When two characters fall in close proximity and wind up in a sexually suggestive position. The guy finds himself in Marshmallow Hell, or the girl lands sitting on his face. It could even result in an Accidental Kiss. The lighter versions will just end with the guy copping a feel.
Needless to say, this trope is particularly likely to affect the Accidental Pervert.
Regardless of the circumstances, nine and a half times out of ten the girl will act like it was deliberate — usually, that means screaming "Pervert!" and slapping him. On the other hand, she might tease him for it, welcome the advance or remark on his "boldness". It mostly depends on what kind of girl she is.
A staple of Harem Anime. May overlap with Crash-Into Hello if this is the first time the characters meet. Thanks for the Mammary and Funbag Airbag are Sub Tropes. Not to be confused with unintentional occurrences of awkward positions, as caused by Ragdoll Physics in video games. Compare Grossout Fakeout.
- One chapter of Ayakashi Triangle begins with Yayo tripping into Matsuri, causing her to grabs his butt and looks up his skirt. Since Yayo had rather shamelessly grabbed Matsuri's breasts the previous chapter, she can't convince him it was an accident, and spends the chapter trying to make up with him. Matsuri discovers that Yayo was possessed by a minor ayakashi, causing her to trip constantly, which almost sends her face-first down a flight of steps.
- Code Geass:
- Kallen falls over Lelouch in a suggestive position, lampshading their uncertain relationship.
- Suzaku ends up falling on top of Shirley. However, in this case, it is treated as a total accident by both parties, there is no Ship Tease involved, and nobody walks in to find them in this position, so its only relevance for their respective characters is, perhaps, that it emphasizes that they are simply good enough (platonic) friends for it not to be a problem.
- Cross Ange: Tusk repeatedly falls face-first into Ange's crotch, resulting in Ange calling him a pervert. And once reversed when Ange fell into Tusk's crotch.
- Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker features one of these collisions between Galyan and Cassandra as they flee from the Seekers while chained together. Galyan earns a smack when he jokes about it.
- Fairy Tail: Often happens to Natsu and Lucy:
- In the Phantom Lord arc, she jumps off a building to escape from Jose Porla, confident that Natsu will catch her. She ends up with shoving her bust into Natsu's face upon landing, though she isn't too bothered by it considering the current situation.
- In the Grand Magic Games arc, during the attack of the seven dragons from the past one of them strips Lucy naked and she later ends up flying through the air and colliding with Natsu. To top it off, the two end up trapped inside a bell, and Natsu tries to protect Lucy's modesty... covering her boobs with his hands.
- And then, in the Alvarez Empire arc, before they get obliterated by August's magic, Natsu manages to somewhat cancel his magic to save them, but ends up literally sitting on top of Lucy, grabbing her boobs once more much to her displeasure.
- Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA:
- The brief shots of Shirou's offscreen adventures show that this happens to him all the time. None of the girls can tell if he's doing it on purpose or not.
- A rare female to male version when Illya meets young Gilgamesh. He's naked, they get thrown around, and when they stop her hand is in his crotch.
- Subverted in FLCL where it looks like Naota and Ninamori are about to have a collision kiss, but instead their foreheads collide violently with each other. Then again, like just about everything in FLCL, foreheads are often used as metaphors for sexual organs.
- In the 2003 anime version of Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward tackles the thief Psiren in an attempt to subdue her. Not only did they land in a rather suggestive position, but he accidentally groped her boob.
- Full Metal Panic!:
- In "A Cat and a Kitten's Rock & Roll", Tessa falls on top of Sousuke while trying to climb into an Arm Slave. Sousuke tries to wriggle out from under her, only for Tessa to keep wriggling back on top of him, until they move off screen this way.
- Sousuke throws himself on top of a scantily dressed Kaname to shield her from automatic weapons fire. There's a Running Gag involving Sousuke being mistaken for a pervert (at the time, Kaname didn't know he was a Mithral operative assigned to protect her) so naturally, Kaname starts hitting him in the face.
- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Toward the end of Season 1, Batou and the Major are on the run and hiding out in a skyscraper. A police helicopter flies up to the window and shines its sunlight in. Batou quickly pushes the Major behind a pillar. Shortly after there's a Did They or Didn't They? scene as Batou walks off with his arm around her.
- In the episode which introduces Priscilla in GUN×SWORD, she pulls Van out of the way of a collision with a rolling object, only to end up sitting on him in a very sexual looking position.
- Gunslinger Girl. In "Il Teatrino", Triela knocks down Hilshire to shield him from the blast of a Bouncing Betty mine. As all the cyborg girls have a Precocious Crush on their handlers, there's the inevitable Luminescent Blush afterwards.
- H₂O: Footprints in the Sand has the rare facesitting variation. With two different girls, in fact.
- Hanaukyō Maid Team La Verite episode 7.
- After an earthquake, Taro ends up lying face down on Mariel.
- The puppy Fenrir jumps on Taro and knocks him down, causing him to fall face down on top of Mariel. They end up in an Almost Kiss.
- In Haruka Nogizaka's Secret, when Yuuto pushes Shiina out of the way of a falling sign, they wind up in a lewd position with an Accidental Kiss on top of it — just in time for Haruka to walk through the door.
- Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san. In Ushiwaka's introduction, she trips and falls on Nezu in an over-the-top manner, ending up on top of her.
- Happens in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS, the first time Erio Mondial and Caro Ru Lushe meet each other. Caro doesn't even seem to notice that she fell onto Erio boobs-first, perhaps out of gratitude for him catching her at all (she just tripped down a staircase).
- In Maison Ikkoku, Yusaku accidentally kisses Kyoko when she falls from a ladder trying to replace a lightbulb.
- Maken-ki!: Done several times.
- In chapter 1, Takeru startles Himegami when she realizes that he's staring at her panties since she was hanging upside-down from a tree branch. Her attempt to cover herself causes her to fall directly on top of him, in an inadvertent lip lock. The collision is seen from an upskirt angle, to show that his erection was pressed against her camel toe.
- In chapter 74, Haruko and Ms. Aki are forced to flee forest animals, while wearing leaf bikinis, and escape by leaping down a well. They end up landing on Takeru - with Haruko sitting on his face and Aki on his crotch while facing the opposite direction.
- Episode 12 of the anime version has Haruko lose consciousness and collapse atop Takeru after she uses Murakumo to repel his Blood Pointer. When the dust settles, they're seen passed out at the bottom of the resulting crater, with Haruko on top of him. She quickly recovers when their friends point out that her shirt's torn open and that she was smothering Takeru with her exposed boobs.
- In MÄR, when Princess Snow thaws out, she falls into Ginta and they kiss. This was the First Kiss for both of them. She's also physically identical to Ginta's girlfriend because they're two halves of the same whole.
- Played with twice in Midori Days.
- In My Hero Academia, Izuku is blown to the floor when the door to the Support Class explodes. When he comes to, he finds Mei Hatsume laying on top of him, her ample bosom on his chest. And with Ochako watching in shock.
Izuku: [panicking] B-B-B—!
- My Monster Secret: The God of Fortune that lives in Mikan's glasses attempts to bless her with good fortune by invoking this trope. The first time, it causes her to trip and fall face-first into Shiho's crotch. It tries again, this time targeting the boy that Mikan likes... and causing her to trip and faceplant into his crotch.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion: In the aftermath of a battle, Shinji and Asuka find that their Evas have run out of power and collapsed in a very suggestive position. Asuka immediately blames Shinji and calls him a perv while accusing his Eva of molesting hers.
- Another example would be when Kaji is holding Misato up to access the emergency hatch in the elevator they're in during a power outage. The power comes back on and the two collapse to the ground in a rather suggestive position, causing Ritsuko, who sees them as soon as the door opens to call them a pair of perverts.
- Omujo! Omutsu Joshi:
- Chapter 12 features Shouta and Morei are Locked in a Room. Morei falls on top of Shouta after he tries to hold her on his shoulders to call out the window for help and loses his balance. Once Morei recovers from the fall, she realizes she's fallen in top of Shouta, her crotch is right in his face, and she wet herself during the fall. Shouta calmly asks Morei to get off of him. Morei is so humiliated she yells a Big "NO!" and punches Shouta so hard he flies through the stuck door that was keeping them trapped.
- In chapter 18, Shouta starts out standing, facing Ichigo, who is standing in front of Muni. Post-collision, Shouta is on the ground, Ichigo is on his chest, skirt pulled off and her crotch in his face while Shouta's head is resting on Muni's crotch. Shouta is embarrassed, Ichigo is mortified, and Muni is loving every second.
- Ouran High School Host Club:
- The twins engineer Haruhi's First Kiss at a school dance by way of a strategically-placed banana peel that causes her to collide lip-to-lip with a pretty female classmate.
- Tamaki ends up falling on her in a very suggestive position just as her father walks in.
- In The Pet Girl of Sakurasou Episode 7, in the beginning, Sorata slips on a banana peel, leading to SHIINA landing on him in a... suggestive position. Not to mention it happens in the middle of panties-related talk, and in front of Sorata's little sister.
- In Rail Wars!:
- Haruka falls off a ladder onto Naoto and, somehow, Naoto ends up on top of her with a hand on her breast.
- In episode 4, Naoto in an attempt to catch Noa's manager winds up briefly sandwiched between Noa and her assistant's breasts before falling.
- Happens again to Naoto in episodes 8 and 9 while riding on the little train car with Shou, Haruka, and Aoi.
- Practically every time Aoi collapses onto Naoto, it's done in a very suggestive manner, even though the context of the situation is entirely different, such as her being badly injured and falling on him.
- Happens in Rosario + Vampire at the end of a fight between Kurumu and Mizore's moms (named Ageha and Tsurara, respectively). In an attempt to break the fight up, Tsukune is thrown at the two women — and lands in a very awkward position where his face is between Tsurara's legs and his hand is grabbing Ageha's chest.
- Sands of Destruction has a couple, both afflicting poor Kyrie:
- In Seitokai Yakuindomo happened between Suzu Hagimura and Takatoshi Tsuda. The aftermath of it is one Tsundere Suzu. Mrs. Hagimura seems pleased that they might've had sex. Suzu also causes a variant when she suddenly runs into and hugs Takatoshi in relief,note which didn't help given how her head is at crotch height.
- Shimoneta has Tanukichi falling right on top of Anna Nishikomiya, the Student Council President and one of the leaders of the Moral Guardians trying to eradicate "dirty things", and giving her an Accidental Kiss. Unfortunately for Tanukichi, this sets off something terrifying within Anna, who quickly becomes obsessed with the poor guy.
- Sister Princess has quite a lot of moments of Wataru and a couple of his sisters falling accidentally (and otherwise on top of each other, ending up in very explicit positions.
- So, I Can't Play H!: The final scene of episode 12 shows Ryosuke stark naked while trying to convince Lisara to take their relationship to the next level. She charges up a fire spell and blasts him out the front door instead, just as Iria arrives for a visit. He lands flush on top of Iria, with her legs spread beneath his pelvic region. Naturally, she takes it out on him.
- In Strawberry 100% happen often to the male protagonist, Junpei, with every girl. The best example is the first meet with Kozue. She not only falls on top of Junpei but she gives him quite an eyeful (of her panties) in the process before screaming and running away.
- In episode 8 of Sword Art Online, Asuna accidentally lands on top of Kirito with her breasts in his face after teleporting into the zone he is in. Things quickly take a turn for the worst when the situation results in a Thanks for the Mammary moment, resulting in Kirito taking a massive hit from her as a result.
- Rito from To Love-Ru is seemingly incapable of walking in close proximity with a girl without having this happen. One time Yui even tried to avert this because she's well aware of his tendency for this, which naturally ended in her being the cause of the inevitable collision.
- By Darkness, whenever Rito is onscreen, he can barely go for more than a couple of pages without tripping and literally landing face first in someone's crotch. One incident involving a rogue vacuum cleaner ends up actually burying him under a pile of naked girls.
- A few times, others have collided with Rito. In a later episode, Tearju bumps into Rito in the hallway at school and somehow ends up sitting on his face with her panties pulled to the side. Rito ends up getting a faceful and a mouthful when Tearju inadvertently gets off from it.
- It eventually gets to the point that there are two chapters dedicated to the other characters trying to figure out why it happens so often and curing it. They first attributed it to "Cataplectic Indecency Syndrome" (aka. Rito tries so hard to be a gentlemen despite being surrounded by girls that his base urges started to manifest subconsciously), but after the inevitable happensnote they decide that it's an incurable supernatural phenomenon.
- A few times in Vandread. Hibiki walks off, then accidentally bumps his face into Jura's breasts. Happens again in the cockpit of Vandread Jura where both pilots fall over in fatigue (Hibiki keels over first, then Jura falls over him, boobs on his head). The first time Hibiki and Meia combine their rides into Vandread Meia, Hibiki leans backwards, accidentally pressing back on Meia's chest. Then Hibiki climbs up a ladder quickly and accidentally smooshes his face into Dita's behind in Season Two. Towards the end of Season One, this unfortunate tendency of Hibiki to collide with the female pirates sparks off a massive protest after he accidentally stumbles through a door into one of the girl's quarters and faceplants into her behind; they eventually get over it before the Harvest fleet could destroy them.
- Happens in practically every chapter of Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Happens to Joey and Mai in the episode "Lights, Camera, Duel." Played with though, in that Mai fell on top of him because he was catching her as she fell from a dangerous height—and instead of going for the pervert-slap, Mai thanks him for saving her and calls him an "action hero".
- SpyBoy has some fun with this. One instance had Bombshell falling with her breasts landing square on Butch's face. She lifted herself off him without a word (though looking mildly annoyed) while he lay there smiling goofily.
- In the comic version of Winx Club it is revealed that this was how Timmy met Tecna. During the first ball, Timmy was searching the ground trying to find one of his electronics, and since he wasn't watching where he was going, his face smooshes into Tecna's butt.
- Young Avengers - during the battle with Kang, Eli tackles Kate out of the way of an energy blast and ends up on top of her. They talk about how this makes them even for Kate saving him earlier, neither of them in any apparent hurry to get up until their teammates snap them out of it.
- In The Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite, Kraken pushes Vanya to the ground- partly to protect her from enemy fire, and partly to be a jerk. (Kraken has issues.) Since they used to date, their position has the usual connotations.
- Advice and Trust: In chapter 4 Rei makes an indiscreet, offhand comment about Shinji touching her in a weird place, prompting Asuka to ask what happened. Rei explained that Shinji went to her apartment and accidentally fell on top of her, touching her right breast. Asuka was not happy about it, but she let it go because it was an accident.
- In The Death God Alliance Sadie falls on Nico causing a deconstruction of this trope when Nico gets a bad concussion.
- A mild example occurs in the Oak's Summer Camp Gaiden sidestory of Pokémon Reset Bloodlines. Ash helps Serena climb up a tree so she can pick some berries for an activity, but she steps on a cracked branch. She falls on top of Ash, ending up in a very awkward position, and she's grateful nobody else is there to see it.
- The One I Love Is...: Shinji colliding with other woman and falling on top of her happens so many times it is a Running Gag. Shinji had fallen on top of Rei before the beginning of the story, he fell on top of Asuka when she was asleep and lying on her bed and he tripped and fell over Misato when he was helping her to go to her bedroom. All accidents are highly embarrassing to him.
- In the 12th chapter of The Ultimate Evil, Valerie Payne lands face down over a sleeping Shendu (who's occupying Valmont's body at the time). As soon as he wakes up and the situation dawns on him, he expresses his pleasantness over this surprise. Fortunately, it doesn't get further after Valerie gets herself away from him because Shendu has a mission to accomplish at the time.
- In Wonderful!, when two villains were running away from a squad of tanks, Chariot crashed into Taylor and the three of them went tumbling across the ground.
- In My Huntsman Academia, Izuku ends up in this position while on a date with Yang at Mountain Glenn. The two had decided to go sledding, but after they hit a snag in the trail they end up tumbling through the snow until Izuku is kneeling on top of her.
- White Sheep (RWBY): How the food fight ends. Jaune lands on Cinder and accidentally gropes her. She throws him across the room, and in the chaos Ruby ends up with her face in his chest (and unable to breathe), he ends up with Yang's boobs on his face (and unable to breathe), while Yang lands in a big cake or something, leaving them all splattered (and unable to breathe). And then Ruby and Yang's uncle Qrow walks in.
Qrow: It's like Tai, Raven, and Summer all over again... no, it's worse, at least they never did it on the floor covered in chocolate.
- In The Weaver Option while repelling a boarding action, Gabriela Jordan is thrown across a room and crashes into Clockblocker, knocking him flat on his back while she ends up straddling him. Just to ensure the humiliation, Clockblocker instinctively froze her armor so they were locked in their pose long enough for Ancient Pierre to make a crack about fraternizing after the battle.
- In I Put On My Robe And Wizard Hat Rin and Sakura collide and fall over, and they somehow end up with Rin's head under Sakura's shirt.
- How to Train Your Dragon. Astrid falls on top of Hiccup, with her axe deeply embedded in his shield, while they're in the middle of dragon-training. Immediately lampshaded.
Tuffnut: Ooh! Love on the battlefield.
Ruffnut: She could do better.
- In Justice League Dark: Constantine comes barreling into the House of Mystery and collides with Zatanna; ending with John lying on top of Zee on the floor. John seems perfectly happy with the situation, but Zee is miffed and says she'll be fine as soon as he gets off of her.
- The controversial Batman/Batgirl sex scene in Batman: The Killing Joke happens after a terse argument between the two of them leads to fighting, with Barbara Gordon landing on top of Batman after knocking him down.
- Carry On Doctor. Matron and Kilmore land like this after eavesdropping on a conversation and tipping over once the door they were leaning on is opened.
- Edge of Tomorrow. William Cage and Rita Vrataski roll off a Car Cushion to escape falling debris, Rita ending on top of William. She kisses him shortly after, the only sign of affection towards him she's allowed herself to show throughout the movie.
- The lead in Eight Days a Week does this intentionally. He's spending the summer camped out on his true love's front lawn in an effort to win her over. She enlists his help in climbing down from her window to sneak out of the house to be with her actual boyfriend. He helps but also takes the opportunity to invoke this trope, falling down with her on top of him in a different position each time.
- This happens in Enchanted when Giselle falls out of the bathroom onto Robert whilst wearing only a towel. And naturally it happens just as Robert's girlfriend Nancy walks in.
- Happens in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra when Ripcord catches Scarlett when a pulse blast destroys her bike.
- Justice League There's a brief moment where Flash's face lands smack dab on Wonder Woman's breasts when they fall together.
- In Lockout Snow and Emilie fall from a ceiling vent and she ends up face-down in his face-up crotch. He looks down at her and remarks "oh it's okay, you don't have to do that, a simple thank you is enough" at which point she leaps off him and calls him an asshole.
- In The Naked Gun, Lt. Drebin jumps over the queen to save her from what he thinks is imminent danger. Of course, that's not what it looks like in the front page picture.
- In the classic adventure flick Romancing the Stone, Jack and Joan tumble down a muddy incline together, landing in a shallow pool — with his head between her legs.
- In The Proposal, Margaret makes a nude run for the wardrobe from the shower. Andrew is also naked, getting ready to take a shower of his own. Neither is looking and they walk into each other at a fast pace. He ends up on top for her:
Margaret: Oh my God! Why are you naked?
Andrew: Why are you wet?
- In Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Mikaela lands face-down in Leo's crotch after a space bridge mishap. Subverted in that Leo notes he'd normally enjoy having a hot woman's face in his lap, but in this case, he's worried she crushed something on impact.
- Van Helsing has Hugh Jackman attempting to save Kate Beckinsale from a flying vampire that is carrying her off, which results in her landing on him with her legs around his neck.
- Made even funnier in the Hilarious Outtakes with two takes of Hugh Jackman lampshading it: first, he whispers for an offscreen person to get him a cigarette; second, with a gleeful giggle straight into the camera.
- A Running Gag in the Police Academy franchise is Lt. Callahans self-defense training that often ends with her legs around the guy's neck and yes, in that way.
- In Chai Lai Angels: Dangerous Flowers, the Meet Cute between Hibiscus and Chen occurs when the two collide during the fight on the plane. Their faces are mere milimetres apart in what is very nearly an Accidental Kiss.
- Headless Horseman: When the van blows a tyre and runs off the road, Liam and Ava are thrown off the seat and end up lying on top of each other. They both comment, awkwardly, on this situation.
Buffy: The next thing I knew we're being attacked by this mutant ninja demon thing, and then we're on the floor on top of each other, and it's just really confusing being around you.
- Between Angel and Buffy in "I Will Remember You", and lampshaded by her later.
- Arrow. Slade Wilson is sparring hand-to-hand with Shado and they end up on the ground holding knives on each other. Shado is actually involved with Oliver, who's watching them fight, but this trope hints at Slade's attraction to her as well.
- Batwoman (2019)
- In the pilot episode, Kate Kane (disguised as the title character) rescues her former lesbian love interest Sophie when she's thrown off a building. They crash through a roof onto a bed, further adding to the erotic subtext. It happens again in the next episode when Sophie does a Diving Save on Kate to stop her being run over by a van.
- Played for laughs in "How Queer Everything Is Today". Kate stops a runaway subway car with her cable hook but it breaks and would have taken her head off but for a Diving Save by handsome GCPD officer Slam Bradley. Their Suggestive Collision leads to widespread Shipping to Kate's annoyance. In the climatic scene it's Kate who does the Diving Save to rescue Bradley from a bomb blast. The crowd of bystanders start chanting: "Kiss! Kiss!" and Bradley eagerly leans in for a Smooch of Victory only to Talk to the Hand.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Buffy falls on top of Spike at the end of his "Rest in Peace" song in "Once More, With Feeling"; given Buffy's reluctance to acknowledge the UST between them, she responds by fleeing. In the next episode, Buffy states that she'll never touch Spike again, only to immediately throw herself on top of him to save Spike from a hurled wooden stake.
- In Season 7 Buffy is using Spike for a demonstration on how to fight a vampire and she ends up on top of him again. Noting the obvious UST between these supposed Just Friends, the Potentials ask if they're supposed to be making out with the vampires they fight.
- At the start of Season 3, Xander and Cordelia are eager to see each other again, but quickly revert to their usual squabbling. That night a vampire leaps onto Xander, knocking him to the ground. Upon seeing Xander in distress, Cordelia's scorn immediately turns to concern, and she dogpiles on the vampire from behind, so the vamp is sandwiched between Xander on the bottom and Cordelia on the top. With Cordelia's weight on top of him, the vampire can't hold back Xander's stake any longer, and he explodes into ashes. Cordelia falls down on top of Xander. The two of them look at each other for an instant, then grab each other and start kissing passionately with appropriate cheesy music.
- The Defenders (2017). Luke Cage throws himself on Jessica Jones to shield her with his bulletproof body. As they are ex-lovers, Jessica comments that his lying on top of her feels rather familiar.
- Doctor Who:
- "The Time of Angels": This happens to the Eleventh Doctor and River Song when he pulls her onto the TARDIS.
- Also happens with the Doctor and Clara in "The Snowmen". Clara gets the bustle of her Pimped-Out Dress caught climbing out the window while escaping from the Monster of the Week, gets yanked out by the Doctor and ends up falling on top of him. His immediate suggestion that she Take Off Your Clothes in no way helps lower the UST.
- Happens often enough early in Farscape with John and Aeryn that they remark on it in the DVD commentary. In "The Flax", John lands on top of Aeryn after the ship has a collision, prompting her to say "Comfortable? Can I get you a pillow?"
- At the end of "Picture if You Will" when D'Argo pulls Chiana out of Maldis' illusion they fall over and land with Chiana lying on top of D'Argo. It's one of several Ship Tease moments they had around this time before finally hooking up a few episodes later.
- Averted on Firefly when Kaylee pushes Wash out of the way of gunfire and lands on top of him. He's married, she's interested in someone else, and there is no full body shot emphasizing the fact that she's lying on top of him - merely shocked facial expressions which are pretty clearly about the gunfire, not their position.
- Get Smart. Maxwell Smart is doing an Emergency Impersonation of the King of Coronia. On being introduced to 'his' betrothed the Princess Marta, he trips and falls down the throne steps on top of her. He then shamelessly uses the opportunity to kiss the princess, who is not exactly bothered by all this.
- Lucifer (2016). When Chloe pulls her out of the way of gunfire and lands on top of her, Maze looks down at their chests pressing together, grins, and tells Chloe she understands why Lucifer likes her.
- Gwen and Arthur end up this way at the start of season two.
- A lot later in the show, Percival finds himself on top of Gwaine.
- Mocked in an early episode of Scrubs when JD is running down the hallway to answer a page and runs into Laverne, which results in this:
Laverne: (lying motionless underneath him) Are you planning on making this worth my while?
JD: (removes his head from her bosom and scurries off)
- Stargate SG-1
- In season 6 episode "Smoke & Mirrors", after they barely escape from a bomb, Agent Barret falls atop Major Carter in an awkward position. To protect her, or so he says.
- Also happens in season 10 episode "Uninvited", where Teal'c falls atop Vala to protect her from a grenade he threw at a monster. Vala jokes that she's flattered but they don't have the time.
- Star Trek: The Original Series. In "Dagger of the Mind", Captain Kirk is embarrassed to realise the pretty officer beaming down with him is someone he had a one-night stand with after a staff Christmas party. He makes a point of keeping his distance, until they're startled by the sudden drop of a high-speed elevator and instinctively Security Cling.
- Star Trek: Voyager
- Tom Paris has a Love Epiphany regarding Kes when she's thrown into his arms during a shuttle training exercise.
- Harry Kim is assigned to work in a cramped Jeffries tube with their latest crewmember, the Future Spandex-wearing Seven of Nine. At one point Harry yanks Seven away from an exposed conduit, then realises he's got his hands all over the Ms. Fanservice of the Delta Quadrant. When he tries to ask her out on a date however, Seven shuts him down quickly by asking Do You Want to Copulate?.
- Star Trek: Enterprise invokes the Marshmallow Hell variant with Capt. Archer and T'Pol in "Shadows of P'Jem". Many Trekkies loudly condemned the scene, while the rest silently wished they were Scott Bakula. (While others got the joke that the scene was in part a lampshading of the infamous industrial-strength brassieres many female cast members on Trek had to wear under their costumes.)
- Also happens in a Torchwood flashback, between Jack and Ianto.
- In the James Bond game NightFire, Bond and the current Bond Girl fall out of a damaged ski lift and Bond lands on top. When the girl asks why he always lands on top, Bond replies, "Lower center of gravity?"
- Skies of Arcadia: Legends: Seen during the escape from Dangral Island, when Vyse leaps from the monorail, just as it collapses from beneath him, and lands on top of Aika. They not only remain in said position, but Aika's gaze is also set squarely on Vyse the entire time, and she doesn't object.
- Riviera: The Promised Land, Cierra's first meeting with Ein is by landing on his face. If you choose a certain choice afterward, every other girl agrees that Ein is a pervert and lose some love points.
- In Devil Survivor 2, the first time you use the Terminal, you have a minor Teleporter Accident and wind up several feet in the air. The player character lands first and falls flat, while Makoto and Otome end up sitting on his face and hips. Makoto falls into the usual Accidental Pervert reaction mode, before realizing he clearly didn't do that on purpose, while Otome just laughs it off.
- Happens offscreen in Resident Evil 6 when Jake and Sherry jump into a dumpster to hide from the Ustanak. We only see the outside of the dumpster, but from the whispered bickering we hear, Jake's hand(s) ended up somewhere, and his counter-accusation is that she's the one rubbing up on him.
- Happens twice in Little Busters!, both involving Thanks for the Mammary. The first time is in Mio's route when she tries to run away in shock at stumbling upon what seems to be a yaoi scene she was 'invited to join', with Riki accidentally knocking her over in his haste to catch up and accidentally falling on her chest. The second time involves Haruka and is much smaller, with no CG, and just involves Riki slipping on a magazine in her room and falling onto her. Haruka is much more receptive than Mio, though to be fair they were already dating by that point.
- My Girlfriend Is the President: One of Yukino's first CGs has Junichirou and her falling over in such a way that Junichirou's face is right by her crotch.
- Happens for no particularly good reason between Jin and Asuka in the latter's ending for the fifth Tekken game. Even odder because the two characters are cousins (though they probably do not know it).
- In The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, after all the main characters fall down a trap door, Rean ends up on his back, with Alisa on top of him, his face in her boobs. Rean gets slapped of course. It happens again in Cold Steel III with Kurt Vander and Juna Crawford after falling down another trap door. Rean, who is now an instructor and is Older and Wiser, actually managed to warn his students to get their balance although he grimaces at the Call-Back after seeing both Juna and Kurt's position.
- At the beginning of Prince of Persia (2008), Elika falls on top of the Prince while fleeing her father's guards.
- Two of Pyrrha's throws result in this in Soul Calibur V. One of her throws involve her pulling in her opponent and losing her balance, resulting in not only her opponent falling onto her sword but also falling face first into her chest. A second throw involves her jumping butt first onto her opponent, ending with her butt on their face.
- Mass Effect: Andromeda: Peebee's Establishing Character Moment has her tackling into Ryder to stop them from activating a dangerous machine... and promptly landing on them in such a way that it looks she's riding their crotch. The shit-eating grin on her face afterwards indicates she knows exactly how it looked.
- At one point in Final Fantasy VII Remake, Cloud and Tifa have to jump off a train. They do, and proceed to land on top of each other in a decidedly sensual position. After an intensely awkward Beat as they realize what's happened, they quickly get up.
- Dumbing of Age - Ethan pushes Danny out of the way of a roller-blading Carla, and ends up on top of him. Danny has a sudden realization as a result.
- In Ménage à 3, a collision among Gary, Zii, and Yuki somehow end up with Gary on his back, Zii sitting on his groin, Yuki sitting on his face, and the latter two facing each other.
- The Order of the Stick: Haley tackles Elan from above to stop him from touching a magical gate — inadvertently putting the two of them in a suggestive position.
- Outsider: Minor version. Alex is sitting down, while Beryl is standing nearby showing him something. When the shuttle has to accelerate unexpectedly, Beryl falls into Alex's lap, and proceeds to stay there for the rest of the chapter.
- In the "Super Hero Science" story from El Goonish Shive, a dizzy female Elliot manages to fall and land on an also-female Tedd, such that Elliot is pinning Tedd's hands to the ground and their faces are only inches apart.
- In Batman: The Animated Series several times:
- Between Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon in "Batgirl's Return".
- Between Batman and Catwoman in "Cult of the Cat"
- Between Creeper and Harley Quinn in "Beware the Creeper", albeit this last one not exactly for Harley's amusement.
- Happens between Captain Simian and Shao Lin in an episode of Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys, make even worst because they get tangled in the latter's tail.
- In Code Lyoko, a few of Ulrich and Yumi's martial art sparring ends up with them in an awkward position and blushing fiercely. Also in episode "Swarming Attack", when Yumi and Ulrich run into a building to escape a swarm of bees, Yumi falls on top of Ulrich.
- Kaeloo: Kaeloo tries to show Stumpy how the sun moves around the Earth by spinning around repeatedly. She gets dizzy and falls on top of a sleeping Mr. Cat, who wakes up from the impact, and desperately tries to convince him that she wasn't being a pervert.
- In Sonic Boom episode, "Chili Dog Day Afternoon", Sonic and Amy end up in a very awkward pose against a tree
- In Steven Universe, Peridot falls and ends up kneeling on top of Amethyst's lap. While the latter is too dumbfounded to properly react, the former is very flustered.
- In a particularly UST-filled episode of Teen Titans, Robin and Starfire fall down into a cave where Robin lands on top. We don't get to see their reactions since there's an immediate scene change.
- This happens a couple of times to the main characters in Miraculous Ladybug, in both their superhero and civilian identities (it's a Mutual Masquerade with a case of Loves My Alter Ego thrown in for good measure.)
Ladybug: Did I just hear you purr?
Cat Noir: Uh, no way...