The (often satirical) use of female breasts for comedy, rather than (or in addition to) Fanservice. Although motherly characters are often given large chests, it is more common for the chest to be a cartoonish exaggeration (even within the context of the series) on a funny character for the purposes of physical humor. This even applies to a character who is otherwise very boyish-looking.
Contrary to what widespread Trope Decay would have us believe, this trope is not synonymous with "any pair of breasts larger than a B cup", but refers specifically to large breasts regularly and intentionally used to comedic effect.
- Myuu from Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero. She's not happy about them because it is rather difficult to find shirts and jackets that fit her. Her shirts tend to rip or pop buttons.
- Mina in Airmaster, who has large breasts that are almost spherical in shape. Due to their large size and her shyness and clumsiness her friends love teasing and groping her, she frequently finds herself accidentally smothering people with them and they make her absurdly popular with men. In one episode she wins a queen of the beach contest simply by showing off some cleavage and in another she's chased by an entire gang who wanted to give her to their leader as a cheering-up gift. They picked her specifically because of her bust size.
- Akahori Gedou Hour Lovege manages to combine this with Powered Armor (yes, really). Aimi, who's a bit on the flat side, has fake breasts on her super suit made of "Paff-Paff X", a material which is bouncy enough to reflect anything, including incoming missiles.
- Ukraine from Axis Powers Hetalia, who is recognized by the sound of her breasts in one episode. She is mentioned as having very stiff shoulders and back due to the weight of them (also, according to Russia in the English dub, her Gag Boobs are real since she's not rich enough to get implants). She is Ukraine though, it only seems natural that she would have vast tracts of land. But to repeat that: her breasts have their own sound effect (which sounds like a large rubber ball bouncing). And fan community.
- Azumanga Daioh: Sakaki's bust size is a constant source of awe to her friends, who can't stop talking about them.
- In Tomo's introductory episode, she challenged Sakaki to a 100M dash. But since Sakaki's boobs were 8cm bigger, she made Sakaki step back 8cm to compensate.
- During the locker-room scene in episode 4, Osaka mistook Sakaki for an American, based purely on her the size of her breasts. Which prompted Tomo to remark that it was hard for her to believe Sakaki had been in middle school only a year ago.
- When the girls first went to the beach, Chiyo was awestruck by the size of Sakaki's breasts and asked what she did to make them grow so big - causing her to cover up in embarrassment. And in the final episode, when Chiyo notes how each of her friends had changed, she says Sakaki's boobs had grown bigger.
- Haruka Gracia from Basquash! has a pair of gargantuan spherical breasts (it's a show about basketballs) dubbed "lunar bust". Supposedly, due to the low gravity of the moon, women who've lived there long enough developed enormous, sphere-shaped breasts. Most of the comedy revolves around the reactions from other characters which is usually astonishment. Though for the men astonishment is mixed with lust and for the ladies astonishment is mixed with jealousy.
- Though nowhere near as big as Haruka, Miyuki has a large chest of her own that is also used in quite a few gags.
- Used all over in the Black Lagoon Gender Flip omake. First Rock finds himself turned into a woman, then runs around gainaxing here and there, then gets a boob faceplant when meeting female!Chang...
- When Rangiku dresses in school uniform, her blouse is undone to allow her breasts to almost burst out of the seams but she reacts violently to any boys who react to her stripperiffic appearance, as both Keigo and Kon discover. When Ichigo objects to the idea of the Shinigami staying at his house, she begins to undo the rest of her blouse to change his mind. Ichigo slaps a hand over his eyes and protests it's not going to work, but Rukia observes he's peeking at Rangiku through half-opened fingers.
- Urahara tricks Orihime into wearing a rather stripperiffic version of her old Hueco Mundo outfit, telling her it will cheer up Ichigo. Sado realises that Ichigo is VERY flustered, so he decides to ask him what he thinks of her clothing. While Ichigo tries to avoid focusing on it, a very embarrassed Orihime attempts to cover the BIG Cleavage Window... and Urahara slyly observes the dress is designed for her boobs to pop out the sides, should she try that. Yoruichi's Dynamic Entry into the scene consists of her thrusting her hand through the centre of Orihime's breasts to correct the dress's position back on Orihime's chest, and then to scold Ichigo for not having a suitable reaction to the plight Urahara has obviously inflicted upon Orihime. As this happens, Urahara thinks to himself "It's Worth It."
- Subverted in Canaan with the waitress Yunyun and her impressive "meat buns". Turns out that she was actually flat-chested and was stuffing her shirt with actual meat buns in order to impress her clients.
- Courtesy of Code Geass, Norio Wakamoto and a certain 4koma... ALL HAIL BOOBS!!
- Cool-Kyou Shinsha uses this trope as a Mark of the Supernatural. If a girl in one of his works has comically large breasts, it's a safe bet that they probably a Cute Monster Girl or have some sort of special ability (though there are exceptions, like Shiori in FullMaPla).
- In Cyber Team in Akihabara, the very first time we meet one of the main antagonists, Blood Falcon, it involves the main character running headlong into her breasts...which she describes as "spheres" at first, not immediately realizing they're boobs since they take up about 3/4 of the screen.
- City Hunter has a variant: Kaori has legitimately large breasts, but the humour comes from her being compared to women with an even larger bust (the one who was a teenager nearly sent her in an Heroic BSoD).
- Daily Life with Monster Girl:
- Centorea. They're massive (a 103 I bra was tried and found too small, as was one big enough that Papi and Suu were able to use the cups for hats) and quite prone to gags like Thanks for the Mammaries or Marshmallow Hell. The huge size is justified as it's a racial trait to compensate for the fact that centaur babies are bigger than most and require a lot more nourishment.
- And her mother has bigger breasts than her daughter.
- Tionishia the ogre. Her breast are so massive that they make Centorea's look normal by comparison. Her profile lists her as being a P Cup, and that that's large even among ogres. Her bras are custom-made and reinforced, described as a "marvel of modern engineering".
- Cathyl, the minotaur sports the largest in the series so far (barring giant transformations) at Q Cup, slightly bigger than Tio's. This is to be expected, since she is a dairy-type minotaur, which practically lactate all the time. They do get a bit smaller once she has been milked.
- Centorea. They're massive (a 103 I bra was tried and found too small, as was one big enough that Papi and Suu were able to use the cups for hats) and quite prone to gags like Thanks for the Mammaries or Marshmallow Hell. The huge size is justified as it's a racial trait to compensate for the fact that centaur babies are bigger than most and require a lot more nourishment.
- In Detective Conan, Conan has found himself hugged or clutched to Ran's Boobs of Steel more than once. And at another time he woke up to find himself tucked into his mom's Victoria's Secret Compartment.
- Junko Asagiri from Desert Punk, mainly because most of the men can't stop looking at her chest and she's all too willing to take advantage of that.
- One of the more disturbing gags in the disturbing gag-packed last episode of Excel Saga features a female midget character who reveals a pair of enormous Gag Boobs that she's been hiding under her shirt all this time. This prompts the paedophile scientist she's in love with to lose all interest in her. To a lesser extent, Hyatt. Lampshaded in episode 26; when the girls switch bodies, Excel, being the 10 kinds of weird she is, promptly proceeds to undress in a bathroom stall, and is shocked to see just how big Hyatt's breasts truly are.
- Despite the abundance of large bosoms, Fairy Tail is mostly conservative in terms of big breast humor. Though there are still some examples, most of which involve Lucy:
- Lampshaded at one point, While Lucy's breasts aren't unrealistically big they are notably large, perhaps more so than most or any of the other female characters (which is really saying something). While under the influence of a body swap spell, Gray switches places with Lucy, whereupon his first action is to lose his balance, nearly falling face-first into a table. He spends the rest of the episode complaining of back pain.
- Later Lucy would end up getting stuck in a tight tunnel due to her ample chest getting in the way. She is very embarrassed about this, Natsu meanwhile just thinks she has gotten fatter.
- Tiffania Westwood of The Familiar of Zero, dubbed by Saito as "the big breasted fairy who saved my life". They are the source of many jokes such as people wondering if they are real.
- In the Sleipnir Ball (in the anime), she masquerades as Saito; Louise thought the one she saw was Saito, but looking a bit down, she saw a huge chest, because the magic did not seem to remove Tiffania's chest size!.
- Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!! has much Gainaxing from the Most Common Superpower, but the Gag Boobs go without Lampshading; a pair of undefined structures that appear frequently in the background as towering flesh-toned domes with pinkish tips.
- There is an inversion in Flame of Recca. Yanagi has a flat chest and she's not really happy about it. Then they discovered a Madogu that can erase anything. When Domon jokingly asked "Can it erase Yanagi's breasts?", the answer is "You can't erase what doesn't exist!" Cue Domon getting comically beaten up by Recca while Yanagi is lamenting on her lack of breasts.
- Girls Bravo: Kirie's are so big, that the scanner in Fukuyama's elevator determined she was an F-Cup! Which is why he can't keep his mitts off her tits - no matter how many times she flattens him for it. In a later episode, Tomoka calls her a "boob monster," while Fukuyama says he prefers to call her "booberiffic"..
- In Gulliver Boy, one recurring Running Gag was to have 12-year-old Gadgeteer Genius Edison hug the local Magical Girl Misty and bury his face on her huge breasts, with Misty not even blinking an eyelid. It's later explained that he's an orphan raised by a very kind and large-chested nanny whom he adores and hugs in exactly the same way.
- Carmen 99 of GUN×SWORD named herself after her bust size - 99cm. She's actually named Carul Mendoza, but she prefers the nickname.
- Mikuru Asahina's boobs are important to the plot in Haruhi Suzumiya.
- In the spinoff Haruhi Chan, Mikuru attempts to wear an androgynous animal costume, only for her breasts to still show through it.
- It's done in the very first episode of Heartcatch Pretty Cure to Tsubomi, who, like most other Pretty Cure protagonists, is quite flat. When Chypre and Coffret arrive on Earth, they're forced to hide when Sasorina shows up looking for them. They do so by hiding in Tsubomi's shirt, giving Tsubomi a massive chest. Sasorina is not pleased at the sight. The gag is replayed somewhat when Potpourri first meets Itsuki, however, he hides in her shirt around her stomach, causing Tsubomi and Erika to gawk at Itsuki's now massive stomach.
- Highschool of the Dead: The series makes a point of repeatedly emphasizing the gargantuan size of Shizuka's rack. In the anime, her introductory scene shows her asleep at her desk, by using her own breasts as pillows. They're also accompanied by dull spring-like sound effects whenever they so much as jiggle. And anytime she's frightened, someone usually ends up with their arm, or their face smothered in her boobs, or they'll be pressed against their back, when she glomps onto them.
- A certain female character who appears in the second episode of Kaiba sports a pair of hilariously gigantic tits. Strangely enough, she looks a lot like Jessica Rabbit with green hair.
- Naeka from Kamen no Maid Guy. Her breasts even have their own fanclub, a set of three lechers from the boy's kendo club. Just about every episode makes Naeka's chest size into a plot point. Especially episode two, which claims Naeka is failing her math class because there is an inverse ratio between math grades and chest size.
- One episode featured an entire cake shop where only girls as big, or bigger, than Naeka could apply for jobs. The food was terrible, but because they were all so busty no one cared. Interestingly the owner, who far outranked the rest of the girls, was shown to be flat-chested, wearing fake breasts because she was insecure, and all the girls other than Naeka had breast implants.
- In a series packed with fanservice, Izumi from Kemeko Deluxe! takes the cake with her ridiculous Gag Boobs. The 'Ode to Joy' sequence in episode 4 probably qualifies as the most awesome wardrobe malfunction in anime history.
- Miyuki Takara, the moe meganekko of Lucky Star, is a lot more endowed than most of her classmates (even more so than the hot teacher Nanako Kuroi!), providing fuel for a an occasional gag or two, usually from Konata Izumi. For instance, when Konata and the others were discussing what kind of Animal Motifs they would have, Izumi remarks that Miyuki would be a cow due to her generously sized milk-suppliers.
- Mune-Mune from Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi (Her name literally means "boobs".) has most of her apprance in the series as gags involving her large breasts. Her breasts bounce wildly in numerous situations and the main character, Sasshi, usually turns into a blubbering idiot whenever he gets good view of them. On several occasions Sasshi finds himself accidentally touching them. All the boob gags with Sasshi take an awkward turn when it's revealed that she's his grandmother (currently deceased in his own world), whose presence and youth in all of the alternate realities is an integral part of the complicated backstory that only gets revealed in the final episode.
- Mahou Sensei Negima! does this on occasion, usually involving Chizuru or Yuuna. There was even a chapter where Yuuna had a nightmare in which Makie had magically stolen her "size".
- Erstin Ho, whose name is an anagram of Holstein from the Mai-Otome anime and manga. This is more so the case in the manga where her fighting style is based around her breasts and can only be sized by an otome with a bust size of F-cup or higher, with the strength of the moves proportional to the size of the user's bust. Hilariously enough, it's said that the last otome to master the technique is one "Chiharu Shinome", whose name is an obvious Shout-Out to Chiharu Shinonome, the female protagonist of Eiken (which practically breathes the trope).
- Tokiha Mai from Mai-HiME doesn't have the biggest rack in the show, but it attracts the most jokes. She can't go an episode in the early part of the series without someone's hand or face landing in her boobs, especially when Mikoto decides that it's okay to plant her face in them and nuzzle. In public.
- One memorable instance of this in Maicchingu Machiko Sensei involved Machiko's breasts popping free from her shirt when a thief had taken her as a hostage, which she used as a the start of a breast-and-karate-chop combo.
- Haruko can't catch a break because of the size of her melons. A common joke is that her boobs still seem to be growing, despite their already massive size. Which naturally makes her a source of envy for Himegami, who has the exact opposite problem.
- Takeru always seem to either end up with his face in them, or with his hands on them - to the point of becoming a Running Gag.
- And Chacha has a habit of teasing Takeru by groping Haruko in front of him, such as in chapter 26, when he offered to replace two orders of spilt milk for her. Chacha joked that if he wanted milk, he could get it from Haruko by pulling her blouse open! However, she didn't realize Haruko wasn't wearing a bra.
- But Ms. Aki's boobs are even bigger, to the point that even Haruko feels inadequate compared to her. In the second OVA, when she offers to let Takeru grope hernote , he imagined himself hiking up her breasts, as though they were mountains.
- Haruko can't catch a break because of the size of her melons. A common joke is that her boobs still seem to be growing, despite their already massive size. Which naturally makes her a source of envy for Himegami, who has the exact opposite problem.
- Chara Soon of Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ, who really loves snuggling Judau against her chest and has been nicknamed "Breast Monster" ("Boobzilla" in the official subtitles) by Elle.
- Tsunade from Naruto has a pretty impressive set, considering one of the first things that happen when she becomes The Fifth Hokage is have Konohamaru crash into her and snuggle her breasts when he thinks they are pillows. Needless to say, Tsunade wasn't amused at all with this exchange.
- It also shocks many characters to find out that she was flat-chested as a teen. Added in an omake with Sakura and Ino wanting to know her secret.
- Post-Timeskip, the now very large-chested Hinata gains these. In one of the chapters leading up to Road To Ninja, she is in the onsen... and complains that her breasts keep floating up in the water.
- Fred Perry's strip "Minor Adjustments" in one of the Ninja High School yearbooks has the demure, flat-chested teenage witch Mimi waking up one morning to find herself suddenly blessed with enormous, gravity-defying Gag Boobs. It all turns out to be a plan by her elder sister to increase her popularity, but Mimi is not best pleased.
- Ryoka Narusawa, a 16-year-old Genki Girl from Occultic;Nine probably has the largest breasts in any standard non-ecchi anime ever created. What makes it all that more interesting is that she is one of the lead main characters.
- Okusan is about Kyouko, a Happily Married housewife with breasts larger than her head and is basically "Gag Boobs: the manga". The majority of the humor in the series comes from the many awkward situations involving Kyouko's large breasts. Most characters that meet her for the first time are in awe of their size, they bounce a lot, to the point where characters can't help but notice, and being a bit of klutz she's always bumping them into people and things.
- In the first chapter both Moe◊ and Wakaba, meeting Kyouko for the first time, are slack-jawed over how big her breasts are◊.
- In chapter 9 she accidentally slaps Nonomiya with her breasts when she turns too fast to hide her face in embarrassment◊. Nonomiya is simply stunned that such a thing could even happen.
- In Chapter 12 she finds in difficult to eat a hot bowl of soba because her breasts keep touching the bowl◊.
- One Piece used boobs for humour in chapter 663: when Sanji's body-swapped in Nami's body he introduces "herself" by removing the coat, pushing both her breasts up with her hands and shouting "WE ARE NAMI SAAAAN!" at the top of her lungs.
- Shirahoshi's are large enough for the protagonist Luffy to climb and bounce on like a trampoline, due to her being an incredibly voluptuous giant mermaid.
- In the anime Team Rocket's James, while in drag, infamously featured realistic, massive gag boobs in swimwear◊, and flaunted them in front of Misty. The episode was banned internationally.
- At one point in the Pokémon Adventures manga (Chapter 32, in the fight against Sabrina), Blue stuffs her shirt with Poké Balls. Fanservicey and practical!
- Mami Tomoe of Puella Magi Madoka Magica is noticeably more endowed than the other girls in the show, and it gets pointed out a lot in ancillary material. Hell, her breasts have their own page on the Madoka Magica wiki!
- Shii Aasu (pictured above) from Puni Puni Poemi is a particularly shameless example. Specifically: Shii has breasts roughly as big as her head, and virtually every line she has is her either boasting about their size, or blatantly displaying them... while boasting about their size. For variety she sometimes complains about their weight, although they don't seem to hinder her athletically.
- Cattleya from Queen's Blade. Even compared to the other busty combatants Cattleya's breasts are massive (to the point where she can use them as pillows), almost all her scenes tend to feature copious amounts of breast bouncing especially the fights where it's a wonder how her breasts haven't knocked her unconscious, and she carries her son on one arm while fighting, which makes for some awkward situations when she loses her balance.
- Nanael lampshades the tendency of characters in the series to be gigantic. On meeting Melpha, her first (mental) response is "Great... more absurdly huge tits."
- Kurumu from Rosario + Vampire is constantly boasting about her large breasts and uses them to suffocate Tsukune from time to time.
- The DiC English dub of Sailor Moon added this either by accident or Getting Crap Past the Radar. In the original Japanese, Makoto says she should get the lead in a school play because she has the biggest breasts. In the English dub, she now says she should get the role because she has the "most talent". Only she's still gesturing towards her boobs as she says this and she repeats the line, shoving them towards Rei, who very obviously looks down at them.
- Nodoka of Saki, whose absolutely huge bust size makes her the target of many breast-related jokes.
Yuuki: And Nodo-chan is hiding tiles in her boobs!
Nodoka: I am not!
- Kasumi of the Eisui team has even larger breasts than Nodoka, and Kyouko refers to her as the "booby monster of Eisui". When Saki enters her Awakened state, Kasumi's breasts begin floating. One volume cover has Hatsumi pushing up Kasumi's breasts with her head. In the comedic Zenkoku-hen ending sequence, when Kinue kicks a soccer ball, it bounces off the flying Hatsumi's face and comes to rest in Kasumi's ample bosom.
- Fuu, the resident flat-chested girl of Samurai Champloo, gets a moment of Gag Boobs when she smuggles two grapefruit-sized bombs inside the front of her kimono and has to hurry... Gainaxing ahoy!
- School Rumble: Mikoto is repeatedly singled out for having the biggest rack among her friends.
Anegasaki: (pointing at Mikoto) "And, you—! Tits McGee, you'll be our forward receiver."Mikoto: (incredulous) "Wait... what'd you just CALL me??"
- Imadori becomes obsessed with her boobs after determining she's a D-cup and, from that point onwards, tries to feel up her breasts every chance he gets. But he always gets sent flying instead.
- There was also this exchange, from when Ms. Anegasaki was assigning everyone their positions on her basketball team:
- In Sekirei, 4 out of 6 of Minato's Sekirei have huge tits. The other Sekirei's (most reasonably endowed) chests look small in comparison. At one point someone makes a call to the Izumo Inn and asks for the woman with big breasts. Kuu is understandably confused.
- Hinata Aki's swimsuit scene on Sgt. Frog is marked by air raid sirens and flashing red lights ("WARNING!" "DYNAMITE!!").
- Even the mecha-mom robot Kululu bases off of her has a huge rack, but then again Kululu did manage to watch her bathing in the shower multiple times to get the exact measurements, so this actually makes sense.
- Naga from Slayers has breasts that match her personality: bizarre, flamboyant, and overly proud of themselves. She's a parody of all those Stripperiffic fantasy sorceresses, so that's only to be expected. There's a scene where she's trying to traverse a very narrow ledge overlooking a steep precipice. Awkward hilarity ensues.
- Tantei Opera Milky Holmes: Henrietta's breasts are often used for comedy. In one episode, Sherlock end up stuck between them after a Crash-Into Hello and have to pull to get out of the Marshmallow Hell. Episode 7 of the first seaon take it Up to Eleven, with Cordelia boucing off of them, Nero getting captivated while starring at them, and Henrietta using them as missile during a collective illusion sequence.
- Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann has countless instances of Marshmallow Hell and Boota using her boobs as a warm, cozy place. Kiyoh, the eldest of Kittan's sisters, has this going for her as well. Yoko's gag-boob status is turned Up to Eleven when she gets her own Mecha in the second movie. It has giant missile jubblies (with More Teeth than the Osmond Family!).
- Variable Geo
- Yuka Takeuchi is 17 and already has DDs, except they're still growing. The first episode opens with her lamenting the fact that another of her uniform shirts has become too tight in the chest again.
- Whereas Erina Goldsmith uses her massive bossongas to hold a cigarette lighter, as an integral part of her fighting style.
- Masane in the anime version of Witchblade - her name is perfectly normal, but she quickly gains the nickname Masa-mune, literally "invincible breasts", after one man's drunken stammer. The name sticks because of her proportions.
- In the English dub, it's "Melonie". Get it?
- Doronjo in the original Yatterman series. Her breasts were often used for gags such as smacking her goons in the face or when she was wrapped in some rings which cinched her like a corset. More rare in the 2008 remake.
- Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou: One scene have Koyomi burrying her face against Yumiko's chest accompanied by a repeated boing sound effect.
- In episode one of Yondemasu Yo Azazelsan, Azazel continually uses his powers on a client rather then his actual target. The second time he does it, he gives her enormous breasts which she was thankful for. They bounced off the floor when she bowed in gratitude.
- The late Joichiro Sakuraba is all about Gag Boobs and Breast Expansion. Among his easier-to-come-by works:
- Miyuki's Marvelous Melons is the story of a flat-chested girl who, wishing to be popular, makes a deal with a devil who gives her the ability to inflate her breasts to absurd proportions when she gets turned on. But she has trouble controlling it, so it becomes more of a burden than a blessing. Later when trying to show off for a guy who just revealed he likes her, her breasts grow so huge that, according to dialogue, she topples over and crushes him - a top contender for "Most Magnificent Death Ever". At one point another girl shows up who made a similar deal with another imp, to boost her bust on live TV in an attempt to get a modeling contract... ironically she ends up getting so huge that she becomes more breast than girl, and just squicks everyone.
- Hyper Breast Girl Rikako-chan takes Gag Boobs to its most extreme level, effectively a parody, with a title character so well-endowed she defies belief. She's a teenaged girl who has perfectly round, cartoonishly overinflated breasts that are over two meters in diameter according to dialogue. Unlike Miyuki she's incredibly boastful and downright arrogant about it: there is rarely a scene where she isn't puffing up her chest with all her might, and she stops people on the street and asking them if they're impressed by her comically huge breasts. And when her boss makes the mistake of trying to guess her size and "lowballing" it, Rikako gets insulted, arrogantly sticks out her chest at him and exclaims she hasn't been "that small" since she was in elementary school... prompting an image of a preteen Rikako with breasts bigger than basketballs.
- Another example of an artist that LOVES... shall we say... very well-endowed ladies is Chosuke Nagashima, the creator of such hentai manga as Momo Chichi Musume, Pururun Seminar, and probably the best example of NOT HOLDING BACK, Chonyuu For You, where the main female (named Ako, I think) has boobs that are at the very least five times the size of her head each. Thankfully, the guy actually seems to know how to draw a woman so insanely endowed and not be unappealing... now if he could just learn to draw males...
- In I Am Behemoth Of The S Rank But I Am Mistaken As A Cat And I Live As A Pet Of Elf Girl, several women think the best way to carry Tama, who is basically a house-cat, is to carry him on their bosom, and their breasts are large enough that this is a viable tactic, but Aria takes it even further by shoving him into her cleavage, smothering everything except his head, so she can carry her groceries, since apparently leashes don't exist in the world setting...
- Power Girl. She's never been depicted as being even "average" in size - or even average in comparison to her Most Common Superpower superheroine compatriots, having universally been shown as having breasts noticeably larger than her peers. Jokes, comments, whole issues, have been literally built around her breasts. With the exception of Mighty Endowed, a Joke Character, she's never been out-sized—even characters like Lady Death, ostensibly created just for breast-size and little else, at most equal her depending on the artist. Basically, Power Girl is the gold standard for Gag Boobs in DC Comics and comics in general.
- The comic W.I.T.C.H., and its animated adaptation (see below), both focus heavily on fanservice, Breast Expansion, all of the main characters have the Most Common Superpower when they transform, and being teenaged girls breast size is a frequent subject of discussion. Special Gag Boobs mention goes to Irma Lair however, who is already possessed of unusually large breasts for her age (even when not transformed she's the biggest) which is a running gag, and yet has tried twice to use magic to make her breasts larger by way of magic. Neither time does it end well.
- In The DC Universe, Young Justice's first "opponent", if she could be called that, was Mighty Endowed, who touched a mysterious relic and transformed into a power-crazed Cat Girl with "huge... tracts of land." We never actually see them, but the impression is they outclass even the normal Most Common Super Powered heroines exponentially. As evidenced by the fact that she can't stand upright anymore. She tries to get around this limitation by getting support from the guys she controls. Seems a big enough pair of breasts can hypnotize men. She is later seen making an escape from custody, when she discovers she can make her breasts emit a blinding light. She turns on the high beams on her headlights.
- In the miniseries 3 Little Kittens by Jim Balent, all of the main characters have ponderously huge tits, but the biggest of all is villainous Latex Red. She used to be one of the Kittens, before being kicked out for being, well, nuts. She was jealous of her former teammates' breasts, so she decided to have gargantuan breast implants put in to make up for her inadequacies. In their first meeting, she actually proves to be a pretty badass babe, taking all three on and, for the most part, kicking their finely-drawn asses. Unfortunately for her much like Mighty Endowed, Latex Red overcompensated while... overcompensating... and she actually ends up falling over a railing due to the weight of her own boobs. She survives, and again almost kicks their asses later, while kidnapping a foreign leader, had she not stopped to brag about her breast implants, allowing Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose to cast a spell on her disabling her gadgets. And stripping her naked. Seriously.
- Jamie Schaffer from Chaos Campus has these. Being very, very short and quite insecure, she has, quote, "gotten ever larger and larger breast implants" over the years to compensate. That being said, Jamie is also incredibly strong and a great fighter, in keeping with her Boobs of Steel stereotype. She's described in her bio as "Ellen Ripley with breast implants" and kills monsters with her bare hands.
- Olga Lawina, a regular character in the Dutch comic Agent 327 (a parody of James Bond) is quite literally the embodiment of this trope. In fact, she has probably been the target of every breast-related trope and then some. You can check out her assets here◊.
- Her last name is based on the Dutch word for "avalanche" as an added punny bonus.
- Her last name is the Russian word for "avalanche", actually. Would be in line with the whole Bond parody idea...
- In the comic Harry Johnson, the second issue has a scientist that Harry just saved from the Nazis. The scientist was developing a "super soldier" formula. Still in its development stage, the serum only works on women and it only doubles the size of their bust. The scientist shows Harry by having one of his many "scantly clad" lab assistants test out the formula.
- In Blue Beetle, Jaime goes into combat with foe Giganta. His usual sidekicks were delayed from assisting, due to being stunned by the sight of breasts the size of bungalows. "We got to help Jaime with his sexy fight!" Mentor hero Peacemaker wonders if Batman slips Robin saltpeter in his food to avoid this kind of embarrassment.
- Starfire from Teen Titans. Terra I infamously referred to her as "balloon bod". And she has no nudity taboo, and has little need for clothing, being able to survive in space, so her costume is bikini-like.
- She-Hulk gets nearly as much grief/attention/affection as Power Girl. In her 100th issue, it was indirectly stated that she has the biggest natural breasts of any superheroine in the Marvel Universe—specifically, that she distracted a villain by being topless, and that that particular tactic would not have worked if she had been anyone else. This trope is especially in effect when she's drawn by artists like Adam Hughes and Frank Cho, but either way she's always depicted as a very tall and well-built woman.
- The French comic Titeuf has the school nurse nicknamed Double Airbags.
- Ofelia, from Spanish comic Mortadelo y Filemón.
- Underground Comics artist Mary Fleener wrote a story about her former roommate who had real, unaugmented breasts approaching Gag Boobs size. Of course, every man they met (including Mary's father!) went practically crazy for them. Especially when she wore a self-made purple dress with Absolute Cleavage (for a renaissance faire).
- Moisha, one of a trio of wererats from Gold Digger/ A running gag for her involves her intense training in stealth being undercut by people constantly spotting her protuding chest, plus one comic featured a sequence where the wererat's attempt to climb along a narrow ledge was going incredibly slowly, and it was revealed why when Moisha's grip on the rockface slipped and her boobs rebounding nearly threw her off the ledge.
- Manifest: Protagonist Tessa Theus is very, very busty, even for your average superheroine. Other characters often make jokes about her size. When she eats at a cafeteria run by orphaned kids, this dialogue ensues:
Naseem: By the look on their faces, the kids were more than happy to open after hours for you! You have something that... captures their attention!Tessa: They giggled when I asked for milk! It serves me right, I guess! (I really love milk though!)
- In Violine, a large statue appears in a pygmy village of a goddess with large, conical shaped breasts.
- Judge Dredd: Vienna gets enormous breast implants when she auditions for a lousy vidscreen sitcom as the Ms. Fanservice.
- In Glorious Shotgun Princess, Shepard discovers to her surprise that the Solar Exaltation has resulted in her breasts growing to "comic book superhero" proportions.
- Mikuru has these in You Got HaruhiRolled! to an even greater extent than in canon. Her breasts are so large that she can use them to try to kill Fujiwara via Marshmallow Hell.
- In Yet Again, Shadow isn't very buxom, but can alter her physicality on a whim. She gave herself Gag Boobs as part of a joke.
- One fan-artist popularized the Anthropomorphic Personification of the school bus from The Magic School Bus as a woman with large breasts. She's quite busty. Quite a few jokes are related to the fact.
- In Anchor Foal, the trope is transplanted in its entirety to a different body part. In chapter 10:
"And then," the book went on, truly warming to the material, "you pretty much always have somepony with a ridiculously full tail." (Which was when the book completely missed Discord leaning in.) "She's mostly there so other ponies can make jokes when her tail bounces around a lot. She typically goes nearly all the way to the end. But she always loses."
- In Daphne's Surprise Daphne's father tricks Dobby into giving her and Harry a bottle of doctored champagne as a prank. Daphne's D-cups expand into F-cups, while Harry ends up with a penis that almost touches the floor.
- Mabel Pines from the future AU fic The Big Pines grew so large as an adult that when Candy claimed the Pines girl had K-cup breasts, Mabel agreed, before admitting she's actually hovering between a Q and an R-cup, but doesn't like thinking about it. At one point she felt like her figure was karma for her part in starting Weirdmageddon just so she didn't have to grow up, by being given an excessively grown up body.
- In Worm: More Than Meets the Eye, the corporate sponsored heroine Lightshow has utterly massive assets, and almost every chapter she's in has at least one joke about them. Mostly about how nobody can believe that they're real. They are, but they're enhanced by tinker-tech drugs.
- In Brave, there's Maudie, a big (but short) maid with equally large tracts of land, who gets this invoked particularly during the second half where she hides a key and Hilarity Ensues.
- How to Train Your Dragon managed to make an offscreen gag about this — Hiccup's dad gives him a helmet and says that it and his own were made from Hiccup's late mother's breastplate. Given that these are Vikings we're talking about, the implication is that she was a Brawn Hilda type.
- But when we catch up with her in the sequel, she's actually very petite. Might have lost some weight given she became a dragon survivalist, but there's no indication other than this joke in the first movie that she was ever that big.
- In An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, there is a human woman with huge knockers who is apparently Cat R. Waul's owner, and is very affectionate toward him.
- Power Girl in Superman/Batman: Public Enemies. When the two meet Toyman (a 13-year-old Japanese kid), Power Girl stays as far away from him as she can, presumably due to an incident that Toyman described as involving "X-Ray goggles". Later when they view his rocket (designed to take out a meteor heading towards the planet), this exchange occurs:
Superman: You're absolutely sure this is going to work?
Toyman: Does Power Girl have big--
Batman: Just feed it the numbers, kid.
- The Last Unicorn has Schemindrick finding himself almost suffocated by the expansive boobs... of a Douglas Fir tree (that he had brought to life).
- Mrs. Toad from Thumbelina. A toad with perfectly circular, ginormous breasts that bounce and sway everywhere. What's worse is the artists dressed them in polka dots. She's voiced by Charo. Suddenly it all makes sense.
- The Simpsons Movie has the Medicine Woman, a middle aged Inuit shaman who has quite large breasts but not a slender figure like most other examples of the trope. Homer calls her "Boob Lady" at one point, and when she appears to him a vision she uses her breasts to point him on the way to Springfield, it is unclear if the latter is all in Homer's imagination or real.
- "Thank you, boob lady!"
- In Robin Hood, while Robin and Little John are disguised as gypsy fortune-tellers, Little John gives himself a rather enormous (fake) rack. Then he later hides a load of stolen coins in there and flaunts it rather proudly to flirt with the rhino guards.
- A Dirty Shame: Selma Blair as Caprice, known professionally as Ursula Udders. There's an excellent bit about midway through where she declares her plan to have reduction because they're killing her back.
- In the sixth part of Woody Allen's Anthology Film Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Afraid to Ask), an accident at a sex researcher's laboratory lets loose a disembodied breast the size of a mobile home. (Nothing about this trope actually requires the Gag Boobs to be attached to humanoids.)
- Repossessed features a scene at a gym where one woman is seen working on her... pecs. In every shot her breasts have gotten bigger and bigger, until finally we hear an offscreen explosion.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail - "And she has huge... tracts of land!" This is a subversion, though. The Lord of Swamp Castle actually is referring to the bride's vast holdings of good, not at all swamp-like land. The bride's actual breasts are not shown to be particularly large relative to the rest of her body.
- In Bruce Almighty, it's implied that Bruce uses his newfound God powers to increase his girlfriend's boob size.
- Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Made especially amusing by the line:
Ed Valiant: Nice booby-trap.
- Beaches. "One night at the opera he saw an Aida whose bust was so big they would often impede her. Bug-eyed he watched her fall into the pit, done in by the weight of those terrible tits! Oh, my god! There she blows! Aerodynamically, this bitch was a mess!"
- In Liar Liar after Fletcher's son made his truth wish, he meets a well-endowed woman on the elevator.
Busty Woman on Elevator: Everybody's been real nice.
Fletcher: Well, that's because you've got big jugs... I mean, your boobs are huge. I mean, I wanna squeeze 'em! ... Mama! (makes bottle-sucking noises)
(the sound of a slap is heard from outside the elevator, and the doors open to reveal Fletcher holding his face in pain.)
Jim Carrey: If I was a boxer I'd... bounce those things like Sugar Ray Leonard. I'm sorry! (cracks up, with the cast and crew following suit)
- The outtakes from that scene are pretty funny too.
- In Wild Wild West, Artemus Gordon has a female disguise. This lets to two breast-joke related scenes: one where Gordon shows James West his fake breasts, and another where West drums his hands across the breasts of a woman he thinks is a cross-dressing Gordon (which almost causes West to be lynched).
- Anything done by the great Mel Brooks.
- Fight Club provides a rare male example:
"Bob. Bob had bitch tits."
- In Saving Private Ryan, right before a big battle, Reiben tells a hilarious story of when a well-endowed lady went buying underwear in his mom's shop, and he gave her a smaller bra. And the lady quickly figured out what he was up to... and told him to "think of these" if he's ever scared in battle.
- Mean Girls:
- Regina's mother has fake pointy boobs which hurt you when she hugs you. The dog also chews on them without her seemingly being affected.
- Karen's boobs can also predict when it's raining. Much more effective than looking out the window.
- In There's Something About Mary, Healy gets distracted while spying on Mary about to change her shirt, and looks back to see her topless elderly roommate instead.
- The Dictator had the "virgin guard" named Etra, the most aggressive of Aladeen's team of guards. In a scene in the extended unrated edition, she is seen using said boobs as weapons, and is earlier seen smashing a stack of bricks with them.
- The upcoming Mexican animated film El Santos contra La Tetona Mendoza has La Tetona Mendoza, a female wrestler (if you can call her that) who uses her breasts as weapons!
- Subverted with Tatiana in The Heat. While the dealer who led them to her described her boobs as being huge enough for the audience to expect this, they look fairly normal sized when she shows up, if accentuated by a low top.
Gina - Jessica ChaffinGina's Boobs - Jessica Chaffin's Boobs
- The credits feature this gem:
- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby: Ricky Bobby hooks up with Susan, his personal assistant, who showed no sign of this before. Near the end of the film, she reveals (but not to the camera, alas) that her clothes are suppressing a pair of Gag Boobs.
- Scary Movie 2 features a scene where the character of Theo is thrown across a room, violently. Wanting to save herself from harm, she tugs on a pair of rip-cords on her outfit, deploying comically-large breasts like nippled airbags.
- In Airplane! the turbulence that makes the titular airplane shake, shimmy and shudder are illustrated on-screen by a woman's enormous bare breasts shaking, shimmering, etc.
- The last gag of ''Dude, Where's My Car?" is Jesse and Spencer using alien tech to inflate their girlfriends' breasts.
- The 2016 Ghostbusters reboot has a scene of Kevin offering to come up with a logo for the movie's business; his first suggestion is an Off-Model cartoon ghost with visible lipstick and such endowments. Seeing his interviewees' perturbed reaction, he recognizes that it might be "the boobs" and readily offers to "make them bigger".
- Honor Harrington: In Cauldron of Ghosts, Anton, Victor, Thandi, and Yana undergo cosmetic surgery to disguise their identities for a covert operation. Yana receives some rather large assets. She is not pleased about this.
- Although a fair proportion of it is good-natured ribbing, the others in the party take great pains to explain how good of a cover it is, as it suits the stereotype of the social class she'll be emulating. Accurately, her cover identity becomes reinforced by these assets — she is even nicknamed sotto-voce as "Angel Boobs" by the local security — serving to make her Beneath Suspicion.
- In John Ringo's Cally's War, the eponymous heroine uses body modification technology to go undercover for a mission, and her new body has very large assets. Things happen and she loses access to the technology, so she is stuck in this new body for some years. Eventually she gets access to the technology, only to discover that the officer scheduling the technology which will give her back her original body is the officer who she was pretending to be. Lampshaded because the two of them have different reactions to their mutual endowments: Cally can't stand it, while the officer is very happy with them.
- An episode of 'Allo 'Allo! features two well-endowed female characters wearing low-cut outfits serving ice-cream. From a vibrating ice-cream truck.
- And, of course, the MacGuffin through the whole series was "ze picture of ze fallen Madonna wiz ze big boobies".
- One of the recurring characters in English sketch comedy Little Britain was a sheltered mama's boy in his late twenties who's still being breastfed. Like everything else in the show, it was done in the best possible taste.
- The Benny Hill Show. Never an episode went by without some kind of Gag Boobs gag. The most frequently repeated was the golf-ball-lands-in-the-cleavage shot, the "I dropped my keys down there" bit, and umbrella handles getting snagged in low necklines.
- Saturday Night Live:
- The premise behind Lindsay Lohan's Harry Potter skit was that Hermione had gotten big boobs over the summer and every single male character was jaw-on-the-floor ogling at them.
- Speaking of gag boobs on SNL, there was a mid-1980s instance where Season 10 cast member Pamela Stephenson appears on Weekend Update and introduces the audience to her breasts, which begin to move around on their own accordnote and end up throwing her over the Update desk.
- Then there was the monologue from the first time Britney Spears hosted (Season 25), where she denies the rumors plaguing her career at the time — about how she lip-syncs her songs and how she got breast implants, the latter of which was similar to the Pamela Stephenson incident from Season 10.
- Dolly Parton's hosting stint on Season 14 (1988/89 season) included a sketch that was originally planned for the episode hosted by Raquel Welch from Season 1 (1975/76 season) where Dolly Parton plays a prisoner who is banished from a planet where all the women have insanely large breasts and Parton's are considered too small by the planet's standards.
- Anything involving Cleo Rocos, especially in her Kenny Everett Show days.
- An episode of Roseanne sees Roseanne deciding to have breast reduction surgery to relieve her chronic back pain. Following surgery she is horrified to learn that Doogie Howser, M.D. has given her monstrously large implants instead! Relax, It Was All A Dream.
- During the second and third seasons of Friends, Monica had to work at a 50s themed diner where she was made to wear huge fake boobs under her uniform.
- In an episode of Snog, Marry, Avoid? one of the girls had a set that she insisted weren't really big though she had coincidentally got them done a year ago. Cue Jenny Frost singing Happy Birthday to the girl's chest.
Emma: They're not that big. They're only 30 F.Jenny: 30 F!? Do you know what F stands for? It stands for "flippin' massive!"
- The Japanese Sketch Comedy show Downtown no Gottsu Ee Kanji had two episodes of its Seikimatsu Sentai Gorenjai sketch revolve around the titular Goranger parody team changing its theme to various kinds of boobs which they would then dance around and Gainax with.
- The annual batsu games from the related Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende will have the main cast don uniforms as part of their "training." When said uniforms are women's uniforms (i.e., nurse outfits or flight attendants' uniforms), Masatoshi Hamada will invariably be saddled with the uniform that includes a short skirt, thigh-high stockings, and a pair of huge fake breasts.
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: The obvious endowments of the female lead in the awful Quest of the Delta Knights probably weren't intended to be played for laughs, but during the host segment on that episode of MST3K, Tom Servo's "breasts" definitely were.
- In the Blackadder Season 2 episode "Beer", the wearing of comedy breasts was encouraged as part of a drinking party hosted by the titular character. Lord Melchett (Stephen Fry) sports an enormous, golden pair; Miriam Margolyes refers to Edmund's as 'Devil's Dumplings', which he then attempts to pretend are, in fact, earmuffs which have slipped down.
- Manswers, as a show on Spike TV about questions men might want to know the answers to, quite naturally descends into this territory now and again. The two most memorable were "How big are the world's biggest boobs?" - a stripper in the US had 62MMM implants - and "How big does a boob have to be to crush a beer can?" - natural EE's did the trick.
- Also, which will keep you from drowning? (real boobs are more buoyant.)
- Elvira Mistress Of The Dark.
Elvira: If they ever ask about me, tell them I was more than just a great set of boobs. I was also an incredible pair of legs!Elvira: It's me again, yours truly, Elvira, the gal with the enormous... uh... ratings.
- One of her movies is called Elvira's Haunted Hills.
- Scrubs has had a couple of boob jokes, but one in particular that fits this trope would be the time when Dr. Cox was raving over how "pregnancy really became" his girlfriend Jordan:
Dr. Cox: I don't know what it is you... you just look radiant lately, Jordan.
Jordan: Mm. It's the giant boobs, isn't it?
Dr. Cox: Well have ya seen them lately?
Jordan: Yes... relax.
J.D.: (standing next to Laverne, who overhears Dr. Cox) I've seen bigger.
Laverne: (gives him sharp look)
J.D.: No not you... although kudos.
J.D.: Hey, Laverne... what would you give me if I landed a jellybean in your cleavage?
- And then, in another season...
Laverne: A concussion.
J.D.: (daydreaming, lands a jellybean in between her breasts) Yes, he hits it at the buzzer!!
Laverne: Oh, no he didn't. (knocks him over and power-slams him)
J.D.: (coming back from daydream) Not worth it.
Ted: (standing with a couple other guys who are all gazing open-mouthed at two new hot nurses) Those nurses have beautiful breasts.
- And again...
The Todd: Hey - they have names! (pointing to each breast)'' That's Tina, Marge, Sloppy, and Mr. Snuggles.
Laverne: Sloppy's bigger than Mr. Snuggles.
- And yet again in "My Butterfly" wherein the entire episode was about different series of events following a butterfly landing on the chest of a woman with large breasts and an overweight man with similarly impressive endowments.
- JD also collides with Laverne in the hallway and lands on top of her, his head right between her boobs. She asks "are you planning on making this worth my while?" when he doesn't get up straight away.
- Laverne also refers to her boobs as 'Paris' and 'Nikki' in one episode. According to her, they aren't named after the Hilton Sisters - it's the other way round.
- A non-Laverne example comes from JD's date Julie. She has an Imagine Spot of a well-endowed waitress serving them. When JD is distracted by the boobs, Julie grabs a fork and pops them like balloons.
- Total Divas
- Rosa returns from rehab with her boobs surgically enlarged. She has no shortage of jokes about them, and Paige and Alicia Fox compare a pair of motorcycle helmets to them. They're not far off either.
- Cameron considers getting hers enhanced and is given a silicone pair to "test drive." Hilarity Ensues - they fall out while she's in the pool and her boyfriend names them. When she's about to go out on TV, one of the twins steals them from her bag - and she has to hurry to the bathroom to use tissue to even the two sides out.
- James May on Top Gear was given glamor model Madison Welch as a co-driver in a classic car rally — she had considerable assets and dressed to show them to their best advantage. May was visibly flustered several times when he had to reach over her chest to get her racing harness on.
- One alternate version of the credits for The Young Ones, a parody of Dallas, introduced several characters as "The Dumb Blonde With Big Tits" (who was typing with them), "The Dumb Blonde With Big Tits Who Drinks Too Much" (who spilled booze on them), and "The Big Blonde With Dumb Tits" (who had one set in front and another in back).
- Karen Taylor, a British comedienne, loves to use hers as these.
- In Two and a Half Men, Jake gets suspended for a drawing of a well-endowed classmate. ("Boobra Schmidt". I'm putting this one on the refrigerator!) Afterwards Alan screws up with the girl's mother ("Up here. I'm up here.") and the principal, who also have Gag Boobs.
- Happens briefly in the Charmed episode "Hell Hath No Fury", when Paige gets ridiculously large breasts as backlash from a spell she does to punish a sexually-harrassing co-worker.
- 2 Broke Girls is a sitcom loaded with sexual double-entendres (and more than a few single-entendres), and it stars Kat Dennings, who is rivalled only by Christina Hendricks in the cup-size department. As such, it's not surprising that the series occasionally brings Kat's breasts into the jokes, but on the whole the series restrains itself enough to almost be averting the trope.
- Double Divas is a reality show about two bra makers/fitters/sellers. They often make jokes about breasts in general or in relation to a particular client.
- Community: While not excessively large by most measures, Annie's boobs have, in several episodes, been used as plot devices in various forms, most frequently by Gainaxing them in tight T-shirts and tops. Even Troy's pet monkey is named in honor of them!
- The Golden Girls: The ladies are all auditioning for a play. Blanche decides to invoke I Have Boobs, You Must Obey! and goes to the audition with two balloons under her shirt◊. To quote Dorothy, "My rear tires have less pressure in them." All goes well until Blanche goes for a hug with her male co-star, then we hear two loud pops and a deflating hiss.
Patrick: Oh my, I've popped your bosom!
- In the Star Trek: Voyager episode "The Thaw", Patty Maloney's character combines this trope with Butter Face.
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch accidentally gets enlarged boobs after getting trapped in a friend's computer - and he has fun with the photo tweaking software.
Cole: Wow, Sabrina, that's some really big... hair.Sabrina: Oh it's this new shampoo I'm using. They said it adds body.Cole: They are not kidding.
- Sabrina attempts to pass the look off as a feminist protest. When Roxie says "Go on, Sabrina, burn your bra." Sabrina responds that if she did, they'd probably see the smoke in Baltimore.
- Borderline case with the other realm version of Hooters, a chain of restaurants staffed entirely by people in owl costumes. You can even get a "flap dance".
- Aunt Maggie in the season 1 finale of 8 Simple Rules by way of a waterbra. Rory constantly wants to give his aunt big hugs after she appears.
Rory: I can hear the ocean.
- When Hailey is getting ready for bras in Hope & Faith, Sydney buys one for her. It gives her quite the... erm... protrusion. Her father tries his hardest not to laugh.
- Pizza: Claudia McPherson and Ruby (Bobo's ex porn star girlfriend from Season 5).
- Rebecca Bunch from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend has fairly large breasts. At one point, when she's trying to get people to come to her housewarming party, she wears a tight shirt and Greg tells her to "put those things away before you poke someone's eye out." Finally, in the episode "Josh's Sister is Getting Married!," she has an entire song called "Heavy Boobs," about the difficulty of having heavy boobs.
- Criquette and Ashley Rockwell from the French Canadian Le Cur a ses Raisons have absurdly large breasts, and the series doesn't try to hide one bit that they are inflated balloons. There's also Britany's which are so spiky they once popped Criquette's when hugging her.
- Ru Pauls Drag Race constantly invokes this trope. Examples include Madame La Queer's massive boobs in the wrestling challenge, huge breast plates worn for a wet t-shirt challenge and Ginger Minj and Sasha Belle playing conjoined twins joined at their gigantic breasts.
- The video for "Turn Down For What" by DJ Snake and Lil' Jon features a well-endowed older woman whose huge breasts bounce and shift in time with the beat. Considering that this follows a man and woman respectively crotch- and butt-slamming their way through the floors beneath them in their apartment building, you could call this a running theme.
- Lyrically explored in Drake's S.T.R.E.S.S., where he compares to his music industry visions to bustilicious girls in the eponymous track ... "/Like girls with Double D's, I got a lot on my chest/"
- At ECW Heat Wave 98, Joey Styles said that he had bought a new suit for the PPV, that was "double-breasted, like Francine."
- Jacqueline got a quite a few of these jokes thrown her way, through very few to her face for fear of crushed throats. La Tigresa made a point of "exposing" her in WWC and she came to embrace it during the WWF's "attitude" era, where bikini contests were frequent.
- While she was the defending WWF Women's champion, one of Ivory's nicknames for potential challenger Barbara Bush was "Big Boobs".
- As a teenager, April Hunter got teased for being "flat as a board". As a grown woman, April Hunter got teased for the exact opposite reason, fans at a USCW show going so far as to chant "fake" at her, despite her protests. Then again, she is a Playboy Playmate and an nWo girl, so the benefits seem to outweigh the teasing.
- In 2001, while feuding with Stephanie McMahon, Chris Jericho decided to embarrass her by showing two photos of her side by side, one from the previous year, and another from the previous week, highlighting "enhancements" to her figure.
- John Cena briefly re-hashes this on the June 2, 2014 episode of Raw first by mentioning that he and Triple H have had numerous surgeries (after being injured) and then saying that Stephanie herself has had surgeries. Stephanie goes along with it, bragging about how they put her into action rather than taking her out.
- In OVW, Jillian Hall became "the bombshell", an evil self-absorbed ditz, after the chemicals from her recently acquired breast implants leaked into her brain. (In actuality, this was because she got them after head booker Jim Cornette told her not to.)
- CZW replicated the teasing Francine got in ECW with Cherry Bomb in her place.
- Magda, the scullery wench from Tanz Der Vampire, manages to produce this effect in live action. On stage. While she has a few lines beforehand, she is basically introduced through an exchange in which Professor Abronsius asks Alfred whether he's noticed "those little round things", and Alfred, transfixed by Magda's bouncing chest as she washes the Professor's feet, doesn't realize he's talking about the garlic all over the room: "Little? Those things are huge!"
- Advanced V.G.: Erina Goldsmith's melons are the ones that get emphasized, such as her habit of walking around with a cigarette lighter tucked in her cleavage. And, during Manami's ending in Advanced V.G. II, she let Manami use her boobs as pillows to cry onnote .
- Half the game Stretch Panic revolves around Boss Battles with Linda's possessed sisters, while the other half revolves around fighting "Bonita Zakos", demons that take the form of scantily clad women with breasts that are about twice the size of the rest of their bodies. Each. They can even twirl them around like helicopter blades, somehow.
- Interestingly, much greater damage is done for hitting (usually stretching then snapping) a "weak point" on a boss, and more points are acquired for doing so on Bonita Zakos - in this case, however, the "weak point" is anything but the breasts - a difficult feat nonetheless.
- Seolla Schweizer of Super Robot Wars is an exceptionally busty, young girl that most of the comical banter between her and Idiot Hero Arado Balanga is about her unusual chest size (and in one instance, her butt). This becomes a plot point in the Original Generation sub-series when during a battle, she subconsciously screams at him to stop making fun of her breasts, even though she's been brainwashed into thinking he's the enemy.
Xiaomu: "A bomb girl? What's that supposed to mean? Does she have an even bigger rack than Princess Family Size here?"
- Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier's game dialogue has plenty of Boob Gags:
- How bad is it? One of the villains has a minotaur for a henchman. Said minotaur falls in love with Kaguya. Why? Her breasts are so large he assumes she's a werecow.
- In fact, when Atlus announced its localization... its announcement texts are just SO full of breast-related innuendos, just to hammer down how bouncy this game is.
- The sequel adds Neige Hausen, presumably so they don't have to gang up on Kaguya all the time. At one point, Haken's adoptive father asks the two of them to stand next to him for a while.
- The Sunflower Girl from Conker's Bad Fur Day, who has a positively enormous pair of... stigmas. And later on offers Conker a chance to reach a bit of extra height by bouncing on her lovely twosome. "Now this is what I call a platform game" indeed.
- Tales Series:
Luke: (Speaking about the Star of Ispania costume on Natalia) Oh, I remember about that book. That character got big breasts, right? Maybe Tear would've been a better... OWOWOWOW!!Luke: (In regards to Anise stating she'll grow up as "big as Tear"): No way you could hope to match those melons!
- Tales of the Abyss, in the skits. TWICE, on Tear:
Tear: M-m-melons, what do you mean melons!? Are you stupid!? Can't you be a little more quiet!?
Natalia: I'm so worried this swimsuit will just fall off.
- Also in the all-girls swimsuit battle ending.
Tear: I know. I feel like I'm going to... pop out.
Anise: I wish I were...
Judith: If that's what it is, then just wear this outfit yourself.
- Tales of Vesperia proudly continues the tradition with Judith, also mostly in skits...
Estelle: Like my boobs could fill out that top! (gasps and flees)
Judith: ... I didn't say anything about boobs...
Estelle: They're... bouncing.
- ... but also in a Victory Pose or two.
Judith: What're you looking at?
Estelle: I wish I could bounce...
Zelos: Oh brother... Is your chest the only part of you that's well-endowed?
- Before either of them, Tales of Symphonia gave us Sheena. Most of the comedy came from her interactions with Zelos.
Sheena: *smacks Zelos* You better shut up I'll smack you!
Zelos: Don't say it after you've smacked me! Sheesh...
- Tales of Xillia continues the tradition. Teepo often make mentions about 'bazongas' (a slang of 'boobs', which is what his mistress Elize lacked), which piqued the interest of Jude about what it means... Then Alvin and Rowen trolls him into yelling "TEACH ME ABOUT BAZONGAS!!!!" in front of a passing by Leia and Milla.
- The sequel Tales of Xillia 2 has Elle mentioning Alt. Milla have big knockers which shocked her since kids wouldn't dare to say such thing.
- During one part of Persona 4, the entire party get medical checkups to see if the television world is having any adverse effect on their health. Hilarity Ensues when Rise gets a hold of Naoto's chart and is flabbergasted by her breast size measurements.
- In Castlevania: Judgment, the assets of Shanoa, Sypha, and Carmilla are played for laughs in Maria's story mode:
Maria: Even the vampire's are bigger than mine's!
- Note the irony: Sypha' true gender was hidden in her first appearance and only revealed in her ending. The designers were evidently overcompensating for that — Sypha has the biggest rack in the game.
- In MadWorld, one of the bosses is a vampire who has large, round knockers. Everytime Jack managed to struggle against her arms, he found himself staring at them, allowing the boss to bite him if he is not fast enough. Awesome rack on her, though!
- Leisure Suit Larry is all about this. Leisure Suit Larry 7: Love for Sail! even has the two Wydoncha and Nailme Juggs. An Easter Egg lets you see them in the nude.
- Litchi Faye-Ling from BlazBlue. She's not called Boobie Lady for nothing. In fact, come Continuum Shift, THIS is what Taokaka did to her when meeting:
- Mai Natsume from the Heart Remix manga is also an example. She is very well-endowed, and the manga makes some rather explicit comments to highlight this fact.
- Disgaea has the Succubus and Nekomata class. Not only are they scantily clad, but they also bounce while in their idle pose. Some designer decided to also put "Bouncy" as one of the random names you can generate. Hypercompetent Sidekick Jennifer's breasts are practically lethal to Laharl, who is allergic to sexy bodies. The Magic Knight class, Lampshaded with the bill needed to be passed to create them, which states "Make a busty beauty"!
- Rainier the treasure hunter debuts in Disgaea Dimension 2. She was also Laharl's babysitter, and his weakness to large breasts is due to his paralyzing childhood memories of being smothered by her.
- Shining Resonance: Sonia's breasts are so large that they can't be hidden by her armor, regardless of its Cleavage Window. And the game repeatedly calls attention to them.
- One skit has Marion stare at Sonia's boobs in awe and ask what she eats to get "like that". But Sonia fails to notice, so she assumes Marion's asking about her strength and says it's because she drinks milk. Marion then says she'll ask Emma for more milk from now on, implying she wants large breasts as well.
- A separate skit has Primula angrily say she hopes she'll have breasts like Sonia's someday, so she can get back at Rapple for making fun of her "pancakes"!
- Super Mario RPG had Queen Valentina, whose assets bounced when she got hit with an attack!
- Also Flurrie the Wind Spirit from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door had a pretty impressive pair that Mario would have to hold on at certain points in the game.
- Dr. Naomi in No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle; evidently, a good chunk of the money Travis gave to her during the first game and between it and the second (for new Beam Katanas, upgrades, a Humongous Mecha, et cetera) went to her plastic surgeon. She gets pretty annoyed if you notice though.
- Jessica from Dragon Quest VIII. Some of her special abilities involve her distracting the enemy with her ample "assets".
- Dark Ophelia of Mastermind World Conqueror is Gag Boobs personified. No arms, no head, just a pair of tits on legs. Makes a great cup holder, though.
- A hilarious example in Western Video Game. In Baldur's Gate 2, Edwin can get a sidequest that turns him into a Gender Bender... and the result is a nice-racked woman, as noted by Yoshimo. Noted by Edwina herself in one bit of inter-party banter.
- Countess Barbarella from Resonance of Fate sports huge breasts which bounce merrily in all defiance of the laws of physics.
- Vanessa from Luminous Arc has massive breasts (which she flaunts with her skimpy clothing) which are constantly the butt of many in-game jokes.
- Touhou characters, due to ZUN's legendarily crappy character art, are almost always drawn with completely flat chests, even alphes (the significantly more capable individual that draws for the Fighting Gaiden Games) portraying them with modest breast sizes. That is, until alphes drew Yuugi for a piece of promotional art for Subterranean Animism, the result falling right into this trope.
- The fans of the series have come to consensus on which characters are "definitely buxom" in the series, usually along lines of height, power, maturity, and contrast with a related character (usually flat chested but not always). "Definitely buxom" characters for purpose of "gags" include Meiling, Yuyuko, Yukari, Komachi, Sanae, Kanako, and Yuugi. Aya is given large breasts to mock of her "author favorite" status being due to "sexual favors". Sakuya is absolutely everywhere on the breast-size chart (and she PADS moverover).
- The Japanese art community Pixiv even has a family of tags for pictures depicting Touhou characters with larger-than-average chests.
- Countess Knockersdale from Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle .
- In Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, Sigurd encounters a 14-year-old dancer named Silvia, and this exchange happens...
Silvia: My name is Silvia, but you can call me 'Silvi'!
Sigurd: Huh? Just a little girl. You better find a place to hide, it's dangerous here.
Silvia: Little... GIRL!? You ever see a little girl with THESE!?
- In Fire Emblem Fates, Princess Camilla is scaringly well-endowed and at least once her boobs have been used for comedy. More exactly, the last scene of the Conquest route has the Avatar bumping into her chest.
- Rao in Ōkami has huge bouncing breasts which utterly fascinate Issun. He even nicknames her "Busty Babe".
- The Brothel Madam of the The Gunstringer.
- The first trailer for the Deadpool video game does this in regards to Psylocke.
*Bouncy castle pops up*
* Male Gaze of Psylocke's chest*
Deadpool: More bouncy!
- Dahlia's very bouncy chest in Duel Savior Destiny tends to get used as the butt of an awful lot of jokes and Taiga frequently refers to her by names like Boobs Teacher or similar.
- Valentine from Skullgirls is very generously endowed, and knows it. A number of animations use this for visual gags — most commonly seen, her attempt to pull out a thermometer from her cleavage, only for it to break because it's too snugly held. The smirk visible behind her facemask suggests this was no accident.
- In Robopon, a couple girl Robopon have these, such as Uggy, Chubba, and Moon and 2's Razor.
- Dark Souls has Gwynevere, the Princess of Sunlight (amazing chest ahead).
- Neptunia gives us Vert. There's a reason her In-Series Nickname is "Thunder Tits".
- From a series that normally keeps its females' busts realistic, Resident Evil 4 has the President's daughter Ashley Graham, whose huge breasts prompt Luis to wryly remark that the President has "equipped his daughter with ballistics" upon seeing her.
- In Final Fantasy VII, during the flashback scenes in Nibelheim, Cloud can go into Tifa's bedroom and go through her drawers to find "Orthopaedic underwear" (as Cloud is narrating this to his companions, Tifa is really not happy for revealing this). You can go with the interpretation that the martial arts training she was going through at the time would be playing absolute havoc on her back, but we're not convinced, she clearly needs all the support she can get.
- And considering that Yuffie's nickname for her is "Boobs", well...
- One of the bosses in Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius is a giant parody of WinBee from Twinbee named Boing Bee, whose entire body is a pair of robotic breasts contained in a lacy bra. When you defeat her, the bra falls off, causing her to cover herself in shame.
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel downplays this with Emma and her massive sizes used to comedic effect like with Rean getting distracted by them while they were studying in Emma's bonding event, Fie wondering if Emma's tired because of her big boobs getting in her way, Millium claiming that she'll gain Emma's boobs that she can use as a shelf and as of Cold Steel III, Shing ending up staring at Emma and Alisa's chest that he immediately tells Lau to prepare their best tea for them.
- Blaster Master Zero II has the alien plant girl/android Kanna, whose breasts appear to be watermelons.
- In the Borderlands series, most characters who encounter Max Moxxi and her low-cut outfits are Distracted by the Sexy. But they're also often used for innuendo, most especially by Moxxi herself, and they cause the normally unflappable Aurelia Hammerlock to burst into laughter.
- Shannon from Umineko: When They Cry is noticeably busty, and it's immediately lampshaded by Battler when he first meets her for the first time in six years. This is actually invoked by Shannon herself, since Word of God has stated that her breasts are in fact fake.
- Alice from Virtue's Last Reward is very well-endowed and her breasts are clearly visible thanks to her Vapor Wear. They're not usually commented on, strangely, except in one instance:
Dio: With a prow like that, I imagine you run into a lot of things.
- Grisaia no Kajitsu: Amane has notoriosuly large breasts, which is constant source of comedy. Amane admits that the reason for her wearing skimpy outfits, outside of showing off her "assets" more, is beacause everyone tends throw a lot of freebies to her, when she goes shopping.
Yuuji (narrating): "This women's trying to disrupt the economy of the shopping district via her tits...?"
- Beatrice Bellacro, main heroine of the aptly named superhero webcomic Busty Bird, has boobs so big that they obscure her entire torso. And it isn't limited to just her either; most of the female characters in the comic have breasts the size of beach balls.
- Buxom Gal from Supermegatopia. Buxom Gal was a flat-chested girl who was abducted by aliens who planned to use her as a sex slave. But they were displeased with her appearance so they gave her large breast implants that, being alien technology, can absorb energy in various forms—the more she absorbs, the bigger she gets. Now she's an energy manipulating, Power Girl-like superheroine, uncomfortably trying to live with her new endowments while saving the world. She gives a whole new meaning to "walking around with your chest puffed out".
- Fluttershy in Friendship Is 4komagic. While other characters such as Applejack and Celestia display a lot of cleavage, the fact that Fluttershy's boobs are stuffed into a lime green sweater makes them all the more noticeable. She is often compared in terms of chest size to Rainbow Dash - whose flat-chestedness is explained as being due to the amount of exercise she does - to hilarious effect. In one strip, Twilight explains that Fluttershy can't fly as fast as Rainbow Dash, because her breasts make her unaerodynamic. Fluttershy then comments that Rainbow Dash has made some "big sacrifices" to be as good a flyer as she is, and Rainbow can't tell whether it was a compliment or not!
- Fluttershy's breasts also tend to actually break the panels of whichever comic she's in.
- The webcomic Craving Control has this as its central premise. Lalia, the main character, is a Big Eater with the "straight to the breasts" clause. She's also klutzy, impulsive and jumpy, huggy (when drunk), and often... overflows her wardrobe.
- Monica, main character of Wapsi Square, sometimes uses her large breasts comedically, especially when she's been drinking. Other times, it just happens to her.
- Turn the Minotaur from Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic travels with the other monsters to steal a treasure from a Sphinx. Unlike the others however, what he seeks is the sphinx herself, whom he imagines is as lonely as he is. He is last seen resting comfortably between a pair of breasts several times his own size (NSFW).
- This trope appears one of the central reasons for the existence of DiDi in Ménage à 3. A lot of the strips she's in feature some kind of gag about her enormous breasts, and this was practically lampshaded by her cast page picture, which at one time showed the bottom of her nose, the mouth and chin underneath... down to her chest. However, the gag has turned a little dark over time, as it seems that she has difficulties forming relationships with men, partly because they are always distracted by her body, while woman tend to be instinctively jealous of her.
- If Fa'lina isn't there already, then she's closing in fast.
Abel: OH GOD! MY EYE! I THINK IT TOOK OUT MY EYE!!!
- As a shapeshifting succubus, it's implied she keeps them purposely with the joke being that no one pays attention to them.
- There's actually an unreleased bonus comic floating around out there drawn as a humorous alternative to Part Two's page 46, done by Amber herself, which crosses this trope with Wardrobe Malfunction. Fa'lina actually brings the saying to life, and ends up putting someone's eye out with one of those.
Fa'Lina: Friggen' hell! Do I need to reinforce these with steel?
- Crops up occasionally in The Wotch, usually during an Attractive Bent-Gender.
- Last Res0rt's Adharia Kuvoe gets the brunt of the boob-related gags.
- Girls with Slingshots has Jamie, a Big Beautiful Woman who is magnificently well-endowed and proud of it. The gag really comes into play when Hazel attends a costume party dressed as her friend: Hazel's idea of a Jamie "costume" is just a cardboard cutout of a giant pair of breasts. To Jamie's dismay, everyone knows who it represents.
- Ellen from El Goonish Shive has fairly large breasts normally, but when she zaps herself with her own Transformation Ray her tracts of land quickly reach gag boob territory. This is used by her to tease her "brother" Elliot.
- Then there's the magic-use-side-effects discussion, which includes an image spot of Nanase being glad that its her hair that's growing, and not "other things"...
- Most comics by creator Lightfoot have a character who falls into this category.
- In (the rebooted) Pulse, Wrench Wench engineer Annie Chang participates in an experiment to increase her barely useful powers. As a side effect, the process gives the once skinny woman a super-heroine body, including an implausibly big bust well beyond her peers. Her previous role was repairing equipment, and she often returns to that as therapy, including travelling with a large mobile tool chest. Sometimes having a large chest, and travelling with a large tool chest can bring ambiguous comments.
- Some of his older, now cancelled comics:
- In (the original) Pulse, the main character, Annie Chang, a formerly flat chested girl genius gets superpowers through a Freak Lab Accident and as a side effect developed huge breasts that grew larger throughout the series. When interviewed, her partner claimed Annie was actually a robot, and that her breasts were missiles. When an action figure was made depicting her, it was so top-heavy it was unable to stand upright, and its breasts could be fired like missiles.
- In PeEVEed (co-written by Wolfman1066), an unlucky Japanese woman's life becomes very strange when she becomes the master of a female genie, one obsessed with making her master and every other woman much, much bustier whether they wanted it or not. Unrelated to magic, most of the characters in the series were very busty. As with comedic stories involving genies, Hilarity Ensues and sometimes someone would become temporarily even bigger busted than normal.
- In a Final Fantasy VII fan-comic, Missing Materia. Yuffie finds several rare materia and often abuses them (sometimes just to annoy people), one materia made things larger. At almost regular intervals, most characters grew more and more busty, even the already buxom Tifa. By the end Everyone effected grew too large to move.
- In My Big Life, a journalist decades in the future decides to report on the trend of women getting extremely large breasts. To do this, she herself gets gargantuan breasts and reports on her experience for a year. To keep her in top condition she has her own personal doctor who often teases her that she is only meant to take care of her breasts.
- Chi-Chi Chan from The Adventures of Chi-Chi Chan is a weird case. A successful child star, Chi-chan is forced to quit when puberty hits... her breasts, and only her breasts. Tired of being cast in dark hentai, she moves to America to find new stardom.
- Harmony gets them in this Sore Thumbs. Also, Cecania's natural ones.
- Marigold from Questionable Content is starting to veer into this territory. Lampshadage.
- In Femmegasm, Fizzy McBeer's breasts are so big that she has her backbone reinforced with steel.
- In Suicide for Hire, a bunny-girl has implants so big she has to wear a 'Mechafrankenbra ' that's attached to a belt at the back, with three straps coming up from it. When it's cut a few scenes later, she faceplants offscreen: Hunter says "Eew, are backs supposed to do that?"
- Spinnerette starts out with the titular heroine's buxom roommate Sahira, who uses her figure to manipulate men and help Heather out when she isn't snarking. The trope really goes into overdrive, however, with a brief mention of the heroine Super-Milf, and the introduction of the villainous Greta Gravity. At one point, Spinnerette escapes Greta by hiding under a windowsill, and Greta can't see her because her boobs are too big.
- Also subverted when Spinny and Greta first meet, when Greta makes a crack about Spinnerette's deodorant bill.
Spinnerette: That's it! Why does every villain feel the need to make the same stupid joke? Normal people spend six dollars on lady speedstick every three months, I spend ten dollars every month. It is not a big deal. If I was going to make fun of you, I wouldn't choose the obvious, I would make fun of... that stupid hat!
- And now Super Milf has appeared as a character in the comic, leading to a fair bit of jealousy and A-Cup Angst on Mecha Maid's part.
- Also subverted when Spinny and Greta first meet, when Greta makes a crack about Spinnerette's deodorant bill.
- In Grrl Power:
- In Plot with Porn comic Peter Is the Wolf, the titular character's girlfriend, an otherwise flat chested girl, can turn into a werewolf who sports breasts that together, are larger than her boyfriend.. Needless to say, when she does anything, they get in the way, or smother someone.
- In Life on the Fourth Floor, Amy Ravencroft is proud of her huge breasts.
- Deconstructed in River Passage, as Hernando fondled Irish's large breasts while she slowly bled to death.
- In The Savage Sword of Sharona, both Sharona and Engorgia have ridiculously oversized bosoms.
- As part of a B-Plot during one arc of Dominic Deegan, teacher Cassafinn Sunderliss is slipped an anonymous tip that she needs to improve her appearance to get a better chance at becoming headmaster. She decided that reducing her bust size would be best, but due to the tampering of a mischievous elemental she ended up giving herself breasts the span of a doorframe. In her rush to get somewhere to fix the problem she ends up walloping Dominic on his way in, and after the damage is done her dress is left several sizes too large due to stretching.
- Jacques' human form in Apricot Cookie(s)! has gigantic breasts, which is even funnier given that Apricot thought that Jacques was male the whole time.
- The gags Doreen and Maureen is most famous for usually involve Doreen's huge, sagging breasts. They're always moving, possibly due to wind, but at times they seem to be controlled by Doreen, or have a mind of their own. On occasions they've been used for slapping people in the face, throwing people, opening doors and picking up objects. This joke is parodied with Doreen's mother, Noreen, whose breasts are so long they reach the floor. She uses them for walking, and can slap two people at a time with them.
- In one of Michael Swain's Mastermind cartoons, the Mastermind's new assistant is literally just a pair of legs atop which is perched a pair of spherical breasts the size of huskies. One of his minions is annoyed at being passed over for promotion once again; everyone else is too busy enjoying the view.
- Zero Punctuation has what might be called Running Gag Boobs, in that anytime a character is particularly endowed he will either go out of his way to make jokes about them or go out of his way to let you know he is is striving mightily not to make jokes about them.
- Mai Valentine's endowment is a running gag in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series (though in fact she's merely large, but not to a comical degree; the joke is mostly in reference to her role as Ms. Fanservice).
Magnum: She's going to fall to her untimely death! What would L. Ron Hubbard do?
- Episode 38 takes the gag to the max, especially during the "Joey catches Mai" scene:
Joey: I see London, I see France, I see Mai Valentine's underpants!
Mai: Joey, stop gawking at my nethers and save my butt!
Joey: Aww, can't I do both?
Mai: Just shut up and catch me!
Joey: Okay, but whatever you do, don't let go until I say—
(Joey gets crushed by Mai's breasts with a squeaky toy like noise.)
Mai: It finally happened! I killed a man with my breasts!
Mai: Even Tristans?
- In episode 43, after defeating her, Melvin takes Mai into her idea of hell. A beach where everyone's breasts are bigger than hers:
Melvin: Especially Tristan's.
Tristan: (with a pair of substantial chest melons) My brizzeasts are off the hizzle.
- And now from the dregs of "popular" YouTube videos comes "Tig ol' Bitties". Yes. This was the most popular thing on YouTube some time ago. You can view it here. They turn out to be fake, anyway.
- Miss Hannah Minx: At one point she posted a video without exposing herself enough. People sent her lots of hatemails solely because of this. Her next video resolved about the Japanese word for "face". It had a purposely lack of breast and a t-shirt with the text "My face is up here". Hilariously yet unsurprisingly said video is her most hated video so far.
- Whateley Universe: the character Attributes is exactly this.
- Deconstructed: A serum intended to return Phase to his male form was sabotaged by Belphegor, with the result that Phase's breasts inflated to such absurd proportions that, even with super-strength, he was barely able to move them. This led to the normally stoic Phase nearly having an emotional breakdown.
- Queen Titania Belaroth from Hello From the Magic Tavern is almost entirely characterized by her Gag Boobs. Spintax the Green apparently lives within a multifaceted gem clutched in her cleavage.
- In the episode "Busted" of Braceface, the title character, Sharon, gets tired of being flat-chested and buys a breast enhancement pump to impress a boy. Unfortunately she ends up so overinflated that instead of impressing the guy everyone just laughs at her. Oh but wait, that's not all, because then she goes even bigger and one of her boobs explodes! The moral is supposed to be about being proud of how you naturally look... I guess.
- A Giantess on Chowder who, predictably, launches Shnitzel straight into Marshmallow Hell.
- Ever heard of Clara Cluck? They might not be classic boobs per se, but her chest area is a rather...prominent gag wherever she appears. Donald gets a free ride on them in Mickey's Birthday Party.
- In a cutaway gag for the pilot in The Cleveland Show, a baby Dolly Parton is shown with breasts bigger than her little head.
Dolly's Father: Ha! I guess she can nurse herself, huh?
Dolly's Mother: Stop it Bob! This is a real problem!
- The character Big Boob June, naturally. Her nickname is not casual and continuously Gainaxing.
- Daria downplays this compared to most examples, but Brittany's larger-than-average chest is sometimes mentioned for a gag.
- An episode of Duckman featured twin models with breasts twice as big as their heads. They hire Duckman to find out why men seem to act so strangely around them. The same episode had Duckman heading to a plastic surgery clinic (no... completely different reason) and we get a short sequence of a woman having her breasts enhanced. Something apparently goes awry though because she rapidly gets so big she explodes and deflates.
- A cutaway joke in the Family Guy parody of Ghost Whisperer features the main character talking to a ghost and asking why all the ghosts come to her and it reveals she has enormous breasts longer than the rest of her body.
- Justice League:
Supergirl: It's... me.Green Arrow: A little more... mature than you - but I get your point.
- In one episode, The Atom gets to ride in Wonder Woman's Wonder Bra. And he looks very satisfied with himself. Warren Ellis, who penned that episode, originally put in a line of dialogue for the Atom during that scene: "Try not to breathe." Unfortunately, the censors cut it.
- The first episode to introduce Galatea (basically Power Girl) introduced her by having a sniper staring directly at her chest, while she was dressed as Supergirl. Later in the episode Green Arrow and Supergirl are looking at a picture showing Galatea (she's hefting something massive over her head, which draws attention to that area) and there's a brief exchange:
- Robot Chicken occasionally does this. One sketch ends with Punky Brewster's boobs covering the entire screen (in reference to Soleil Moon Frye's real life problems with breast size).
- The Hippo Lady on Rocko's Modern Life; Rocko would unintentionally end up in her massive cleavage on more than one occasion.
Hippo Lady: HOW DAAAAAAAAAAARRRRE YOOOOOOOOOU!!!
- South Park:
- When Cartman became a parody of Dog the Bounty Hunter, he too got a buxom assistant. Not only were her boobs so huge that they obscured most of her face, she was also as short as a fourth-grader, making her essentially a pair of boobs on legs. Dog & Co. apparently thought the episode was hysterical. Beth even jokingly complained that they made her breasts too small.
- Then there's Miss Choksondik. Her breasts sag to her feet and disgust all the other teachers - even Chef is disgusted.
- Alinicia the Broadway Turkey from the episode "Helen Keller: The Musical!" combines this with Non-Mammal Mammaries.
- Alice has these in Superjail!, although a point is made about them not being natural ("These are just for show"). Their size and unnatural movement is even played with in the "Dream Machine" episode, where she suddenly gains the ability to stretch them and use them as weapons.
- The Simpsons:
Krusty: Whoa! Look at those mugumbos!
- Marge Simpson's accidental breast augmentation. She puts them to good use at the end of the episode.
- There is also the Elvira parody, Booberella. Her large breasts and her constant references to them are always played for laughs.
- Also Titania, a blond buxom woman who slept with Duffman so he would let her win a beer related contest. Too bad for her Duffman lied about that.
- In Blame It On Lisa, a parody of Brazilian entertainer Xuxa's kid's show is called Teleboobies. Hysterically, the parody is not far off from the real show.
- Krusty the Clown attempts to get plastic surgery to hide from the Mafia. He ends up looking exactly the same... apart from gaining a set of massive boobs. Not that he has any problem with the boobs...
- Total Drama:
- Lindsay is skinny but with a huge chest. What's weirder is that in one line (cut in the American version) she mentions the idea of getting her boobs done, implying that they're real as-is.
- Leshawna wouldn't normally be an example, since her breasts are relative to her overall weight, but her large bra is sometimes used for comic effect (most notably in the TDA special, where one cup is shown to fit comfortably on Noah's head.)
- Again W.I.T.C.H. plays with this. Numerous times Breast Expansion, breast size and the girls' various insecurities about either having not enough (something Will is quite upset about) or too much (Irma has the ironic problem of being too big) are used for humor.
- La Pavita Pechugona (literally The Busty Turkey), a Cuban short about an anthropomorchic turkey with gigantic Non-Mammal Mammaries. Surprisingly, it was made for kids.