The Naru-Hina Chronicles by mattwilson83 on DeviantArt is a Naruto fan doujin. As it says, the story mainly revolves around Naruto and Hinata as they start a relationship and face many obstacles and conflicts, like OC villains Sereiko and Nanami, ninja related threats and other such problems. Unusually for a fan-written doujin or indeed any kind of artistic medium, the series has been drawn and produced religiously, with new pages produced almost daily for over ten years since early 2008.
Here is the first chapter... And be prepared to binge read. As of February 2019, the story has over 4,700 pages, spread across over 240 chapters and 30 separate volumes. By way of comparison, this is nearly half of the total output, in terms of page count, of all of the combined Naruto original manga.
The story itself is broken up between several different story arcs, information for which can be found in the folder below. Beware, as the descriptions may contain spoilers.
The story begins as Naruto, Hinata, and several of their teammates pursue a team of bandits, former Leaf ninja who turned criminal and have kidnapped the child of a Konoha noble. The child is rescued, but the bandits escape and in the process, knock Naruto off a cliff where he is rescued from almost certain death by Hinata. This turns out to be just the thing to break the ice between them and they begin to speak to each other in more serious terms and become open to the idea of dating and seeing where exactly that takes them.
In the meantime the bandits, who are a dating couple called Masaru and Hotaru (herself the sister of Inoichi Yamanaka and therefore Ino Yamanaka's aunt), the talented but subservient Jun, and Rokuro, a former disciple of Orochimaru, make their next plans. It is shown that the reason for their criminal status from Konoha came about because several years prior, as young Leaf ninjas, they had kidnapped Naruto, only a young boy at the time, and used a dangerous ritual to attempt to steal his Nine Tails chakra. The ritual was only partially successful and they were found out in the process. In the present, Rokuro leads them to an old base of Orochimaru's near Konoha and they set up shop. With the job they took of kidnapping a noble child ruined and missing out on the ransom it would have bought, they turn their attention towards Naruto. Now much stronger and better prepared than they were, they plan to steal his chakra and finish what they started. Hotaru and Jun, though, are skeptical about the plan and, in speaking with themselves, reveal that Hotaru is pregnant with Masaru's child.
As this is going on, Sasuke Uchiha reveals himself to a Konoha team and surrenders himself to the village, willing to accept whatever consequences there are to come. Naruto, Sakura, and sensei Kakashi are all happy to have him back, and he himself appears much calmer and better disposed towards the village and his teammates, no longer consumed by hate and revenge. Almost unusually so...
Hotaru and Rokuro infiltrate Konoha to get the lay of the land. Hotaru comes across Ino and tries to withdraw before she is recognized, but Rokuro comes on the scene and accuses Hotaru of ignoring her mission to visit family, inadvertently spilling the beans to Ino. Attempting to eliminate the witness, Rokuro attacks Ino, but is intercepted by Hotaru. Both she and Rokuro are badly injured; Rokuro escapes and Hotaru is captured and led to Konoha's hospital. Rokuro makes it back to their base, where Masaru and Jun have been preparing chakra seals in order to capture the Nine Tails chakra. In order to heal himself and out of sheer malice, Rokuro uses the seals to forcibly rip the Masaru's fragment of Nine Tails chakra, originally stolen in their initial attempt years ago, from him, killing him in the process.
Rokuro comes upon Naruto and Hinata on one of their dates and uses the Nine Tails chakra to capture Hinata, compelling Naruto to come with him back to the base and its chakra seals to fully extract the chakra from him. Once there, they fight and Rokuro is ultimately successful in extracting not just the Nine Tails chakra, but the Nine Tails itself from Naruto. Rokuro becomes the new jinchuriki but cannot control it and disintegrates into a mass of fox-shaped destructive energy. Naruto, his strength fading, leaps into the mass of energy and reabsorbs it into himself.
A month later, Sasuke is released on parole and will be able to resume in time his career as a Konoha ninja. Likewise, Masaru recovers from her injuries and is released into her brother Inoichi's custody on probation on the condition that he not practice her ninja arts, which she is okay with, as she is still pregnant and finds the life of a civilian to have its appeal. She also renews a friendship with Iruka, who was a teammate of hers when they were younger.
And finally, Naruto continues his relationship with Hinata, but is troubled. In his inner mindscape, he has found that after reabsorbing the Nine Tails, that he has also absorbed Rokuro into himself. He begins to show signs of mental stress.
It is over a year later and life has continued in Konoha. Naruto and Hinata, and Sasuke and Sakura, both continue their dating lives, though not without some interpersonal tension. Likewise, Kiba has begun dating Mina Mikon, a chunin medic ninja who was introduced in the previous arc and had saved Akamaru's live at risk to her own with her medic skills. We are also introduced to Yori, an obnoxious Konoha jonin with an agenda of his own who apparently dated Tenten for some time a couple years past. He clashes with Neji who is now dating Tenten himself.
Hinata noticed Naruto becoming more and more preoccupied, with increasing long silences. The mental stress of containing Rokuro along with the Nine Tails has caused his mind to begin breaking down. Hinata talks to Sakura about it, but while she does so, Rokuro manages to escape from the prison in Naruto's mindscape and takes over his body. He takes Naruto's body to Hotaru, who is now dating Iruka and has a 4-month-old girl. He grabs the girl and is about to kill her with a kunai when he is stopped with a genjutsu by Sasuke. He enters Naruto's mindscape using his Sharingan and finds it almost completely destroyed. He battles Rokuro from within the mindscape to free Naruto and succeeds, but Rokuro flees, now existing completely as a kind of chakra spirit, as he takes over a random villager in Konoha's outskirts. Naruto's mind is shattered and he is on the verge of death, but with supreme effort and help from the Kyuubi, he manages to rebuild his mindscape and survives.
Soon after, Tsunade announces her intentions to host an impromptu Chunin Exam with the support of other Kages and feudal lords. Only a handful of entrants from each village arrive, far from the grandiose events seen in the canon series. Naruto and Sasuke, who for various reasons have not technically been advanced from genin, are given the chance to participate.
The main trial is for all participants to search Konoha's forest for a series of items. There are only a certain number of these items, and without possession, they cannot advance, so the number of entrants to the next round is limited. Naruto and Sasuke both find items, along with a handful of others and advance to the next round, with dedicated guards and blockers for each entrant to prevent them from 'infiltrating' the village.
Yori is seen in the company of Lord Mori, a higher-up Konoha official, who sends him off to train and coordinate a group of mercenaries outside the village. Mori is invited by Tsunade to watch the finals of the Exams, but he declines. Curious...
Naruto and Sasuke make it past the second stage and make their way to the stadium where the finals, a series of one-on-one matches will be held. Sasuke makes it on time, but Naruto finds a dying Konoha ninja outside the stadium who warns him that intruders are trying to sneak a bomb into the stadium basement. He goes to investigate. He finds a pair of saboteurs and one of the other chunin candidates planting a bomb and attacks. The candidate, Echo, one of Lord Mori's personal ninja, drives him out into the stadium with a spirit sword. The other chunin candidates gathered in the stadium attack Echo and eventually overcome him when Naruto uses the bomb in the open area to trigger an explosion that causes little damage to the stadium and crowds but destroy all of Echo's spirit swords and he is taken prisoner.
Because of their swift action and teamwork in the face of sudden and unexpected circumstances, Tsunade skips the remaining fights and awards all of the candidates, including Nartuo, the rank of chunin. In the prison, Yori breaks in to Echo's holding area, at first appearing to try to free him, but then killing him in his cell on Lord Mori's orders to cut out a loose end of Mori's plot. He then does the same to the other bombers involved.
After being confronted by her father, who is concerned that dating Naruto is detrimental to the Hyūga clan image, Hinata takes the step of defying him and moving in with Naruto permanently. He decides to move out of his apartment and into a house big enough to support them both. And as Mina and Sakura are treating injuries resulting from the bomb explosion, Mina experiences tremors and troubling symptoms. Tsunade and Sakura examine her and find that she is infected with trace amounts of bomb residue that would have had to have been introduced long before the explosion, and she is suspected of somehow being involved in the plot. Mina realizes that it must have been when Yori molested her on the rooftops in the early part of the Exam earlier, but before she can say so, she collapses, unable to breathe due to the compound now affecting her lungs. She is placed on life support.
Lord Mori and Yori confer. They realize that attention is on Mina due to the evidence but if she recovers, she could spill the beans on her suspicions and point the finger right at them. Lord Mori orders Yori to kill Mina, but he is reluctant until a mysterious girl in a wheelchair comes forward and guilts him into help, claiming to be Yori's sister and owing her continued care and health to Lord Mori. With that added incentive, Yori departs. He infiltrates the hospital and injects a concentrated dose of the bomb residue into Mina, but Kiba, coming to visit, discovers him in the act. He intervenes, but not before Yori delivers the residue into her and escapes. Yori flees the village; caught red-handed, he is now a true rogue ninja.
With Mina only having days to live at best and having no other leads, Tsunade sends Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura to the Nation of Steel to investigate the source of the bomb residue and to find a means to counteract it.
Also included are the Mini-sodes/Eroti-sodes. The Mini-sodes are omake/side comics for Naruhina Chronicles, detailing minor romantic worldbuilding between Naruto, Hinata, and the rest of the main cast. The cast gradually expands to include Naruto and Hinata's gender-reversed alternate universe selves, Naruko and Hinago, and then later the Yuri-verse versions of Naruko and Hinata. And while the Minisodes are generally funny, occasionally they break out the deep pathos and get you right in the feels. Canon status to NHC is questionable at best (although at least one Minisode has been referenced in the main NHC comic), but they're best enjoyed as fun little What-Ifs. Generally posted every Friday.
The Erotisodes are explicit erotic Minisodes posted behind age-verification barriers on Twitter, Pixiv, and Patreon every Monday... but we're not here to talk about the smut, we're here to talk about the gut-busting hilarity of the censored versions posted on Deviantart the same day, chronicling in a (mostly) SFW way the wacky sexual hijinks Naruto and Hinata get suckered into.
This comic provides the following tropes:
- Abhorrent Admirer: Nanami, towards Naruto. While she's rather attractive, it is her personality what turns Naruto off (that and the fact that he was already dating Hinata when he first met her).
- Abusive Parents: Mina's father is cold and hard-hearted thanks to his overused of the Mikon clan jutsu, which removes the sense of pain during battle along with emotions and all restraint. When she finally stands up to him, he beats her into the ground before casting her out of the clan permanently, alongside her mother, who put a stop to the fight. When they were much younger, Mina's father made her mother promise tokill him if he ever became as abusive as his own parents. After the fight, Mina's mother takes a few days to ensure the well-being of her daughter, before returning to her husband to keep her promise.
- Achievements in Ignorance: The local lord shows the team sent to retrieve Mina and her prisoner the one scroll he was never able to read, the Namikaze scroll, sealed with a blood seal preventing anyone not of the Namikaze clan from opening it. He stated could contain anything from super powerful jutsu to ancient secrets to recipes for ramen - whereupon it takes Naruto about half a second to snatch it up and open it.
- Adaptational Nice Guy: Sasuke, and how! Later, another Sasuke shows up, which behaves much closer to his canon incarnation...
- Alternate Continuity: This comic diverges from Canon between the Itachi Pursuit and Pain Invasion arcs, when someone utterly wipes out the Akatsuki except for Tobi during Naruto's toad sage training.
- All Amazons Want Hercules: The reason behind Nanami's lust for Naruto is her clan's value of strength over everything else, and thus women are taught to find a strong man in order to produce powerful offspring.
- All Men Are Perverts: This comic lives off this trope and is prepared to have lots of guys having nosebleeds.
- Amazon Brigade: Anko's Angels, an all female-squad, leaded and trained by the Snake Lady herself.
- Battle Couple: Naruto and Hinata rarely get a chance to team up, being assigned to separate teams, but when they do, much ass-kicking ensues.
- Big "WHAT?!": Sakura when she learns who Naruto's father was.
- Back from the Dead: Due to Sereiko's experiments, Minato, Kushina, Itachi, Jiraiya and Asuma come back to life, and the former three play an important role in the story during the second half.
- Black Magic: Sereiko's brand of ninjutsu, which allows him among other things, to bring people back from the dead at the cost of several human sacrifices.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Karin carries a hidden blade on her wrist. She nearly killed Sakura with it by catching her by surprise.
- Naruto gains one made of wind chakra early on, but the Katto-ken does severe damage to his arm when he uses it and he only breaks it out when he's desperate. Using it scares the hell out of both Tsunade and Hinata, and it's implied that use of the Katto-ken would lead to emergency amputation if not for Naruto's immense healing ability.
- Can't Hold His Liquor: It takes very little alcohol for Kei to get inebriated.
- Chekhov's Gun: A couple.
- The Namekaze scroll is something Sereiko desperately wants.
- Something happened at Sereiko's base in the Land of Steel, and Naruto is not okay. We catch glimpses of body horror, and bloodshed, and the Fox Contract, but a whole picture and it's effects on Naruto is still unclear. Whatever happened was enough to severely unsettle Minato and Kakashi will not finalize Naruto's ANBU training until a professional takes a look in Naruto's head.
- Compensating for Something: Not only does Suigetsu loves to brag about how big his Executioner Blade is, but also mocks Kei's tanto calling it a "butter knife".
- Corner of Woe: This time, both Naruto and Sasuke do it when Tsunade reminds them that they're both still Genin (Naruto overslept and missed them, and Sasuke was on probation and wasn't allowed to take them at all).
- Depraved Bisexual: Nanami, according to Word of God. She's been in a relationship with at least one woman before. And since she's also a Stalker with a Crush, that makes her depraved.
- Distaff Counterpart: Kei is pretty much a female Sai, including the exposed midriff. However, while Sai doesn't understand emotions and has No Social Skills, Kei does understand emotions and is The Stoic by her own volition, to keep her Bloodline Limit from going out of control. It's no surprise when they start to fall for each other.
- Door Stopper: As seen in the description, this comic's number of pages is literally in the thousands.
- Double Entendre: Sai and Kei discussing a mission briefing. Poor Naruto almost gets his brain broken trying not to say anything.
- Easily Forgiven: As opposed to the reveal of his birth parents, Naruto takes things in stride and easily forgives Tsunade, who raised him the first four years of his life, for abandoning him to an orphanage when he demonstrated too many similarites to Dan and Nawaki - she just couldn't take getting he heart broken by one more death.
- Emotionless Girl: Kei, one of Anko's Angels mentioned above, almost never shows any emotions, and it's cold and logical to keep her Bloodline Limit under control.
- Enemy Without:
- Due to the messing of Sereikos ritual, all of the hatred and anger inside Sasuke got stuck inside a clone of him.
- Sereiko weaponizes this trope with his Dark Soul Shadow Clone. It creates a clone of an individual that only has their negative traits, and this causes the clone to feel the uncontrollable need to kill the original. Said clones also have Black Eyes of Crazy.
- Evil Twin: Turns out Sasuke has one, created accidentally when Sereiko tried to resurrect him without realizing he wasn't actually dead.
- Fantasy-Forbidding Father: Bae's mother doesn't want her son to be a ninja. However, given that his father is Itachi Uchiha can you blame her?
- Generation Xerox: Turns out that there's some "history" between Namikaze men and Hyūga women. Minato used to date Hinata's mother before he started dating Kushina, and his grandfather used to have an Hyūga lover as well. Though it's implied that Naruto is the first Namikaze male who's able to consolidate a relationship with an Hyūga woman.
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: Konohamaru thinking about Moegi and Hanabi. Subverted, though; all three of them realize there are way too many emotional landmines in their mutual friendship to make such an act feasible. Only time will tell if they ever manage to work their issues out.
- Great Offscreen War: the series diverges from Naruto canon when something utterly annihilates the Akatsuki days prior to Pain's assault on Konoha, leaving Tobi/Obito as the only survivor. It's later outright stated that a pre-HeelFace Turn/memory loss Sasuke had a role in it, with Sasuke himself personally burning Nagato and his Pain bodies to ash with the Amaterasu.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Karin is rather jealous of Sakura's relationship with Sasuke. Though later she decides to move on.
- Hinata shows occasional signs of this whenever she catches Nanami on top of Naruto, later threatening to "jyuuken her skinny little a-" before catching herself.
- Groin Attack: So far, Kiba and Mina remain celibate - not they haven't tried, but she accidentally does one of these before they can get mostly undressed.
- Happily Adopted: Even if he's eighteen already, Tsunade decides to adopt Naruto.
- Hidden Depths: Naruto bottles up a lot of anger at his childhood mistreatment and fear that everything he has earned can be taken away from him at a moments notice, to the point that even Hinata can't completely break through his shell. Hinata and Kakashi both note that Naruto will probably require professional psychological help for this, alongside his lingering PTSD from a botched mission.
- Naruto also wrote an Icha Icha novel as an exercise assigned by Jiraya. According to the reactions of Hinata and Sakura, it's a well-written and very romantic work outside of the sex scenes. Inverted, however, in that Naruto had no practical experience needed for the naughty bits, but transcribed them verbatim from another person describing her experiences.
- Insatiable Newlyweds: Hinata's appetite comes close to outstripping Naruto's ability.
- Klingon Scientists Get No Respect: Mina Mikon, a rather nerdy girl who's a medical ninja, had the misfortune of being born to a clan of Blood Knights, and force her into extreme physical training (which she detests and sucks at) if she wants to still be a medical ninja.
- Lipstick Lesbian: Yuko and Moegi are very feminine and girly girls, who also like other girls.
- Long Runner: The comic started in 2008, and as of Fall 2016, it shows no sign of ending anytime soon.
- Love at First Note: Lee meets his future girlfriend, Arekusu, when he hears her singing at a karaoke bar.
- Meganekko: Mina Mikon wears a pair of huge glasses, which makes her look rather cute.
- Milestone Celebration: Pages to that reach to any multiple of 1000 are usually fully colored.
- Mood Whiplash: Sasuke and Naruto's reunion is taken as serious as you expect... right until Naruto punches Sasuke on the head.
- Necromancer: Like his sensei Orochimaru, Sereiko can revive the dead. Unlike Orochimaru, he can revive them for real, instead of just as zombies.
- Not What It Looks Like: A rather glorious one in Chapter 51, where Naruto's friends think he's going to dump Hinata. He was actually trying to propose to her!
- Official Couple: Obviously, Naruto and Hinata but there are other couples in the mix as well, like Neji and Tenten, Sakura and Sasuke, Gaara and Matsuri, Kiba and Mina (OC) and even Konohamaru and Hanabi.
- Heck, there's even Choji and Ino!
- Orcus on His Throne: Invoked with Sereiko. He can fight, and is quite strong (he is a Hyūga after all), but prefer to leave his minions to do the fighting.
- Overprotective Dad: Hiashi, albeit Played for Laughs. First and foremost to Hinata, but Hanabi and Neji are a close second, followed by the Hyûga family honour. Apparently, to Hiashi, the Hyûga family sword only exists to hunt down the boyfriends of his daughters and Neji when he manages to get Tenten pregnant.
- Pair the Spares: Invoked. Many female OCs are introduced with the main purpose of serving as a love interest to some of the Konoha 12 boys, such as Kiba, Lee, Sai and Shino. Though some of them, such as Mina (Kiba's love interest) or Kei (Sai's love interest) had enough personality, background and their own character arcs to avoid being Satellite Love Interest.
- Physical Scars, Psychological Scars: Every time Sakura looks at her throat scar in a mirror, she remembers the sensation of drowning in her own blood, and she treats it like a hideous deformity that must be hidden from everyone, including Sasuke. Sasuke, on the other hand, thinks it's kinda hot, and his obvious arousal when he finally gets a look at it helps Sakura's mental state immeasurably.
- Power Incontinence: Volume 29 shows what happens when Kei stops being The Stoic: her Bloodline Limit turns her into a dragon, and goes crazy.
- Rage Breaking Point: When Naruto is finally told who his parents were, the suppressed anger at his childhood mistreatment boils over. Its enough to make him brush off Hinata in favor of lashing out at Kakashi. A round of intense taijutsu training helps him calm down.
- Right Behind Me: Naruto declares he's gonna sneak out and get ramen against Sakura's orders... when she was right behind him.
- Running Gag: Everybody assuming that Naruto impregnated Hinata whenever they announce their intention to marry.
- Hinata now faints to the idea of her having Narutos baby.
- Hiashi using his sword against Naruto. Or Neji.
- Second Love: Iruka is this to Hotaru
- Shared Family Quirks: According to Kakashi, Kushina liked ramen and loved to play pranks.
- Someone to Remember Him By: Hotaru ends up having the baby of her deceased boyfriend
- Strong Family Resemblance: Bae looks identical to his father Itachi.
- Hinata buys Naruto a cloak resembling the cloak of the Fourth Hokage, and several people notice how much it makes Naruto resembles Minato.
- They Do: Iruka and Hotaru, Neji and Tenten, Shikamaru and Temari elope, and most recently Naruto and Hinata, finally.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: Kushina was said to be much more tomboyish before she fell in love with Minato.
- Took a Level in Badass: Hinata, and how! When it comes to protecting Naruto, she shows a level of skill and confidence that pretty much instantly earns her promotion to jounin at the end of the battle.
- Played with by Naruto: while he doesn't rapidly increase in capability like in the canon continuity, thanks to a lack of Pain, Madara, and the Fourth Shinobi War driving his need, he gains a lot more skill. He picks up a sensory jutsu, Katto-ken arm blades, and his father's Flying Thunder God teleportation technique, plus some very intense ANBU training. And as of the latest chapter, Kurama Bijuu mode, finally.
- Training from Hell: ANBU training is already this, but Touji piles it on even further in an attempt to break Naruto.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Tsunade and Kushina throw a lot of shade at each other when they first meet up, but they are united by shared motherhood of Naruto, and obviously comfortable enough working together that Tsunade has no trouble freely accepting Kushina's assistance and Uzumaki knowledge of seals to figure out how to awaken Jiraya and Asuma.
- X Days Since: Naruto keeps a mental note of how many pages since Hinata last fainted.
The Mini-sodes and Erotisodes provides the following tropes:
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Ino' "special kit" includes candles, chocolates, romance novels, batteries...
- Ate It All: Hinata made Naruto-shaped cookies, but then couldn't resist the urge to sample them - leaving her with an empty cookie tray, passed out in a sugar haze on the floor.
- Beach Episode: All the guys were ordered to the lake for the day to relax. Right about the time they were all bored and ready to leave, all the girls showed up in very revealing swimsuits.
- Naruto was specifically invited to the Hyūga picnic. Contrary to his expectations of a very stiff and formal event, it was a fun picnic at the beach.
- Blazing Inferno Hellfire Sauce: Naruto is surprisingly an okay cook, although he douses his cooking in this to Hinata's chagrin.
- Dinner and a Show: Naruto was invited to a very awkward family dinner with Hiashi and Hinata. Neji was taking bets from the rest of the cast on how long it would take Hiashi to draw his sword.
- Distaff Counterpart: Everyone from the Alternate Universe, but especially Naruko, Hinago, and Hinago's mother (for Naruto, Hinata and Hiashi, respectively). Only Naruko from the Yuri-verse is one.
- Fanservice: A regular feature, especially of the Erotisode censors. Of special note is Sakura removing Hinata's coat for Naruto's birthday. Using nothing but her teeth.
- Funny Background Event: Hinata and Hanabi have a sisterly conversation about cookies while Hiashi chases Naruto with his sword all over the Hyūga compound.
- All the guys are ready to leave the lake, until the girls in fantastically hot swimsuits change their mind. Meanwhile, Lee is splashing around in the background like a toddler...
- Lethal Chef: Hiashi was the grillmaster at the Hyūga picnic. According to Hinata they "hadn't lost anyone yet".
- Lonely Doll Girl: Hinata slept with a life-sized Naruto plushie before they got together. Later Nanami got ahold of it and did "unspeakably perverse" things to it.
- Mood Whiplash: Naruko genuinely appreciates Hinago for being one of a tiny few who would stick up for her.
- Hinago's declaration of love is adorable, but it leaves Naruko weeping in private, barely able to understand why, and at a complete loss as for how to respond.
- Mundane Utility: The Kage Bunshin makes moving day a breeze.
- Overprotective Dad: Hiashi like he is in the main comic, except turned up to eleven, with the knob broken off.
- The Prankster: Hanabi in spades, although Naruto and Hinata give as good as they get.
- Running Gag: if you thought Hiashi waved his swords at Naruto a lot in the main comic...
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: Subverted, Hinata and Naruto deliberately insult each other to have a post-fight makeout session, but they come off as adorkable rather than angry at each other.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Naruko cleans up very nicely into a proper young lady. Subverted, though: Slutty-Sage's favorite roleplay was the Perverted Noblewoman, which required you to dress and act very formally before becoming an absolute animal in bed.
- Single-Target Sexuality: Hinata is Naru-sexual - she wouldn't look at other girls twice, but is very (if somewhat uncomfortably) attracted to Naruko.
- Super Mode: Hinata activated Seduction Mode! However, she encountered a Mode Activation Fail: Data Not Found.
- Too Kinky to Torture: Sakura briefly thinks this is why Naruto keeps doing stuff causing her to hit him. The thought breaks her mind.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Ino and Sakura get into a shouting match over how Hinata should attract Naruto's attention.