Black Block Characters
- Race: HumanAge: 20 yrs old (16th of Dew month)
The Kingdom of the Sun's princess, fighting for the sake of her people.Softhearted, gentle and compassionate; her personality is her strength, but also her weakness. Soldiers are willing to fight to the death for the kind princess. However, every time someone falls in battle, the amount of pain and self-blame Angelia places on herself increases.Even though she has no combat experience, she still wants to stand by her people. With that belief in mind, Angelia suited up in her combat gear and journeyed to the frontlines. On the bloody, lifeless and dark battlefield, she is the beacon of light that leads the way.
- Combination Attack: A single skill from her can easily result in this, with a little preparation.
- Frontline General: She's taken to personally leading her forces into combat - this is reflected in her skillset, which is based around commanding her allies.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Despite being a black orb character, she has no combat skills on her own, instead relying on buffing her allies and having them fight for her.
- Race: HumanAge: Appears 33 yrs old/Actually 60 yrs old (15th of Maple month)
Headmaster of the Rune Academy and Head of Applied Magic, whose research focuses on improving the lives of common folk. Holds strong ties with Morris, Aosta's old mentor.
Has a wonderful sense of humor and is always seen with a smile, which earned him popularity among the pupils of Rune Academy. Even so, he speaks with a wisdom far beyond the years of his appearance.
Is incapable of living alone and knocks over things due to clumsiness, and tends to forget eating once completely buried in research.
- Absent-Minded Professor: Comes across as a bit of a bumbler at times, especially when his intellectual curiosity is stimulated. Though he sometimes plays this up for effect, it's not all acting.
- Dads Can't Cook: Technically Elio's adopted, so Charle isn't actually his father, but Charle's cooking is horrible, as Leah's Character Storyline reveals.
- Foil: Back when he and Morris were both teachers at the Rune Academy, the two couldn't be any more different:
- Charle has long, white hair and wears white robe, while Morris has short, black hair and wears black robe.
- Charle is a gentle and caring teacher of Applied Magic, while Morris is the haughty and arrogant teacher of Life Magic.
- Their skills destroy orbs in the command zone, but while Charle destroys orbs indiscriminately, Morris can specifically choose which color is destroyed.
- Their passives reward you for ordering them to attack repeatedly, but while Charle follows up repeated use of his 2o skill with more attack from himself, Morris instead causes his non-acting teammates to attack.
- Good Parent: He knew nothing of Elio save that he was the bastard son of an unknown Sun Kingdom noble, but nonetheless raised him to be the intelligent, good-natured young man that he is today. This ended up biting the both of them in the ass, as Elio proved too kind-hearted to let his asshole of a biological father be captured by Angelia, and Charle was stunned by the revelation that Elio was both half-Feather Tribe and the son of Theodore.
- My Greatest Failure: The death of his favorite pupil during a mission in Atlas wrecked his mental health, but he eventually recovered, in part due to Morris' help.
- Older Than They Look: He appears to be 33, but is actually 60 years old. This is in part caused by the magical accident that killed his friend Morris.
- The Mentor: Is this to Tica. He's also a mentor to his students. He is the headmaster, after all.
- Race: Bear BeastmenAge: 13 yrs old (3rd of Rain month)
A young impulsive bear from Totemtaff, nonsensical and irrational with a soft spot for Golems. Wields a stone fish weapon dug up during his Rite of Passage.
When he was still a cub, his father was killed while protecting Crushfang during a Bear assault on Kingdom of The Sun. As a result, he now harbors an intense hatred towards the kingdom and resents Crushfang, his adoptive father.
Despises Crushfang's pacifism, and advocates waging war on the humans.
- Carry a Big Stick: He wields a large, stone club carved to resemble a fish. Though he was initially embarrassed about it, it's actually a very solid weapon.
- Civilised Animal: Looks like a bear who walks on his hindlegs and can speak.
- Delaying Action: His main claim to fame is his ability to increase enemy cooldown. With the right team builds, either of his forms can theoretically prevent any solitary enemy from acting at all, exacerbated by his Alt form who has Delaying Action on all three of his skills.
- Fantastic Racism: Initially quite hostile to humans because they killed his dad and they're constantly sneaking into Totemtaff to steal gemstones. However, he comes to admire Angelia's ideals and conviction, to the point of arguing with Crushfang for NOT immediately siding with her.
- Leeroy Jenkins: He tends to let his temper and club do the talking as soon as a problem shows up.
- Not So Different: Apparently his adoptive father, Crushfang, was just like him at his age.
- Younger Than They Look: Even though he looks like a fully mature bear, he's only 13 years old, making him an oversized teenager.
- You're Not My Father: Is often disrespectful to Crushfang and openly blames him for his biological father's death. They eventually mend the bridges.
A black humanoid creature who doesn't speak a word. Has long fingers and glowing white eyes.
In order to help Alice go back to where she came from, Deemo plays the piano. His music allows a magical seed to keep growing. The hope is that one day, this seed can grow into a massive tree that reaches the skies.
He is very kind to both Alice and the Masked Girl.
This is the world inside the mirror. If you want to know more, please go ask the Masked Girl.
- Guest Fighter: From his eponymous game.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Despite being a black orb character, he has no combat skills on his own. His abilities instead are more of team support.
- Not Too Dead to Save the Day: His main gimmick is that he starts a battle dead, but even when dead, he can still support his team members.
- The Voiceless: A holdover from his original game. Even on his Info page his birthdate and voice actor are represented with Visible Silence.
Devious Lewis Marco
- Age: 43 yrs old (31st of Maple month)
The High Priest of the Desert Kingdom, his personality is extremely old-fashioned. Regarding the worship of the Snake God, there's no Snake more devout than he. He holds a highly esteemed position and even the nobility has to treat him with the utmost respect. The supreme leader of the religion, he presides over important ceremonies and passes on both the Snake God's wishes and blessings.
Although he is extremely conservative in his thinking, he nonetheless holds the well-being of the shrine and the people as fundamentally important. His concern for the future of the Desert Kingdom is unparalleled, shown by his private donations to a Desert orphanage. Recently, due to his increasing age, he has not been as capable of addressing the internal and external conflicts of the shrine as he would like.
- Big Bad: Of the Mirage arc.
- Evil Chancellor: Has the look to a T. According to the manual, he was okay for most of his life but the recent flame wars against his government have taken a toll on his morality.
- Evil Sounds Deep: His intonations when he chants are proof of his evil-ness.
- High Priest: He is the head of the Desert Kingdom's state religion.
- Necromancer: He turns his allies into zombies (unable to die for a few turns, but left at 0HP) and saps the health from his enemies. The main purpose of this is to shield his allies from lethal attacks, and then let a strong healer (like Misa) restore everyone to prevent Undeath Always Ends.
- Obviously Evil: Dude's a snake, named Devious, and outfitted with skills that kill his own teammates.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: A giant snake whose skills toy with the lives of friend and enemy alike.
- Villain with Good Publicity: The masses unanimously love him as well as Misa, in a kingdom where the populace's opinion of the queen is instead mixed.
- Race: HumanAge: 27 yrs old (12th of Dew month)
Twenty-odd years ago during the Border Wars, young Dylan thrived on the Battlefield. Even through he was young and aggressive, he knew to utilize his power at the right place: on the battlefield, protecting his homeland.
Brave, strong, gritty and indomitable; no matter how dangerous the enemy, Dylan never hesitated to face them head-on. Armed with his heavy broadsword, he drove back any enemy that dared to challenge the kingdom.
His dominating presence on the battlefield simply couldn't be overlooked as he quickly rose through the ranks going from mere soldier to frontline captain.
Unknown to Dylan at the time, his heroic deeds and righteous personality caught the eye of the late King William. In the future, he would become the strongest shield that protects Princess Angelia.
- Race: Panther BeastmenAge: 25 yrs old (4th of Snow month)
Panther native of Whistlewood Valley, a beautiful, sensual and lithe leader of Panther warriors.
Passionate, fierce and a good judge of character, she is naturally conservative and a champion of cultural traditions, who is highly suspicious and resistant of rune technologies.
Is extremely territorial with a tight circle of trust, and deals with trespassers severely.
- Amazonian Beauty: Of the furry sort of course.
- Anti-Armor: All of her attacks have Armor Penetration, which deal extra damage to armored enemies. Her Alt skin upgrades this to True Damage.
- The Berserker: Her passive grants her a stack of Enhance every time she takes damage, and her skills become much more flexible if she's Enhanced. Much more pronounced with her Alt version, which gives her red hair, red eyes, a couple of Annoying Arrows sticking out of her shoulder, self-damage on every attack, and a full heal and permanent stack of Rage on every kill.
- Boobs-and-Butt Pose: Her SR-and-lower portraits.
- Cat Folk: She's an anthropomorphic panther woman.
- Epic Fail: Her Character Storyline. She pretty much comes to the wrong conclusion every single time in it. If it wasn't for Charle, this trope would have been played straight, as her plans pretty much would have let Jerus have her ways without opposition. 'A good judge of character' is pretty much an Informed Attribute in her storyline.
- Godiva Hair: Her SSR skin, which does away with her top and replaces it with Rapunzel Hair.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Her Character Storyline is basically this trope in full play. She is misled by Jerus into believing that Tica attacked first. Poor Communication Kills also happens because she won't listen to reason, causing her to rally the Panther Tribe into storming Rune Academy. Her reckless actions make a wide opening for Jerus' henchman to kill both Fatima and Charle while they're fighting. Charle even has to fake his defeat just to reveal the traitor so Fatima can finally see what's going on.
- Noble Savage: Though she's hardly the friendliest person around, she's a skilled huntress and a respected leader that wants her tribe to survive and uphold the traditions of their ancestors. Unfortunately, the arrival of the Rune Academy and the reckless actions of its students started to put a strain on her people's ability to support themselves.
- Odd Friendship: With Charle, after he reveals Jerus' treachery and promises to minimize the Academy's impact on Whistlewood Valley.
- Race: MermaidAge: Estimated around 12 yrs old (Birthdate unknown)
The frogodile Karnulla got his hands on a strange medicine from a dealer who came from the east. After Hestia was tricked into drinking the medicine, her fishtail faded away and became a pair of legs! At first, she was happily running around the lake shores with her newly-grown legs. However, she soon discovered that she could no longer talk properly. It was only after a hint from Yan-Bo did she finally realize that though the medicine does allow mermaids to grow legs, it also takes away most of their voice as a price.
At the same time, Yan-Bo also informed poor Hestia, that if she doesn't take the cure before sunset, she won't be able to swim underwater ever again. She will also lose the one thing she's most proud of, her singing voice, forever...
Karen Arla Fernandez
- Race: Lizard DemihumanAge: 22 years old (10th of Dew month)
President of the Commerce Chamber. Serious, strict and doesn't like to talk. When she does speak, it's in organized bullet points. Has a cold, almost inhospitable attitude towards others. She barely shows any emotion in her expressions as well.
Even though few know about it, she is actually a lizard demihuman with rather concealed lizard features.
Found as a child on the battlefield by Theodore, she was raised to be a spy who is more object than person: having little to no personality. She is currently undercover at the Desert Bazaar under the orders of Theodore to keep an eye on the Desert Kingdom's actions.
- Emotionless Girl: Raised to be one.
- Fostering for Profit: She was found on a battlefield by Theodore and raised to be an emotionless spy.
- Little Bit Beastly: She's a lizard demihuman but hides it well enough to the point that only her scaly arms are visible.
- Mole in Charge: President of the Commerce Chamber at the Poleva Desert Bazaar, and a spy for Theodore.
- More Dakka: Her 4o fires a the laser beam, machinegun, flamethrower at the same time and adds a Macross Missile Massacre at the end just for fun.
- Morph Weapon: Her weapon which can switch between being a machine gun, a flamethrower or a laser blaster.
- Sideboob: Her top is essentially just a piece of cloth draped over her cleavage.
- Verbal Tic: Talks in numbered bullet points.
- Race: Cat DemihumanAge: 22 yrs old (16th of Rain month)
A cat-eared demihuman, once right hand woman to Roger, the notorious bandit leader.
A wild cat at Roger's command, she is feisty, quick witted, and totally fearless.
She's actually very friendly and thoughtful, but her public facade masks her private despair, as she usually ends up chasing her own tail when taking on other people's problems.
Right now she lives in seclusion with Roger somewhere on Paradise Prairie.
- Curtains Match the Window: She has brown hair and brown eyes.
- Flower in Her Hair: Wears a yellow and pink flower in her SSR form.
- Identical Stranger: To Roger's deceased sister. Subtract the ears and tail and Kittyeyes is her dead ringer.
- Little Bit Beastly: Kittyeyes has cat ears and a tail.
- Love Hurts: Kittyeyes convinces Roger to accept her romantic feelings, only for him to backslide into believing they're actual siblings when his Void Disease acts up.
- Scars Are Forever: At SSR she has a patch of discolored skin on her stomach in her art and on her sprite. Koll burned her while she snapped him out of his berserk state.
- Race: Rabbit DemihumanAge: 11 yrs old (11th of Sun month)
A young girl determined to become a sorceress in order to protect her brother and the Slums. Her pretty and innocent face conceals a shrewd intelligence, often using this to her advantage and playing dumb to mess with people. Sometimes the facade slips, but when it does she quickly regains her composure.
When she realized the effect her looks had on people, she decided to run with it, often playing tricks in order to get what she wants.
Compared to Lio, this older sister is the more caring and extroverted sibling.
- Child Prodigy: She becomes an accomplished Rune Sorcerer in less than a year.
- Little Bit Beastly: Leah has rabbit ears, a rabbit tail, and her legs from the knee down are the hindlegs of a rabbit.
- Little Miss Snarker: Cheerfully insults future classmates to their face, knowing she'll get away with it.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Extroverted prankster Leah and crybaby Lio.
- Proud Beauty: Leah's going to be extremely pretty when she grows up and knows it. In the meantime she uses cuteness to get what she wants.
- Theme Twin Naming: Leah and Lio.
- Visual Pun: She is a rabbit demihuman who carries around colorful eggs. So she is... an Easter Bunny?
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Her upbringing in the slums left an impression on her, and she's exceptionally cynically and devious for her age.
- Race: HumanAge: 25 yrs old (2nd of Frost month)
An assistant professor at the Rune Academy, and a scholar from the same period as Charle. His natural abilities well surpass his peers, and he's the leader of the Academy's Life Magic department. He calls himself a genius, and indeed he's recognized as one in his specific field of research. He thinks that people who require "hard work" and "diligence" are actually idiots deserving of his mockery.
Conceited and narcissistic, Morris is prone to outbursts of anger and easily irritated. He's ballsy with his actions and disregards how his actions affect those around him. The only things that interest him are his own research and those who are useful to his research. As an assistant professor at the Rune Academy, he is completely absorbed in the research of Life Magic. He takes Charle, a frontrunner in the field of Applied Magic, as his scholarly nemesis and is determined to prove himself as the superior one.
- Foil: Back when he and Charle were both teachers at the Rune Academy, the two couldn't be any more different:
- Morris has short, black hair and wears black robe, while Charle has long, white hair and wears white robe.
- Morris is the haughty and arrogant teacher of Life Magic, while Charle is a gentle and caring teacher of Applied Magic.
- Their skills destroy orbs in the command zone, but while Morris can specifically choose which color is destroyed, Charle destroys orbs indiscriminately.
- Their passives reward you for ordering them to attack repeatedly, but while Morris triggers his allies to attack, Charle follows up repeated use of his 2o skill with more attack from himself.
- Insufferable Genius: He really, really hates dealing with anyone who is below his standard (which is to say, almost everyone).
- Only Friend: He considers Charle Ceres to be his only equal, to the point that as soon as he finds out Charle is having some problem with a research, he goes right in to help.
- Smug Super: He is an unquestionable expert of Life Magic, he knows it, and he likes to rub that on everyone's face.
- So Proud of You: He considers Aosta to be his star pupil. This arguably plays a part in Aosta's plan to revive him.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Being Charle's friend doesn't stop him from bombarding Charle with snarks and insults.
- Race: HumanAge: 24 yrs old (1st of Snow month)
Security Officer of Paradise Prairie, and also one of the greatest archers in Kingdom Of The Sun . This laid back, big hearted young woman can always be counted on in a tight spot.
She can be a little direct and straightforward with her words, unintentionally treading on people's toes without realizing. Princess Angelia's perpetual childhood companion. To this day the two are like sisters and always look out for one another.
Ned Garcia Alznar
- Race: Lizard BeastmenAge: 27 yrs old (21st of Fire month)
A juvenile of the scaled hunters that inhabit the Poleva Desert, his lower body is covered with lizard scales akin to the rest of his tribe.
Muscular and dark skinned, he can light up the room with his genuine smile. Thoughtful, considerate, and reliable, he's the kind of guy you'd take home to meet your mom, if it weren't for his freaky lizard legs.
Hunting skills and trade contacts among the desert bandits make every day in the desert a holiday!
- Adorkable: His interactions with Lisa.
- Amazon Chaser: He becomes interested in Lisa after seeing her defeat some Blazetail Lizards.
- Bad Liar: When he 'lost' the fight against Angelia, Naya and Nigel, giving up the rainbow roses. His atrocious acting made him suspicious, meanwhile Lisa is exasperated and delighted.
- First Date Marriage: He proposes to Lisa according to the Poleva Desert traditions after what seems to be their first date.
- Happily Married: With Lisa
- Little Bit Beastly: As a lizard demihuman, Ned has lizard legs and a scaly tail.
- Nice Hat: Ned's headgear, which seems to be made from a skull with horns.
- Oblivious to Love: After helping Lisa throw off some thugs who were leering at her, she starts flirting with him. Not that he realises.
- Parental Marriage Veto: Sherlock didn't approve of him marrying Lisa. This changes when Ned rescues him.
- Race: DemihumanAge: 25 yrs old (7th of Mist month)
A demihuman youth from the Kingdom of the Sun's Slums, Nigel is always active and willing to take care of others.
He desperately wants to help the demihumans escape the difficult situation they are currently in, which means he can come off as overly brash and bold.
Only those who are close to him know that he has a sensitive soul hidden underneath the brash appearance. After Izumi showed up, the constant clashes between Izumi and Yamitsuki meant that Nigel was often caught in between. The tension between him and Yamitsuki also increased because of this. After experiencing serious challenges and struggles, Nigel finally realized his way of life. His personality gradually matured and became more responsible. He has grown to be a leader worthy of everyone's trust.
- Character Development: This version of Nigel is two years older than the canon Nigel, and has become a better man. Only time will tell if the real Nigel will follow suit.
- Dual Wielding: He adds a second blade to his arsenal. This is represented by his skills always hitting twice, once for each sword.
- Race: HumanAge: Appears 22 yrs old/Actually 35 yrs old (14th of Sun month)
A traveling puppet merchant of Paradise Prairie who is gentle, softly spoken, and socially awkward, especially in front of strangers.
Nolva's mother died in labor following the destruction of Atlas. Born among fire and brimstone, Nolva contracted Void Disease from the residual Soul Energy of monsters.
Whenever the void inhaling season nears, Nolva does not age, nor have any memory during her prolonged slumber. That's why, although she is 35, she still looks and thinks like a 22 year old.
- Body Snatcher: Not her, but Waverlyde, the monster that inhabits her body as the result of her Void Disease.
- Dead Guy Puppet: What her Skill Book's gameplay revolves around; her skill power scales up with every dead ally in the team. Also, her 4-orb skill.
- His Name Really Is "Barkeep": She is a carpenter specializing in making wooden puppets.
- Marionette Master: She fights using a puppet whose name is revealed to be Lillian in Izumi's storyline.
- People Puppeteer: How her Skill Book works. Pity her teammates when she uses her 4-orb skill.
- Puppeteer Parasite: Waverlyde acts as this when she's unconscious.
- Sleepyhead: Due to her void disease, she is prone to suddenly fall asleep, during which Waverlyde takes over. The sleeping duration can range from minutes to months.
- Race: Tiger BeastmanAge: Younger than Pang
Ever since he was expelled from home, Pang's heart never had a moment of peace. The responsibility of causing his tribe's decline, the regret of letting his best friend die, all those emotions tormented Pang. At first, the suffering only occurred late at night. However, slowly but surely, this torment took shape as a dark phantom and began corrupting Pang's mind. Moreover, this phantom gradually evolved into whispers in his ear and became a physical, imposing figure. It was as if it developed a will and thoughts of its own. When Pang was feeling empty and lonely, this phantom would constantly scold him for his mistakes and preach to him the greatness of power. The phantom was slowly devouring Pang's mind, putting him in a state of unimaginable confusion and struggle.
In the middle of the night, a shadow that looks identical to Pang is standing in front of him. Pang has no idea whether it's the embodiment of the insanity in his heart or his actual real self. The shadow looks at the puzzled Pang and makes a smile, a twisted, savage, power-hungry smile...
- Barbarian Long Hair: Whereas SSR Pang ties his long hair in braids, Pang SP's hair is left loose.
- Enemy Without: He is a physical manifestation of Pang's darker thoughts.
- Flash Step: He attacks by leaping straight at the enemy's back and starts pummeling.
- One-Hit Polykill: Because his skills cause him to jump on the next enemy as soon as he kills one, it's possible for him to wipe out an entire enemy team from making a single attack.
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: His 4o skill. Some fans even have compared it to Shun Goku Satsu.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: His red eyes are just one of the many clues to his savagery.
- Running on All Fours: At least he is feral compared to his normal self, so this sort of bestial behavior is rather expected.
- Simple, yet Awesome: All three of his skills do the exact same thing, only at different power levels, making him a relatively straightforward character. However, he has been regarded as one of the best true damage dealer.
- These Hands Have Killed: Funnily enough, Pang's dark side has enough of a conscience to feel guilty about killing, to the point of having a unique debuff called Guilt. While active, Pang SP gives himself taunt and can't be healed by allies.
- Race: HumanAge: 18 yrs old (15th of Dew month)
A female lancer that was sent to Maple Lake for a solo survey mission. A bit egotistical, she speaks in a vicious, almost threatening manner. However, her small figure and cute voice contradicts her own mannerisms, erasing any sense of threat.
Her words are very insincere. However, it's rather easy to know her honest opinion as she can be easily induced into telling the truth. One she realizes that she had spill the beans, she throws temper tantrums in an effort to hide her embarrassment. Despite desperately wanting to build a good relationship with others, she fails time after time due to her clueless and oblivious personality. She became the lone-wolf of the army and a head-case for her superiors.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her R and SR outfits specifically, though her SSR outfit shows off the sides of her waist as well.
- BFL: She has a colossal lance.
- Ineffectual Loner: She's despised by her comrades for her brash, show-off attitude. It doesn't help that her mindset is pretty much Defeat Means Friendship and Might Makes Friendship. She couldn't comprehend why no one likes her. Has something to do with her backstory; see the Well Done Daughter Girl entry below.
- Luminescent Blush: Whenever she gets embarrassed.
- Multicoloured Hair: SSR Sharice has pink hair with purple tips.
- Rapunzel Hair: In her SSR form.
- Twin Tails: Her signature hairstyle.
- Tsundere: Of the tsuntsun type.
- Well Done Daughter Girl: Used to be loved by her father, but then her little brother was born. This leads to her mindset that Might Makes Right.
- You Gotta Have Pink Hair: Her pink hair stands out. That, coupled with her personality, makes a strong case for this trope.
- Race: HumanAge: 22 yrs old (6th of Ice month)
White, pure as snow.
A fabric that's fit for the water and flexible at that, it's ready for any battle that lies ahead. In the crisp, cool lake water she moves as she pleases. Aim, fire, wait for the next shot...
To protect the Queen's vacation, she's raising her water gun in service. The lake is the sight of the next battle. That summer day, Sione the sharpshooter made her name known on the shores of Maple Lake. The legends surrounding her have continued ever since...
- Dispel Magic: She can clear buffs and debuffs from all characters in battle, either via her advisor skill, or her excess water pressure.
- Explosive Overclocking: She can store up to 20 stacks of water pressure in her gun, and her attack becomes stronger the higher the pressure. Too much pressure, however, and her gun will blow up on her face, stunning her and washing away buffs and debuffs on her team.
- Race: HumanAge: 17 yrs old (27th of Frost month)
Ringmaster of Morgan's Marvelous Circus, she's lively and energetic. She likes to help others and always has a bright smile on her face. She is reluctant to speak what's on her mind so as not to make others worry. Her parents divorced early on, so she lived an unstable life following her father Morgan around in the circus that he ran. Even though she never understood or forgave her father, she was still deeply affected by him. After her father died in an accident, she took over as Ringmaster of the circus. She continued taking her band of misfits to places suffering from war and natural disasters, determined to spread smiles and happiness to every corner of the continent.
- Race: Raven DemihumanAge: 20 yrs old (9th of Frost month)
A mysterious demihuman from the Slums, working at Aosta's side to fix problems that should never see the light of day.
Real name Eve, but goes by the code name Yamitsuki, or Dark Moon, to avoid endangering friends and family back home.
Saying little with her mouth and even less with her eyes, she is constantly scanning the environment for possible targets and threats. Nobody knows what's on her mind. and only childhood friends can tell when she is amused or displeased, still with a measure of uncertainty.
- Animal Motifs: Raven. She wears black outfit, has a rather dark and gloomy personality, wears a mask with a beak, is called "Nevermore Ninja" at SR Tier, and grows black wings at SSR Tier.
- Childhood Friends: With Nigel.
- Cool Mask: Her R and SR versions include a mask with a beak that covers half her face.
- Growing Wings: As a member of the feather tribe she can grow and retract her wings.
- Multicoloured Hair: Her SSR form shows she has black hair with white tips.
- Power Gives You Wings: When Yamitsuki awakens as a feather tribe member, she grows wings and becomes more powerful.
- Scars Are Forever: Yamitsuki has a scar across her face from when a merchant took out his anger on Yamitsuki and Nigel when they were children.
- Race: Capybara BeastmenAge: Undisclosed (9th of Maple month)
A capybara from the East Alliance, whom speaks in the lilting tongue of the Orient. Currently hiding out in Maple Lake.
This harmless looking simpleton appears sluggish of body and mind. In reality, he is a shrewd operator with excellent situational awareness and formidable martial arts ability.
Likes to spend his time enjoying the scenery while savoring fine wine, and also interacting with the little birds that land on his head.
- The Berserker: His Alt form doesn't start on the offensive, but instead require you to match black orbs to raise his Qi. Once he has enough, he starts attacking the enemy team every turn without your input.
- Civilised Animal: Yanbo is a capybara who walks on his hindlegs and is capable of speech.
- Drunken Master: His Alt form is essentially this: You spend the first few turns matching black orbs for him to drink and gather Qi, and once he drinks enough he starts bombarding enemy team every turn.
- Strange-Syntax Speaker: Yanbo's speech tends to lean towards Yoda-speak.