Tropes relating to the cast of Fighting Foodons. Beware of spoilers.
The main character of the series. Chase is a 10-year old, impatient chef-in-training from Yokohoma. He is the son of the legendary Chef Jack, and brother to Kayla. He originally sets off with his sister to save Chef Jack from the clutches of the villainous Gluttons, and afterwards sets off to become a greater chef, while also trying to vanquish the Glutton Empire once and for all.
- Adorkable: When it comes to Foodons and Food alike? But of course.
- Awesome Moment of Crowning: After defeating King Gorge and the Gluttons, Chase becomes the new King of Foods. He isn't very enthused of his new position though.
- Big Eater: Naturally.
- Catchphrase: "The kitchen... is... OPEN!"
- Diving Save: Chase has dove to save quite a few people during the series, including saving Oslo from falling debris in the very first episode. He even saved Fried Ricer and Omelet from being thrown off the S.S Food Fight during their practice battle with Albert.
- Doppelgänger Attack/Super Speed: Chase's Iceberg Lettuce Power Topping both increases his affected Foodon's speed and allows them to create duplicates of themselves to distract the opponent.
- Frying Pan of Doom: Carries a massive one on his back, and has used it as a weapon at least once.
- Generation Xerox: Chase plans to follow his father's footsteps to become a great Master Chef. He even has a similar hair style like his old man.
- Heroic BSoD: Suffers a rather heavy blow after his Fruit Turtle was destroyed while battling Rose Marinade, to the point where he refused to battle the Gluttons anymore.
- Knife Nut: Carries a Kitchen Knife mostly for cooking, however he has used it as a weapon on more than one occasion.
- Pals with Jesus: He gives life to Foodon of Light, Palator, the most powerful Foodon in existence, to do battle with King Gorge's own Evil Foodon, Devouron.
- Primary-Color Champion: Chase's outfit consists of an apron with shoulder pads, white bandanna, a sleeveless blue shirt underneath, red wrist bands, and red capris. And also has a bit of yellow upon his hair.
- Shonen Hair
- Small Name, Big Ego: At first he was lacking any real self-worth of his ability. After a few wins under his belt, this starts inflating his ego a little...
- Strong Family Resemblance: Comparing Chase with his father, they definitely appear to be similar.
- The Magic Touch: It turns out Chase, being a Dish Wizard, can prepare super powered 5-Star Foodons. This is evident by his touch when preparing Fruit Turtle, the Pineapple he touches flashes a faint purple.
- Training from Hell: Chase was subjected to this while attending the Gruel Academy for a short time.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Chase is guilty of this twice. First was during the Floating Foodon Tournament, the Big 4 creates a giant buffet for all the passengers on board in order to convert them to the Gormandizers. Chase, along with the rest of the child protagonists stuff themselves of the food and blindly swear their allegiance to King Gorge, which Oslo calls Chase out on. The Second incident occures during the Episode "Attack of the Burger Brigade", when the aforementioned Burger Brigade put on a propaganda show to promote King Gorge's food, Chase and Pie Tin readily cheer for their cause, even after they were finished talking about how terrible the Gluttons are to people.
Burnt Meatballs (Makkuron)
Chase's first Foodons he had created, in fact, they were the only Foodons Chase could make until he created Fried Ricer. Despite their informed uselessness and bungling antics, the Burnt Meatballs devote their loyalty and services towards Chase whenever they can.
- Apologizes a Lot: They apologize profusely for their worthlessness.
- Ash Face: Well, they ARE Burnt Meatballs, and as such have this look as their permanent appearance.
- Butt-Monkey: considering they've been used to clog the noses of Slop-Suey and Cinnamonkey, this position fits them like a glove.
- Determinator: Not to absurd levels, but it takes guts to stand with your master, even when YOU YOURSELF acknowlege that you are more than useless in a fight.
- Joke Character: By far Chase's weakest foodon on his team.
- Lethal Joke Character: Until it's revealed that the Meatballs are actually an active ingredient for one of Chase's more powerful Foodons, Feastivus.
- No-Sell: They're completely impervious to fire, after all they are burnt meatballs. It's precisely why they're the final ingredient for Feastivus.
- Self-Deprecation: The Meatballs appear to know of their uselessness and actively make jokes on their own expense.
- Synchronized Swarming: Can form little towers among themselves, and also huddle close to create effective barriers.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: Just when it looks like the Meatballs are going to throw themselves into battle, Chase often switches up for another Foodon to use in their place. A more practical example in "Pie Tin Power", the Burnt Meatballs are struck by an Onion Power Topping, which appears to power the Meatballs up... for a few seconds.
Fried Ricer (Chaahan)
- Voiced in English by: Andrew Rannells
Chase's first properly prepared, and ever-reliable Foodon partner. He fights along Chase's side as his main battler, wielding two massive spoons into combat.
- Bare-Handed Blade Block: Chase teaches Fried Ricer how to perform this maneuver, which comes in handy later on when he applies this technique on Sizzler's Ore.
- Blow You Away: As "Super Fried Ricer", he can create a vortex of wind by spinning his spoons.
- Dual Wielding: Wields two spoons for close and long ranged combat.
- Lightning Bruiser: Fried Ricer is both speedy and powerful, not to mention he can take quite a dozen hits.
- Magic Missile Storm: Fried Ricer can release a volley of orange energy spheres from his spoons by swinging them.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: His eyes flash red right before initiating a comeback attack against Mussels Marinara's Shrimp Stompura.
- Super Mode: Fried Ricer can become "Super Fried Ricer" while partnered up with Fruit Turtle or Feastivus.
- Walk on Water: In the episode "The Comeback Squid", Fried Ricer has shown that he can run fast enough to run on water.
- Why Did It Have to Be Octopus and Squid?: Fried Ricer was petrified of Squid and Octopus for a time, until Chase and the Gang allowed him to overcome his fear while battling Foodons of the same species.
Hot Doggone-It (Chersion)
- Voiced in English by: Mike Pollock
A cowboy-themed hot dog Foodon Chase created during the Floating Foodon Tournament. Sporting two revolvers (Ketchup and Mustard guns in the Dub), Hot Doggone-It is Chase's reliable sharpshooter of the team.
- Cowboy: He's styled to resemble one.
- Family-Friendly Firearms: In the dub, Hot Doggone-It's dual revolvers are changed to Ketchup and Mustard guns.
- Guns Akimbo
- Improbable Aiming Skills: He's quite a crafty hotdog with those guns. One notable example was able to shoot Albert's Cowboyrito's Lasso and snap off the end.
- The Gunslinger: Carries two revolvers, and is quite proficient with them.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Chase just sort of stops using Hot Doggone-It after his final battle with Rose Marinade.
Fruit Turtle (Tropicolor)
A Five-Star Foodon created from a Fruit Salad. It was given life when Chase caught a pineapple that was part of the salad King Hungry the Ate prepared, and unknowingly enchanted it with Dish Wizard magic. King Hungry gave Fruit Turtle to Chase, and became one of his staple Foodons. Fruit Turtle wouldn't always appear when called however, because it required an immense amount of energy to summon a Five-Star Foodon.
- Flight: Not the most graceful of fliers though.
- Edible Ammunition: Can fire the fruits on its back like missiles.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Fruit Turtle can spin the bottom of its body to deflect attacks.
- Heroic Sacrifice: After being powered up by the rare Purple Pepper, Fruit Turtle obliterates Rose Marinade's Dim-Sum Deluxe Foodon, but at the cost of it's own life.
- Pure Energy: Fruit Turtle can fire rings of energy from its mouth. It was also used to forcibly revert the Big Four back to their animal state.
- Super Empowering: Can instantly power up Fried Ricer into his Super Mode by simply being in the same radius.
- Turtle Island: Seems to be designed after this concept, with a few fruits thrown on top and the shell styled after a pineapple.
- Turtle Power
Dim-Sumthin' Special (Green Shawlong)
One of Four Dim-Sum Foodons created by Rose Marinade. After Marinade's defeat at the hands of Fruit Turtle, Chase takes Dum-Sumthin' Special as his own. Under Chase's command, Dim-Sum is rarely seen in battle on its own, and is mostly used as an ingredient to summon the much more powerful Foodon: Feastivus.
- HeelFace Turn: Was once under the command of Rose Marinade, however Chase took one of her many Dim-Sumthin' Specials along with him to complete Feastivus. It doesn't seem to mind any.
- Our Dragons Are Different
- Prehensile Tail: Skilled enough with its tail to grab and squeeze enemies.
- Tail Slap: One of Dim-Sumthin' Special's go to attacks involve lashing its tail about to strike its foes.
Shrimp Daddy (Ebimusha)
- Bare-Fisted Monk
- Unusual Eyebrows: Has a pair of very long, black eyebrows resembling shrimp antenna.
- Fusion Dance: Created by combining Sir Dumpling, Dim-Sumethin' Special, Shrimp Daddy and The Burnt Meatballs together.
- No-Sell: Completely impervious to fire.
- Our Dragons Are Different
- Playing with Fire: Able to breathe streams of flames towards the enemy.
- Super Empowering: Like Fruit Turtle, Feastivus can powerup Fried Ricer to his Super Mode.
Chase's 8-year old sister, and the daughter of Chef Jack. Kayla joins Chase for the search for their father, as Chase's kitchen aid, and continues to travel with him as a kind of moral support.
- Bare Your Midriff: She switches to this outfit during Episodes "Attack of the Burger Brigade" and "Use Your Noodle". She switches back to her average outfit afterwords.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Kayla becomes a little edgy with Coco's attraction towards Chase.
- Fire-Breathing Diner: Her special "5 Alarm Breakfast Chili" is a notable example.
- Hair Antennae
- Hair Decorations: Kayla wears a pair of red beads around her Odango Hair.
- Identical Stranger: In the episode "You Wanna Pizza Me", Kayla is revealed to have an uncanny resemblance to "Princess Cupcake". Just dye her hair red and change her wardrobe.
- Odango Hair: Sports these along with her hair antenna.
- You Gotta Have Green Hair
- Badass Adorable
- Fragile Speedster: Pretty quick to keep up with other Foodons, but can barely take a hit.
- Playing with Fire: Can release a stream of flames from its mouth.
- Pure Energy: Omelet can fire a beam of yellow energy from the tip of its tail.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter
- Team Pet: He's basically the team's most well known Foodon next to Fried Ricer.
- Use Your Head
A fairly old Master Chef who rides on a floating saucer. Oslo has trained Chef Jack personally, and is currently training Chase to become a Master Chef. Oslo was originally the "King of Foods" until his student, George Gorge, invaded his home of Chow Town, defeated him in a Foodon Battle, and transformed Oslo into the frail old man state he is in today.
- Expressive Hair
- Idiot Hair: Has a long strand of white hair that curls at the top, which he affectionately calls the "Sorcerer's Swirl".
- The Mentor: Has trained Chef Jack and Crock Pop in the ways of cooking, and is also currently teaching Chase. He also trained Gorge for a time before Gorge's betrayal.
- Paper Fan of Doom
- Sky Surfing: Oslo travels upon a giant, floating pink saucer.
- Weaksauce Weakness: If his Sorcerer's Swirl is cut off his head, he gradually loses his magic powers.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: While Oslo was the King of Foods, he used to be in possession of his own Fried Ricer, but it was defeated by King Gorge's Fowligator, and is never seen again.
A Master Chef and the father of Chase & Kayla. He's the leader of the Rebel Chefs who fight against King Gorge. At the end of the Floating Foodon Tournament, he disappears after destroying the Glutton's Ocean Base. At the time of his disappearance, he disguised himself and called himself Chef John to help out Chase on different occasions until his mask was destroyed during the final fight with Rose Marinade.
- Anime Hair
- BFS: Has a giant sword on his back.
- Genius Ditz: Despite being a experienced Master Chef, it becomes much more apparent in the later episodes that Chef Jack is a lot more goofy then he had let on. His biggest example was in the second last episode, where Chef Jack transforms the M.A.C Cart into a cannon, and fires himself in a attempt to catch King Gorge in space. This fails and he unceremoniously lands into the ground.
- Handwraps of Awesome: Wears a pair over each hand.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: There really is no point to censor Chef Jack's "secret identity". As Chef John he still has Chef Jack's Voice, Sword, and Physique, the only real difference is his clothing, and a mask to cover his face.
- Pungeon Master: Out of all the characters, Chef Jack lets off the most Food-Based puns.
- Supreme Chef
Chef Jack's Foodons
Tofurious (Bo Bo Do Fu)
A 5-year-old boy from Horai whose parents were captured by the Gluttons. Pie Tin joins Chase and Kayla to save his parents, and to defeat King Gorge and the Gluttons for good.
- Animal Motif: Pie Tin's outfit is based around a Panda Bear.
- Blush Sticker
- Cat Smile: His default expression.
- Cool Shades
- Deadpan Snarker
- Hand-Hiding Sleeves
- Improbable Age: Come on, a Five-Year old with a talent to cook, not to mention the ability to wield large dangerous weapons flawlessly?
- Improbable Weapon User: Conceals two large kitchen knives in his sleeves.
- Nothing Up My Sleeve: Seems like Pie-Tin is hiding a whole arsenal of weaponry in his sleeves.
- Power-Up Food: Pie Tin and his parents are said to be professional Power Topping users. He uses the bacon Power Topping at one point to increase Sir Dumpling's attack power, and mostly uses a handful of peas to power up Foodons that need it.
- The Load: In the episode "Mushroom with a View" , he throws his friends into danger twice by triggering traps set by Clawdia.
- This Is a Drill: Conceals a pair of drills within his very large sleeves as well.
Pie Tin's Foodons
Sir Dumpling (Shuumai)
- Voiced in English by: Ed Paul
- "I think you know who I am. If not, just pick up this month's issue of "Foodon Chef Magazine", I'm on the cover."Voiced in Japanese by: Hikaru TokitaVoiced in English by: Marc Thompson
A chef who Chase and the Gang meet at the Floating Foodon Tournament. Albert is a fan of Chef Jack, and later joins up with Chase's group following Rose Marinade's defeat.
- Adorkable: He shows signs of this when first meeting with Chef Jack.
- Always Someone Better: Albert was this to Chase, becoming quite a formidable Chef to defeat.
- Barrier Warrior: Albert has his hands on a "Spinach Shield" Power Topping, which when applied to his foodons, casts a large leafy dome to protect from attacks.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Idiot Hair
- The Rival: Towards Chase for the most part upon their first meeting. Albert becomes something of a nicer foil to Chase in the long run.
- The Worf Effect: He's praised and publicized as a popular and powerful Foodon Chef, and has never been defeated once. After the events of the Floating Foodon Tournament, suddenly he begins losing almost every battle he partakes in.
- Cowboy: As if his name wasn't indication enough.
- Graceful Loser: When beaten and offered a hand by Hot Doggone-it, he accepts the help with a humble "yeehaw"
- No Indoor Voice: constantly screams "YEEEEEHAW" as his Pokémon Speak.
Spaghettabout-It (Meat Sauce)
- Voiced in English by: Wayne Grayson
- Brooklyn Rage
- Improbable Weapon User: Carries a giant fork to use as a weapon.
- Whip It Good: Can fire strands of Spaghetti Noodles to tangle and whip others.
Crab Quake (Kaniguraa)
- Backpack Cannon: Dozens of cannons are littered on Crab Quake's back.
- Giant Enemy Crab : averted, though freaky-looking, it is on the good guy's team.
- Mighty Glacier: Surely one of Albert's most powerful Foodons, can take a lot of damage and can dish it out as well. However Crab Quake does suffer with mobility.
- Power Pincers
- Rated M for Manly: Goodness look at all those cannons.
A ninja-themed Foodon Chef who wears a wok on her head. Chase first met her on her home of Banana Island, and she is a student of Chef John. Coco later became friends with Chase, and eventually develops a crush on him.
- Blow Gun: Coco can fire white goop with this to trap her enemies.
- Clingy Jealous Girl
- Combat Pragmatist: Coco's main tactic in battle is to exploit other Foodon's weaknesses, as well as effectively interrupting Chefs from using Power Toppings.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Coco's suit has uneven pant legs.
- Hair Decorations: She wears a Yellow and Green hair band for each pigtail.
- Nice Hat: A Wok to be exact.
- Ninja : Her whole motif is based around Ninjas, carries shurikens as weapons, and is athletic and always moving when battling and cooking.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Dresses up as a tree with Chef John at one point. She even briefly lampshades the trope.
- Precision-Guided Boomerang: Coco can throw her Wok Hat in a form of a boomerang.
- Rescue Romance: How she fell in love with Chase, saving her from a Jerk Chicken Foodon during their training on Banana Island.
- Shield Surf: Coco can utilize her Wok Hat in the form of a surfing tool to travel over water.
- Stock Ninja Weaponry: Wields an assortment of shurikens, used primarily to intercept Power Toppings given to Foodons.
- The Rival: Towards Chase, at first.
- Trail Of Breadcrumbs: When she and Chef John are captured by Cole Slawter's Gormandizers, she leaves behind shurikens on the ground for Chase and the Gang to follow.
- You Gotta Have Purple Hair
- Weaponized Headgear: Her Wok Hat can also be used as a throwing weapon.
- Badass Adorable
- Breath Weapon: Doughnut-So's "Glaze Spray" can put enemy Foodons to sleep. Applied with enough pressure, it can also blow them away. Doughnut-So also has a blue fire breath.
- Cat Smile: It's default expression.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter
Ham Scam-Witch (Sandocchin)
- Charm Person: Uses her appearance and flirting to easily subdue Male Foodons, doesn't work quite well against Fried Ricer though...
- Cute Witch
- Flying Broomstick
- Heart Beat-Down: While using her charm against Male Foodons, she lets off a barrage of hearts which seem to activate her hypnotizing effects.
- Hotter and Sexier: In the original games Scam-Witch was a lot younger compared to how she is in the Anime, where she's a shapely teen.
- V-Sign: Performs this while seducing Male Foodons.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: After her defeat against Chase's Fried Ricer, Ham Scam-Witch has never made an appearance since.
- Wolverine Claw: Ham Scam-Witch's right hand can extend its nails, allowing her to slash her enemy for damage.
Tater Tons (Kani Croquette)
- Cognizant Limbs: Tater Tons has three sectional areas including the Head, Torso and Bottom. Normally Tater Tons can be defeated by dislodging the middle section from the rest of the body, however Coco cleverly trained to counteract this weakness, by allowing the sections to separate and act individually to attack it's enemies.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Can let out a loud roar to blow enemies away.
- Power Pincers
- Voiced in Japanese by: Masami IwasakiVoiced in English by: Ed Paul
A Chef who resides at Banana Island with Coco, and trains her diligently in Cooking and Foodon Battles. He begins to also train Chase in the hopes of preparing him for King Gorge's Big Four. He is actually Chef Jack in disguise, as if no one could have guessed.
- BFS: Has a giant sword placed on his back.
- Cool Mask: Wears a white mask to conceal his identity.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Has a cardboard tree for sneaking around. He's also Chef Jack in disguise, and does little to hide his true identity.
- Primary-Color Champion
- Pungeon Master
- Scarf Of Asskicking: He wears a long, red scarf.
Chef John's Foodons
Tofurious (Bo Bo Do Fu)
Shark-Fin Soup (Fukahire Suupu)
- "The world is my oyster!"Voiced in Japanese by: Jin NishimuraVoiced in English by: Michael Alston Bailey
The primary villain of the series. He builds up the Glutton Empire all for the purpose of, you guessed it, taking over the world. To strengthen his goal, Gorge sends his Gormandizers across the world to recruit other chefs and people by swaying them with food or even by force. He even managed to establish a town under his own name, Gorge Town.
Gorge began as a lowly Dish Washer who worked for King Oslo, and knew nothing about cooking. Oslo eventually took Gorge under his wing and taught him all there was to know of how to become a fine chef, but it wasn't enough to satisfy Gorge's lust for power. Gorge then invades the kingdom of Chow Town, overthrows Oslo in a Foodon Battle, and transforms him into a frail old man. After the Big 4 and Clawdia have failed to stop Chase and his friends, King Gorge took matters into his own hands. When it came to the final battle, he used the power of the Dark Nebula to create Devouron the Foodon Embodiment of Evil. When Oslo gave Chase and his Foodons the ability to become Palator the Foodon Embodiment of Good, he destroyed Devouron and defeated King Gorge cleansing him of evil.
- Big Bad
- Black Magic: Is able to release blasts of dark magic from his hands, and also induce Rapid Aging spells, as demonstrated in a flashback to Oslo.
- Cool Crown
- Deceptive Disciple: While under tutelage of Oslo.
- Egopolis: Created Gorge Town under his image.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Started as King Oslo's Dishwasher, but soon overthrew him and became king himself.
- Graceful Loser: After being defeated by Chase and his friends, he actually takes the loss rather well after tasting some of Chase's Fried Rice.
- Hand-Hiding Sleeves: Of the High Classed Sleeves variety. Normally they cover up both of his arms, however when using black magic, his hands are exposed.
- Excessive Evil Eyeshadow: Quite a heavy amount of Purple over his eyes.
- Kamehame Hadoken: Can fire streams of dark energy towards an enemy for varying results.
King Gorge's Foodons
- Breath Weapon: The alligator head can spew flames.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: A mashup of an Alligator's head and the body of a Chicken, with the Chicken's head on its stomach. There is also a Mushroom ontop of the Alligator's head.
- Playing with Fire
- Wounded Gazelle Gambit: Fowligator feigns a critical injury during a battle with Oslo's Fried Ricer, and delivers a quick kick while Fried Ricer's guard is down.
Missile Meal (Ebi Furai)
- Action Bomb: They're explosive, sentient Fried Prawns.
- Fragile Speedster: Missile Meals are very quick Foodons capable of dealing damage from front contact. However they're extremely fragile, so much so that even the Burnt Meatballs can defeat them in one hit.
Sir Loin (Kouki Gyuu)
- Deflector Shields: His "neck-platter" can flip over, using its underside as a shield.
- Disney Villain Death: Falls to its apparent demise after battling with Albert.
- Everything's Better with Cows
- Grievous Harm with a Body: Can detatch his own head and throw it at its enemies. Of course, it returns after being thrown.
- I Am Very British
- Improbable Weapon User: Wields a giant knife.
- Pure Energy: Sir Loin's horns can fire laser beams.
Steak King (Suteeki)
- Everything's Better with Cows
- Eye Patch Of Power: Steak King wears an eye patch on his right eye.
- Improbable Weapon User: Wields a giant steak knife.
- Precision-Guided Boomerang: Can fire his spiked wrist bands which return to him after a second or so.
- Pure Energy: Releases electric-like beams from their eyes.
- Flight: True to their name.
- Improbable Weapon User: Wields a giant fork, which can also explode when thrown.
Seafood Impasta (Pescator)
- Pure Energy: Releases electric-like beams from their antenna.
- Dual Wielding
- Improbable Weapon User: Wields a Fork and Knife.
- Kamehame Hadoken: Snack Attack can fire a giant beam of purple energy.
Sushi Ship (Funamorudou)
- Kamehame Hadoken: Sushi Ship can fire two giant beams of purple energy.
- Badass Cape: Wears a tattered red cape.
- Beam Spam: Devouron's "Dark Laser" attack.
- Death from Above: Can summon a hailstorm of meteors upon it's enemy.
- Fusion Dance: King Gorge fuses himself with the Dark Nebula to summon Devouron.
- God of Evil: Titled as the Foodon embodiment of Evil.
- Playing with Fire: Devouron's "Dark Fire" attack.
- "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"Voiced in Japanese by: Tamao HayashiVoiced in English by: Veronica Taylor
- Boisterous Weakling
- Butt-Monkey: Is viciously thrown into this position from the Big Four. She get's the worse treatment from Cole Slawter and Grill, the latter even tries to kill her off from bungling his plans.
- Cat Girl
- Cute Little Fangs
- Friend to All Living Things: After her HeelFace Turn.
- Giant Waist Ribbon
- HeelFace Turn: After being zapped by King Gorge, Chase comes to her aid and feeds her a bit of Fried Rice, which has enough energy to turn Clawdia back to Dia, and bring her to their side.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: Clawdia merely continues to pester Chase and the gang to get in Gorge's good graces, and get a promotion to the Big Four. By the end of the series, even the heroes lampshade her ineffectiveness.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: After being brought back to normal, Dia completely forgets the events that befell her as Clawdia.
- Goldfish Poop Gang: Clawdia's schemes always flip around against her, despite her best efforts.
- Laughably Evil
- Leotard of Power: Clawdia wears a red leotard as her main outfit. She ditches the leotard for a skirt when she reverts back to normal.
- Mook Promotion: With the Big Four out of commission, and the protagonists infiltrating King Gorge's Castle, Clawdia is promoted to "Top Chef". The promotion doesn't last long after she fails once again.
- Perky Female Minion
- Shipper on Deck: [*mockingly*] Coco likes Chase, Coco likes Chase.
- Smug Snake
- The Dragon: Mainly for King Gorge, but she also takes orders from the Big Four.
- A Twinkle in the Sky: She was subjected to this once along with Bolder Broth
- Wounded Gazelle Gambit: Pulls one on Pie Tin's debut episode "Pie Tin Power", tricking him into attacking Chase by framing him as a Glutton.
- You Have Failed Me: After Clawdia fails to defeat Chase and the Gang before they reach King Gorge, the King zaps her with a ray of dark magic as punishment, which eventually leads to her HeelFace Turn when Chase and the gang come to the rescue.
- Everything's Better with Cows
- Magic Missile Storm: Able to fire a volley of energy spheres from its mouth.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: The end result of a Godzilla monster and a cow.
- Tail Slap
Boulder Broth (Konso Metal)
- Playing with Fire
- Tail Slap
- Turtle Power: Designed after one.
- A Twinkle in the Sky: Was flung into the sky from defeat along with Clawdia.
Noodle-Ator (Yakiso Batoru)
Sgt. Side-Order (Gran Beret)
- Making a Splash: One of Applegator's attacks involves swinging his tail along a body of water to create large tidal waves.
- Never Smile at a Crocodile: Has an entire Crocodile body, with an Apple Pie for a head.
- Tail Slap
- Bears Are Bad News: Designed after one.
- Bowdlerise: Bearafooda is originally based on Gomadango, a sweet glutinous rice cake covered in sesame seeds. In the English dub, it's based off a Chocolate Chip Cookie.
- Mighty Glacier: Not terribly fast, but it can take a lot of damage and dish it back just as easily.
- Blow You Away: Its Fan-like tail can be used to whip up gusts of wind to blow away enemies.
Digestor (Kata Yakisoba)
- Backpack Cannon: Carries a pair on its back.
- Extendable Arms
- Homing Projectile: Can fire missiles with homing capability.
Pasta Vazoomin (Gomoku Yakisoba)
- "Glutton, Power! Glutton, Power!"
Foot soldiers of the Glutton Empire. They serve King Gorge under blind loyalty to his plans, and wield powerful Foodons to enforce the Empire's goals.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: They don't use much strategy when battling.
- Madness Mantra: The Gormandizers continuously say "Glutton, Power" over and over again.
- Mook: That's pretty much what the Gormandizers are.
- Pokémon Speak: While some Gormandizers are capable of normal speak, some are reduced to saying "Glutton" at some points.
- Zerg Rush: Their main plan of attack is to bulldoze their enemies by sheer numbers.
Wing Ding (Fry Chin)
- Waddling Head: Dread-A-Lettuce are just literally walking heads of Lettuce.
Hash Bomber (Kororon)
A high-ranking Gormandizer of the Glutton Empire. Mussels Marinara faced off against Chase in the preliminary round of the Floating Foodon Tournament and lost. After Chef Jack crashed Spring Chicken into the Glutton's ocean base, Mussels hasn't been seen since, his fate left unknown.
- Bald of Evil
- Elite Mook
- Lame Comeback: Gives this gem when Chase stands up to him.Chase: Get off my friend you overgrown sea-food pasta dish! Or i'll take those giant scissors and cut you down to size!Mussels Marinara: I bet you couldn't even cut... a coupon!
- Large Ham: He practically screams every time he speaks.
- Shear Menace: Has a giant pair of scissors on his back.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: After Mussels is seen piloting the S.S Food Fight away from the Glutton's destroyed test kitchen, he is no where to be seen or heard from for the rest of the series.
- Would Hurt a Child: He commands his Shrimp Stompura Foodon to attack Pie-Tin, and after flooring him to the brink of tears, He pins him down with his foot. Note this is happening to a five year old.
Mussels Marinara's Foodons
Shrimp Stompura (Tenmusu)
A member of King Gorge's Big Four. Cinnamonkey was the one who turned Jambalydia's granddaughter Tureen into his Glutton servant. His final campaign revolved around him invading Marmaland with his massive Foodon, Shish-Ka-Beast. It is unknown what type of Foodons Cinnamonkey excels with, but by going from the games, it is assumed he prefers Curry type. When his Foodon is defeated, Fruit Turtle restored Cinnamonkey to his true form, a green monkey.
- Animal Motifs: Obviously designed after a Monkey.
- Bare Your Midriff
- Blush Sticker
- Breath Weapon: Cinnamonkey can release a stream of flames from his mouth. He can also release yellow energy rings that hypnotize others to work for the Gluttons.
- Everything's Better with Monkeys
- Eyes Always Shut
- Mundane Utility: Has the power to spit flames and hypnotizing rings, and yet he uses these talents for cooking.
- One-Hit Kill: Can fire "Nasal Lasers" from his nose to instantly revert Foodons into Meal Tickets.
- Punny Name: His name is a pun off of "Cinnamon".
A member of King Gorge's Big Four, who specializes in seafood Foodons. Cole Slawter has plotted to turn Chase into a Glutton, though has failed on multiple occasions. After being defeated by Chase and the gang, Fruit Turtle reverts Cole Slawter to his true form, a blue bear.
- Beard of Evil
- Friendly Enemy: Cole Slawter certainly is a lot nicer than the other members of the Big Four.
- Noble Demon: Even when losing to Chase, Cole Slawter still keeps to his original promise of releasing Chef John, Coco and all the stolen food. He even calls off an attempted sneak attack by Clawdia and some Gormandizers.
- Made of Iron: survives being dropped into trap doors leading to alligators and piranha fish.
- Precision-Guided Boomerang: Cole Slawter can throw a red cleaver in a boomerang fashion, as you can imagine, it returns to him flawlessly.
- Pure Energy: Can release two beams from his hands. He can also create a large Energy Ball.
- The Brute: Obviously the strongest of the Big Four.
Cole Slawter's Foodons
Sizzler (Kama Meshia)
- Improbable Weapon User: Wields a Wooden Paddle.
- Incendiary Exponent: Fires weaponized stir-fry out of his head, which explodes like fireworks.
- Just for Pun: When Fried Ricer ticks him off enough, he takes off the cover on his head while saying, "My hat goes off to you!"
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: In the English dub, he sounds like Peter Lorre
- Poisoned Weapons: According to Chef John, Sizzler's paddle has been poisoned. Evident by a purple trail of liquid oozing out from the end.
- Pokémon Speak: Oddly switches between this ad normal speaking.
- Combat Tentacles
- Poison Is Corrosive: Octopoison's Ink can eat away at solid rock in a instant.
- Tentacled Terror: Based on a... well, Octopus.
A member of King Gorge's Big Four, who specializes with Chinese Cooked Foodons. At a time, she turned Kayla and Pie Tin into Gluttons by using Apple Pie seasoned with Glutton Magic while she was disguised as an old lady. After she failed, King Gorge's vision in the sky reverted her back to her true form, a two-tailed fox.
- Anime Chinese Girl
- Blow You Away: Rose's fans can release powerful gusts of wind. She can also use them to gain temporary flight.
- Combat Hand Fan: Rose's main weapons.
- Hard Work Hardly Works: From the get go, its pretty obvious that, even though Chase has fought many other Foodons and Gluttons, Rose has more experience is just more cut-throat with her tactics. The only real reason chase won was because of a special topping that powered up his foodons conveniently supposed to be growing in a nearby field. She's also a victim of this herself, despite taking out one of her opponents most crucial foodons, King George decides that she has performed unsatisfactory anyway and turns her into a fox.
- Hero Killer: manages to off Fruit Turtle in her last battle.
- Ma'am Shock: She becomes visibly irritated when Chase constantly calls her a "Has Been".
- Nice Hat
- Took a Level in Badass: Inverted, in an odd "meta" example of the inversion of this trope, as in the original obscure Bistro Recipe video games, Rose Marinade was the last Big 4 member the player had to defeat. Here in the anime, she's only the third.
Rose Marinade's Foodons
Spring Chicken (Harumaki)
- Blow You Away
- Playing with Fire: Can release a stream of flames its beak.
- The Phoenix: It's design is quite similar to a Phoenix, despite its name.
Dim-Sumthin' Wild (Red Shawlong)
Dim-Sumthin' Blue (Blue Shawlong)
Dim-Sumthin' Else (Yellow Shawlong)
Dim-Sumthin' Special (Green Shawlong)
- HeelFace Turn: One of Rose Marinade's Dim-Sumthin' Specials was taken by Chase in order to complete Feastivus. It doesn't seem to mind any.
- Our Dragons Are Different
- Prehensile Tail
- Tail Slap
Dim-Sum Deluxe (Big Shawlong)
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Dim-Sum Deluxe's bowl-like head spins around to release it's broth.
- Fusion Dance: A combination of Dim-Sumthin' Wild, Dim-Sumthin' Blue, Dim-Sumthin' Else and Dim-Sumthin' Special.
- Making a Splash: Fires red streams of broth from its bowl-like head.
- Our Dragons Are Different
A member of King Gorge's Big 4 and the most powerful of the bunch. Grill tried to use his Butcherbot to assist King Gorge's world domination plot. After Gazmacho, Scarinara, and Gobblebot destroyed his cyborg form, he re-emerged back to his normal bat form.
- Dirty Coward: Grill won't hesitate to flee from an unwinnable situation, regularly leaving Clawdia and his own Foodons to fend for themselves.
- Electronic Eye: His left eye is replaced by a mechanical one.
- Eye Beams: Grill's Mechanical Eye can release powerful energy beams.
- Mind-Control Device: Grill provides Clawdia with special helmets that are placed upon Foodons, and forcibly commands them to do her bidding.
- Mobile-Suit Human: His true form within his cybornetic body was a small bat, who also has a mechanical eye..
- Nice Hat
- Took a Level in Badass: An odd "meta" example of this trope, as in the original obscure Bistro Recipe video games, Grill was the third Big 4 member the player had to defeat. Here in the anime, he's the last.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Has tried to oust Clawdia in multiple ways, including sabotaging Pasta Vazoomin to explode to both rid of Clawdia and Chase.
Tank-N-Cheese (Grill Tank)
- Backpack Cannon: Tank-N-Cheese has four cannons on it's body, able to fire a relentless assault of fire balls.
- Fire-Breathing Weapon: The four cannons can also release streams of flames.
- Homing Projectile: Tank-N-Cheese's fire balls can slightly angle themselves to follow targeted enemies.
- I'm Melting!: Tank-N-Cheese meets it's demise this way, melting from Feastivus' fire breath, and exploding by a kick from Fried Ricer.
- Tank Goodness: If the name wasn't enough to give it away, Tank-N-Cheese is styled after a tank.
- Whip It Good: Tank-N-Cheese has two extendable and retractable noodles, used to grapple and strike its target.
Mouse Special (Jinghis Khan)
- Bag of Kidnapping: Tried this method to catch the Burnt Meatballs so Chase can't call on Feastivus.
- Cool Sword: Wields a scimitar into battle.
- Fragile Speedster: Pretty quick on its feet to dodge attacks, but was taken out by Coco in one shot.
- Informed Species: The anime plays off Mouse Special as, well, a mouse. The problem is that his design is clearly modeled after a Sheep.
- Morphic Resonance: Some of his transformations either maintain the tail or his horns.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Has currently transformed into Kayla, Albert, Chase, and Coco.
Shakin' Bacon/Porkie Pie (Megaton Katsu)
- Brainwashed and Crazy: After being captured by Gormandizers, Porkie Pie was subjected to experiments that transformed him into Shakin' Bacon, serving the Glutton Empire. It got better after Jumbalydia started talking to it.]]
- Delicious Distraction: While trying to capture the Meatballs, it gets distracted by a broken silo containing Oil, and begins consuming it.
- Distinguishing Mark: Has a small star tattoo in its left ear, which allowed Jumbalydia to identify it as her old Foodon, Porkie Pie.
- Epic Flail: Wields a giant spiked flail.
- HeelFace Turn: After remembering his past life as Porkie Pie, he turns on Clawdia and the Gluttons themselves.
- Pig Man: Designed to be this.
Scarinara (Niku Miso Men)
Gobblebot (Tantan Men)
A group of Pig-Themed Foodons with cabbage heads for bodies. Long ago, these Foodons were the cause of generating the Swine Flu virus across mountain village of Hamsterdam, but the sickness and foodons were driven away by a chef only known as the "Grub Guru". They were under direct command of Clawdia for a short time to steal an ancient Relic in the mountain village of Hamsterdam. Alone, the Pig-Outs are no threat, but when together they're fairly formidable, even more so when they combine to create Slop-Suey, a gargantuan beast which was the direct cause of the Swine Flu.
- Blow You Away: Slop-Suey can release rough gusts of wind from snorting.
- Eyes Always Shut: The Pig-Out Foodons have this look on their faces.
- Fusion Dance: Dozens of Pig-Out foodons combine to create Slop-Suey.
- Pig Man: Slop-Suey is designed with this in mind.
- Spikes of Villainy: Slop-Suey wears a purple spike collar around its neck.
- Zerg Rush: Pig-Outs apply this tactic of attack most often.
Two twin chefs who were participants of the Floating Foodon Tournament and lost to Albert.
- Half-Identical Twins
- Not Cheating Unless You Get Caught: As it shows, the Floating Foodon Tournament is divided into three elimination rounds, the first round is a one on one, second round is a Tag Team match, and the third round is a Three on Three. Barb and Cue deliberately compete together against Albert and use two Swede Demons against Albert's lone Cowboyritto. The announcer is perfectly fine with this and doesn't out right disqualify them. It could be argued that in the original game, Swede Demon was shown to be a pair of Foodons from one Meal Ticket (In the same rule of Dugtrio and Magneton being composed of multiple creatures to make a singular Pokemon). Barb and Cue on the other hand used two, which implies the Swede Demons were separate.
- Odango Hair: Barb has a pair.
- Sibling Team
- Theme Twin Naming: Their names are Barb and Cue (Barbecue).
Swede Demon (Nikudaan)
A Sentai team of six Burger-Themed Foodons, comprising of Ground-Chuck (BurRed/Hamburger), Jamburger (BurBlue/Double Burger), Veggi-Myte (BurGreen, Lettuce Burger), Cheeseburger (BurYellow), Medium Rare (BurPink/Chicken Burger) and Well-Done (BurBlack/Rice Burger). Originally, these Foodons were created to fight off the Gluttons, however King Gorge cast a spell over Five of the Six Burgers, and sent them to work under Rose Marinade as her enforcers. The sixth burger, Well-Done, sought to break the spell off his comrades, and agreed to capture Chase for Rose Marinade, in exchange for the Burger Brigade's freedom. Chase and the Gang defeat the Burger Brigade together, and break the hypnotizing spell.
- Badass Cape: For Well-Done
- Brainwashed and Crazy: The main five Burgers are hypnotized to serve Rose Marinade, only Well-Done is conscious.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Despite his intimidating color scheme and appearance, Well-Done isn't all that bad a guy.
- Drop the Hammer: The main five wield Squeaky Hammers.
- I Did What I Had to Do: Well-Done attempts to capture Chase and bring him to Rose Marinade in exchange for the Burger Brigade's freedom.
- Improbable Weapon User: The fact the main five members wield novelty items as weapons.
- Scarf Of Asskicking: The five main members of the brigade all wear one. Well-Done wears a Badass Cape instead.
- Large Ham
- Shout-Out: Guess to what.
- Wings Do Nothing: Medium Rare has a pair of wings stuck on her head, they're not used for any aviation.
- "These Foodons are mine, and i'll do what I want with them!"Voiced in English by: Sean Schemmel
A hot-headed chef that participated in the Floating Foodon Tournament. He defeated Pie Tin in the first round, but lost to Chase in the Double Battle round. He is later revealed to have a grandfather named Crock Pop.
- Bad Boss: He beats his Foodons after poor performances, which Chase calls him out on.
- Cute Little Fangs
- Facial Markings: Whisker like marks on his cheeks.
- Shonen Hair
- Training from Hell: As a student of the Gruel Academy, he's subjected to this. But even through all the rough exorcises he goes through, they don't seem to phase him.
- Troubling Unchildlike Behavior: Beating a Foodon is not something a kid his age should be doing.
Juice Man (Unii Doru)
- Boxing Battler: Brawls mostly with his fist
- Combat Pragmatist: Performs foot stomps to catch enemies off guard before slugging them in the face.
- Spikes of Villainy: Unlike most examples though there's a good reason for it; he's a Sea Urchin juice foodon.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Its surprising to, as Juice man is set up as Chet's main foodon during his first appearance.
Pound Cake (Yaki Onigiri)
- Bowdlerise: He's Fried Onigiri (fish) and he's named after a pastry in the English version.
- Delinquent Hair
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: The English dub gives a nod to Elvis Presley with his Verbal Tic.
- Prehensile Hair: Can fire off needles shaped from his hair.
- Use Your Head: Uses close ranged headbutts to attack.
- Verbal Tic: Using Elvis' famous one liner "Thank you, Thank you very much".
Rap Scallion (Niku Man)
- Voiced in English by: Matt Mitler
Chet's grandfather. He runs a boot camp called Gruel Academy for Foodon chefs that Chase once went to. It was attacked by Clawdia who wanted to steal a secret scroll that contained the training secrets of the Elite Chefs held there. In the video games, Crock Pop was originally a Foodon, and was based on Banbanji.
- Voiced in English by: Sean Schemmel
Chef Jack's old friend who has given up fighting a long time ago. When it came to creating a Deluxe Foodon, Chef Jack asked for Davey's help into having Davey's Foodon Shrimp Daddy participate, which originally, Davey Gravey declines the offer. When Clawdia and Grill attacked and destroyed his house with Tank 'n' Cheese, Shrimp Daddy protected his master. After Feastivus defeated the two Gluttons, Davey Gravy let Shrimp Daddy go with Chase.
A young female chef that participated on the Floating Foodon Tournament and lost to Chase. She seems to be very popular with the boys.
- Cry Cute: She cries when she's defeated
- Dude Magnet: All the boys watching E. Claire fight were instantly smitten by her. It was no surprise they were extremely disappointed when she lost.
- Giant Poofy Sleeves
- Girlish Pigtails
- Modesty Shorts: Wears a pair under her skirt.
- Sweet Tooth: Judging from how she was introduced, she only has eyes for dessert.
E. Claire's Foodons
Years ago, Master Flambé was a great chef who served Princess Cupcake. When she ordered Master Flambé to make her a pizza, he got to work in perfecting one. Unfortunately, Princess Cupcake got impatient and went into town for one. This ended up depressing Master Flambé. Some years later, his Foodons Slice and Frenchy Le Toast roam in his abandoned mansion in the Flambé Forest. Clawdia had tricked Slice and Frenchy into abducting Kayla in order to attack Chase. When Master Flambé's ghost arrived, Clawdia took flight as the ghost mistook Kayla as Princess Cupcake (as both of them had the same hair style). When Kayla enjoyed Master Flambé's pizza, the ghost left to the afterlife with his Foodons.
- Unfinished Business: Flambé's ghost only proceeds to the afterlife after Kayla (who Flabio mistakes as the Princess) complement's his pizza.
Flabio Flambé's Foodons
Frenchy Le Toast
All:A group of Foodons who lived in a canyon outside of Dusty Town when the town's Foodons were enslaved by the people led by Mayor Slim Rations. Their mission was to free the Foodons from their indentured servitude to the humans, by first stealing the Secret Sauce, "Salsa Especial", from the town. When in their canyon, one of the Foodon Banditos spotted Chase and his group inside one of their wagons, causing the two groups to attack. During their fight with Chase and Pie Tin, one of the smaller Foodons (referred to as Little Fudgy by Tacquito) was in danger of being crushed by a falling rock and Chase saved the Foodon. Tacquito called off the attack upon witnessing this and stated that Chase's group are not like the inhabitants of Dusty Town.
When Clawdia attacked Dusty Town with Doughnasour to steal the Salsa Especial, the Foodon Banditos helped Chase to fight Doughnasour and keep Dusty Town safe, which resulted in Tacquito getting badly injured when he protected Mayor Slim Rations. After Clawdia and Doughnasour were defeated, Mayor Slim Rations used the Salsa Especial to heal Tacquito. Dusty Town managed to make peace with the Foodon Banditos and started treating their Foodons right.
- Cowboy: All the Bandito members are dressed up as Cowboys.
- Family-Friendly Firearms: In the dub, all of the Bandito's pistols are changed to Mustard and Ketchup guns, much like Hot-Doggone It's weapons.
Tacquito (Taco Star)
Fry Slinger (Potato)
- Edible Ammunition: Fry Slinger is able to fire a barrage of French Fries from his head.
- Shout-Out: Fry Slinger's voice and Verbal Tic is extremely similar to Karl Childer's from Sling Blade. Even Fry Slinger's name is rather close to the movie's title.
- Verbal Tic: "Mmm-hmm"
Chili Dog (Hot Dogger)
- Playing with Fire: Able to release a stream of flames from its mouth.
An old lady who wears a pot of jambalaya on her head. She is the leader of the "Hot Peppers", an underground network of Rebel Chefs gathered together to bring down King Gorge and the Glutton Empire. During one mission, she lost her granddaughter Tureen to Cinnamonkey. When collaborating with Chase to free Kayla, Pie Tin, Oslo, and Albert, Jambalydia was able to use her jambalaya trick to break the Glutton spell on Tureen. Like Crock Pop, Jambalydia was originally a Foodon in the video games, and based on the Bibimbap.
- Edible Ammunition: She can forcibly eject the jambalaya on her head in a blast of purple energy from the top of her head towards her enemies. It is also able to break hypnotic spells placed upon them if they were to ingest it.
- Voice Changeling: Jambalydia can perfectly mimic other voices from just hearing them once.
- "Hey, who's the "jerk" around here?!"
A chicken curry Foodon who lives in the middle of Lake Molasses on Banana Island. It dutifully guards an islet made of curry powder, which Chef John challenges Kayla and Chase to take.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Against Jerk Chicken. It didn't even stand a chance against three Foodons.
- No-Sell: Jerk Chicken can walk through the incredibly viscous Lake Molasses without getting stuck, hypothetically giving him a home field advantage. This isn't the case.
- Welcome to the Caribbean, Mon!: Jerk Chicken speaks with a Jamaican accent.
A chef hailing from Marmaland. Kima participated in the Floating Foodon Tournament where he defeated Chef Salvador, but lost to Albert. It was later revealed that he was a servant of King Hungry the Ate.
- An Axe to Grind: Uses this on one occasion.
- Catchphrase: "Hey, whaddia gonna do, huh?"
- Kima shares this catch phrase with King Hungry, and the rest of Marmaland's people.
- Mood-Swinger: Kima along with the rest of Marmaland's residents fluctuate from being upset and happy almost instantly.
- You Gotta Have Green Hair
- Improbable Weapon User: Wields a small spoon.
Tropical Punch (Tokonatssun)
The king of Marmaland. He's not very bright, and thought he could become a Dishwizard just by announcing it and making merchandise. He created Fruit Turtle and allowed it to go with Chase.
- A God Am I: King Hungry proclaims to be a Dish Wizard, a Chef of the highest caliber. This is certainly not the case.
- Adipose Rex
- Big Eater
- Catchphrase: "Hey, whaddia gonna do huh?"
- King Hungry shares this catch phrase with Kima, and the rest of Marmaland's people.
- Informed Ability: As Kima puts it, he can whip up a mean Grilled Cheese. However his aptitude for cooking is never shown. And no, placing an armful of fruit in a pile and calling it a "Fruit Salad" doesn't count.
- Mood-Swinger: King Hungry, along with the rest of Marmaland's residents fluctuate from being upset and happy almost instantly.
- Wings Do Nothing: Has a pair of pink feathery wings on his back for decoration.
A Spanish chef that participated on the Floating Foodon Tournament and lost to Kima.
The Mayor of Dusty Town. After a certain amount of Foodons were made, the Mayor ordered all the extra Meal Tickets to be confiscated and dumped in an undisclosed location, and forced the Foodons into a life of servitude to Dusty Town's citizens.
A fellow Hot Peppers agent and friend of Jambalydia. When Grill abducted the real Olive, he sent a robot duplicate of her to spy on Jambalydia. Clawdia mistook the robot duplicate for the real one when she tried to prove herself to Grill.
Jambalydia's blond-haired granddaughter with black horns. She sports a large steak on her shoulders and a Shabu-shabu as part of her dress. When Tureen and Jambalydia were spying on the Gluttons, Jambalydia's stench gave them away and they ended up captured. Jambalydia got away, but Tureen was turned into a Glutton by Cinnamonkey where her appearance lacked the steak and Shabu-shabu parts of her and wearing a female version of the Glutton Gormandizer outfit. When Kayla and the others were looking for Chase (who went missing after the destruction of the Glutton's ocean base) and Chef Jack (who was posing as Chef John at the time), they ended up captured by Tureen and the Glutton Gormandizers and taken to a Glutton base in the mountains. Tureen also helped Clawdia in the creation of Chowderheads. When Chase came to the rescue, Jambalydia used her powers to break the spell on Tureen. Like Crock Pop and Jambalydia, Tureen was originally a Foodon in the "Bistro Recipe" games.