Characters who appear in the series.
Real name: Ichiro Suzuki
The main male protagonist. He was a 29 year old game programmer who, after falling asleep from over working, wakes up in a parallel world as a 15 year old. After some events he decides to tour the world while getting involved with many events. When he is later knighted for services to a Baron, he takes up the name Pendragon.
- Accidental Pornomancer: Satou receives invitations for sexual encounters on a somewhat regular basis, and tends to passively go along with them, not openly consenting but not resisting or rejecting the offers, either.
- Affectionate Gesture to the Head: Does this several times to the girls, particularly Pochi and Tama.
- Arbitrarily Large Bank Account: Keeps a huge fortune in his Hammerspace inventory so he never has to worry about money. In the web novel, he mentions having over 300 tons of gold coins along with jewelry and works of art.
- Attractive Bent-Gender: To Hayato while in his [Nanashi] identity. Hilarity Ensues as he tries to ward off his advances while also not understanding why he is talking like a girl to him.
- Augmented Reality: How he sees the world and can turn it off with his [Menu] unique skill.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: Utilises both in game knowledge and regular experimenting to reach his maximum potential
- Battle Harem: The girls he trains and travels with.
- By the Power of Grayskull!!: Can use [Claiomh Solais]' power by saying [DANCE CLAIOMH SOLAIS].
- Can use his divine sword's power by chanting [Divine Sword. Let it <<PERISH>>].
- Cool Mask: He often wears masks to hide his identity.
- Celibate Hero: Averted. He wont lay a hand on his party members either because they are too young for his tastes or doing so would be abusing his position as their master, but this doesnt stop him from visiting brothels or having casual sex with attractive barmaids.
- Chick Magnet: Attracts many female admirers.
- Combat Medic: He can heal people from a distance using his Mana.
- Crazy-Prepared: He has multiple masks and wigs in order to hide his multiple identities.
- Death from Above: Satou's [Meteor Shower] attack.
- Defog of War: Satou's [All Map Exploration] reveals everything on his map and radar of an area. It doesn't work in areas with no map.
- Depleted Phlebotinum Shells: Creates artificial holy sword arrows against demons.
- Disguised in Drag: Wore an androgynous costume to appear as "Nanashi" toward the other Hero.
- Dreadful Musician: Adding points to his "Musical Performance" skill does not cure his tone-deafness.
- This is also why he can't properly use chanting magic, which requires proper rhythm and pronunciation.
- Enemy-Detecting Radar: Uses his map for various purposes including to determine friends and allies close by.
- Friend to All Children: His first good deed during his Establishing Character Moment that we see in the previous world is him helping a little girl who's lost.
- Genre Savvy: Being a game programmer he can often guess what events can happen next. note
- Hammerspace: He has multiple ways to store items.
- His [Menu] unique skill gives him [Storage], similar to heroes' infinite storage [Inventory]. The main difference is that he can make sub-folders, can read books stored in it like a PDF file, transfer items between it and his other ways to store items, and the things stored are frozen in time (e.g. he can cook food, store it, pull it the following day, and it'll still be warm).
- The skill [Item Box] lets him store items but the limits are by size of items and how much is stored is skill level squared.
- Bag of Holding: A [Holding Bag] which can hold 30 items.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Uses swords to fight against most opponents but is not afraid to use tricks instead.
- Humble Hero: Doesn't want the titles that comes along with his deeds, and preferring to use one of his personas for heroic activities.
- Instant Expert: Learns useful skills by doing mundane tasks, and becomes an expert just by allocating points to these skills.
- Likes Older Women: It can't be helped he likes women who are (a little) older than him since he's a 28 year-old man in his 15 year-old body. Especially when they have larger breasts.
- Kill the God: Inadvertently kills a dragon god at the very beginning using [Meteor Shower], earning him the title [Godslayer].
- Kleptomaniac Hero: While in the Seryuu Labyrinth, has no qualms making use of all the useful equipment in one of the houses, distributing it to Liza, Pochi and Tama for their survival.
- MacGyvering: Builds a spear in a labyrinth, from monster parts.
- Magic Knight: Can use both magic and combat skills, most of which are LV.10 maxed.
- Mistaken for Pedophile: Due to the fact that most of the girls that want to propose to him/love him are 10-12 years old, he is always the target of this, even though his actual preference is the opposite.
- Only the Chosen May Wield: Takes [Claiomh Solais] from a prince and becomes its master due to he can effectively use it better than anyone else.
- The Paladin: Can use holy weapons and skills to defeat demons.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Not really paper thin, but he has multiple identities, such as the Hero [Nanashi] and Owner of Echigoya Firm [Kuro].
- Power Copying: A weaker variant due to how he can immediately gain the skill of abilities and their resistances by seeing them but cannot chant them or copy unique abilities.
- Red Baron: Has many titles, and is given the nickname [Nimble Merchant] by Zena.
- Really Gets Around: Unusual for a harem protagonist, it's implied that Satou actually does get laid a lot—just not by his actual harem. Instead, he seems to get drawn to bed by sex workers and other complete strangers. And most of the harem girls aren't happy about it.
- Real Men Can Cook: He is a great chef ever since his [Cooking] skill is LV.10 maxed.
- Spider-Sense: His [Crisis Perception] ability allows him to immediately detect a threat and avoid it.
- Stock Light-Novel Hero: Satou is a quintessential example of the trope, being an Everyman summoned into another world, who quickly gains an absurd level of power, can acquire new abilities basically any time he wants, and gains an ever-growing harem of pretty girls to accompany him. Even appearance-wise, he sports the standard short black hair and Badass Longcoat.
- Super Speed: [Ground Shrink] lets him increase his speed tremendously.
- Supreme Chef: His food is to die for, with nobles from various parts of the kingdom making sure to visit whenever he prepares the meals for certain events.
- The Stoic: Can appear as this thanks to his Poker Face ability.
- Unwanted Harem: He gets close to many females but unfortunately most of them are young girls.
- What Measure Is a Non-Human?: Acknowledges that he does not feel guilt for demons he kills due to their appearance. Even with the Demon Lords, he only starts trying to save any of them after finding out they all started out as reincarnated humans, and doesn't bother with the ones whose human soul has already shattered.
- Your Cheating Heart: Both Played With and Played for Laughs. Satou isn't in an official relationship with anyone, although Zena definitely sees him as the love of her life and panics at the thought of him with anyone else. Satou is aware of this, and romances her regardless of the fact that he doesn't reciprocate her feelings. Further, Satou often finds himself propositioned for casual sex and he doesn't decline those offers, either. This leads to the other girls in his harem calling him a "cheater" (although it's not clear if they mean he's cheating on Zena, or themselves, or both).
Dog demi-human slave of Satou's. Previously a slave of a man named Usuu. After the first demon attack in Seryuu City, a fake priest held a purification ceremony in which they were treated as relatives of the demon attack to be stoned, where they were protected by Zena (and Satou, though discreetly). When everyone in the vicinity got trapped in a summoned labyrinth, they formed a party with Satou to fight their way out. With their old master dead, Satou decided to accept ownership of them in order to keep them safe.
- Enemy-Detecting Radar: Can usually smell and hear enemies approaching.
- Little Bit Beastly: Has dog ears and tail.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: She may be tiny, but as her level is quite high for her age, Pochi can easily overpower a grown man.
- Trademark Favorite Food: "MEAT!"
- Verbal Tic: She often ends her sentences with "nanodesu" or "nodesu" ect. It's "okey dokey" or "okey doke" in the English dub.
Cat demi-human slave of Satou's. Previously a slave of a man named Usuu. After the first demon attack in Seryuu City, a fake priest held a purification ceremony in which they were treated as relatives of the demon attack to be stoned, where they were protected by Zena (and Satou, though discreetly). They joined up with Satou to survive through the labyrinth summoned shortly after that.
- Cat Girl: She is a cat demi-human.
- Catchphrase: "Aye!"
- Cute Little Fangs
- Dual Wielding: Eventually learns the [Two-Swords Style]
- Enemy-Detecting Radar: Often spots traps, some that even Satou cannot perceive
- Ninja: Spends her free time posing as one.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: The child-like Tama can beat grown men in fights.
- Trademark Favorite Food: "MEAT!"
Lizard demi-human slave of Satou's. Previously a slave of a man named Usuu.
- A Lizard Named "Liz": "Liza", but close enough.
- Big Sister Instinct: Protects Pochi and Tama with all she has.
- Blade on a Stick: Wields a spear made by Satou from a cricket monster leg. It's her most treasured possession.
- Little Bit Beastly: Has scales and a tail.
- Mundane Utility: Applies [Magic Edge] to her teeth to bite through tougher meats.
- Power Glows: Her spear glows red when she infuses it with magic. With it, she can use a powerful strike.
- Red Baron: [Black Spear] becomes the [Magic-destroying Light Spear] after defeating Julberg, the leader of the Shiga Eight Swords
- The Stoic: Rarely emotes, but her tail often gives away what she's feeling.
- Trademark Favourite Food: Loves her meat (especially poultry), going as far as to give ratings to all stores selling meat in the Labyrinth city.
- Undying Loyalty: Her greatest desire is to serve at Satou's side and to be needed by him.
Original pre-reincarnate name: Arisa Tachibana
One of Satou's human slaves. She was a Japanese who was reincarnated as a princess of Kubooku Kingdom. Having been in this world longer than Satou, she is his trusted confidante in many matters.
- Caught with Your Pants Down: Attempts to invoke this with Martha in Seiryuu City, peeping on Satou who was testing out his abilities in private.
- Charm Person: Part of her spellset of Psychic Powers. She uses it multiple times, including the very first time she meets Satou, to bend people to her wishes.
- Christmas Cake: Was an unmarried 40-something woman in her previous life.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Gets angry at Satou whenever he is with other women, often proposing he come to her instead.
- Cosplay Otaku Girl: Was a huge fan of anime, manga and games in her previous life, and learned to sew just so she could make complicated costumes based on characters she liked. she continues this in her new life, making various costumes for herself and the Pendragon party.
- Curtains Match the Window: She has violet hair and eyes.
- She has amber eyes in the anime, except when she is using her Psychic magic they turn purple.
- Determinator: One of her skills [Never Give Up], which allows her attacks to affect those who are much higher leveled.
- Ephebophilia: Specifically brainwashed Satou into buying her as a slave because she wanted to sleep with a teenage Japanese boy.
- Fallen Princess: Was a princess of Kubooku Kingdom before it fell to Yowok
- Geas: When Kubooku Kingdom fell, the conquerors put a geas on her that she will "live as a slave until she dies".
- Hammerspace: Her [Item Box] gifted skill lets her store 100 items. It costs MP to use.
- Kiddie Kid: She acts the most immature of the group, despite being (mentally) over 40 years old.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Well, she was a virgin in her previous life, so she might as well find a partner (i.e. Satou) in her current one.
- Love at First Sight: In her own words, she fell for Satou the moment she saw him.
- Ms. Expositon: Being from Japan like Satou, but reincarnated into the new world, she is familiar enough with both worlds to explain to Satou how things work.
- Past-Life Memories: She is considered a child prodigy because she uses memories of her life in Japan to explain or understand things in this world. She also retains her character traits, such as her sexual preferences and Geeky Turn-On.
- Psychic Powers: She can use [Mind Magic]. At least until she resets her skill points to learn [Space Magic].
- Red Baron: She has the titles [Witch of the Lost Kingdom] and [Mad Princess].
- Sex Slave: Subverted. This was what she was hoping Satou would buy her to be, only to be sorely disappointed.
- Teamwork Seduction: She attempted this with Lulu when first spending the night with Satou, stripping them both naked in preparation to "service" Satou. The attempt was foiled by two factors: Lulu was too visibly uncomfortable with being used as a Sex Slave, and Satou wasn't comfortable having sex with an 11 year-old girl, even after learning she's technically older than him.
- Weight Woe: In the web novels, Satou forces her on a diet when she gains too much weight, and afterwards keeps an eye on her eating habits.
- In her past life, she swore to never put her feet on "that devilish machine" (weight scale).
- Yank the Dog's Chain: After being an unmarried Christmas Cake with an attraction toward young boys in her previous life, she's reincarnated as a young princess who is eventually sold into slavery and bought by a boy who's just her type. ...Except he doesn't want to have sex with her note . She refuses to accept this.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Squees hard when she thinks Satou is getting intimate with other males.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has violet hair due to being a reincarnated. However, some people are distrustful toward reincarnations, so she often disguises her hair blonde with magic.
One of Satou's human slaves. Arisa's older half-sister. She is an illegitimate child of the king of Kubooku Kingdom. One of her ancestors was a transported Japanese.
- Cool Big Sis: She adores her younger sister and will gush about her when provoked into conversation by Satou, despite normally being too timid for small talk.
- Does Not Like Men: Satou surmises that reason she's always nervous around him is due to a fear of men, especially given what men normally do to female slaves. But she falls for Satou after he treats her with kindess and calls her cute.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: When she eventually learns the [Cooking] skill. She takes over as the party's main cook and she becomes famous for her culinary prowess.
- Geas: When Kubooku Kingdom fell, the conquerors put a geas on her that she will "live as a slave until she dies".
- Informed Deformity: Invoked. While Satou and other reincarnated see her as a beauty, most of the people in the world see Lulu as extraordinarily ugly. This is because she inherited Japanese traits from her great-grandfather, which the people of the world consider unattractive. She thinks she's ugly, though Satou reassures her otherwise.
- In Vino Veritas: When drunk, the shy and meek Lulu acts more like her younger sister towards Satou.
- Red Baron: [Maid King]note Lulu
Misanalia "Mia" Bornean
An elf princess who Satou saved.
- A-Cup Angst: Often leery of any well-endowed woman hanging around Satou. During the beginning of their journey, she stares enviously at Nana's boobs while feeling her own comparatively flat chest.
- Aura Vision: The reason for why she always knows Satou's location.
- Catchphrase: "Guilty" when she catches Satou staring
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Along with Arisa, she gets upset when Satou consorts with other girls, lectures him not to touch females he's not married with (except for her) and calling him "filthy" when he does.
- She manages to preempt his visit to a brothel on their first night in Sedamu City
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: She was told to never ask the Dryad to gain the assistance of the forest due to how she can be drained to a husk.
- Green Thumb: She can ask for the help of the forests.
- Mage Marksman: Casts spells and uses a bow.
- Making a Splash: Can use [Water Magic].
- Older Than They Look: She looks like a little girl even though she is 130 years old since she is an elf.
- Picky Eater: Satou notices that Mia only eats fruits and vegetables, but she tells him elves can't eat meat. Satou finds out elves can eat meat just fine and later sneaks some into her food.
- Pointy Ears: She is an elf.
- Red Baron: She has the titles [Maze's Master] and [Little Child of the Bornean Forest].
- Terse Talker: Mostly speaks in 1 or 2-word sentences. Likely a case of Eloquent in My Native Tongue.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has light turquoise hair.
Original designation: No. 7
A homunculus created by Zen based on Mia. She becomes Satou's servant after he kills Zen.
- Boobs of Steel: Has large breasts and is the most physically-oriented fighter in Satou's party, able to tank blows with her [Body Reinforcement].
- Cuteness Overload: Often happens when in Cuteness Proximity of children or pixies and almost resulted in her taking them home with her.
- She also embraces a bird doll Satou made while learning to sew.
- Defeat Means Friendship / I Owe You My Life: After Satou defeats her and Zen, then goes out of his way to rescue her while the tower was collapsing around them, she joins with Satou.
- Draw Aggro: Learns to do this to draw targets away from her more fragile teammates.
- Expy: Her eyes, personality, origin and Verbal Tic are reminiscent of Mikoto Misaka's clone sisters
- Fantastic Arousal: When Satou has to calibrate Nana's magic core, she moans quite loudly.
- Gratuitous English: Refers to Satou as "Master" in English (his other slaves address him with "goshujin-sama" or "Satou-sama")
- Our Homunculi Are Different: She was created based on Mia.
- Seven Is Nana: She is renamed as Nana from No. 7 due to Satou's bad naming sense.
- Younger Than They Look: She looks like an adult but she was less than a year old when she met Satou.
- You Are Number 6: She was the 7th homunculi created by Zen.
A magic knight whom Satou saves, and becomes immediately smitten with him.
- Blue Blood: Is part of a noble family.
- Blow You Away: She is able to use [Wind Magic].
- Call of the Wild Blue Yonder: Wishes to soar in the sky
- Child Soldiers: Was trained in magic and combat from a young age.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She is always unhappy whenever she sees Satou with another girl, even if there's nothing romantic between them.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: She's a very kind girl, and her hair is bright golden color.
- He Is Not My Boyfriend: When the Innkeeper's apprentice refers to her as Satou's "girlfriend", she denies it, although it's clear she wants to be.
- Magic Knight: Is part of a corps specialising in using magic in combat.
- Nice Girl: Unlike most people, she holds no prejudice against demi-humans and even treats slaves with kindness.
- Rescue Romance: She fell in love with Satou after he saved her from a wyvern.
- Smitten Teenage Girl: After he saves her life, she is absolutely enamored with Satou.
NebinenA middle-aged, good looking Garleon priest who helps out during the fights against the demon.
NadiA Worker's Guild member who acts as a tour guide to Satou, being very knowledgeable on the workings of the city
- Jack-of-All-Trades: Satou claims her to be this.
Yusalatouya "Yuya" BoruenanAn elf who manages the Worker's Guild alongside Nadi.
- Terse Talker: Speaks in clipped sentences, unless it's significant.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Like Mia's light green
LilioA soldier and one of Zena's friends.
IonaA soldier and one of Zena's friends.
NidorenA slave trader who sold Arisa and Lulu to Satou.
- I Owe You My Life: Sees Satou as his saviour, and offers him cheaper rates for his slaves.
Viscount Jin BeltonA viscount Satou saved in the labyrinth.
- Doting Parent: Is one to his daughter, Tana.
- Playing with Fire: A fire mage and vice-captain of the magic knights.
Earl SeryuuThe Lord of Seryuu city, he is an intelligent man who keeps an eye out on happenings in his territory. He is both inquisitive and playful, to the chagrin of his retainers and advisors.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: Manages to corner Satou by describing in great detail what he has observed - including how Liza's and the others' levels were in the single digits when they were in Seryuu.
- Shipper on Deck: Hopes Satou will marry one of his daughters, though he has his reasons for that.
Consul OrtesThe white haired consul to the Earl, who helps him manage the city.
Miko AunaOne of the three Mikos of Seryuu, gifted with prophecy. She is also Earl Seryuu's eldest daughter
- Barefisted Monk: Prefers using her fists, as she's rather clumsy with weapons.
- Does Not Like Men: At first
- Detect Evil: Raka's [See-Through] function can sense evil intentions
- Gag Boobs: Has the largest breasts shown in the the series, even bigger than Nana's. Leads to Wardrobe Malfunction when Satou's party tries to lend her their spare clothes.
- Gainaxing: Satou's narration always draws attention to her large, swaying breasts, especially during combat.
- Living MacGuffin: Her magic tool, Raka.
- Unskilled, but Strong: Underleveled and inexperienced, but she's able to keep up thanks to Raka's reinforcement.
Hayato MasakiA hero summoned by the Saga Empire who wields the Holy Sword Arondight.
Real name: Mitsuko "Hikaru" Kouhai
Satou's Childhood Friends and co-worker, who disappeared at the beginning of the story, forcing him to go on his programming death march in the first place. She was actually summoned to the fantasy world and arrived centuries earlier than Satou as a Hero of the goddess Parion. She eventually rose to become the ancient hero king who defeated the Golden Boar Demon Lord and founded the Shiga Kingdom, Yamato. After receiving a revelation from the Gods she'd only be able to see Satou (who she's been trying to get into a relationship with since they were kids) again if she remained in the fantasy world, she froze herself to wait for his arrival. After Satou finally does show up, she gets unfrozen and involves herself in various minor character's stories while looking for her old friend.
- All-Loving Hero: Her Unique Skill [Friendship] allows her to befriend anything, even Demons and Dragons. Though after seeing a Demon Lord she befriended slowly lose his soul and go on to hurt countless innocents, she's not above killing if she absolutely has to.
- Attack Drone: Her sword can split into multiple flying copies of itself that can automatically attack any enemy in range, or be manually controlled with her mind.
- Been There, Shaped History: She arrived in the fantasy world centuries before Satou, where she ended up becoming the ancient king who founded Shiga Kingdom that most of the story takes place in, before freezing herself to wait for Satou to show up.
- Childhood Friends: Mito and Satou grew up together.
- Dragon Rider: Thanks to her [Friendship] skill, she can get dragons to agree to let her ride on their back. This includes even the lord of all the Heavenly Dragons, Ten.
- Hot Witch: She's an attractive 20-something magic user who goes around with a black dress and broom after waking up.
- Human Popsicle: After getting a revelation from the gods Satou would show up in the fantasy world too, but not for centuries, she decided to magically freeze herself so she'd be able to spend as much time as possible with him.
- Improbable Weapon User: Before getting her old sword back, she fights all manner of monsters and even dragons with nothing but a broom.
- Magic Knight: She specializes in magic, but uses a sword as her main weapon and equips various armors due to being a summoned hero.
- Punny Name: "Kouhai" means underclassman/junior worker.
- Single-Target Sexuality: She has only loved Satou and saved her virginity for him.
[Unknown], The Dragon God
The original deity of the fantasy world and creator of the dragon race. Satou gets a message that he accidentally killed her when he tries to test out the Meteor scroll in his inventory at the beginning of the story. However, the Dragon God soon reappears at regular intervals as a young girl in a painting and other locations, providing Satou with indirect advice.
- Art Attacker: She has the ability to teleport in and out of paintings, and seal even powerful Demon Lords inside paintings for a few minutes too.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Despite her apparent easy going personality in her myths and interactions with the cast, she's the most powerful god in the story, to the point she beat all 7 of the world pillar gods when they first showed up and tried to kill her, and is the only other god the demon god won't touch anymore.
- Deity of Human Origin: Her ultimate goal is to make the human she's loved through countless lifetimes into a god like her, so she doesn't have to watch him die anymore.
- The Dreaded: Even the other gods are terrified of her, as she fought them all to a standstill single-handedly in the past, and if not for her laid-back personality, could easily kill every last one of them and burn the entire planet to the ground.
- Gods Need Prayer Badly: Subverted. While the other gods in the story are shown fighting jealously over followers, and Satou expects her to come after him for accidentally killing a bunch of her dragons at the start of the story, she's so powerful she doesn't even care, and would rather not be bothered instead of worshiped. In fact, it's to the point she purposefully sacrificed all her "followers" to power up Satou at the start of the story.
- God Was My Copilot: She's the one who gave Satou his unique skills and the Meteor magic scroll, and further brought him into dragon territory so he could kill her current body and a massive number of dragons to provide him with lots of levels and loot.
- No Name Given: Satou's [Menu] Unique Skill can only identify her as [Unknown].
- Person of Mass Destruction: She's apparently wiped out entire continents for trying to pick a fight with her, beaten the crap out of all eight of the other gods in her world, and only allowed them to go on living because they promised to not bother her anymore.
- Really 700 Years Old: She shows up at regular intervals as a little girl, despite being a millennia-old god.
- Samus Is a Girl: Despite being called the Dragon God rather than the Dragon Goddess, she's so far appeared only in the form of a girl, and even the avatars she temporarily possessed to visit Earth in a side story were girls.
- The Slacker: She's described as a fairly amiable god (as long as you don't annoy her) in her myths, doesn't care about being worshiped like the other gods, and spent centuries apparently just hanging out in her creations' territory. Despite Satou being her Chosen One, she also doesn't give him any orders or tasks to complete beyond "do whatever you want to."
- Star-Crossed Lovers: With Satou. She's spent eons watching the mortal man she fell in love with die and be reincarnated over and over again. As such, her main motivation seems to be somehow getting her love out of this by raising him to become an immortal god like her.