The characters of Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes:
The main protagonist of the Captain Commando game series and the leader of the Commando Team.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: His win quotes have plenty of this, one of them even has him thank the player for playing this game.
- Elemental Powers: Has powered-up gauntlets.
- Mascot: The original mascot of Capcom before Mega Man and Ryu took over.
- Power Fist
One of the leading fighters in the Street Fighter game series, she is an undercover Interpol agent determined to bring M. Bison to justice and take down Shadaloo once and for all. There is a what-if version of her called Shadow Lady, as she gets captured to become a brainwashed cyborg working for Shadaloo.
- Hurricane Kick: Her Spinning Bird Kick
- Ki Attack: Her Kikoken
- Kick Chick
- Murderous Thighs: Well-known for her muscular thighs
- Odango Hair
- Kicks: She can kick very rapidly.
- She's Got Legs
- Statuesque Stunner
- Spam Attack: Her Hyakuretsukyaku kicks
- Wolverine Publicity
The protagonist of the Mega Man (Classic), he is the original Mega Man.
- Arm Cannon: One of his staple weapons.
- Badass Adorable: He and Roll are these.
- Composite Character: Has a set of copied powers from other Robot Masters
- Humongous Mecha: His super transforms him into this.
- Ridiculously Human Robot
- Swiss Army Appendage
- Telescoping Robot
- This Is a Drill: Several of his attacks incorporate the use of a Drill Tank
From the Cyberbots series
- Badass Normal
- Cyborg: Becomes one in Shadow Lady's ending
- Desperation Attack
- Everything's Better with Spinning
- Heroic Sacrifice: In his own ending.
- Humongous Mecha: His Blodia, used in some of his attacks.
- Late to the Tragedy: In Shadow Lady's ending, Shadow Charlie and Shadow Lady convert him into a cyborg after finding his body.
- Megaton Punch
- More Dakka: His Blodia Barrage has this, as Blodia comes in with chainguns blazing.
- Paint It Black: When he becomes a cyborg in Shadow Lady's ending, his skin is pitch black.
- Playing with Fire
- This Is a Drill: His hands turn into a drill like Shadow Lady after being revived as a cyborg.
- Unwilling Roboticisation
From the Darkstalkers series, she is a succubus who tends to neglect her duties, and is more interested in the earthly world.
- Absolute Cleavage
- Bullet Time
- BFG: Morrigan's Soul Eraser
- Horny Devil
- Palette Swap: If
- Stripperiffic: She technically doesn't wear clothes.
- Voluntary Shapeshifter
- Hurricane Kick
- Martial Arts Headband
- Ki Attacks
- Pillars of Moral Character
- Wolverine Publicity: He is the mascot for Capcom in general and for Street Fighter. Both Chun-Li and him have appeared in the Marvel vs. Capcom series several times.
From the Striders game series. He is a member of the Striders, a secret organization specializing in kidnapping, assassination, demolition, etc., that has worked behind the scenes throughout history. Having obtained Special A-Class status at a young age, he is the organization's best assassin.
- Anime Hair
- Audible Sharpness
- Badass Normal
- Cool Sword: His tonfa-esque Cypher.
- Flash Step: Makes use of this in several of his techniques.
- Fragile Speedster
- Hot Blade
- The Stoic
- Unexpected Character: After this game, he became extremely popular
Like Chun-Li and Ryu, Zangief is from the Street Fighter game series.
- All Russian Face
- Badass Beard
- Badass Normal: Has good wrestling prowess and is one of the more powerful fighters.
- Composite Character: Can transform into Mecha Zangief.
- Everything's Better with Spinning
- Mother Russia Makes You Strong
- Underwear of Power: Doesn't wear anything other than his underwear.
- Walking Shirtless Scene
From the Mega Man (Classic) series.
- Badass Adorable: She and Mega Man are these.
- Humongous Mecha: Her super transforms her into this.
- Joke Character
- More Dakka
- Panty Shot: Tends to give these a lot
- Pink Means Feminine
- Secret Character
- This Is a Drill: Has a special that turns Rush into a Drill Tank
- Telescoping Robot
- Transformable Character: Rush Drill, and it's controllable by the character.
A palette-swap version of Morrigan that is less powerful. From the Darkstalkers game series.
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Secret Character
- Palette Swap: Of Morrigan
- Stripperiffic: She is pretty much naked like Morrigan, albeit less so.
A what-if version of Chun-Li that was captured by Shadaloo and transformed into a cyborg.
- Amnesiac Hero
- Artificial Limbs: Can transform her hands into drills.
- Artificial Human: Chun-Li is captured and turned into a cyborg by M. Bison. Her robotic shell contains a veritable arsenal of high-tech weaponry.
- Anti-Hero: Once she breaks free of M. Bison's control, she becomes this.
- Action Girl: After her HeelFace Turn in her ending.
- Applied Phlebotinum
- Amazing Technicolor Population
- Armed Legs
- And I Must Scream: Forcibly transformed into a cyborg by M. Bison and programmed to obey him.
- Arm Cannon
- The Atoner
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl
- Alternate Self: She is an alternate version of Chun-Li who was kidnapped, experimented, unwillingly roboticized and brainwashed to become The Dragon to M. Bison.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Amazonian Beauty: Even as a cyborg, Chun-Li's large thighs and muscular legs are on showcase.
- Badass Arm-Fold
- Badass Adorable: Even as a cyborg, she jumps in joy, strikes a V Sign and proclaims "Yatta!".
- Badass Boast: "You've wasted enough of my time! Later, loser!"
- Bottomless Magazines: Seems to never run out of missiles.
- Back from the Dead: Chun-Li is captured and turned into a cyborg brainwashed and programmed to obey M. Bison. She eventually regains her memories and breaks free of his control.
- Brainwashed: M. Bison turns Chun-Li into a killer robot/cyborg.
- Button Mashing: Her Plasma Barrier and Big Bang Laser makes it possible to increase the number of hits, increasing the damage dealt.
- Came Back Wrong: As a cyborg brainwashed to serve Shadaloo.
- Character Tic: Even as a cyborg, Shadow Chun-li jumps in joy, strikes a V Sign and proclaims "Yatta!".
- Combat Stilettos: Famous for her kicks. Vernier thrusters in her feet allow for more kicking power.
- Combo Platter Powers: Has several of these in her arsenal. Shadow Lady's robotic systems include an internal sensor suite, a built-in satellite modem, internal hard-drive storage, holographic projectors, a medical scanner, a bio-tagging and tracking system, a built-in auto-targeting system that allows her to fire missiles from her back, targeting scanners, and anti-gravity systems permitting flight, a built-in Interdimensional Travel Device as well as threat analysis and counter-measure programs.
- Cyborg: She can fire homing missiles (Rainbow/Galaxy Missile) from her back, transform her hands into a drill, encase herself in a electric barrier (that also deflects attacks and stuns opponents) and fire a large beam (Big Bang Laser) from her palms.
- Cybernetics Eat Your Soul: Brainwashed to obey Shadaloo.
- Darker and Edgier: Shadow Chun-Li is a darkened and more powerful version of Chun-Li. She is turned into a cyborg/robot by M. Bison.
- Dark Action Girl: Since this is a what-if version of Chun-Li, Shadow Lady is now a Robot Girl whose skin is darkened, showing her changed status.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Chun-Li is captured and turned into a cyborg brainwashed and programmed to obey M. Bison. She eventually breaks free of his control.
- Deflector Shield: Her Plasma Barrier can deflect enemy attacks and stun them.
- Double Jump: Her Triple Jump, actually.
- Dragon Lady: While under M. Bison's control, she is a Dark Action Robot Girl. After her HeelFace Turn in her ending, she becomes an Robot Action Girl.
- Defeat Equals Explosion: She shares the same defeat pose as Chun-Li but with a twist. Being a Robot Girl, Shadow Lady starts to short-circuit and malfunction and is programmed to explode after being defeated.
- Femme Fatale: Chun-Li is turned into a cyborg killing machine by M. Bison
- Forced into Evil: How M. Bison transforms Chun-Li into a cyborg brainwashed and programmed to serve Shadaloo.
- Fighting from the Inside: Retains her memories even as a cyborg, but struggles to overcome the Shadaloo programming. After her HeelFace Turn in her ending, she overcomes it.
- Flight: Has jet thrusters in her legs.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: Her Big Bang Laser
- Heroic Willpower: Overcomes the Shadaloo programming and fights alongside Shadow.
- HeelFace Turn: After escaping from M. Bison, she and Shadow convert Jin into a cyborg in her own ending.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Shadow (a cyborgized Charlie, also forced into this by M. Bison)
- Hidden Weapons: Can morph her hands into drills, fire a large beam (Big Bang Laser) from her palms and fires homing missiles from her back.
- Hurricane Kick: Spinning Bird Kick
- Hyperspace Arsenal: Drills, plasma beams, missiles and electric shield, all contained within her metallic frame.
- Hand Blast: Her Big Bang Laser is launched from her palms.
- Hand Cannon
- Improbable Aiming Skills: Has a built-in auto targeting system that allows her to fire rockets from her rear.
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Mecha!
- Iconic Outfit: Wears a modified version of her outfit.
- Identity Amnesia
- Kamehame Hadoken: Her Big Bang Laser.
- Killer Robot: Like Shadow Charlie before her, Chun-Li is turned into a killing machine/Dark Action Robot Girl by M. Bison using Shadaloo technology and Psycho Power.
- Kick Chick: Shadow Chun-Li retains some of normal Chun-Li's kick moves.
- Late to the Tragedy: In his ending, Shadow Charlie and Shadow Lady convert Jin into a cyborg after finding his body.
- Lady of War
- Lightning Bruiser: Like normal Chun-Li, but only much faster and stronger. Her Final Mission move counts as this.
- Loss of Identity: Underwent this upon being reconstructed, but she eventually regains it.
- Made of Phlebotinum: Her drills are made of an alloy of "Light Ceramical Titanium", the Japanese name of "Ceratanium", a special material featured in the Mega Man series.
- Made of Explodium: She shares the same defeat pose as Chun-Li but with a twist - being an android/robot, Shadow Lady starts to short-circuit and malfunction and is programmed to explode after being defeated.
- Morph Weapon: Shadow Lady's robotic shell contains a veritable arsenal of high-tech weaponry, including drills and homing missiles.
- Mecha Expansion Pack: Shadow Lady's robotic shell contains a veritable arsenal of high-tech weaponry.
- Murderous Thighs: Even as a cyborg, Shadow Chun-Li retains the muscular thighs.
- Not Herself: After first reawakening as Shadow Lady, she retains no traces of her personality as Chun-Li and behaves like, well, a robot who's been programmed to obey Shadaloo.
- Ninja Zombie Pirate Robot: Chun-Li went from undercover Interpol officer who gets captured and turned into a Dark Action Robot Girl programmed to obey Shadaloo, but eventually breaks free of their control.
- Paint It Black: Shadow Lady is a darkened version of Chun-Li, with glowing Tron Lines in her clothing.
- Palette Swap: Shadow Lady is a cyborgized Chun-Li ala Shadow in the vein of Marvel vs. Street Fighter. She loses the ability to combo, but has more powerful attacks; also retains some of Chun-Li's original attacks.
- Phlebotinum Rebel: Type 5 - Chun-Li was captured by M. Bison and forcibly transformed into a Robot Girl, but she runs away from him.
- Plasma Cannon
- Perpetually Shiny Bodies
- Prayer Pose: While bowing down, the Galaxy Missiles fire off from her back.
- Rapid Fire Kicks: As with normal Chun-Li, Shadow Lady can kick very rapidly. Her last special, Final Mission, utilizes very powerful kicks.
- Reforged into a Minion: Even though Shadow Lady is a what-if version of Chun-Li, she still qualifies as this. Chun-Li is captured by Shadaloo and is transformed into a killer cyborg programmed to serve M. Bison.
- Restraining Bolt: Chun-Li is captured by Shadaloo and is transformed into a killer cyborg programmed to serve M. Bison, but her original memories come back and she breaks free of Shadaloo's programming.
- Robot Girl: Chun-Li is now a cyborg/robot brainwashed and programmed to serve Shadaloo.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Subtle, but it's still there.
- Secret Boss
- She's Got Legs: Chun-Li still retains those even as a cyborg.
- She-Fu: Even as a cyborg, Chun-Li can still kick ass.
- Shock and Awe: The Plasma Barrier can stun opponents.
- Self-Destruct Mechanism: Being an android, Shadow Lady starts to short-circuit and malfunction and is programmed to explode after being defeated in a match.
- Showing Off the New Body
- Sensing You Are Outmatched
- Signature Move: The Hyakuretsu Kyaku.
- Spam Attack: Her Hyakuretsukyaku/Infinity Leg kicks allow her to kick very rapidly.
- Statuesque Stunner: Is pretty much this.
- Swiss Army Appendage: Her hands turn into drills.
- Secret Character: She is one of the unlockable characters.
- Super Prototype
- Super Soldier: Chun-Li was designed as a replacement to Shadow, but she runs away and joins Shadow in the fight against Shadaloo.
- This Is a Drill: Shadow Lady's Miracle Drill move turns her hands into drills and charge her towards her opponent.
- Tron Lines: Her clothing now has glowing yellow lines.
- Unwilling Roboticization: Unwillingly captured by Shadaloo to become a cyborg firing rockets from her back, a drill attack and other powerful attacks.
- Unwitting Test Subject
- Victory Pose: Shares her victory poses with normal Chun-Li.
- VideogameDashing: Her Air Dash allows her to evade enemies and launch potential combos.
- Was Once Human
- Walking Armory: Shadow Lady's robotic shell contains a veritable arsenal of high-tech weaponry.
- Wave Motion Gun: Has Power Palms.