Super Sex Organs are Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Genitals with super abilities. For when it just wasn't enough for other body parts to be super... Usually Played for Laughs. Common powers include invulnerability, very good... *ahem* "performance", and effective usage as a melee weapon.
See also Boob-Based Gag and Gag Penis. Super-Trope of Vagina Dentata, Torpedo Tits and Balls of Steel, and may overlap with Phallic Weapon, Exotic Equipment, and Power Perversion Potential. Compare Sex God. Can result in Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex.
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- In the NSFW manga Adamasu no Majotachi, the protagonist has a condition known as Adamas Syndrome, which allows him to ejaculate rose diamonds worth 5 million yen, but he loses a year of his life every time he ejaculates.
- In Blade Play, Kansuke's penis is capable of purifying demons of their magic.
- Chintsubu has high school boys with magical talking penises.
- Part of the premise of Himenospia is that there's a red wasp species that mutates the human females they sting, causing them to grow ovipositor cords out of their wombs. They all produce venom that causes instant death by anaphylactic shock to anyone they sting, and those who are turned into queens by the red wasps can also convert other women to do their bidding.
- How about the plot to the manga My Balls, where the main character who through public urination ended up getting a powerful demon trapped in his... well, Title Drop. Cue wild hijinks to get that bringer of the end times back.
- One Piece: By Word of God, the Devil Fruit powers also affect the users' sex organs. So yes, Luffy's penis can stretch (and is even alluded to in story when he was on the island of Amazon Lily), Buggy's penis can detach and fly on its own, Akainu can have a magma penis, and Robin can create copies of her breasts on any surface. The comedic spin-off Chin Piece stars a boy named Chinpy who resembles Luffy and has a penis who can stretch like Luffy's.
- In Puni Puni Poemi, there are a couple of weirdos who use their testicles as weapons.
- Muscle from Psychic Squad has the Esper ability to turn people to stone with a blast from his crotch.
- To Love Ru: Devilukeans' tails are basically sex organs; yet despite its extreme sensitivity, Lala can fire a laser beam from the tip of hers.
- In Empowered, there is the hero Phallik. After he dies, it is revealed that his trademark weapon (the Phallospear, which looks and handles just like a spear) is in fact his penis, which got transformed when he got his powers. Emp is not amused to hear this — particularly because when he was alive, Phallik kept slapping her on the ass with it.
- In Freshmen, One of the main characters, Long Dong, has a fifteen-foot-long indestructible penis as his superpower.
- Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose: "You have to get out of here! Your vagina is haunted!"
- Mighty Endowed from Young Justice. She was an archaeologist named Nina Dowd who discovered an artifact that made her so busty that she can hypnotize people... but, as a weakness, she can't stand unassisted.
- In The Pro, when the Superman Substitute ejaculates, his semen is strong enough to destroy a plane in flight.
- The Antichrist in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (implied to be Harry Potter) kills Allan Quatermain with a beam fired from his penis.
- Thirty Hs: GROINSAWS. Enough said. Even Dobby gets one.
- There are actually some people in the Furry Fandom who enjoy artwork and stories about people with the ability to increase the size of their genitals and sometimes butt, breasts, or muscles to the point that they outgrow and destroy planets, stars, galaxies, universes, and even multiverses, often while the rest of their body stays at normal size.
- Stories and artwork that focus the vore fetish sometime depict characters swallowing victims using body parts other than their mouths, such as sucking a victim up their urethra and turning them into semen, which is often but not always lethal.
- Another strange fetish you can find on the internet is absorbing a victim by turning them into your penis. The victim may or may not remain conscious. Many scaly fans like characters with snakes for penises, which is often the result of two characters fusing this way.
- In the Star Trek: Voyager Parody Fic The Voyorgy Conspiracy, Seven of Nine ravishes Captain Janeway with a 15-inch, Borg-technology enhanced, self-lubricating, double-ended dildo with multi-spatial vibration capacity.
Films — Animated
- In the first five minutes of Bio-Hunter, a woman's breast grows teeth and eats the hand of the man she's having sex with. It gets worse.
- Dead Leaves: One of the mutant prisoners has a giant drill for a dick which he uses as a weapon.
- Pom Poko has anthropomorphic tanuki who can use their scrotums as weapons or furniture. In a kids' cartoon.
Films — Live-Action
- Austin Powers: In the first film, there are female robots whose breasts fire off bullets. In the second, his wife turns out to be one of these and is immune to him acting sexy. He can destroy them by acting sexier.
- Bad Biology features a woman who has seven clitorises in her vagina, which cause the men she's with to die from fatigue (or something).
- In the 1977 film Chatterbox, Penny has a talking vagina.
- The 1975 film Pussy Talk also counts.
- This is played with in Good Luck Chuck, as it's never really outright stated that the "curse" is real, but the women who date Chuck believe that his genitals are the key to them finding their future husbands.
- One-Eyed Monster stars Ron Jeremy as a porn star named Ron whose penis is possessed by an alien force and detaches itself from his body.
- In The Specials, it is revealed that one of their old allies' "stretchy power" wasn't just a weird piece of flesh, but his scrotum, threaded up through a hole in the chest of his costume to disguise this for PR reasons.
- Teeth: Dawn has teeth in her vagina, just in case men try to rape her... which seems to be everyone.
- One of the Engineers in Tokyo Gore Police has a gigantic penis cannon.
- A man asks a golden fish to make him urinate champagne. After a few days of using this special power with his wife, the man decides to tell her she can't drink it anymore. She asks him why, and he says, "From now on, you drink from the bottle!"
- In American Gods, there was a goddess in Las Vegas who could literally swallow people up into her vagina...
- In both the Anita Blake and the Merry Gentry series, having sex with the protagonist gives other preternaturals/fae magic abilities. (For Anita Blake especially, she has a nickname among the fandom: Magical Doom Crotch.)
- Wild Cards:
- In the novels, Water Lily can cure the Wild Card virus by having sex with an infectee.
- Wild Cards also has Fortunato, whose semen can raise the dead.
- The assassin Roulette can poison people with her vaginal secretions during sex if and only if she wants them to die.
- Round the Twist: The episode "Whirly Willy" has Bronson's penis act as a rotor powerful enough to propel him through water at high speeds after swallowing a rare fish.
- Community has Pierce, who (according to him) isn't sterile. He just has a condition known as hyper-virility, which causes his sperm to shoot straight through a woman's eggs, thus destroying them.
- In one episode of Scrubs, Elliot thinks that she has "magic breasts" after her teenage patient's condition improves after she flashes her breasts to him and a coma patient's heart rate goes up when she does the same thing to him. At the end, she tries to do the same thing to a patient who is flatlining, but it doesn't work, and she just embarrasses herself.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Faith boasts to Spike of the impressive sexual endurance of a Slayer in "Who Are You?".
"I could have anything. Anyone. Even you, Spike. I could ride you at a gallop until your legs buckled and your eyes rolled up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more."
- In Misfits, Alex has the power to remove other people's superpowers through sexual intercourse.
- The Boys (2019) has the Russian supe Love Sausage and his Gag Penis which, unlike in his similarly well-endowed comic book counterpart, is prehensible and can grow in length as he desires, essentially working like a very obscene tentacle.
- Dragon Boy Suede's "I Heal with my Steel". Apparently, he can bring women back to life with his penis.
- The song "Detatchable Penis" probably qualifies.
- This is the subject of "Thunder and Lightning" by Ninja Sex Party. After Danny was struck by lightning in the balls, his testicles were infused with electrical powers and strength comparable to Mjolnir. Or at least that's what he thought, as after trying to fight crime, it turns out being struck by lightning did not infuse them with godly powers, resulting in him getting horribly beaten. Then Danny recited an ancient prayer, and Odin gave his balls the powers of thunder and lightning for real.
Mythology, Religion and Folklore
- Vagina dentata.
- Tanukis have large scrotums which they put to a number of uses. One story even involves a man entering a store, chatting with a shopkeeper, then accidentally dropping his cigarette. Suddenly the store and all its wares were gone, and the man saw a tanuki howling in pain and holding its crotch as it scampered off.
- Pacific Mythology has one of the goddesses able to detach her vagina, which flies about at night, while on fire!
- Kokopelli, the mythological figure from Native American Mythology, has a wang that he will hide in beds of reeds, then use to impregnate unsuspecting women who stand too near the water.
- Hollywood Joey Ryan's finishing move is to get his opponent to grab his genitals then penis-flip him.
- One of the powers that fomori can have in Werewolf: The Apocalypse is called Savage Genitalia. It allows them to use their reproductive organs as weapons. Spikes, poison, and teeth are among the possibilities.
- In SwordCat Princess, the shackled Kathryn tells MacKnight that she can use her magic ring to form metal wherever it is needed — her vagina, in this case. She makes it clear she has previously used this ability to chop a choke pear in half — warning him away from thoughts of sexual assault, should he have any (he doesn't).
- In Spinnerette, it's mentioned that a superheroine named Ms. Venus gets her superpowers from her Venusian bosom (specifically, she was a scientist who got powers from an alien artifact found on Venus). She got sued for her outfit looking too much like Power Girl's. She changed her name to Super MILF, and got an even more cleavage-y outfit, claiming that she needed it to cool the heat radiated from her Venusian bust.
- In Super Stupor, Mind's Eye has the power to make anyone tell the complete truth — even if they're mind-controlled — but has to have his penis inside them for it to work. Since very few supervillains would consent to this ("You'd be unpleasantly surprised who does"), he keeps it secret and won't use it unless it's a near-apocalyptic event.
Gigafyte: Uh, wait. How did you even find out you had this power?
Finster: Oh my gosh! This is the best divorce story ever!
- Chuck Norris Facts: Roundhouse kicks aside, Chuck Norris is so manly that there are no survivors if he walks down the street with his fly open.
- One episode of The Boys: Diabolical is about a bunch of young adults in an assisted living home for their Superpower Disabilities. One resident is called Picante Balls, whose superpower is having perpetually red hot testicles. Another has the ability to ejaculate ranch dressing.
- The Danish cartoon John Dillermand has this as a premise. The titular John Dillermand is a man with a penis that is extendable, prehensile, and has a mind of it's own.
- Stripperella's breasts act as lie detectors and her nipples can cut through glass.
- A male Argonaut (a type of octopus) has a penis (actually a modified arm) that detaches itself, has its own spiral tail, and guides itself toward the female.