Cookies introduced in LINE
Cookies introduced in Ovenbreak
Cookies in General
- Anthropomorphic Food: They're all gingerbread people, shape-shifting marshmallow, Cookie Robot, dragons, and Space Doughnut.
- Awesome, but Impractical/Crippling Overspecialization: Cookies that rely on certain power-up jellies or potions. While their point output and speed can be very easy to high-score with, the fact that they require certain jellies hinders them immensely in multiple lands. It can be downplayed or averted with certain pets, combi bonuses, or treasures.
- Badass Adorable: Comes with the art style.
- Edible Theme Naming: For the most part. Comes with the "Cookie" (or "Doughnut" in Space Doughnut's case).
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Almost all cookies have a tie-in pet that gives them a bonus and complements their abilities.
- Vague Age: In real life, unless they have softened or spoiled, it would be difficult to determine the age of a cookie. Same case for the game.
- Ambiguous Gender: We dont even know their full face, what hope for the gender?
- Paper-Thin Disguise: They may look different from any other Cookie, but their subtle hint of a face may tell otherwise...
- By-the-Book Cop: He is a firm believer of playing fair!
The scientist who invented Ion Cookie Robot.
- Ambiguous Gender: Aloe's gender is currently unknown.
- Ambiguous Situation: If the fact he built B3-4R is true, there is a question as to how their primary directive of 'world domination' got there in spite of never having seen the outside world. Did Aloe Cookie already programmed this into the directory? Or is Cyborg Cookie the one who reprogrammed it?
- Big Good: Of the AI Run event; they help Gingerbrave in stopping the calamities that have taken place, first with Ion Cookie Robot, then with Cyborg Cookie.
- The Engineer: Considering the fact Aloe Cookie is the one who augmented Cyborg Cookie's Artificial Limbs, invented Ion Cookie Robot, and possibly Ion's pet B3-4R, it is safe to say they are this.
- I Did What I Had to Do: Aloe Cookie's reasoning to help out Cyborg Cookie even without their permission, something Cyborg Cookie chews them out on. Even if the reasoning is completely genuine, Aloe Cookie themselves is knew this reasoning won't excuse for any action that caused pain to Cyborg Cookie and decided to ask for their permission next time should the need arises.
A typical Artichoke Cookie's day in the vibrant tropical fruit paradise? Start the morning with an energetic BOOM-BOOM-BOOM to wake up the dwellers of Trpoical Soda Archipelago. Perform a myriad of drum pieces, including the famous "Nappin' Under the Palm Tree" after lunch. DO not forget to tap on coconuts and slap on a turtle's shell. Play the drum even in the realm of dreams... After all, there are no reasons to stop the beat!
When Artichoke Cookie begins the performance, everyone starts moving to the rhythm, be it Cookie fishers or the fish (the latter never miss such an opportunity to escape). The whole archipelago shakes and swings!
- Ambiguous Gender
- Confirmed to be male in Hello! Brave Cookies
- Ascended Extra: Overlapping with Promoted to Playable; While he has yet to be playable in Cookie Run: Ovenbreak, he is a playable character in Hello! Brave Cookies.
- Hero of Another Story: In a meta sense, while Artichoke Cookie is not playable in the Ovenbreak yet, he is playable in another game.
- Magic Music: Mango Cookie explains that he summons fish by playing his drums.
- Ambiguous Gender
- Bodyguarding a Badass: Subverted. While they do act as the bodyguard for the badass Yogurt Cream Cookie, effectively following him everywhere as commanded; Lilac Cookie seems to be a little haphazard about actually protecting him and either goes to the extreme of potentially harming him when saving him, or not trying at all.
- The Quiet One: Oddly enough, Yogurt Cream Cookie can practically understand what Lilac Cookie is 'talking' about much to Alchemist Cookie's confusion.
Red Cheerleader Cookie
- Five-Second Foreshadowing: During the Costume Gacha cutscene, her and her team (alongside Cheerleader Cookie and her team) appears on screen pulling out the red carpet. You will guarantee to have an Ultra-Rare Costume very soon.
- Graceful Loser: Accepts the her defeat in Cheer-Off against Cheerleader Cookie and her team.
- The Rival: To Cheerleader Cookie, as she serves as the boss for Cheerleader Cookie's Island Of Memories.
- Friendly Rivalry: Eventually become this with Cheerleader Cookie