Bebe develops breasts, and the boys in class befriend her, as they think she's "cool." Things start to get out of hand once the boys start battling each other like apes over the debate of whomever gets to hang out with Bebe. Meanwhile, Bebe gets ostracized by Wendy and the other girls and tries to figure out how to get rid of her boobs because she doesn't like the attention she's getting.
- A-Cup Angst: Wendy gets so jealous of Bebe having all the boys' attention she sizes up her own breasts. In the end Wendy now suffers from D-Cup angst now that the boys grow contemptuous of breasts.
- A Day in the Limelight: Bebe, a relatively minor character, is the main protagonist of this episode.
- Adults Are Useless: While Randy subverts this, this is played straight with both Bebe's mom and the surgeon. The former is a quintessential Dumb Blonde, while the latter seems completely flabbergasted at the idea of breast-reduction surgery and finds doing it to be against the laws of nature... but is perfectly okay with giving massive breast implants to an eight-year old in the most reckless and violent cosmetic surgery imaginable. (See Meatgrinder Surgery below)
- Aesop Amnesia: The boys agree not to glamorize breast size anymore, but they don't find ridiculing huge breasts to be just as disrespectful to Wendy as pursuing and fighting over them is to Bebe. Though the boys did learn not to let womens' breasts have any power over them, so instead they mock Wendy for her implants, which proves that they learned their lesson and don't act primal like they did around Bebe.
- All Men Are Perverts: The boys prove they've never even known about breasts until this episode.
- Be a Whore to Get Your Man: Wendy tries this by developing huge tits via plastic surgery over her jealousy of Bebe's appreciation from the boys (and because Bebe is hanging out with the boys all the time rather than her girl friends), especially since her boyfriend Stan is ignoring her for Bebe. But she arrives once the boys have already learned their lesson and they all laugh at her rather than appreciating her like they did with Bebe.
- Butt-Monkey: Both Wendy and Bebe because the boys are way too judgmental of breast sizes. You could also make a case of this episode saying women in general are Butt Monkeys.
- *Cough* Snark *Cough*: The girls cough "slut!" at Bebe due to jealousy of the attention she gets.
- D-Cup Distress: First Bebe because the boys were too heavily into them, and then Wendy because the boys are now against them.
- Did You Get a New Haircut?: Stan asks this about Bebe, since the boys all of the sudden think she's "cool."
- Dumb Blonde: Bebe's mother. She insists that all the women in their family have been given special attention because they're "really smart," but then Bebe asks her what six times eight is.Bebe's Mom: Oh, sweetie, those are two completely different numbers.
- Bebe herself is actively trying not to be this, saying if everyone gives her whatever she wants because of her boobs, she'll grow up to be a horrible person. She also correctly answers what 6 times 8 is earlier in the episode.
- Fan Disservice / Meatgrinder Surgery: Showing the grisly detail of Wendy getting breast implants, which involves cutting open her chest and (comedically) aggressively shoving an implant inside.
- Here We Go Again!: Ultimately averted when Wendy shows off her breast implants to get the boys' attention, as the boys had already learned their lesson and proved that by laughing at those ridiculous things and what a stupid bitch she is.
- I Have Boobs, You Must Obey!: Defied as Bebe wants the boys to stop treating her like of this and does so by covering her torso with a cardboard box, possibly emulating a flat chest.
- Averted with Wendy when she gets breast implants to impress the boys and one-up Bebe, since the boys had already learned their lesson and proved that by laughing at how "hard and oogy" they are.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Wendy gets angry at Bebe because of how the boys are reacting to her new boobs and treats Bebe pretty harshly, even going so far as to call her a slut, even though she's not really doing anything. When Wendy comes to class with her huge tit implants in order to one-up Bebe, the boys have already learned their lesson about resisting the power of womens' breasts and they all make fun of her because of how ridiculous and gross they look.Cartman: What a stupid bitch!
- Male Gaze: A plot-specific one at that! The boys become obsessed with Bebe, eventually regressing to a primal state and obsessing over "ah-tah," all because they notice that she's developed boobs.
- Oh, No... Not Again!: Same as the Here We Go Again! aversion when Wendy shows off her breast implants to get the boys' attention, as the boys already learned their lesson and instead laugh at her for those ridiculous things and what a stupid bitch she is.
- Only Sane Man: Bebe, who is surrounded by the boys acting like neanderthals and the girls treating her like shit for something she's not doing on purpose.
Randy: Stan, as you get older, boobs -these "attah" will start becoming a major part of your life.
- Of all people, Randy Marsh is given the Sanity Ball as his role in being a good father for once as he lectures Stan about breasts and how he shouldn't let them get in the way of his friends and his life.
Randy: But Stanley, you can't let them get in the way of your friends. There are a lot of boobs out there, son. But they're just boobs; your friends... are forever.
Stan: (considers each argument) Friends... Attah...
Randy: I know you think this set of boobs is important now, but those boobs will be replaced by another set of boobs. Boobs will come and go, and then, someday, you'll meet a pair of boobs that you want to marry. And those become the boobs that matter the most.
Sharon: I love you.
Randy: If you can just understand that, Stanley, you'll see that boobs hold no real power at all.
- What's more, Randy's lecture actually gets through to Stan when he sees Bebe covering her breasts with a cardboard box, realizing what his father meant about womens' breasts.
- Organ Autonomy: Bebe's boobs are apparently sentient and actively conspire to destroy society. Her mother for her part is perfectly aware of this and further says they feed on the misery and chaos they cause and treats it as a part of her growing up.
- Reality Ensues: Wendy finds out the hard way that breast implants on an eight-year-old girl are anything but sexy. Rather than be aroused, the boys remember the lesson they've learned just moments ago and laugh at her.Clyde: Look at those ridiculous things!Butters (poking them): Ew! They're all hard and oogy!Cartman: What a stupid bitch!
- The astronauts misinterpret the earth having become dominated by apes by having seen the boys acting like chimpanzees/monkeys due to wanting Bebe's breasts.
- Stan using a bone to beat up all the other boys scream 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Sound effects from Cannibal Holocaust is played when the boys are fighting over Bebe.
- Cartman reenacts the famous "it rubs the lotion" scene from The Silence of the Lambs.
- Slut-Shaming: The other girls do to this to Bebe after they grow jealous of the attention she begins receiving from the boys. Subverted in that she doesn't actually do any of the promiscuous things she's accused of.