The character sheet for We Are Our Avatars. Please note that this only contains the characters who've shown up frequently since the 'move', so it may lack some of the earlier characters.
UNMARKED SPOILERS AHOY!
A Creeper gijinka who has been a nomad most of her life and can't remember what her childhood was like at all, aside from a traumatic experience with a cat of some kind.
- Action Bomb:She can survive it, but she really dislikes doing so due to how she passes out for a few hours afterward.
- Asexuality:She doesn't mention it much, though.
- Deadpan Snarker:She has a bit of a sarcastic sense of humor, although she still tries to be as friendly as she can.
- No Sense of Direction:She gets lost a lot.
- Snake Talk:Whenever she's about to explode, although she hasn't actually gone all the way to blowing up yet.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?:Cats.
A gijinka of...well, Kirby.
Mic Sounders the 13th
Mic's story picks up shortly after the ending of GaoGaiGar FINAL, with Mic's broken body falling through an ES Window and landing in front of Kuja's castle. After being fixed up, Mic joined the group, later attending the costume party. Often converses with Bang Shishigami.
- Actor Allusion: Not so much to the GaoGaiGar cast but to Masaaki Endoh, who performed all of Mic's songs.
- Calling Your Attacks: Naturally.
- Character Development: Mic seems to be maturing a bit, using the wisdom of the other GGG members to make his way in this crazy Intercontinuity Crossover.
- Friend to All Living Things: Mic is this in Cosmo Robo form.
- Hand Wave: How he regained the Baribarien/Studio 7.
- Hidden Depths: Mister Awesome has been exploring the personality of Mic's Boom Robo form, which didn't get many lines during the actual show.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Once assumed that Shao Kahn was some sort of hero.
- Hot-Blooded: Not nearly as much as the other characters from his universe, but he still qualifies.
- The Power of Rock / Musical Assassin: He wouldn't be Mic Sounders without it.
- Robot Buddy: Mic's Cosmo Robo form hasn't changed much.
- Shout-Out: His costume for the costume party was Hatsune Miku.
- Totally Radical: A moderate example in Boom Robo mode. Tends to use slang and end sentences in "..., man."
A shy, reserved young girl from Magical Project S who awoke nearby the group with no memory of how she got there. She seems to be adapting to her new surroundings well enough, though.
- Deadpan Snarker: Shows some shades of this, especially towards Misa.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Misa's red.
- Shrinking Violet
- Shy Blue-Haired Girl
Supposedly Misao's Superpowered Evil Side, for reasons as yet unexplained Pixy Misa somehow exists as a seperate being.
- Affably Evil
- Card-Carrying Villain
- Dark Magical Girl
- Enemy Without: Averted. Misa and Misao actually get along pretty well, all things considered.
- Gratuitous French: Due to "translation conventions".
- Informed Ability: Makes a big deal about how she's an evil magical girl, and a "goddess of chaos and destruction", but...
- Large Ham
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Misao's blue.
Joining in the Skyrim arc, Aaroniero tagged along with the group under the guise of Kaien Shiba for about a month. During this time, he fed on the locals to keep himself alive. Soon enough however, he was discovered and before a decision could be reached on whether to kill or bind him, he escaped.
- Put on a Bus: Fled into the wild after being discovered.
- Alliterative Name: Aaroniero Arruruerie - good luck pronouncing it.
- Brain in a Jar: Two!
- By the Power of Grayskull!: "Devour - Glotoneria"!" and "Rankle the seas and the skies, Nejibana''!" depending on the weapon in question.
- Calling Your Attacks: Comes with being from Bleach
- Eldritch Abomination: Looks the part, if nothing else.
- Lovecraftian Superpower: Tentacles, lots of them.
- Neutral Evil: His alignment. Type 2 to be specific.
- Offstage Villainy: He only did anything evil off-screen, for good reason.
- Power Parasite: He gains the power of those he eats.
- Super Weight: Three or Four.
- Torso with a View: On his leg.
- Weakened by the Light: He can not shape-shift while in the light, causing his disguise to fall off. Hence why he carries a mask around.
- White Mask of Doom: To hide his true face.
A smuggler from the Star Wars universe (more specifically Knights of the Old Republic), who ended up on Skyrim, where he joined the group.
- Anti-Hero: Kind of a dick at times, but ultimately loyal to the group.
- Berserk Button: Mind Manipulation of any kind.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Deadpan Snarker
- Determinator: He won't go down until everyone else does, and can take a lot of punishment for a regular human.
- Jerkass: His default attitude towards anything he can't recognize, especially robots of any kind.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Acts as a lazy drunk, but given how many life-threatening situations the group encounters, he has troubles concealing his combat skills.
- "It's-a-me, Mario!"
Mascot of Nintendo and Hero of the Mushroom Kingdom. Before he joined the Avatars, he traveled through the Whateververse for a few years along with others who have various reasons and goals. Very skilled in jumping and hammering, they made him a force to be reckoned with. He usually gets along with anyone as long they aren't pure evil.
- Badass Mustache
- Bag of Holding: His Strange Sack.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome
- Determinator: Demonstrated this during an intense footrace with Sonic around Amestris. It costs him his ARS suit and almost his life, just so he could out speed and win against Sonic.
- Drop the Hammer: His Weapon of Choice. He starts off with a normal hammer but later replaced it with the Scarlet Rocket, a high tech transformable hammer based off from the Graf Eisen.
- The Everyman: Subverted, he has his own personality due to traveling through the Whateververse in a few years.
- Fire-Forged Friends: With Sonic in recent years.
- Medium Awareness: Has shades of this, justified since his series have a fragile Fourth Wall.
- Le Parkour
- Powered Armor: In his early days with the group, Mario requested an ARS suit from Captain Scott Mitchell and the plumber has worn it for a while. It didn't last long due to overclocking it during a race with Sonic.
- Pride: Due to being a video game legend, Mario let his fame all go to his head, especially when he introduces himself to newcomers. It also what motivates him to race against Sonic. It's fragile however.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Sonic.
- Walking the Earth: Before he joined the group.
Sonic The Hedgehog
- "Such speed, your losing chub, plumberboy. However, that's too bad. Not enough, it is painfully not enough!!! The things you lack they are!!!! Passion, despair, will, mind, grace, elegance and industriousness!!! And finally, above them all, speed and ideas are NOT ENOUGH!"
Mascot of Sega and Mario's rival. He joined the group in Rush Valley just to have some fun for a while (and to mess with Mario). In the past, Sonic usually won against Mario in all footraces except one. However, he has to return to his world so he has to collect the Chaos Emeralds and vows to return to the group some time later.
- Fire-Forged Friends: With Mario in recent years.
- Mascot with Attitude
- The Rival: To Mario.
- Smug Super: He loves to flaunt his speed, especially at Mario.
- Super Speed
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chili Dogs
- Troll: Loves to piss off Mario a few times ever since their rivalry started.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Mario.
Subject Phi (Φ)
- "This is Gilbert Alexander, head creator of the Alpha Series and the Rumbler Big Daddies. The subject holding this audio diary is an agent sent by Andrew Ryan as scout for Rapture. Even though I have no idea why Ryan sent out several of them but I must inform you, this Alpha Series Big Daddy needs upgrades in order to survive. Not only that, it also needs alterations to the Protection Bond, either subdue it or remove it from its memory. One more information before I have to finish, due to heavy alterations by ADAM, Big Daddies can't physically change in size, shape, or age."— "Introduction of the Alpha Series Agents", Gilbert Alexander's Audio Diary.
Titled himself "Renegade of Rapture", Subject Phi used to be Rapture's politician before he was imprisoned for not agreeing with Andrew Ryan's ideals. Converted into an Alpha Big Daddy, Phi was sent out of Rapture as an agent. Unlike his kin, he broke out of his programming and became self aware thanks to his hatred of Rapture but it won't help him break the Protection Bond which is faultier than the others. He joined the Avatars in hope of visiting a psychic who can cure his bond problem. In order to communicate to other people, his eyehole blinks in morse code.
After his battle with Nellis, a Big Sister whose supposed to be Phi's Little Sister in the past, he sacrified himself so he could prevent a potential bloodbath. Even though he's physically deceased, he currently lives on as Phyllis, a merged identity of Phi and Nellis.
- The Berserker: When he's enraged.
- Character Alignment: A bit complex to read but he's definitely not lawful at all.
- The Faceless: He wears a helmet and refused to remove it because his face could scare the kids.
- Flawed Prototype: Phi's Protection Bond is kinda faulty because it causes him to mistake little girls as Little Sisters.
- Gatling Good: His other weapon, built by Bones.
- Good Is Not Nice
- Grand Theft Me
- Hollywood Hacking: Not as good nor fast as Wren but skilled enough to hack through machines such as vending machines, robots, and even a television.
- Magic Knight: He can use weapons and plasmids.
- Mighty Glacier: Phi's usually this unless he's wielding the Drill Lancer and performed the Bouncer's signature attack, the Drill Dash.
- Papa Wolf: Justified thanks to the Protection Bond but in his opinion, he hates it.
- The Power of Hate: His hatred of Rapture is what keeps him fully independent from his "programming".
- Thanatos Gambit: Phi let Nellis kill him in order to calm her down and break her psychological conditioning inside her mind.
- This Is a Drill: Phi's customized weapon, the Drill Lancer.
- Weapon Tombstone: Phyllis marked Phi's grave with his helmet and drill lancer.
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry: Like any other Big Daddy, pissing him off is a very bad idea.
- "Yes, meditation works wonders with inner turmoils. Your separation from reality, it has limitless potential but you need training to avoid total nonexistence."— Hakurei Miko to Remiu
Reimu's predecessor, mentor, and mother. During her days in Gensoukyou before spellcard rule were invented, danmaku matches were a pure brutal sport for everyone. Miko exterminates youkai with just martial arts which usually ended with nearly fatal injuries or even death to her victims. Her life was changed forever when during her battle with Mima, the spirit tricked Miko by luring her outside the Hakurei Boarder, locking her out of Gensoukyou for over a decade. She spent the rest of the decade trying to return home until she met the Avatars at a carnival near Rush Valley.
During her stay at Nether Vegas, she had met the Other Reimu with a similar problem, locked out of her own Gensoukyou. The feeling is at best mixed and bittersweet for both girls but Miko decided to train the Other Reimu for the upcoming events. She has also met another Other of Reimu who came from a modernized Gensoukyou which also mixed at best.
In Hoenn, with help of her friends' Others from an another Gensokyo, Miko finally returned to her own Gensokyo and finally reunited with her daughter. Considering all the crap she's been through, returning home is a godsend for her.
However, she rejoins the group with a new quest, chase down a thief who happened to stole one of her family's Hakurei Orbs.
- Action Mom
- Bare Fisted Miko: Her preferred fighting skills, even over danmaku.
- Bi the Way: She never mentioned her sexual orientation in the RP but she confirmed that she's bisexual.
- Boobs of Steel: Miko is considered one of Gensoukyou's most powerful fighters with a large chest to match.
- Broken Bird: She's real good at hiding it. She got better.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Even though she's a human, her strength is extremely powerful. She can knock out a Big Daddy with just one punch, send rocks out of the ground with just a stomp, pierce through thick armor, and launch gusts of air with just a focused punch.
- The Comically Serious: A very mild one.
- Dark and Troubled Past: A self-inflicted one. Although she's hailed as a savior to Gensoukyou's humans, the youkai viewed her a monster which earned her the dreaded title, "The Bloody Maiden". She secretly hated her task as a youkai exterminator due to the youkai's developed humanity and that's before she was locked out of the boarder by Mima or even losing her husband to Ex-Rumia.
- Determinator: Despite of not reaching her home for over a decade, giving up isn't an option. This even applies to her battles.
- Doesn't Like Guns: She won't use a gun at all and besides, she uses danmaku for ranged attacks.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Justified, her first name was "destroyed" when she was tricked by Mima.
- Failure Is the Only Option: No matter how hard she tries, returning to her own Gensokyo is next to impossible. It would a take a miracle to reach her ultimate goal.
- The Fettered
- Full-Contact Magic
- Gun Kata: When she uses danmaku as a non-boss, note that she shoots from her hands themselves.
- Hime Cut
- Hurting Heroine
- Identical Mother: To her daughter Reimu Hakurei.
- Insistent Terminology: She prefers to called her relationship with Reimu a mentor-apprentice relationship, no one bothered to ask. However, she toned it down recently after she gets phone calls from Reimu.
- Lightning Bruiser: The Hard-hitting Speedster type. Said to have the power of an Oni and the swiftness of a Tengu.
- Glass Cannon: Although she's fast and strong, her defense is at best, average. Without any full body armor, she won't be to handle heavy blows so she has to dodge alot.
- Like Mother, Like Daughter/Generation Xerox: Much of Reimu's significant attributes can be traced back to Miko herself, her fashion sense, goals, spell cards, and even their post-battle tea parties. Justified that Miko is also Reimu's mentor.
- Mama Bear: Do not endanger her daughter nor even mention the idea, very bad idea.
- Missing Mom: She's one in the flesh
- Odd Friendship: With Captain Scott Mitchell. Considering one is a shrine maiden from a magical land where plenty of youkai lived, and the other is a US soldier hailing from a near-future/modern world, the "Outside World" to the Touhoes.
- Older Than They Look: Depsite being in her late 30s, Miko's physical age has slowed down by a fraction of normal aging thank to travelling through multiple interdimensional portals without any proper protection. She still look like in her late 20s
- Paper Talisman: She has multiple uses for them.
- Parental Substitute: To Other Reimu, it's doesn't work out well due to the fact that Miko and Other Reimu are from two different Gensokyos, a feudal one and a modern one.
- Sharp Dressed Woman: When Miko wears the only non-miko outfit, a customized pant suit if to blend in a modern/futuristic setting.
- Stepford Smiler: Type A
- Supernatural Martial Arts
- Super Speed: ...and the swiftness of a Tengu.
- Super Strength: Said to have the power of an Oni...
- Tranquil Fury: Only in battle, she doesn't taunt and she'll be silent as the calm wind. She let her armor piercing eyes show the windows to to her fury.
- Warrior Monk
- Widow Woman: She had lost her husband in a danmaku incident before Reimu's birth.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: A painful one during her first night at Nether Vegas. Reimu visited Miko herself at a bar. At first, a heartwarming moment should have happened right? Wrong! The Reimu she met is an Other which not only delayed her overdue reunion, this also broke her heart, ouch! However, she's has gotten over it thanks to Asagi's explanation of Others and a short meditation later.
- Another one occurred in Hoenn that more painful than the one above. With the help of Nitori, Kaguya, Sakuya, and Mima, they found Miko's very own Gensokyo then open up a portal to it. Just when she can finally go home, Evil Eye Sigma 4 block the entry, making sure Miko won't step into Gensokyo no matter what. This is enough to make her extremely furious in her lifetime with rage that could make Khrone blush.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: She finally returned home with some help of her allies.
Tama Saisei (AKA Eyebot Model-O)
During a private conversation between Hakurei Miko and Komachi in the hot tubs, this peeping Eyebot spied on them. Unfortunately for the perverted bot, it gets a fist-shaped danmaku in in grille and "died" in pieces. Thanks to Bones, it was revived with a new programming and a new name which roughly translates to "Sphere of Rebirth" in Japanese by its killer, Hakurei Miko. It refuses to talk in any voice but loves to use the recordings, videos, and music to entertain people. It usually hangs around with Miko, Mitch, or Bones.
- Ace Custom: Its post resurrection form.
- Axe-Crazy: If its combat inhibitor is broken, it became a berserk meme-spewing frenzied robot.
- Cute Machines: Especially after the tv upgrade.
- Fun with Acronyms: Saisei's original name, Eyebot Model-O
- Heart Is an Awesome Power: A scout robot designed for spying and recording stuff and the ability to manipulate voices, sounds useless right? Wrong! They are very useful in most situations such as an Engineered Public Confession, deception, and even as a disguise aid.
- Invisibility Cloak: The built-in Stealth Boy.
- Loud of War: It can uses speakers to yell at enemies.
- Mid-Season Upgrade: Several. A DJ program for sound editing, a tv screen, the ability to hack into computers and robots, and bulletproof armor.
- Powers Are Programs: Literally.
- Robot Buddy
- Robot Dog: It may not look like one but Saisei acts like it.
- Sliding Scaleof Robot Intelligence: Average Joe Android despite behaving like a dog.
- The Speechless: Saisei can't talk. Even if it did, it only beeps, whistle, or make robot noises.
- Voice for the Voiceless: The voice clips.
- Spy Bot
- Stone Wall: Its latest upgrade, a duraframe which is bulletproof to even armor piercers.
- Stupid Statement Dance Mix: Its way to entertain people during downtimes besides playing downloaded music.
- Team Pet
- Technical Pacifist: Saisei refuses to use guns or any conventional weapons at all, it believes that all the programs it downloaded are more dangerous than a WMD in some way.
- Weasel Mascot: It starts off as one until scorns from Mitch and one punishment later when it starts to behave.
The Training Bots
A trio of shapeshifting metal spheres built and sold by Aeon Robotics. Phoned ordered by Mario, they joined the group as the team's coaches, instructors, and sparring partners. What makes them unique is their shapeshifting and their near perfect mimics of anything. Usually showing a polite demeanor, their only purpose is to make the group stronger. The trio consists of 01, 02, and 03.
Note: They are free of use so any RPer can use them in the RP itself.
- Alien Geometries: The training bots aren't made with normal robotics and their questionable aspects in their abilities makes them extremely alien, even to experts in robotics.
- Battle Butler: Their secondary function.
- Black Box: See Alien Geometries.
- Death Is Cheap: Should the sparring partner deliver the killing bow, they will recover within an hour thanks to their liquid metal bodies.
- Ditto Fighter: Their main ability used for moves demonstration and sparring. They tend to randomize a form if the user don't request one.
- Idiosyncratic Difficulty Levels: They set the difficultly levels depending on the user's preference. Wuss, kid, whiner, very easy, easy, normal, hard, very hard, Heroic, Legendary, Lunatic, Near Impossible, and Impossible, are their difficulty levels.
- Magic from Technology
- Non-Lethal K.O.: They can't kill their sparring partners, it's against their core programming. This make them almost useless in real combat but they can also act as emergency mobile shields.
- Sliding Scale of Robot Intelligence: All three are Nobel-Bots.
- Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids: Super advanced shapeshifting robots that could mimic powers of a One-Man Army yet they are just instructors and trainers.
- Training Boss: One of their primary functions.
- True Neutral: They don't take sides within the group whenever if your either a hero, villain, or neither.
A Lunarian doctor and pharmacist who serves the immortal princess, Kaguya Houraisan. Eirin first met the group at Nether Vegas during the start of Kaguya's vacation along with Reisen. Eirin was an old friend of Miko when Miko helped the Lunarian doctor with a massive yukkuri problem. Ten years later, she was reunited with Miko. She temporary joined the group so she could help her friend in the upcoming ordeals of her life. Recently, Eirin and Miko became more than just friends.
Later on, it was revealed that she has mixed views about the Lunarians in general, especially after a few galactic powers threaten their existence due to breaking a few laws, especially their black hole death penalties. Eirin's overall goal is the Lunarians' social reformation so it can get along with other worlds, especially Earth.
- Insufferable Genius: Insulting her profession won't get you any friendship points with her.
- The Last DJ: Her mixed opinions about her own race and their ways implied to be this.
- The Medic
- Our Elves Are Better: A deconstruction. Eirin's race, the Lunarians, are at the pinnacle of civilization but some of the questionable aspects of their society are often doubted and frowned upon by others. Eirin herself feared that their "purity" ideology could be the eventual downfall of her race. Should her fears become a reality, the Lunarians would end up like the Eldar or worse.
Phyllis (Formerly Nellis Grisby)
Subect Phi (Spiritually) and Nellis (Body) merged into one new being. As Phyllis, she's no longer a prisoner to Rapture and a tykebomb to any villain at all. Being a Big Sister in body, Phyllis can no longer rely on heavy weapons thus she became a practitioner of various gun-based martial arts in order to take advantage of her newfound agility and smaller body. Basically, she's Phi as an eighteen year old girl with plasmid powers and Gun Kata. Also, she took of the profession of a Bounty Hunter in order to make some money.
Lately, she's in a romantic relationship with Alyx Grayson during her time in New Vegas. Not only that, she became a part of Mitch's squad.
- Affably Evil: As Nellis
- Badass Longcoat: Her main outfit, police riot armor with rodeo jeans with a black magic-resistant duster.
- Bag of Holding: Dual Storage Decks, they are usually placed on the thighs in place of holsters.
- Berserk Button: Questioning her Gun Kata skills or calling them a phony.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Her latest tool in her inventory, the Omni Tool.
- Born Inthe Wrong Century: A variation, she wanted to experience being a modern 21st century girl even though she's from the 1960s.
- Bullet Time
- Chaotic Good
- Cool Gun: Her customized revolvers, the Smith & Wesson Model 8Xs.
- Bayonet Ya: The guns have hidden energy blades for quick sneak attacks and swordplay.
- Hand Cannon: Her revolvers can fire .454 Casull rounds which were only slightly smaller than AA batteries. She never suffers from the recoil thanks having ADAM enhanced durable bones and muscles in her arms.
- Swiss Army Gun: Her revolvers can fire energy bolts to take down her foes non-lethally and they use beam saber bayonets in close range combat.
- Elemental Powers: Her plasmids.
- Gas Mask, Longcoat: When she puts on her battle outfit along with a modified NDR helmet, she fully resembles the elite NDR Ranger if it weren't for the duster's dark coloring.
- Gun Fu: Her main fighting style which is mixed from various sources.
- Gun Kata: Her main martial art most of the time.
- The Gunslinger: Combined with Gun Kata, her skills with various firearms makes her very dangerous in battle and that's just without using her plasmids.
- Healing Factor
- HeelFace Turn: From Nellis to Phyllis.
- Magic Knight
- Mind over Manners: Phyllis won't just read minds or use telepathy at a whim unless it's necessary.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Psychic plasmid-savvy cowgirl skilled in gun based martial arts.
- Phlebotinum Rebel: Phyllis is completely free from Dr. Sophia Lamb's control.
- Psychic Powers
- Revolvers Are Just Better: Her preferred firearms.
- Sarashi: She uses them so she can wear gender neutral armor.
- She's Got Legs
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Phyllis is the tomboy (sort of) while Alyx is the girly girl.
- Les Yay: With Alyx Grayson.
Reimu Hakurei (Other/Modern)
An Other of Reimu Hakurei from a modernized Gensoukyou. This version of Reimu is a mix result of having no parents and years of bad luck. Losing her mother when she's just six, her home was taken away by the expansive Moriya Industries and left her on the street for a few years. She's the leader of the Hakurei Gang, a gang dedicated to resolve incidents along with an allied gang called the Komeiji Underground. In recent events, she leaves Gensoukyou City in order to find her mother.
She arrived in Nether Vegas to find Hakurei Miko but much their disappointment, they are both from very different worlds, both figuratively and literally. She joined the group in order to get closer to her goal of finding her mother.
- Anti-Hero: Due to growing up in the streets without any parents since she was six.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Unlike other Reimus, her past is nothing but unpleasant until she formed the Hakurei Gang.
- Homeless Hero
- I Miss Mom
- Japanese Delinquent
- Jerkass: Very mild at first but she ramps it up when she's not in a good mood.
- Jerkass Woobie
- Just Like Robin Hood: Aside from being a incident resolver, she steals from the rich and gives to the poor, making her a hero among Gensoukyou's working class and an ally to the Komeji Underground. She sometimes do this in a few occasions outside Gensoukyou.
- Kleptomaniac Hero
- Knight In Sour Armor
- Miko: Averted, her family quit their shrine maiden duties 50 years ago thus she's never one to begin with.
- Neighbourhood-Friendly Gangsters
- Orphan's Ordeal
- Perpetual Poverty: Other Reimu has gotten the worse of being penniless than any other version so far.
- The Stations of the Canon: Despite her rough upbringing in the streets, she resolves very similar versions of all Gensokyos' incidents but for very different reasons. Also, the incidents in question are all in a completely different order, starting from Subterranean Animism and right up to Phantasmagoria of Flower View.
- Street Urchin
The Courier (AKA David Keyes)
A deliveryman turned mercenary who traveled across the wasteland as a savior to the Mojave Wasteland. This courier whose name is David Keyes helped the NCR to annex New Vegas and kicking Caesar's Legion out the region before he first met the group at Hoenn. He occasionally visits the group, usually to cool down from his travels. So far he's been to the Sierra Mardre, the Zion National Park, Big Mountain, and even the deadly Divide.
During the 3E Arc, he was hired to take the pirates who were terrorizing the world and managed to stop one of them.
- Action Hero
- And the Adventure Continues: Even after the events in New Vegas, his tale continues on.
- Bounty Hunter: His current occupation.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Come with being a Lady Killer.
- Cyborg: He has multiple implants, an artificial heart, an artificial spine, and a cyberbrain in his skull.
- Deadpan Snarker: He has his moments.
- Drop the Hammer: His Super Sledge, the Oh Baby!
- The Musketeer
- Powered Armor
- Professional Gambler
- Punch-Clock Hero: His main motivation is money and one of the reasons why sided with the NCR.
- Real Men Cook: Knows how to whip up a tasty meal. Justified since his survival skill is pretty high and he has to hunt for food out in the wastes.
- Science Hero: He usually modifies pre-war technology, especially when he's now the sole caretaker of Big Mountain.
Kero (Real Name: Project Cal[-Data Corrupted-])
A technologically advanced robot with mysterious origins and amnesia, Kero becomes part of the group since he has no where to go. What makes him special is his copying abilities ala Mega Man and Emerl. Having amnesia, he wanted to know more about his past, mainly why is he created to be a killing machine that copies attacks. His adoptive name, Kero, came from Suwako herself.
- Black Box: His copying abilities and how they work is anyone's guess.
- Composite Character: A mix of Mega Man and Emerl with the Terminator thrown into the mix.
- Implacable Man: Bullets can't hurt him at all and punching him is equal to punching a tank or a bunker. Justified that he's made out of an unknown hyperfused metal/ceramic alloy body.
- Mechanical Evolution
- Mega Manning: His main shtick. The method requires visual scanning or be on the receiving end of an attack. Not only that, he can copy voices and mannerisms. Currently he has:
- Elemental Powers: Fire, Ice, and Electricity so far.
- Flight: From both Suwako and Falken. This allow to use his built-in retractable wings on his back. Suwako's version required arm flapping.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: A result from scanning Vivian. The extra set arms are located on the hips instead of below the normal arms.
- Shoryuken: The first attack recovered from his amnesia.
- Super Speed: From Falken combined with Rollerblade Good.
- More Dakka: He also replicate solid ammunition if he loads a sample into his arm. He can fire off 3000 RPM without reloading with most of types of ammunition.
- Mundane Utility: His copying can be useful for do chores other useful work.
- Required Secondary Powers: Even if he copies powerful moves or magic, has to level up in order to pull them off. And some abilities might require certain add-ons and upgrades. Not only that, he can't copy certain powers such as reality warping.
- Sliding Scaleof Robot Intelligence: Average Joe Android
An ecton (half-human, half-ghost) Solaris Ranger, spec-ops operatives taking on missions behind enemy lines in squads of 4 or going solo, usually the latter. The group first found him inside a rice cooker in New New York which happens to be where he's sleeping in. Due to having very little breaks in his military career, he has to take a mandatory one to avoid a Heroic RRoD.
- Badass Longcoat: His ranger duster worn over his light Power Armor.
- Black Comedy: Is fond of these.
- Cloudcuckoolander: His outlook on certain things can be weird at times, especially when comes to using household appliances for sleeping.
- Child Soldier: Of the Precociously Talented Type. His father, a Super Soldier, taught him how to fight at a very young age. When the Cipherious Empire conquered his homeworld. He took up arms at age 60, which is similar to 13 year old humans.
- Disappeared Dad: Said to have lost his dad in the war.
- Expy: Of Garrus Vakarian and Youmu Konpaku.
- Friendly Sniper: Nice and silly but can shoot you down from a distance.
- Hand Cannon: His sidearm, a 5-shot Rhino Revolver which uses hunting rifle rounds.
- Hit-and-Run Tactics: His specialty in combat.
- Intangible Man: One of his ghost powers.
- Invisibility: Another one of his ghost powers.
- Non-Human Sidekick: Can animate corpses for distractions.
- Older Than They Look: Is 80 years old but he looks around 19 years old. Justified that his half-ghost nature allows him to live up to a few centuries.
- One Riot, One Ranger: What his role is as a ranger, usually behind enemy lines.
- Rancher: What his civilian job is when he's not fighting as a ranger along with his family.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: They tend to glow if he threatened foes.
- Space Cowboy: What his character is in general.
- Talk to the Fist: Shoots Healthecliff when he monologues. It didn't hurt him but it did the job. Reasons behind is that he met similar foes who often do this, usually arrogant officers in the Cipherius Empire's military.
- Workaholic: Is known to have a long service record which rarely have breaks on his own accord, this worries others and they have to put him on mandatory vacation which happens to occurs during his debut.Captain Scott "Mitch" Mitchell: "You're taking shore leave and it's starting right now. Not a soul should have to work for forty years straight."
Catherine "Cath" Loswell
A half-demon magician from Marvel Las Vegas. Her father's a magician who practiced the arts of demon magic, and her mother's a singer. She became half-demon when she was an infant, needed a cure to a deadly illness that can't be cured with medical science. Growing up, her father her in the arts of magic and eventually took up C-List superheroine work. Nowadays, she joins up and travels with the group, mostly for fun.
Also, she happens to bear some resemblance to Iku Nagae.
- Big Eater: She has a massive appetite that could rival Jughead and Yuyuko. And yet, she has retained her slender figure which make most people speculate that most of the food went up to her chest.
- Buxom Is Better
- Death Dealer: How she cast most of her attacking spells, using magical playing cards to deliver them to her foes. This is mostly thanks to Gambit's teachings during her temporary membership of the X-Men.
- Famous Ancestor: Cath's a distant descendant of Merlin.
- For Happiness
- Fun Personified
- Genki Girl
- Half-Human Hybrid: Part human, part part-demon.
- Improbable Weapon User: Her shawls and scarves can be used as whips, drills, or as a pair of tentacles.
- The Infiltration: Successfully became a part of the Marines in the One Piece world, so the group can have an edge on Captain Morgan.
- Lady of Adventure: She has the class and drive but lack the stiff attitude.
- Magicians Are Wizards: Her family are from a line of professional magicians who happen to be descended from Merlin himself.
- Marshmallow Hell: Known to give hugs if they happen to be depressed or grumpy. This gives the guy or girl a "refreshing view" and her main tactic to cheer people up, no matter the gender.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Mystical Waif
- Nice Girl
- Nice Hat
- One Head Taller: She's one head taller than your average human which tend to have people facing her chest if they look straight at her.
- Power Tattoo
- Scarf Of Asskicking
- Silk Hiding Steel: She may look prim and proper but she'll never shy away in a fight.
- Squishy Wizard/Glass Cannon: Has a wide variety of damaging spells but she lacks any form of armor except having a rechargeable shield barrier.
- The Tease
- Weapon of Choice: Drills, and any type of cloth (usually shawls, scarves, or sashes).
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Hansel and Gretel
After their untimely deaths following their attempt on Balalaika's life and spending an unknown amount of time in the afterlife Hansel and Gretel one day woke up in a hotel room in Nether Vegas with no idea how they got there. They now tag along with the Avatars, trying to find out how and why they got there and enjoying being surrounded by nice people for the first time in their lives.
- Animorphism: At one point they got turned into kittens after being struck by the transformation lightning, two adorable, murderous kittens with ribbons on their heads.
- Ax-Crazy: They still love killing every bit as much as they did when they were alive. However, they try to be more selective about it, killing only those they consider bad people. So far it works...
- An Axe to Grind: Hansel's Weapon of Choice
- Back from the Dead
- BFG: Gretel's trusty BAR rifle that never seems to run out of ammo for some reason.
- Bishōnen: After they're all grown up.
- Blood Knight: Though, like the Ax-Crazy part, this has been toned down a bit, especially after going into the river of blood in Nethervegas.
- Creepy Twins: Though somewhat less so than in the source material, mostly because they make a concious effort to save their bloodlust for actual enemies instead of just killing whenever they felt like it.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Dissonant Serenity: Very polite, very cheerful and won't hesitate to kill you several times over if they think you're a bad person.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Their usual getup.
- Happily Adopted: By the Grayson family.
- Nightmare fetishists: The first thing they did upon finding a river of blood ? Take a bath in it.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Except when they want to leave a good first impression.
- Purple Eyes
- Sarashi: Gretel uses these when she swaps rolls with Hansel while they're in their teenaged forms.
- They're all grown up: Due to the transformation lightning.
- Fountain of Youth: When their childish thoughts occur whilst remaining grown up, they go right back down to their ten-year-old bodies.
- Troubled, but Cute
- Twin Switch
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: So far, nobody seemed to pay much mind to the ten year old girl walking around with a machine gun almost as big as she is when Gretel carries it openly.
The doll attatched to Gretel's BAR rifle aninated by transformation lightning who may or may not be the incarnation of a Imaginary Friend the twins used to have when they were little. Due to being infused with the transformation lightning's energy, she can morph Gretel's BAR rifle into anything that isn't bigger or smaller than the machinegun. She spends much of her time calling the twins out when they're acting creepy or indulging their 'blood fetish', as she calls it.
- Creepy Doll: Averted. Dollie is much less creepy than the twins, and in fact spends much time calling them out on their creepiness.
- Imaginary Friend: Her doll body might have been the representation of one the twins had during their time in the romanian orphanage before she was animated. There also a few hints she might in fact be that same Imaginary Friend incarnated into that doll.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She's rather mouthy, and won't hesitate to call the twins out on their creepiness, but at the end of the day she still cares about them.
- Little Miss Snarker
- Morph Weapon: Not herself, but she can turn Gretel's BAR rifle into one.
- Only Sane Man: To the twins.
- Shapeshifter Baggage: Averted. She could turn the BAR into a bazooka or a fishing rod, but not into a motorbike or a Kill Sat.
The Palladium Myr
- BFG: A rather large Magitek rifle received from Imca, which the Myr powers through its mana generation ability. Sufficiently large blasts, though, can drain it and put it in a standby mode for a while. "Sufficiently large" here means equivalent to heavy artillery or tank cannons, if Imca's evaluation of the weapon is to be believed.
- Extreme Doormat: Has a very bad habit of running anything by one of its masters before it does anything. At the same time, though, in cases of emergency, it has shown a predilection towards acting on its own towards stopping the disaster or self-preservation.
- Lawful Neutral: With Lawful Good tendencies.
- Magitek: The Myr's a Magitek robot, more or less. There's also the magic rifle it uses.
- Mauve Shirt: Though Myr are far from a Redshirt Army, they're still basically just troops and workers with little individuality or personality. This one is well, a LITTLE above that.
- O.C. Stand-in
- The Spock: Tends to observe things from a logical rather than an emotional perspective. It doesn't seem to be completely devoid of emotions, though, just not very emotive at all.
- Bag of Holding: She has a magical device that essentially is this.
- The Comically Serious: Her aloofness is often at odds with the shenanigans the Avatars get involved in.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Extra-ore-dinary: Her main ability is shaping and manipulating metal. However, because of the focus required in its use, it has little to no combat applications.
- Hollywood Cyborg: Her etherium modifications are this in spirit, if not in appearance.
- Knight In Sour Armor: Has some aspects of this; the fall of your civilization and the collapse of the ideals held up by it can do this to you.
- Lady of War: Even though she doesn't do much fighting herself, she has the mentality to suit this trope.
- Magitek: Being from Esper, this is to be expected, and she is capable of using her magic to create it. It's more mystical in function and aesthetics than the norm, though.
- Meaningful Name: Master Transmuter -> MT -> Imetia.
- Not So Stoic: On occasion, her distant demeanor crumples, leaving her panicked (relatively so, at least) and uncertain.
- O.C. Stand-in
- Summon Magic: Imetia carries a set of "summoning spheres" used to call forth various Magitek minions. Besides using them for menial tasks, they can be used in battle, which is fortunate since she can't fight for herself.
- True Neutral
- Unobtanium: The etherium that makes up the majority of her body, presumably an aid to her magical abilities. She carries some extra etherium on her person as well.
- Apologizes a Lot: Prone to this if he thinks he's wronged someone.
- Aura Vision: One of his main psychic abilities.
- Catchphrase: "No kidding?"
- Deadpan Snarker: Occasionally. He only acts like this with people he doesn't like, though.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: He's fairly androgynous, at least, and can be mistaken for a girl.
- The Empath: Which lets him understand Pokemon and helps him relate a bit more with other people, but gives him a minor Blessed with Suck in that it makes him more emotionally unstable when other people are experiencing strong emotions around him.
- Freaky Is Cool: After the initial surprise from meeting the Avatars - or anything else strange, for that matter - Micaiah's reaction is usually amazement or fascination.
- Jumped at the Call: What does he think upon first meeting the Avatars? "I want in on this."
- Magic A Is Magic A: Explicitly noted - Micaiah can only successfully comprehend the minds and auras of Pokemon and humans, as well as those sufficiently human in their thought processes. Anything more out there will come off as bizarre and scrambled to him, and robots, even ridiculously human ones, will almost always come up blank. Metis only didn't because of her Persona, and even then Micaiah noted that her aura was strange.
- Neutral Good
- Nice Guy: By default. If he doesn't like you, though, he'll be pretty upfront about it.
- Psychic Powers: Empathy, Aura Vision, understanding Pokemon, and, according to him, some psychokinesis, which he doesn't have much skill in.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: Micaiah can understand what Pokemon say, as an extension of his psychic powers.
- Walking the Earth: Has spent an undisclosed amount of time traveling across Hoenn with only his Pokemon as company. Mildly deconstructed in that because of it, he's almost always short on money. Then reconstructed because he can usually find some sort of work using his abilities, and genuinely enjoys traveling and sightseeing in spite of that.
- Cloudcuckoolander: A little bit.
- Motor Mouth: If he decides to start talking with someone, he can be a bit of a chatterbox. Usually this is limited to psychics or other humans who can understand him - other Pokemon make him a bit wary at first.
- Neutral Good
- Non-Action Bird: He's more of a pet to Micaiah, and is rather weak in battle due to lack of experience.
- Psychic Powers
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Subverted. Despite his sword being incredibly powerful and strong, he still sharpens it. When he's bored, he'll tend to sharpen his combat knife, as well, which Imca has called him out on.
- Author Avatar: But only in name.
- Badflank Adorable/Badflank Bookworm: He's a real nice guy, and has a mix of Cute Bookworm, Cute Bruiser, and Four Star Badflank in him.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Don't attack his friends. This includes any newcomers and children.
- Cool Sword: Pilot's sword is made from an alien element called Celestium and is ten times stronger than any known Titanium-Steel alloy.
- Cuteness Overload: Causes him to have a heart attack.
- Made of Iron: His torch cutie mark. It has an Achilles' Heel, however.
- Running Gag: He tends to have heart attacks due to Cuteness Overload.
- Squee!: If he doesn't have a heart attack due to Cuteness Overload, this'll happen.
A tall and blue Zoraï from the planet Atys, Eridanus joined the group during the Skyrim Arc.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: His sword.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: He's blue, as are all Zoraï.
- Cool Sword: His sword, which isn't made from any sort of metals at all, just materials he gathered from Atys.
- Expressive Mask: His mask is basically his face, moving whenever he speaks, breathes, or blinks.
- Squishy Wizard: Averted. His main combat involves magic, but he's actually pretty good at using a sword and is a capable fighter. To put this into perspective, he once defeated Big Boss in a spar.
The Rule63 equivalent of Pilot Solaris from the On a Cross and Arrow Universe (but not the Canon one), General Pilot Celestia crash landed on Nirn when her fighter's external inertial dampener failed. She goes by "Tia."
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Her sword, which she sharpens, like Pilot.
- Badflank Adorable/Badflank Bookworm: Like Pilot, she is this, as well as a Cute Bruiser, a Cute Bookworm, and a Four Star Badflank. She's a lot cuter than Pilot, though.
- Cool Sword: Her sword, which is made from Celestium, but called Solarium in Tia's universe.
- The Cutie
A memeber of the Woogi race, First Lieutenant Micheal Stanford Powell, aka Mike, joined the group during the Skyrim arc.
Shotaro after finding out the portal did not bring them out of the world.
Two detectives in one hailing from the city of Futo. They joined up with the group a short while before the group had a fight with Evil!Tails. They have yet to find out why they are even there in the first place. Shotaro is the left side of Double, with a burning desire to get off the world they are in, as seen in the above qoute, while Philip, the right side of Double, wants to stay due to the multitude of books the world offers. Recently, in Parts Unknown, Shotaro was annoyed at Phillip binging on the archive that he disconnected the driver, and felt the consquences of doing so.
Someone who emerged Radiant Garden, not much is known about him except for the fact that his face is scary.
- Cloudcuckoolander: One example is when when facing Dynasmon and Crusadermon, he said that he would run a train through Lucemon's "perfect kingdom".
- Fan Nickname: Crazy (perhaps due to his Cloudcuckoolander quallity) Bold-text (Due to how he speaks) Lady(see below)
- Mind Rape: He has mild case at best (as in headache level) when he began to reveal his name, the word he heard throughout the Mind Rape became his name.
- Nightmare Face: Look at it. Now have a nice sleep.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Some people mistake Joker for a girl.
DANGO!Lovett and DANGO!Todd
- Character Derailment: With the person controlling these characters not knowing anything about Sweeney Todd aside from some major plot threads, expect this to happen.
Raiden is a Rakshasa from the D&D tabletop game, who has decided that the life he used to lead no longer satisfies him. He posseses all the tipical abilites of his kind, but refuses to use them.
- Always Lawful Evil: Subverted, he is not evil.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Implied
- Friendly Rakshasa
- Heel Realization: It is implied that something in his past made him turn good.
- Heroic Vow / Willfully Weak: He has vowed to never use his Rakshasa powers (Magic, mind-reading, shapechanging and resistance to magic).
- Neutral Good: While he follows the virtuous path, Raiden is not very concerned in enforcing it on others. He will, however, try to guide others to the path of good whenever he can.
- Petting Zoo People
The Hero of Origins. Sagi is a fifteen-year-old assassin enlisted in the Empire's Dark Service. Another spiriter, Sagi grew up in the town of Sheratan on Hassaleh. After Emperor Olgan had most of Sheratan enslaved, Sagi joined the Imperial Army to provide for his mother's orphanage. Wields a very long katana and wears a distinctive red robe. After finishing his adventure, Sagi elopes with Milly to Mira, where they live out the rest of their days under the protection of Duke Calbren.
- Badass Adorable: He's fifteen, baby-faced, naive, and fairly short. Milly even tells him at one point that he's the kind of person who looks like he needs mothering.
- Badass Normal: Nothing more than a sword and some magic. Upgrades to Empowered Badass Normal after the Heart-to-Heart.
- Beware the Nice Ones: He's generally friendly and low-key. Every now and then, though, this kid gets vicious.
- BFS: That sword is longer than he is tall!
- Cheerful Teenager
- Elemental Powers: His finishers are mostly Playing with Fire and An Ice Person with a few odd variable-element attacks and one electrical attack early in the game. There's also one notable attack that incorporates Light 'em Up.
- Heavy Sleeper: A Running Gag.
- Improbable Age: He's in the Dark Service, and he's only fifteen. Becomes justified later on when you realise that certain people in the empire knew damn well who he was.
- Katanas Are Just Better
- Kid Hero: He's 15.
- Meaningful Name: 'Sagi' is the Japanese word for heron, but it can also mean 'fraud.' It fits Desus more than it does Sagi.
- Nice Guy: Sagi is very idealistic and upbeat.
- Precision F-Strike: Occasionally.
- Skirt over Slacks: Probably the only male example you'll ever see.
- You Gotta Have Teal Hair
Grey Fullbuster is an ice mage from the anime/manga Fairy Tail
- Badass Longcoat: Occasionally, it tends to disappear eventually.
- Battle Strip: And outside of battle
- Choice of Two Weapons: Or more. His ice can take the form of many wepons
- Harmless Freezing: He can do this
- An Ice Person: Uses ice magic
- Magic Knight: He makes weapons with ice magic
- Running Gag: His stripping habit
- Training from Hell: Much colder than hell and gave him his stripping habit
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Often