- Original Generation: They were created for this specific videogame.
Voiced by: Ryohei Arai, Toshiaki Kuwahara, Hisayoshi Suganuma, Masami Suzuki, Kengo Takanashi, Mikako Takahashi, Mutsumi Tamura, Haruka Terui, Taishi Murata, Kaede Yuasa
The main hero of the story. A resident of the real world, they used to be a normal human with no remarkable abilities. Until one day, when they became a casualty in an invasion of New York City by a hoard of Venoms led by Frieza. Fortunately, Trunks and Navigator found them and used an umbras cube to revive them and grant them with power only found in the JUMP Worlds. Now with the power to fight back, they are recruited to Umbras Base to help them fight back against the villains terrorizing their homeworld.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Skin tone can range from realistic to fantastic, including deep Namekian green, bright red, and cool blue.
- Came Back Strong: The umbrus cube used to revive them also gave them the power of the JUMP Worlds, granting them the ability to use any technique from any of those worlds.
- Character Customization: Everything from their characters appearance to fighting style can be changed to the players' liking.
- 11th-Hour Superpower: Due to a combination of Kane's Umbran cube, and Goku's Genki Dama, they gain an edge when the time comes to defeat the Greater-Scope Villain.
- Heroic Mime: Outside of battle cries, the player character is silent.
- Featureless Protagonist: They can be of any appearance, including skin tone and gender.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: The protagonist is able to copy many abilities from most fighters, keywords being many and most, while the umbran cube has no problem copying regular abilities it seems to have limitations on unique skills from other fighters, for example they cannot use Naruto's Ultimate, or Sasuke's Sharingan related techiques, nor are they able to learn any of Jotaro's moves because they don't have the Kyubi, the Sharingan, or a Stand, so they have to rely on the variety of their skills to counter these more advanced ones.
- Laser Blade: When using skills from sword-wielding characters like Trunks or Ichigo, avatars procure energy swords.
- Moveset Clone: The three basic fighting styles avatars can use are based on Goku, Naruto, and Luffy's fighting styles (sans shadow clones or stretching).
- Power Copying: New abilities are unlocked after recruiting/beating other Jump characters.
- Rookie Red Ranger: They're the new recruit of the Jump Force. By the time of the fight aginst Prometheus, he's also their leader.
- Virtual Paper Doll: There are a wide variety of appearance options for the player's avatar, from height and build to skin, hair, and eye color, to the clothes on their back.
- You Are in Command Now: Due to Glover/Prometheus's defeat, they're the ones in charge of the Umbran base.
Voiced by: Kazuhiro Yamaji
An ally of the heroes and the leader of Umbras Base.
- Bald, Black Leader Guy: A MCU Nick Fury inspired character, and is the Director of Umbran base.
- Big Good: An important ally and leader of the heroes fighting to defend both worlds.
- The Mentor: His initial role in the game, as The Captain.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Always intervenes in the conflicts between the heroes and treats them with respect.
- Token Minority: A black character in a Japanese-like cast.
- Walking Spoiler: There's more to this character than it would appear. See the Spoiler Character folder.
Voiced by: Rie Kugimiya
An ally of the heroes.
- Clone Army: Some Venoms are "replicas" of Jump villains. They are distinguished by their eyes; unlike those who have simply fallen under the thrall of the Big Bad Duumvirate, their eyes are completely red.
- Mooks: Their role in the game. Like the Player Character, they are featureless.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: All Venoms have glowing red eyes.
- Was Once a Man: Heavily implied to be casualties of the war between the Jump Force and the Big Bad Duumvirate's forces who were resurrected using Umbran cubes.
Voiced by: Atsuko Tanaka
One of the main antagonists of the game.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: Shares this role with Kane by most of the Story Mode.
- The Corrupter: Keeps telling everyone, especially Kane, that they should give to their emotions and let their rage to overtake them.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: Can't understand why the heroes would stand by their friends or other innocent, weak people.
- Expy: Her Towa influence is showing in her design.
- Honey Trap: She created a Doppelgänger in order to lure Sanji to the Umbran cube storage.
- Significant Anagram: The mysterious Angela is actually a mole that Galena placed in Jump Force.
- Social Darwinist: Believes that the beings with power must use them to eradicate the powerless.
- This Cannot Be!: To Prometheus:
Voiced by: Hiroki Yasumoto
One of the main antagonists of the game.
- Big Bad: According to advertising, he is a major antagonist.
- 11th-Hour Ranger: Appears with Light in the last chapter. His last act before perishing is to use his own Umbran cube to empower the Player Character.
- Expy: While he may look like a combination between Hit and Cell from the Dragon Ball franchise, his role is more in line with Mira from Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- Fallen Hero: Was once a hero who believed in justice and hope, but after his family died he decided to give into despair and now wants to remake the world.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Uses the last of his strength to give his lifesource to empower the Player Character.
- In Their Own Image: The story mode trailer reveals he wants to use an object called the Onyx Book to perform this.
- Misanthrope Supreme: Wishes to destroy the entirety of the real world in order to remake it for his own image. He's also a former human who got a new form after seeing his family and friends perish in the war.
- Name of Cain: His name is Kane and he is a bad guy.
- This Cannot Be!: To Prometheus:
- Walking Spoiler: He appears to be the Big Bad of the game. Keyword: appears.
- Was Once a Man: Kane used to be human and a hero of sorts, but after his wife and daughter were killed during a mission, he gave into despair and used an umbras cube to turn himself into a villain.
Glover's true form. An inhabitant of the rift between the real world and the Jump Worlds posing as a human operator.
- A God Am I: This is his final goal, to merge all of the Jump Worlds and the real world together and become its ruler god.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: By the time of his reveal, he has betrayed nearly anyone.
- Defeat Equals Explosion: After the final fight with the empowered Player Character, he explodes.
- Evil All Along: Posing as the Big Good. He was Prometheus, one of the Keymen of the Umbran race.
- Expy: He is basically a Demigra clone, from Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Both are powerful entities with god complex trapped in an alternate dimension, they are shapeshifters and both are associated with the color blue.
- Greater-Scope Villain: As it turns out, he has been the Big Bad all along, being responsible for the merge of worlds and manipulating the events and actions of the heroes and villains to his favor.
- Rage Breaking Point: His race tried to bring the Jump Worlds stories to the real world by telling them in order to influence humans to do the right thing, but they were unable to do so, and he proceeded to use his powers to fuse both worlds with him ruling over the results.
- Token Non-Human: Turns out to be this by the reveal.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness:
- Destroys Kane after obtaining his Onyx Book when he's at his weakest after a fierce battle against the Jump Force.
- Destroys Galena after she's defeated by the Jump Force near the end of the penultimate chapter for not being strong enough.
Black Clover Characters
Voiced by: Gakuto Kajiwara
Found as an orphan on the doorstep of a church, Asta is an up-and-coming Magic Knight in the Clover Kingdom with big dreams of becoming the Wizard King...and a big problem: he was born without the ability to use magic! With the power of anti-magic and the powerful Five-Leaf Clover Grimoire, however, he is a force to be reckoned with.
Voiced by: Masakazu Morita
Ichigo was an Ordinary High-School Student who could see the spirits of the departed, until a fateful encounter with a Soul Reaper leads to him joining their ranks. With his trusty Zanpakuto named "Zangetsu", Ichigo takes it upon himself to protect the balance between the world of the living and the realm of spirits.
- Dual Wielding: Ichigo normally uses the longer Zangetsu but he can pull out the shorter one to increase his attack power.
- Super Mode: He transform into his Merged Hollow Form which is a combination of his Hollow and Quincy powers.
- Sword Beam: He can launch Getsuga Tenshou either with one blade or both..
Voiced by: Fumiko Orikasa
Rukia's encounter with Ichigo led to her temporarily losing her powers as a Soul Reaper, forcing Ichigo to take her place. Now, she is one of Ichigo's most stalwart allies. Armed with the Sode no Shirayuki Zanpakuto, she joins Ichigo in his battles.
Voiced by: Sho Hayami
Once one of the most respected members of the Soul Society, Sosuke Aizen is a devious mastermind with unmatched ambition and power in equal measure.
Voiced by: Kentaro Ito
A childhood friend of Rukia and firm ally of Ichigo, Renji is one of the most renowned members of the Soul Society. With his whiplike Zanpakuto named Zabimaru, he is a force to be reckoned with.
The captain of the Soul Society's 10th Division of the Goten 13, Toshiro Hitsugaya is a stern and sharp-witted young man whose Zanpakuto, Hyrorinmaru, grants him control over water to a deadly degree.
Grimmjow is an Arrancar, a Hollow who removed their mask and gained power that rivaled even the Soul Reapers thanks to Aizen. He may seem laid back and easy-going, but he is as dangerous as his temper is short!
Voiced by: Yuko Sanpei
The son of Naruto and his wife Hinata Hyuuga, Boruto is a young ninja prodigy has the talents and abilities of both of his parents, honed by his mentor Sasuke, and a fiery and defiant personality just like his father.
- Kid from the Future: In a sense. Here, Boruto gets to interact with pre-adult versions of his father and mentor.
City Hunter Characters
Voiced by: Akira Kamiya
Ryo Saeba is an urban mercenary who, as part of the "City Hunter" team based in Tokyo along with his partner Kaori Makimura, will take on any job for the right price. Though he may seem like a skirt-chasing doofus, he is actually a former guerrilla child soldier and a deadly marksman.
- Badass Normal: The sole playable member of the cast with no actual powers, just skills and marksmanship.
- Beware the Silly Ones: One's first impression of Ryo is that of a man who does most of his thinking with his loins. This belies the fact that he is one of the most deadly gunmen in the world.
- Casanova Wannabe: His first action upon being recruited into Jump Force is hitting on Boa Hancock (and being soundly rejected).
- Improbable Aiming Skills: With his Python he can fire six shots in the same hole at 15 meters, and his S&W Model 58, due a quirk of fabrication, allows him to do the same at 50. Also, using a Remington Model 700 he can shoot the barrel of another rifle, buttons of a shirt and a belt (the latter without harming the guy wearing them) at about one kilometer.
- Mythology Gag:
- Ryo's Ultimate attack is called "XYZ": the letters that would be written onto a bulletin board in Shinjuku by prospective clients to indicate that their situation has grown dire enough to require his services.
- Attempting to perform throws as Ryo on female characters will result in Ryo attempting to cop a feel, only to get stopped by Kaori's giant hammer.
- Walking Armory: He carries a wide array of weapons into battle, from his trusty Colt Magnum to machine guns, sniper rifles, and even rocket launchers.
Dai no Daibouken Characters
Voiced by: Toshiko FujitaWhen the evil Demon King sought to conquer the world by wreaking havoc with his monster hordes, a young boy named Dai was thrust into an adventure to battle the wicked overlord and save the day.
Death Note Characters
Voiced by: Mamoru Miyano
Light Yagami is a bitter young man who had grown disillusioned with a world he considered corrupt beyond redemption. With the Death Note in his hand, he now aims to become the god of a new world in which any he considers sinful are immediately put to death.
- Affably Evil: Despite his selfish desires, Light is unquestionably polite and cordial towards the heroes.
- Artifact of Doom: Light is in possession of a Death Note, a mystical book with the ability to control a person's cause, date, and time of death, as long as the writer knows that person's full name. Subverted however, he doesn't have the notebook during the story mode, which is the reason he is Playing Both Sides.
- Ascended Extra: Light previously appeared in Jump Ultimate Stars as a support character. Here he'll be playing a much larger and more important role in the game's main story.
- Badass Normal: Unlike the other heroes, he has no super powers or super strength. However, he has charm, intelligence, uses complex mind games and schemes in lieu of direct combat.
- Big Damn Heroes: After Prometheus steals the Player Character's umbras cube, Light arrives with Kane in tow, who gives his own cube to the PC and gives the heroes the chance they need to defeat Prometheus.
- The Mole: Ostensibly, he is an ally of the Jump Force. In truth, however, he is merely using them to advance an agenda of his own...
- Non-Action Guy: While he plays an important role in the story mode, Light is not a playable character in his own right. Rather fitting for someone who uses complex mind games and schemes in lieu of direct combat.
- Playing Both Sides: He plays both Jump Force and the villains like fiddle on a stick, and neither side is the wiser.
- Pragmatic Villainy: His ambitions to become god of a new world has no room for someone like Kane or Prometheus getting in the way, so he aids the heroes in defeating their enemies...at least for as long as it will take to find his Death Note.
- Red Herring: Even if the heroes ever actually discovered that he's The Mole, they would have caught the wrong traitor in their midst.
- Invisible to Normals: Only those who have touched a shinigami's Death Note can see them. The Player Character, however, can see them regardless.
- Non-Action Guy: Like Light, he is not a playable fighter. This is to be expected, considering he doesn't like to get his hands dirty in the affairs of mortals and prefers the role of an observer.
- The Voiceless: Only Light can hear his voice. Otherwise, he seems completely silent.
Dragon Ball Characters
Voiced by: Masako Nozawa
Born Kakarot, Son Goku in on'yomi or Sun Wukong in pinyin (as he is directly based off of and named after the Journey to the West protagonist of the same name) is a Saiyan warrior who had been sent to Earth in the hopes that he would subjugate it. Instead, he would become the planet's greatest champion, and a martial artist without peer. In Jump Force, Goku serves as the leader of Umbras Base's Alpha Team, taking the fight to the enemies head-on.
Voiced by: Ryusei Nakao
An intergalactic conqueror feared throughout the cosmos, Frieza is a dangerous tyrant who will not rest until he gains total dominion over the universe and his hated nemeses, the Saiyans, are eradicated.
- Physical God: While he's still mortal, his Golden Frieza form gives him strength to rival a god.
- Super Mode: Shown in gameplay and screenshots of the NYCC build of the game, Frieza can transform into his 100% Final Form as well as his Golden Form. How to trigger the transformations however is unknown as of now.
Voiced by: Ryo Horikawa
The prince of all Saiyans, Vegeta originally came to Earth to gain immortality with the Dragon Balls. His rivalry with Goku would temper his wicked nature over time, until he became one of the Earth's most stalwart protectors.
- Ki Attacks: Vegeta's specials include the Galick Gun, a Kamehameha-style ki beam; a scattered ki blast barrage that can be followed into a Big Bang Attack; and Final Flash, a devastatingly powerful and massive beam.
- Physical God: He's this as a Super Saiyan Blue, since it required God Ki to utilize.
- The Rival: Vegeta's rivalry with Goku is the stuff of legends.
- Super Mode: Vegeta, like Goku, can also transform into Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan Blue.
Voiced by: Toshio Furukawa
A proud Namekian warrior, Piccolo was once one of Goku's deadliest rivals. The friendship he fostered with the son of his nemesis, Gohan, would help turn him into one of Earth's most powerful allies.
- Friendly Rivalry: While their rivalry didn't start off friendly, he and Goku are now firm friends who respect each other's fighting prowess.
Voiced by: Norio Wakamoto
Created from the DNA of the universe's strongest fighters, Cell is a wicked android obsessed with his own perfection. He believes himself to be the greatest warrior in existence, and will gladly destroy the world to prove his superiority.
- Kamehame Hadouken: His Ultimate attack is the Solar Kamehameha, the massive energy beam he used at the climax of his duel with Gohan.
Voiced by: Takeshi Kusao
Hailing from a future ravaged by androids, Trunks is the half-Saiyan son of Vegeta and Bulma Brief. In the hopes of averting disaster, he has traveled into the past to fight alongside the world's strongest heroes.
Majin Buu is an ancient monster that, on multiple occasions, threatened the entire universe. Now, thanks to the influence of the world-famous "hero" Mr. Satan, Buu is a jolly friend of Earth's defenders...just so long as they don't get between him and delicious candy.
Fist of the North Star Characters
Voiced by: Katsuyuki Konishi
Following a nuclear war that destroyed civilization, the deadly martial art known as Hokuto Shinken lives on in Kenshiro, a man looking for his love, Yuria. On his travels, he stops to help innocents in this new world by dealing with its rise of gangs, crooks, and rival fighters with similar techniques.
- All Your Powers Combined: Kenshiro's Awakening attack has him use the abilities of his rivals and friends, including those of Nanto Seiken (the opposing school to Hokuto Shinken), in rapid succession.
- Kiai: "ATATATATATATATATATA! HWATA!"
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: Come on, it wouldn't be Ken without this.
- Super Mode: Kenshiro can activate Musou Tensei, which allows him to move more quickly and strike harder.
Hunter × Hunter Characters
Voiced by: Megumi Han
Gon Freecs is a Rookie Hunter, an aspiring adventurer and son of the legendary Hunter Ging. When his father went missing, Gon embarked on a grand adventure to find him.
- Gameplay and Story Integration: Gon's Super Mode is the result of him "summoning all of the power he will ever have" to kill his enemy, the Chimera Ant Neferpitou; while he succeeded, it left him at death's door and after he was healed, he was unable to use his nen. In-game, using the super takes him out of the fight.
Voiced by: Mariya Ise
The young scion of the Zoldyck family of assassins who forsook his lineage to become a Hunter. He is best friends with Gon and a formidable fighter besides, possessing the ability to manipulate electricity in addition to his natural lethality as an assassin.
Voiced by: Miyuki Sawashiro
The sole surviving member of the Kurta, a clan who possesses a trait known as "Scarlet Eyes". Now a Blacklist Hunter, Kurapika has made it his life's mission to avenge the Kurta by bringing to justice those who drove his kin to extinction.
- Chain Pain: His Weapon of Choice.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: His appearance is androgynous enough that, in pre-fight banter, Sanji admits he mistook him for a woman.
- Gameplay and Story Segregation: Kurapika made an oath to only kill the members of the Phantom Troupe, meaning he could die if he fights anyone else. This has no effect on gameplay.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Kurapika's eyes are usually deep blue, but when angered, they glow red; a trait that is genetic to the Kurta.
Voiced by: Daisuke Namikawa
Hisoka Morrow is a powerful Hunter who seeks out strong opponents to test his mettle against. He has crossed paths and fists with Gon in the past and considers him a worthy rival.
Be not fooled by Biscuit's cutesy appearance: she is a powerful Hunter whose diminutive stature belies incredible strength!
- Downloadable Content: Added to the roster as its third DLC character.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters
Voiced by: Daisuke Ono
The young scion of the Joestar generation bloodline born into the Kujo family, Jotaro Kujo is a delinquent with a bad attitude and a bizarre power to summon a Stand, a manifestation of his willpower, called "Star Platinum". What makes Jotaro a formidable fighter is not simply raw strength, but a sharp intellect that lets him outwit even the craftiest of foes.
- Fighting Spirit: His Stand Star Platinum is a major Trope Codifier.
- Finger Poke of Doom: The Star Finger, an attack in which Star Platinum extends its fingers to attack, appears as one of Jotaro's moves.
- Genius Bruiser: The Joestars are an entire family of genius bruisers, and Jotaro is no exception; he's built like a football player, but can defeat his foes by outwitting them and, later in his home series, goes on to earn a Ph.D in marine biology.
- Kiai: "ORAORAORAORAORA!"
- Promoted to Playable: After he and DIO were Dummied Out of J-Stars Victory Vs., Jotaro finally makes another appearance in a Jump crossover game.
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: Star Platinum's main method of attacking is unleashing rapid-fire barrages of punches.
- Time Stands Still: From his fight with DIO, Jotaro managed to learn how to stop time for several seconds.
- Younger Than They Look: As he's based on his appearance in Part 3, Jotaro is 17 years old in Jump Force, and like many other Joestars, he certainly doesn't look it.
Voiced by: Takehito Koyasu
The ancient nemesis of the Joestar family, Dio Brando forsook his humanity to become a vampire in a bid to rule over the world as a god. He was thought destroyed after a fight to the death with Jotaro's ancestor, Johnathan Joestar, but not only did the now-named DIO survive his brush with death; he now has a Stand called "The World", which allows him to halt the flow of time itself.
- Death from Above: One of DIO's signature moves is to drop a road roller on his opponent in order to crush them.
- Fighting Spirit: Like Jotaro, DIO has a Stand, known as The World.
- Gameplay and Story Integration: Since sunlight would destroy him, every stage defaults to nighttime when he is in play. Except for Namek, which has three suns and no nighttime; if DIO is on a player's team, they can't battle on Namek.
- Genius Bruiser: Similar to Jotaro and the Joestars, DIO has a powerful physical build and intelligence rivaled by precious few, having graduated as valedictorian with a law degree before becoming a vampire and owning a massive library afterwards.
- Kiai: "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!" Translation
- Knife Nut: One of DIO's specials has him toss knives at his opponent, taking advantage of The World's time-stopping power to help his knives land.
- Older Than They Look: Thanks to his vampirism, DIO maintains his 20-year-old appearance from Part 1, well over a century later.
- Our Vampires Are Different: DIO's vampiric abilities include the ability to drain victims of blood through his fingers, firing projectiles from his eyes, and lowering his body temperature to freeze his victims; most of which he stopped using after gaining The World. As a vampire, however, he is still very vulnerable to sunlight and the power of Hamon.
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: The World can punch hard and fast enough to keep up with Star Platinum.
- Spell My Name with an "S": In Part 1 of his home series, his name was spelled with correct capitalization in English and katakana in Japanese. Starting with Part 3, his name is spelled, both in the Japanese manga and abroad, in uppercase English letters as "DIO", although the localizations of the game use the regular spelling of his name as "Dio".
- Time Stands Still: The World can halt the flow of time for a few seconds, allowing DIO to move freely and attack his foes while they are unable to move or even perceive what is happening to them.
- Weakened by the Light: Sunlight destroys vampires. Ergo, if DIO is on a player's team, the stage defaults to nighttime.
My Hero Academia Characters
Voiced by: Daiki Yamashita
Izuku Midoriya was born without a Quirk power but still dreamed of becoming a Hero like his idol All Might. After risking his life to save his classmate, All Might shared with him the power of One for All, granting him incredible strength. Naming his own Hero persona "Deku", Midoriya attends UA High to become the greatest Hero and the next Symbol of Peace.
- Badass Boast: He outright tells Goku he will not be his punching bag. Considering that Midoriya is way out of his league by fighting Goku, this is a bold statement.Deku: Goku... I'm not gonna be your punching bag!Goku: Don't be so nervous! It'll hold you back!
- Battle Aura: When tapping into One For All, Midoriya's body becomes enveloped by bright green electricity.
- Finger Poke of Doom: Midoriya's Delaware Smash attack creates a quick and powerful projectile of compressed air with a finger flick.
- Genius Bruiser: Midoriya is near the top of his class in studies, is creative enough to find ways to balance the strengths and drawbacks of his Quirk, has an impressive muscular build in spite of his short stature, and can punch with enough force to shatter concrete.
- You Remind Me of X: Black Beard's powers reminds Deku of his classmate Tokoyami.
With a Quirk as explosive as his temper, Katsuki Bakugo has his sights set high on becoming the most famous hero in history. While he was childhood friends with Midoriya (who refers to him by the nickname "Kacchan"), he grew into a brash bully who does not take kindly to being merely second-best. The rivalry he would forge with "Deku", however, would help the two become greater heroes.
Toshinori Yagi, better known to the world as All Might, is the most famous hero in the world, as well as the teacher of Midoriya and Bakugo. Like Midoriya, he was a Quirkless young man who received the power of One For All from his own mentor. Even with his body breaking down from serious injuries, he is dedicated to protecting the world and helping Midoriya eventually succeed him as the Symbol of Peace.
Voiced by: Junko Takeuchi
Naruto is a young man with big dreams of becoming the leader of his village. Contained within his body is the spirit of a destructive Nine-Tailed Fox, whose power he can borrow in the heat of combat. In Jump Force, Naruto serves as the leader of the Gamma Team, which is tasked with intelligence gathering and surveillance.
- Ki Attacks: Two of Naruto's specials are chakra-heavy attacks: Rasengan, a spinning spherical energy ball that does heavy damage at close range; and Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken, which combines Naruto's chakra with Kurama's to create a devastating projectile attack.
- Super Mode: Naruto can activate Six Paths Sage Mode and transform into Kurama.
Voiced by: Noriaki Sugiyama
The last scion of the Uchiha clan, Sasuke is a prodigal shinobi with a chip on his shoulder. Upset over the sordid fate that had been dealt to his family, he has taken it upon himself to ensure those responsible for their deaths pay.
- Playing with Fire: Two of Sasuke's specials are fire-based jutsu attacks. Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu creates a fireball that attacks enemies at range, while Amaterasu is a Sharingan-based attack that ignites a patch of ground in his field of vision with black flames.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Sasuke's right eye is a permanently activated Mangekyou Sharingan.
- The Rival: To who else? Naruto.
- Shock and Awe: Sasuke's signature technique is the Chidori, a lightning-based ninjutsu he learned from his teacher Kakashi.
Voiced by: Kazuhiko Inoue
One of the most renowned members of the Hidden Leaf Village, Kakashi Hatake has served as a teacher to both Naruto and Sasuke. The masked shinobi may seem aloof and goofy, but he was once made a captain of the elite ANBU unit for very good reason.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Usually concealed by his headband, Kakashi's left eye, a memento from his old friend Obito Uchiha, has a permanently-active crimson-red Sharingan.
- Shock and Awe: He created the Chidori ninjutsu, the same technique that would be taught to (and later improved by) his pupil Sasuke. His own variant of the technique is called the Lightning Blade, so named because he used it to split a bolt of lightning.
Voiced by: Akira Ishida
Gaara was once made host of the One-Tailed Tanuki to serve as a living weapon of mass destruction, a fate that led him to despise humanity until he met Naruto, a fellow jinchuriki. Now, he serves as the young and wise leader of his people, and one of Naruto's strongest allies.
Voiced by: Mami Koyama
An ancient being who bestowed humanity with the power of chakra and was mother to the founders of the ninja villages, Kaguya holds humanity in disdain and wants to subjugate them for the sake of global peace under the belief that she alone is worthy to wield chakra.
One of the founders of the Hidden Leaf Village, Madara Uchiha was determined to end all wars by means of a genjutsu that would render humanity catatonic. He would be killed by his rival, the first Hokage, to prevent his ambitions from coming to fruition, only to return to life during the last Ninja War and begin his plans anew.
One Piece Characters
Voiced by: Mayumi Tanaka
A bite of the cursed Devil Fruit robbed Monkey D. Luffy of his ability to swim, but granted him the ability to stretch his body like rubber. Now, he is on the hunt for the legendary treasure known as One Piece in his quest to become King of the Pirates. In Jump Force, Luffy serves as the leader of the Beta Team, reclaiming territories from the villains.
- Megaton Punch: Of two varieties: Gum-Gum Red Hawk, a fiery punch; and Gum-Gum Grizzly Magnum, which throws two enlarges fists forward.
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: Gum-Gum Hawk Gatling.
- Rubber Man: The Gum-Gum Fruit has given Luffy the ability to stretch his body like rubber, an ability he uses to devastating effect.
- Super Mode: Luffy can power up to Gear Fourth.
- Super Drowning Skills: The Devil Fruits rob those who eat them of the ability to swim. As such, Luffy sinks like a rock if he falls into water.
Voiced by: Kazuya Nakai
A member of Luffy's motley crew of Straw Hat Pirates, Roronoa Zoro is a former bounty hunter who ultimately became a pirate himself. A swordsman without peer, he is a master of a sword-fighting style that allows him to wield a large number swords simultaneously.
- Dual Wielding: His sword-fighting style includes a katana in each hand, plus one clenched in his teeth for certain techniques.
Voiced by: Hiroaki Hirata
"Black Leg" Sanji is one of the most famous chefs of the pirating world, and the resident cook for Luffy's crew. He joined with Luffy and his friends in the hopes of finding the All Blue, said to be a gourmand's paradise.
- Extremity Extremist: Sanji's fighting style is based around powerful kicks.
- Gameplay and Story Integration: He won't hurt female fighters at all, meaning putting Sanji against female fighters a terrible choice from the player.
- Supreme Chef: In addition to being the Straw Hat Pirates' official cook, he also prepares feasts for Jump Force.
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl: True to his home series, Sanji will not hit women. Against female opponents, all of his attacks are changed to throwing out hearts that deal no damage whatsoever.
Voiced by: Akio Ohtsuka
Marshall D. Teach, better known as "Blackbeard", is one of the most feared pirates to ever live. Adding to his infamy is the power of two Devil Fruits that he ate (and the fact that he lived to tell the tale) that grant him control over vibrations and darkness.
Voiced by: Toru FuruyaSabo is the vice-leader of the Revolutionary Army and a sworn brother to Luffy. While born into nobility, he forsook his privileged lineage to travel the world.
- Playing with Fire: He ate the Flame-Flame Fruit, the same Devil Fruit as his and Luffy's other sworn brother Portgas D. Ace, which grants him the ability to create and control flames.
Voiced by: Kotono Mitsuishi
The captain of the Kuja Pirates and the only female member of the Seven Warlords of the Seas, Boa Hancock once consumed the Love-Love Fruit that allows her to petrify anyone. Despite her seemingly haughty nature, she holds a massive crush on Monkey D. Luffy.
Trafalgar D. Water Law is a pirate doctor, known as the "Surgeon of Death", who is allied with the Straw Hat Pirates. His medical expertise, made all the more incredible with the power of the Op-Op Fruit, is only matched by his mastery of the sword.
Rurouni Kenshin Characters
Voiced by: Mayo Suzukaze
Once feared across feudal Japan as the murderous Hitokiri Battousai, Kenshin Himura has renounced his ways as an assassin and now lives as a simple wanderer. His skills as a swordsman have never dulled, but now equipped with a specially designed reverse-bladed sword, he uses his abilities not to kill, but to help the innocent.
Voiced by: Masanori Ikeda
After Kenshin Himura gave up life as an assassin, another swordsman took up the title of Hitokiri: Makoto Shishio, a cunning and viscous revolutionary. Once thought dead when he was executed by the Meiji government, he lives to overthrow the government that fears the chaos he threatens to wrought.
Saint Seiya Characters
Voiced by: Masakazu Morita
The Pegasus zodiac knight who searches for his dear sister, together with his friends Seiya fights to protect Saori the reincarnation of the goddess Athena!
- Golden Super Mode: The Sagittarius Gold Cloth is a transformation for him.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: He can take off his cloth to fight.
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl: Coming from a different time Seiya doesn't want to hurt female fighters, but unlike Sanji, he will still fight them on if necesary (which mirrors his home series, as he fought many female fighters like Silver Saint Shaina).
- Spinning Piledriver: The Pegasus Rolling Crush.
Voiced by: Takahiro SakuraiOne of Seiya's allies, Shiryu serves as the calm voice of reason for the other zodiac knights. Nonetheless, with the Emerald Dragon cloth, his fighting prowess is not to be underestimated.
Voiced by: Shunsuke KazamaUpon completing the ancient Millennium Puzzle, mild-mannered gaming buff Yugi Mutou unlocks the spirit of the Egyptian Pharaoh Atem. The Pharaoh has unparalleled skill in games of all kinds, the ability to call upon occult Shadow Games, and mastery over the card game Duel Monsters. Now his gaming knowledge is helping save the world, as it has so many times in the past.
- Anime Hair: Yugi's unique hairdo is among the most recognizable in the business.
- The Bus Came Back: This marks Yugi's first appearance in a Jump crossover game since Jump Ultimate Stars for the DS, over a decade prior.
- Casting a Shadow: Yugi's deck includes Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl, who attack with dark magic.
- Composite Character: While he represents the Duel Monsters series for the most part, the fact that he attacks people with his monsters brings to mind the weaponized AR in ARC-V, as well as the Stands in Jojos Bizarre Adventure.
- King of Games: Both Yugis are highly skilled at games.
- Olympus Mons: Along with Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl, Yugi can summon the Egyptian God, Slifer the Sky Dragon.
- Powers Do the Fighting: Yugi doesn't fight himself, but rather uses his Duel Monsters and various Spell and Trap card powers to fight on his behalf.
- Sharing a Body: Yami Yugi handles the fighting in the game, but the body is Yugi Mutou's.
- Trap Master: Yugi's "Draw" attack draws various Spell and Trap cards to impede the enemy.
The young president of Kaiba Corp., a reincarnation of the Egyptian high priest Seto, and one of the most fearsome Duel Monsters players in the world, Seto Kaiba is a genius duelist and the one player in the world who can duel with Yugi Muto and the pharoh Atem on equal footing. With a deck revolving around the fierce Blue Eyes White Dragon, he is dead-set on proving himself to be the greatest duelist to ever live.
- Downloadable Content: Added to the roster as its first DLC character.
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!: Kaiba's deck is based largely around the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
- Olympus Mons: Kaiba's ultimate summons Obelisk the Tormentor, one of the Egyptian God cards.
- The Rival: Perhaps the one duelist capable of facing off against Yugi and Atem on equal footing.
- Shock and Awe: The Blue-Eyes White Dragon fires electricity from their mouth.
- Trap Master: Similar to Yugi's "Draw" attack, Kaiba's "My Turn!" attack draws on different Spell and Trap cards to hinder the enemy.
Yu Yu Hakusho characters
Voiced by: Nozomu Sasaki
Even the gods were shocked when Yusuke Urameshi, a self-centered and foul-tempered delinquent, made the ultimate sacrifice to save a child's life. His journey from the hereafter to resurrection would lead to him becoming a spirit detective, protector of the worlds of the living and the dead alike.
Voiced by: Tessho Genda
The younger of the brothers Toguro and a former friend and lover of Genkai, Yusuke's mentor. Once a kind and compassionate man, traumatic events closed off his heart and made him harder and more cruel, eventually leading to him seeking death in mortal combat to finally end his torment.