open/close all folders
Lambda-11, Goddess of Blank Slates (The Mechanical Soul)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her eight swords crossed behind her visor on top of her emblem.
- Theme Song: Awakening the Chaos, An Eternity of Battle, Reawakened, Alive. When not fighting, Gentle Feelings.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Having one of the most tragic backstories in-game, Losing her memories to leave a fresh start, Break the Cutie, Cloning Blues, Eventually becoming separate from her fellow Murakumo, Empty Shell, Weaker than her sisters, Go Out with a Smile, Counting her hits off in German, Dying to save her loved one and supposedly for real yet still coming back regardless, Speaking robotically and emotionlessly at all times, Getting the short end of the stick.
- Domains: Swords, Prototypes, Calmness, Emptiness
- Superior: Kokonoe A. Mercury
- Telos Operatives: Labrys, The Green Biker Dude
- Rest of Liberion Arcadia: Epsilon, Sage Harpuia, Dr. Ciel, Hidden Phantom, Fighting Fefnir, 2B, 9S, ICEY, Quote and Curly Brace, Fairy Leviathan
- Ragna the Bloodedge, Noel Vermillion (her younger sister), Makoto Nanaya, Reptile, Nanoha Takamachi, Fluttershy, Zero, Legion, Aigis, Kai, Grey, Vatista
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Hakumen, Jin Kisaragi, Prometheus and Pandora.
- Enemies: Yuuki Terumi, Dr. Weil, Relius Clover, Nu-13 (her other younger sister), Omega.
- Ascended after a gambit by Kokonoe took effect, ousting the former God of this position, Shadow Mitsuo, with the aid of the Investigation Team and planting her in his place, all to gain another edge against Terumi in case he manages to get back to the top of his game after his defeat. Kokonoe's only words to Lambda upon her arrival was to tell her to get to her temple and await further orders, though Tager noticed she seemed strangely happy...
- Many a good-aligned god have taken a look at her past and come away deeply saddened by what they've seen. Even some of the evil ones feel a little uncomfortable. Lambda simply goes on as usual, silently and efficiently, though she has started to thaw out of it.
- No one is entirely certain if she is actually the original Lambda or an alternate version of Nu's soul implanted into her body. Lambda herself doesn't know, and Kokonoe's not telling.
- Has spent some time attempting to socialize with her younger sisters. While her time with Noel always end up on sweet, if somewhat awkward (mostly due to Makoto) moments, all efforts to interact with Nu end with her hastily beating a retreat as the Calamity Trigger screams at her to stay away from "her" Ragna.
- Speaking of Ragna, the two of them have on occasion talked with each other, though it's rather uncomfortable to the former due to how much she resembles Nu. Still, after a while he grew to enjoy it.
- After Ragna retreated into his temple due to transforming partly into the Black Beast, Lambda has grown almost completely distant from others, only socializing with her allies and even they occasionally have hard times making her talk. She's also finally begun to see Nu as less of a troubled soul and more as an enemy.
- Jin tries to stay away from her as much as possible, as he doesn't like how she reminds him of Noel. Hakumen avoids her like the plague, though it's for more personal reasons.
- Gets along well with Fluttershy, and while the pegasus was originally scared of her, their similar quiet actions eventually forged a bond, and they occasionally go to the Houses of Beasts and Nature to observe the wildlife in their spare time. Lambda is particularly fascinated by the insects. It might have something to do with the little Tartar she once adopted...
- Nanoha immediately took her aside when they first saw each other face-to-face and told her that she would be her friend someday. One befriending ritual later, and the two spend their free days hanging out together. It's also one of the few times Lambda ever has something other than a frown on her face aside from being around Ragna. It helps that they sound so similar if one disregards their usual tones.
- Has had some discourse with Legion, occasionally speaking on the idea that beings like them have souls. They even, very rarely, play games with each other.
- Aigis feels really sorry for her. Where both of them were built for combat, Aigis was given emotions to operate on, whereas Lambda has no emotions at all. While she doesn't know how to help, Aigis hopes that one day Lambda is able to gain something resembling actual emotions.
- Has a strong relationship with Labrys, due to their similar pasts as prototypes and their hatred for Nu's behavior. Lambda also had Labrys' color.
- Friends with Grey, who sees a lot of himself in her from when he first awoke. He hopes that one day she'll find her own identity, just like he did.
- Allies with Vatista, due in part to their similar nature and weapon of choice.
- Fulfilled Kokonoe's mission parameters when she was confirmed to return to the playing field, with even more differences from Nu. The Evil Laugh of Kokonoe and the angry shouts and swears of Terumi could be heard all throughout the Pantheon.
- Lambda's response: " Leaving now."
- Along with Labrys and Aigis, Lambda received an invite to join an anti-GUAM robot resistance unit called Liberion Arcadia. She and Labrys both looked to Aigis' decision to influence theirs. Minus Aigis herself, due to her job as one of the Shadow Operatives, they eventually joined on her recommendation to acquire safeguards against the Sigma Virus, taking part in the group's public reveal in the process. Kokonoe approved of this, but made sure to give Lambda the order to also get something in place for Tager, who despite being downgraded to Kokonoe's herald could still be a target of the GUAM's plans. Administering the safeguards ended up being standard operating procedure for all non-Reploids who joined the group thereafter
- She and others telling Fairy Leviathan about Nu-13 after Leviathan's ascension caused Lambda to realize that Leviathan was similar to Nu if only Nu had enough sanity to realize that Ragna would never be in favor of destroying everything for the sake of romance. So when Leviathan started sparring with Ragna afterwards, Lambda didn't make a huge fuss, but she did make a note to herself to keep an eye on the situation.
Garfield Lynns, God of Pyromania (Firefly)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His helmet surrounded by flames
- Theme Music: Firefly
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Insanity, Penchant for Explosives, Crafting His Own Jet Pack and Flamethrower, Love for Fire, "Gotham's Gonna BURN!", Went From a Pyrotechnic Expert to a Criminal
- Domains: Fire, Insanity, Theatrics
- Herald: Ted Carson (his New 52 successor)
- High Priest: Ignus
- Followers: Flame Hyenard, Firebug, Inferno, The Fury
- Allies: The Pyro, Deathwing, Starjun, Azula, Ragnaros The Firelord, Count Olaf
- Enemies: Batman, the Spy, Mononobe no Futo, Most Water Deities and Good-Aligned Fire Deities
- He was formerly a pyrotechnic expert until he was trapped in poverty and was forced into crime. After his first capture, he found his calling for arson, which he believes that he sees visions from the fire.
- There are rumors that he was a man named Ted Carson who murdered Lynns and used him as a scapegoat for his crimes. But, Lynns was generally considered the most recognizable name.
- Is a huge fan of Deathwing's wonton carnage, but the dragon does not care about him. Not that he minds.
- Finds a common friend in the Pyro and quickly made good friends with him, much to the rest of his/her team's horror (especially Spy's).
- As much as he likes Flame Hyenard's shtick, even he is annoyed at him telling his opponent to "BURN! BURN TO THE GROUND!" repeatedly.
- When he heard the news of Ragnaros being ascended into the pantheon, he inmediately rushed to blackrock mountain to meet the firelord personally and join him on his mission. To prove his worth, he showed some of his finest works like the time he inmobilized pioneer bridge or when he managed to bribe a firefighter chief to do his bidding. Impressed by how a mere mortal was so fascinated with the concept of fire he made him into one of his lieutenants. Lynns is still can't believe what just happenned.
- "How do you wanna die? The quick, incinerating flash of an EXPLOSION!? Or a nice, SLOW BURN!?"
Koishi Komeiji, The Goddess Without a Self (The Closed Eyes of Love)
- Lesser Goddess (would be Intermediate Goddess if she had consciousness)
- Symbol: Her closed third eye/heart with yellow and blue roses blooming from its veins
- Theme Music: Hartmann's Youkai Girl (also With Lyrics)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (just barely)
- Portfolio: Closed Mind, Cursed With The Power of Mind Reading And Shutting It, Third Eye, Invisible to Others Aside of Children, Blocking Mind Reading, So-Called Cheerful Child, Manipulation of Subconscious, Non-conscious Fighting, Oxymoronic Being, Hearts and Roses as Projectiles, Stronger Sibling
- Domains: Subconscious, Emptiness, Psychics, Hearts, Roses
- Allies: Satori Komeiji, Utsuho Reiuji, Kellam, Her Hat (it helps her relax <3)
- Enemies(?): Hata no Kokoro
- A satori who had the power of mind reading. Emphasis on "had". Due of the nature of mind readers, humans and youkai alike hate her and her sister. Where her sister locked herself away, Koishi decided to close her third eye to remove her powers... which as a result closed her mind entirely. Now all she does is wander aimlessly without a goal, without a will.
- Used to be Goddess of Subconscious due of her "Embers of Love", but when judges pointed out that her ability to manipulate subconscious goes further than mere penis jokes, gods started to think about her position. In reality, she can make people see whatever she wants them to see, like their greatest fears and inner selves.
- Eventually, due of the nature of her powers is hard to pin-point, she was given one of tropes harboured by Lambda-11 in exchange.
- She is really unwelcome person of House of Mentalism. Her powers allow her to sneak anywhere without being spotted by most people, meaning that she can sneak up to a person plotting their latest schemes and bring up bad thoughts in their mind. Not only that, but her unorthodox fighting style makes it hard to fight her.
- Most gods cannot recall ever seeing her (then again, neither can she) due of her powers. However, there was an incident what caused an item called Mask of Hope to make it possible for people to notice her, even giving her emotions. Unfortunaly, the mask has even since lost its powers and she has returned to her former self.
- The original owner of the mask, Hata no Kokoro used to really want the mask back as losing it caused her emotions to go haywire. Where she might not need the mask, she still tries to get it back from Koishi sometimes.
- If she is going fishing and she is looking for a fishing rod, you better find one quickly! Things got out of control really fast just because of that.
- No, she is not that Hartman's Youkai Girl. Even as a god in House of War, he couldn't be able to do anything to her behaviour.
- Has known to suddenly just call random gods repeatedly, usually only ending when she gets right behind them. She seems to do this as a way to scare people for her amusement, but how effective this is varies between person to person.
Q-Bee, Goddess of Hive Mentality
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Soul Bee (a miniature version of herself).
- Theme Music: "Iron Horse, Iron Terror"
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Hungry/Stupid
- Portfolio: Figural and Literal Bee People, Cute Monster Girl, Stingers, Authority Equals Asskicking, Non-Mammalian Hair and Breasts, Insect Queen, Extreme Omnivore
- Domains: Bees, Queens, Monsters, Hunger
- Allies: Jedah Dohma, Swarm, Famine the Horseman, Crow
- Enemies: Artix von Krieger
- Rivals: Queen Sectoria
- The queen bee of the Soul Bee race, a race full of quite literal Bee People. She is the queen, the rest of them are workers. Enough for her to weaponize them.
- Her humanoid appearance is to lure humans to her, and most of the humanoid traits might not be real (like her eyes in her face; those orbs on her head are the real eyes). She captures humans and use them for breeding and to be feast upon. When she says she wants to eat you, she means it literally.
- Where Soul Bees can devour everything for substance (like robots), they obviously feast on souls. She usually visits Famine the Horseman to see if he has any spare souls in hand.
- In a state of irony, Hannibal Lecter once captured Q-Bee and tried to eat her. She was able to escape before he was able to severe her completely, resurrect into a new body by injecting a poor victim with eggs and cocooning them, dying and coming back from the eggs. Lecter himself said that she tastes more insect-like than human-like.
- Unfortunately, she is not the brightest person around. Her desire to feed her people has lead to a situation that they were on the verge of extinction due of devouring too many souls, leaving with nothing to eat. That is why gods make sure that her people don't go into a feasting rampage.
- Is in eternal battle with Queen Sectoria and her Sectas. So far, Sectoria is winning.
- Gained an ally within said fight by the name of Crow. This may have to due with how similar Crow views Q-Bee to another Bee princess he once kidnap by the name of Princess Apodia, even finding Sectoria too distasteful for his liking. Not that Q-Bee seems to mind (or maybe isn't even aware, not that she can be blamed for this), still seeing him as a good friend.
- Not to be confused with Kyubey, a.k.a. QB. Not helped by the fact that Incubators eat Grief Seeds, meaning that they eat souls. She once tried to eat him, after which she commented that "Incubators taste horrible". She plans on using them to breed more Soul Bees in the future instead.
Legion, Deity (Deities?) of Mind Hives (Infiltrait0rN7)
- Demideity (or Demideities?)
- Symbol: a piece of N7 armor. Alternately, the M-98 Widow Anti-Materiel Rifle
- Alignment: Under debate; Lawful Good, True Neutral, and Blue-and-Orange Morality are generally the three most popular alignment choices practiced by followers.
- Portfolio: Emotionless Marksmen, Frightening Mechanical Voiceovers, Monocular Robots, Late-Joining Allies, Those Named Legion, Answering Questions Using Boolean Logic, Issues with Pronoun Attribution, Friendly Synthetic Life-Forms, Intelligent Members of Five-Man Bands, Serious Characters in Decidedly Non-Serious Situations, Robots Questioning if They Have Souls, Badass Automata, Gifted Gamers
- Domains: Machinery, Space, Travel
- Normandy Crew: Commander Shepard (Shepard-Commander), Tali'Zorah vas Neema (Creator Tali'Zorah), Liara T'Soni, Urdnot Wrex, Jeff "Joker" Moreau, Kaidan Alenko, Ashley Williams, Garrus Vakarian, Mordin Solus, Miranda Lawson, EDI, Zaeed Massani, Kasumi Goto, James Vega, Javik (Conflicting Opinion on Javik's side)
- Others: Sora, Mars, Doraemon, Wesker, Ermac
- Enemies: The Illusive Man, Harbinger, Kyubey, The Vex, SKYNET (Especially after gaining a successor also named Legion) The Master Control Program, HAL, XANA, SHODAN, Samaritan, Arfoire, Love Machine, GlaDOS, Agent Smith, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Blitzwing, Lockdown, Unicron
- Opposed by: Torbjörn Lindholm
- Once Legion had ascended to the pantheon and placed in the House of Mentalism, everyone made Legion the 'Offical Guide' to help visitors around the dark halls of the house because of Legion's 'flashlight' head.
- Like the piece of Shepard-Commander's armor, the M-98 is also special to it (them?). Its only comment is " It is an efficient model."
- Ascended to Godhood when it brought full individual consciousness to all Geth at the cost of its own existence, but Legion lives on as a deity, for this unit has a soul.
- Is known to occasionally drop by the House of Gaming to play some of the games they have there.
- Legion may be new to the whole "having emotions" thing, but one thing is clear: it despises the Incubators. The reason for this is that over the thousands of years the Incubators have been active, they have been manipulating countless numbers of races, taking away their ability to self-determinate, and resulting in hundreds of sapient races' extinctions, while the Geth hold the right to self-determinate as the most important integral right of all sapient life, and its violation a grievous sin."Unacceptable methods. Unforgivable transgressions. The ends do not at all justify the means in this situation. Entities designate 'Incubators' violate the right to self-determinate of targeted species, strip sapient races of their right to walk their own path, forcefully manipulate target species' developments to their detriment, steal their target races' futures for their own goals, condemn species to extinction for no true worthy purpose. They are no better than the Reapers."
- Legion (and the true geth as a whole) are also extremely disturbed by the Vex, who they consider a logical extrapolation of what the geth heretics could have become if they were allowed to reverse-engineer the Reapers' indoctrination abilities (among other technologies like Time Travel). It doesn't help that the Vex visually resemble the Geth, and thus the latter sometimes get blamed for the former's actions by those unaware of the difference between them.
- Legion became interested in the red ninja Ermac after hearing he was a similar being like him but the thing that caught his atention the most was that Ermac was an organic being unlike him/them. Legion has been trying to figure out if Ermac is able to comunicate at the same speed as the 1,183 geth programs in Legion's platform.
- With the revelation of Shepard being the Avatar in a different universe, there have been talks of seeing if her/his other squadmates have potential to be benders. Of course, there's a lot more debate regarding Legion, given that it's Artificial Intelligence and whether or not his soul is sufficient to enable bending. Despite that, the geth is reported to have some affinity to air
Hajime Hinata and Izuru Kamukura
Hajime Hinata and Izuru Kamukura, Dual Gods of Wanting to be Special and Its Consequences (Super High School Level ???, Super High School Level Hope, Izuru the Ultimate X, Hajimeme, KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAS QUEEN, Literally Just Some Guy, Hajizuru)
- Demigod (Izuru is an Intermediate God)
- Symbol: An evidence bullet with the kanji for 'Future' written on it (Hajime), the crosshair symbol in his irises (Izuru)
- Theme Song: "Utae, Uso Ronaru Yorokobi wo (Enoshima's hymn)" (shared with Junko Enoshima)
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Hajime), True Neutral (Izuru)
- Hajime: I Just Want to Be Special, Amnesiac Hero, Expressive Hair, Death of Personality, Cannot Spit It Out, Heroic Self-Deprecation, Nice Guy, Deadpan Snarker, Tall, Dark, and Snarky, Insecure Love Interest, Classical Anti-Hero, Only Sane Man, Ambition Is Evil
- Izuru: Broken Ace, Bystander Syndrome, Revenge, The Stoic, Being Framed For Crimes You Didnt Commit, Gone Horribly Right, Heroic Neutral, All Your Powers Combined, The Spock, Completely Indifferent To Others (Except Chiaki), Badass in a Nice Suit, Tranquil Fury
- Both: The Cynic, Perpetual Frowner, Star-Crossed Lover, Holding Onto a Tragic Keepsake For Years, Took a Level in Kindness, The Leader, Split-Personality Merge
- Domains: The Ordinary, The Talented, Ambition, Apathy
- Allies: Chiaki Nanami, Monomi/Usami, Ibuki Mioda, Makoto Naegi, Kyouko Kirigiri, Sayaka Maizono, Mikan Tsumiki, Sonia Nevermind, Peko Pekoyama, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Nekomaru Nidai, Phoenix Wright, Yu Narukami, Guy Cecil, Ichigo Kurosaki, Junpei Iori, Takumi Inui/Kamen Rider Faiz
- Conflicting Opinion: Nagito Komaeda, Monaca Towa, Tohru Adachi (Izuru only)
- Enemies: Junko Enoshima and Monokuma, Tsumugi Shirogane, Tohru Adachi (Hajime only), people with god complexes, all corrupt authority figures
- The two have a rather shocking tale: Hajime, who long desired to be special, volunteered for a project that would make him so. But the cost was erasing his personality, with the new persona being christened Izuru. The pair earned their places in the pantheon after Izuru set up the killing school trip, wherein he reverted to Hajime, who rallied the other students, helped to defeat Junko Enoshima, and returned the SHSL Despairs to their ordinary selves.
- Hajime was very surprised to learn hed ascended, considering himself just an ordinary and uninteresting scrub. Izuru, on the other hand, treated his ascension the same way he treats everything elsewith a dry how boring. The only thing that perked him up a little was noticing that Human Chiaki had also ascended.
- It was originally thought that Izuru was a violent Serial Killer out to destroy the world in the name of despair after Junko Enoshima broke his spirit. It was later discovered that he was only loosely affiliated with her, didnt commit or was framed for many of the atrocities associated with him, and turned on her as soon as she wronged him by executing a certain gamer. That said, hes still hardly a nice person and creeps most of the other deities out by virtue of being utterly impossible to read.
- Due to this, the Future Foundation members watching Hajime to ensure he doesnt relapse have relaxed a bit, as while Izuru isnt harmless, he rarely acts unless provoked. So they dont consider him as much of a threat anymore.
- Their situation, that of being two separate personalities in the same body, isnt a first for their franchise. But unlike Toko Fukawa, who can change her personalities with certain triggers, the two of them did not originally exist at the same time, nor could they switch—Izuru was only created when Hajime was erased, and Hajime only returned when Izuru stepped back.
- After waking up from the Neo World Program, they found themselves reaching an accord and now share their body in harmony. Hajime seems to be controlling their body most of the time, but its implied Izuru is still in there, which accounts for how he can coexist with and take control from him in the pantheon.
- They were both very happy to see Human Chiaki again, and had a rather sweet reunion. She was briefly confused upon seeing Izuru, having met him before but not gotten any answers on his situation with Hajime; once it was explained, she happily welcomed him with open arms as well. Now they spend a lot of time in the Gaming Pantheon with her, as shes the one thing the two of them can agree on liking.
- Hajime isn't exactly sure what to think of Nagito Komaeda. Was he justified in trying to kill everyone? Were they really friends? How much of what he says about himself is true? Does he really have a disease that's eating away at his brain and causing him to act the way he is? They seem to be getting along better after a while though.
- Izurus opinion on Nagito is much more straightforwardhes boring. He does seem a bit wary of him, though, having seen that while his luck can counter Nagitos, Nagitos is still incredibly volatile and dangerous.
- Both Hajime and Izuru were very displeased to find that Junko had ascended, given her very long list of crimes against both the world and them as individuals. However, they know that theres pretty much nothing they can do to pay her back, since she takes pleasure even in losing, so they just try to ignore her.
- Hajime formally asked for forgiveness from Usami upon hearing of her ascension, and thanked her for defeating AI Junko. He also finally got to thank AI Chiaki for everything shed done.
- Due to the fact that they sound identical, Hajime gets along well with Narukami, Cecil, and Ichigo. He also really dislikes Adachi for being, in his words, a nightmarish cross between Izuru and Junko.
- While Hajime just straight-up dislikes Adachi, Izurus relationship with him is more complicated. He does understand being utterly bored with the world; however, Adachis sociopathic and manipulative tendencies remind him too much of Junko for him to truly say he likes him. Adachi, meanwhile, often tries to convince Izuru to join him in livening up the world by killing. Most are reassured that Izuru, having tried that before and found it boring, probably wont be taking him up on that offer.
- Hajime also ended up becoming friends with Junpei Iori and Takumi Inui, as he understands the formers desire to be special all too well and the latters identity crisis as a result of having split personalities.
- One thing both of them have in common is being a source of many memes. Neither is exactly proud of this.
- Can also be found in Identity Issues.