White Orb Characters
- Race: HumanAge: "Don't remember yet"
Mysterious guest summoned by Theodore's experimental magic circle.
An adorable little girl. She fell into the mysterious treehouse from a skylight and encountered the peculiar humanoid creature Deemo. Smart, determined, curious about everything and is also a little bit mischievous.
Despite losing her memory, she is still working hard to return to the window in the sky.
This is the world inside the mirror. If you want to know more, please go ask the Masked Girl.
- Amnesiac Hero: Doesn't remember anything from outside the world of the treehouse.
- Back from the Dead: Both her passive and advisor skills revive downed allies over time.
- Ethereal White Dress: Her dress in R and SR forms is closer to a nightgown, or hospital dress.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Hers is a cat named "Mirai".
- Guest Fighter: Comes from the same world as Deemo.
- Locked Out of the Loop: Her original game is an Ontological Mystery where both Deemo and the Masked Girl happen to have the answers. The latter still seems to know what's going on...
- Proper Tights with a Skirt: Her story appearance and SSR form has her in black tights and a neat white dress.
- Replacement Goldfish: To Theodore, for Angelia.
- Slow-Motion Fall: She is introduced in "Past Interlude" falling out of the treehouse.
- Victory by Endurance: You win her "battle" with Masked Girl by surviving 12 turns. Not hard given Alice's many defensive options.
- White Mage: One of the purest support characters in the game, she provides armor, healing, revival asistance and a whole bevy of attack buffs. Also, she wears white.
- Race: HumanAge: 19 yrs old (16th of Dew month)
The Kingdom of the Sun's beloved princess, kind and gentle, clever and wise. Raised in a castle surrounded by friendly faces, she feels deep and genuine compassion for her subjects. Lacking worldly experience, she can be rather unsuspecting of others and a bit too trusting.
An idealist who oversimplifies matters of the state, she is often accused of naivety when proposing impractical strategies.
Attaches great importance to the relationships between people; during crucial moments she finds it hard to focus when difficult decisions have to be made.
- Barrier Warrior: Her main power. She can bless her allies with Armor to protect them from harm. Her 2-Orb skill also give them Damage Reduction to minimalize any damage even further, while her Skin variant gives them Tank-up to generate new armor every time they get attacked.
- Break the Cutie: The civil war changes her. Naya, her friend and guardian for years, is sometimes disturbed by Angelia's capacity for ruthlessness.
- Broken Pedestal: Angelia loses a lot of faith in her uncle when she experiences life in the Slums firsthand, and upon finding out that Theodore was behind her kidnapping.
- Gameplay and Story Integration:
- Angelia's skills grant armor and activate the front character's skills. She synergizes best with people who have protected her, like Sione, Dylan, Nigel, and Crushfang.
- She and Theodore are both Sun Kingdom monarchs, and their skills are very similar. However, the all-loving Angelia has a healing skill to keep her front teammate alive, while the callous Theodore instead gives his teammate taunt so that they die for him.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Angelia plays this trope to a T, being introduced as the naïve and sweet Princess. Even when the war breaks out, she sought to minimize casualties at all costs which is implied to be why she had been losing. Learning a bit of ruthless pragmatism lets her match Theodore, at least for a while.
- King Incognito: Angelia visits the Bears without revealing she's the kingdom's princess. The fact her kidnappers knew her status is the first sign The Conspiracy is afoot.
- Later on she becomes known to the slums dwellers as "Angel", with very few of them recognizing her as Angelia Carlos.
- Parental Substitute: Theodore, after her father William dies leaving her orphaned. Dylan as well, especially once Theodore shows no intention on letting Angelia claim the throne.
- Princess Protagonist: Despite the Ensemble Cast causing frequent perspective changes, Angelia remains the center of Sunset's story.
- Race: HumanAge: 47 yrs old (18th of Mist month)
Former professor of the Rune Academy's Life Magic house, who currently has a lab established on Paradise Prairie to study the interaction of energy between runes and living beings.
An uncommunicative loner who distrusts others and barely shows emotion, he is the mad scientist-type with megalomaniacal tendencies.
If something doesn't go according to plan, he gets extremely disgruntled and hysterical, often being mistakenly labeled as one more to be locked away in an asylum.
- Catchphrase: His "Nani?!" voiceclip plays every time he's attacked, on each hit.
- Department of Redundancy Department: Experiment was born from his experiments, so the successful experiment was named Experiment. Actually subverted on his end; Aosta named it MX46. Played straight by the game itself, however, as Experiment's name in the roster page and in the story is Experiment.
- Lack of Empathy: He views almost everyone not named Morris Dietrich as an object to analyze or dissect for his own purposes. When he does help someone, there is always an ulterior motive (such as helping Yamitsuki only because she is of a valuable bloodline).
- Mad Scientist: Eccentric professor who experiments on the corpses of Void Monsters. Experiment is born from his experiments. He does help people who caught Void Disease (still for his own ends). All of his efforts are for the sake of his dead mentor, Morris.
- Memetic Mutation: The fandom really loves his Catchphrase.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: He is always on the lookout for survivors of Atlas who may have been infected with void energy. However, while he sometimes offer medications to ease the symptoms, other times he pretty much want to analyze them for his research.
- Necromantic: He's obsessed with bringing his beloved Professor Morris Dietrich back to life. As of Mirage Chapter 12, he has succeeded by implanting Morris' character mineral into Elio.
- Shadow Archetype: He is very much like his beloved mentor, Morris, except that aside from arrogance, he lacks most of Morris' more social traits.
- The Unfettered: He will revive Morris, everything else be damned.
- Race: HumanAge: 24 yrs old (17th of Snow Month)
A student of the Rune Academy that's put his schooling on hold for the moment. Clark's studies focused on rune devices. He's got a talent for both studying and hand craftsmanship. Naturally careless and afraid of all things inconvenient, he believes his best quality to be his self-awareness. As a result, he has no problem putting down something that he doesn't have a knack for.
While studying at Rune Academy, Clark was satisfied with merely getting by. That continued until his research hit a bottleneck which he was unable to unravel. Under the advice of Headmaster Charle, he temporarily suspended his studies and planned to head to the Mechanical Territory to expand his horizons.
On his way, he passed through the Desert Kingdom and without overthinking it, he activated the robot Maria. His action caused him to become Maria's master (according to her) and got him wrapped up in a whole bunch of inconvenient messes, as well as introduced him to a handful of new friends. After the internal struggles of the Desert Kingdom settled down, he once again set out with Maria on their unknown journey.
- Audience Surrogate: Clark is the only main character in Mirage who knows about how Sunset played out, so it's his job to catch the rest of the crew up on important things like Elio's backstory.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Clark wanted Maria to listen to him. After she's fully repaired, he ends up wishing she'd cause the normal kind of trouble.
- Blinding Camera Flash: His 2o skill delays the enemy's turn with a flash.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Reflected in his passive, "Ah, Too Troublesome", when he's overcome by laziness, his skills stop working. Even his monikers reflect his laziness: Unenthusiastic Boy, Trouble-Free Teen, and Spokesman For Laziness.
- Butt-Monkey: Maria exists to cause chaos. Clark exists to clean up after her.
- Cloud Cuckoo Landers Minder: Clark repaired Maria, and now feels responsible for taking care of her.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Built a robotic version of Chuchu at Rune Academy. In the Desert Kingdom, he repaired Maria, whose construction is hundreds of years beyond the Applied Magic techniques taught at Rune Academy.
- Humble Hero: Helped prevent the entire Desert Kingdom from becoming the next Atlas. He doesn't make a big deal about it.
- Journey to Find Oneself: He left Rune Academy because his studies had hit a wall. Rather than inspiration, he found adventure. And then he reached the Mechanical Territory...
- Science Hero: When confronted by a problem, Clark relies on his gadgets to fix it. Or has Maria bulldoze it.
- Self-Deprecation: Claims he wasn't an honor student like Elio, but his inventions are years ahead of their time.
- Straight Man: To basically the whole Mirage cast.
Diana Juan Gomez
- Race: Lizard NobleAge: 24 yrs old (5th of Rain month)
Though she bears a heavy burden and feels frustrated inside, she rarely reveals a weak side. She will only put down her guard around General Lazer, where she maintains a complicated expression that is hard to put into words.
- Broken Pedestal: She's idolized Lazer since she met him, but the relationship has been strained since his assassination of Andrew forced her to permanently take on the "Diana" role. She nevertheless still respects him to a degree, even as he continues to act against her wishes.
- Dead Person Impersonation: Diana Juan Gomez is dead, the Diana in the story is an orphan who went by the name of Clover.
- Determinator: Pretty much nothing goes this woman's way but she does not know how to give up. She's been that way since she was a baby.
- Foil: To Angelia. An untested monarch contending with internal forces looking to take advantage of her, supported by a famous hero. Both took their throne through violence, both feel compelled to do things they don't want to do for the good of their kingdoms. The main difference is that Diana is trying to end the Desert Kingdom's bloody traditions, and is a Fake King who's assumed the original Diana's identity.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Has a fair bit of martial arts skill, taught to her by Lazer.
- Identical Stranger: Her body double is her dead ringer. The only way to tell them apart is to look at their hands, the body double's was crushed as a newborn.
- I Got You Covered: Her Relief mechanic has her attack whenever the front ally takes damage.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: As a Lizard Noble, she was born in a creche with dozens of her fellows, and had many actual older and younger siblings. Holding the throne means she outlived most of them. Actually Averted because Clover was an orphan with no siblings.
- Mysterious Veil: Diana starts to wear one at SSR. Because at that point Clover has taken over for the real Diana.
- The Straight and Arrow Path: When threatened, Diana goes for the giant crossbow.
- Student and Master Team: Her SR art is nearly a perfect reflection of Lazer's, down to the hostile figures in the back and foreground, implying that they're fighting together. She also pairs up with Lazer during her character story, but most of her fights are solo.
- The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask: Diana is an oddly benevolent ruler, for a place as harsh as the Desert Kingdom, but the Snake God help anyone foolish enough to mistake her gentleness for weakness. In private, she's mostly... tired.
Dumb Bear Soldier
- Race: Bear BeastmanAge: 30 yrs old (15th of Maple month)
A Bear guard stationed in Totemtaff. Though kind-hearted and earnest, he's rather slow, literally and figuratively.
An honest and simple fellow, "smart" is not a word anyone would associate with him. Because of this, he is often teased and looked down upon by his Bear comrades, and is only assigned basic jobs such as guard duty. He constantly screws up and gets in trouble during his job. However, he's unbelievably lucky and always manages to somehow save the day in the end. Despite his problems, things tend to turn out just fine for him.
On top of that, he also has a beautiful wife who is the envy of all Bears. Enjoying the sumptuous and tasty lunch box prepared by his wife is the happiest moment for him every day. He is the living embodiment of the idiom "Fortune favors fools."
- Childhood Brain Damage: Something happened to make Bighammer into Dumb Bear.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: Was a rising star of bearkind before his accident, and since his marriage has realized that he's still very strong.
- Dumb Is Good: The nicest, kindest person in the cast, and also the stupidest by far.
- Lethal Joke Character: Starts each battle by laying out his lunch. When he's finished it, he's got one or more 15-turn defense/attack buffs to power his multi-hit attacks.
- Mechanically Unusual Class: Every Sdorica character is unique, but Dumb Bear Soldier is a support position tank. Becomes Fridge Brilliance when you realize that he supports your front line by doing their job!
- Noodle Incident: We know it was probably a hit to the head but beyond that...
- No Name Given: Subverted. The game refers to him as Dumb Bear Soldier, but his actual name is Bighammer.
- Ugly Guy, Hot Wife: He and Rose. That said, they're both bears.
- Race: Feather TribeAge: 19 yrs old (8th of Ice month)
As Hanbei loves to say, "You don't work... you don't eat!". Elio's injuries have all healed up, and to pay back Morgan's Marvelous Circus for everything they've done, he's started getting his hands dirty. With a "little" bit of tough love from Hanbei, some encouragement from Hutchinson, and pitiful pleas from Ru-yi, he's hitting the big stage in a brand-new getup, lovingly crafted by the crew. And Sophie... well, she just can't wait!
With a few tantalizing turns, a haughty smile, and some lines designed to tug on the heart, his first show caused thirty-five audience members to faint, forty-seven bawled their eyes out, and one hundred and eight could be seen lingering around Elio's tent until the early morn... As a result, the circus had no choice but to ban Elio from ever getting on stage again. With a sigh of relief and a hint of disappointment, he's now resigned to working as a stagehand, helping Morgan's Marvelous Circus behind the scenes...
- Borrowed Catchphrase: Genderflips Joan's catchphrase into "Alas, what kind of man am I?" during A Christmas Crush tale.
- Classy Cane: Carries a cane as an accessory.
- Death Dealer: Levitates playing cards in his combat stance, which his first skill flings for considerable damage.
- Nice Hat: He wears a tophat. He pulls Sophie or Ru-yi out of it for his 4o, depending on the color of his cards.
- Phantom Thief: At least in the fictional world of A Christmas Crush, where he's a charming heartbreaker and professional thief.
- Pretty Boy: His good looks (combined with his stage character) made him an absolute sensation the one time he was allowed to perform.
- Stage Magician: His entire theme. However, his first performance was so successful that he was immediately demoted to stagehand duty. His skill are also all magician-themed, ranging from from card tricks, levitation, and pulling people out of hats.
- Stance System: Whether he's in Chance and Fate stance determines what color orb his 3o removes and whether his 4o is an attack or heal. It also changes what effects he passively applies to the command board.
- Race: Panther BeastmanAge: 25 yrs old (4th of Snow month)
Fatima was selected as the priestess to host the Panthers' quadrennial "Inheritance Ritual". In order to show respect to the ancestors, Fatima must spend a hundred days to prepare for this event. During this hundred days, Fatima is not allowed to kill. She must meditate and shower multiple times a day to cleanse herself. Unless absolutely required, she is not allowed to talk with others.
On the day of the "Inheritance Ritual", as the priestess, Fatima must deliver the ancestor's voice to her fellow Panthers. She must also listen to the teachings given to the tribe by the ancestors. Other Panthers will offer meaty prey and fragrant fruit wines to thank the ancestors for their blessings for the past four years. They will also pray to the great ancestors to continue to look over the Panther tribe in the future.
- Green Thumb: Her 2o skill has her conjure vines to attack.
- Luck-Based Mission: Without setting up Taunts beforehand, her skills all have randomized targets, and before Balance Buff, her skills can hit anyone on either side of the battlefield. Luckily, her passive ensures that once she uses a skill, she will have a few targets with Taunt to properly direct her healings/attacks, but even then her first skill can still misfire.
- Shock and Awe: Her strongest attack is a pair of lightning strikes.
- Stealth Pun: Lightning never strikes twice in the same place? Fatima SP can make it happen.
- Race: HumanAge: 27 yrs old (1st of Dawn month)
Arcane General from Kingdom Of The Sun. She sports a sexy, luscious figure and has top-notch combat abilities to go alongside her looks. However, her lazy nature and nonchalant/rebellious personality caused Theodore to banish her to the borders as punishment.
Loves drinking alcohol and seducing the opposite sex. She will actively pursue men who caught her eye, but she never met her true love.
While appearing to be very sloppy, she always live up to the challenge when things really matter. She also has her own set of values when judging good and evil. Unique, charming and full of personality, her beauty stands out among the rest.
- Benevolent Boss: She cares about the well-being of her subordinates, saves them if they are kidnapped, and surrenders to Angelia's forces so that her remaining troops don't die for a lost cause.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Fredrica might be boy crazy, drink heavily, and sleep in whenever possible, but she was head of her class at Rune Academy and is a top military general.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Fredrica's military uniform is custom made and NOT standard issue, but she's adored by her subordinates and has Theodore's complete trust, and misses ending the Civil War by a hair twice.
- Christmas Cake: She wants to get married. She has standards though...
- Hot Witch: And proud of it.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Upon realizing that her side's losing, she decides to surrender to Angelia.
- Nice Hat: Sports one in all her incarnations.
- Rapunzel Hair: Always there, but especially apparent in her SSR form.
- Stripperiffic: She wears very revealing clothes.
- Vain Sorceress: An unusually young case (she's 27).
- Woman Scorned: When Jerome requests reassignment during his "General Trouble" storyline, Fredrica goes into full jilted lover mode.
- Race: MermaidAge: Estimated around 12 yrs old (Birthdate unknown)
A mermaid lingering amongst the depths of Maple Lake, kidnapped and dumped here at a young age.
Peculiar, mischievous and impulsive, she can surprisingly befriend others quickly due to her open and enthusiastic personality. Is on good terms with all Maple Lake residents except for the wicked Karnulla, who she absolutely despises.
Skilled in the practice of water runes, unlike a fish out of water, she doesn't lose her mobility upon dry land. Her singing voice is so lovely it has been known to make hardened criminals cry.
- Drowning My Sorrows: After her "prince" breaks her heart, she copes by chugging lots of alcohol.
- Fairy Tale Motif: The Little Mermaid, especially the part where she is head-over-heels for a man who doesn't actually love her.
- Fantastic Racism: She loves her platypii, and thus hates the frogodiles who hunt them for food.
- Going Native: Hestia's not a native of Maple Lake, but was raised by platypii (yes), and now serves as their protector.
- Gradual Regeneration: Her specialty. If an ally is suffering from a debuff, she grants regeneration on top of the regular heal effect.
- Harp of Femininity: Her SSR form is the only character in the game who carries a harp.
- Heal It with Water: Her non-offensive all involve creating water for healing and debuff removal.
- Improbable Age: She's 12. Maybe.
- I Will Wait for You: Spent most of her life waiting for the boy who saved her from a life of slavery to come back for her. He does.
- Magic Music: At SSR (and Alt), she grants heals and buffs to her teammates with her harp.
- Making a Splash: As a mermaid, she naturally is attuned to using water for her every need, fighting included.
- Our Mermaids Are Different: A fish demihuman, she has a mermaid tail, strange ears, and can move unimpeded on land. Eclipse later reveals that mermaids are members of the Water Sect of the Eastern Alliance.
- Rage Breaking Point: Discovering that her "prince" is a scummy jerk triggers her transformation into an adult mermaid.
- Raised by Wolves: Raised by platypii.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: Can understand and be understood by the platypuses that inhabit Maple Lake.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has teal hair.
- Younger Than They Look: Hestia is 12 but looks older. After her transformation to her SSR form, she's considered an adult.
- Race: HumanAge: 24 yrs old (27th of Sea month)
Disciple of Nikola, the strategist who once served the late King William. After Nikola passed away, Hyde followed his master's dying wish and inherited the small school in a Paradise Prairie village. He taught poor children and was deeply trusted by the villagers.
Wise and resourceful, he handles issues in a calm and restrained manner. He always greets people with a gentle smile and very rarely displays strong emotions.
Occasionally, his speech appears to be a mix of lies and truths, like he is keeping something to himself, thus making it hard to read his thoughts. After the Kingdom of the Sun civil war broke out, he became strategist for Sunshine Infantry and served under Angelia.
- Blessed with Suck: He utterly hates the drawbacks that come with his clairvoyance, namely, pain that accompany his visions as well as shortened lifespan, which prompts him to ally with the Dracontines to learn their secrets to immortality.
- Clairvoyance: His right eye grants him visions of the future that always come true, though the visions are accompanied by extreme pain. It also turns out his visions only show a possible future, but when the future changes he can see that too.
- Deceptive Disciple: Murdered his mentor.
- Evil Makeover: He drops the mask at gold resonance, and sports a Slasher Smile and breaks out the Evil Laugh at a moment's notice.
- Gameplay and Story Integration: As an advisor, he is helpful towards white characters, such as Angelia and Theodore. And he indeed plays advisor to both of them.
- Interface Spoiler: If you manage to get him to SSR early in the story, his art turns noticeably more evil and he has his class title as "Legendary Conspirator ", which all but tells the player of his betrayal.
- Memetic Mutation: His speech in Chapter 16, and particularly the meme worthy face.
- Mismatched Eyes: His right eye is blue, while his left eye is purple.
- Not So Omniscient After All: The future always plays out exactly as how his visions have, except for the end of the Civil War which leaves him shocked. Angelia had defeated Theodore even though he had originally foreseen both rulers perishing.
- Obviously Evil: Look at his SSR art. Or just look at his profile page. His voice actor's Dio. Yes, THAT Dio.
- Occult Blue Eyes: Void disease has turned his right eye blue and given him the power to see into the future.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Covers his right eye.
- Playing Both Sides: After he sees the future where Theodore and Angelia both perish in the Civil War, he decides to help Angelia to oppose Theodore, but secretly becomes a spy for Theodore as well. He is eventually ratted out in the end and forced to flee.
- Power Glows: Using his 1o skill lets you see what effect his passive has by changing the color of his glowing eye.
- The Strategist: Learnt from his deceased teacher, the retired Sun Kingdom advisor and strategist Nikola. He later joins Angelia as her strategist during the Civil War.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: In his story the player learns he's a former child laborer who escaped the mines of Atlas and ended up as Nikola's ward. Subverted, he was just as cruel and manipulative as a child.
- Vagueness Is Coming: He is absolutely elated when he sees a vision of what Angelia will do in the future. What that vision even hints at is anyone's guess.
- Walking Spoiler: He is not some simple cottage teacher who joins forces with Angelia to topple Theodore...
- Winds of Destiny, Change: Every turn he grants one of four different buffs, but unless you use his Foresight, even you have no idea what buff is in effect.
- You Gotta Have Purple Hair: Combined with Fashionable Asymmetry.
- Race: DemihumanAge: 17 yrs old (30th of Maple month)
What an apron can't cover up is Izumi's need for the world to be chaotic.
Out of pure self-interest, he stumbled upon a second career. Vegetables, beast meat, and unique knife skills; he's ignited not only charcoal, but also the riotous minds of the people that was once concealed.
The genuine smile that appeared on Izumi's face seemed to wax and wane amid the smoke, becoming a sight from that summer that's always worth retasting...
- Chef of Iron: If he takes a somewhat cavalier attitude toward ensuring the food is fully cooked, you can be sure that the meat will be perfectly sliced and skewered... just like any enemy who happens to interrupt.
- Girliness Upgrade: Izumi's wearing a bikini, braided his hair, and is accessorizing.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Perfectly happy to make food for the vacationers despite being one of Sdorica's Immortals.
- Martial Arts and Crafts: Uses a portable barbecue and his knife skills to prepare food to support his allies, and uses the skewers as throwing knives besides.
- Mundane Object Amazement: Izumi takes the Japanese steakhouse experience to the beach and weaponizes it.
- Retired Monster: More like "vacationing monster" given everything we know, but the worst he does is troll Nigel and make a few joking threats. At least, they're probably jokes...
- Race: Tortoise BeastmanAge: 23 yrs old (10th of Sun month)
A tortoise demihuman from the East Alliance who is passive and lacks confidence. Whenever he gets into trouble, he's always the first one running.
Originally an exchange student in the Desert Kingdom, after he got kicked out of school, he couldn't find the courage to go home and face his family. Currently staying with kind-hearted Lizards, he relies on various "skills" he learned back home to help him scrounge together enough money to live. Whether it's singing, dancing, rhyming, story-telling or selling, he does it all. His unusual performing style has made him a staple at the Bazaar, Harbor, and other spots in the Kingdom.
Although he's actually a tortoise, many people mistake him for a turtle. Confused about his place in society, he relies on his strange looks, slapstick humor and smooth talking to garner applause and laughter from the audience. His unique set of skills also often help him get out of trouble. In reality, he is very kindhearted, and when it is absolutely necessary he forces himself to lend a hand to those in need.
- Confusion Fu: Fights by tossing around fireworks and uses pinwheels to direct enemy attention around.
- Fatal Fireworks: His first skill launches a single damaging firework at the back row enemy.
- Lovable Coward: Prone to shirk away from danger at moment's notice, but he can't stop himself from actually helping a hurting person, such as a dying Sanchez.
- Street Performer: Storytelling, dancing, singing, clowning, Jia-Shen's a one-turtle show. He kinda has to take care of himself given that he flunked out of school...
- Race: Qilin BeastmanAge: 24 yrs old (14th of Fire month)
Lord of the Qilin Tribe, located within the East Alliance. As a mystical beast from the Wind Sect, he can control the spirit winds freely to initiate attacks. A sweet talker with a fabulous look, hes a renowned dandy in the east.
Scorned by his father due to his handicapped legs, he was secretly laughed at by others because of his naïve personality. Naturally tender, affectionate, and a self-proclaimed pacifist who loves his family, he relates to Tindoiimu and fully understands what shes going through. His concern for this princess whose freedom was involuntarily taken away grows deeper by the day.
- Abhorrent Admirer: This is how Tindoiimu sees him sometimes.
- Attack Reflector: As long as he is alive and his Stonehenge active, he will throw any damage his team takes back to the enemy.
- Blow You Away: Qilins like him are attuned to the wind.
- The Dandy: With his fancy outfit, his bio rightfully calls him a dandy.
- Handicapped Badass: Wheelchair-bound nobleman of the Wind sect who can command the wind.
- I Shall Taunt You: His 2o gives his team massive armor, but immediately causes enemies to attack. Not necessarily a bad thing if his Stonehenge is already up.
- Nice Guy: Tindoiimu admits that, for all his flaws, he is a rare genuinely nice beastman in the entire East Alliance.
- Not So Different: His empathy towards Tindoiimu stems from his own experience of being a political hostage in the past.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: He often appears to be an airhead, but he actually is perceptive, such as noticing that Tindoiimu stages her Deliberate Injury Gambit as a last resort to back out of his offer to become a wind shaman.
- The Pollyanna: He never fails to put up a smile or even jest even in bleak situations, but...
- Stepford Smiler: There are hints that he forces himself to smile. Even Tindoiimu finds his laughter disturbing sometimes.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: He wants his father to acknowledge him. Unfortunately, him being handicapped only fuels the elder's disdain towards him.
- Race: DemihumanAge: 22 yrs old (16th of Rain month)
A cat-eared demihuman, who currently lives in seclusion with Roger somewhere on Paradise Prairie.
Although unable to recall his memories and now fondly regards Kittyeyes as a blood sister, her feral feelings prove otherwise, as Roger had never been viewed simply as siblings within that longing gaze.
Out of sheer luck, Kittyeyes happened to spot an attire at the bazaar one day, such purrfection in which she spent no time wasting to purchase. The sensational garment was chronicled to turn any chambermaid into Cinderella, the mere sight of it enough to stop men dead in their tracks.
Upon returning home, Kittyeyes immediately ditched her kitten heels and changed costume, walking to and fro holding a dinnerplate. Silently chanting the manuscript provided by the merchant, the scaredy cat anxiously waited for Roger's return...
- Race: Glimmer WolfAge: 5 yrs old (Birthdate unknown)
Looks just like any other wolf, but is in fact one of the last remaining Glimmer Wolves.
The runt of the litter, discovered by Kittyeyes who then took him in.
Acts like a typical lap dog around Kittyeyes, demanding her attention and sulking when he doesn't get it. But should anyone try to hurt Kittyeyes, he's all business.
- Amplified Animal Aptitude: In this case, language. Koll doesn't just understand dog commands, he apparently understands human language very well.
- Beware the Nice Ones: He's a really good boy, but should you try anything stupid with his owners (Kittyeyes, and to an extent, Roger), you're dead.
- Big Friendly Dog: A good boy. His SSR form counts as this.
- Killer Rabbit: Early resonance Koll is a big friendly puppy that happens to barbecue friend and ally alike with his third skill and passive+advisor. Also seen in his storyline, where, in a fit of rage, he erupts and burns an entire village singlehandedly.
- Magikarp Power: Koll Alt becomes stronger the more your gold character is attacked, including by Koll himself. The caveat is that his accumulated power will be reset if your gold character goes down.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Upon realizing that he has burned down a village and hurt Kittyeyes, he hastily leaves in guilt, and although he returns to defend Kittyeyes from a berserk Roger, he still leaves afterwards.
- Noble Wolf: At SSR, Koll's a vicious looking full-grown wolf who's violently protective of his friends.
- Playing with Fire: His fire power is immense enough that when he flips out, an entire village promptly goes up in flames.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Before SSR, Koll is an adorable wolf-puppy with fire powers.
- White Wolves Are Special: Koll is one of the last remaining Glimmer Wolves, semi-mythical creatures of great power.
- Race: DemihumanAge: 11 yrs old (11th of Sun month)
One day, the Bears held a massive banquet. Every single Bear was busy drinking and celebrating the occasion, which is why no one noticed a tiny "Cub" slipping her way into the party. Turns out, it's the always-daring Leah putting another one of her mischievous ideas into action.
When Leah heard that the Crystals on the Golems' back are worth a fortune, she decided to try and get her hands on some. Armed with her furry bear costume, she sneaked into Totemtaff in hopes to snatch up some Crystal shards lying around on the cavern floors.
Even if the Bear Soldiers do see through Leah's crappy disguise, it's safe to assume that because she is so adorable, they will turn a blind eye to her actions and forgive her.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Her bear disguise should've been very easy to spot.
Choi Li Hwa
- Race: Jellyfish BeastwomanAge: Jellyfish's Infancy Stage (22nd of Sea month)
A Jellyfish belonging to the Water Sect in the East Alliance, shes an expert in pharmacology and healing Qi energy. Not only is she bold and knowledgeable, she was also a secret student of Morris.
As a member of the Jellyfish tribe, shell live forever, and when she becomes old and weak, shell return to her infancy stage. Her endless thirst for knowledge allows her to fill up her neverending days. While visiting the Rune Academy, she became best friends with the unpredictable Tica the first time they met, even inviting her and Elio to carry out research in the east.
Shes lively but rational when it comes to decision making. With abundant life experience that carries no bias or burden, shes revered by Beasts from the east.
- The Ageless: Like real life immortal jellyfish, once Li Hwa reaches a certain level of physical maturity, she reverts into a juvenile state.
- Ambadassador: Acts as a liaison between Eastern Alliance and Rune Academy, also travels alone through what was recently a war zone and absolutely no one thinks she needs a guard.
- Berserk Button: Do not say anything that makes her seem old. Formally addressing her as Madam Choi will annoy her, and calling her grandma will invite immediate abuse.
- Beyond the Impossible: The ability to use Rune Magic is exclusive to humans. Li Hwa's doing it or something very much like it anyway.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: She looks like an Inkling and would rather think up ways to prank people than carry out her formal ambassadorial duties, but she's mastered a form of magic her species shouldn't be able to use and is The Philosopher King to her entire tribe.
- Dope Slap: Thwacks Aosta twice when he foolishly alludes to her age.
- Kung-Fu Wizard: Aside from East Alliance martial arts, she also knows some rune magic.
- Older Than They Look: Studied Rune Magic under Morris before more than 30 years before Mirage, but looks like a youthful teenager.
- Spot of Tea: Sets up a traditionally Eastern tea pot and makes tea in battle. It has a variety of buffing and healing effects.
- Strange Minds Think Alike: She's very interested in Tica's magical research, and all the mischief Tica uses it for.
- Race: DemihumanAge: 11 yrs old (11th of Sun month)
Leah's twin brother, one of the Slums' younger residents. A good natured soul with mature thinking beyond his age. Maintaining a childlike innocence, is easily excited when presented with something new.
Often ridiculed as a crybaby, he is determined to become mentally stronger, and aspires to be more like the tougher Nigel.
Brings a flying toy everywhere, a playmate that never leaves his side when he's lonely.
- Brats with Slingshots: R and SR Lio carries a giant slingshot on his back. It's taller than he is!
- Edible Ammunition: Both Lio's slingshot and his grenade launcher shoots giant radishes.
- Grenade Launcher: At SSR, Lio trades the slingshot for an artillery.
- Little Bit Beastly: Lio has rabbit ears, a rabbit tail, and his legs from the knee down are the hindlegs of a rabbit.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Extroverted prankster Leah and crybaby Lio.
- Theme Twin Naming: Leah and Lio.
Lisa Ortiz Aguilar
- Race: HumanAge: 27 yrs old (28th of Dawn month)
Adopted daughter of Sherlock, the mechanical merchant, she resides within the Desert Bazaar. Sherlock spoils her rotten, making her a bit of a brat.
She possesses a fulsome figure that looks good from any angle.
Uninhibited and carefree, she's always bumping into people's elbows. People who don't know her may think she's easy, but she's actually quite shy and romantic in her own way.
- Deliberately Distressed Damsel: Tries to be one in a ploy to get Ned to rescue her. Seeing as he isn't there yet, she decides to let off some steam by beating some monsters which Ned witnesses. Ironically enough, that's what gets him interested in her.
- Foil: To Karen. Both were war orphans found in the desert and were taken in by men who raised them for their own ends. However, Lisa was raised with lots of love and affection, turning her into a Spoiled Sweet girl living a normal life, while Karen was raised to be a loyal soldier to Theodore. Also, while Lisa's skills empower her teammates, Karen instead destroys nonblack orbs so that she can just keep firing.
- First Date Marriage: Ned proposes to her according to the Poleva Desert traditions after what seems to be their first date.
- Happily Married: With Ned.
- Love at First Sight: Fell for Ned when he helped her deal with some thugs hitting on her.
- Parental Marriage Veto: Sherlock isn't pleased with her plans to marry Ned, though he changes his mind later when Ned rescues him.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her sprite shows her hair reaches to her mid-thigh.
- Stripperiffic: Lampshaded by Ned.
- Race: MechanicianAge: Modeled on a 15 yr old (15th of Fire Month)
In a restaurant located in the Desert Kingdom, a whole mess of problems caused by Maria resulted in both Clark and the mechanical maiden doing dishes in the kitchen to make up for the trouble she caused. During this time, the adorable Maria caught the shop owner's attention. He made her put on an oriental styled uniform and whaddya know; she became the most outstanding temporary waiter in the restaurant.
A non-stop stream of visitors came just to witness Maria's beauty. Although she dropped more dishes than she delivered, her clumsy actions didn't influence the customers' love of her. With the help of Maria's hard work, Clark and Maria not only paid their debt back quickly, they also earned some extra cash for travel. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise, something worth celebrating!
(Funny thing is, for a period of time "Thanks for coming, please come again!" became Maria's signature phrase that she just couldn't shake.)
- Anime Chinese Girl: Qipao, Odango Hair, dim sum, nunchaku... She hits all the boxes, except the speech patterns.
- Catchphrase: "Thanks for coming, please come again", is a standard line for food workers everywhere. Maria used it enough to turn it into her catchphrase.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Her splash art is her mid-fall, dim sum spilling out everywhere.
- Deceptively Human Robot: She ended up waitressing for her looks, not because she's a robot.
- Dojikko: Invoked. The restaurant's owner liked her looks, and her In-Universe Fandom comes to see her partly because of her clumsiness.
- Fighting with Chucks: Demurely holds a pair of nunchaku in her standing pose. She takes a fighting stance with them whenever she's not in Delivery Mode.
- Funny Background Event: Maria's full art has Clark screaming as the disaster progresses.
- Gameplay Automation: Her skills trigger the 1o and 3o skills of her allies every five turns. Also as an advisor, she triggers the 3o skill of your white character every five turns.
- Marionette Motion: Still has her head tic, but it's restrained to just her head.
- Mundane Utility: She's a flying, shooting, Made of Indestructium Person of Mass Destruction and she's working as a waitress.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Robot Maid Killer Robot Anime Chinese Girl Cute Clumsy Girl. That about sums it up.
- Odango Hair: The right half of her hair makes an odango, while the left is pulled into a high ponytail.
- Ridiculously Human Robot: Even better at passing for human... because her usual antics can be dismissed as her cosplay setting.
- Robot Girl: Her "model type" is based on a 15-year old.
- Robot Hair: It's styled somewhat unusually but that proves that it's actually hair-like.
- Robot Maid: Clark remains goshujin-sama, but now she also talks about her okyaku-san (customers).
- Work Off the Debt: She's working in a restaurant to make money to make up for some offscreen act of chaos.
- Race: SnakeAge: 11 yrs old (4th of Dawn month)
A snake demi-human regarded in the Desert Kingdom as the only Maiden of the Snake God religion. Previously an orphan, she was chosen by the High Priest Devious to be the Holy Maiden of the Holy Shrine after he discovered her special abilities. Pure and innocent, she is proud of her sacred tradition and has the noble heart and sense of duty to support her faithful followers.
Although her body is weak and frail, she possesses a miraculous healing ability, which is what leads the faithful to see her as the reincarnation of the Snake Goddess. With the deliberate backing of the High Priest Devious, she became beloved amongst the people. This caused the prestige of the Holy Shrine to surpass that of the Desert Kingdom's Royal Court.
Her devotion to the Snake God is beyond measure; if she encounters blasphemy against him or is herself crossed, the offender will suffer unparalleled humiliation and wrath.
- A Child Shall Lead Them: Religious version; as the Holy Maiden she's recognized as a reincarnation of the Snake Goddess, and while she has no political authority, the devout listen to pretty much anything she says.
- Crisis of Faith: The events of "Prayer" shatter her entire worldview.
- Cute Monster Girl: Misa is an 11-year old lamia.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: It's obvious her clothing is meant to help her get comfortable with truth-revealing silks when she eventually develops.
- Everything's Better with Rainbows: Her 4o skill causes one.
- Good Is Not Soft: Misa is compassionate and thinks of her people first, but she condemns criminals (read: blasphemers or people who personally piss her off) to punishments as cruel as anything Devious would.
- Heal It with Water: All her skills involve water, which she takes from the phials she carries on the end of her tail.
- Ill Girl: Suffers from some kind of debilitating sickness, believed to be the result of housing the Snake Goddess's awesome power. This is at least HALF true.
- The Medic: Misa is purely focused on support, with a particular focus on Regeneration buffs and revival. She gets the Charisma buff for nine turns when someone revives.
- Rain Dance: Her 4 orb skill causes a deluge that heals everyone on the field and enchants every orb on the board with Regeneration.
- Was It All a Lie?: To Devious. He says yes, and explains that her powers are the result of his experiment.
- Weather Manipulation: She can make it rain on command anywhere. Like the desert. Or a Pocket Dimension!
- Unwitting Pawn: Groomed by Devious to become the Holy Maiden to amass support for the Holy Temple, and by extension, for him. Once his plans for godhood start, he promptly tosses her away.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Aquamarine, which is appropriate.
- Race: HumanAge: 24 yrs old (1st of Dawn Month...?)
A mysterious teenager to appeared on the border of Atlas. Claims to have come from another world.
Naturally endowed with extraordinary beauty and a stunning voice. For these reasons, she signed a contract with a record label after they took a fancy to her, becoming both a household name and a superstar. However, right before her concert debut she was involved in a serious car accident that left her unable to recall memories from her past. After that, she suddenly began to fear strangers, lacked personal opinions, and became entirely reliant on her sister, who also acts as her manager.
She was told her name was Aroma White, but the name just doesn't resonate with her; whenever she looks, all she feels is emptiness. The only time PAFF feels unparalleled happiness is when she's singing.
- Amnesiac Hero: She doesn't remember anything of her life before her idol debut because of a car accident.
- Beautiful Singing Voice: Her voice made her a global singing sensation.
- Fish out of Water: She's a reclusive pop star transported to a fantasy setting.
- Guest Fighter: Hails from the world of Cytus II.
- Happy Place: Singing is the only time PAFF feels comfortable with the world, much less herself.
- Identity Amnesia: PAFF doesn't quite recognize her face in the mirror or the details of her life when they're explained to her.
- Idol Singer: She's a bona fide idol in her home world, with all the things good and bad that accompany idolhood in our world.
- Robot Buddy: Tuner-san, who helps with her musical compositions and her attacks.
- Shrinking Violet: For all her fame, PAFF is sincerely uncomfortable around other people.
- Spontaneous Crowd Formation: Both of her 3o skills summon her concert stage, and her hordes of screaming fans.
- Race: Owl BeastmanAge: It's a secret (13th of Flower month)
Pang's traveling companion, a baffling bird that loves to ruffle more than its own feathers. Doesn't have much capability and lacks skills of any description; yet beams with overwhelming confidence and a narcissistic tendency. Firmly believes in the law that "main characters never die", hence taking an arrogant approach to any possible situation thinking he's totally indestructible.
Shares similar traits with Pang, genuinely enjoys his style of cold humor. Likes to look for fun during idle moments, but his definition of entertainment usually wanders into dangerous waters, eventually bringing trouble upon himself.
Occasionally breaks the 4th wall with his comments, however no one around has ever seemed to notice.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Sometimes will comment that he's doing things "to make the fans happy", like when he stole the camera during the Summer Fantasy event.
- The Chew Toy: Comeuppance for his obnoxious behavior is swift. And it's always satisfying.
- The Gadfly: Can't keep his mouth shut. Anything good that he does tends to be by accident.
- It's All About Me: Causes trouble for everyone around, and expects their thanks for the "fun" he brought them.
- The Load: He can't really do anything on his own. Due to his self-proclaimed plot armor, everyone always comes to help him out of the problems he starts in the first place.
- Medium Awareness: Puggi knows the conventions of mobile games and storytelling.
- Meta Guy: Calls out the tropes of the events he's involved in.
- Non-Action Guy: He has no damage skills in normal or SB form. Extends to the times you fight him, he's either a Flunky Boss or someone else's support (with one notable exception).
- OOC Is Serious Business: Puggi's such an unrepentant troublemaker that Pang only gets worried on days WITHOUT trouble.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Puggi thinks he's the main character of a more generic fantasy anime or videogame.
- Race: HumanAge: 18 yrs old (15th of Dew month)
Pink, the color of new life, of rosy cheeks.
The symbol of young life blossoming into its prime.
She's a decent swimmer, so for her, nothing beats having fun with her friends in the water.
In order to graciously treat everyone, she brought a snack that's become the source of all their power; an icy, sweet and sour, freshly squeezed juice. Though she won't admit it, the short time she spent with her friends that summer vacation is proof that Sharice has grown just a little bit...
- Beach Episode: Showed up during the Summer Fantasy event.
- Bond Creature: She hilariously makes friends with a slime monster.
- Harmful Healing: Sharice MZ can fully heal any character, but poisons them. It still goes off even if the target has full HP, or would take more damage than they would heal.
- Jerk-to-Nice-Guy Plot: Summer Fantasy completed Sharice's Character Development, and she resolved to speak to her parents and try to mend bridges.
- Poisonous Person: All her skills cause poison, including to her own teammate. This is mitigated by her passive which can remove debuffs.
Sherlock Ortiz Aguilar
- Race: MechanicianAge: Manufacture date unknown (6th of Sea month)
A greedy merchant from the Mechanical Empire, infamously known for haggling over every last penny.
Is actually a small robot that likes to ride around in bigger robots. His favorite pastime is counting money with a smile on his face. Somehow he ended up raising Lisa and dotes on her terribly.
His eidetic memory excels at gathering intel and his stockrooms are almost always bursting with trinkets of every kind. As you'd expect from an untrustworthy businessman, he often makes a good profit. Customers keep coming back, however, because he has an uncanny ability to source items that nobody else can find.
- Expy: He's intensely greedy. He's distrusted by his community. He dotes on his daughter, who's the one thing he loves more than money. He loathes his daughter's boyfriend. He's very much inspired by Shylock the Jew from The Merchant of Venice.
- Fostering for Profit: How he ended up raising Lisa. At first, she was just a dancer that attracts customer to his stall. He later had a change of heart.
- Monster Suit: The real Sherlock is actually a small robot piloting a huge robot body. This hilariously becomes a plot point in Lisa's storyline, where Sherlock gets knocked off from his huge body by a monster attack, and Lisa mourns for her motionless 'father' until he reminds her that he's the smaller robot.
- Parental Marriage Veto: Disapproved of Lisa and Ned's plans to get married. He changes his mind when Ned rescues him only to charge off to save Lisa.
- Race: Feather ClanAge: 22 yrs old (3rd of Maple Month)
It's not a surprise that people are helpless in the face of unknown fate. They will give up everything, just to get a slight glimpse of what the future holds. Intelligent and calculating, as well as possessing a sound mind, Aurora uses her way with words and enticing beauty to travel to various nations, slipping in with nobles and elites, using fortune-telling and other suggestive methods to gather information on whatever she needs.
After one of her fortune readings, Aurora had the sudden bright idea to see what her own future holds. When she saw her silver hair-donning and red-wearing self among the stars, she scoffed and buried it in the depths of her memory. It won't be until a long, long time has passed when she finally remembers what she saw on that starry night...
- Astrologer: Her motif.
- Femme Fatale: In a different way than her normal self. Shirley SP doesn't directly seduce people, she acts as a fortune teller and offers to see the future in exchange for secrets. The one thing separating her act from a charlatan is that her fortunes usually come true.
- Gameplay Automation: Shirley SP acts every turn. Her skills grant stacks of her unique Planets buff, which determines her actions in combat.
- I Have Many Names: Goes by Aurora at this point in her life. Shirley seems to be her real name though.
- Seer: Like Hyde, the futures she divines are highly accurate. The only reason they're not 100% accurate is that she doesn't want them to be.
- Stance System: At 3, 6 or 9 stacks of Planets, Shirley attacks an enemy, armors an ally, and clears one of her orbs. Otherwise Shirley SP enchants a certain number of orbs with Enhance.
- The Stars Are Going Out: One of her voicelines has her say that all she can see is darkness...
- Stellar Name: "Aurora" as in "aurora borealis".
- When the Planets Align: The placement of the planets on the device behind her determines what she'll do during combat. She goes into active mode when they line up.
- Race: HumanAge: 21 yrs old (6th of Ice month)
Hailing from the Aldric bloodline, one of the families making up the Twelve Nobles of the Kingdom of the Sun, she commands the respect of all. With such a lustrous background paired with her awe-inspiring beauty, she remains one of the most sought-after candidates for a political marriage till this very day.As the daughter of the Aldric family, she was taught the proper dance etiquette. However, before she ever set foot in a ballroom, she volunteered to enlist in the army. Therefore, you don't get the opportunity to see her at a ball too often.Sione's dance is just like Sione's blade; disciplined but graceful, fancy yet with a glint of dreamy innocence. If she has taken the initiative and asked for a dance, "yes" is almost always the answer. As the moonlight shines and the flowers flow in the wind, embrace the sound of music, dance.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Her offensive 2o and 3o skills deal armor ignoring True Damage, and it's implied she's actually cutting through her targets.
- Dance Battler: Sione is dressed for a nighttime ball and during her defensive 3o she counts to three like she's counting steps in a dance.
- Kicking Ass in All Her Finery: Do not assume she's any less dangerous when she wears a ballgown.
- Mechanically Unusual Class: She's an offense oriented white orb character who armors the party when the enemy is undamaged. You have to leave enemies undamaged to use her defensive powers, and she also can't deal damage until the enemy already has been damaged.
- Pretty Butterflies: She has white butterflies floating around her.
- Virgin in a White Dress: Sione's moves express a certain delicacy. Until her offensive third skill is used, that is.
- Race: HumanAge: 42 yrs old (20th of Frost month)
The younger brother of late King William, Angelia's uncle and regent before she comes of age. Serious, taciturn and analytical, he has the mind of a chess grandmaster.
Adept at resolving conflicts among the nobility, he is a darling of the court, but widely despised by common folk.
He spurns his older brother William's kindhearted policies, instead favoring their late father's policy of aggressive expansion and growth, having grand plans for the Kingdom Of The Sun.
- Bad Boss: Despite Jahan's fantastic track record of serving him, Theodore is still very prone for threatening Jahan to not screw up in his service. And while Ralph may not be the brightest minion, Theodore's treatment to the red-hooded dude is just cruel, such as insulting Ralph to his face for not succeeding when the latter has used a Deadly Upgrade to try and kill Angelia.
- Gameplay and Story Integration:
- With some Irony thrown in, he has good synergy with his son, Elio.
- He and Angelia are both Sun Kingdom monarchs, and their skillsets are very similar to reinforce that notion. However, the callous Theodore gives his teammate taunt so that they die for him, while the all-loving Angelia has a healing skill to keep her teammate alive.
- Pet the Dog: Theodore is actually kind to Alice during the Deemo event.
- Pragmatic Hero: From his point of view, to the very least. He thinks that some things must be sacrificed for the greater good. This also causes him to clash with Angelia's ideals, which ultimately leads to a civil war.
- Redemption Rejection: After he survives losing the Civil War, he immediately sets off to plan his return after stomping on Elio's hopes and expectations.
- Race: HumanAge: 16 yrs old (26th of Ice month)
A star pupil at the Rune Academy, optimistic, impulsive and bursting with childish energy.
Happily takes all credit when things turn out well, but quick to point the finger at others when things goes wrong. With feigned bravado, she frequently bites off more than she can chew, eventually putting herself at a loss on where to begin.
Often mistakes criticism for praise; is a socially inept rune prodigy.
- Badass Adorable: Goes to Atlas and back, fending off armies of killer marionettes all by herself along the way. And she's just a teenager.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: She's essentially a teenage brat, but her rune mastery is impressive for someone her age.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Her Christmas skin, one of the first alternate skins ever released in the game, is an oddball compared to latter alternate skins: The splash art is modified from her SR art as opposed to SSR, it is not cosmetic since it has slightly different skillset than her normal self, and it must be purchased with a different currency than normal skillbooks.
- Genki Girl: She's very rarely seen downhearted.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Haunting singing coming from a Ghost Town infested with Creepy Doll? Sounds like adventure!
- Power Trio: Forms the Starter Trio along with Naya and Pang, as well as the Student Trio alongside Leah and Elio.
- OOC Is Serious Business: Tica is rather distressed when her professor Charle doesn't get mad after telling him she destroyed a pot. This is after she tells him Elio is Theodore's son.
- She Is All Grown Up: SSR Tica looks noticeably older and more composed than her R and SR versions.
- Student and Master Team: She's fought back to back Charle in a few quests, like Venture C14-6. The two of them also have similar passive abilities.
- Race: Feather ClanAge: 19 yrs old (9th of Frost month)
Real name Eve, she is a mysterious demihuman girl from the Slums. After leaving the Slums, she took on the name "Yamitsuki".
She currently works at Aosta's side as a secret agent. Smart, competent and extremely efficient, she always completes Aosta's request with outstanding results.
When she was undercover at the East Alliance, Yamitsuki took on a very different persona than her usual quiet self. She donned a seductive attire in order to exchange for important information.
Although she appeared to be more than capable of handling the outfit, she was in fact very exhausted from disguising as something she is not.
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished: Her scars are out in the open, but given her role it only serves to make her MORE alluring.
- Combat Hand Fan: Her weapon this time. This features into the difference between her normal self and SP self: Her normal self uses daggers for single target assassinations, while her SP self spams AoE.
- Femme Fatale Spy: Yamitsuki's showing off some impressive acting skills to play seductive performer during her investigation.
- Geisha: Her cover while in the Alliance.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: Black feathers, tinged with pink, or at least a lighter purple.
- Impossibly-Low Neckline: Her kimono doesn't cover her shoulders.
- Kicking Ass in All Her Finery: Eastern clothing edition.
- Kimono Fanservice: An absolutely gorgeous one, with multiple layers. It hangs from the shoulder as a way to show some skin, and also leave space for her wings.
- Noodle Incident: What exactly was she doing in the Eastern Alliance in the first place?
- Power Gives You Wings: Always has her wings out in SP form.
- Silk Hiding Steel: Yamitsuki's a hardened killer passing as an entertainer in a foreign culture.
- Winged Humanoid: Naturally, as she's still a member of the Feather Tribe. She's not hiding it though, suggesting that Feather Tribesmen are more common in the East.