Characters who appear in the series.
Real name: Ichiro Suzuki
The main male protagonist. He was a 29 year old game programmer who, after falling asleep from over working, wakes up in a parallel world as a 15 year old. After some events he decides to tour the world while getting involved with many events. When he is later knighted for services to a Baron, he takes up the name Pendragon.
- Accidental Pornomancer: Satou receives invitations for sexual encounters on a somewhat regular basis, and tends to passively go along with them, not openly consenting but not resisting or rejecting the offers, either.
- Accidental Proposal: Does this multiple times, for example via kissing an elven forehead, or inviting some of his close female coworkers to be part of his "knight order," as the girls had conspired to use his being forced to form a knightly order to trick him into a mass wedding.
- Achievements in Ignorance: More than once he does things that defy every ounce of common sense in the world, partially due to his absurd level, partially because of his unique viewpoint as a computer programmer.
- Affectionate Gesture to the Head: Does this several times to the girls, particularly Pochi and Tama. Often the other girls line up for it after seeing Pochi and Tama getting headpats.
- Arbitrarily Large Bank Account: Keeps a huge fortune in his Hammerspace inventory so he never has to worry about money. In the web novel, he mentions having over 300 tons of gold coins along with jewelry and works of art.
- Attractive Bent-Gender: To Hayato while in his [Nanashi] identity. Hilarity Ensues as he tries to ward off his advances while also not understanding why he is talking like a girl to him.
- Augmented Reality: How he sees the world and can turn it off with his [Menu] unique skill.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: Utilizes both in game knowledge and regular experimenting to reach his maximum potential.
- Battle Harem: The girls he trains and travels with.
- By the Power of Grayskull!!: Can use [Claiomh Solais]' power by saying [CLAIOMH SOLAIS, <<DANCE>>].
- Can use his divine sword's power by chanting [Divine Sword. Let it <<PERISH>>].
- Cool Mask: He often wears masks to hide his identity.
- Celibate Hero: Averted. He wont lay a hand on his party members either because they are too young for his tastes or doing so would be abusing his position as their master, but this doesnt stop him from visiting brothels or having casual sex with attractive barmaids.
- Chekhov's Skill: Satou seals away the "scroll" version of Meteor after using it and seeing an entire region of the planet be desecrated by a single use of it. The remaining uses come in handy 17 books later.
- Chick Magnet: Attracts many female admirers.
- Combat Medic: He can heal people from a distance using his Mana.
- Crazy-Prepared: He has multiple masks and wigs in order to hide his multiple identities.
- Death from Above: Satou's [Meteor Shower] attack.
- Defog of War: Satou's [All Map Exploration] reveals everything on his map and radar of an area. It doesn't work in areas with no map, or with no connection to the divine Dragon Vein energy.
- Depleted Phlebotinum Shells: Creates artificial holy sword arrows and crossbow bolts to use against demons.
- Disguised in Drag: Wore an androgynous costume to appear as "Nanashi" toward the other Hero.
- Dreadful Musician: Adding points to his "Musical Performance" skill does not cure his tone-deafness. This is also why he can't properly use chanting magic, which requires proper rhythm and pronunciation.
- Enemy-Detecting Radar: Uses his map for various purposes including to determine friends and allies close by.
- Friend to All Children: His Establishing Character Moment in the anime is him helping a little girl who's lost.
- Genre Savvy: Being a game programmer he can often guess what events can happen next. Except love.
- Giver of Lame Names: He lampshades this problem when he gives Liza, Pochi and Tama their names.
- Hammerspace: He has multiple ways to store items.
- His [Menu] unique skill gives him [Storage], similar to heroes' infinite storage [Inventory]. The main difference is that he can make sub-folders, can read books stored in it like a PDF file, transfer items between it and his other ways to store items, and the things stored are frozen in time (e.g. he can cook food, store it, pull it the following day, and it'll still be warm).
- The skill [Item Box] lets him store items but the limits are by size of items and how much is stored is skill level squared.
- Bag of Holding: A [Holding Bag] which can hold 30 items.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Uses swords to fight against most opponents but is not afraid to use tricks instead.
- Humble Hero: Doesn't want the titles that comes along with his deeds, and prefers to use one of his personas for heroic activities.
- Instant Expert: He unlocks useful skills by doing mundane tasks, and becomes an expert just by allocating points to max out these skills. For example, he used this to master the elvish language after hearing Mia speak a single word in her native tongue.
- Kavorka Man: While he's not ugly, he's often described as "not handsome" in other characters' POV chapters. Many of them still fall for him anyway.
- Kill the God: Inadvertently kills the god of all dragons (along with roughly 70% of the dragon race) at the very beginning of his arrival using [Meteor Shower], earning him the title [Godslayer].
- Kleptomaniac Hero: While in the Seryuu Labyrinth, he has no qualms making use of all the useful equipment in one of the houses, distributing it to Liza, Pochi, and Tama for their survival.
- Likes Older Women: It can't be helped he likes women who are (a little) older than him since he's a 28 year-old man in his 15 year-old body. Especially when they have larger breasts.
- MacGyvering: Builds a spear in a labyrinth from monster parts.
- Magic Knight: Can use both magic and combat skills, most of which are LV.10 maxed.
- Mistaken for Pedophile: Due to the fact that most of the girls that want to propose to him/love him are 10-12 years old, he is always the target of this, even though his actual preference is the opposite.
- New Life in Another World Bonus:
- Initially, Satou possesses the three-time disposable skill scroll "Meteor Shower" which allowed him to wipe out a whole map of enemies, including the Dragon God, and go from Level 1 to 310 in one shot. As it's a scroll, he "learns" the spell shortly thereafter, and it becomes even stronger when being based on his level 310 stats.
- Satou also has four unique abilities — Menu, Unit Arrangement, Unit Creation, and Indestructible.
- "Menu" gives him effectively a game-like AR interface. Amongst other things, this allows him an infinite "Storage" skill imitating an RPG inventory, as well as allows him to "learn" scroll magic and recast it on demand, and to manipulate the status window by hiding or disabling skills and titles.
- "Unit Arrangement," locked at the start of the story. It allows him to teleport himself and any of his allies anywhere he can see or "owns," effectively for free.
- "Unit Creation," remains locked throughout the majority of the story.
- "Indestructible," remains unexplained throughout the story, although Satou presumes it is some form of immortality.
- He also has 3100 skill points to put into his skills, each having 10 levels, with one being a beginner and 10 being God-level. A low-tier spell is mistaken for a high-tier one at level 10. As a side effect of having so many skillpoints, and having Menu that allows him to raise skills freely, Satou can learn any skill by doing it or seeing it once, and then max it out via skill points shortly thereafter.
- Oblivious to Love: Beyond just his utter rejection of his Harem's romantic feelings for him, Satou is generally clueless to the very obvious attractions of other female characters, mistaking it for other motivations such as wanting to fight or being very enthusiastic about work. This extends to the point that his harem conspires with the nobles to host a mass wedding and everyone just agrees not to explain it to him.
- Said mass wedding abuses the noblesse oblige that Satou cannot reject to force him to create a "knight order." Arisa gets everyone to agree to make "The Brides of Satou" with western wedding dresses as their "dress uniform" for their unveiling day — in other words, a mass wedding. He even invites a few of the other women in his life, such as the manager at his business, to join. He remains completely oblivious to the implications of it all, thinking it's just cosplay weirdness from Arisa; several people at the rather extravagant reception afterwards are barely able to hold in their laughter.
- Only the Chosen May Wield: Takes [Claiomh Solais] from a prince and becomes its master due to he can effectively use it better than anyone else.
- The Paladin: Can use holy weapons and skills to defeat demons.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Not really paper-thin, but he has multiple identities, such as the Hero [Nanashi] and Owner of Echigoya Firm [Kuro]. Several people who've dealt with his multiple identities figure it out.
- Power Copying: A weaker variant due to how he can immediately gain the skill of abilities and their resistances by seeing them but cannot chant them or copy unique abilities.
- Rank Up: Becomes an Honorary Chevalier/Knight after saving the Muno Barony and later is granted peerage by Shiga Kingdom for his services in defeating the Greater Demon.
- Red Baron: Has many titles, and is given the nickname [Nimble Merchant] by Zena.
- Really Gets Around: Unusual for a harem protagonist, it's implied that Satou actually does get laid a lot—just not by his actual harem. Instead, he seems to get drawn to bed by complete strangers, including sex workers and barmaids. And most of the harem girls aren't happy about it.
- Real Men Can Cook: He is a great chef ever since his [Cooking] skill is LV.10 (divine-tier) maxed.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Much to his annoyance; Satou wants nothing to do with nobility — and more importantly, the noblesse oblige social responsibilities involved with it. Doesn't stop every person of any form of power from trying to shove nobility onto him for his various deeds.
- Spider-Sense: His [Crisis Perception] ability allows him to immediately detect a threat and avoid it.
- Stock Light-Novel Hero: Satou is an Everyman summoned into another world, who quickly gains an absurd level of power, can acquire new abilities basically any time he wants, and gains an ever-growing harem of pretty girls to accompany him. Even appearance-wise, he sports the standard short black hair and Badass Longcoat. However, instead of being a high-school-aged virgin, he's an adult when summoned and is not totally inexperienced with girls beforehand—in fact he often hires prostitutes at local brothels, much to the harem's irritation.
- Super Speed: [Ground Shrink] lets him increase his speed tremendously.
- Supreme Chef: His Cooking LV.10 food is to die for, with nobles from various parts of the kingdom making sure to visit whenever he prepares the meals for certain events. It gets to the point that several fancy parties has Satou, arguably the highest ranking noble there, cooking for everyone else.
- The Stoic: Can appear as this thanks to his [Poker Face] ability.
- Sympathetic Slave Owner: Satou technically owns the majority of the girls in his party, but treats them like family. He wants to free them, but Liza, Tama and Pochi feel safer with him (the setting's Fantastic Racism makes most humans very distrustful of beastmen who aren't under a human's control), while Arisa and Lulu are under an unbreakable Geas which binds them to slavery.
- Team Dad: The undisputed leader, mentor, and parental figure to his party / harem.
- Thou Shall Not Kill: He goes out of his way to avoid killing human enemies, instead turning them over to be arrested.
- Unwanted Harem: He gets close to many females but unfortunately most of them are too young to interest him.
- What Measure Is a Non-Human?: Acknowledges that he does not feel guilt for demons he kills due to their appearance. Even with the Demon Lords, he only starts trying to save any of them after finding out they all started out as reincarnated humans, and doesn't bother with the ones whose human soul has already shattered.
Dog demi-human slave of Satou's. Previously a slave of a man named Usuu. After the first demon attack in Seryuu City, a fake priest held a purification ceremony in which they were treated as relatives of the demon attack to be stoned, where they were protected by Zena (and Satou, though discreetly). When everyone in the vicinity got trapped in a summoned labyrinth, they formed a party with Satou to fight their way out. With their old master dead, Satou decided to accept ownership of them in order to keep them safe.
- A Lizard Named "Liz": Pochi is one of the more popular names for dogs in Japan.
- Does Not Like Spam: Dislikes fish because she once got a fishbone caught in her throat. Satou had to sneak fish into her Hamburg steak for her to start eating fish again.
- Enemy-Detecting Radar: Can usually smell and hear enemies approaching.
- Little Bit Beastly: Has dog ears and tail.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: She may be tiny, but as her level is quite high for her age, Pochi can easily overpower a grown man.
- Trademark Favorite Food: "MEAT!"
- Verbal Tic: She often ends her sentences with "nanodesu" or "nodesu" ect. It's "okey dokey" or "okey doke" in the English dub.
Cat demi-human slave of Satou's. Previously a slave of a man named Usuu. After the first demon attack in Seryuu City, a fake priest held a purification ceremony in which they were treated as relatives of the demon attack to be stoned, where they were protected by Zena (and Satou, though discreetly). They joined up with Satou to survive through the labyrinth summoned shortly after that.
- A Lizard Named "Liz": Tama is one of the more popular names for cats in Japan.
- Big Sister Instinct: Sees herself as the big sister to Pochi.
- Cat Girl: She is a cat demi-human.
- Catchphrase: "Aye!"
- And later, "Don't worry be happy~?"
- Cute Little Fangs
- Dual Wielding: Eventually learns the [Two-Swords Style] while Pochi sticks with a sword and shield.
- Enemy-Detecting Radar: Often spots traps, some that even Satou cannot perceive
- Ninja: Spends her free time posing as one.
- Pink Means Feminine: Pink is her favorite color. Her ninja outfit is also bright pink.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: The child-like Tama can beat grown men in fights.
- Trademark Favorite Food: "MEAT!"
Lizard demi-human slave of Satou's. Previously a slave of a man named Usuu.
- A Lizard Named "Liz": "Liza", but close enough. Note that this is based on her name in her native tongue, Lizarin, and not "lizard."
- Best Her to Bed Her: Refuses the advances of Lizardfolk males when none of them prove strong enough for her.Liza: "I do not intend to form a pair with someone weaker than me. Come back after you're at least able to defeat a greater demon."
- Big Sister Instinct: Protects Pochi and Tama with all she has, due to them being part of the group of enslaved children she was in despite while being too young to speak.
- Blade on a Stick: Wields a spear made by Satou from a cricket monster leg. It's her most treasured possession.
- Hates Wearing Dresses: Downplayed. She often wears more practical clothing day-to-day, but has worn dresses for special occasions.
- The Lancer: Satou's trusted vanguard party member and backup leader, alongside Nana (who is more of a tank). Bonus points for using a polearm as her main weapon.
- Little Bit Beastly: Has scales and a tail.
- Mundane Utility: Applies [Magic Edge] to her teeth to bite through tougher meats.
- Platonic Life-Partners: One of the few women who is not explicitly in love with Satou, but they care deeply for each other.
- Power Glows: Her spear glows red when she infuses it with magic. With it, she can use a powerful strike.
- Red Baron: [Black Spear] becomes the [Magic-destroying Light Spear] after defeating Julberg, the leader of the Shiga Eight Swords
- The Stoic: Rarely emotes, but her tail often gives away what she's feeling.
- Trademark Favourite Food: Loves her meat (especially poultry), going as far as to give ratings to all stores selling meat in the Labyrinth city. Enjoys it more if it's chewy.
- Undying Loyalty: Her greatest desire is to serve at Satou's side and be needed by him.
Original pre-reincarnate name: Arisa Tachibana
One of Satou's human slaves. She was a Japanese who was reincarnated as a princess of Kubooku Kingdom. Having been in this world longer than Satou, she is his trusted confidante in many matters.
- Caught with Your Pants Down: Attempts to invoke this with Martha in Seiryuu City, peeping on Satou who was testing out his abilities in private.
- Charm Person: Part of her spellset of Psychic Powers. She uses it multiple times, including the very first time she meets Satou, to bend people to her wishes.
- Christmas Cake: Was an unmarried 40-something woman in her previous life.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Gets angry at Satou whenever he is with other women, often proposing he come to her instead.
- Cosplay Otaku Girl: Was a huge fan of anime, manga and games in her previous life, and learned to sew just so she could make complicated costumes based on characters she liked. she continues this in her new life, making various costumes for herself and the Pendragon party.
- The specific anime, manga, and games she likes are obscure ones Satou (a game designer) doesn't recognize, but they're close enough to ones he knows he thinks she's just messing up the lyrics or references. This is because she comes from a different Japan than Satou; they weren't obscure in her world, they were household names.
- Curtains Match the Window: She has violet hair and eyes.
- She has amber eyes in the anime, except when she is using her Psychic magic they turn purple.
- Determinator: One of her skills [Never Give Up], which allows her attacks to affect those who are much higher leveled.
- Dirty Kid: Always makes sexual advances on Satou though she's (physically) still a child.
- Ephebophilia: Specifically brainwashed Satou into buying her as a slave because she wanted to sleep with a teenage Japanese boy.
- Fallen Princess: Was a princess of Kubooku Kingdom before it fell to Yowok
- Geas: When Kubooku Kingdom fell, the conquerors put a geas on her that she will "live as a slave until she dies".
- Hammerspace: Her [Item Box] gifted skill lets her store 100 items. It costs MP to use.
- Kiddie Kid: She acts the most immature of the group, despite being (mentally) over 40 years old.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Well, she was a virgin in her previous life, so she might as well find a partner (i.e. Satou) in her current one.
- Love at First Sight: In her own words, she fell for Satou the moment she saw him.
- Ms. Expositon: Being from Japan like Satou, but reincarnated into the new world, she is familiar enough with both worlds to explain to Satou how things work.
- Past-Life Memories: She is considered a child prodigy because she uses memories of her life in Japan to explain or understand things in this world. She also retains her character traits, such as her sexual preferences and Geeky Turn-On.
- Psychic Powers: She can use [Mind Magic]. At least until she resets her skill points to learn [Space Magic].
- Red Baron: She has the titles [Witch of the Lost Kingdom] and [Mad Princess].
- Sex Slave: Subverted. This was what she was hoping Satou would buy her to be, only to be sorely disappointed.
- Teamwork Seduction: She attempted this with Lulu when first spending the night with Satou, stripping them both naked in preparation to "service" Satou. The attempt was foiled by two factors: Lulu was too visibly uncomfortable with being used as a Sex Slave, and Satou wasn't comfortable having sex with an 11 year-old girl, even after learning she's technically older than him.
- Weight Woe: In the web novels, Satou forces her on a diet when she gains too much weight, and afterwards keeps an eye on her eating habits.
- In her past life, she swore to never put her feet on "that devilish machine" (weight scale).
- Yank the Dog's Chain: After being an unmarried Christmas Cake with an attraction toward young boys in her previous life, she's reincarnated as a young princess who is eventually sold into slavery and bought by a boy who's just her type. ...Except he doesn't want to have sex with her note . She refuses to accept this.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Squees hard when she thinks Satou is getting intimate with other males.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has violet hair due to being a reincarnated. However, some people are distrustful toward reincarnations, so she often disguises her hair blonde with magic.
One of Satou's human slaves. Arisa's older half-sister. She is an illegitimate child of the king of Kubooku Kingdom. One of her ancestors was a transported Japanese.
- Cool Big Sis: She adores her younger sister and will gush about her when provoked into conversation by Satou, despite normally being too timid for small talk.
- Does Not Like Men: Satou surmises that reason she's always nervous around him is due to a fear of men, especially given what men normally do to female slaves. But she falls for Satou after he treats her with kindness and calls her cute.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: When she eventually learns the [Cooking] skill, she takes over as the party's main cook and becomes famous for her culinary prowess.
- Geas: When Kubooku Kingdom fell, the conquerors put a geas on her that she will "live as a slave until she dies".
- The Gunslinger: Learns to use guns as her main weapon though she's also no slouch in hand-to-hand combat.
- Ill Girl: When she is introduced. While out getting medicine for her, Satou encounters Zen and Mia.
- Informed Deformity: Invoked. While Satou and other reincarnated see her as a beauty, most of the people in the world see Lulu as extraordinarily ugly. This is because she inherited Japanese traits from her great-grandfather, which the people of the world consider unattractive. She thinks she's ugly, though Satou has to reassure her otherwise.
- In Vino Veritas: When drunk, the shy and meek Lulu acts more like her younger sister towards Satou.
- Red Baron: [Maid King]note Lulu
Misanalia "Mia" Bornean
An elf princess who Satou saved.
- A-Cup Angst: Often leery of any well-endowed woman hanging around Satou. During the beginning of their journey, she stares enviously at Nana's boobs while feeling her own comparatively flat chest.
- Accidental Proposal: Satou kisses her on the forehead when saying goodbye to her, which is technically a marriage proposal in elf society. She immediately railroads Satou via accepting, refusing to let him back out, and rejoining his party, all while her parents literally plug their ears and go "la la la" to avoid hearing Satou object.
- Aura Vision: The reason for why she always knows Satou's location.
- Catchphrase: "Guilty" when she catches Satou staring at other women.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Along with Arisa, she gets upset when Satou consorts with other girls, lectures him not to touch females he's not married with (except for her) and calling him "filthy" when he does.
- She manages to preempt his visit to a brothel on their first night in Sedamu City
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: She was told to never ask the Dryad to gain the assistance of the forest due to how she can be drained to a husk.
- Eloquent in My Native Tongue: Her point of view chapters have her being downright verbose.
- Green Thumb: She can ask for the help of the forests.
- Mage Marksman: Casts spells and uses a bow.
- Making a Splash: Can use [Water Magic].
- Older Than They Look: She looks like a little girl even though she is 130 years old since she is an elf.
- Picky Eater: Satou notices that Mia only eats fruits and vegetables, but she tells him elves can't eat meat. Satou finds out elves can eat meat just fine and later sneaks some into her food.
- Pointy Ears: She is an elf.
- Red Baron: She has the titles [Maze's Master] and [Little Child of the Bornean Forest].
- Terse Talker: Mostly speaks in 1 or 2-word sentences. Likely a case of Eloquent in My Native Tongue.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has light turquoise hair.
Original designation: No. 7
A homunculus created by Zen based on Mia. She becomes Satou's servant after he kills Zen.
- Boobs of Steel: Has large breasts and is the most physically-oriented fighter in Satou's party, able to tank blows with her [Body Reinforcement].
- Cuteness Overload: Often happens when in Cuteness Proximity of children or pixies and almost resulted in her taking them home with her.
- She also embraces a bird doll Satou made while learning to sew.
- Later on, she literally does take them home with her — adopting two young bird-beastmen girls.
- Defeat Means Friendship / I Owe You My Life: After Satou defeats her and Zen, then goes out of his way to rescue her while the tower was collapsing around them, she joins with Satou.
- Draw Aggro: Learns to do this via the Taunt skill to draw targets away from her more fragile teammates.
- Expy: Her eyes, personality, origin and Verbal Tic are reminiscent of Mikoto Misaka's clone sisters
- Fantastic Arousal: When Satou has to calibrate Nana's magic core, she moans quite loudly.
- Gratuitous English: Refers to Satou as "Master" in English (his other slaves address him with "goshujin-sama" or "Satou-sama")
- I Have Boobs, You Must Obey!: Sometimes tries to compel Satou this way. It doesn't work.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Due to her childlike innocence, she has little understanding of sex or her appeal towards men. She barely reacts when Satou accidentally gropes her and has no problems stripping in front of him.
- Mighty Glacier: Nana's specialization is slow defense, compared to everyone else's fast offense. She wears much more armor, carries a huge shield, and augments both with massive amounts of magical barriers.
- Our Homunculi Are Different: She was created based on Mia.
- Seven Is Nana: She is renamed as Nana from No. 7 due to Satou's bad naming sense.
- Verbal Tic: Often ends her sentences with "so I [verb]" e.g. "so I declare/request/inform etc."
- Younger Than They Look: She looks like an adult but she was less than a year old when she met Satou.
- You Are Number 6: She was the 7th homunculi created by Zen.
A magic knight whom Satou saves, and becomes immediately smitten with him.
- A-Cup Angst: Her friends sometimes tease her as flat-chested.
- Blue Blood: Is part of a noble family.
- Blow You Away: She is able to use [Wind Magic].
- Call of the Wild Blue Yonder: Wishes to soar in the sky
- Child Soldiers: Was trained in magic and combat from a young age.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She is always unhappy whenever she sees Satou with another girl, even if there's nothing romantic between them.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: She's a very kind girl, and her hair is bright golden color.
- He Is Not My Boyfriend: When the Innkeeper's apprentice refers to her as Satou's "girlfriend", she denies it, although it's clear she wants to be.
- Magic Knight: Is part of a corps specialising in using magic in combat.
- Nice Girl: Unlike most people, she holds no prejudice against demi-humans and even treats slaves with kindness.
- Rescue Romance: She fell in love with Satou after he saved her from a wyvern.
- She's Got Legs: Which Satou compliments from his POV.
- Smitten Teenage Girl: After he saves her life, she is absolutely enamored with Satou.
NebinenA middle-aged, good looking Garleon priest who helps out during the fights against the demon.
NadiA Worker's Guild member who acts as a tour guide to Satou, being very knowledgeable on the workings of the city
- Jack-of-All-Trades: Satou claims her to be this.
Yusalatouya "Yuya" BoruenanAn elf who manages the Worker's Guild alongside Nadi.
- Green Thumb: He can manipulate plants. So far, he's only used it to lift/restrain people.
- Terse Talker: Speaks in clipped sentences, unless it's significant.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Like Mia's light green
LilioA soldier and one of Zena's friends.
IonaA soldier and one of Zena's friends.
NidorenA slave trader who sold Arisa and Lulu to Satou.
- I Owe You My Life: Sees Satou as his saviour, and offers him cheaper rates for his slaves.
Viscount Jin BeltonA viscount Satou saved in the labyrinth.
- Doting Parent: Is one to his daughter, Tana.
- Playing with Fire: A fire mage and vice-captain of the magic knights.
Earl SeryuuThe Lord of Seryuu city, he is an intelligent man who keeps an eye out on happenings in his territory. He is both inquisitive and playful, to the chagrin of his retainers and advisors.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: Manages to corner Satou by describing in great detail what he has observed - including how Liza's and the others' levels were in the single digits when they were in Seryuu.
- Shipper on Deck: Hopes Satou will marry one of his daughters, though he has his reasons for that.
Consul OrtesThe white haired consul to the Earl, who helps him manage the city.
Miko AunaOne of the three Mikos of Seryuu, gifted with prophecy. She is also Earl Seryuu's eldest daughter
- Barefisted Monk: Prefers using her fists, as she's rather clumsy with weapons.
- Calling Your Attacks: Constantly screams "KARINA KICK" when kicking things, which doesn't help when she's undercover. She later learns to do "KUNG FU KICK" instead.
- Does Not Like Men: At first
- Detect Evil: Raka's [See-Through] function can sense evil intentions
- Gag Boobs: Has the largest breasts shown in the the series, even bigger than Nana's. Leads to Wardrobe Malfunction when Satou's party tries to lend her their spare clothes.
- Gainaxing: Satou's narration always draws attention to her large, swaying breasts, especially during combat.
- Living MacGuffin: Her magic tool, Raka.
- Ojou: Very much a wealthy, high class nobleman's daughter.
- Regal Ringlets: Befitting of her high status and sheltered nature.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Effectively bails on her noblesse oblige to go adventuring, eventually joining up with Satou's harem. Her parents aren't too upset as they want her to marry Satou.
- Unskilled, but Strong: Underleveled and inexperienced, but able to keep up with Raka's [Reinforcement]. When Satou spars with her, he directly compares her speed to Pochi's and, with her raw power, one wouldn't think she's only level 2. In fact, when Satou tries fine tuning her technique, it only leaves her *more* full of openings than rushing in did.
Baron Leon MunoThe leader of the Muno territory, having been given the name to replace the fallen Muno house.
- Hero Worship: He is obsessed with heroes as well "hero culture" (i.e., things from Japan).
- Impoverished Patrician: The famine in his territory is so severe, even he is reduced to eating simple legume and potato dishes. Even after Satou (as Nanashi) resolves it he remains responsibly frugal.
- Nice Guy: Holds no prejudices against demi-humans and thinks Pochi and Tama are lovely children.
- Rank Up: Thanks to Satou's accomplishments, he rises to the rank of Earl, and later, Marquis.
HautoA fake hero of Muno City
- Becoming the Boast: Starting off as a fairly worthless Fake Ultimate Hero, lots of practice and hard work in order to gain enough social standing to marry Soruna pays off.
- Fake Ultimate Hero: Claims to be a hero in order to distract Baron Muno.
- Sickeningly Sweethearts: With Soruna.
- Unwitting Pawn: To the demon that had replaced the Muno region's counsel.
Hayato MasakiA hero summoned by the Saga Empire who wields the Holy Sword Arondight.
- Aluminum Christmas Trees: "Yes! Lolita. No! Touch." note , his catch phrase, is actually a catch phrase of a certain Japanese monthly comic magazine and it's readers.
- But Now I Must Go: After defeating his last demon lord, he is sent back to Japan.
- Catchphrase: Yes! Lolita. No! Touch.
- Comedic Lolicon: Prefers flat-chested younger girls.
- Unwanted Harem: Like Satou, he's surrounded by females who do not suit his taste, namely mature buxom women.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Immediately challenges Satou to a duel upon mistakenly thinking he's doing something inappropriate with Arisa. It's debatable if he was doing so out of jealousy, but the "No! Touch" part of his catchphrase is effectively an oath to NEVER cross the line he thought Satou had crossed.
- Younger Than They Look: He was a 14 year-old high school student transported into a 23 year-old body.
The High Elf leader of the Elves whom Satou meets in Boruenan forest. She is a [Pure Maiden] as well as the administrator of the local World Tree.
- Accidental Proposal: When meeting Satou for the first time she's tricked into posing as a little girl; she offers him a kiss as a reward. Satou, being immune to illusions by this point, kisses her real (adult) form on the forehead. He finds out later that this is a marriage proposal in Elven culture.
- Cry Cute: Multiple times, all involving Satou.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: More than a bit of a ditz despite her age and station.
- One True Love: Satou considers her the only one he has non-platonic feelings for. She returns them, but feels it's his responsibility to take a human wife and have children — only gods can have children with High-Elves.
- Time Abyss: As the administrator of the world tree, she's effectively a demi-god, and has lived significantly longer than everyone else in the setting. Satou initially gives up trying to read her age (which is in "millions of digits"); later it's clarified that it's somewhere in the range of 100,000,000 years, give or take.
Real name: Mitsuko "Hikaru" Kouhai
Satou's childhood friend and co-worker, who disappeared at the beginning of the story, forcing him to go on his programming death march in the first place. She was actually summoned to the fantasy world and arrived centuries earlier than Satou as a Hero of the goddess Parion. She eventually rose to become the ancient hero king who defeated the Golden Boar Demon Lord and founded the Shiga Kingdom, Yamato. After receiving a revelation from the Gods she'd only be able to see Satou (who she's been trying to get into a relationship with since they were kids) again if she remained in the fantasy world, she froze herself to wait for his arrival. After Satou finally does show up, she gets unfrozen and involves herself in various minor character's stories while looking for her old friend.
- All-Loving Hero: Her Unique Skill [Friendship] allows her to befriend anything, even Demons and Dragons. Though after seeing a Demon Lord she befriended slowly lose his soul and go on to hurt countless innocents, she's not above killing if she absolutely has to.
- Attack Drone: Her sword can split into multiple flying copies of itself that can automatically attack any enemy in range, or be manually controlled with her mind.
- Been There, Shaped History: She arrived in the fantasy world centuries before Satou, where she ended up becoming the ancient king who founded Shiga Kingdom that most of the story takes place in, before freezing herself to wait for Satou to show up.
- Childhood Friends: Mito and Satou grew up together. Though she wishes they were more than friends.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": Prefers to be called "Hikaru" rather than her given name (the 光 kanji in her real name can be read as "mitsu" or "hikari").
- Dragon Rider: Thanks to her [Friendship] skill, she can get dragons to agree to let her ride on their back. This includes even the lord of all the Heavenly Dragons, Ten.
- Hot Witch: She's an attractive 20-something magic user who goes around with a black dress and broom after waking up.
- Human Popsicle: After getting a revelation from the gods Satou would show up in the fantasy world too, but not for centuries, she decided to magically freeze herself so she'd be able to spend as much time as possible with him.
- Improbable Weapon User: Before getting her old sword back, she fights all manner of monsters and even dragons with nothing but a broom.
- Magic Knight: She specializes in magic, but uses a sword as her main weapon and equips various armors due to being a summoned hero.
- Punny Name: "Kouhai" is a synonym for underclassman/junior. She was nicknamed "Junior-shi" when her old boss couldn't bother to remember her name.
- Single-Target Sexuality: She has loved only Satou and saved her virginity for him.
- Tears of Joy: After finally reuniting with Satou.
Akon Kagura, [Unknown], The Dragon God
The original deity of the fantasy world and creator of the dragon race. Satou gets a message that he accidentally killed her when he tries to test out the Meteor scroll in his inventory at the beginning of the story. However, the Dragon God soon reappears at regular intervals as a young girl in a painting and other locations, providing Satou with indirect advice.
- Art Attacker: She has the ability to teleport in and out of paintings, and seal even powerful Demon Lords inside paintings for a few minutes too.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Despite her apparent easy going personality in her myths and interactions with the cast, she's easily the most powerful god in the setting, to the point that she defeated all 7 of the World Pillar Gods when they first showed up and tried to depose her, and is the only god the Demon God won't try and mess with anymore.
- Deity of Human Origin: Her ultimate goal is to make the human she's loved through countless lifetimes into a god like her, so she doesn't have to watch him die anymore.
- The Dreaded: Even the other gods are terrified of her, as she fought them all to a standstill single-handedly in the past, and if not for her laid-back personality, could easily kill every last one of them and burn the entire planet to the ground.
- Forgotten Childhood Friend: To Satou (she was the little girl at the temple he met and befriended when he was a child in the flashbacks), Hikaru (who was a shrine maiden at the [Dragon God]'s temple), and Arisa (who lived at the [Dragon God]'s temple on her Earth during her previous life as Tachibana Arisa).
- Gods Need Prayer Badly: Subverted. While the other gods in the story are shown fighting jealously over followers, and Satou expects her to come after him for accidentally killing a bunch of her dragons at the start of the story, she's so powerful she doesn't even care, and would rather not be bothered instead of worshiped. In fact, it's to the point she purposefully sacrificed all her "followers" to power up Satou at the start of the story.
- God Was My Copilot: She's the one who gave Satou his unique skills and the Meteor magic scroll, and further brought him into dragon territory so he could kill her current body and a massive number of dragons to provide him with lots of levels and loot.
- No Name Given: Like all divine tier creations, Satou's [Menu] Unique Skill can only identify her as [Unknown].
- Person of Mass Destruction: She's apparently wiped out entire continents for trying to pick a fight with her, beaten the crap out of all eight of the other gods in her world, and only allowed them to go on living because they promised to not bother her anymore.
- Really 700 Years Old: She shows up at regular intervals as a little girl, despite being a millennia-old god.
- Samus Is a Girl: Despite being called the Dragon God rather than the Dragon Goddess, she's so far appeared only in the form of a girl, and even the avatars she temporarily possessed to visit Earth in a side story were girls.
- The Slacker: She's described as a fairly amiable god (as long as you don't annoy her) in her myths, doesn't care about being worshiped like the other gods, and spent centuries apparently just hanging out in her creations' territory. Despite Satou being her Chosen One, she also doesn't give him any orders or tasks to complete beyond "do whatever you want to."
- Star-Crossed Lovers: With Satou. She's spent eons watching the mortal man she fell in love with die and be reincarnated over and over again. As such, her main motivation seems to be somehow getting her love out of this by raising him to become an immortal god like her.