Don of the Ancelotti Crime Family.
- Abusive Parent: Borders on this when he refuses to believe his daughter is kidnapped until he gets a photo.
- He STILL doesn't pay the ransom, though.
- The Don
- He Who Must Not Be Seen: Never appears once in The Ballad of Gay Tony despite his heavy involvement in the plot.
- The Mafia
- Parental Neglect: Won't pay the ransom for his daughter's kidnapping.
Grace "Gracie" Ancelotti
- Voiced by: Rebecca Benhayon
Giovanni Ancelotti's daughter. She is a client of Maisonette 9.
- Bitch Alert
- Fag Hag: A self-described one.
- Functional Addict: Downs a small mountain of pills and coke with no seeming problem.
- Mafia Princess
- Morality Pet: For Gay Tony.
- Odd Friendship: Gay Tony is a middle-aged gay club owner and she's a 20-something mafia princess.
- Parental Substitute: Gay Tony is willing to give up a million dollars worth of diamonds to save her.
- Pink Means Feminine: Comments on how odd it is Niko (seems to) want a pink convertible. Actually, it's to cover up kidnapping her.
- Pity the Kidnapper
- Princesses Prefer Pink: She's selling her expensive pink convertible. Yes, like Barbie has.
- Rich Bitch
- Spoiled Brat
- Voiced by: Greg Siff
A young soldato in the Ancelotti Crime Family collecting on Gay Tony's debts.
- Hate Sink: He's one due to his homophobic and racist insults thrown constantly at Tony Prince and Luis. Made more irritating is how he gets away with it all especially how he planned on using Luis to murder Tony. This would later be rectified by Michael de Santa in Grand Theft Auto V, who kills him.
- Loan Shark
- Karma Houdini: Gets away with his life in The Ballad of Gay Tony. However, his luck runs out when he meets Michael De Santa in GTA V.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: He uses racial slurs like commas.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!
- Those Two Bad Guys: With Vince.
Vincenzo "Vince" Pelosi
- Voiced by: John Tormey
Rocco Pelosi's uncle.