White Block Characters
- Race: HumanAge: "Don't remember yet"
Mysterious guest summoned by Theodore's experimental magic circle.
An adorable little girl. She fell into the mysterious treehouse from a skylight and encountered the peculiar humanoid creature Deemo. Smart, determined, curious about everything and is also a little bit mischievous.
Despite losing her memory, she is still working hard to return to the window in the sky.
This is the world inside the mirror. If you want to know more, please go ask the Masked Girl.
- Race: HumanAge: 19 yrs old (16th of Dew month)
The Kingdom of The Sun's beloved princess, kind and gentle, clever and wise. Raised in a castle surrounded by friendly faces, she feels deep and genuine compassion for her subjects. Lacking worldly experience, she can be rather unsuspecting of others and a bit too trusting.
An idealist who oversimplifies matters of the state, she is often accused of naivety when proposing impractical strategies.
Attaches great importance to the relationships between people; during crucial moments she finds it hard to focus when difficult decisions have to be made.
- Barrier Maiden: Her main power. She can bless her allies with Armor to protect them from harm. Her 2-Orb skill also give them Damage Reduction to minimalize any damage even further, while her Skin variant gives them Tank-up to generate new armor every time they get attacked.
- Break the Cutie: Poor Angelia is no longer the same after being involved in the civil war against her own uncle. Even Naya, one of her closest guardians, feels disturbed at her newfound ruthlessness.
- Broken Pedestal: Angelia after discovering the poor conditions of the Slums and that Theodore had orchestrated her kidnapping.
- Gameplay and Story Integration:
- Angelia's skills generally give armor to the frontline and activate their corresponding orb skill. She's best with characters that have protected her in her journey or is their job to do so, like Sione, Dylan and even Crushfang.
- She and Theodore are both Sun Kingdom monarchs, and their skillsets are very similar to reinforce that notion. However, the all-loving Angelia has a healing skill to keep her teammate alive, while the callous Theodore instead gives his teammate taunt so that they die for him.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Angelia plays this trope to a T, being introduced as the naïve and sweet Princess. Even at war, she had wanted to minimise casualties at all costs which is implied to be why she had been losing. She later becomes more ruthless in a bid to win the war against Theodore.
- King Incognito: Angelia visits the Bears without revealing she's the kingdom's princess. The fact her kidnappers knew her status is the first sign The Conspiracy is afoot.
- Parental Substitute: Theodore, after her father William dies leaving her orphaned. Dylan as well, especially once Theodore shows no intention on letting Angelia claim the throne.
- Race: HumanAge: 47 yrs old (18th of Mist month)
Former professor of the Rune Academy's Life Magic house, who currently has a lab established on Paradise Prairie to study the interaction of energy between runes and living beings.
An uncommunicative loner who distrusts others and barely shows emotion, he is the mad scientist-type with megalomaniacal tendencies.
If something doesn't go according to plan, he gets extremely disgruntled and hysterical, often being mistakenly labeled as one more to be locked away in an asylum.
- Catchphrase: His "Nani?!" voiceclip plays every time he's attacked, on each hit.
- Department of Redundancy Department: Experiment was born from his experiments, so the succesful experiment was named Experiment. Actually subverted on his end; Aosta named it MX46. Played straight by the game itself, however, as Experiment's name in the roster page and in the story is Experiment.
- Lack of Empathy: He views almost everyone not named Morris Dietrich as an object to analyze or dissect for his own purposes. When he does help someone, there is always an ultierior motive (such as helping Yamitsuki only because she is of a valuable bloodline).
- Mad Scientist: Eccentric professor who experiments on the corpses of Void Monsters. Experiment is born from his experiments. He does help people who caught Void Disease (still for his own ends). All of his efforts are for the sake of his dead mentor, Morris.
- Memetic Mutation: The fandom really loves his Catchphrase.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: He is always on the lookout for survivors of Atlas who may have been infected with void energy. However, while he sometimes offer medications to ease the symptoms, other times he pretty much want to analyze them for his research.
- Shadow Archetype: He is very much like his beloved mentor, Morris, except that aside from arrogance, he lacks most of Morris' more social traits.
Diana Juan Gomez
- Race: Lizard NobleAge: 18 yrs old (5th of Rain month)
Though she bears a heavy burder and feels frustrated inside, she rarely reveals a weak side. She will only put down her guard around General Lazer, where she maintains a complicated expression that is hard to put into words.
- Broken Pedestal: She's idolized Lazer since she met him, but the relationship has been strained since his assassination of Andrew forced her to permanently take on the "Diana" role.
- Dead Person Impersonation: Diana Juan Gomez is dead, the Diana in the story is an orphan who went by the name of Clover.
- Determinator: Pretty much nothing goes this woman's way but she does not know how to give up. She's been that way since she was a baby.
- Foil: To Angelia. An untested monarch contending with internal forces looking to take advantage of her, supported by a famous hero. Both took their throne through violence, both feel compelled to do things they don't want to do for the good of their kingdoms. The main difference is that Diana is trying to end the Desert Kingdom's bloody traditions, and is a Fake King who's assumed the original Diana's identity.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Has a fair bit of martial arts skill, taught to her by Lazer.
- Identical Stranger: Her body double is her dead ringer. The only way to tell them apart is to look at their hands, the body double's was crushed as a newborn.
- I Got You Covered: Her Relief mechanic has her attack whenever the front ally takes damage.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: As a Lizard Noble, she was born in a creche with dozens of her fellows, and had many actual older and younger siblings. Holding the throne means she outlived most of them. Actually Averted because Clover was an orphan with no siblings.
- Mysterious Veil: Diana starts to wear one at SSR. Because at that point Clover has taken over for the real Diana.
- The Straight and Arrow Path: When threatened, Diana goes for the giant crossbow.
- The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask: Diana is an oddly benevolent ruler, for a place as harsh as the Desert Kingdom, but the Snake God help anyone foolish enough to mistake her gentleness for weakness. In private, she's mostly... tired.
Dumb Bear Soldier
- Race: BearAge: 30 yrs old (15th of Maple month)
A Bear guard stationed in Totemtaff. Though kind-hearted and earnest, he's rather slow, literally and figuratively.
An honest and simple fellow, "smart" is not a word anyone would associate with him. Because of this, he is often teased and looked down upon by his Bear comrades, and is only assigned basic jobs such as guard duty. He constantly screws up and gets in trouble during his job. However, he's unbelievably lucky and always manages to somehow save the day in the end. Despite his problems, things tend to turn out just fine for him.
On top of that, he also has a beautiful wife who is the envy of all Bears. Enjoying the sumptuous and tasty lunch box prepared by his wife is the happiest moment for him every day. He is the living embodiment of the idiom "Fortune favors fools."
- Childhood Brain Damage: Something happened to make Bighammer into Dumb Bear.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: Was a rising star of bearkind before his accident, and since his marriage has realized that he's still very strong.
- Dumb Is Good: The nicest, kindest person in the cast, and also the stupidest by far.
- Lethal Joke Character: Starts each battle by laying out his lunch. When he's finished it, he's got one or more 15-turn defense/attack buffs to power his multi-hit attacks.
- Mechanically Unusual Class: Every Sdorica character is unique, but Dumb Bear Soldier is a support position tank. Becomes Fridge Brilliance when you realize that he supports your front line by doing their job!
- Noodle Incident: We know it was probably a hit to the head but beyond that...
- No Name Given: Subverted. The game refers to him as Dumb Bear Soldier, but his actual name is Bighammer.
- Ugly Guy, Hot Wife: He and Rose. That said, they're both bears.
- Race: PantherAge: 25 yrs old (4th of Snow month)
Fatima was selected as the priestess to host the Panthers' quadrennial "Inheritance Ritual". In order to show respect to the ancestors, Fatima must spend a hundred days to prepare for this event. During this hundred days, Fatima is not allowed to kill. She must meditate and shower multiple times a day to cleanse herself. Unless absolutely required, she is not allowed to talk with others.
On the day of the "Inheritance Ritual", as the priestess, Fatima must deliver the ancestor's voice to her fellow Panthers. She must also listen to the teachings given to the tribe by the ancestors. Other Panthers will offer meaty prey and fragrant fruit wines to thank the ancestors for their blessings for the past four years. They will also pray to the great ancestors to continue to look over the Panther tribe in the future.
- Green Thumb: Her 2o skill has her conjure vines to attack. In previous updates of the game, these vines can hit her own teammates.
- Luck-Based Mission: Without setting up Taunts beforehand, her skills all have randomized targets. Luckily, her passive ensures that once she uses a skill, she will have a few targets with Taunt to properly direct her healings/attacks, but even then her first and third skills can still misfire.
- Shock and Awe: Her strongest attack is a pair of lightning strikes.
- Stealth Pun: Lightning never strikes twice? In the same place? Fatima SP would like to differ.
- Race: HumanAge: 27 yrs old (1st of Dawn month)
Arcane General from Kingdom Of The Sun. She sports a sexy, luscious figure and has top-notch combat abilities to go alongside her looks. However, her lazy nature and nonchalant/rebellious personality caused Theodore to banish her to the borders as punishment. Loves drinking alcohol and seducing the opposite sex. She will actively pursue men who caught her eye, but she never met her true love. While appearing to be very sloppy, she always live up to the challenge when things really matter. She also has her own set of values when judging good and evil. Unique, charming and full of personality, her beauty stands out among the rest.
- Benevolent Boss: She cares about the well-being of her subordinates, saves them if they are kidnapped, and surrenders to Angelia's forces so that her remaining troops don't die for a lost cause.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Fredrica might be boy crazy, drink heavily, and sleep in whenever possible, but she was head of her class at Rune Academy and is a top military general.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Fredrica's military uniform is custom made and NOT standard issue, but she's adored by her subordinates and has Theodore's complete trust, and misses ending the Civil War by a hair twice.
- Christmas Cake: She wants to get married. She has standards though...
- Hot Witch: And proud of it.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Upon realizing that her side's losing, she decides to surrender to Angelia.
- Nice Hat: Sports one in all her incarnations.
- Rapunzel Hair: Always there, but especially apparent in her SSR form.
- Stripperiffic: She wears very revealing clothes.
- Vain Sorceress: An unusually young case (she's 27).
- Woman Scorned: When Jerome requests reassignment during his "General Trouble" storyline, Fredrica goes into full jilted lover mode.
- Race: MermaidAge: Estimated around 12 yrs old (Birthdate unknown)
A mermaid lingering amongst the depths of Maple Lake, kidnapped and dumped here at a young age.
Peculiar, mischievous and impulsive, she can surprisingly befriend others quickly due to her open and enthusiastic personality. Is on good terms with all Maple Lake residents except for the wicked Karnulla, who she absolutely despises.
Skilled in the practice of water runes, unlike a fish out of water, she doesn't lose her mobility upon dry land. Her singing voice is so lovely it has been known to make hardened criminals cry.
- Drowning My Sorrows: After her 'prince' causes her a heartbreak, she copes by chugging in lots of alcohol.
- Fairy Tale Motif: The Little Mermaid, especially the part where she is head-over-heels for a man who doesn't actually love her.
- Fantastic Racism: She loves her platypii, and as a result hates frogodiles who hunts them because they need to eat.
- Harp of Femininity: So far, she, at SSR, is the only character in the game who carries a harp.
- Magic Music: At SSR (and Alt), she grants healings and buffs to her teammates with her harp.
- Making a Splash: As a mermaid, she naturally is attuned to using water for her every need, fighting included.
- Our Mermaids Are Different: A fish demihuman, she has a mermaid tail, strange ears, and can move unimpeded on land.
- Rage Breaking Point: Seeing her "prince" is a scummy jerk triggers her transformation into an adult mermaid.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has teal hair.
- Younger Than They Look: Hestia is 12 but looks older. After her transformation to her SSR form, she's considered an adult.
- Race:HumanAge:24 yrs old (27th of Sea month)
Disciple of Nikola, the strategist who once served the late King William. After Nikola passed away, Hyde followed his master's dying wish and inherited the small school in a Paradise Prairie village. He taught poor children and was deeply trusted by the villagers.
Wise and resourceful, he handles issues in a calm and restrained manner. He always greets people with a gentle smile and very rarely displays strong emotions.
Occasionally, his speech appears to be a mix of lies and truths, like he is keeping something to himself, thus making it hard to read his thoughts. After the Kingdom of the Sun civil war broke out, he became strategist for Sunshine Infantry and served under Angelia.
- Clairvoyance: His right eye grants him visions of the future that always come true, though the visions are accompanied by extreme pain. It also turns out his visions only show a possible future, but when the future changes he can see that too.
- Deceptive Disciple: Murdered his mentor.
- Evil Makeover: He drops the mask at gold resonance, and sports a Slasher Smile and breaks out the Evil Laugh at a moment's notice.
- Gameplay and Story Integration: As an advisor, he is helpful towards white characters, such as Angelia and Theodore. And he indeed plays advisor to both of them.
- Interface Spoiler: If you manage to get him to SSR early in the story, his art turns noticeably more evil and he has his class title as "Legendary Conspirator ", which all but tells the player of his betrayal.
- Memetic Mutation: His speech in Chapter 16, and particularly the meme worthy face.
- Mismatched Eyes: His right eye is blue, while his left eye is purple.
- Not So Omniscient After All: The future always plays out exactly as how his visions have, except for the end of the Civil War which leaves him shocked. Angelia had won over Theodore even though he had originally foreseen both rulers perishing.
- Obviously Evil: Look at his SSR art. Or just look at his profile page. His voice actor's Dio. Yes THAT Dio.
- Occult Blue Eyes: Void disease has turned his right eye blue and given him the power to see into the future.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Covers his right eye.
- Playing Both Sides: After he sees the future where Theodore and Angelia both perish in the Civil War, he decides to help Angelia to oppose Theodore, but secretly becomes a spy for Theodore as well. He is eventually ratted out in the end, but he manages to make his escape.
- Power Glows: Using his 1o skill lets you see what effect his passive has by changing the color of his glowing eye.
- Purple Eyes: Protégé to former master tactician Nikola, who turns out to be a traitor and possesses the ability to look into the future as a result of his void disease.
- The Strategist: Learnt from his deceased teacher, the retired Sun Kingdom advisor and strategist Nikola. He later joins Angelia as her strategist during the Civil War.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: In his story the player learns he's a former child laborer who escaped the mines of Atlas and ended up as Nikola's ward. Subverted, he was just as cruel and manipulative as a child.
- Winds of Destiny, Change: Every turn he grants one of four different buffs, but unless you use his Foresight, even you have no idea what buff is in effect.
- You Gotta Have Purple Hair: Combined with Fashionable Asymmetry.
- Race: Tortoise BeastmanAge: 18 yrs old (10th of Sun month)
A tortoise demihuman from the East Alliance who is passive and lacks confidence. Whenever he gets into trouble, he's always the first one running. Originally an exchange student in the Desert Kingdom, after he got kicked out of school, he couldn't find the courage to go home and face his family. Currently staying with kind-hearted Lizards, he relies on various "skills" he learned back home to help him scrounge together enough money to live. Whether it's singing, dancing, rhyming, story-telling or selling, he does it all. His unusual performing style has made him a staple at the Bazaar, Harbor, and other spots in the Kingdom.
Although he's actually a tortoise, many people mistake him for a turtle. Confused about his place in society, he relies on his strange looks, slapstick humor and smooth talking to garner applause and laughter from the audience. His unique set of skills also often help him get out of trouble. In reality, he is very kindhearted, and when it is absolutely necessary he forces himself to lend a hand to those in need.
- Confusion Fu: Fights by tossing around fireworks and uses pinwheels to direct enemy attention around.
- Fatal Fireworks: His first skill launches a single damaging firework at the back row enemy.
- Lovable Coward: Prone to shirk away from danger at moment's notice, but he can't stop himself from actually helping a hurting person, such as a dying Sanchez.
- Street Performer: Storytelling, dancing, singing, clowning, Jia-Shen's a one-turtle show. He kinda has to take care of himself given that he flunked out of school...
- Race: DemihumanAge: 22 yrs old (16th of Rain month)
A cat-eared demihuman, who currently lives in seclusion with Roger somewhere on Paradise Prairie.
Although unable to recall his memories and now fondly regards Kittyeyes as a blood sister, her feral feelings prove otherwise, as Roger had never been viewed simply as siblings within that longing gaze.
Out of sheer luck, Kittyeyes happened to spot an attire at the bazaar one day, such purrfection in which she spent no time wasting to purchase. The sensational garment was chronicled to turn any chambermaid into Cinderella, the mere sight of it enough to stop men dead in their tracks.
Upon returning home, Kittyeyes immediately ditched her kitten heels and changed costume, walking to and fro holding a dinnerplate. Silently chanting the manuscript provided by the merchant, the scaredy cat anxiously waited for Roger's return......
- Race: Glimmer WolfAge: 1 yr old (Birthdate unknown)
Looks just like any other wolf, but is in fact one of the last remaining Glimmer Wolves.
The runt of the litter, discovered by Kittyeyes who then took him in.
Acts like a typical lap dog around Kittyeyes, demanding her attention and sulking when he doesn't get it. But should anyone try to hurt Kittyeyes, he's all business.
- Amplified Animal Aptitude: In this case, language. Koll doesn't just understand dog commands, he apparently understands human language very well.
- Beware the Nice Ones: He's a really good boy, but should you try anything stupid with his owners (Kittyeyes, and to an extent, Roger), you're dead.
- Big, Friendly Dog: A good boy. His SSR form counts as this.
- Killer Rabbit: Early resonance Koll is a big friendly puppy that happens to barbecue friend and ally alike with his third skill and passive+advisor. Also seen in his storyline, where, in a fit of rage, he erupts and burns an entire village singlehandedly.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Upon realizing that he has burned down a village and hurt Kittyeyes, he hastily leaves in guilt, and although he returns to defend Kittyeyes from a berserk Roger, he still leaves afterwards.
- Noble Wolf: At SSR, Koll's a vicious looking full-grown wolf who's violently protective of his friends.
- Playing with Fire: His fire power is immense enough that when he flips out, an entire village promptly goes up in flames.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Before SSR, Koll is an adorable wolf-puppy with fire powers.
- White Wolves Are Special: Koll is one of the last remaining Glimmer Wolves, semi-mythical creatures of great power.
- Race: DemihumanAge: 11 yrs old (11th of Sun month)
One day, the Bears held a massive banquet. Every single Bear was busy drinking and celebrating the occasion, which is why no one noticed a tiny "Cub" slipping her way into the party. Turns out, it's the always-daring Leah putting another one of her mischievous ideas into action.
When Leah heard that the Crystals on the Golems' back are worth a fortune, she decided to try and get her hands on some. Armed with her furry bear costume, she sneaked into Totemtaff in hopes to snatch up some Crystal shards lying around on the cavern floors.
Even if the Bear Soldiers do see through Leah's crappy disguise, it's safe to assume that because she is so adorable, they will turn a blind eye to her actions and forgive her.
- Race: DemihumanAge: 11 yrs old (11th of Sun month)
Leah's twin brother, one of the Slums' younger residents. A good natured soul with mature thinking beyond his age. Maintaining a childlike innocence, is easily excited when presented with something new.
Often ridiculed as a crybaby, he is determined to become mentally stronger, and aspires to be more like the tougher Nigel.
Brings a flying toy everywhere, a playmate that never leaves his side when he's lonely.
- Brats with Slingshots: R and SR Lio carries a giant slingshot on his back. It's taller than he is!
- Edible Ammunition: Both Lio's slingshot and his grenade launcher fire giant radishes.
- Grenade Launcher: At SSR, Lio trades the slingshot for an artillery.
- Little Bit Beastly: Lio has rabbit ears, a rabbit tail, and his legs from the knee down are the hindlegs of a rabbit.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Extroverted prankster Leah and crybaby Lio.
- Theme Twin Naming: Leah and Lio.
Lisa Ortiz Aguilar
- Race: HumanAge: 27 yrs old (28th of Dawn month)
Adopted daughter of Sherlock, the mechanical merchant, she resides within the Desert Bazaar. Sherlock spoils her rotten, making her a bit of a brat.
She possesses a fulsome figure that looks good from any angle.
Uninhibited and carefree, she's always bumping into people's elbows. People who don't know her may think she's easy, but she's actually quite shy and romantic in her own way.
- Deliberately Distressed Damsel: Tries to be one in a ploy to get Ned to rescue her. Seeing as he isn't there yet, she decides to let off some steam by beating some monsters which Ned witnesses. Ironically enough, that's what gets him interested in her.
- Foil: To Karen. Both were war orphans found in the desert and were taken in by men who raised them for their own ends. However, Lisa was raised with lots of love and affection, turning her into a spoiled yet sweet girl living a normal life, while Karen was raised to be a loyal soldier to Theodore.
- First Date Marriage: Ned proposes to her according to the Poleva Desert traditions after what seems to be their first date.
- Happily Married: With Ned.
- Love at First Sight: Fell for Ned when he helped her deal with some thugs hitting on her.
- Parental Marriage Veto: Sherlock isn't pleased with her plans to marry Ned, though he changes his mind later when Ned rescues him.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her sprite shows her hair reaches to her mid-thigh.
- Stripperiffic: Lampshaded by Ned.
- Race: SnakeAge: 11 yrs old
Although her body is weak and frail, she possesses a miraculous healing ability, which is what leads the faithful to see her as the reincarnation of the Snake Goddess. With the deliberate backing of the High Priest Devious, she became beloved amongst the people. This caused the prestige of the Holy Shrine to surpass that of the Desert Kingdom's Royal Court.
Her devotion to the Snake God is beyond measure; if she encounters blasphemy against him or is herself crossed, the offender will suffer unparalleled humiliation and wrath.
- Cute Monster Girl: Misa is an 11-year old lamia.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: It's obvious her clothing is meant to help her get comfortable with truth-revealing silks when she eventually develops.
- Good Is Not Nice: Misa is compassionate and thinks of her people first, but she treats criminals (read:blasphemers or people who personally piss her off) with the level of ruthless torture you'd expect from her advisor.
- The Medic: Misa is purely focused on restoring the HP of her allies, especially by making them revive faster. She gains buffs to her healing abilities whenever someone revives.
- Unwitting Pawn: She is groomed by Devious to become the Holy Maiden to amass support for the shrine, and by extension, for him. Once his plans for godhood start, he promptly tosses her away.
- Race: Owl BeastmanAge: It's a secret (13th of Flower month)
Pang's traveling companion, a baffling bird that loves to ruffle more than its own feathers. Doesn't have much capability and lacks skills of any description; yet beams with overwhelming confidence and a narcissistic tendency. Firmly believes in the law that "main characters never die", hence taking an arrogant approach to any possible situation thinking he's totally indestructible.
Shares similar traits with Pang, genuinely enjoys his style of cold humor. Likes to look for fun during idle moments, but his definition of entertainment usually wanders into dangerous waters, eventually bringing trouble upon himself.
Occasionally breaks the 4th wall with his comments, however no one around has ever seemed to notice.
- The Chew Toy: Comeuppance for his obnoxious behavior tends to arrive quickly. And it's always satifying.
- The Gadfly: Can't keep his mouth shut. Anything good that he does tends to be by accident.
- The Load: He can't really do anything on his own. Due to his self-proclaimed plot armor, everyone always comes to help him out of the problems he starts in the first place.
- Non-Action Guy: He has no damage skills in normal or SB form. Extends to the times you fight him, he's either a Flunky Boss or someone else's support (with one notable exception).
Sherlock Ortiz Aguilar
- Race: MechanicianAge: Manufacture date unknown (6th of Sea month)
A greedy merchant from the Mechanical Empire, infamously known for haggling over every last penny.
Is actually a small robot that likes to ride around in bigger robots. His favorite pastime is counting money with a smile on his face. Somehow he ended up raising Lisa and dotes on her terribly.
His eidetic memory excels at gathering intel and his stockrooms are almost always bursting with trinkets of every kind. As you'd expect from an untrustworthy businessman, he often makes a good profit. Customers keep coming back, however, because he has an uncanny ability to source items that nobody else can find.
- Expy: He's intensely greedy. He's distrusted by his community. He dotes on his daughter, who's the one thing he loves more than money. He loathes his daughter's boyfriend. He's very much inspired by Shylock the Jew from The Merchant of Venice.
- Fostering for Profit: How he ended up raising Lisa. At first, she was just a dancer that attracts customer to his stall. He later had a change of heart.
- Monster Suit: The real Sherlock is actually a small robot piloting a huge robot body. This hilariously becomes a plot point in Lisa's storyline, where Sherlock gets knocked off from his huge body, and Lisa mourns for her motionless 'father' until he reminds her that he's the smaller robot.
- Parental Marriage Veto: Disapproved of Lisa and Ned's plans to get married. He changes his mind when Ned rescues him only to charge off to save Lisa.
- Race: HumanAge: 18 yrs old (15th of Dew month)
Pink, the color of new life, of rosy cheeks.
The symbol of young life blossoming into its prime.
She's a decent swimmer, so for her, nothing beats having fun with her friends in the water.
In order to graciously treat everyone, she brought a snack that's become the source of all their power; an icy, sweet and sour, freshly squeezed juice. Though she won't admit it, the short time she spent with her friends that summer vacation is proof that Sharice has grown just a little bit...
- Race: Feather ClanAge: 22 yrs old (3rd of Maple Month)
It's not a surprise that people in the face of unknown fate, they will give up everything, just to get a slight glimpse of what the future holds. Intelligent and calculating, as well as possessing a sound mind. Aurora uses her way with words and enticing beauty to travel to various nations, slipping in with the nobles and elites, using fortune-telling and other suggestive methods to gather information on whatever she needs.
After one of her fortune readings, Aurora had the sudden bright idea to see what her own future holds. When she saw her silver hair donning and red-wearing self among the stars, she scoffed and buried it in the depths of her memory. It won't be a long, long time has passed when she finally remembers what she saw on that starry night...
- Astrologer: Her motif.
- Femme Fatale: In a different way than her normal self. Shirley SP doesn't directly seduce people, she acts as a fortune teller and offers to see the future in exchange for secrets. The one thing separating her act from any confidence game is that her fortunes usually come true.
- Gameplay Automation: Shirley SP acts every turn. Her skills grant stacks of her unique Planets buff, which determines her actions in combat.
- I Have Many Names: Goes by Aurora at this point in her life. Shirley seems to be her real name though.
- Seer: Like Hyde, the futures she divines are highly accurate. The only reason they're not 100% accurate is that she doesn't want them to be.
- Stance System: At 3, 6 or 9 stacks of Planets, Shirley attacks an enemy, armors an ally, and clears one of her orbs. Otherwise Shirley SP enchants a certain number of orbs with Enhance.
- The Stars Are Going Out: One of her voicelines has her say that all she can see is darkness...
- Stellar Name: "Aurora" as in "aurora borealis".
- When the Planets Align: The placement of the planets on the device behind her determines what she'll do during combat. She goes into active mode when they line up.
- Race: HumanAge: 21 yrs old (6th of Ice month)
Hailing from the Aldric bloodline, one of the families making up the Twelve Nobles of the Kingdom of the Sun, she commands the respect of all. With such a lustrous background paired with her awe-inspiring beauty, she remains one of the most sought-after candidates for a political marriage till this very day.As the daughter of the Aldric family, she was taught the proper dance etiquette. However, before she ever set foot in a ballroom, she volunteered to enlist in the army. Therefore, you don't get the opportunity to see her at a ball too often.Sione's dance is just like Sione's blade; disciplined but graceful, fancy yet with a glint of dreamy innocence. If she has taken the initiative and asked for a dance, "yes" is almost always the answer. As the moonlight shines and the flowers flow in the wind, embrace the sound of music, dance.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Her offensive 2o and 3o skills deal armor ignoring True Damage, and it's implied she's actually cutting through her targets.
- Dance Battler: Sione is dressed for a nighttime ball and during her defensive 3o she counts to three like she's counting steps in a dance.
- Flower in Her Hair: She replaces her tiara with a white flower.
- Kicking Ass in All Her Finery: Do not assume she's any less dangerous when she wears a ballgown.
- Mechanically Unusual Class: She's an offense oriented white orb character who armors the party when the enemy is undamaged. You have to leave enemies undamaged to use her defensive powers, and she also can't deal damage until the enemy already has been damaged.
- Pretty Butterflies: She has white butterflies floating around her.
- Virgin in a White Dress: Sione's moves express a certain delicacy. Until her offensive third skill is used, that is.
- Race: HumanAge: 42 yrs old (20th of Frost month)
The younger brother of late King William, Angelia's uncle and regent before she comes of age. Serious, taciturn and analytical, he has the mind of a chess grandmaster.
Adept at resolving conflicts among the nobility, he is a darling of the court, but widely despised by common folk.
He spurns his older brother William's kindhearted policies, instead favoring their late father's policy of aggressive expansion and growth, having grand plans for the Kingdom Of The Sun.
- Bad Boss: Despite Jahan's fantastic track record of serving him, Theodore is still very prone for threatening Jahan to not screw up in his service. And while Ralph may not be the brightest minion, Theodore's treatment to the red-hooded dude is just cruel, such as insulting Ralph to his face for not succeeding when the latter has used a Deadly Upgrade to try and kill Angelia.
- Gameplay and Story Integration:
- With some Irony thrown in, he has good synergy with his son, Elio.
- He and Angelia are both Sun Kingdom monarchs, and their skillsets are very similar to reinforce that notion. However, the callous Theodore gives his teammate taunt so that they die for him, while the all-loving Angelia has a healing skill to keep her teammate alive.
- Pet the Dog: Theodore is actually kind to Alice during the Deemo event.
- Pragmatic Hero: From his point of view, to the very least. He thinks that some things must be sacrificed for the greater good. This also causes him to clash with Angelia's ideals, which ultimately leads to a civil war.
- Redemption Rejection: After he survives losing the Civil War, he immediately sets off to plan his return after stomping on Elio's hopes and expectations.
- Race: HumanAge: 16 yrs old (26th of Ice month)
A star pupil at the Rune Academy, optimistic, impulsive and bursting with childish energy.
Happily takes all credit when things turn out well, but quick to point the finger at others when things goes wrong. With feigned bravado, she frequently bites off more than she can chew, eventually putting herself at a loss on where to begin.
Often mistakes criticism for praise; is a socially inept rune prodigy.
- Badass Adorable: Goes to Atlas and back, fending off armies of killer marionettes, and without even asking for help. And she's just a teenager.
- Nightmare Fetishist: A haunting singing coming from a Ghost Town infested with Creepy Doll? What a fun adventure!
- She Is All Grown Up: SSR Tica looks noticeably older and more composed than her R and SR versions.
- Student and Master Team: You usually fight her with Charle in a few quests, like Venture C14-6. To hammer the point home, at SSR Tier, she and Charle have relatively similar passives.
- Race: Feather ClanAge: 19 yrs old (9th of Frost month)
Real name Eve, she is a mysterious demihuman girl from the Slums. After leaving the Slums, she took on the name "Yamitsuki".
She currently works at Aosta's side as a secret agent. Smart, competent and extremely efficient, she always completes Aosta's request with outstanding results.
When she was undercover at the East Alliance, Yamitsuki took on a very different persona than her usual quiet self. She donned a seductive attire in order to exchange for important information.
Although she appeared to be more than capable of handling the outfit, she was in fact very exhausted from disguising as something she is not.
- Femme Fatale: She deliberately wears this persona in this form.
- Paper Fan of Doom: Her weapon this time. This also features into the difference between her normal self and her SP form: Her normal self uses a dagger and makes her adept at single-target assassinations, while with a fan at SP, she instead spams AoE.