Ariel: They're nothing compared to my tits.
A woman has large breasts and is proud of them. Large breasts are considered attractive in a lot of cultures, so in fiction it's not rare for a woman to enjoy advantages or at least feel she should be advantaged because of her large breasts.
Characters like these are prone to parading their assets in the presence of male company, sometimes with a little extra bounce in their step, and may often brag about them, unknowingly in front of less fortunate, usually younger and self-conscious female characters. Such women are likely to view their "development" as a way to get what they want, as they are proud of their physical attractiveness. Also unlikely to openly tease distracted young men for staring too long, as it makes them feel hot. Characters feeling pride in their breasts can be used to justify Fanservice focus on this part of the body.
Frequently overlaps with Proud Beauty. If she is big and round all over, she may be a Big Beautiful Woman who is Fat and Proud. Compare and contrast Buxom Beauty Standard (when someone other than the owner of the bosom in question expresses this opinion), Petite Pride, and A-Cup Angst. Contrast D-Cup Distress.
- The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You: Has Hakari told you lately that she's a high schooler with G-cups? Because if not, she will. And she'll sure make sure you can *see it,* too.
- Urd in Ah! My Goddess is very proud of her large chest, to the point of having an "if you've got it, flaunt it" mentality and being occasionally accused of being a hooker. She even goes so far as to tease Skuld about it… never mind that poor Skuld is physically a kid 99% of the time.
- Bleach: Rangiku Matsumoto is very fond of showing off her huge breasts no matter what she's wearing. However, she's mostly just a harmless, gentle-hearted tease, who is neither nasty about it nor prone to picking on the appearances of other females. Despite this, the anime changes her personality in filler to have her constantly tease Nanao about her chest size, making Nanao (again, anime-only) very self-conscious.
- Kanako Oomori from Cage of Eden views her large breasts as her only redeemable feature since she feels she's too clumsy to be of use to anyone.
- Fuji-Sensei from Chitose Get You!! tells Chitose that she can't be treated as an adult because she doesn't have large breasts all the while bouncing her own breasts to brag.
- Eiken's Kirika Misono just loves using them to embarrass (and "attempt to seduce") Butt-Monkey protagonist Densuke... both clothed and in the nude.
- Siesta from The Familiar of Zero becomes very boastful about her large breasts due to her love interest Saito's preference for big ones and her rival Louise being flat chested. She frequently brags about her breasts to Louise and her favorite seduction technique is to let — and in some cases, force — Saito to touch them.
- Mito Ikumi from Food Wars! is certainly confident of her assets, and is constantly wearing clothing that reveals her cleavage.
- Forte Stollen in the Galaxy Angel anime is a subtle example. She's not often showing off her chest on purpose, but freaks out big time whenever she loses it (one time due to being bodyswapped with Milfeulle, and another due to being turned into a man)
- Ichiko Sakura from Good Luck Girl! views her F-cup breasts as another benefit of her abnormally high luck. She even views it as a compliment whenever people try to make fun of her large breasts.
- Carul Mendosa (or Carmen99) in GUN×SWORD is very proud of her chest. The 99 in her name refers to her measurements.
- In Neon Genesis Evangelion the first image the audience and Shinji see of Misato is a photo she sent to Shinji of her bent over showing off her cleavage and an arrow pointing to her cleavage with the caption "Pay attention!!"
- In Hayate the Combat Butler, when Hayate mentions that he's noticed Athena's growth after their meeting and battling after ten years, Athena questions what part he noticed, and makes sure that he answers correctly.
- Miki from Hell Teacher Nube loves her large breasts, tries to flaunt them whenever she can, and brags about them to her flat-chested rival Kyouko.
- Highschool of the Dead: Shizuka takes pride in the gargantuan size of her rack to the point of being smug. When she sees Rei's incredulity, during the bath scene in episode 6, Shizuka couldn't resist showing 'em off:
Rei: (Incredulously) "Th-THEY'RE HUGE!!!"
Shizuka: (Smugly, while fluffing her boobs) "Yeah... I get that a lot."
- Miki Hoshi in The Idolmaster outright says in her introduction that "[she] has big breasts". That's how proud of them she is.
- In an episode of Inukami! Yoko is distressed over Keita's infatuation with the seemingly perfect Nadeshiko who moves in with them. Her worries momentarily vanish and she becomes boastful when it seems that Nadeshiko doesn't have large breasts like her but after forcing her to expose them she finds out that not only does Nadeshiko have large breasts but they're also larger than hers.
- Downplayed but still present in Is This A Zombie? with the resident's Vampire-Ninja Ms. Fanservice Seraphim. While she doesn't flaunt her assets, calling her "Odd Breasted" will cause her to be extremely pissed.
- Kanokon's Chizuru frequently uses her large chest to seduce her love interest Kôta. In an episode, she gets really down when a curse temporarily removes her assets.
- Yuriko in Kotoura-san; mainly demonstrated in the Beach Episode, in which her persistent chest bouncing completely fails to impress Daichi.
- Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier isn't just proud of the fact that her pair are all-natural, she also claims that they give people hopes and dreams.
- Mai Tokiha from My-HiME develops this, as told by her in the first episode's omake. As an early bloomer, being told to wear a bra when she was only ten years old irked her, especially since she had no mother to help her choose a bra. Combined with a stubbornness to walk proud "with her chest out and her head held high," this trope grew along with her bust in the five years between then and the start of the story.
- A lot of female characters from Manyu Hikencho, unsurprisingly since it takes place in an alternate feudal Japan (specifically set in an alternate Edo era), where breasts mean everything. A lot of women, more specifically noblewomen like to flaunt their breasts or walk around with an air of superiority
- Downplayed in Ranma ½. The titular Sex Shifter protagonist, Ranma Saotome, is shown to generally be very proud of his female form's appearance (ironically, despite hating turning into a girl at all), and is very easily needled by implying he's not good-looking as a girl.note His bustiness doesn't usually get called out in particular as a source of pride... except in one late manga story, the so-called "Bust Battle Arc", where he is pleased as punch when he gets a growth spurt that makes his female form even bustier than before, and unwisely takes great pleasure in rubbing it in Akane's face.
- Kurumu of Rosario + Vampire has the biggest chest of the harem cast, not unexpectedly since she's a succubus. At least during the early part of the manga, Kurumu is very proud of her... talents... and regularly taunts Yukari about it.
- Bloodberry from Saber Marionette J, the bustiest of the main character Otaru's trio of robot girls, likes to use her assets to flirt with him constantly and teases Cherry for her lack of endowment.
- Sailor Moon. Makoto's argument that she should play the lead in Snow White is that she has the largest breasts. (Or "most talent" in the original dub.note )
- Satsuki from Strawberry 100%. On one occasion, she mocks Yui (the Token Mini-Moe) this way, accusing her of being jealous because she is flat-chested. Her Berserk Button is pushed when she's compared to prof Kurokawa, the only character more busty than her.
- Charlotte E. Yeager or Shirley from Strike Witches seem to have no qualms about showing off her breasts and allowing her comrades to grope and fondle them. She even declares her rack is better when another big-breasted Witch shows up.
- Double Subverted in an episode of UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie where Hydra jokingly tells Valkyrie to make Akina's breast bigger, and Valkyrie does. At first, Akina's looks like she's going to hurt Valkyrie but thanks her instead. Her breasts go back to their small size and she gets angry when Hydra jokes about it.
- Urushibara likes to show hers off in World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman, especially around Moroha.
- Latex Red, a villain from the comic 3 Little Kittens, also was quite openly boastful about her breast implants... which, instead of silicone, were nuclear warheads. According to her (very buxom) former teammates, she got them after she was thrown off the team because she thought she needed to "outdo" them.
- Swift from The Authority openly bragged about her "$20,000 boob job" after she suddenly showed up with brand new superpowers after previously being flat-chested.
- As most comic superheroines tend to have huge chests, it takes a lot of effort to have one stand out, but Emma Frost manages to define this trope, being one of the few comic characters to openly admit to having had breast augmentation. Let's not go into her preferred fashion style...
- Harley Quinn: In #22, Harley is briefing the Gang of Harleys when she notices that Harley Queens is topless. She asks Queens why, and Queens replies:
"Number one, just look at these! Number two... Well, just look at 'em!"
- Cat Grant from Superman was not only open about getting breast implants but was literally arrogant about them. This led to a rather humorous section where she's sticking out her new chest while leaning over Clark's desk and expecting him to look at them. Instead, he looks her dead in the eyes, with an intentionally polite and mildly puzzled expression, while Cat gets more confused and irritated, even glancing down at them as if to make sure they're working, before giving up. Then, to add insult to injury, an oblivious Supergirl calls them "strange lumps of plastic". Later, it's revealed she's overcompensating, dealing with the grief of losing her only son.
- Irma Lair from W.I.T.C.H. is rather proud of her large breasts, and, while not obnoxious about it, she's not above pointing out their size to try and get other girls envious (especially Cornelia. Who is perfectly happy of her looks and won't care of others').
- Power Girl is quite proud of, or at least is not particularly ashamed of, her famously large chest. Her Cleavage Window shows off ample assets quite well and she doesn't quite care if people demean themselves by staring. Though she did punch Toyman when he used his X-ray goggles on her.
- Darcy in Child of the Storm is, in a possible nod to 2 Broke Girls, perfectly happy with her breasts and is mostly amused when others notice them, and then, usually, try to hide it.
- Carol Danvers, however, is rather Younger than She Looks (she's 14/15 at the start of the story and could comfortably pass for 20), a Statuesque Stunner and implied to be, like her comics counterpart, rather buxom. This, however, gets her a lot of unwanted attention from boys and grown men alike, something that she is profoundly unhappy about. On the other, she does, off-screen, use her looks to distract a waiter in order for Harry to pull off a little karmic vengeance in the form of a Laxative Prank, which suggests that she doesn't entirely hate them or is at least aware that she's technically Cursed with Awesome.
- In Origin Story, Alex Harris goes on a "shock jock" morning radio show and not only brags that her breast size is 40-H, she actively brags that "these puppies are all mine, 100% natural." Being a clone of Power Girl, her breast size is to be expected. Her attitude, however, comes from having the memories of Xander Harris.
- Lindsay from Total Drama: Cody's Redemption is very proud of having the largest chest among the cast. When arguing with Bridgette over Cody, one of the insults she throws at the other blonde is about how her own breasts are only 'medium-sized'.
- White Sheep (RWBY): Yang admits she's rather proud of her breasts, though she is annoyed that boys her age can't stop looking at them. She mentions that one of the reasons she likes Jaune is because he is actually aware that she has eyes.
- The Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series does this with Mai, who always refers to herself as "My Breasts".
- Much like with Akane and her A-Cup Angst, fanfiction for Ranma ½ often exaggerate this trait in Ranma. They sometimes also give it to Shampoo, who is also widely accepted as the most well-stacked of Ranma's would-be love interests, but never actually comments on it in canon.
- Cerea in Daily Equestria Life with Monster Girl has a... complicated relationship with her body, but she does genuinely take pride in her bustiness since big bosoms are a mark of pride amongst centaur mares in general and it's one of the very few areas where her mother never critiqued her. It's noted that she feels an instinctive jealousy upon meeting the few other Cute Monster Girls with larger breasts than her own, and at one point late in the story, the possibility that she may be able to grow up even bustier than her impressively-bosomed mother is regarded with a surge of vindictive joy. The irony is that she's currently trapped in Equestria, which has no concept of breasts as sexual organs at all and where the local females don't even have teats unless they're nursing.
- Art of the Dead: When Alpha Bitch Tiffany is mocking Donna for throwing herself at her boyfriend and being rejected, she does so by highlighting that she's more attractive than Donna, untying her shawl and groping her large breasts, saying nobody would want Donna if they could have her.
- Dear Diary: According to Annie, who has just put a cleavage-baring picture of Madonna on the front of Annie's fashion magazine, Madonna has this.
Annie: She's very proud of her chest.
- Rhiannon from Easy A gets excited when Olive lists one of her personal identifiers as "Big Tits".
- The Beavers from The Itty Bitty Titty Committee Cheerleaders Vs. The Big Boob Squad are something of an Evil Cannot Comprehend Good subversion: they insist they're better than their rivals, the 69'ers because of this trope despite being worse than them when it comes to winning competitions because they're weighed down by such assets and try to instill A-Cup Angst to psych them out, but the opposition retains too much Petite Pride for it to work.
- Japanese Summer: Double Suicide: Busty, curvaceous Nejiko, who is also a nymphomaniac and is trying hard to get any of the several men in the basement to have sex with her, brags about her 40-inch bust.note
- The Last Summer: Paige says her family offered her a car or breast plant surgery as a graduation present and she picked the car due to thinking the breasts she has are already big enough.
- Pal Joey: Linda says this when, while drunk, she accepts Joey's offer to do the striptease number at the nightclub.
Linda: You're right, I do have a good shape. Confidentially, I'm stacked.
- Satan's Cheerleaders: When Sheriff Bubb orders his followers to drag "the large one" to the altar, Sharon demands to know if he was implying she is fat. She does, however, proudly admit to having the biggest boobs of any of the cheerleaders.
- Ariel Maloney from Soapdish, knows her best asset.
Jeffrey: You have beautiful eyes.
Ariel: Ooh, they're nothing compared to my tits.
- The "Michael Shayne" mystery series was a pretty darn sexist, Male Gaze-heaving series of novels in which hardboiled private detective Mike Shayne was forever encountering hot women, Femme Fatales and Dames with a Case. In The Blonde Cried Murder, Shayne meets a random hat check girl who doesn't even get a name but who is described as busty with a cleavage-baring dress. She giggles when Shayne stares at her cleavage, giggles with pride and shakes her breasts at him when he calls her a "well-stacked gal", and giggles again when he "accidentally" brushes an arm against her rack as he turns to leave.
- Beli from The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao becomes extremely well-endowed when she hits puberty. She's initially ashamed about her breasts but soon begins flaunting them when she realizes that they make men fall all over her.
- Lady Myranda, in A Feast for Crows. She tells Sansa (who's passing herself off as Littlefinger's bastard daughter Alayne) that Sansa's prettier but she has larger breasts, which to her counts more with men.
- Mordant's Need. Saddith, a Gold Digger servant who's using her assets to sleep her way to the top. Averted with protagonist Terisa, whom Saddith flat out tells she's very well-endowed; however, it seems to go in one ear and out the other with her. Terisa is that self-effacing and modest.
- The title character of The Savannah Reid Mysteries is Fat and Proud, and on the few occasions she is insecure about her weight, she claims that being large has also given her a big chest, which makes her more attractive to some than being skinny would.
- Laplace, the titular "mythical sorceress" in Sexiled: My Sexist Party Leader Kicked Me Out So I Teamed Up With A Mythical Sorceress! is very prideful about her good looks, including her figure. After a scene in which Laplace goes off about how female adventurers don't have to show skin, Tanya points out that her new robes expose her cleavage. Laplace agrees that she doesn't need to show off her chest, but in this case, she wants to.
Tanya: Why would you want to?Laplace: Because it's fun!
- Coronoabeth Tridentarius from The Locked Tomb is proud of her appearance in general and her impressive bust in particular. When she’s insulted by Pash as “just hair and boobs”, Corona throws the description back with pride, though asserts that isn’t all she is.
- Absolutely Fabulous: Edina, when she was younger and still at her current age. She notes that Saffy should be proud of hers, too — and they share a moment when exposing them atop the Eiffel Tower. (Well, not exactly, but the intent was there.)
- Max in 2 Broke Girls. Her day-to-day work outfit and casual clothes don't tend to accentuate her large breasts, but when given the chance (such as in the extremely Fanservice-friendly dress in the Season 1 finale), watch out. She also is fond of joking about them and is often amused (as opposed to offended or disturbed) when others notice the obvious.
- Kitty Sanchez from Arrested Development, after she gets breast implants. She frequently accuses Michael of staring at her chest when he's not, and a Running Gag involves her storming off at the end of a public conversation, pausing to ostentatiously flash him and yell "say goodbye to these!" She seems unaware that her implants have made her breasts lopsided.
- China Beach: In this scene from the "FNG" episode, when the instructor and 1LT McMurphy demonstrates how to use a radiotelephone, he addresses her as "Aid Station 36C". She then identifies herself as "Aid Station 34C", which is also her actress, Dana Delany's bra size.
- Doctor Who: In "New Earth," Lady Cassandra feels this way after using a psychograft to possess Rose's body. She is somewhat bitter at the idea of living on through Rose, but quickly changes her mind after checking out her breasts. One of the first things she does after possessing Rose is get rid of her jacket and open up her blouse in order to better check out her front and spends the rest of the episode showing off her new (Rose's) cleavage. Vulgar as she may see herself, Cassandra seems to have become quite proud of her new assets.
- In an early episode of Hell's Kitchen, a rather buxom patron was growing annoyed at the delay that was taking place with her order and went up to the pass station to try to get Gordon Ramsey to put a rush on it. When he basically said something like "put your boobs away and go back to your table", she got annoyed that she wasn't getting special attention and slammed some food dishes to the floor. Ramsey had her thrown out.
- The first episode of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel has Midge doing an unintentional comedy set out of a drunken tirade about being betrayed by her husband. It eventually culminates in her flaunting her breasts ("But imagine coming home to these every night! They’re good right?"), and putting them out ("Plus, they’re standing up on their own! Now, seriously, there’s no fucking way Penny Pann can compete with these tits!"), resulting in an arrest for indecent exposure.
- In one episode of Seinfeld, Jerry dumps his girlfriend, Sidra, after Elaine convinces him that Sidra's breasts are the result of implants. A miffed Sidra (played by Teri Hatcher) exits with this line:
Sidra: And by the way, they're real - and they're spectacular.
- All of the women in Bally's Captain Fantastic are shown proudly flaunting themselves before the crowd.
- While not much attention was drawn to Jacqueline Moore's boobs, and most that was were punchlines on their size, she bore no shame for them and would proudly state how much woman she was when put in a bikini contest by the WWF.
- One of Jacqueline's partners in crime, ODB, is similarly endowed and much quicker to let everyone looking at her know it. This reached its apex in TNA, where she took the company's acronym literally and got a shirt with hand prints on its chest, which she would frequently squeeze.
- Traci Brooks is proud of her large breasts, not that she will just let you look at them for free, you perverts. If you're really that interested you can buy a TNA pay-per-view or tune into Spike TV!
- The Radiant Rain Of The Minnesota Home Wrecking Crew is proud to admit she's all natural. Though she's just proud of herself in general. All the same, there is a reason Bobby Roode chose her as Traci Brooks's "replacement" in TNA.
- A gag in Azur Lane frequently has the more buxom ship girls like Prinz Eugen tease flatter ones like Admiral Hipper about how much bigger chested they are.
- Cheriel from The Guided Fate Paradox. In a prequel short story, Kuroiel notices that every moment she makes seems designed to give her to most jiggle possible.
- Shizuku Oikawa from THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls is a farmer girl turned idol with the biggest bust size of the entire series (even outside of Cinderella Girls). She has an extreme fondness for cows, and as such, considers being compared to one a compliment.
- Vert from Neptunia, both in her normal body and when she's transformed into Green Heart. She even lords her giant headlights over Blanc/White Heart during the opening sequence of the first game. White Heart's retaliatory snipe of "Thunder Tits" sticks throughout the rest of the series. In Victory, the reason she wants to take down Yellow Heart is not that Yellow Heart's nation is a threat to her own, but because Yellow Heart has even larger breasts than her.
Green Heart: Breasts are symbolic for both maturity and fertility. The size of my bust equates my aptitude as a goddess.
- Miu Iruma in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony is very proud of her huge boobs - as a matter of fact, she has the biggest bust of any girl in the franchise (barring Sakura Ogami from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc). She even mocks Kaede for being "flat," even though Kaede's breasts aren't small by any means (only 9cm less than Miu's according to their profiles).
- After growing a spine since the events of the Fate/stay night, Sakura in Fate/hollow ataraxia is shown to be proud of her large chest, boasting about having larger breasts than her sister, Rin, during the trip to the water park. She'll even go full Large Ham when bragging about them.
- Girls with Slingshots:
Maureen: Jamie, your breasts are... legendary.
- Jamie is proud of her big breasts and frequently uses them to her advantage, especially when it comes to getting favours from men (and women, too), but also because they allow her to carry quite a lot in her Victoria's Secret Compartment. It's a running gag that her breasts are a literal superpower.
- Jamie gets flattered when one of her friends mentions her large breasts as her best feature.
Jamie: You can say it twice. I consider them each a separate legend.
- Super MILF (formerly Ms. Venus) from Spinnerette gained the Most Common Super Power after her body absorbed energy from an alien artefact from Venus, and originally claimed that she kept a Cleavage Window in her outfit for ventilation from the heat they generate when she uses her powers. These days, however, she seems to flaunt her chest with pride, her suit now incorporating an Impossibly-Low Neckline instead. She encourages other female supers to 'embrace their femininity' like her and openly admitted in an interview that part of the reason she plays the hero at all is for the sexual rush.
- Shield from Unit-M proudly flaunts her curves with revealing outfits. However, in an issue where she’s harassed about her chest size, she responds by covering up more and more as the abuse intensifies.
- Tifa Lockhart, of all people, has this in Final Fantasy VII: Machinabridged, when she refers to her "girls" as "a goddamned national treasure".
- Shirogane Noel is very proud of her large breasts, well aware of the draw they have with hololivers offline and the assets of her avatar.
- Watson Amelia isn't too crazy about her bust, she has sometimes bragged about them compared to Gawr.
- Jenny Scordamaglia on Miami TV proudly displays her big breasts by wearing an unbuttoned shirt with the bottom front tied in a knot, and she doesn't wear a bra.
- The Simpsons:
- Booberella is an Elvira parody who constantly tries to make sure her TV audience is staring at her breasts.
- There is also Titania, a well-stacked bar owner whose beer-pouring trick is just jumping up and down while filling two mugs.