open/close all folders
Pages I've created
Tropes I like
- Author Appeal: Even if I don't share the author's obsession, a lot of times their enthusiasm will rub off on me.
- Buddy Cop Show
- Deranged Animation
- Disney Acid Sequence
- Fashion Dissonance: I unironically dig a lot of the "worst" fashions of previous decades, especially The '70s.
- Generational Saga
- Heterosexual/Platonic Life-Partners
- Kid Hero: They're underdogs, and they're less likely to get bogged down in tedious romantic drama than older characters.
- Lens Flare
- Mood Dissonance: The more jarring, the better.
- Morality Chain
- Robinsonade: I was a huge fan of these as a kid. One of my favorite fantasies was being stranded somewhere and living all by myself in the wilderness.
- Scenery Porn
- Stable Time Loop
- Teen Idol: I like almost all of them. My favorites are Kristy McNichol and the Cassidy half-brothers.
- Unconventional Learning Experience
- Unintentional Period Piece: If I'm old enough to remember the time period, it's a trip down memory lane. If I'm not, it's a look at history.
Tropes I hate
Tropes that apply to me
- The Anti-Nihilist: We're all alone in the universe, with no one looking out for us. We have only each other, so we have to do what we can to help each other out.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Boyish Short Hair
- Butch Lesbian
- Does Not Drive: I'm way too absent-minded. I'd probably kill someone.
- Entry Pimp: I spend most of my time on this wiki aggressively pimping my various obsessions.
- Fleeting Passionate Hobbies
- For Happiness: It's the only thing that matters.
- The Glorious War of Sisterly Rivalry: I was The Smart One, and my younger sister was The Pretty One. She's actually a lot smarter than I am, but I was more bookish.
- Hates Being Touched
- Immortality Seeker
- The Insomniac
- Introverted Cat Person
- Learnt English from Watching Television: I learned Dutch from Suske en Wiske.
- No Poker Face
- No Social Skills
- Not a Morning Person: If I had it my way, I'd sleep from 9 AM to 4 PM and work at night.
- Raised Catholic
- Saw "Star Wars" 27 Times: I reread and rewatch my favorite media over and over again. When I was a kid, I read the My Father's Dragon trilogy almost 50 times.
- Sweet Tooth
- The Teetotaler: When I was younger I was scared straight by addiction horror stories, and when I did eventually try alcohol in college, I hated the taste.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: My girliest trait is liking fanfiction.