A Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Fan Webcomic done (initially) in the style of DM of the Rings, although the gaming jokes are gradually phased out in favor of a general Affectionate Parody of the series, particularly the main cast. Some familiarity with the source is necessary to get the best out of the comic, though.
Can be found here.
Nanoha Gamer S provides examples of:
- Bizarre and Improbable Ballistics: Teana's bullets.GM: I don't think bullets work that way. In fact, I don't think physics works that way.
- Black Magic: Used by Hayate and Caro.GM: Is there anyone on this show who doesn't draw upon cosmic horrors? Anyone?
- Calling Your Attacks: SUBARU FISTO!
- Deadpan Snarker: Teana.
- Death from Above: One of Subaru's called attacks (Goomba Stomp version).
- Double Entendre: Many, growing naturally from the series' Les Yay.
- Hurricane of Puns: Here.
- Idiot Ball: The subject of a Reinforce Zwei image macro here.
- Image Macro: Sometimes included as extras after strips.
- Interactive Narrator
- Killer Rabbit: Friedrich.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Subaru.
- MMORPG: Nanoha Gamers is essentially set in a world like this.
- Ominous Latin Chanting: "One-Winged Angel" plays when Teana loads her "special bullets".
- Orphaned Series: The comic hasn't been updated since 2010.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Plot!: Nanoha.Teana: What the— Is she allowed to do that?GM: Her name's in the title. She's allowed to do anything.
- Shout-Out: To Slayers, Fallout, Final Fantasy VII, Portal, StarCraft, Dune, Command & Conquer, Spore, Chrono Trigger, 2001: A Space Odyssey, City of Heroes, and more...
- Spock Speak: Fate.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: Operation Stupendous Overkill: HUGE SUCCESS.
- Valley Girl: Shari.
- You Shall Not Pass!: Attempted by one of the robot drones. It doesn't go well.