This is a list of characters from Fate/Nuovo Guerra. These are still mostly a work in progress and will be updated in the future. As a note, the forum makes use of face claims.
General tropes for Masters.
- Glass Cannon - Compared to Servants at least.
- Kid with the Leash - The Servants are almost always stronger then the Master. The Master is in control. Most of the time.
- Mundane Utility - Some spells are used like this.
- Sacrificed Basic Skill for Awesome Training
- Squishy Wizard - Averted and played straight. Averted with how some Masters practice and know melee combat in some form as well as being able to take a hit (or dozen). Played straight in that even with all their skill they'll still die if they try to fight a Servant straight on.
Masters who command the Saber Class.
- Celestina Barbieri/Celestina Barthomeloi"Victory is determined by intellect and power. Lacking in one is just careless."
Barthomeloi Lorelei's illegitimate daughter, Celestina is the result of the Queen of Clock Tower's first and last mistake. Hidden and raised in the family estate's basement and personally trained by her parents, she ended up hating her father after learning of the truth of her conception. Proud of her lineage, she has been sent to participate in the Sixth Holy Grail War under the alias "Celestina Barbieri", perhaps to earn the coveted Barthomeloi family name, perhaps as a convenient way to dispose of her, bastard child that she is.
Celestina embodies the following tropes:
- Blow You Away/Shock and Awe - Her specialization is in these two types of magecraft, and her spells include Razor Wind, as well as a "railgun" spell that magnetically accelerates a metallic object.
- Blue Blood - It doesn't get any bluer than the Barthomeloi family.
- Knife Nut - She collects blades of all sorts from many countries.
- Lady of War - Her preferred weapon of choice is a longsword.
- Magical Eyes - Inherited from her father's side, a family that strengthens their bloodline by absorbing evil spirits to strengthen themselves. This has resulted in her inheriting their demon blood. Her Mystic Eyes protect against enemy spells or banish familiars. In the case of Servants, their stats are also affected. The protective effect can also leak to her Servant.
- Magic Knight - She enchants her sword with Razor Wind properties.
- Pointy Ears - When she makes full use of her Mystic Eyes.
- Sacrificed Basic Skill for Awesome Training - Due to being raised away from human contact, she has difficulty expressing her affections, which tend to end up looking more like bullying.
- Touko Aozaki"I recently lost my familiar, so I wanted someone that can help me with my work. Are you up to the job?"
- Alexandra Ritter von Ehre"Honor? Hah, I break yours along with your spine!"
A young woman that seems to have a lot of hatred for the world, Alexandra does not play nice with others. She became the next family head after going on a rampage through her family's mansion and killing her own sister just a few short days before the start of the 6th Grail War. She has no (apparent) goals.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing - Likes to play innocent at times.
- Dark and Troubled Past - Which led to...
- Femme Fatale - Perfectly fine with seducing - and killing - people to get what she wants.
- Immune to Bullets - Thanks to one of her water spells.
- Lempicialynn Edelfelt"Se ei pelaa, joka pelkää." note
The younger of the two Edelfelt Sisters, by six minutes. As with the rest of her family, Lempi is an expert at a martial art, namely Capoeira, and Jewel Magecraft. Loves roast pork and Heineken beer, and has such a great disdain for guns that she created a spell that is basically a magical Hand Cannon for the sake of proving that her magecraft is better. She and her sister Lumi have come to participate in this war to regain the honor lost by their family in the Third Grail War. More importantly, she is a reincarnation of Rin Tohsaka made possible by her father's genetic magecraft.
Lempi is presently known for the following:
- Bash Brothers
- BFG - One of her stronger spells is a version of Gandr that emulates a standard 12-Gauge Shotgun.
- For Want of a Nail - Same as her sister below.
- Identical Grandson - Sort of. Her appearance comes from a combination of her father's genetic magecraft and the Tohsaka genes that were in the Edelfelt crest recovered from Fuyuki City. So she technically Has Two Mommies.
- Hand Cannon - She uses a personalized version of Gandr that is basically a magical Desert Eagle. In fact, the name of the spell is simply Finnish for "Desert Eagle".
- Red Oni, Blue Oni - Red to her sister's blue. They're even Color-Coded for Your Convenience.
- Sibling Team
- Trademark Favorite Food - Roast pork
- Siyr Arend"I dream of Eagles"
Siyr is a girl living in a fantasy world, and all that that entails. She is spacy, easily distracted, and never sees the world the same way as anyone else. A normal person might call her insane, but she doesn't listen to normal people. She is after all, a magus. Who tends to have fire at hand to solve problems.
- Convection Schmonvection - Subverted, she has clothes/spells to keep herself from being burned.
- It Amused Me - Her reason for setting things on fire.
- Knight in Shining Armor - Has an obsession with them. To the point where if she considers you one, nothing you do can be evil in her eyes. Nothing.
- Punny Name - Her nickname, Sear.
- Pyromaniac - Has a tendency to set things on fire when bored.
- Squishy Wizard - Not just in comparison to servants but also to other masters. In more ways then one.
- Aashiq Jeremiah Nassar"If Plan A doesn't work, go to Plan B. If Plan B fails...well, Plan C is usually "Run like hell."
A 29-year old Master and retainer to the Nassar family based in Cairo Egypt. He joined the war to earn a little prestige for the declining family he seems doomed to inherit. Much more of a thinker than a fighter, he is brilliant at deductive reasoning but cant fight to save his life. As a result his magecraft revolves around fleeing and distraction, and he himself is fairly quick on his feet. Eccentric, cordial, and a generally nice guy, albeit with a tendency to snark when irritated.
- Le Parkour Amateur user
- Refusal of the Call Didnt want to be a retainer of the Nassar family
- Taught by Experience Learned magecraft the painful way. Trial and Error.
Masters who command the Archer Class.
- Lumivellamo Edelfelt"N/A"
The older of the Edelfelt Sisters, by six minutes. She essentially has the same personality as her aunt, Luvia. This is mainly because she is a reincarnation of Luvia, who died fighting a Dead Apostle Ancestor. She and her sister Lempi are participating in this Holy Grail War in order to recover the honor they lost from the Third War.
Profile still under construction.
Lumi is currently known for:
- Blue Blood - The Edelfelts are the most notorious noble family of battle magi in the world.
- For Want of a Nail - She wouldn't exist if Fuyuki City was not destroyed.
- Strong Family Resemblance - Essentially an expy of Luvia because she is a reincarnation of her.
- Sajyou Ayaka"Can you help us find our 'Answer' . . . ?"
- Artificial Human - Ayaka is a failed homunculus
- Emotionless Girl - Her second personality is this. Apparently.
- Split Personality - Has two of them.
- Younger Than They Look - Ayaka is only six years old
- Franz Regendorf"Sometimes you got to take matters into your own hands, most of the time in fact."
- Percival Heath"Hey. Lookit me. C'mon. It'll be fine."
He just an average joe who gets trolled by his benefactor to participate in the war. Derp.
- Status Buff - His chosen magic.
Masters who command the Lancer Class.
- Ankokuki Shiki"Enjoy this time while you can... because it won't last very long..."
- Kill It with Fire - Her only element is fire.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Subverted, she dyes it. Her actual hair color is blond.
- Cardwyn"You want justice? You shall have mine!"
A woman from an older Welsh line of Magi, she had her mind shattered and reformed by her father. It left her mentally unstable, and with a strange desire to deliver justice herself. With knives.
- Knife Nut - Her weapons of choice are Knives.
- Serial Killer - A Serial Killer, Killer. It's a Hobby of hers.
- Alan Girm Moria"Not just any book worm. I'm a book wyrm."
A man hailing from...well, Hell, Michigan; he works part time at the piccolomini library. If he's not reading a book, he's practicing his magecraft. His wish is to own a library that contains every book in existence past, present, and future. Or to become the god of libraries. Depends on his mood at the time.
He finally got approved.
- Adventurer Archaeologist - In the back story.
- Hair Antennae
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence - One of his potential goals.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall - He does it using book references
- Dishing Out Dirt- Earth flow, a spell that creates near-instant sinkholes under people.
- Fridge Brilliance - His goals to become god of all libraries or own a library containing every book in existance. Either way it would give him control over Akasha which is more or less a library of existance.
- Geometric Magic - His magecraft is based on runes.
- Hot-Blooded - About books.
- In-Series Nickname - "Book Wyrm"
- Kill It with Fire - His favorite method.
- Running Gag - Not getting his profile approved.
- Scenery Porn - We now know exactly how his foyer looks.
- Serious Business - Anything involving literature.
- Shout-Out - For starters an s-shaped command spell on his chest, and his family house is built on top of a mine.
- Jacob Archer"This should make for an interesting learning experience...."
A man who has lived in various countries throughout his life, Jacob Archer is an international man
of mystery. His family is a fairly recent one, having only joined the association 200 years ago. He was choosen to participate in the war due to the sole fact that he happened to be the closest family member to lucca at that time. Calculating, curious, and a realist: he's the kind of man that keeps his head straight. His goal is to survive the war, and maybe grab a souvenir in the process.
- Awesomeness by Analysis - His greatest strength isn't magic, or martial arts, or even fire arms. It's his ability to analyze a situation.
- Razor Wind - The spell is even called this.
- Knife Nut - Carries around four knifes.
- Nice Hat - Never leaves the house without his fedora.
- Status Buff - The second of Jacob's two spells is this.
"Baby, I've got the whole world for you. In my pants."
- Jordan Gallagher
A lady lover with a heart of (slightly tarnished) gold. Jordan was on vacation when his own curious nature caused him to be dragged into a war he knows nothing about and attacked by monsters. Having been helped by Honda, he seeks to repay him by helping the guy out if possible.
- Bookworm - Loves reading.
- Chivalrous Pervert - He loves the ladies, but would never force them to do anything they don't want to.
- Genius Bruiser - Book smart and knowledgeable in several forms of martial arts. Also 6'7 feet tall.
- Guilt Complex - Over not being able to protect his mother.
- Parental Abandonment - Was orphaned at an early age. Jordan's father beat his mother to death. Jordon then proceeded to fatally wound his father with a knife. This all happened when Jordan was seven
- Shout-Out - His best martial art style is Huang Gar and his magic is all Earth based. Which would make him an earthbender.
Masters who command the Rider Class.
- Nikolai von Drachenheim"Order must reign over chaos, and wherever there is chaos, it must be channeled into purpose and structured into order.That is the Dracheinheim way"
Head of the Romanian Drachenheim family and count of the city of Hunedoara. Nikolai was never an enforcer, but has battled many supernatural enemies of his homeland to protect his domain and the principles of his family. Graduating at 2nd rank at the Clocktower, Nikolai caught wind of the Grail War in later years.He does not have a wish, but rather sees the Grail as a dangerous device if the wrong person receives it. His goals are to prevent anyone else from winning the war, making sure that the grail ends up in "competent hands". His own hands, that is.
- Animal Motifs - Dragons.
- Blue Blood - Doubly so. He is the head of a very old family of mages, in addition to being a count and ruler of a city.
- Honor Before Reason - His most telling flaw. Nikolai follows a knightly code of honor that went out of style a long time ago. This puts him at a disadvantage against enemies who have no problem with underhanded tricks.
- Hot Blade - His weapon of choice, Drachau. While the sword in itself is nothing more than a well-forged and extremely durable blade, it can withstand absurdly high temperatures. Nikolai can heat it up with magic in order to cut through practically anything.
- Killit With Fire - His favoured element.
- Magic Knight - He was trained in both physical combat and magecraft.
- Order Versus Chaos - Nikolai believes the world to be this. Everything good is a result of people sticking to their roles and being content, while everything bad is a result of people or nations overstepping their roles.
- The Blacksmith - Part of his family's affinity is metallurgy, with even the non-magi of the lineage becoming good blacksmiths. In addition to his natural skills, he can shape metal with magic in order to forge something anew or reshape existing items.
- Yang Huang Long"Remind me to punch myself for the brilliant idea of entering the holy grail war"
A 27 year old university student hailing from the Schezuan province of China. He's A brilliant, manipulative passionate man that has a knack for sprinkling things with sarcasm. He's also lazy. Very lazy. He hopes to test his skills by participating in the war, and to nab the grail to wish for his newborn Chinese Mage Association to be protected from the other Organizations around the world.
- Catherine Trandor"Shall I fix you up?"
The current heir of the Trandor family and one of the supervisors of the current Grail War. She was supposed to participate on the previous Grail War, but circumstances and coincidences denies her the opportunity. She accepted the job in Lucca in order to prevent another Fuyuki disaster, but secretly wanted to examine the grail prototype, unaware that the current grail is not the current Einzbern master.
- Hospital Hottie - She works as a physician
- Adam Wells"Once, my mum told me that the most important thing in the world was to be happy, the second most important was magecraft of course. She died a week after telling me that, so I had a party. Shes probably happier getting reincarnated anyway, people can get too old these days."
An actor that has become a master of the war, Adam West is a man who always has a smile on his face. He sets goals he can realistically meet and never gives up once that goal is set. He can be quite the quick thinker as well. He lacks a goal due to being dragged into the war (the best wish he could think up was "for everyone in the world to be happy"), hoping to just set be a good representative for his family if anything else.
- Agony Beam - "Mind Numbing Pain" is more of an agony bullet then beam, but it's still pretty close.
- Horrible Judge of Character - Inverted, he's a wonderful judge of character.
- Mask of Power - His "Faceless Illusion" artifact.
- Only a Flesh Wound - Has a high tolerance for pain.
- Stepford Smiler - Averted, his constant smiling is due to him being happy. Some people believe this trope to be in effect when they meet him though. Something is seriously wrong if he's not smiling.
- Amaranta Bastillo"There's a difference between being a cynic and being a realist. Luckily for you, I'm both. "
A fiesty Italian girl who was forced into the war by her grandfather, she's a full time illustration student (part time barister). She's quick thinking, practical, and always makes her mind known. Her goal is to simply survive the war, having no real long-term plans of her own.
- Muggles - Used to think she was a normal girl like everyone else. Then her father dropped the Holy Grail War into her lap.
- Parental Abandonment - Mother drunk herself to death, leaving her to more or less raise herself.
- Serious Business - Surviving the war.
- Alex McCeol"Okay. Now you've pissed me off. I got a song for you RIGHT HERE!"
A musician from an old family of magi, Alex's family specialized in spellsinging... at least they did until their heir decided to go to America to escape his family. Since then, the line is almost gone, with Alex being the only heir to their power. Needless to say, she isn't happy about this. Or anything else for that matter. Still she's here, unknown and underestimated, with nothing but her guitar and her gift. And of course, The Power of Rock. Partnered with Spartacus.
- Ahoge - According to the almost-canon chatbox rp, what Alex hides under her hat.
- Autobots, Rock Out! - Her guitar acts as a focus for her power, which is activated by strumming it through power chords
- Blow You Away - Most of her spells do a variation of this
- Deadpan Snarker - Though she is unlikely to say her snarking aloud
- Finagle's Law - A firm believer in this. A very firm believer. She's probably right
- Fingerless Gloves - Has been depicted with these
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl - She's 5'2". Her servant Spartacus is 6'4".
- Insistent Terminology - Her name is Alex. Just Alex. If you say any different, prepare to get thrown into a wall
- Instrument of Murder - Her guitar is also heavily armored enough and bespelled enough to use as a bludgeon effectively against anything but servants. It also is a mystic code which shoots very dense waves of air
- Jade-Colored Glasses - An eternal pessimist who believes that the universe is personally out to spite her. She plans on spiting it back
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold - Her general persona. She's a constant ball of rage with little to no social skills, but if there are people in danger, she'll charge in head first to help.
- Magic Music - Her family's specialty
- Meaningful Name - Ceol is gaelic for song. Note that this was intentional, as one of her ancestors changed his name to escape his family. His last name had been MacGraith (Son of grace).
- Nice Hat - Has a collection of them
- The Power of Rock - Pretty much how her magic works
- This Is Gonna Suck - Her catchphrase is "''Wonderful.''"
- Tsundere - of the constantly irritated variety. With very little dere at all.
Masters who command the Caster Class.
- Luciano Mezzanotte"The one with the most preparations and flexibility has the best chances of winning."
Enrica's older brother and the current head of the Mezzanotte family. Also The Don of the Mezzanotte crime family. A Chess Master and Manipulative Bastard who has an OCD about being prepared for things. Naturally, he likes to hide in the background and sit back watching, while the other Masters kill each other. But more likely than not, he'll use convoluted plots to kill other Masters without implicating himself.
Luciano is known for:
- Combat Pragmatist - He keeps three pocket guns and a retractable knife hidden on his person at all times. In order to avoid detection, he redirected the prana flow so that a 'Substitute Master' supplies his Servant with mana, while he keeps the command spells. He sics his Mage Killer assistant to kill targets. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
- Crazy-Prepared - He's crazy enough to keep strong-grip tires in the trunk of his car even in the drought in case it rains, despite the fact that it's a drought. His workshop is wired to self-destruct if somebody manages to get inside. He commands his mafia clan under the identity of his dead big brother in order to keep himself from getting assassinated. He sleeps with a high caliber pistol under his bed.
- Chess Master: The others move like pawns in his plans.
- Expy and Composite Character - His RPer lampshades this with his Custom Title of "Lelight".
- Knight Templar Big Brother - Don't even look at his sister in a funny way, if you know what's good for you.
- Meaningful Name - "Luciano" is Italian for "Light"
- Power Nullifier - His family specializes in interrupting the flow of prana through magic circuits, preventing targets from casting spells. On the other hand, they are incapable of casting physically damaging offensive spells of any kind due to being so good at this. Which is why he knows how to use a gun.
- Mia Hedera"You are always under my watch"
- Determinator - Slightly, of course. Quiet the resilient girl
- Knife Nut - Carries eight on her person.
- Properly Paranoid - Comes with the job
- Squishy Wizard - Even with her ability to use knives, she's no good in close combat.
- Seikou Arigatami"Please dont forgive me."
An experimental human weapon descended from a family that specializes in defensive spells. He was raised in Clock Tower under fully controlled conditions, in order to turn him into an efficient weapon.
- Alice Harper"The ends justify the means, but only if the ends themselves are just."
Masters who command the Assassin Class.
- Genessa Satellizer"All those with forms will perish. It's up to us to figure out how to kill it."
A prodigious child from a talented family that specialized in lightning magecraft. When said family was almost completely killed in an experiment gone wrong, Genessa was taken under the wing of the Barthomeloi family and became a maid in their service. It was during this time that they observed her talent and decided to train her. Genessa eventually attended Clock Tower and rose through the ranks to become a member of the elite Chelon Canticle Brigade. She has a crush on her employer, Lorelei Barthomeloi. Genessa is participating in the war in order to gain the respect of the Barthomeloi family, so that she can marry Lorelei.
Genessa is known for:
- Trademark Favorite Food - Burgers
- Miliardo Red"Just let me put on... my game face."
A (wo)man of many faces, Miliardo Red specializes in powerful illusions to make him(her)self look like others. Calm, duplicitous, and proud of his(her) skills. Is actually a lady, but refers to him(her)self as a (s)he. His(her) wish is to be everyone in the world, simultaneously.
- Back Stab - With glass knives.
- Bifauxnen - (S)He is one.
- HeelFace Revolving Door - Will jump ship if it suits his(her)needs
- I Gave My Word - Averted. And (s)he is more likely then not to break a promise.
- Invisibility Cloak - Deceiver's Cloak. What his(her) family actually specializes in.
- Marionette Master - Able to make and control Clocktower automatons.
- Mask of Power - The 1000 faces, red's mystic code and what lets him(her) make the illusions in the first place.
- Oh, Crap! - Milly's reaction to seeing Beddy mounted on a bike and heading for them
- Matthew Walker"I won't let her down."
A 21 year old master, Matthew Walker is one of two Magus focused in the the magecraft of Soul Burn Magic. He's a friendly guy with strong moral codes. He always keeps his word, no matter what.
- Cast From Hit Points - Soul Burn Magic, it can eventually lead to brain damage, memory loss, and paralysis.
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique - Though not forbidden, his brand of magic still inflicts damage on him whenever he uses it.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars - Partial subversion. He has a large burn scar in the shape of a magic circle on his chest but it's generally covered by his clothing.
- Like You Were Dying - His powers are analogous to cancer or some other terminal illness. Rather than angst, this produces even more fun loving good goodheartedness.
- Status Buff - What the the Soul Burn Magic actually is. It comes in four flavors: Harden, Sharpen, Quicken, and Strengthen.
- Too Dumb to Live - Soul brand magic + lack of fear/caution. This won't end well.
- Aya Howard"I've got a nice pair of handcuffs for you."
A woman who works for Interpol (formerly S.A.S), she's a complete workaholic. She's known by the title "Little Lady". Her goal is to find out the truth behind the catastrophe of Fuyuki.
- Dark and Troubled Past - Lost nearly her entire family to the catastrophe of Fuyuki
- Instant Runes - Averted, she has to manually inscribe each and every rune.
- Parental Abandonment - Her mother died at Fuyuki
- Zack Smith"How shocking"
Zack is the Master of Ahwang Kongju in the 6th Holy Grail War. Hailing from America, he climbed up the ranks from 7th to 1st with ease in the Clock Tower, proceeding to join the ranks of Enforcers. He has been sent by the Clock Tower to observe the sixth war and take care of inconveniences. Disobeying his orders due to boredom and because he needed help for his job, Zack Smith used a good-luck charm as a cataclyst to summon his Servant. He is also known in the Clock Tower for being a lazy bum, a slacker. He is, however, a very good slacker who, when forced to, does his job perfectly.
- Confusion Fu - His style is unorthodox and is meant to surprise the adversary.
- It Amused Me - His second reason for joining the war is that he was bored.
Masters who command the Berserker Class.
- Kosviel von Einzbern"I'm cosplaying as this character because I can kill you the way she kills people."
An Einzbern homunculus created to become the next Holy Grail. Or so she thinks. Kosviel is actually a decoy Grail Vessel set up to become a Master. The true vessel is her secret twin sister, Kernsviel. Kosviel spent most of her life in Japan learning Soujutsu (spear arts). Along the way, she got exposed to anime while accompanying the dojo sensei to Akihabara, and 'grew up' into an Otaku. Kosviel spends most of her free time cosplaying and playing around.
Kosviel is known for:
- Blue Blood - Perhaps only second to the Barthomeloi in blueness.
- Body Double - Lampshaded by her custom title, "The Holy Grail".
- Cosplay Otaku Girl - She dresses up like Lancet Keisse from her favorite Visual Novel, Firstlight Dragon. Incidentally, Lancet (and hence Kosviel) looks just like Archerko.
- Determinator - This is how she earns her Servant's respect. Despite losing badly every single time, she continues to challenge him to duels. He eventually asked for the reasons behind why she just doesn't give up, despite the fact that everybody knows that a Master is no match for a Servant no matter how hard s/he tries.
- Empathic Weapon - Her spear contains a fragment of her consciousness, and is thus a part of her.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl - When compared to her Servant, Attila
- Lady of War - With a Blade on a Stick.
- Magic Knight - Kosviel isn't as skilled at alchemy as other Einzbern magi because of her spear training. She's just good enough, however, to craft high-quality bladed weapons suitable for combat.
- Mook Maker - With her very high prana capacity, she is easily capable of creating an army of attack familiars.
- Obfuscating Stupidity - Though apparently a Cloud Cuckoo Lander, when the going gets tough, she gets dangerous.
- Shout-Out - An in-universe example. Kosviel is well-aware that Lancet's/Archerko's costume, which she wears, is reminiscent of Edward Elric's, and claps her hands to activate her magic circuits for transmutation spells, just for the sake of completing the image. She even creates Ed's trademark lance when she needs an instant weapon. This has led to the forum nickname "Fullmetal Einzbern".
- Younger Than They Look - Excepting Ilya, Homunculi are normally born in 'adult' form. Kosviel is ten years old.
- Aela Atheling"Frosty? I think you might suit that name better soon..."
A young woman who was born into the Corrain family. At the age of 7 she slit her own brothers throat and single handily caused the destruction of her family through a series of events. After that she was adopted into the Atheling family soon after and given thaumaturgy at the age of ten. Her goal is to undo the killing of her brother, as she believes it will not only save him but her older family as well.
- My Greatest Failure - Causing the destruction of her family. When she was seven.
- Status Buff - Her other magical talent is Strengthening Magic
- Temporal Paradox - Her goal.
- Thou Shalt Not Kill - The guilt over the death of her family causes her to lack the ability to finish off opponents.
- Renard Aestling"Blood isn't everything. Even the Barthomeloi probably had a few talentless morons in their oh-so glorious history, so what makes you think you're any better off?"
A 25 year old Fire-aligned mage who despite being from a 'young' family has a great deal of insight into the Mage Association and generally knows more than he lets on(or should), with his standard excuse being 'I read.' A bit jaded, but relatively good-natured and even-keeled so long as you don't push his buttons. He was more or less tossed into the War with little to no idea of what's going on, but then figured he may as well make the best of the situation. As such he has no real designs on the Grail as of yet, preferring to wait and see how things develop first.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me! - Takes it offensively. Berserk Button offensively if the other person doesn't seem to take a hint.
- Thinking Out Loud - Often results in Did I Just Say That Out Loud??
- Undying Loyalty - Only to those he deems to be worth it, and even then it includes a heaping helping of Sarcastic Devotee
- Ray Rummo"Hi, I'm Ray! It's nice to meet you!"
The third born to the Rummo families former leader and younger brother to the current, Ray was never forced into harsh magical training like his siblings. His days, in comparison, were carefree. He came to join the war when his best friend, Maarja, fell ill. His goal is to use the grail to cure her.
- Blow You Away - His family's specialty.
- Shock and Awe - his only spell is bolt, a minor lightning spell
- Determinator - Managed to travel across the Europe by himself to join the war so he could save his friend.
- Failure Is the Only Option - Ray entered the war to gain the power of the grail to cure his friend Maarja. She died before he even reached the city. Subverted, as he can still revive her with the grail. If he wins.
- Goggles Do Nothing - Rays don't have any particular function.
- Improbable Age - He's the youngest master at the age of ten.
- Infant Immortality - Averted, he has just as much chance of dying during the war as anyone else. His friend Maarja died before he even joined the war
- Shout-Out - His command seal is a flaming skull wearing sunglasses.
- The Promise - Made one to his friend Maarja that he would find a cure for her. Subverted in that she died before he even reached the city
Masters without Servants.
Masters that have been killed off
General tropes for Servants
- All Myths Are True - Except when it involves their gender, apparently.
- Charles Atlas Superpower - Comes standard.
- Gender Bender - The "Arturia Syndrome" is in full effect here.
- Guardian Entity - Servants must keep their masters alive, lest they die and the Servant die with them. Not always the case, mind you.
- Non-Human Sidekick - All Servants are Heroic Spirits given form by the Holy Grail.
- Pride - Many servants are prideful to the point that it's a recurring character flaw.
- Sidekick Ex Machina - As long as the Servant has a Master, anyway.
General tropes for Sabers
- Uther Pendragon"Call me Gorlassar."
Arturia Pendragon's father and the High King of Britannia. A Saber-class Servant partnered with Celestina, he is responsible for putting Caliburn in the stone from which his daughter Arturia drew it. As the original Pendragon, Uther's dragon attribute is much higher than Arturia's, and thus manifests as a defensive personal skill. He's in the war to resurrect the British Empire bigger and better.
- Ahoge - It's a family trait.
- Anti-Magic - Rank B
- Armor-Piercing Attack - His sword, Caledfwlch.
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons! - He's the original Pendragon, after all. His Dragon Affinity boosts his already top-notch defense and protects him from status-lowering effects.
- Kryptonite Factor - Anti-Dragon Weapons are even more affective against him than they are against Arturia.
- Lightning Bruiser - He has top-level endurance, a Dragon Affinity that boosts that endurance even further as well as protects against status-lowering effects, a Rank-A holy sword that specializes in armor piercing, and AGI to throw it down with the rest of them. His main problem is his limited range, and the off-chance that somebody might come equipped with an Anti-Dragon Noble Phantasm.
- Only the Chosen May Wield - "Caliburn", of course, but gets more complicated due to Noble Phantasm Rules, resulting in the creation of Uther's Noble Phantasm "Caledfwlch" (Welsh for Caliburn), which is Caliburn before he stuck it in the stone. In other words, a prototype Noble Phantasm similar to the weapons found inside Gate of Babylon. Its full-power attack is basically a nerfed version of the one that kills Berserker in the Fate route, symbolic of the great power that it took for Uther to stick the sword into the stone.
- Overprotective Dad - His signature◊ implies that he might have been one had he not put Arturia up for adoption.
- Parental Abandonment - Inverted. He entrusted his daughter to one of his knights because he was afraid the British wouldn't like the idea of a woman to rule them. When he got poisoned, he decided to resort to it anyway.
- Patriotic Fervor - See Shout-Out below. Apparently, his profile subtly paints him as "Captain Britannia".
- Red Baron - "Gorlassar" (which is Welsh for "Above Heaven"), "Dragon King"
- Shout-Out - His profile is littered with struck-out "All Hail Britannia" quotes, and variations thereof.
- Strong Family Resemblance - Invoked by his RPer, who uses the appearance of Saver, Saber's male archetype character.
- Mordred"History shallst be rewritten!"
Arturia's illegitimate "son", in fact a homunculus created by Morgan le Faye in order to usurp her kingdom. A Saber-class Servant partnered with Miguel, he is responsible for leading the uprising against Arturia and killing her. Thanks to a mix-up caused by the corruption of the Grail, he was implanted into a Servant vessel based on Arturia's body, thus turning him into a woman. She is in the war to get out of her 'father's' shadow by changing history.
- Breast Expansion - Technically the case, since the body she was given by the Grail is basically "Arturia, only a couple of sizes bigger".
- Expy - Her RPer lampshades how the character is an 'Arturia Clone'.
- Gender Bender - The first victim of "Arturia Syndrome".
- Lightning Bruiser - Mordred leans towards hard-hitting speedster, as she has an A++ Wave Motion Sword that slows enemies down, and her primary weakness is her average physical defense (her magic resistance is A). However, the longer the war progresses, she shifts more towards Saber Alter's Mighty Glacier, as she is an anti-hero closely connected to the dark Grail.
- Opposite-Sex Clone - Was, but not anymore.
- Panty Shot - A walking pantyshot.
- Standard Status Effects - Flynning with Mordred's sword Clarent lowers her enemy's AGI by making their weapon heavier with each hit.
- Wave Motion Sword - Mordred's Clarent, at full power.
- Sigurd Fafnesbane"You, lay a Hand on my treasure? I think not."
Sigurd Fafnesbane, the last Inheritor of the Volsung lineage. Best known for slaying the Dragon Fafnir, he was cursed twice-fold, once by the Dragon's presence, sustaining him, and again by the Andvarinaut, the essence of boundless greed. Sigurd Fafnesbane would later swear fealty to the land of Burgundy, only to be betrayed by his country. Yet, he feels a semblance of regret. He fights to remove himself from the Throne of Heroes... even if the world must burn for it.
- Badass Boast - Says you won't find a servant as mighty as he!
- Hilarious in Hindsight - Teal eyes, white hair, dragon-esque tattoo, sure. Then came along scans of◊the cancelled Fate/Apocrypha project...◊ half a year later.
- Ineffectual Loner - Does not work well with others.
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons! - Gain the attributes of a dragon after devouring said dragons heart.
- Roland"All I feel is in this sword"
Roland, nephew of Charlemagne, was the best paladin among the Franks. He is the wielder of the sacred sword Durandal, which is said to contain within its golden hilt one tooth of Saint Peter, blood of Saint Basil, hair of Saint Denis, and a piece of the raiment of the Blessed Virgin Mary. He is known for igniting his temples and liquifying his brains out of his ears as he blew the Oliphaunt three times, and for creating what is now known as 'La Brèche de Roland'. Brave, bold, and hot-tempered, Roland was considered a model for knights.
- Blood Knight - Likes a good fight now and then.
- Gratuitous French - His Noble Phantasms' names are all written in French.
- Hot-Blooded - He tends to lose his temper.
- Infinity +1 Sword - Durandal. See summary for details.
- Lethal Chef - But only when he tries to add in new things to the dish. Otherwise he cooks fine.
- Status Buff - The second of his three miracles provide this for him.
- Ogier, The Dane""I accept your challenge."
- Les Yay - With Morgan le Fay, though a tad complicated. Her goal is to actually
break up withbe free of Morgan.
- Really 700 Years Old - Has been granted eternal youth by Morgan.
- Whip Sword - Cortana, The Split Sword.
- Miyamoto Musashi"It's simple, really."
- Throwing Your Sword Always Works - Though he tossed it to throw enemies off guard rather then do any real damage.
General tropes for Archers
Yes, that Archer. He was summoned by Lumi Edelfelt using the same jewel that Rin used to summon him in the Fifth War. See his tropes on the respective sheet. Since Shirou is dead, we have no idea what he's fighting for.
- Houyi"One good shot is all I need"
The legendary Chinese archer of lore, she's a soft spoken individual. A person with great compassion for humanity, she goes out of her way to help those in need. Her greatest feat was shooting down nine of the ten sun-birds that had wreaked havoc on the world. Her goal is to reunite with her wife, who is currently on the moon.It's A Long Story
- Cuteness Proximity - Only seems to be this way to bunnies though.
- Gender Bender - Invoked and then averted. Houyi at first looks like a genderbent form of the myths male counter part. Then you find out she's a Hermaphrodite
- Hermaphrodite - Her class title even lampshades this. "Futa Archer."
- Improbable Aiming Skills - This, along with her Emperor Yao bow, let her kill the Sun-Birds.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast - At least Fei Lian, Count of the Winds, thought so.
- Red Baron - "God of Archers" and "Marquis Pacifier"
- The Quiet One - Soft spoken. Compassionate for people. Hides a weapon of mass destruction under her skirt.
- Davy Crockett"Sorrow, it is said, will make even an oyster feel poetical."
The legendary king of the wild frontier and archetypical mountain man, Crockett is one of the most mellow of the servants summoned. He is kindly and conversational to his allies, and even has some shades of The Mentor. Of course, to his enemies, he is a first class Determinator with a passion for Hot-Blooded speeches who never misses with his musket, affectionately named Bessie. Due to his death being in the lowest point in magical history, he is a lot weaker then most servants, however doesn't let that stop him from kicking ass.
- Always Accurate Attack - Though in most cases it's unneccesary, Davy has lightning bullets which always hit
- American Accents - Appalachian type
- Chunky Salsa Rule - Basically what it takes to kill him
- Determinator - Can survive blows that would make most servants bite the dust, thanks to his Last Stand ability
- Extreme Omnivore - Did you expect anything else?
- Friendly Sniper - He's really sociable and diplomatic
- Good Scars, Evil Scars - Has a cross slash on his face
- Gun Kata - Capable of using this with his abilities as a servant
- Hot-Blooded - Very much so
- I Call It "Vera" - I Call It Bessie
- Jack-of-All-Stats - His only real weakness is that he has such lower stats then the other Servants, and has no real OHKO moves against other servants.
- Nice Hat - A Coonskin one
- Pride - One of the few servants not to have this as a fatal flaw, as he acknowledges his faults and is more then willing to listen to better judgement
- Shock and Awe - He has special bullets as his offensive noble phantasm, which shoot homing lightning. Of course, he only has a few of them, and they are difficult to replace.
- Throwing Your Tomahawk Always Works
- Weak, but Skilled - Compared To the majority of the cast, only Jack is really weaker then him. He makes up for it by being able to hit from "Two Forum Threads Away" as his player puts it, as well as being As balanced as hell
- Weapon of Choice - Muskets, Knives, and Tomahawks
- Marian Fitzrobert"You have enemies? good - It means you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
- Determinator - To the point were one of her NPs revolve around this concept.
- Idiot Hero - Shows traits of this.
- Just Like Robin Hood - Justified, since she was trained by him (or at least, one of the many Robin Hoods of lore)
- Robin Hood - Was trained by one in archery and combat.
- Martha Jane Cannary Bruke aka CALAMITY JANE"Stop bothering me, or you might see a true Calamity."
- Always Accurate Attack - When pulls the trigger, it will hit someone. Whether or not the attack does damage varies from servant to servant.
- Awesome Mccoolname - Calamity. Jane. Nuff Said.
- Consummate Liar - Likes to give a little more "ommph"to her tales. Not that she needs to.
- Improbable Aiming Skills - What lets her fight evenly with servants.
- Nickname Basis - Everyone calls her Calamity, and she prefers it over her own name.
- The Gunslinger - You'll find no one better then her.
- Weak, but Skilled - Her skill with guns is second to none but its more or less all she has
General tropes for Lancers
- Brynhildr"Death is a gift for some."
A daughter of Odin and one of the noblest of shield maidens that had walked the land, she slowly started to break down after going through different events throughout her life. By the time she served Odin as a Valkyrie, she had already become a bitter individual obsessed with the idea her idea of "justice". Her wish is the rebirth of the gods.
- Saito Musashibo Benkei"Letting you pass is the last thing I will do."
A warrior monk born in 1155, Benkei has never been a person to back down from a challenge. Outside of battle, he can be a fun guy to be around. Inside of battle, he's a bloody horror to see on the enemies side of the field. His goal is only to test his strength against the other servants.
- Anime Hair - Just look at how spikey it is!
- Blood Knight - Loves a good fight.
- KatanasAreJustBetter - Averted. His sword is a keep sake from his former lord and he never uses it.
- Xenophon"Excess of grief for the dead is madness; for it is an injury to the living, and the dead know it not."
- Badass Bookworm - He's a soldier and a scholar
- Bradamante di Montalbano"I have limits. I simply don't accept them."
- Anti-Magic - Well, moreso than other Lancers. She has a magic ring to boost hers.
- Honda Tadakatsu"Let this one's Tonbo-giri become your passage to hell."
- Failure Is the Only Option - Natural, given just what he's fighting against.
- He-Man Woman Hater - Dose not like women at all.
- Razor Wind - capable of this.
- Sacrificed Basic Skill for Awesome Training - Completely hopeless outside of battle.
- Undying Loyalty - To the point where his only goal is to keep his former masters decendent safe.
General tropes for Riders
- Guan Yu"I have followed the code, I have followed my lord, and that has made me content.
Known as the Chinese God of War (and Righteousness), he is a man that does not like to be toyed with. A man full of morals, he hold a warriors honor in high regard and his word is his law.
Though he's perfectly willing to break said word should the time call for it. His wish is aid his master (if their goal is just) and to wish for "world peace" himself. Should he not be able to accomplish this, then merely wishes to die together with his master.
- Honor Before Reason - Averted. He's willing to break an oath when he believes what he is doing is "right".
- I Gave My Word - And has a tendency to get violent with those who break theirs.
- Pride - And it isn't a character flaw.
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms - Where he originates from.
- Anne Bonny"Let's put some perspective on things, shall we?"
A woman who was born the illegitimate child of an attorney, she didn't enjoy much of her early life. After a series of events over the years, she eventually became one of the most well known pirates on the seven seas. She was eventually captured and executed at the young age of 20. Her wish is to win a second go at life. And have fun in the process.
- Cool Boat - It's her only Noble Phantasm. It flies and shoots magical laser beams.
- Guns Akimbo - Dual wields flintlocks.
- Wholesome Crossdresser - Dresses like a man. Not that it's a bad thing.
- Bedwyr"I still serve."
A knight in service to King Arturia as one of her Knights of the Round, he was known as the "The One-Handed Knight" due to having one of his hands cut off in a battle with Lancelot. His goal is to revive Arturia and serve her once more. Can't seem to understand that half the things he says in public can be takenthe wrong way.
- Bishōnen - To the point where people think...
- Four-Star Badass - Led armies into battle as one of the Knights of the Round.
- Handicapped Badass - Yes, he sure is 'hand'icapped
- Horseback Heroism - What he specializes in.
- Spartacus"I am no one's puppet."
Famed Gladiator who took it upon himself to escape captivity and raise an army amongst the slaves. He isn't quite the hero or villain that history painted him as, being more worried about his own skin then those who followed him. However, it is undoubtable that he is a brilliant tactician and strategist, managing to hold off the Roman Legions with nothing but an army of gladiators and slaves. He is mildly angry at the fact that he spent his life fighting for freedom only to find himself a slave once more.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl - His partner Alex is positively dwarfed by him
- Improvised Weapon - He is a master of using random objects as effective weapons
General tropes for Casters
- Anti-Magic - Which is odd, considering it's not one of their actual class skills.
- Tamamo no Mae"Do you like me, master?"
One of the most well-known Kitsune in lore. A Caster-class Servant partnered with Luciano, she is a powerful witch with unsurpassed ability in that field, as well as a supernatural ability to always be squeaky clean, complete with an aromatic scent. She fights for the sake of her Master, as well as to prevent the Fuyuki disaster from happening in Lucca.
- Kill Sat - Her ultimate Noble Phantasm is a magical Kill Sat mirror, Amaterasu.
- Physical God - She is actually Amaterasu, Depowered as the gods grew closer to men and vice versa.
- Time Abyss - 50000 years old.
- Useless Useful Spell - Throwing a
cursed rockcurse spell with instant death properties. Of course, its hit probability is low, and can be made useless by high prana or luck.
- Tiresias"You don't really want to know, you just think you do."
The legendary blind prophet of greek myth, adviser to kings and men of great renown, seeker of truth who was blinded for his honesty. And mostly a grumpy, angry old man that hated his job.
- Blind Seer - The blind seer himself.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall - While other characters have their profile written by the Rper that plays them, Tiresias wrote his own profile.
- Merlin Ambrosius"Amuse me."
Uther's, and eventually Arturia's, court magus. A Caster-class Servant partnered with Seikou, he is a half-incubus prankster and skirt chaser who spends most of his time... well... playing pranks and chasing skirts. He's in the war just for the fun of it.
- Badass Cape - Doesn't go out without wearing one.
- Imhotep"What have you built, little man?"
Ancient Egyptian Polymath and one of the most intelligent and skilled men in antiquity; Imhotep held a vast number of positions from High Vizier to Egyptian King Djoser to High Priest of Heliopolis. He is most famous for designing the pyramid of Djoser, the first pyramid in existence, and curing over 200 diseases thousands of years before Hippocrates was born. In the War he fights to claim the Grail and make himself, or at least his name truly immortal.
- Berserk Button - Touching or defacing his pyramid, the Mummy Trilogy
- Combat Medic - Considered the Father of Medicine
- Evil Chancellor - Averted. He is extremely loyal to those he deems worthy. You just have to prove yourself first.
- Hypnotic Eyes - Not his, but those of his Noble Phantasm, the Was of Ptah.
- Insistent Terminology - Thats The Mighty Imhotep.
- Mundane Utility - Among a host of other skills he has A-ranked Pottery.
- Renaissance Man - The Ur-Example
- Shout-Out - One might call him the ultimate Combat Butler. That and his repertoire of Magecraft does include Ancient Egyptian Laser Beams
- Surrounded by Idiots - He certainly seems to think so.
- TheDragon/Number Two - Prefers the seat next to the throne. His role depends on the will of his Master.
- Third-Person Person - Occasionally
General tropes for Assassins
- Back Stab
- Dirty Coward - What other classes consider them to be.
- In the Back
- One-Hit Kill - What they try to accomplish.
- Professional Killer
- Goemon Ishikawa"Sure thing, Master."
The legendary shinobi. An Assassin-class Servant partnered with Genessa, he is a master of the ninja arts, particularly in the many different ways to assassinate people. He has a pretty justified fear of oil (see below). Goemon fights for another shot at life.
- Self-Duplication- One of his Noble Phantasms
- Status Buff - He can strengthen any weapon he picks up to the level of a Rank E Noble Phantasm.
- Why Did It Have To Be Oil? - He was boiled alive in it. It's understandable.
- Dr. Jacob Heller"Are you afraid of the dark?"
Born in London, 1868, Dr. Jacob Heller is the youngest (date wise) servant to be fighting in the war. He was a serial killer in his former lifetime, officially recorded as the slayer of 11 girls. Unlike other heroes participating in the war, Dr. Heller had faded into history rather then dying in a spectacular fashion. He has no wish, only interested in inflicting more pain and suffering on to anyone he can get his hands on.
Also, he's Jack the Ripper.
- Blue-and-Orange Morality - Subverted. Jack claims to adhere to this but really he's just evil.
- Combat Sadomasochist - Non sexual example. He wants to be hurt as much as he wants to hurt other people.
- Crippling Overspecialization - Even more so than traditional Assassins from Fate/Stay Night. In the daylight he is nearly as weak as a Servant can be. In the darkness he becomes an unstoppable murder machine.
- Darkness = Death
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin / Gratuitous German - His Noble Phantasms are named the same thing, only titled in German and then named in English. Example: Schatten Schritt - Shadow Stride
- For the Evulz - Tortures/Kills people for shits and giggles.
- Jack the Ripper - The man himself ladies and gentleman.
- Knife Nut - His weapon of choice.
- Mad Doctor - His day job was being a Physician.
- Manipulative Bastard - He's one of the most charming men you'll ever meet. Doesn't change the fact that he'll torture you the first chance he gets.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast - "Jack the Ripper", Subverted in that he's actually one of the weakest servants in the war.
- Nice Hat - See image above.
- Omnicidal Maniac
- Red Baron - Once more, "Jack the Ripper". And once again subverted, as he is still one of the weakest servants.
- Serial Killer - This should be obvious.
- Weak, but Skilled - Most of his skills only work during certain times of the day. And even when they're at full power/potential, their still weaker in comparison to other servants powers. Is also horrible in a straight up fight (though this should be expected, given his class).
- Hassan-i-Sabah XIX/Fatima Al-Faqadi"I will not fail you again"
She's the last of the Hassans, who didn't really know she was a Hassan because she was conducted posthumously. She was trained at an early age by the Hashshashin, and manages to become one of the most talented assassin in the clan/organization. However a loss to her brother, the 18th Hassan, gave her an inferiority complex regarding her skills as an assassin. She died in an effort to delay the Mongolian horde from approaching the fortress Alamut, in order for the evacuation of the nearby villages to be completed. Her goal is to serve her master and making up for her failure in her last mission.
- Blow You Away - One of her NPs is causing a sandstorm.
- Dark-Skinned Blond - Dark Skinned Whitey
- [Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep" - Everyone Calls Her Hassan-i-Sabah the 19th - but her real name is Fatima Al-Faqadi
- Knife Nut - Her preferred weapons of choice are a pair of knives.
- Older Than They Look - 17, looks around 10
- Power Fist - Subverted and played with. They do, in fact, pack an extra punch just not super strength. Instead, they release toxins that effect the body and mind.
- Split Personality - Two of them. The first one's pretty friendly, while the second one is ridiculesly paranoid about those around her.
- Token Mini-Moe - For the assassins
- Chevalier D'eon"Let us then live the life of children of God, and let us stop simply usurping that name. God makes clear whenever he pleases that he is the master of heart. He alone can change us; he alone must be glorified for our change; for allowing us to overcome prejudices from birth and habit."
An individual born in the 1700's, he was noted at a young age to have an effiminate facial and body structure. This was due to a lack of Testosterone running through his system. In short, a hermaphodite (and quiet aggitated by this fact). It later proved invaulable when he was sneaking around England as a spy for the French king. His Wish to go back in time and redo the day he published his letters, memories and properties of the French king aka Expose King Louis the 15th's plot to invade England.
- Book Worm - Loves books. It's one of his two hobbies. His other is...
- Blood Knight - Beating the living shit out of people.
- Dual Wielding - Skilled at this.
- Four-Star Badass - Well, captain really. But this still applies.
- Fragile Speedster - His greatest Stat Ranking is A AGI, with everything else being D's and C's.
- Hermaphrodite - Uses male pronouns to boot.
- Precision F-Strike - Comes with being a former captain for the french military.
- Ahwang Kongju"As a Shaman and by the Guidance of Dalsun... I will always protect you..."
- God in Human Form - The avatar of Dalsun.
- Heroic Sacrifice - Gave herself up in her previous life so that her home village could live on.
- Mama Bear - Does not take threats to her master well.
- Sinister Scythe - Oh yes~
- Undying Loyalty - Only wishes to serve her master.
- You Gotta Have Purple Hair - Her disguise.
General tropes for Berserkers
- Power Born of Madness - Mad Enhancement class skill
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity - Subverted. They gain a boost in rank to all stats, but they lose the ability to activate their Noble Phantasms. The cost is just not worth the boost.
- Attila the Hun"I shall honor you with my services!"
The genius emperor of the Hunnic empire who almost conquered Rome. A Berserker-class Servant partnered with Kosviel, he is a master tactician who also has the uncanny ability to do housework quite well. He's in the war so that he can deal with some unfinished business with the Italians afterward.
Profile still under construction.
- Real Men Wear Pink - Attila the Hun. In a maid outfit.
- BEOWULF"I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger. I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night. Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power! I! AM! BEOWULF!"
BEOWULF is the Son of Edgetho and King of the Geats. He became his own man when he slayed Grendel and gained acknowledgment for his abilities. Died years later in an epic battle against a dragon. His Goal is to be the "most glorious of heroes."
- Good Old Fisticuffs - Most swords break when he uses them due to his mighty strength. He prefers his fists in their stead.
- Fanboy - Of several heroes participating in the war.
- Memetic Mutation - You must capitalize BEOWULF. No exceptions. The meme is invoked because everyone's seen the movie.
- Hwarang Kim Yushin"Listen up. This fight is mine!"
A legendary Korean general who was known as "The Unifier". She fought to end the war between the kingdoms of Korea. Proud, Practical, and an all around lady of action. Her goal is to end the current fighting between North and South Korea, as well as gain the chance to apologize to her son.
- Abusive Parents - Inverted, Yushin is the abusive parent. She wanted to have her son executed for not dying in battle.
- Four-Star Badass - Was a general in her former life.
- Genderbender - One of it's victims. For better or worse.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl - Love to drink.
- Enkidu"Live well, Fight well, Die well."
- The Lancer - To Gilgamesh.
- Cú Chulainn"If this dog has a child, I will raise it myself into a strong and loyal watchdog. Until then, I will continue to protect you."
Summoned to fight in the sixth grail war by Ray, he has been summoned this time as a Beserker. His profile can be found in the fate/stay night character sheet section located here.
- Body Horror: Can officially use Warp Spasm.
- Isaak Friels"We are the human animal, collective consciousness of darkness itself."
A Magus Killer contracted by Clock Tower. He's best known for his nice hat, and being a master troll. Oh, and the picture is just for reference. He insists that his hair is brown.
Profile still under construction.
- Nick Name Basis - Everybody calls him "Hat Man".
- Lenneth Archimedes"From the ancient of days, a legacy of genius."
Quoted from the woman herself. "I'm basically Kimblee, except my schtick is "melting things and people on the verge of death are beautiful because that's what being alive really looks like" rather than "screams of agony is music to me". Yeah. That about sums her up.
- I Work Alone - Averted, is perfectly willing to have partners. Few, mind you, but still willing.
- Laser Blade - One of her spells turns her sword into a god damn lightsaber
- Pyromaniac - Has a tad obsession with melting things.
- Victoria Devereu"Bo-ring."
Grumpy teenager who might've bitten off a bit more than she could chew by following Erin to Lucca. And she's also a wanted criminal. Since that's sort of important.
- A-Cup Angst - But don't call her flat. She'll give you cancer.
- Berserk Button - Calling her a boy, flat, or short will send her flying off the deep end.
- It Amused Me - Her reason for blowing things up.
- Fujino Asagami"Spin, spin, spin..."
An alternate version of that Fujino Asagami, she joined the church to live a solitary life as a nun after finishing high school. Unfortunately for her, they had other plans, and decided to use her power for the Burial Agency. Along with Ciel and a third Burial Agent, She agreed to be sent to supervise the Sixth War, mostly as a legitimate excuse to quench her thirst for killing. See the respective character page for more information.
- Dual Wielding - Black Keys, but she's not that good with them.
- Amadeo Giudotti"It is written to love thy enemy and pray for those who persecute you. Then consider this tough love, for I shall be doing the persecuting."
Burial Agent number Four, Amadeo is a magus from a family that, in its quest for immortality discovered a way to stop physical aging. Unable to do the same to the aging of the soul, he cut a deal with The Church to give him additional research resources in exchange for his services in the Agency. Amadeo has been active for at least two hundred years, and has developed a twisted, sadistic sense of humor. He most eagerly accepted this latest mission to supervise the Grail War, because he'll have an excuse to kill any extra heretics that show up.
- BFG - When the going gets tough, Amadeo whips out his semi-automatic grenade launcher that's loaded with reinforced grenades.
- Charles Atlas Superpower - Par for the course of being a Burial Agent. He ups the ante, however, by having two centuries of fighting experience and training, which allows him to top even executors of Kotomine's level.
- Really 700 Years Old - Really Three Hundred Years Old
- Rule of Three - Allegedly the name of a magecraft that he supposedly uses. It allows him to carry three times more Black Keys than physically possible, throw them three times faster, and allows them to 'magically' return to his Hyper Space Arsenal exactly three minutes after being thrown. This apparently parodies Ciel's abilities in the Tsukihime anime.
- Or is referencing the abilities of the person his face claim is.
- Status Buff - As if the high-level Charles Atlas Superpower weren't enough, Amadeo takes this even further by using Reinforcement magecraft on himself, the grenades in his grenade launcher, and his Black Keys.
- Weak, but Skilled - He doesn't have the Seventh Holy Scripture, superior magical abilities, or regenerating powers like Ciel, Mystic Eyes of Distortion like Fujino, or any other quirky powers that the other members of the Burial Agency have, but Amadeo makes up for it by being just that damn good.
- Cardinal Vezzoni"I intend to take every measure possible to ensure the success of this operation."
The leader of the Assembly of the Eighth Sacrament and one of the bigwigs of The Church, the Cardinal personally came to Lucca, bringing with him a veritable army of Executors and Knights. His biggest priority is to keep the Grail War under control, even if it means doing terrible things to make that possible.
- Tetsuro Yochi"If you put your mind to it, anything is possible."
A Japanese transfer student with a passion for kendo, to the point of being last year's world champion. He hangs out with Miguel, and sees past the latter's facade. Tetsuro also likes Tigers.
- Spear Counterpart - Male Taiga, complete with love for tigers.
- Wander Mcallister"I've never explored something that I immediately regretted."
- Cosplay - Does this on occasion
- Omniglot - Speaks English, Italian, and Japanese.
- Scary Shiny Glasses - At times.
He could rival Gendo's
- Two-Teacher School - A three Teacher School]
- Amato Manlius"Hello!"
- Berserk Button - Insult his cooking/harming his family.
- Big Brother Instinct - Just a tad protective of his sister.
- Picky Eater - Why he became a chef. Cooks food to meet his standards.
- Sibling Seniority Squabble - Though onesided on Amato's part, he was born two seconds after Isaia.
- Ilaria Manlius"Ahhh! I dont think I was supposed to say that!"
- Did I Just Say That Out Loud? - Has a knack for talking without thinking
- Dude Magnet - Much to her brothers displeasement
- Isaia Manlius"Actually, statistically speaking, travelling by air is one of the safer modes of transport. You know. 0.05 deaths per billion kilometres travelled."
- Big Brother Instinct - With his family, but especially with his sister.
- Death Glare - Aimed at any and all suitors for his sister.
- Drives Like Crazy - has perfected it into an art form.
- Knight Templar Big Brother - In regards to any suitors for his sister.
- Wrong Genre Savvy - He knows his genre, yes, but thinks he's in a romantic slice of life comedy. Oh how wrong he is...
- Ilario Manlius"Sewing is the mark of a real man!"
- Real Men Wear Pink - Real Men Can Sew
- Ryukishi Tomokazu"So much for Living a Normal Life ... "
- Delinquent - Is seen as this by the teachers at his school, his good grades be damned.
- Fangirl - Has them, much to his chagrin.
- Honorifics - His roommates call him Aniki
- I Just Want to Be Normal - Wants to start over with a fresh life.
- Yakuza - His adoptive father used to work for them, is a former ganger memeber himself, and is currently on the run from them.
- Marie Testarossa'"..."''
- Book Worm - Loves Detective Novels.
- Alphard Alshua
- Aria Gianfranso"If I hear anyone utter that dreadful word called -tsundere-, I will make that person regret it. Very, very much."
- Red Baron - "Blue Tornado"
- Daisuke Matarami (Red) & Kenshi Sozika (Blue)N/A
- Eva Princeton"Seems like you've caught me at a bad time. Sit down and have a Snickers bar~"
- Evgeniya Alekskaya Konstantinova"Cake was not lie, Comrade. In fact, it was delicious."
The daughter of an insignificant two-generation magus family, her father was killed in war before he could pass on his crest to her. She was raised by Vasily, a crime lord and magus. Was shafted into working as a maid for the Don Osvaldo Mezzanotte when Sergei, Vasily's son, pulled a few strings.
- Professional Killer - Half of her job is keeping the house clean, the other half is murdering anyone who becomes a threat to her employers.
- Retired Badass - Retired after 11 years in the Spetsnaz
- The Mafia - Was raised by a Russian one, now works for an Italian one.
- Kernsviel von Einzbern"In case you haven't realized yet, she is what we call "a Justica"."
The "twin sister" of Kosviel von Einzbern, she is biologically 20 years old. Her actual age is 10. Though Kernsviel doesn't know that she exists. Her goal in life is more or less to become the Holy Grail.
- Klaus"Jawohl, Meisterin!"
Kosviel's butler. The latest unit from the venerable Klaus-Type Model of homunculi, he specialises in high-speed transportation, bodyguard duty, and most recently, the dirty work of handling modern technology. He is responsible for getting his mistress around, operating any familiars she might create so that she remains free to do other things, and of course, protect her.
- Satellite Character - He is controlled by Kosviel's RPer and more or less just revolves around her.
- Younger Than They Look - He's one year old.
- Kyouko TanikawaN/A
- Satellite Character - Her profile only has a name and a picture. Nothin else.