The characters of LA by Night. Please provide wiki love. Characters without a 'played by' category can be assumed to be NPC's portrayed by storyteller Jason Carl.
- Anti-Hero Team: None of them is without sin.
- Family of Choice: They don't have anyone else to turn to without violating the Masquarede.
- Fire-Forged Friends: While not thrilled about working together in the beginning, after fighting side by side for some time they're ready to risk their lives for eachother.
- Healing Factor: As vampires the coterie members have this ability.
- Power Trio: Used to be this, until Annabelle arrived.
- Super Strength: Like all vampires the coterie posses supernatural strenght.
- True Companions: They're best friends and swear to take care of one another.Nelli: And you're not alone.
Victor: We look out for eachother.
Jasper: I mean... yeah, I guess.
Played by: Erika Ishii
A Naïve Newcomer Brujah of the 13th generation who knows nothing about Kindred society.
- All-Loving Hero: It doesn't matter if you're a vampire, ghoul or werewolf, Annabelle believes you deserve respect.Victor: Annabelle wants to heal the world and it's actually kind of adorable.
- Adorkable: As much as a stunningly beautiful vampiress can be.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: A strong vampire, wears a suit in season one finale.
- Bad Powers, Good People: Annabelle is a vampire who has to drink blood to survive, but is also kind and caring and always asks before biting.
- Badass Adorable: She's a cute young girl, but also a powerful Brujah.
- Berserker Tears: She cries a lot, which is usually accompanied by her punching someone who has wronged her.
- When meeting her sire for the first time.
- When confronting the man who nearly killed her and the reason she was Embraced.
- Beware the Nice Ones: She's kind and caring to her friends, but isn't above beating her enemies within an inch of their life.
- Bi the Way: Is in a relationship with both a man and a woman.
- Bomb Throwing Anarchist: Torched an office in an act of protest.
- Break the Cutie: Undergoes this after being Embraced.
- Declaration of Protection: Towards Mark and Ellenore, her partners.
- Emergency Transformation: Was Embraced by Carver to save her life.
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire: While all of the vampires are Antihero types at the worst, she's the most humane and decent.
- Granola Girl: As much as a vampire can be at least. She attends protests and has some strong beliefs.
- I Hate You, Vampire Dad: Loathes whoever turned her into a vampire. Unaware she was dying.
- In-Series Nickname: A lot of them: Baby B. (by Victor), Belle (by Miranda), Annie (by Juan), babydoll (by Carver).
- Naïve Newcomer: Is the way to introduce the audience into the rules of Kindred society.
- Parental Abandonment: Not her actual parents, but her Sire embraced her and then left her to fend for herself.
- Polyamory: Is in a relationship with both Victor's son and another woman.
- Rebellious Spirit: A leader of a protest group. This is also the reason she was Embraced.
- Red Is Heroic: Always wearing red. Usually her leather jacket, but in season one finale wears a red suit to the Succubus Club.
- Soap Box Sadie: Constantly talks up the need to do good and improve the world, which the other vampires find tiresome.
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: Wouldn't kill a person, no matter if they wronged her or not.
Played by: Alexander Ward
A snarky Nosferatu, he relies heavily on stealth and invisibility. He is one of the more humane members of the group but conceals a powerful dark side. He was forced to leave behind his old life behind and fake his own death when he became a vampire.
- Accidental Murder: Kills two Thin Bloods by bashing their heads together too hard.
- Bad Powers, Good People: Has vampire powers and has to drink blood to live, but is trying to be as good as a creature of the night can be.
- Bi the Way: Would have sex with Gary Oldman, but used to have a girlfriend.
- Break Her Heart to Save Her: What Jasper does to his girlfriend.
- Cool Shades: His Lennon Specs in the second season.
- Faking the Dead: Left his old life behind after becoming a Nosferatu.
- Freakiness Shame: One of the reasons why he won't show himself to his girlfriend.
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire: Zig-zagged compared to Annabelle. He is the most humane after her but still kills people for his friends.
- The Grotesque: His Embrace left him disfigured and ugly.
- Hitman with a Heart: Victor states that Jasper's job for him is to make problems (and people) disappear.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Jasper feeds exclusively on his fellow Kindred.
- In the Hood: Usually wears a black hoodie, keeping the hood up to partially disguise his vampiric countenance when he's not using Obfuscate.
- In-Universe Nickname: "Sassper".
- Invisibility: His Obfuscate power allows him to remain unseen.
- Knife Nut: Has a large curved knife that he uses in battle.
- Lennon Specs: Gets a pair in season 2.
- Looks Like Orlok: A very Downplayed trope example with it implied that Alex looks positively gorgeous by Nosferatu standards, only being bald with lots of visible black veins.
- Mr. Exposition: Often explains the "rules" of vampire society to Annabelle (and the viewers.)
- Odd Friendship: Is the closest of the group to Annabelle despite being a monstrous killer.
- Parkour: Practices this as a way to travel around the city.
- Put on a Bus: His actor Alexander Ward is absent frequently, which causes Jasper to be "away" in many episodes.
- Sunglasses at Night: In season two he wears his Lennon Specs at night, since vampires are unable to come out during the day he represents this.
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: Wouldn't kill a human. Kindred, on the other hand...
- Weapon of Choice: A large curved knife.
Petronella "Nelli G" Griffith
Played by: Cynthia Marie
A Toreador who uses her good looks and social skills to get what she wants. Although she might appear shallow at first she's aactually a saavy businesswoman who is fully capable of defeating an enemy twice her size.
- Action Girl: As a vampire, it comes with the job description.
- Action Fashionista: Likes to look stylish while killing her enemies.
- Animal Motifs: Spiders
- Anti-Hero: Bordering on villain, especially in season 2. She is a cold blooded killer who will lie, murder and enslave anyone who disobeys her.
- Aura Vision: Her Auspex ability shows other people's aura.
- "Awesome McCool" Name: Only goes by her name and the first letter of her surname, which sounds pretty cool.Doctor: Mr. and Mrs. G? I see.
Victor: We're very progressive.
- The Beautiful Elite: Is a member of this as both a Toreador and upper crust L.A. fashion designer.
- Berserk Button: Anything that implies she's weak or abused. Annabelle unwittingly trips it.
- Big Sister Instinct: She is usually cold and calculated, but unusually caring towards Annabelle.
- Bi the Way: Kisses both boys and girls in the Succubus Club.
- Blood Magic: Uses Thaumaturgy, the secret technique of the clan Tremere.
- Blue Blood: She's Nelli Griffith of Griffith Park fame.
- Cannibalism Super Power: She commited Diablerie, absorbing her victim's powers.
- Charm Person: Her Presence 1 ability "Awe", makes her more persuasive to other people.
- Cool Big Sis: Is this to her younger sister.
- Cool Shades: Just like her sire, Nelli wears big sunglasses, which she pulls off at dramatically apropriate times.
- Dark Secret: Is a diablerist, which is the highest crime among Kindred.
- Embarrassing First Name: "Petronella". She doesn't consider it her real name and never uses it.
- Face of an Angel, Mind of a Demon: Easily the most cruel and murderous of the coterie.
- Famed In-Story: Is a famous fashion designer well known among Hollywood's elite.
- The Fashionista: Her actual job in the mortal world.
- Goth Girls Know Magic: Is a blue-haired vampire and frequently uses blood magic.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Victor Temple. While they may or may not have dated, they're still very close friends.
- Hidden Depths: Knows some degree of Thaumaturgy, via diablerie.
- Hot Witch: Is capable of using magic and is one of the most attractive vampires in LA.
- Knife Nut: Her Weapon of Choice.
- Lightning Bruiser: Thanks to her Rapid Reflexes ability she can both take hits and deliver them at rapid speed.
- Ms. Fanservice: One of the most beautiful women in L.A. (and the world) and man does she know it.
- Secret Art: Thaumaturgy, the Tremere technique.
- Sunglasses at Night: Due to vampires only being able to come out at night she and any vampire wearing sunglasses is this.
- Token Evil Teammate: Is the most heartless and willing to murder of the coterie.
- Tranquil Fury: Has this when Annabelle asks if she's an abuse victim.
- Weapon of Choice: Her wicked sharp knife.
- Vampires Are Rich: She is a successful businesswoman with her own fashion line and perfume line.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has blue highlights, just like her actress.
- Your Cheating Heart: Is on the receiving end of this with her boyfriend Brad and her sire.
Played by: B. Dave Walters
- Action Dad: Father to Mark and Isaiah.
- Affably Evil: The most friendly and gregarious of the group as well as most morally ambiguous.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Very powerful vampire, whose always well-dressed.
- Blue Blood: Is a Ventrue, which is rare enough among Anarchs.
- Can't Take Criticism: Victor takes being lectured badly.
- Charm Person: His Presence 1 ability "Awe", makes him more persuasive to other people.Victor: I activate Awe.
- Control Freak: Loses composure quickly when the situation is out of his control.
- Disappeared Dad: Isn't present in his children's lifes.Annabelle: You are a deadbeat father!
Nelli: Whoah... Shots fired.
- Expy: Has been stated by B. Dave Walters to have been based (at least partially) on Suge Knight. He (ironically) lacks the RL man's Ax-Crazy tendencies, though.
- Famed In-Story: Is a well known part of L.A.'s nightlife and a wealthy music producer.
- Father to His Men: He values his employees and treats them with respect and care. The best example of this is Ib, his Right Hand Woman in season one, who he protects and pleads with Fiorenza when she is to be taken away.
- When Ib freezes up in her encounter with a lupine, he hugs her and then ereases her memories to make her at peace.
- He recklessly tries to sire his dead security guard because of his protective instincts.
- Guns Akimbo: Practices this as an intimidation technique.
- Ignorant of Their Own Ignorance: Victor seems to be unable to realize how reckless he's being, thinking himself to be somewhat untouchable.Abrams: You probably expect me to yell at you...
Abrams: Well, you were wrong!!!
- Mind Wipe: Liberally wipes the memories of mortals around him whenever they see something he doesn't want them to see. It's also implied he does this to his son every time he visits.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: Has this view if mind-control or bribery doesn't work.
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished: He spares a Nosferatu after offering a job, only for the vampire to immediately betray him.
- Papa Wolf: Will kill anyone who threatens his identical twin sons.
- Pragmatic Villainy: Virtually all of his evil deeds are done with a minimum of collateral damage and with as little cruelty as possible. The exception being if you hurt his children or plan on it.
- Rank Up: Becomes undisputed Baron of the Valley. It doesn't last.
- Weapon of Choice: Victor uses a lot if guns, although he's not with them as Ib.
- Vampire Monarch: The Valley may be something Isaac Abrams resents having to police, but it's larger than the vast majority of vampire-controlled cities with almost 2 million residents. Becoming its leader makes Victor Temple one of the most powerful vampires in America.
- Vampires Are Rich: He is a rich musician and very much a vampire.
- Villain with Good Publicity: Uses Instagram and social media to protect himself from recriminations. The SAD are taken aback by it.
Temporary Party Members
Played by: Xander Jeanneret
X is a Malkavian who straddles the line between Fishmalk (a "wacky" mentally ill character) and a genuine depiction of his condition's tragedy. Here as even though he regularly makes appearances, he isn't part of the main coterie.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Is by far the strangest acting person in the show.
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: Victor Temple, of all people, points out that most of X's insane ramblings are fairly accurate depictions of vampire society.
- Convenient Replacement Character for Jasper while Alex Ward pursued other opportunities.
- Dude, She's Like, in a Coma!: He prefers to perform The Kiss (the act of drinking someone's blood) on sleeping mortals. Since sucking someone's blood is seen as someting very sexual it counts as this trope.
- Hearing Voices: Like all Malkavians.
- Odd Friendship: Develops one with Annabelle.
- Only Known By His Nickname: X is not his real name, but nobody knows what is.
- Mistaken For Drug Dealer: A humorous example when at a club opening, X is assumed to be his drug dealer name (as in "Ectasy"). X is actually taken aback at it being treated as a perfectly normal alias for the situation.
- The Pigpen: States that he's always smelly, due to a lack of personal hygiene beyond bathing in the ocean.
- Sad Clown: He is humorous and bizarre but also seriously mentally ill.
Played by: Taliesin Jaffe
A Brujah and operative for the Anarch Free State and Annabelle's sire.
- Bomb-Throwing Anarchists: Says he did some arson in his time.
- I Love You, Vampire Son: Carver feels that Annabelle is a perfect candidate for the Brujah.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Even though he isn't the nicest person, he actually Embraced Annabelle to save her.
- Lightning Bruiser: Thanks to the Disciplines of Celerity and Potence.
- Rebellious Spirit: It comes with being a Brujah.
- Super Strength: Comes with his Brujah strength.
- The Quincy Punk: Carver acts like a classic British one from the 1980s.
The Toreador Baron of Hollywood, and the financier of just about every single major American film made in the last few decades.
- Adaptational Personality Change: Is a great deal more brutal, ruthless, and intimidating than his appearance in Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines. There he acted more like a Friendly Neighborhood Vampire if a bit snooty. Here, he's more like The Don.
- Been There, Shaped History: As a vampire with considerable ties to the inner workings of Hollywood, this is pretty much expected of him. He also has a very long list of famous directors and actors he's befriended and financed over the years.
- Berserk Button: Do NOT mention Vannevar Thomas or the Camarilla's presence in Downtown L.A.
- Charm Person: The Toreador ability of Presence.
- Cool Old Guy: Looks older then most vampires.
- Didn't See That Coming: Despite how on the ball he is, Isaac is taken aback by the attempt on Victor's life by his guests.
- Implied Love Interest: To Nelli. They seem very close, he usually gives her very useful presents and he in episode 10 of season 1 he shows up with flowers to her place of work.
- The Don: Rules Hollywood's Anarchs like a crime boss.
- Irony: Acts a great deal more like a Camarilla Prince than an Anarch Baron. He also rules his domain through a combination of fear and respect.
- Killed to Uphold the Masquerade: Is strongly implied to have murdered Annabelle's date due to the belief she violated it. This is actually considered a light sentence by the Kindred (for Annabelle).
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Is this by vampire standards, which says more about their society than it does about him.
- Vampires Are Rich: One of the top men in Hollywood.
- Vampire Monarch: The ruler of Hollywood and the Valley.
Played by:''' Bex Taylor-Klaus and Jason Carl
A Gangrel who occasionally works with the coterie. She looks as though she has been Embraced as a teenager and acts accordingly. She has the domain over the Griffith College after Victor became the Baron of the Valley.
- Animal Motifs: Rats are her preferred animal.
- The Beastmaster: Rats are her best friends.
- Creepy Loner Girl: Spends most of her time alone in a condemned building. She opens up to people after meeting the coterie.
- Crossdressing Voices: Played not only (like most characters in this category) by Jason Carl, but also by Bex Taylor-Klaus who's non-binary.
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire: Refuses to indulge in the scheming ways of Camarilla or the brutality of the Sabbat and just wants to get by and keep the people she cares for safe.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Ramona is rude, abrasive, easily offended, somewhat cold and pretty poor with words, but unlike many vampires, she very much has a conscience.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: Can communicate with her rats.
- Troll: Ramona rips up one of Victor's very expensive chairs just for the hell of it.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: As a Gangrel her powers include changing into animal forms.
Charles "Chaz" Price
Played by: Mark Meer
A Toreador and a member of the Camarilla. Nelli's sire who isn't above blackmailing her with her Dark Secret.
- Abusive Parents: Was one of these to Nelli G but neither of them consider it that way.
- Baddie Flattery: Compliments Nelli and Victor.
- Blackmail: Makes it clear to Nelli G that he has the goods on her and that she should cooperate with him.
- Blue Blood: Is one of the Camarilla's Elders and acts like it.
- Charm Person: His Presence ability.
- Cool Shades: Wears a pair, just like his childe.
- The Chessmaster: Only thinks about people as pawns to use and discard.
- The Dandy: Comes with being a Toreador.
- In-Universe Nickname: Chaz.Chaz: My friends call me Chaz. You may call me Charles.
- Malicious Misnaming: Was called "Chuck" by Annabelle.
- Noodle Incident: Apparently was hit by a flying Malkavian before.Chaz: There was that time in '48...
- Sunglasses at Night: Wears sunglasses at night (the only time he can come out), it suits his smug demeanor.
- Vampires Are Rich: Can afford pretty much anything.
- Your Cheating Heart: A source of tension between Nelli G and him.
Played by: Josephine McAdam and Jason Carl
A Tremere who the coterie turns to for magical advice.
- Blood Magic: The Tremere speciality.
- Color Motif: White is a color of purity and divinity, but also the color of death in some cultures.
- Court Mage: Her role in vampire society.
- Flower in Her Hair: Wears small pink flowers in her hair.
- Flower Motifs: Red and pink flowers, mostly roses.
- Hair Decorations: Has a white tiara.
- Hot Witch: Both beautiful and creepy.
- Implied Love Interest: To Jasper. She always compliments him on his looks (even though he is pretty ugly) and he seems very protective of her.
- Light Is Not Good: She's mostly dressed in white, but considering her clan that isn't reassuring.
- Secret Art: Tremere signature ability - Thaumaturgy
- Solitary Sorceress: She lives in the Griffith Park, alone and is only visited for magic advice.
- Something About a Rose: Gives one to Jasper.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has white hair, while being a young-looking vampire.
- White Magician Girl: She wears mostly white, offers advice and is an embodiement of femininity.
Played by: Jessica Chobot
A high-class Toreador, host of the Succubus Club and a signature character from Vampire The Masquarede lore. She's a bon vivant and party-goer who wishes to become Prince of New York.
- Arranged Marriage: Has one of these set up with a Banu Haqim (Assamite) diplomat.
- Charm Person: Comes with being a Toreador with a Presence ability.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Makes many of her choices based purely on chance and yet is still a potent elder.
- The Beautiful Elite: One of these for both the Camarilla and Anarchs.
- Faux Affably Evil: Acts polite and kind to her guest, but has no regard for human life.
- Manipulative Bastard: Uses her powers to make people do things they wouldn't normally do.
- Marriage Of Conveinance: Is marrying a Banu Haqim Elder for power and riches.
- Out-of-Character Alert: Isaac Abrams mentions that mass murder of Kine is not usually her style.
- The Trickster: Made Jasper moonwalk.
Played by: Satine Phoenix
A member of the Ministry (the 'reformed' Followers of Set). She runs a club in the Valley.
- Ambiguously Evil: Everyone acts like they're dealing with Satan but she doesn't do anything overtly evil. It's mostly the Ministry's reputation that put everyone on guard.
- Coolest Club Ever: Despite being a weird hybrid between a casbah and a dual-sex Bikini Bar, Miranda's club has this effect on the Kindred.
- Deal with the Devil: Victor approaches business with her as this. All the others are very wary about bargains with her.
- Did Not See That Coming: The Second Inquisition burns down her club after its agents are compromised.
- Lesbian Vampire: Flirts with Annabelle and Nelli G both but only speaks business with Victor.
- Ms. Fanservice: Satine Phoenix brings all of that to her character and then some.Victor: Definitely hotter than a Toreador.
Played by: Whitney Moore
Malkavian and the Baron of Santa Monica.
- Abusive Parents: A very dark example in their past with Therese' father often sexually assaulting her as a child and keeping her confined in the house, so she "wouldn't get hurt" outside. It's implied this may be the reason she developed a split personality in the form of Jeanette.
- Anything That Moves: Jeanette is noted to have sex with many people.
- Creepy Twins: Therese and Jeanette are this, especially considered they're the same person.
- Famed In-Story: Like Victor, Therese is a successful businesswoman and nightclub owner.
- Hearing Voices: Like all Malkavians.
- Noble Demon: Therese prides herself to be this; unlike most of her "megalomaniac" peers, she always keeps her part of a bargain, unless the one she made a bargain with betrayed her first.
- Perky Goth: Jeanette is bubbly and cute, but wears heavy eye makeup and goth fashion.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Therese is serious, cold and calculated, Janeatte is kind, playful and cunning.
- Really 700 Years Old: They lived through two normal human lifespans.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Jeanette is the red to Therese's blue.
- Split Personality: Therese developed one because of her tragic past.
- Vampires Own Night Clubs: Own The Asylum.
Played by: Ash Minnick
An experienced Ventrue businesswoman sent on behalf of Baron Abrams who turns up to give Victor advise.
- Blue Blood: Is a Ventrue like Victor Temple.
- Dragon with an Agenda: Uses the incident at The Grove to talk Abrams to give her a portion of Victor's territory in the Valley. Has also either sired Chloe or made her a ghoul.
- The Dragon: To Abrams, much to Victor's chagrin.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Victor is never anything but warm and cordial to her but she actually gets ruder the nicer he is.
- Ice Queen: Has no warmer qualities. All she cares about is money, power, and putting people down.
- It's All About Me: Fiona doesn't care about any Kindred other than herself and is quite loud about it.
- The Load: Contributes almost nothing to the group and demands a great deal. This is deliberate according to Word of God.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Gives evasive and ignorant answers to every question she's asked, even if they're things she absolutely should (and does) know.
- Overt Operative: More or less admits to being Isaac's spy in Victor's group. It actually works because Victor doesn't want to hide anything from Isaac.
- Smug Snake: Everything about her seems less clever and dangerous than older more powerful vampires while being twice as obnoxious.
- Undying Loyalty: Subverted hard. Fiona goes out of her way to establish she has no loyalty to anyone or anything other than herself.
- Ungrateful Bastard: Victor gives her an agent of the Second Inquisition to present to Isaac Abrams and she still works against him. Later repeated when he gives her an import/export business.
A Camarilla Ventrue of Victor's acquaintance.
- Catchphrase: As seen above, no call from her is complete without an arch "Victor my boy..."
- Also heralds an imminent call from her via a texted "Are you able to talk?" (Victor's texted response to this question is invariably immaterial)
- Deadpan Snarker: Has very little patience for what she sees as Victor's naivete and recklessness.Fiorenza: Dear, dear, who have you offended this week?
- Knowledge Broker: She's the best source of intel the coterie has on the Ivory Tower.
- Mysterious Backer: Plays this role to Victor, providing information (and backup, in the form of Ib) that benefits him and keeping the confidences she asks in return.
Mortals and Ghouls
Played by: Nours Ibrahim and Jason Carl
Victor's former bodyguard, driver and enforcer. She was born in the Middle Eest in the early 20th century and became Fiorenza's ghoul during the Great War.
- Action Girl: Very much so.
- Consummate Professional: Is a lot more dedicated to doing things right and proper than everyone else.
- The Gunslinger: She's an expert marksman.
- Older Than They Look: She's a ghoul and even though she looks young she was born before the Great War.
- The Older Immortal: Is significantly older than Victor and the rest of the coterie put together.
- Put on a Bus: She had to leave Victor and return to her master.
- Really 700 Years Old: She's a ghoul who can't die of natural causes.Victor: That would make you like 110/120.
Ib: You're very good at math, sir.
- Right Hand Woman: To Victor in season one. She is his bodyguard, driver and researcher.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Is one of the nicer characters that is also cold and badass.
- The Spock: Very calm and logical. Rarely shows emotion.
- Undying Loyalty: As a ghoul, this is to be expected.
- Weapon of Choice: Guns.Victor: We just keep getting stuck in situations where we're shooting things that don't die from bullets, though.
- You Called Me "X"; It Must Be Serious: When she explains her condition to Victor, she calls him by his first name for the first time.
Played by: Vince Caso
A former FBI agent and vampire hunter turned Nelli's ghoul.
- Break the Haughty: A fearless vampire hunter reduced to begging for help.
- Conveniently an Orphan: Not quite as he has a wheelchair bound mother but otherwise very few human ties.
- Dirty Coward: After the events of Season 1, comes to Nelli G in order to fake his own death.
- Faking the Dead: After his team has been scattered he admits to having nothing to live for and fakes his own death with Nelli's help.
- Fantastic Racism: However justified or not, he loathes the undead.
- HeelFace Brainwashing: Becomes Nelli's ghoul which reprograms his brain.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Gregory assumes that Victor is the most dangerous of the coterie and will be coming after him. Victor is actually prone to Easily Forgiven and ready to make deals. He also has no idea Gregory exists. Nelli, by contrast, is Silk Hiding Steel and more vicious than the rest of the coterie combined.
- Malicious Misnaming: Prefers to be called Greg, Nelli ignores his request, calling him Gregory every time.Gregory: Also Greg is fine. Just Greg.
Nelli: Just Greg... So Gregory...
- Revealing Cover Up: He was the one who burned down the cabaret and thus got himself in a world of trouble.
Played by: Marisha Ray
Annabelle's girlfriend and possibly childe/ghoul.
- Anguished Declaration of Love: When trying to convince Annabelle to Embrace her.Ellenore: I'd walk through the Nine Hells for you. I'd walk through the Nine Hells with you.
- The Big Damn Kiss: Shares one with Annabelle in her season one epilogue.
- Granola Girl: One of the leaders of a student protest group.
- Love Interest: To Annabelle.
- Interspecies Romance: With Annabelle.
- Nice Girl: A kind and understanding person who believes that Annabelle is what she claims to be.
- Rebellious Spirit: She's not afraid to get physical with the police in the name of her beliefs.
Played by: Becca Scott
Jasper's girlfriend before he became a vampire.
- Break Her Heart to Save Her: What Jasper does to her.
- The Lost Lenore: Jasper mourns her and stalks her in equal measure.
- String Theory: After receiving a note from Jasper, she becomes obsessed with finding him, setting up a corkboard littered with evidence of his still being alive.
- Valley Girl: A typical example.
Strikes A Chord
Portrayed by: Jason Charles Miller
A Garou (or werewolf) of the Bone Gnawer tribe the coterie encounter.
- Affably Evil: As a Bone Gnawer, he actually doesn't really care too much about random vampire hunting in the sewer.
- Pragmatic Villainy: Is willing to make an alliance with the vampires to escape the Labyrinth. He's also willing to possibly do some "work" for Victor despite this being against Garou tradition.
- Properly Paranoid: Allying with vampires would be considered a gross breach of the Litany but as a Garou, Strikes a Chord knows what's going on in the Labyrinth.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Really just wants to get out of the Labyrinth he's trapped in.