Second-Age Heroes | Second-Age Villains | Fourth-Age Heroes (Pillars of Equestria, Sisterhood of Magical Fillies [Dazzling Divas]) | Fourth-Age Villains (Tyrannos Pantheon, Children of Ispita, The Shadowed Ones, Tribalists, Autorists, Hydianites) | The Grand Primevals | Amaredae | Equestrian Pantheon | Breezie Pantheon | Diamond Dog Pantheon | Gremlin Pantheon | Bogolenya Deer Pantheon (Belyolen, Temnobog, The Four Terrors) | Abyssinian Pantheon | Church of the Stars (Golden Scepter) | Poenan Pantheon | Trimortidae | Hoyklan Deer Pantheon | Elternteil Deer Pantheon | Minotaur Pantheon | Jotunn Pantheon | Tauren Giant Pantheon | Draconic Pantheon | Shinseina Pantheon | Dharmadeshvar Pantheon | Zebrafrican Pantheon | Old Orosian Pantheon | Pramanthan Pantheon | Great Skunk Pantheon | Sauropodian Pantheon | Novellus Pantheon | Unaffiliated Deities (Blue Suede Heartstrings) | Principalities of Equestria (Canterlot, Ponyville) | Sunnytown | Grittish Isles | Crystal Empire | Luchalibre | Alvslog Deer Realms | Erobreseg Deer Realms | Nordskelt Deer Realms | Abyssinia | The Storm Empire | Terran Empire (Fanged Paw, Crimson Star, Steel Barricade, Written Word) | The Changeling Courts (Spring Court, Summer Court, Autumn Court, Winter Court) | Kulesian-Mazlander Commonwealth | The Cloven Empire | Friendship Gardens | Hyrule | Machina | Neighpon | Imperium of Ponykind | Kerajaan Cahaya | Sauropoda | Hybrid Haven | Meridia | Dragonflights | Giants | Mephitidia | Mousikós | Alicorn Civilization | The Visitors | Creatures and Monsters | Historical and Mythical Characters
Great Skunk Pantheon
open/close all folders
- Smelly Skunk: This pantheon consists of Great Skunk deities, and as such, all of them can spray a very foul-smelling odor at their enemies if threatened (or if someone annoys them).
Divine Classification: Ethereal
Portfolio: Romance, Trickery, Parental Deity (Great Skunks)
Rank: Divine (Tier IV/Greater)
"Something's in the air, and it is the smell of love!"
Moufette is the Father of All Great Skunks, the leader of the Great Skunk Pantheon, and the god of Romance and Trickery.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Embodies, Trickery, and Great Skunks; the last part is because he is their "Parental Deity".
- Captain Ersatz: Of Pepé Le Pew. He even chased after a black and white cat who abhorred his advances (though here, it was because Tikuri disguised Fik'iri as his love, Wibeti, by painting her black and white as a prank).
- Divine Right of Kings: He was the one who gave Queen Rosè his blessing to found the kingdom of Mephitidia, giving her and her descendants the automatic right to rule.
- Smelly Skunk: Taken Up to Eleven: his stench and spray are foul enough to knock out an adult dragon.
- Top God: Leads the Great Skunk Pantheon.
Moufette's divine niece.
Divine Classification: Ethereal
Portfolio: Pantomime, Performance Art, Silence
Rank: Divine (Tier III/Intermediate, formerly Demi-Goddess)
[Miming: "Actions speaks louder than words."]
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Embodies Pantomine, Performance Art, and Silence.
- Berserk Button: While she's generally accepting of her disability, she doesn't tolerate having her mutism insulted and/or negatively portrayed, or seeing people harm mimes and those with mutism.
- Everyone Hates Mimes: Averted. Despite her disability, she's a very well-loved and respected goddess, as well as the main patron of mimes and performance artists. Even Guiding Light, a blind Alicorn demigod from the Shinseina pantheon, grew to like her once he got past the non-speaking barrier. She greatly sympathizes with anyone who were born mute, and because of this she gets very angry whenever she sees someone mistreating mimes and those with mutism in general.
- Handicapped Badass: Despite being born mute, she's an expert actress and an adept and agile parkour artist. As the embodiment of Pantomime, she can create invisible props such as boxes and walls to "perform" on, making her an unpredictable opponent. She's also good at sneaking around, due to embodying Silence, and can cancel all sound in her area of influence. And as a Great Skunk goddess, she's also capable of spraying a foul odor, though it's not as potent as her father, Moufette.
- Interspecies Friendship: Would end up befriending Guiding Light, a blind Alicorn demigod from the Shinseina pantheon, despite being of different species.
- Meaningful Name: Her name is French for "silent" and "mute". It also means "dumb" (not being able to speak).
- Missing Mom: Her mother is long dead, due to being mortal while her father is divine. While she understandbly misses her mother and has mourned her death, Muet doesn't resent her father, Moufette, for moving on, and has accepted Wibeti of the Abyssinian pantheon as her stepmom.
- Punny Name: While a French word, Muet looks like "mute" with the last two letters switched backwards.
- Odd Friendship: She would end up getting along well with Guiding Light, a blind Neighponese Alicorn demigod of Death, despite having different disabilities and being of different species and pantheons. Guiding Light states that he saw her as "weird" at first, but he quickly grew to like her once he learned of her disability and got past the non-speaking barrier. A deviantART commentator also notes that they would get along because Muet's use of body language is much more revealing than words, which suits Guiding Light's strong preference for Truth, and because he can perceive magic and emotions, Muet appears to him as "speaking" from the soul.
- Parental Substitute: She has been known to adopt mute children and raise them as her own kin, as she has great sympathy for them due to having the same mutism.
- The Speechless: Justified; she was born mute, and so she communicates with her body and her emotions. Because she's the goddess of Silence, she's the divine patron of those who take vows of silence, allowing her to get along with the llama goddess Satori. She also has the magical ability to move silently, remove all sound from the surrounding area, and forcibly render someone mute indefinitely, though due to her sympathies towards mute people, she generally doesn't like doing the latter. She's somewhat sensitive about her mutism, and those who make fun of her or harm others for being mute will earn her wrath. Guiding Light notes that even though she can't physically speak, she always has something to say, and her body, her magic, and her emotions do the "speaking" for her.Guiding Light: Even when she's idle, she always seems like she's moving, dancing even. And even though she's always silent, she always has something to say. My Dad once said 'actions speak louder than words', and he's right. Instead of a mouth, her body and her emotions speak for her... and I feel it every time.
- Semi-Divine: Due to being sired by Moufette with a mortal lover, she was born a demigoddess. She would eventually Ascend into a true goddess, though.
- Unfortunate Names: Muet means "dumb", though in the sense that a person is unable to speak.