Masami Iwasaki is a Japanese voice actor born on October 25, 1971, in Tokyo, Japan.
Most but not all of his roles are minions or ruffians. If he plays a good guy, he's likely to be a male Tsundere.
Some of Masami Iwasaki's roles are:
- Alfonso in Gunslinger Girl
- Bighorn in Beast Wars II
- Hardhead in Beast Wars Neo
- Build Cyclone and Wrecker Hook in Transformers: Car Robots
- Dr. Emmanuel Klipse in the Japanese dub of Monsuno
- Hanayaider in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger
- Iemitsu Sawada in Katekyō Hitman Reborn!
- Iruka in Jewelpet Sunshine
- Isono (Roland) in Yu-Gi-Oh!
- The Jikochuu in Doki Doki Pretty Cure
- Keisuke Itonokogiri (Dick Gumshoe) in the anime adaptation of Ace Attorney
- Kouji Kuroki in Eyeshield 21
- Lotten (Lawton) in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
- Norway in Axis Powers Hetalia
- Power Shark in Beast Saga
- Raoh in Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
- Ryuji Goda in the Yakuza series
- Headmaster Samejima (Chancellor Sheppard) in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- Sakekaasu (Seaslug) and Prof. Otokoyama (Coach Mountain) in Medabots
- Skyquake and Dreadwing in the Japanese dub of Transformers Prime
- Yoshiro Akazawa and Hiyoshi Wakashi in The Prince of Tennis
- ZZ in Jo Jos Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders