seeing her (then again, neither can she) due of her powers. However, there was an incident what caused an item called Mask of Hope to make it possible for people to notice her, even giving her emotions. Unfortunaly, the mask has even since lost its powers and she has returned to her former self.
- The original owner of the mask, Hata no Kokoro used to really want the mask back as losing it caused her emotions to go haywire. Where she might not need the mask, she still tries to get it back from Koishi sometimes.
- If she is going fishing and she is looking for a fishing rod, you better find one quickly! Things got out of control really fast just because of that.
- No, she is not that Hartman's Youkai Girl. Even as a god in House of War, he couldn't be able to do anything to her behaviour.
- Has known to suddenly just call random gods repeatedly, usually only ending when she gets right behind them. She seems to do this as a way to scare people for her amusement, but how effective this is varies between person to person.
Lambda-11, Goddess of Blank Slates (The Mechanical Soul)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her eight swords crossed behind her visor on top of her emblem.
- Theme Song: Awakening the Chaos, An Eternity of Battle, Reawakened, Alive. When not fighting, Gentle Feelings.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Having one of the most tragic backstories in-game, Losing her memories to leave a fresh start, Break the Cutie, Cloning Blues, Eventually becoming separate from her fellow Murakumo, Empty Shell, Weaker than her sisters, Go Out with a Smile, Counting her hits off in German, Dying to save her loved one and supposedly for real yet still coming back regardless, Speaking robotically and emotionlessly at all times, Getting the short end of the stick.
- Domains: Swords, Prototypes, Calmness, Emptiness
- Superior: Kokonoe A. Mercury
- Liberion Arcadia: Labrys, Epsilon, Sage Harpuia, The Green Biker Dude, Dr. Ciel, Hidden Phantom, Fighting Fefnir, 2B, 9S, ICEY, Quote and Curly Brace, Fairy Leviathan
- Ragna the Bloodedge, Noel Vermillion (her younger sister), Makoto Nanaya, Reptile, Nanoha Takamachi, Fluttershy, Zero, Legion, Aigis, Kai, Grey, Vatista
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Hakumen, Jin Kisaragi, Prometheus and Pandora.
- Enemies: Yuuki Terumi, Dr. Weil, Relius Clover, Nu-13 (her other younger sister), Omega.
- Ascended after a gambit by Kokonoe took effect, ousting the former God of this position, Shadow Mitsuo, with the aid of the Investigation Team and planting her in his place, all to gain another edge against Terumi in case he manages to get back to the top of his game after his most recent defeat. Kokonoe's only words to Lambda upon her arrival was to tell her to get to her temple and await further orders, though Tager noticed she seemed strangely happy...
- Many a good-aligned god have taken a look at her past and come away deeply saddened by what they've seen. Even some of the evil ones feel a little uncomfortable. Lambda simply goes on as usual, silently and efficiently, though she has started to thaw out of it.
- No one is entirely certain if she is actually the original Lambda or an alternate version of Nu's soul implanted into her body. Lambda herself doesn't know, and Kokonoe's not telling.
- Has spent some time attempting to socialize with her younger sisters. While her time with Noel always end up on sweet, if somewhat awkward (mostly due to Makoto) moments, all efforts to interact with Nu end with her hastily beating a retreat as the Calamity Trigger screams at her to stay away from "her" Ragna.
- Speaking of Ragna, the two of them have on occasion talked with each other, though it's rather uncomfortable to the former due to how much she resembles Nu. Still, after a while he grew to enjoy it.
- After Ragna retreated into his temple due to transforming partly into the Black Beast, Lambda has grown almost completely distant from others, only socializing with her allies and even they occasionally have hard times making her talk. She's also finally begun to see Nu as less of a troubled soul and more as an enemy.
- Jin tries to stay away from her as much as possible, as he doesn't like how she reminds him of Noel. Hakumen avoids her like the plague, though it's for more personal reasons.
- Gets along well with Fluttershy, and while the pegasus was originally scared of her, their similar quiet actions eventually forged a bond, and they occasionally go to the Houses of Beasts and Nature to observe the wildlife in their spare time. Lambda is particularly fascinated by the insects. It might have something to do with the little Tartar she once adopted...
- Nanoha immediately took her aside when they first saw each other face-to-face and told her that she would be her friend someday. One befriending ritual later, and the two spend their free days hanging out together. It's also one of the few times Lambda ever has something other than a frown on her face aside from being around Ragna. It helps that they sound so similar if one disregards their usual tones.
- Has had some discourse with Legion, occasionally speaking on the idea that beings like them have souls. They even, very rarely, play games with each other.
- Aigis feels really sorry for her. Where both of them were built for combat, Aigis was given emotions to operate on, whereas Lambda has no emotions at all. While she doesn't know how to help, Aigis hopes that one day Lambda is able to gain something resembling actual emotions.
- Has a strong relationship with Labrys, due to their similar pasts as prototypes and their hatred for Nu's behavior. Lambda also had Labrys' color.
- Friends with Grey, who sees a lot of himself in her from when he first awoke. He hopes that one day she'll find her own identity, just like he did.
- Allies with Vatista, due in part to their similar nature and weapon of choice.
- Recently fulfilled Kokonoe's mission parameters when she was confirmed to return to the playing field, with even more differences from Nu. The Evil Laugh of Kokonoe and the angry shouts and swears of Terumi could be heard all throughout the Pantheon.
- Lambda's response: " Leaving now."
- Along with Labrys and Aigis, Lambda received an invite to join an anti-GUAM robot resistance unit called Liberion Arcadia. She and Labrys both looked to Aigis' decision to influence theirs. Minus Aigis herself, due to her job as one of the Shadow Operatives, they eventually joined on her recommendation to acquire safeguards against the Sigma Virus, taking part in the group's public reveal in the process. Kokonoe approved of this, but made sure to give Lambda the order to also get something in place for Tager, who despite being downgraded to Kokonoe's herald could still be a target of the GUAM's plans. Administering the safeguards ended up being standard operating procedure for all non-Reploids who joined the group thereafter
- She and others telling Fairy Leviathan about Nu-13 after Leviathan's ascension caused Lambda to realize that Leviathan was similar to Nu if only Nu had enough sanity to realize that Ragna would never be in favor of destroying everything for the sake of romance. So when Leviathan started sparring with Ragna afterwards, Lambda didn't make a huge fuss, but she did make a note to herself to keep an eye on the situation.
Lan Hikari and MegaMan.EXE
Lan Hikari and MegaMan.EXE, Gods of Synchronization (Lan: Netto Hikari | MegaMan.EXE: Hub/Saito Hikari, RockMan.EXE)
- Demigod (Lan), Lesser God (MegaMan.EXE) at default. Both of them can raise higher with certain factors
- Symbol: MegaMan.EXE's Chest Insignia
- Theme Song: Electronic Brain Realm
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Lan), Neutral Good (MegaMan.EXE)
- Portfolio: Synchronization, Polar Opposite Twins, Cross Fusion, Only 0.1% Different (now perfect match)
- Domains: The Internet, Synchronization, Twins
- Allies: Geo Stelar, Mega Man, X, Zero, Axl, Grey, Tron, Lain Iwakura, Kevin Flynn, Beck, Subaru Nakajima, Shotaro Hidari and Philip, Shobu Kirifuda, Roahm Mythril
- Enemies: Dr. Wily, Dr. Weil, Arfoire, Love Machine, Master Control Program, Clu, Sark, The Meta
- Rivals: Bass.EXE
- Originally Lan was the God of Internet Heroes, though eventually gods realized that he had something much important, something allows him to be the hero he is; the mental connection between him and his NetNavi/brother MegaMan.EXE due the fact that the two can synchronize themselves to be almost perfect match with each other, even if it means Lan himself suffering the injuries from it.
- BTW, when we mean "Internet Hero", we mean he saved the Internet and the world over 6 times, from stuff like super-powerful virus (twice), manifestation of junk data, the prototype of the Internet, intergalactic NetNavi and his meteor, manifestation of evil and one of two beasts that are so powerful, one of them was created to kill the other. Arfoire, naturally, is very unhappy about the pair.
- Where MegaMan.EXE is usually either inside Lan's PET or in the Internet, he can get into the real world with few methods: one is to do a Cross Fusion with Lan, which allows Lan to fight in the real world, but in specific areas. Another method is for him to use a CopyBot what allows him to materialize in the real world, with the House of Technology making it so that MegaMan.EXE can utilize his skills with that CopyBot.
- Though no one is sure how he ended up in Feudal Japan one time and how he was able to be in the real world.
- They once visited the House of Friendship and had an encounter with Tron. They were very surprised that he behaves similarly to his MegaMan.EXE and how the Grid was somewhat similar to the Net. However, the two do their best to stay away from CLU. On one hand, they hates him for removing the free will of all programs. On the other hand, they feels sorry for him because he wanted to create the perfect system his creator Kevin Flynn to accomplish in the past. Though maybe the same cannot be said about Master Control Program and Sark.
- Note that if Lan would enter Space Paranoids, he simply appears as an holographic image of himself. While he is able to be damaged at this state and he lacks any real way to defend himself, he can fuse with MegaMan to make him stronger. MegaMan himself remains unchanged, being a computer program already.
- If there is a malfunctioning machine somewhere, the two of them are the guys to ask first to check things in case it has any viruses. Though they usually checks the machine on their own to find any Mystery Data.
- Lan often teases Chaud and Dex about him being in the Pantheon and they aren't. This always manages to tick Dex off, while Chaud could care less.
- Lan loves to go to the House of Food to try some of the curry there. He says it's almost as good as his mom makes it.
- MegaMan.EXE seems to have a fear of ghosts. Apparently the fact that they cannot be explained by science is the reason for this.
- The both of them respect Roahm Mythril for being a fan of not just Mega Man's games of origin, but theirs as well.
- Recently, Wiz and Boomstick simulated a fight between them, Mega Man, X, Geo Stellar, and Volnutt to determine which was the best Mega Man. To the surprise of many, they determined that Lan and Mega Man.EXE would be victorious, declaring them to be the most powerful Mega Man.
Q-Bee, Goddess of Hive Mentality
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Soul Bee (a miniature version of herself).
- Theme Music: "Iron Horse, Iron Terror"
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Hungry/Stupid
- Portfolio: Figural and Literal Bee People, Cute Monster Girl, Stingers, Authority Equals Asskicking, Non-Mammalian Hair and Breasts, Insect Queen, Extreme Omnivore
- Domains: Bees, Queens, Monsters, Hunger
- Allies: Jedah Dohma, Swarm, Famine the Horseman, Crow
- Enemies: Artix von Krieger
- Rivals: Queen Sectoria
- High Priestess: D'Vorah
- The queen bee of the Soul Bee race, a race full of quite literal Bee People. She is the queen, the rest of them are workers. Enough for her to weaponize them.
- Her humanoid appearance is to lure humans to her, and most of the humanoid traits might not be real (like her eyes in her face; those orbs on her head are the real eyes). She captures humans and use them for breeding and to be feast upon. When she says she wants to eat you, she means it literally.
- Where Soul Bees can devour everything for substance (like robots), they obviously feast on souls. She usually visits Famine the Horseman to see if he has any spare souls in hand.
- In a state of irony, Hannibal Lecter once captured Q-Bee and tried to eat her. She was able to escape before he was able to severe her completely, resurrect into a new body by injecting a poor victim with eggs and cocooning them, dying and coming back from the eggs. Lecter himself said that she tastes more insect-like than human-like.
- Unfortunately, she is not the brightest person around. Her desire to feed her people has lead to a situation that they were on the verge of extinction due of devouring too many souls, leaving with nothing to eat. That is why gods make sure that her people don't go into a feasting rampage.
- Is in eternal battle with Queen Sectoria and her Sectas. So far, Sectoria is winning.
- Has recently gained an ally within said fight by the name of Crow. This may have to due with how similar Crow views Q-Bee to another Bee princess he once kidnap by the name of Princess Apodia, even finding Sectoria too distasteful for his liking. Not that Q-Bee seems to mind (or maybe isn't even aware, not that she can be blamed for this), still seeing him as a good friend.
- Not to be confused with Kyubey, a.k.a. QB. Not helped by the fact that Incubators eat Grief Seeds, meaning that they eat souls. She once tried to eat him, after which she commented that "Incubators taste horrible". She plans on using them to breed more Soul Bees in the future instead.
Legion, Deity (Deities?) of Mind Hives (Infiltrait0rN7)
- Demideity (or Demideities?)
- Symbol: a piece of N7 armor. Alternately, the M-98 Widow Anti-Materiel Rifle
- Alignment: Under debate; Lawful Good, True Neutral, and Blue and Orange Morality are generally the three most popular alignment choices practiced by followers.
- Portfolio: Emotionless Marksmen, Frightening Mechanical Voiceovers, Monocular Robots, Late-Joining Allies, Those Named Legion, Answering Questions Using Boolean Logic, Issues with Pronoun Attribution, Friendly Synthetic Life-Forms, Intelligent Members of Five-Man Bands, Serious Characters in Decidedly Non-Serious Situations, Robots Questioning if They Have Souls, Badass Automata, Gifted Gamers
- Domains: Machinery, Space, Travel
- Normandy Crew: Commander Shepard (Shepard-Commander), Tali'Zorah vas Neema (Creator Tali'Zorah), Liara T'Soni, Urdnot Wrex, Jeff "Joker" Moreau, Kaidan Alenko, Ashley Williams, Garrus Vakarian, Mordin Solus, Miranda Lawson, EDI, Zaeed Massani, Kasumi Goto, James Vega, Javik (Conflicting Opinion on Javik's side)
- Others: Sora, Mars, Doraemon, Wesker, Ermac
- Enemies: The Illusive Man, Harbinger, Kyubey, The Vex, The Master Control Program, HAL, XANA, SHODAN, Samaritan, Arfoire, Love Machine, GlaDOS, Agent Smith, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Blitzwing, Lockdown, Unicron, SKYNET
- Opposed by: Torbjörn Lindholm
- Weapon of Choice: M-98 Widow Anti-Materiel Rifle
- Once Legion had ascended to the pantheon and placed in the House of Mentalism, everyone made Legion the 'Offical Guide' to help visitors around the dark halls of the house because of Legion's 'flashlight' head.
- Like the piece of Shepard-Commander's armor, the M-98 is also special to it (them?). Its only comment is " It is an efficient model."
- Ascended to Godhood when it brought full individual consciousness to all Geth at the cost of its own existence, but Legion lives on as a deity, for this unit has a soul.
- Is known to occasionally drop by the House of Gaming to play some of the games they have there.
- Legion may be new to the whole "having emotions" thing, but one thing is clear: it despises the Incubators. The reason for this is that over the thousands of years the Incubators have been active, they have been manipulating countless numbers of races, taking away their ability to self-determinate, and resulting in hundreds of sapient races' extinctions, while the Geth hold the right to self-determinate as the most important integral right of all sapient life, and its violation a grievous sin."Unacceptable methods. Unforgivable transgressions. The ends do not at all justify the means in this situation. Entities designate 'Incubators' violate the right to self-determinate of targeted species, strip sapient races of their right to walk their own path, forcefully manipulate target species' developments to their detriment, steal their target races' futures for their own goals, condemn species to extinction for no true worthy purpose. They are no better than the Reapers."
- Legion (and the true geth as a whole) are also extremely disturbed by the Vex, who they consider a logical extrapolation of what the geth heretics could have become if they were allowed to reverse-engineer the Reapers' indoctrination abilities (among other technologies like Time Travel). It doesn't help that the Vex visually resemble the Geth, and thus the latter sometimes get blamed for the former's actions by those unaware of the difference between them.
- Legion became interested in the red ninja Ermac after hearing he was a similar being like him but the thing that caught his atention the most was that Ermac was an organic being unlike him/them. Legion currently is trying to figure out if Ermac is able to comunicate at the same speed as the 1,183 geth programs in Legion's platform.
- With the revelation of Shepard being the Avatar in a different universe, there have been talks of seeing if her/his other squadmates have potential to be benders. Of course, there's a lot more debate regarding Legion, given that it's Artificial Intelligence and whether or not his soul is sufficient to enable bending. Despite that, the geth is reported to have some affinity to air
Hajime Hinata and Izuru Kamukura
Hajime Hinata and Izuru Kamukura, Dual Gods of Wanting to be Special and Its Consequences (Super High School Level ???, Super High School Level Hope, Izuru the Ultimate X, Hajimeme, KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAS QUEEN, Literally Just Some Guy, Hajizuru)
- Demigod (Izuru is an Intermediate God)
- Symbol: An evidence bullet with the kanji for 'Future' written on it (Hajime), the crosshair symbol in his irises (Izuru)
- Theme Song: "Utae, Uso Ronaru Yorokobi wo (Enoshima's hymn)" (shared with Junko Enoshima)
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Hajime), True Neutral (Izuru)
- Hajime: I Just Want to Be Special, Amnesiac Hero, Expressive Hair, Death of Personality, Cannot Spit It Out, Heroic Self-Deprecation, Nice Guy, Deadpan Snarker, Tall, Dark, and Snarky, Insecure Love Interest, Classical Anti-Hero, Only Sane Man, Ambition Is Evil
- Izuru: Broken Ace, Bystander Syndrome, Revenge, The Stoic, Being Framed For Crimes You Didnt Commit, Gone Horribly Right, Heroic Neutral, All Your Powers Combined, The Spock, Completely Indifferent To Others (Except Chiaki), Badass in a Nice Suit, Tranquil Fury
- Both: The Cynic, Perpetual Frowner, Star-Crossed Lover, Holding Onto a Tragic Keepsake For Years, Took a Level in Kindness, The Leader, Split-Personality Merge
- Domains: The Ordinary, The Talented, Ambition, Apathy
- Allies: Chiaki Nanami, Monomi/Usami, Ibuki Mioda, Makoto Naegi, Kyouko Kirigiri, Sayaka Maizono, Mikan Tsumiki, Sonia Nevermind, Peko Pekoyama, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Nekomaru Nidai, Phoenix Wright, Yu Narukami, Guy Cecil, Ichigo Kurosaki, Junpei Iori, Takumi Inui/Kamen Rider Faiz
- Conflicting Opinion: Nagito Komaeda, Monaca Towa, Tohru Adachi (Izuru only)
- Enemies: Junko Enoshima and Monokuma, Tsumugi Shirogane, Tohru Adachi (Hajime only), people with god complexes, all corrupt authority figures
- The two have a rather shocking tale: Hajime, who long desired to be special, volunteered for a project that would make him so. But the cost was erasing his personality, with the new persona being christened Izuru. The pair earned their places in the pantheon after Izuru set up the killing school trip, wherein he reverted to Hajime, who rallied the other students, helped to defeat Junko Enoshima, and returned the SHSL Despairs to their ordinary selves.
- Hajime was very surprised to learn hed ascended, considering himself just an ordinary and uninteresting scrub. Izuru, on the other hand, treated his ascension the same way he treats everything elsewith a dry how boring. The only thing that perked him up a little was noticing that Human Chiaki had also ascended.
- It was originally thought that Izuru was a violent Serial Killer out to destroy the world in the name of despair after Junko Enoshima broke his spirit. It was later discovered that he was only loosely affiliated with her, didnt commit or was framed for many of the atrocities associated with him, and turned on her as soon as she wronged him by executing a certain gamer. That said, hes still hardly a nice person and creeps most of the other deities out by virtue of being utterly impossible to read.
- Due to this, the Future Foundation members watching Hajime to ensure he doesnt relapse have relaxed a bit, as while Izuru isnt harmless, he rarely acts unless provoked. So they dont consider him as much of a threat anymore.
- Their situation, that of being two separate personalities in the same body, isnt a first for their franchise. But unlike Toko Fukawa, who can change her personalities with certain triggers, the two of them did not originally exist at the same time, nor could they switch—Izuru was only created when Hajime was erased, and Hajime only returned when Izuru stepped back.
- After waking up from the Neo World Program, they found themselves reaching an accord and now share their body in harmony. Hajime seems to be controlling their body most of the time, but its implied Izuru is still in there, which accounts for how he can coexist with and take control from him in the pantheon.
- They were both very happy to see Human Chiaki again, and had a rather sweet reunion. She was briefly confused upon seeing Izuru, having met him before but not gotten any answers on his situation with Hajime; once it was explained, she happily welcomed him with open arms as well. Now they spend a lot of time in the Gaming Pantheon with her, as shes the one thing the two of them can agree on liking.
- Hajime isn't exactly sure what to think of Nagito Komaeda. Was he justified in trying to kill everyone? Were they really friends? How much of what he says about himself is true? Does he really have a disease that's eating away at his brain and causing him to act the way he is? They seem to be getting along better recently, though.
- Izurus opinion on Nagito is much more straightforwardhes boring. He does seem a bit wary of him, though, having seen that while his luck can counter Nagitos, Nagitos is still incredibly volatile and dangerous.
- Both Hajime and Izuru were very displeased to find that Junko had ascended, given her very long list of crimes against both the world and them as individuals. However, they know that theres pretty much nothing they can do to pay her back, since she takes pleasure even in losing, so they just try to ignore her.
- Hajime formally asked for forgiveness from Usami upon hearing of her ascension, and thanked her for defeating AI Junko. He also finally got to thank AI Chiaki for everything shed done.
- Due to the fact that they sound identical, Hajime gets along well with Narukami, Cecil, and Ichigo. He also really dislikes Adachi for being, in his words, a nightmarish cross between Izuru and Junko.
- While Hajime just straight-up dislikes Adachi, Izurus relationship with him is more complicated. He does understand being utterly bored with the world; however, Adachis sociopathic and manipulative tendencies remind him too much of Junko for him to truly say he likes him. Adachi, meanwhile, often tries to convince Izuru to join him in livening up the world by killing. Most are reassured that Izuru, having tried that before and found it boring, probably wont be taking him up on that offer.
- Hajime also ended up becoming friends with Junpei Iori and Takumi Inui, as he understands the formers desire to be special all too well and the latters identity crisis as a result of having split personalities.
- One thing both of them have in common is being a source of many memes. Neither is exactly proud of this.