- Animate Inanimate Object: They're all gingerbread people (except for Space Doughnut).
- Awesome, but Impractical/Crippling Overspecialization: Cookies that rely on certain power-up jellies or potions. While their point output and speed can be very easy to high-score with, the fact that they require certain jellies hinders them immensely in multiple lands. Can be downplayed or averted with certain pets, combi bonuses, or treasures.
- Badass Adorable: Comes with the art style.
- Edible Theme Naming: Of course.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Almost all cookies have a tie-in pet that gives them a bonus and complements their abilities.
- Vague Age
Korean: 용감한 쿠키군 yong-gamhan kukigun
What a determined cookie! Defying his destiny, he escaped from the Witch's grasp and paved the way for others to follow. Energy upgrades will make him stronger.
Upgrades increase his energy level and his braveness (in both LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak).
- A Child Shall Lead Them: The Children's Day event had him as one of the listed cookies.
- Charlie Brown Baldness
- The Hero
- The Leader
- Nude-Colored Clothes: Even with his latest Ovenbreak costume. The description lampshades this.But...is he really dressed? Is he?
- The Team Normal: His special ability is listed as how brave he is, which doesn't have any effect on gameplay whatsoever.
Korean: 명랑한 쿠키양 myeonglaghan kukiyang
She's half gingerbread, half brains. Running is one way out of a problem, but she can think of a gazillion other solutions. She's so smart she found a way to get extra XP every time.
She boosts experience gained in LINE Cookie Run by a percentage that increases with upgrades. In Ovenbreak, her power is different; Candy Jelly appears while she is running, and upgrades increase the frequency at which those jellies appear.
Buttercream Choco Cookie
Korean: 버터크림 초코쿠키 beotokeulim chokokuki
Justifying his nickname "Rich," Buttercream Choco Cookie knows how to handle his Coins, with positive returns on all investments. He wouldn't share his secret, but a source tells us he particularly likes clean energy. note
He can boost the coins earned in a run by a certain percentage, which increases with upgrades.
- Doting Parent: To Cheesecake Cookie.
- Nice Hat: Though, it's hard to tell whether the hat is the icing on top of his head, or just the cherry.
- Uncle Pennybags
Korean: 구름맛 쿠키 guleummas kuki
Her dream is to dance in the clouds. Cloud Cookie's energetic persona makes Power Jellies last longer. note
Her ability makes powerups last a certain amount of time longer; that amount of time increases with upgrades.
- Blinding Bangs: Not even the speed from Bonus Time or a Blast Jelly clears them from her face.
- New-Age Retro Hippie: Her appearance gives off shades of this.
Korean: 쿠키앤크림 쿠키 kukiaenkeulim kuki
A delicious mix of cookie and cream, she enjoys knitting in front of a warm oven. Years of running taught her to manage the scarce Energy pool well and, even with advanced arthritis, she is fierce competition to all the youngsters. note
Her energy drains more slowly than other cookies, with upgrades increasing the percentage slower.
- Cool Old Lady
- Never Mess with Granny: Runs just as fast as all the other cookies, despite arthritis.
Korean: 딸기맛 쿠키 ttalgimas kuki
As shy as a cookie can get, she prefers Bonus Time to all the running. She'd stay there forever if she could.
In LINE Cookie Run, she spends more time in Bonus Time than other Cookies, with upgrades increasing the extra time. This is changed in Ovenbreak; there, she collects Strawberry Jellies that are worth more points than normal Jellies, with the amount of extra points increasing with upgrades.
Boarder Cookie / Skater Cookie
Korean: 보더맛 쿠키 bodeomas kuki
Inseparable with his limited edition Sugar Cane Board, Boarder Cookie lives on the fast lane. If crumbs are not flying around, it ain't fast enough. Not everyone can handle a Boarder Cookie, but if you dare to, prepare for a sweet ride.
In both LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak, he moves faster than all the other Cookies, with upgrades increasing his speed.
- Adaptational Wimp: In terms of rank, he gets hit with this harder than Strawberry, as he too is Common.
- Arguably applies traditionally as well. Though his ability remains unchanged, the speed of Ovenbreak is noticeably slower than LINE Cookie Run, so while he's still the fastest, he's not as fast.
- Cool Board: Shaped like a candy cane and, apparently, limited addition.
- Eye-Obscuring Hat: His eyes are always hidden by his cap.
- Implausible Boarding Skills: While it's a traditional skateboard, the fact that he takes it with him over all the treacherous terrain the Cookies traverse qualifies him.
Korean: 커피맛 쿠키 keopimas kuki
A classic example of a city Cookie, she refuses to start the day without a cup of coffee. She loves meeting up with friends, shopping for designer bags, and Pilates. Infused with strong coffee, she recovers faster with each Energy Potion. note
Her ability grants her more health restoration when picking up a potion. The extra recovery increases with upgrades.
- Character Blog: She was in charge of the Cookie Run Facebook page before it was converted to the Facebook page for Ovenbreak.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Her description definitely makes her out to be a girly girl, and she wears a purple jacket at all times.
- Long Hair Is Feminine: Comes down to below her waist.
- Must Have Caffeine
Korean: 산타맛 쿠키 santamas kuki
It's the cookie you can meet after being a good child for the whole year. It is said that it was baked in a faraway land and crawled into the oven through the Witch's chimney. This Cookies loves giving presents more than receiving them and goes around handing out special, but certainly pretty odd gifts for everyone. note
His ability grants extra coins and experience at the end of a run, with the extra amounts increasing with upgrades. In Ovenbreak, due to the drastically different systems of experience accumulation and coin multipliers, his ability instead is to create flying gift sacks that can be collected during a run to contribute to a Daily Mission offered around Christmas.
- Adaptational Wimp: Those Ovenbreak gift sacks don't actually award points when collected, so using Ginger Claus outside of the Christmas season is essentially pointless.
- Blatant Lies: "I'm not the Cookie you think I am!" Given that this line comes from Ovenbreak, where he isn't even a Cookie of his own...
- Odd Name Out: Only Cookie in the game to not have the word "Cookie" in his name.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Look closely at that skull button...
- Exaggerated in Ovenbreak, where he is a costume attached to the Cookie in question.
- Temporary Online Content: He could be obtained as a part of the Christmas 2014 event, and only that event. Unlike other seasonal items and events, Ginger Claus has not been offered again, so if you didn't get him during that one event, you'll never get him.
- Additionally, the Ginger Claus costume for Gingerbright in Ovenbreak was offered for a limited period of time in December 2017 and 2018.
Korean: 용사맛 쿠키 yongsamas kuki
Armed with white chocolate reinforced by milk bubbles, Knight Cookie is a living legend. It is said that he fights dragons for exercise, conjures a horse from thin air and can ride faster and longer than any knight in the history of Cookies.
In both LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak, he speeds up significantly after collecting a Blast powerup, with upgrades increasing the length of the blast.
- Compressed Hair: He has long hair, but only a small curl of it can be seen sticking out of his helmet.
- Knight in Shining Armor
- Save the Princess: Cited in one of his introduction lines. (He will still say this line even if she's his relay.)
- White and Grey Morality: While his action of cutting the dragon's tail AND wiping out almost every dragons is considered heroic, it may not be so for a few other Cookies.
- Wild Hair: The comics (though of questionable canon status) reveal him to have long, untamable blond hair.
Korean: 근육맛 쿠키 geun-yugmas kuki
Muscle Cookie recipe requires protein powder and at least 3 weeks of kneading (the longer the better). Such rigorous cooking process prepared him to push through most obstacles without losing Energy. Consistent upgrades will strengthen his crust even more.
His abilities in LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak differ significantly. In LINE Cookie Run, he is invincible to obstacles some of the time, and he is invincible more of the time with upgrades. In Ovenbreak, he throws a kettlebell to destroy objects, earning more destruction points with upgrades. Additionally, Magic Candy allows him to throw a giant dumbbell for more destruction points, after throwing the kettlebell a certain number of times.
- The Big Guy
- In the Hood: Wears a black hood reminiscent of a medieval executioner, but he wields a cane instead of an axe.
- Top-Heavy Guy: His biceps are as big as his head, but his legs actually look slightly thinner than the other Cookies'.
Korean: 공주맛 쿠키 gongjumas kuki
The royal family's darling, she always gets her way. Don't be fooled by the adorable smile and cute hairdo. Princess Cookie had some serious martial arts training growing up. She's fearless, knowing that her whipped cream petticoat is as good as a shield.
Her abilities in LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak are quite different. In LINE Cookie Run, she takes less damage from hitting obstacles, with upgrades increasing the percent less damage. Ovenbreak gives her a completely different ability: she creates Pink Heart Jellies at given intervals, and creates them more frequently with upgrades.
Korean: 좀비맛 쿠키 jombimas kuki
Made from moldy ingredients, Zombie Cookie was thoroughly underbaked and slopped carelessly with strawberry jam and melted chocolate. As he can revive easily, he is really only worried about falling into holes.
His ability is the same in both LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak, but it manifests differently. He can revive himself after running out of Energy a certain number of times with a certain amount of Energy. In LINE Cookie Run, upgrades increased the number of times he could revive (but the energy upon reviving actually dropped with the upgrades). In Ovenbreak, upgrades increase the energy he revives with, and the number of times he can revive (but this is much less frequent).
- Ambiguous Gender: Although in LINE this cookie uses he/him, when brought to Ovenbreak, any pronouns were omitted. Zombie Cookies Halloween event Alice in wonderland costume highlights this trope.
- Determinator: His ability lets him revive several times and continue running, giving an impression of perseverance.
- Mad Eye: One of his eyes is a small dot while the other is pretty normal-sized.
- Our Zombies Are Different
- Symbol Swearing: He can speak in English, but just not in this quote. And chances are, he isn't actually swearing.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: He is afraid of plants, to the point that he's afraid of Herb Cookie of all cookies.
Korean: 탐험가맛 쿠키 tamheomgamas kuki
This cookie has traveled far and wide, beyond the realm of the Witch. All other Cookies thought he was a legend, but he's back and will guide others into uncharted territories of a new exciting world. His thirst for the unknown is unquenchable and will continue to roam the wide world as long as he can.
He can jump into glowing holes into an underground chamber filled with coins (and a Mystery Box, infrequently), but also obstacles along the way. In Ovenbreak, his ability works completely differently; he instead enters the ancient ruins in front of him when his gauge is full, and he will not collide with obstacles. The ruins contain Rope Jellies which Adventurer Cookie can latch on in order to attract Gem Jellies as he swings. He has a Magic Candy which causes Shiny Gem Jellies to appear in the ruins, which increase in point value with upgrades.
- Adventurer Outfit
- Bold Explorer
- Call-Back: His description in Ovenbreak makes references to Dragon's Valley (a legendary dragon) and Primeval Jungle (a kingdom in ruins) back in LINE.
- Dub Name Change: From Explorer to Adventurer.
- Expy: Of Indiana Jones.
- Fedora of Asskicking
- Instant Knots: In Ovenbreak, Adventurer can swing on ropes, resembling his inspiration Indy even further.
- No Hero to His Valet
- The Runaway
- Secretly Wealthy
Korean: 연금술사맛 쿠키 yeongumsulsamas kuki
Made from the freshest of grapes said to have descended from the heavens, this smart cookie only cares about one thing: Research! Not only can she calculate the value of all matter in her head, she can figure out what elements to add to transform it! But she knows that being lazy or sitting idly by will achieve nothing! To get something of value, you have to give something of value in return - that's the Alchemist Cookie's theory.
She uses alchemy at given intervals, jumping to switch what kind of alchemy is used, and double jumping to deploy that alchemy when it's ready. Upgrades allow the alchemy to be used more frequently. The kinds of alchemy that she can use depend on which game you're playing.
- Alchemy Is Magic: Uses alchemy to create Bear Jellies, Coins, or Powerups (the last two only in LINE) out of thin air
- Bag of Spilling: Her two alchemy options in Ovenbreak both relate to Bear Jellies; as a result, they resemble only one of her alchemy abilities from LINE Cookie Run. Her coin alchemy and powerup alchemy from LINE have been removed for Ovenbreak.
- Brother-Sister Team: If put in a relay with Vampire Cookie.
- Nerd Glasses
- Shoutout: Her theory is a reference to the principle of Equivalent Exchange from Fullmetal Alchemist
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Active and stingy compared to Vampire Cookie's lazy demeanor.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The responsible sibling.
- The Smart Girl
- Smart People Wear Glasses
Korean: 천사맛 쿠키 cheonsamas kuki
Still a baby, Angel Cookie is slowly mastering the art of flying. For now, it got merely one inch off the ground. It cannot fly cause the wings are not fully grown yet, not because of its disproportionately larger head (as some Cookies claim). The Magnetic Aura is as strong as ever though, easily catching all nearby Jellies and Coins.
This cookie's ability is a constant Magnetic Aura, in both LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak. Upgrades increase the strength of this Magnetic Aura. Ovenbreak gave them a Magic Candy which periodically produces Feather Jellies
- Ambiguous Gender: Like other cookies later on the page, Angel isn't referred to with he or she pronouns, so they're interpreted to be nonbinary by the fandom.
- Cheerful Child
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold
- Our Angels Are Different
- Took a Level in Badass: Their Ovenbreak Magic Candy vastly increased their scoring potential since the feather jellies are worth so many points, especially with their Jelly Walker costume, which adds 1000 points to each one
Korean: 풋사과맛 쿠키 pus-sawagmas kuki
This cute little cookie loves apple shaped balloons and alphabet bubbles. No other Cookie can rival her powerful innocent creativity. She even created her own Bonus Time to play to her heart's content. Like any other kid, she runs like crazy at first and slows down when tired. note
She blows bubbles that sometimes contain Alphabet Jellies; upgrades allow her to do this more frequently. When she goes to Bonus Time, the background is special and Balloon Jellies appear!
- Balloonacy: Her special ability, shared only by Hello Kitty.
- Cheerful Child: Just look at her! She is so cheerful that she wants to run wild!
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold
- Token Mini-Moe
Korean: 바나나맛 쿠키 bananamas kuki
Step right up to see Banana Cookie's sweet Hula Hoop Show! Once in, you'll see that the crowd is filled with her wild animal friends. After all, she used to be a world famous explorer. Watching her show will energize you to the max! Banana Cookie's favorite part of the show is when she's showered with Coins after the finale act. Maybe she enjoys it a bit too much. Some even say that she takes all the Coins, even though it's the monkey who does the tricks. But the truth is, she donates most of the circus earnings to animal protection organizations, and the monkey approves. note
After a certain amount of time, she sends forth her monkey friend, who can use multi-step jumps to pass through hoops that appear on the screen. Coins appear once the monkey's time is up, and passing through more hoops makes more Coins appear. Upgrades allow her to summon the monkey more frequently.
- Beta Outfit: In February 2016, an unused adventurer outfit was leaked out.
- The Beastmaster: She runs alongside her monkey, and even utilizes them for her ability.
- Everything's Better with Monkeys
Korean: 블랙베리맛 쿠키 beullagbelimas kuki
She always wears a nonchalant look and other Cookies might think she is hard to approach. But looks are deceiving. She has the amazing ability to concentrate on one task until it's finished and has been helping other Cookies with their problems with the amazing organizational skills she learned from working at a prestigious household. Anyone would think that a single Cookie is incapable of doing so many things, but she proves everyone wrong. When it's time to run, she really cranks it up.
She is surrounded by three spirits, which eat Jellies and turn them into other Jellies (either Blackberry Jellies, All Coin Jellies, or Jelly Fireworks). The Blackberry Jellies are produced at a set interval, and this interval gets shorter with upgrades.
In Ovenbreak, her ability works the same way. However, she has Magic Candy which adds a fourth spirit which can create either more valuable Blackberry Jellies or Blackberry Potions. The chances of the fourth spirit creating Blackberry Potions and the amount of points Blackberry Jellies cost increase with upgrades.
- Bodyguard Crush: On Adventurer, if the comics are considered canon.
- Creepy Housekeeper
- Cute Ghost Girl: She's never explicitly stated to be a ghost, but given that spirits are always floating around her...
- Dark Is Not Evil: Despite having a darkness motif with spectral powers to match, Blackberry Cookie is a warmhearted and caring cookie; it helps that she is on good terms with the holy and virtuous Pistachio Cookie:Blackberry Cookie (About Pistachio Cookie) (Admiration): Devotion to one's duty is a great trait!
- Elegant Gothic Lolita
- Emotionless Girl
- I See Dead People
- Soul Power
- Supernatural Is Purple: Going with her indigo color scheme, she is also able to harness spirits to assist her.
Korean: 음유시인맛 쿠키 eum-yusiinmas kuki
The gentle Cookie believes that a song can be stronger than a sword. She exerts great power with just a song of beautiful poetry and melody. "No matter what happens, I will always have my songs. If you need more Energy, I'll sing how beautiful life can be. If obstacles bother you, I'll sing the magic song of Change. If Coins is what you need, let me sing of abundance."
She plays three different songs while she runs, switching the song after seven double jumps. The Song of Abundance creates Coins for the player to collect. The Song of Change destroys obstacles and transforms them into Jellies. The Song of Life restores her energy. With upgrades, the effects of her songs occur more often. In Ovenbreak, she instead needs to collect different-colored Song Jellies in order to use her songs; blue makes her sing the Song of Energy, red makes her sing the Song of Change, and yellow makes her sing the Song of Joy, which creates yellow Music Jellies instead of Coins. With upgrades, Song Jellies appear more frequently. She also has Magic Candy that turns regular Jellies into green Music Jellies for a short time after she collects a Song Jelly.
- Christmas Carolers
- Elegant Classical Musician
- Harp of Femininity
- Musical Assassin: Her song of Change destroys obstacles and converts them into Jellies.
- Rapunzel Hair: Down to her feet!
Korean: 치어리더맛 쿠키 chiolideomas kuki
Her sunny and cheerful personality energizes Cookie crowds better than anything else. Rumor has it that she takes energy drink showers and drinks only lemon juice.
She summons her cheering squad to destroy obstacles for her after a certain number of jumps, in both LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak. Also in Ovenbreak, Magic Candy allows her to earn points for jumps while her cheerleading squad is active. Upgrades reduced the number of jumps needed to summon the squad.
- Genki Girl
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold
- Hidden Depths: As the Island of Memories shows, Cheerleader wasn't always a member of her squad. Her outfit before she became a cheerleader implies that she's rather studious.
Korean: 치즈케이크맛 쿠키 chijeukeikeumas kuki
This is a flavorful Cookie made out of an entire cheesecake. Since she never had problems with money while growing up, she likes to throw luxurious parties and set off Coin Fireworks for her friends. She is as rich in flavor as the Buttercream Choco Cookienote and likes to stay stylish as she casually jogs along. It's hard to resist the temptation to devour this deliciously decadent Cookie.
While she runs, winged Invitation Jellies appear in the air. Once she has collected a certain number of these, she sets off a Coin Firework Party, which creates Coins and destroys obstacles. Upgrades decrease the number of Invitation Jellies needed to throw the party. Additionally, in LINE Cookie Run, she has a Power+ that sets off a small Coin Firework Party for the running Cookie.
- Lonely Rich Kid: Based on her Friendship Jelly, this seemed to be the major reason why Cheesecake would go out of her way to host a party, as luxurious as possible..
- Spoiled Sweet: She never had to worry about money in her entire life, so she spends it by throwing parties and setting off coin fireworks for her friends.
Korean: 체리맛 쿠키 chelimas kuki
Decorated with bright cherry syrup, this Cookie is always looking for trouble. Her cute look makes her dangerous pranks that much more unexpected. Beware of Cherry Bombs that she loves throwing around so much.
She throws three Cherry Bombs, which destroy any obstacle they touch and explode into Cherry Jellies. The longer she runs without hitting an obstacle, the faster she runs. Upgrades decrease the time in between bomb throws. In Ovenbreak specifically, her combi bonus with the Rocket Firecracker allows her to throw a fourth Cherry Bomb, and Magic Candy lets her throw a Giant Cherry Bomb as well.
- Cartoon Bomb: Wields cherry-shaped variants of these.
- Visual Pun: They're cherry bombs.
- Mad Bomber
- Sibling Yin-Yang: With Cherry Blossom Cookie.
- Slasher Smile: When she's at her fastest speed.
Cherry Blossom Cookie
Korean: 벚꽃맛 쿠키 beojkkochmas kuki
On a warm spring day, the first pink cherry blossoms were collected, then made into liquid essence for a generous amount of time. And with this essence, Cherry Blossom Cookie was born. Just by looking at her, you will feel splendid and warm inside, with a tingle on both your cheeks. In perfect weather, you will be able to witness her humming her umbrella open, trying to fly into the air. She is most adorable when she offers you her delicious sandwich and tea. But watch out, once she starts to chat, you will lose track of time.
She flies after a certain amount of time, and she can collect Cherry Blossom Jellies as she flies. Additionally, Cherry Blossom Jelly Party jellies appear during Bonus Time, and those create more Cherry Blossom Jellies for her to collect. The time between her flights decreases with upgrades. In Ovenbreak, her Cherry Blossom Party Jellies are removed, but she does gain Magic Candy that causes Red Petal Jellies to fall throughout the run, scoring her more points.
- Cherry Blossom Girl: Everything about her is related to cherry blossoms, from her name, her pink color scheme, and her ability to summon sakura petals when she runs.
- Cool Big Sis: Considered to be this to Cherry Cookie.
- Flower Motifs
- Perpetual Smiler: She smiles in every single one of her sprites, even the ones where she's hurt or out of energy.
- Pink Means Feminine
- Sibling Yin-Yang: With Cherry Cookie.
- Skewed Priorities: Likened her sister setting off explosive bombs to be fireworks perfect for picnics.
- Supreme Chef: Made the best of the best sandwiches perfect for picnics. Even her sister loves them.
Korean: 시나몬맛 쿠키 sinamonmas kuki
Sweet cinnamon powder lightly scatters each time this Cookie swings its cape. This delightful Cookie insists on showing its Card Tricks, which are so hectic, as they go up and down from side to side, it is almost impossible to follow. Some of the other Cookies at times refer to Cinnamon Cookie as frivolous. But as long as a single Cookie enjoys the show, it must go on. Keep your distance, being too close to this sweet scented magician will make you sneeze. Poof!
This Cookie performs Card Tricks after a certain period of time. One makes Card Jellies fall from the sky to be collected; another turns the jellies in front of him into Card Jellies; a third one makes Card Jellies fly up from a hole; another transforms obstacles into falling Card Jellies. Additionally, Revival Magic allows him to revive himself one time. Upgrades allow Card Tricks to happen more frequently. In Ovenbreak, his second trick has been reworked into its own ability; he now produces Card Magic Jellies independent of the other three tricks. In addition, his Magic Candy is an upgraded version of Revival Magic that makes tricks performed after revival produce Golden Card Jellies.
- Ambiguous Gender: Much like Angel Cookie, Cinnamon used it/its pronouns in his description in LINE Cookie Run. However, in all future games, he uses he/him.
- Badass Long Robe: His Halloween costume.
- Boke and Tsukkomi Routine: Boke to Wizard's Tsukkomi
- Friend to All Children
- Nice Hat: A small magician's top hat, which he only wears in his out of energy animation.
- Pick a Card
- Pull a Rabbit out of My Hat: His pet, Cinnamon Bunny. One of his loading messages also mention pulling a rabbit out of his hat."Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat."
- Random Effect Spell: Does four kinds of magic tricks based on the nature of the game stage.
- Religion Is Magic: In his Halloween costume, literally.
- Stage Magician
Korean: 코코아맛 쿠키 kokoamas kuki
Even if her body is 80% cocoa, she's always sipping hot cocoa, even during the summer time. Her marshmallow hat is so deliciously sweet, she needs to resist the temptation of taking a chunk out of it and dipping it into her cup. Her plump smooth cheeks just add to her charm! When she indulges in a freshly prepared cup of cocoa, all her worries melt away.
[[labelnote:Ovenbreak Description]]Even if her body is 80% cocoa, she's always sipping hot cocoa, even during the summer time. Her marshmallow hat is so deliciously sweet, she needs to resist the temptation of taking a chunk out of it and dipping it into her cup. Her plump smooth cheeks just add to her charm! When she indulges in a freshly prepared cup of cocoa, all her worries melt away. (Yes, it's exactly the same as her LINE Cookie Run description.)
After she takes an Energy Potion, she hops into her cocoa cup and flies through the air, making her invincible and giving her slight magnetism. While she's in the cup, regular Jellies turn into Marshmallow Jellies. Upgrades lengthen the time she stays in the cup.
- Hidden Depths: The Knitaholic costume shows that she enjoys knitting, too.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Guess what she loves to drink all the time?
Cotton Candy Cookie
Korean: 솜사탕맛 쿠키 somsatangmas kuki
Cookie made of sweet, sweet sugar. Apparently, Cotton Candy Cookie has the highest level of sugar among the Cookies. With a heart so sweet, no wonder she's always in love! She spends all day writing love letters, but discards more letters than she sends. She does not write those letters for her love to come true, but to cherish each moment of being in love. Almost every Cookie has received a letter from Cotton Candy Cookie. They say that the contents of the letter are so sweet, that every Cookie hopes to receive one someday. Ovenbreak Description
She periodically writes letters, then throws them away in a poof of Cotton Candy Jellies, which also destroys obstacles in front of her. Additionally, her Bonus Time letters spell out "I LOVE YOU!" (and can sometimes appear in place of regular Jellies on the path), and she has a special Bonus Time where she can collect Heart Jellies by putting her letters in mailboxes that appear. In Ovenbreak, she still throws letters away in poofs of Cotton Candy jellies, but after throwing away enough, she places one in a letterbox, which is taken away by a Post Pigeon, leaving trails of Loving Heart Jellies, which she flies to follow. Her Magic Candy gives her a speed bonus when flying for each letter sent. Her Bonus Jellies in Ovenbreak still spell "I LOVE YOU!", but her Bonus Time has no unique mechanics.
- Elemental Hair: Pink.
- In Love with Love
- Love Letter: Weaponized. Thrown love letters destroy obstacles and spawn letter jelly.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie
- Wingding Eyes: She has heart-shaped eyes.
Cream Puff Cookie
Korean: 슈크림맛 쿠키 syukeulimmas kuki
She is the sweet Cream Puff Cookie that makes you feel good by just looking at her. Something about her makes you worry about her, but that's her charm point. Although she is a bit clumsy, great powers lie within her, and her potential is unpredictable. After many failed attempts with her spells, she visits the library to cheer herself up. That day, she found out about the City of Wizards, and hence her adventure to become a respected wizard begins! Will Cream Puff Cookie be able to reach her goal?? Let's find out!
She casts small magic tricks that create a couple of jellies and destroy obstacles. She also has the chance to cast a large magic trick that creates a constant stream of jellies that destroy obstacles and make her magnetic while the spell happens. Upgrades decrease the time between tricks. Magic Candy in Ovenbreak adds Cream Puff Jellies to the jellies she creates in every trick she casts.
Korean: 악마맛 쿠키 agmamas kuki
Mysterious in many ways. Looks hot and spicy, but tastes like Cola. A byproduct of Angel Cookie batter exposed to dark magic, he can see flying Spirit Jellies unknown to other Cookies. Catching those Jellies unleashes the feared Super Devil.
After collecting a certain number of Spirit/Spectral Jellies (which only they and Flame Bat can collect), they transforms into the invincible Super Devil, a large black devil head that gains points for passing through obstacles. Upgrades decrease the number of Spirit/Spectral Jellies needed for the transformation, and increase the points given by those jellies.
- Ambiguous Gender: Although in LINE Cookie Run Devil Cookie used he/him pronouns, when brought to Ovenbreak, their description explicitly uses they/them pronouns. The fandom majorly regards them as nonbinary for this reason.
- Big Red Devil
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: They have the distinctive look of the devil you might see on your shoulder.
Korean: 다이노사워 쿠키 dainosawo kuki
Highly enriched sour jellies were melted as ingredients for this sour Cookie. The most important rule in baking Dino-Sour Cookie was to style its sharp hairdo with sour cream mousse. Because he craves extreme adventures and loves dinosaurs, he practically lives in the Dragon's Valley. On One of those adventures, he met his companion. He had accidentally dropped a fossil, but to his surprise, a Jelly Dinosaur popped out! Now, these two have become the best of pals and set out on dangerous adventures together. note
He runs alongside his friend Jelly Dino, and when he enters Giant Mode, Jelly Dino becomes much bigger and he rides on his friend's back. Jelly Dino runs faster and creates Dino-Foot Jellies after landing a jump, with more jellies created by higher jumps.
In Ovenbreak, his skill is changed. Instead of riding his friend during Giant Mode, it is placed at given intervals. With the addition of Jelly Chops and a Jellysaur Rex chasing him and avoiding it at several intervals.
- Adventurer Archaeologist
- Delinquent Hair: Looks amazing with it.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs
- Friend to All Living Things: To the dinosaurs, of course.
- Odd Friendship: With Lime of ALL Cookies.
- His friendship with Kiwi Biker counted this as well since Kiwi always value safety while Dino craves something more extreme.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Called out Knight Cookie on this for cutting off the Dragon's Tail.
Korean: 요정맛 쿠키 yojeongmas kuki
With the least calories and highest fiber content, it's the healthiest Cookie of all. She can even produce oxygen, which keeps the air clean around her. The energy of the forest feeds her protective shield. Those who envy Fairy Cookie say she has strawberry jam of arrogance inside, but you don't believe them, right?
She generates a shield with a magnetic aura in both LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak, with upgrades increasing the strength of the magnetic aura. In LINE Cookie Run, she also has a Power+ that gives the running cookie a shield. In Ovenbreak, with Magic Candy, she can also generated floating flower-shaped Fairy Jellies, which she can collect by attracting them with her magnetic shield.
- Barrier Warrior: She can create magnetic shields, but in the LINE version she can create one for other Cookies as well.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Is rumored to be this because of Strawberry Jam inside of her. Who knows if that's true at all...
- Earthy Barefoot Character
- Elemental Hair: Green. She is based on nature after all.
- Nature Lover
- Our Fairies Are Different
General Jujube Cookie
Korean: 대추맛 쿠키 daechumas kuki
This long-bearded Cookie is from the furthest east edge of the continent. Don't let his fierce appearance intimidate you, he is actually quite sweet. And he becomes even sweeter when his face reddens with anger and surprise. With his Candy Scimitar he can destroy everything standing in his path with a swift slash. But, don't worry, behind his rough exterior is a delicate soul. Every morning he can be spotted carefully combing out his beard. note
After a certain amount of time has passed, he rides atop his Red Jujube Horse and destroys obstacles and arrows in his way for a short amount of time. While he rides, the Slide button becomes a Candy Scimitar button, which turns obstacles into Jujube Slice Jellies when pressed. Upgrades increase the frequency of his horse rides.
- Badass Beard: He has a gigantic beard which he's quite fond of.
- Dub Name Change: From just Date, to General Jujube, for some reason.
Korean: 버블껌맛 쿠키 beobeulkkeomas kuki
The hard outside and soft inside of a gumball was separated, then evenly mixed into this cookie batter...and Ta-Da! Gumball Cookie was born! If you smell sweet and sour aroma, Gumball Cookie is nearby! He is out on a mission to transform the "boring" into colorful and fun! Walls? Ceilings? Obstacles? Everything is a canvas for this mischievous cookie! It is said that he even made the Witch angry for coloring her oven the day after he was born. For such reasons, he is resented at times but he will stop at nothing to share his art with the world. When he discovered the City of Wizards, he danced with joy for finding a canvas like world waiting to be colored!
He loads his Gumball Cannon by jumping (up to twenty times in LCR, and up to seven times under normal circumstances in Ovenbreak). To shoot the Gumball Cannon, he slides. Shots destroy obstacles and earn points, with the points from the shot increasing over consecutive shots. Upgrades increase the points earned by these shots.
- Art Attacker
- Dub Name Change: From Bubblegum to Gumball.
- Everyone Has Standards: For much of his turbulent nature, he absolutely hated senseless destruction if his relationship chart is anything to go by.
- Slasher Smile: His grin is very big.
Korean: 허브맛 쿠키 heobeumas kuki
Warm like the sunshine and fresh like the scent of rain, Herb Cookie will ease your mind when you're feeling down. Herb Cookie was made of fresh, nutritious organic ingredients, which may not be to everyone's taste. On rainy days, Herb Cookie keeps himself dry with a leaf umbrella while listening to the sound of falling raindrops. On warm days, Herb Cookie enjoys the sunshine while carrying around his favorite potted plant. This Cookie treats all living things and each and every moment as precious. He believes that the little things that make you laugh or cry are to be cherished, just like a ray of sunshine after the rain.
Herb Cookie collects Sun and Rain Jellies that allow regular Jellies and Bear Jellies to turn into Sprout Jellies. When he picks up a Rain Jelly, it will start to rain and his Raindrop Gauge will fill up over time until it is full or until a Sun Jelly is collected. When he picks up a Sun Jelly, the sun will shine brightly and transform the Jellies in front of him into Sprout Jellies until the Raindrop Gauge empties or a Rain Jelly is collected. Sun and Rain Jellies appear more frequently with upgrades. Additionally, Herb has Magic Candy in Ovenbreak that allows Flower Jellies to appear amidst the Sprout Jellies, which allows him to earn more points.
- Bowdlerization: His Halloween costume is Herbonysus, god of...grape juice.
- The Dreaded: Surprisingly for all his good attitude. He is considered to be this towards Zombie Cookie, then again considering the fact he is made of plants...
- Green Thumb: If his Sprout and Flower Jellies are any indication.
- Nature Lover
- The Pollyanna: Nice to every cookie he meets and treats every moment of life like a precious moment.
- Weather Manipulation
Korean: 히어로맛 쿠키 hieolomas kuki
After hours of studying, he finally succeeded in building a Caramel Syrup Supersuit, optimized for escape with a rechargeable Candy Engine and rocket powers. Upgrades will reduce the time needed to fully recharge the engine.
He transforms into an invincible, flying, magnetic Superhero after a certain amount of time. He earns additional points for Jellies while he flies. Upgrades increase the transformation's frequency. Also, in Ovenbreak, he has Magic Candy that causes Mint Energy Jellies to appear, which decrease the time between transformations or makes a current transformation last longer, with greater effects as the Magic Candy level is increased.
- Beta Outfit: In-Universe, Hero Cookie's First Suit: S1CV
- Clark Kenting
- Darker and Edgier: Hinted by Hero Cookie's Dark Force Suit. Even lampshaded in the description:What if Hero Cookie was made with bitter dark chocolate instead of sweet caramel?
- Expy: Of Tony Stark, aka Iron Man.
- Nerd Glasses
Kiwi Biker Cookie / Kiwi Cookie
Korean: 키위맛 쿠키 kiwimas kuki
He is a tough Cookie that has been hardened under the blazing sun, while riding to nowhere in particular with his precious bike. He feels most alive when the wind blows into his face at top speed. He is said to have vowed to spread his kiwi smell all over the world and it seems like nothing will quench his thirst for adventure. Who knows where he'll ride off to next? Here's his driver's license!
At given intervals, he will hop aboard his motorcycle, during which he moves more quickly and attracts Jellies to him. While he rides, he can also collect Kiwi Fuel Jellies, which will boost his speed temporarily (he can collect up to five in LCR, and up to three in Ovenbreak). Upgrades decrease the time between his motorcycle rides.
- Badass Biker: His main theme.
- Cool Bike
- Cool Shades: He has these on his helmet and wears them when he's on his motorcycle.
- Dub Name Change: From just Kiwi, to Kiwi Biker, for some reason. Ovenbreak just sticks with Kiwi.
Korean: 레몬맛 쿠키 lemonmas kuki
The acidic and sharp Lemon Cookie was born in a cold laboratory while the creator was experimenting with electricity. A giant, fresh lemon with a high dose of acidity was added in the making of this cookie, hence it courses with electricity. The cube that Lemon Cookie carries with him controls all the high voltage electricity his body contains. Lemon Cookie's childhood friend found this cube quite intriguing. Thanks to the friend, Lemon Cookie learned various ways to solve the cube and even has some of his own tricks up his sleeve. When Lemon Cookie was unable to control its power it became a danger to other cookies. This childhood friend may have been the only one Lemon Cookie could talk to. Lemon Cookie might not be easy to approach, but electrifying surprises might await us if we do. Ovenbreak Description
He builds up charge as he runs, and it eventually builds up to create a magnetic shield for him. Once that shield is broken by hitting an obstacle, all other obstacles on the screen are destroyed. Additionally, when he gets a Blast Jelly, where his Blast Mode has been changed to Electro Blast Mode, his electricity surges and destroys any obstacle he passes. Upgrades increase the rate at which his electricity charges up.He returned to Ovenbreak, where his abilities remain the same, except his blasts are faster, but shorter than other cookies' blasts, and his shield's power to attract every jelly comes from his Magic Candy. The stronger his Magic Candy's enchanted power, the more points the attracted Jellies will have when collected.
- Barrier Warrior: Part of his ability
- Childhood Friends: With Orange, and a Friendless Background aside from her due to Power Incontinence.
- Elemental Hair: Yellow. Even his Halloween costume is based on Zeus, the Greek god of lightning.
- Headphones Equal Isolation
- Shock and Awe
- Two Girls and a Guy: Him, Orange and Lime.
Korean: 라임맛 쿠키 laimmas kuki
When baking this Cookie, large amounts of citrus peels were used. Perhaps that's why Lime Cookie is so feisty. Her trademark bangs were made with sweet, sweet pudding. Don't let her cute appearance fool you, she is known to be a bit cold to other Cookies. But there is a single Cookie that she has a weak spot for. She follows that Cookie around and looks up to it. Sometimes, her jealousy causes uncomfortable situations. It is said that she learned her SMASH! skills from that Cookie... Ovenbreak Description
A beach ball will occasionally fall from the sky, which this Cookie will catch and throw during a double jump. The ball can be launched with more power by hitting the Smash button (which replaces the Slide button) to create more Lime Pulps. Many more Lime Pulps are created in Giant Mode. After a certain amount of time, she begins a Beach Ball Dash, which earns points and destroys obstacles. She enters Beach Ball Dash more frequently with upgrades. In Ovenbreak, she gained a magic candy that lets her dash when catching a beach ball. The power of her candy's enchantment increased points earned from Lime Juice Jellies.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: To Orange, against Lemon.
- Cuteness Proximity: Drops her cold act entirely when seeing something so adorably cute. Became the reason as to how Dino-Sour is in good terms with her.
- Girlish Pigtails / Mega Twintails: Each one is almost the size of her entire body.
- Tsundere: Dere to Orange, Tsun to basically everybody else.
- Averted the Tsun part when she's in good-terms with Dino-Sour, which is really saying something.
- Two Girls and a Guy: Her, Orange and Lemon.
Korean: 마카롱맛 쿠키 makalongmas kuki
Did you think this Cookie was made with artificial food colorings? Guess again! She is made with 100% all-natural ingredients. Even her long, gorgeous eyelashes are completely organic. Cookies are drawn to her friendly smile and gentle voice. In fact, cute little macaron animals love to gather around her too. Once she starts playing on her macaron drum, the macaron animals start a little parade. At times, the parade can get out of hand, but Macaron Cookie still enjoys the company anyway. When she gets really excited, Macaron Cookie may debut her most festive performance for you.
After a certain interval of time (in LCR), or after collecting all the macaron animals (in Ovenbreak), the macaron animals following behind her go forth in a Macaron Parade, which creates Macaron Jellies and destroys obstacles. Upgrades decrease the time between parades. Additionally, with Magic Candy in Ovenbreak, she receives a magnetic aura after collecting a macaron animal, and earns more points for Macaron Jellies created by the parade.
- Friend to All Living Things
- Happy Holidays Dress: Her default outfit, complete with a ribbon made to look like a sprig of holly.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie
Mint Choco Cookie
Korean: 민트초코 쿠키 minteuchoko kuki
His exquisite performance, his dashing looks and the incredible ability of his Mint Candy Violin giving off a sweet intoxicating candy aroma while he plays make him a favorite of all lady Cookies. Though often called a "genius," he refuses to let all this attention get to his head and will never forget his long years as a humble street performer.
He has his own special background music while running. Coins appear in the shape of flowers while he runs, and if he runs for a certain amount of time without hitting an obstacle, he speeds up, but he takes more damage when he does hit an obstacle (and his speed returns to normal).
- Awesome, but Impractical: His Ovenbreak Halloween costume gives a boost to the score of coins, which is quite useful for improving his score. Unfortunately, Mint Choco only has four runs and is meant to be used for coin collection, so using him in Trophy Races is this.
- BGM Override: Running with him changes the background music, and it even changes to a more intense melody when changing area in some stages.
- Ominous Opera Cape: His Halloween costume, which also serves as a shout-out to The Phantom of the Opera.
- Rags to Riches: From his background as a street musician to a successful violinist.
- Street Musician: Before he became what he is now.
Moon Rabbit Cookie
Korean: 달토끼맛 쿠키 daltokkimas kuki
Fresh rice harvested from the happy soils of Dessert Paradise were used to bake the happy Moon Rabbit Cookie. This Cookie's chubby cheeks are always filled with sweet rice cakes. How cute! But her desire for rice cake has a dark side, too. Under a full moon, Moon Rabbit Cookie's craving for rice cake can grow so strong that she transforms into a giant Rice Cake Bunny! She then jumps around wildly, crushing everything around her until someone gives her some rice cake to calm her down. Once upon a time, during one of her crazy transformations, the other Cookies tried to keep the giant Rice Cake Bunny in check by grabbing each others' hands and building a circle around her. Ever since, the Cookies have kept a tradition of holding hands and going around in circles under the full moon.
After a certain amount of time, she transforms into a giant Rice Cake Bunny, and the bunny's jumps create Honey Rice Cake Jellies. As time goes on, the Rice Cake Bunny becomes larger in size and makes higher jumps. Her abilities remain the same in Ovenbreak, but it takes her much longer to transform into the giant Rice Cake Bunny, and the Honey Rice Cake Jelly creation comes from Magic Candy.
- Big Eater
- Cheerful Child: She's wearing a children's hanbok, and look at that smile!
- Elmuh Fudd Syndwome: slurs her words, both because she's a cutesy child and also because her mouth is always full
- Lunacy/Our Werebeasts Are Different: In her description, her transformations are linked to the full moon
- Moon Rabbit: Everything about her, from her name, her rice cake motif and Combi pet being a pounding mortar is a reference to the legend.
- Obsessed with Food: All of her loading messages involve rice cakes.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Korean rice cakes.
- Unusual Ears: Rabbit ears at the top of her hairdo, that twitch!
Muay Thai Cookie / Red Pepper Cookie
Korean: 홍고추맛 쿠키 hong-gochumas kuki
Hot peppers were directly added to the dough to make this spicy cookie. His desire to be the best is unbeatable. He will use pain as his weapon. All the Cookies say that Muay Thai Cookie stayed in the oven a little too long to become tough. He's now got quite a tan, which goes perfectly with his charisma. He thinks his hairstyle shows his diligence so he'll never change it.
He gains more points from destroying obstacles, and has a chance to destroy obstacles normally. After a certain amount of time passes, he pumps himself up with a fiery aura, and destroys all obstacles in his path, earning even more points. Additionally, he revives himself once when he runs out of Energy through sheer force of will. He returns in Ovenbreak under the name Red Pepper Cookie, and his destruction ability works similarly except for the addition of Punching Bag obstacles appearing in his path, which he can destroy with ease. He pumps himself up faster and gains more points for destroying obstacles. His Magic Candy lets him revive once like in LINE, with more energy at higher Magic Candy levels.
- Disappointing Older Sibling: He considers his older sister, Chili Pepper, to be one due to her troublemaking tendencies. This is reflected with two of his loading quotes:"My sister? I don't know where she is!""My sister? What did she do this time?"
- Dub Name Change: From Red Pepper to Muay Thai. Ovenbreak changed it back to Red Pepper.
- Fiery Redhead
- Martial Arts Headband
- Sibling Yin-Yang: A disciplined martial artist, where Chili Pepper is a selfish thief.
Ninetales Cookie / Kumiho Cookie
Korean: 구미호맛 쿠키 gumihomas kuki
Originally a fox-shaped marshmallow. She aspired to be a Cookie so much that she survived on only flour and butter for 900 days while mastering the sorcery to fake a Cookie. As a result, she can now disguise herself as a seducing and appealing Cookie. Anyone who catches even a glimpse of her will fall in love with her.
She begins in her fox form, but after nine double jumps, she transforms into a Cookie that seduces Bear Jellies and earns more points as a result. Ovenbreak gives her a Magic Candy that creates jellies that increase the time she spends in cookie form.
- Birds of a Feather: Platonic example with Werewolf. She's friendly towards him as she considers them to have a lot in common.
- The Charmer
- Fantastic Foxes
- Shout-Out: Her hanbok costume in Ovenbreak, along with Pancake's costume, references a traditional Korean folk tale called "Little Groom", in which the main character, a peasant girl, is sent to marry a young son from a rich family. Kumiho Cookie represents the peasant girl here.
- Spell My Name with an "S": For whatever reason, the English version of Cookie Run uses the spelling associated with a certain franchise; some of the fandom uses Ninetails instead.
- Ovenbreak gets rid of this issue altogether by sticking with her original name, Kumiho Cookie.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: An interesting variant, since her fox form is her true form.
- Animorphism: Inverted.
Korean: 닌자맛 쿠키 ninjamas kuki
No Cookie knows the importance of training better than Ninja Cookie. But is it just training? The secret to his multi-step jump is unknown. Some say he steps on wind, others claim he is more than a Cookie. The higher his level, the more he can jump.
His ability in LINE Cookie Run is simply to jump more than twice, with upgrades increasing the number of jumps up to ten. In Ovenbreak, his ability is expanded; he can still jump many times, but after a certain number of jumps, he can launch shurikens in front of him to destroy obstacles in front of him. Ovenbreak added a magic candy that lets him perform a shuriken throwing dash when a meter is filled.
- Adaptational Badass: His ability in LINE Cookie Run was merely jumping a lot. Ovenbreak upgrades him to destroy obstacles alongside that. In addition, he got a candy that allowed him to do a mid-air dash for extra points and to destroy more obstacles.
- Ninja: Natch.
- Ninja Run
- Stock Ninja Weaponry: Wields shurikens as part of his ability.
Korean: 양파맛 쿠키 yangpamas kuki
Your eyes will start to water if you get too close to this onion-based Cookie! And once she starts crying, she cannot stop. Mainly because her tears consist of onion juice, which cause her to cry even more. Poor thing. She is truly afraid of ghosts and weeps when scared. Perhaps she'll realize why her surroundings sometimes become ghostly and clocks suddenly start ticking backward. note
She will periodically enter a haunted house that allows her to pass through its obstacles and earn points for doing so. She enters the house more frequently with upgrades.
- Cute Ghost Girl
- Fog Feet
- I See Dead People
- Onion Tears: Her tears are made from onion juice, so she physically can't stop crying.
- Perpetual Frowner: She doesn't have a single sprite where she's smiling.
- Prone to Tears: Onion is always crying.
Korean: 오렌지맛 쿠키 olenjimas kuki
You can't find another cookie as zesty as Orange Cookie. She enjoys all outdoors activities, especially on a sunny day. The sunscreen ingredient inside of her is the secret to her perfect tan. She is always full of positive energy and just being with her makes others happy. Her smashes are getting stronger every time...perhaps it is because of her childhood friend...?
In both LCR and Ovenbreak, she picks up tennis balls at certain intervals, and launches them with a double jump. She can strengthen the tennis ball's bounce with the Smash button (which briefly replaces the Slide button), and doing so will create more Orange Pulps for her to collect. Additionally, in LCR, she launches an unlimited number of tennis balls during a blast. In Ovenbreak, she also has Magic Candy that sends her into a blast mode after smashing a ball, during which she earns more points for the Orange Pulps.
- Action Girl
- Childhood Friends: With Lemon, as well as his Only Friend at the time.
- Two Girls and a Guy: Her, Lime and Lemon.
Korean: 팬케이크맛 쿠키 pankeikeumas kuki
Browned to perfection, the cute and energetic Pancake Cookie was born. Unlike his brother, he is cute to the extreme. And he knows it! He even added a piece of butter on top of his head to make himself even cuter. Cuteness overload! This sweet and innocent Cookie's favorite thing in the world is Acorn Jelly. You can try to resist his charms, but he'll get that Acorn Jelly from you one way or another.
He can create Acorn Jellies in a path while he runs; when he creates those Acorn Jellies, he flies up to catch them, during which time he is invincible and slightly magnetic. Sunflower Jellies are also on this path he creates, and collecting them creates Sunflower Seed Jellies. Upgrades will allow him to fly and collect Acorn Jellies more often.
- Deliberately Cute Child: In his pursuit of Acorn Jellies!
- Shout-Out: His hanbok costume in Ovenbreak, along with Kumiho's costume, references a traditional Korean folk tale called "Little Groom", in which the main character, a peasant girl, is sent to marry a young son from a rich family. Pancake Cookie represents the young son here.
- Sibling Yin-Yang
- Token Mini-Moe
- Youngest Child Wins: Pancake Cookie is considered to be more lovable than his "brother," Roll Cake Cookie, due to his extreme cuteness.
- Also in a meta sense, as he was brought over to Ovenbreak first.
Korean: 복숭아맛 쿠키 bogsung-amas kuki
Peach Cookie is a master of martial arts from far, far away. She picked two of the juiciest peaches and wears them in a traditional "ox horns" hairstyle. Don't be fooled by her cute smile — she can crush your bones! She is brimming with confidence and ready to fight any obstacles standing in her way. The Bamboo Forest is hardly a challenge to her. You can always tell where she's been, for she leaves behind a sweet, peachy scent...and a few fallen enemies. Gulp! note
She enters a Bamboo Forest periodically, and fights off Bamboo Assassins by jumping into them. Attacking Bamboo Assassins earns her points, with more points for continuous attacks. Additionally, she is capable of five-step jumps in the Bamboo Forest. Upgrades increase the points she earns for destruction.
Korean: 박하사탕맛 쿠키 baghasatangmas kuki
The mint leaves used to make this Cookie was gathered from a town near the clear sea. This refreshing Cookie likes to stare far away, with a distant dreamy expression. Its eyes itself seem like a deep, deep ocean. When it is deep in its thoughts, it gives an even more mysterious atmosphere. When it blows its treasured conch shell, an old friend, Peppermint Whale appears for company. Peppermint Cookie believes in and treasures, not the great, but the unchanging things, just like the waves that come and go. May its smiles be unchanging as well.
In LINE Cookie Run, they blow on their conch shell to summon the Peppermint Whale, which creates Sea Bubble Jellies, and allows this cookie to call on two peppermint dolphins to catch the other Jellies while they ride. Upgrades increase the frequency of the Peppermint Whale's appearances.
- Ambiguous Gender: Like Angel and Cinnamon, they aren't referred to with he or she pronouns.
- Dub Name Change: From Peppermint Candy to Peppermint.
Pink Choco Cookie
Korean: 핑크초코 쿠키 pingkeuchoko kuki
This cookie spreads love far and wide with her sugary sweet love virus. Her infectious smile and bright pink cheeks make it impossible not to succumb to her lovely Heart Beam. However, no matter how hard she tries to fulfill her mission to be loved by all, she spends a lot of time all by her lonesome self. If only she was better at aiming the love beam...
She shoots a Heart Beam that creates Pink Bon Bon Jellies and flying Pink Bear Jellies, and destroys obstacles. Upgrades decrease the amount of time between Heart Beam firings. In Ovenbreak, she must collect Heart Battery Jellies to shoot her Heart Blaster, which now shoots Lovely Pink Jellies and destroys obstacles. Each Heart Battery Jelly gives the Heart Blaster six charges, and these charges do not stack. She also has Magic Candy that turns the jellies from the final charge into Lovely Choco Jellies, with those jellies being worth more points at higher Magic Candy levels.
- Chocolate of Romance
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold
- I Just Want to Be Loved
- Love Freak: Is always holding a Heart Beam and mentions "Love Virus".
- Stepford Smiler: Her quotes imply that she's always the one who ends up being alone, and is sad about it.
Korean: 해적맛 쿠키 haejeogmas kuki
Sea water and rum are crucial ingredients when it comes to Pirate Cookie. He might look tough, but really is a hopeless romantic. In his ghostly form, Pirate Cookie walks right through obstacles but, alas, is unable to pick up any Energy Potions.
After he runs out of energy, he continues running in a ghost form. During that time, he harmlessly passes through obstacles, but he cannot pick up energy potions to extend the run.In Season 4 of Ovenbreak, Pirate Cookie gained the additional ability to summon a Ghost Ship which fires cannonballs that explode into blue coins. He has gotten a Magic Candy allowing the cannonballs from his ship to produce additional light blue coins which increase in quantity with upgrades.
- Black Eyes of Crazy: Unlike most other Cookies who have white outlines on their eyes representing their sclera, Pirate Cookie's eyes have black outlines.
- Dressed to Plunder
- Ghost Pirate: He is able to keep running as a ghost pirate that can phase through obstacles for a limited time.
- Ghost Ship: After his rework, he is able to summon one to aid him in his run.
- Monochrome Apparition: His ghost form is greyscale, with a slight blue tint.
- Shout-Out: His costume, Pirate Cookie's Pop Up Barrel, is a reference to a kid's game in Asia, also called "Pop-up Barrel".
- Took a Level in Badass: At first he was a simple Cookie who was only good at running for long distances, and didn't get much points. That changed with his significant rework in Season 4, when he got an efficient ability which allowed him to score lots of points, and he eventually became a popular Cookie to use in the Trophy Races.
Korean: 피스타치오맛 쿠키 piseutachiomas kuki
A purple storm cloud loomed over the forgotten forest where Pistachio Cookie was sleeping. She was suddenly struck by lilac lightning and a divine and mysterious being appeared to her to tell her that it was her destiny to rescue all the other Cookies from the oven. When she awoke she was surrounded by a thousand fireflies with hard pistachio shells and she realized right then and there that now was her time to shine! She then swore to the divine and mysterious being that she would give her life to helping other Cookies. Clad in her shell armor, the healthy and deliciously nutty Pistachio Cookie then set out on her sacred mission to rid the oven of danger. This was the first step in Pistachio Cookie's journey to becoming a hero and a saint!
She goes into a dash at regular intervals in both LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak. During this dash, she is invincible, and moves faster than a regular dash. After the dash finishes, she recovers a little bit of health.
- Knight in Shining Armor
- Lady of War: A female Knight in Shining Armor with long hair and an armored skirt
- Lawful Good: Well, she's both lawful and good!
- Light Is Good: Very much so!
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Her energy drains a little faster than the rest of the cast due to her boost ability.
- The Paladin: Charged by a mysterious divine force to protect others, and described as a holy knight
- Rapunzel Hair: Almost reaches the ground. Though, unlike Knight Cookie, she doesn't compress her hair.
- Valkyries: Certainly looks and acts the part.
Korean: 예언자맛 쿠키 yeeonjamas kuki
This wizened cookie is often called "fortune cookie" for his ability to know what's coming before it happens. His scroll of prophecy tells him how he should run, giving him the confidence to jump and slide his way to victory, even if it isn't always right. Some say the source of his foresight is his mysterious purple crystal ball, but everyone else knows it all comes from his majestic beard! note
Periodically, a fortune of his will appear on the screen, and the running path will be altered based on the fortune. These can grant opportunities to gain more points, but obstacles can appear, and in later stages, bad fortunes will pop up, forcing to player to dodge holes and obstacles. Upgrades decrease the time between fortunes.
- Badass Mustache: He has a giant fortune cookie for a mustache (although it is claimed to be a beard by multiple descriptions).
- The Grim Reaper: His Halloween costume.
- Random Effect Spell: The effects of his ability relies on randomness and chance.
- Reality Warper: He seems to change the running path by adding obstacles, holes and Jellies from his fortunes.
Rebel CookieKorean: 의적맛 쿠키 uijeogmas kuki
An organic cookie made of rice that makes you feel healthy only by looking at it. He mastered sorcery on his own and can do up to 10-level jumps. He is popular among Cookies for stealing the Witch's possessions and sharing it with others. note
His abilities are like a combination of Pirate and Ninja's abilities: he can perform multiple step jumps, and when he runs out of energy, he revives as a Cloud Alter Ego that can pass through obstacles but cannot pick up Energy Potions. In addition to these powers, he also has the ability to instantly land a jump by pressing the slide button.
- All Your Powers Combined: Well, he doesn't exactly copy anyone's powers, but he has Ninja's multiple jumps, Pirate's ghost revival and Fairy's high amount of energy, all in one Cookie!
- Big Ol' Eyebrows
- Fan Nickname: Prior to his localization in late 2016, he was called Monk Cookie by the fandom.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: He can instantly land when airborne by sliding after a jump, which no other Cookie can do.
- Unexpected Character: Due to his close ties with Korean culture, it was assumed that he wouldn't be brought over to the LINE version of the game. However, he was finally brought over in November of 2016; three years, one month, and 28 days (1154 days in total) after he was released in the Kakao version.
Red Bean Cookie
Korean: 단팥맛 쿠키 danpatmas kuki
Red Bean Cookie was born on a frigid day when snow made of sweet rice flour fell from the sky. The hardiest grains of rice from that snowstorm were collected and used to make his thick and chewy Sweet Rice Cake hat. The bitter winter is no challenge for Red Bean Cookie. He rides along joyfully on his sled as harsh winds muss up his red bean paste hair. As he rides along, Red Bean Cookie is always on the look out for delicious Fish Treat Jellies. A single sniff of these tasty treats will elate even the grouchiest penguin. The more treats the penguins receive the faster they'll pull the sled
He collects Fish Treat Jellies as he runs. After a certain amount of time, he rides a Penguin Sled, and the speed of the sled depends on how many Fish Treat Jellies were collected (with more Jellies meaning a faster sled). Additionally, with Magic Candy in Ovenbreak, he can catch extra Fish Treat Jellies during the Penguin Sled ride to restore energy.
- Everything's Better with Penguins
- The Beastmaster: He has a penguin with him in the menu, and when he runs he can summon a sled pulled by penguins.
Korean: 락스타맛 쿠키 lagseutamas kuki
He's the only Cookie to discover rock and roll in the oven. His rock shows will knock your socks off. What makes his performances so stunning? He knows that practice makes perfect. Amidst ceaselessly tuning his style, he discovered the Slide Blast ability. He's a shining star amongst the Cookies.
He has his own special background music when running. His ability allows him to create Note Jellies and destroy obstacles by sliding, in both LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak. How this actually works is different between the two games. In LINE Cookie Run, the amount of Note Jellies created and their subsequent destructive power was determined by how long the slide was. In Ovenbreak, Rockstar has a bar on his head that gradually fills as he slides, to produce the same amount and power of Note Jellies with each activation. He also has Magic Candy in Ovenbreak that keeps track (with a small gauge) of how many times he has released Note Jellies, and allows him to slide and shoot Note Jellies to destroy obstacles at any time once the small gauge is full. The small gauge then depletes as he slides, until it is empty and his ability behaves normally again.
- Adaptational Wimp: From an S rank in LINE to a simple Rare in Ovenbreak.
- BGM Override: He changes the BGM, and both his skins have unique music tracks
- The Rock Star
- Rock-Star Song: The BGM when you play with him.
- Straight Gay: He considers the male Kiwi Cookie to be his "true soulmate".
Roll Cake Cookie
Korean: 롤케이크맛 쿠키 lolkeikeumas kuki
A Cookie applied with a generous amount of fresh whipped cream. Only the fluffiest and sweetest ingredients were used to make this cookie. So it's a huge mystery on why he's so wild. Roll Cake Cookie carries a giant Roll Cake Hammer to crush all obstacles on his path. But that's not all, he rides his enormous Road Roller to squash some more. Phew, what a character. (But they say that the Road Roller tastes better with the almonds stuck to it from all the squashing!) Perhaps the milked cow has a wild side, or the whipped cream was whipped too much? We'll never know. And here's another mystery to solve. Roll Cake Cookie was heard yelling, "I too wanted to be a lovable cake!" Ovenbreak Description
He can use his hammer at certain intervals, during which he can double jump and destroy obstacles. Destroying these obstacles creates Ingredient Jellies, and when he collects a certain number of Ingredient Jellies, he will get on his Road Roller and destroy even more obstacles. Upgrades decrease the number of Ingredient Jellies he needs to collect to summon the Road Roller. Ovenbreak gives him a magic candy that makes traffic signs appear in road roller mode, which can be destroyed for extra points.
- Drop the Hammer
- The Goggles Do Nothing: Subverted in LINE. They don't seem to do much for him while he's wearing them, but when the player fully upgrades him, those goggles are the reward, and they do have a tangible effect, like all Treasures.
- I Just Want to Be Loved
- Sibling Yin-Yang: More destructive, compared to Pancake Cookie's cute nature.
- The Unfavorite: In what appears to be both an in-universe and meta sense. His brother Pancake Cookie is explicitly stated to be cuter than him, a fact which Roll Cake seems to be painfully aware of. Meta-wise, Pancake Cookie was added to Ovenbreak long before he was, and his description doesn't mention Roll Cake at all.
Skating Queen Cookie
Korean: 피겨여왕맛 쿠키 pigyeoyeowangmas kuki
Top quality ingredients, exhausting rehearsals and unparalleled discipline made the Cookie we know today. She gains extra points with a performance so perfect in technical merit and presentation that all others pale in comparison. Beautiful in every detail.
She earns Performance points for double jumps (and in LCR, blasts and Bonus Time). Upgrades increase the amount of points she can earn. In Ovenbreak, she also gains Magic Candy that allow Ice Podiums to appear. These Ice Podiums create Ice Sparkle Jellies when landed on.
- Expy: Of real life Korean figure skater Yuna Kim, as seen in their similar outfits.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Her hair.
- True Blue Femininity: Her sparkling blue dress.
Snow Sugar Cookie
Korean: 눈설탕맛 쿠키 nunseoltangmas kuki
Made of snow, sugar, and an unknown secret ingredient, this Cookie was once very lonely, wandering through a vast snow field. Then one day, it found a magic wand that could summon snow creatures and wouldn't melt even in the oven. The Cookie learned to summon friends like the Sea Snow Cone and the Great Snow King and was never lonely again.
This cookie sends out the Sea Snow Cone after a certain period of time. Sea Snow Cone destroys obstacles and creates Snow Blossom Jellies. When Snow Sugar collects enough Snow Blossom Jellies, they summon and ride atop the Great Snow King, who has a magnetic aura, creates Snow Blossom Jellies, and is invulnerable to obstacles. Upgrades decrease the number of Snow Blossom Jellies needed to summon the Great Snow King. Ovenbreak gives them a Magic Candy that summons a Giant Snowflake Jelly when the Great Snow King ride ends. These jellies restore energy and give a large amounts of points.
- Ambiguous Gender: Referred to with "they" pronouns.
- An Ice Person: Themed after ice and snow.
- Badass Mustache: The Great Snow King has a giant mustache, fitting for its great power.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Prior to finding their wand, Snow Sugar was lonely and friendless.
- Summon Magic
Korean: 소다맛 쿠키 sodamas kuki
After coating himself with a special glaze, he soaked up some sun and was toasted to the perfect shade of golden brown. He is now a free-spirited waterproof cookie who loves to surf around on the soda popsicle board he found in the Witch's freezer. Given the chance, he would embark on a never-ending pursuit of the perfect wave. Would he ever come back? Maybe not! With his miraculous power for generating soda waves, he could surf for the whole summer! You'll know the true meaning of an endless summer with this Cookie.
In both LCR and Ovenbreak, he starts to surf on a wave when he takes an Energy Potion, with larger Energy Potions creating longer-lasting waves. While he surfs, he destroys obstacles and can collect jellies with ease. Upgrades increase the amount of time the waves last. Additionally, Magic Candy in Ovenbreak allows him to start surfing after collecting 25 floating Soda Jellies.
- Cool Shades
- Fire/Water Juxtaposition: In one event in Kakao Cookie Run back in 2015, Soda Cookie symbolized water. Fire Spirit Cookie symbolized fire.
- Surfer Dude
Special Force Cookie
Korean: 특전사맛 쿠키 teugjeonsamas kuki
Armed with a sweet candy gun, this Cookie passed special force training with flying colors and joined Cookie Intelligence Agency shortly after. Her mission is classified, but probably involves escaping from the oven first. note
When she is running (not jumping or sliding), she shoots star candies from her gun that destroy some obstacles. These star candies can also be collected to earn more points. Upgrades allow her to destroy more obstacles that way. She also has a Power+ that destroys obstacles in a hail of star candies that the running cookie can collect.
Korean: 뱀파이어맛 쿠키 baempaieomas kuki
The Witch was busy making Cookies while brewing a batch of her favorite grape juice, but she used over-ripened grapes and left it in the barrel for far far too long. She tried to create a juice flavored Cookie, but out of the Barrel came Vampire Cookie, an incredibly potent yet delicious Cookie with an unquenchable thirst for grape juice. As the Vampire Cookie's body is 10% grape juice he's always on the hunt for extra juice droplets to stop his juice level from dropping. The hunt keeps him up late into the night so he really struggles to get up in the morning. His lazy morning attitude may make you think that he likes an easy life, but he is full of passion and legend has it that he risked his life to free the Alchemist Cookie from the Witch's lair. His charming attitude and rugged handsome looks make him popular with the girl Cookies. When not on the hunt he likes to relax with a nice glass of grape juice and ponder the meaning of life.
He occasionally extracts juice from obstacles, rendering the obstacle capable of being harmlessly passed through and creating a flying juice droplet that restores a little bit of energy. After a certain amount of time, he transforms into a Juice Bat, which can fly and pass through obstacles. Upgrades allow him to transform more often.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Despite having (an undefined) passion, Vampire Cookie has a lazy morning attitude.
- Bowdlerization: The grape juice he's known for was originally wine, but was changed in order to be more family appropriate. Interestingly, Ovenbreak kept this up.
- Cast from Hit Points: You actually HAVE to hit the obstacle for Vampire Cookie to gain points when temporarily passing through obstacles in his normal Cookie form. Downplayed as there are other ways to make Vampire invincible, such as the after usage of power-ups.
- Cowardly Lion: His halloween costume has him dress like one.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire
- Our Vampires Are Different
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Lazy and laid back, compared to Alchemist Cookie's active, driven behavior.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: the foolish sibling
Korean: 웨어울프맛 쿠키 weeoulpeumas kuki
When this Cookie was being baked, a wolf hair fell into the ingredients. And whenever he feels scared or threatened, his wolf instinct kicks in and he transforms into a feral beast. One day, his friend was in danger and he saved him after transforming and revealing his true self to the villagers of the town he lived in. He was casted away out of fear and has been living alone since. Do his eyes hold any traces of his former self? No one knows.
He transforms into a mostly-invincible, faster werewolf form that gains points from destroying obstacles. The amount of time between transformations decreases as his energy decreases. He will destroy obstacles on contact, but he is still vulnerable to falling into holes. Upgrades decrease the time between transformations. In Ovenbreak, he has Magic Candy that allows him to grow larger in his werewolf form as he destroys obstacles, which allows him to cover more area, collecting more Jellies and destroying more obstacles as a result. (He is still vulnerable to holes regardless of his size, however.)
- Achey Scars: One of his lines in Ovenbreak mentions that his scar still hurts.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Friendless Background: Forced into one after the entire village shunned him for saving his friend
- Leave Me Alone!: Mentions this many times in his loading messages."It's too much! Leave me be!"
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished: Long ago, Werewolf had to transform himself to save his friend from danger. What does he get in return? Getting shunned by the villagers after finding out Werewolf's true nature as a beast.
- Oblivious to Love: Pink Choco's Love Beam has no effect on him.
- Our Werewolves Are Different
- Those Two Guys: Is often seen with Tiger Lily.
- Unknown Character: Not necessarily Werewolf himself, but his old friend, yet to be named or even appear in-game, whom Werewolf rescued long ago and is somehow indirectly responsible in taking away Werewolf's chance to make friends (barring Tiger Lily) and truly to love himself after his true form was revealed and was shortly shunned.
- Visible Silence
- X Marks the Hero: That scar under his eyes.
White Choco Cookie
Korean: 화이트초코 쿠키 hwaiteuchoko kuki
A Cookie made of rich and indulgent gourmet white chocolate containing abundant butter. White Choco Cookie's moves are both elegant and precise. With her fencing sword, she is sharp and graceful. Without it, she remains delicate and exact. Watch her perfect hair shine with every step she takes. White Choco Cookie can always be found surrounded by her devoted Cookie fans. With her excellent skill and dapper appearance, it's no wonder she makes the hearts of her female fans bubble with adoration.
She slides to build up power in her fencing sword, represented by two gauges above her head as she slides. When the small gauge fills up, she swipes her sword to destroy obstacles once she stops sliding. After the small gauge fills up, the large gauge begins to fill; when it is completely full, she will blast forward and destroy obstacles once she stops sliding. The obstacles that were destroyed lead to the creation of White Choco Jellies. (Note that sliding and standing in an obstacle-free area will not produce any White Choco Jellies.)
In Ovenbreak, White Choco Cookie's ability is slightly different; she has to wait for Dash Points to accumulate before she charges up her fencing swipe, otherwise she slides like normal. White Choco has Magic Candy that lets her get a magnet effect and creates Brilliant White Choco Jellies (which score more points with upgrades) when she dashes.
- Ambiguously Gay: Her description mentions that she specifically charms her female fans quite well.
- Bifauxnen: Even more so on Halloween, where she dresses as Lady Oscar.
- Gratuitous French: She speaks French in some of her quotes.
Korean: 마법사맛 쿠키 mabeobsamas kuki
Having come to possess the Witch's Candy Wand by accident (or not?), he discovered unique magical powers, which seem to be reinforced by his wafflecone hat. Frequently used spells include "MayeverydaybelikeHalloweennolessnomore," which never fails to start up celebrations here and there.
He casts spells periodically that transform nearby obstacles into Ice Cream Jellies, or create a cluster of Ice Cream Jellies if no obstacles are within range. After a certain number of spells, he starts to blast through the air, turning every obstacle in his path into Ice Cream Jellies. His Ovenbreak Magic Candy lets him cast a magic spell after using his ability, which creates Arcane Ice Cream Jellies.
- Ambition Is Evil: For his Azure Flame Staff costume, however he already seemed to have this trait as a normal cookie evident by one of Snow Sugar's relation with him, albeit more subtly.
- Boke and Tsukkomi Routine: Tsukkomi to Cinnamon's Boke.
- Robe and Wizard Hat
- Vague Age: The game mentions his beard, but also his being in the Children's Day event implies he's only a kid pretending to be an old man.
Tiger Lily Cookie
Korean: 정글전사 쿠키 jeong-gulijeonsa kuki
She is a wild Cookie with sharp eyes, wary of any closing enemy. She grew up alone in the jungle and even though she looks like she has a hostile demeanor, she can be really soft in the inside. Her only family is her Butter Tiger, who she cherishes more than anything in the world. Her great skill with the spear and excellent jumping abilities make her one tough Cookie to beat.
In both LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak, she throws a spear at given intervals to destroy obstacles. The thrown spear can then be picked up, which allows it to be thrown again more quickly (it was thrown the instant it was picked up in LINE Cookie Run, while there is a bit more of a lag in Ovenbreak). After throwing the spear a certain number of times, she summons and rides Butter Tiger, during which time she is invincible and moves more quickly. Additionally, in Ovenbreak, she has Magic Candy power that allows her to blast for a short time after picking up a thrown spear.
- Adaptational Wimp: Downplayed. She was introduced in Ovenbreak before the Legendary class of cookies was created, so she's an Epic cookie.
- Dub Name Change: From Jungle Warrior to Tiger Lily.
- Hartman Hips
- Jungle Princess
- Lost Orphaned Royalty: Heavily implied to be Princess Cookie's sister.
- Meaningful Name: Her name, Tiger Lily, is also a flower that symbolizes wealth. This heavily hints at the fact she's from a royal family.
- Rapunzel Hair: Reaches the ground!
- Those Two Guys: Is often seen with Werewolf Cookie.
- When She Smiles: Most of the time, she looks very serious...except when she's being lifted up for Bonus Time. Her smile is absolutely adorable.
Fire Spirit Cookie
Korean: 불꽃정령 쿠키 bulkkocheonglyeong kuki
This is a legendary Cookie that has withstood the flames of the oven for so long that flames have become a part of him. No one knows how he managed to achieve this feat and anyone that rests their eyes on him becomes enthralled by the warm glowing light of his eternal flames.
In Ovenbreak, he can use a Flame Dash (activated by pressing a button while double jumping) that creates Flame Crystal Jellies, increases his speed, and makes him invincible. This Flame Dash can be used after the gauge above his head charges up more than 25% of the way, and the amount of Jellies created and speed both increase the more the gauge is filled up. Upgrades allow his fire energy to charge faster, and increase the point value of the Flame Crystal Jellies.
- Darker and Edgier: With his Lord of Ashes costume. However, unlike Dark Choco Cookie and Wind Archer Cookie, his costume has him lost most of his liveliness and fire-power instead of suffering from corruption from the Darkness.
- Elemental Hair: Red.
- Fiery Redhead: Figuratively and literally speaking, overlapping with Flaming Hair; he has red hair made out of flames, which fits perfectly with his excitable and devil-may-care attitude!
- Fire Is Red
- Fire/Water Juxtaposition: In one event in Kakao Cookie Run back in 2015, Fire Spirit symbolized fire. Soda Cookie symbolized water.
- In Ovenbreak, alongside Dark Enchantress' release, Fire Spirit is to fire as Sea Fairy is to water.
- O.O.C Is Serious Business: When he is in his Lord of Ashes Costume, he will act more withdrawn than his usual self.
- Playing with Fire
- Pyro Maniac: He has shades of this in his personality, but his Lord Of Flame costume takes it Up to Eleven!"Eternal flames to engulf the world!"
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The excitable and upbeat red to Sea Fairy's calm and gentle blue!
- Retcon: Fire Spirit Cookie's original LINE backstory about him withstanding the oven's flames were replaced with his Ovenbreak backstory of being born from the flames in the Dragon's Valley instead. This ret-con is fully evident from his relations towards Purple Yam Cookie."Wha-at? I was born in the flames of the Dragon's Valley!"
- Shout-Out: His bio was reworded to note that while many Cookies have adopted the flames of the Dragon's Valley, Fire Spirit was born in it. Molded by it.
Korean: 달빛술사 쿠키 dalbichsulsa kuki
Moonlight Cookie's graceful wavy hair shines under the night sky, elegant and mystical as ever. She was created by the ancient wizards even before the Cookie Kingdom itself was built, and learned the secrets of the City of Wizards. But for some unknown reason, she was left to protect the city all alone. She is strongest while in her dreams, therefore was able to protect the city from intruders. But being by herself for a long time has made her sad and lonely at times. At these moments, she falls asleep, where she is able to lean by her friend Moon and draw in the night sky with her Star friends to cheer up.
In both LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak, she falls asleep and dreams for a certain period of time, allowing her to float invulnerably and create Star Powder Jellies that clear the path of obstacles. In LINE Cookie Run, she also had a magnetism that attracted Dark Moon Jellies, and she recovered a little bit of energy after waking up; these abilities are not present in Ovenbreak. Her Ovenbreak Magic Candy makes Twinkling Star Jellies fall from the sky.
- An Odd Place to Sleep: How is it possible to sleep on a huge crescent moon?
- Darker and Edgier: Her Alluring Crescent Moon costume.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Overlapping with The Sacred Darkness; Despite her motif being based around nighttime and the darkness that comes with it, Moonlight Cookie is a benevolent cookie who protects The City Of Wizards from evil!
- Her Alluring Crescent Moon costume overlaps with Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant; while she is still more than happy to help protect The City Of Wizards◊ (after the end of the eponymous event from Cookie Run: Ovenbreak)◊, she has macabre tastes in nightmares and has a gothic and sinister appearance (much like with Princess Luna).
- High Class Gloves
- Instant Waking Skills
- Rapunzel Hair: Touches the ground.
- Resting Recovery: In LINE Cookie Run, after she wakes up from her sleep, she recovers a small amount of Energy.
- Sleepyhead: She falls asleep multiple times in a run.
- True Blue Femininity
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Her Blissful Full Moon costume caused major insomnia to any Cookies who get a glance at her. it is a big enough problem to the point that many other cookies tried to help out an insomniac-stricken Wizard Cookie.
Sea Fairy Cookie
Korean: 바다요정 쿠키 badayojeong kuki
With the wrath of the dragon covering the Cookie World, Sea Fairy's curse started to melt little by little. But perhaps because of her grieving heart, her soul was frozen beyond magic. If it weren't for the warm kindness of our Cookies, she might have chosen to stay frozen forever. Now, alongside our Cookies, she fights against the Red Dragon's flames with her ability to control icy cold air and water. Beyond her flowing hair, the twinkle in her eyes still states that she is willing to fight her fate. Let's hope she does not let go of her sword, giving up hope and choosing to turn into sea foam.
In both LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak, she summons powerful Wave Blasts, which destroy obstacles and create Sea Crystal Jellies. Upgrades summon the Wave Blasts more frequently.
- Broken Angel/ Broken Bird: Was once cursed by her own broken heart.
- The Dreaded: Fire Spirit Cookie and Cyborg Cookie seems to think so.Fire Spirit Cookie (About Sea Fairy Cookie) (Tension): Don't come close! You don't wanna extinguish me, do you?
- Elemental Hair: Light blue.
- Fire/Water Juxtaposition: The water to Fire Spirit Cookie's fire.
- Making a Splash
- Rapunzel Hair
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The calm and gentle blue oni to Fire Spirit Cookie's excitable and hot-tempered red oni!
- True Blue Femininity
- Water Is Blue
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Wind Archer Cookie
Korean: 바람궁수 쿠키 balamgungsu kuki
Originally, this Cookie was the wind who loved the forest green. This wind delightfully spent its days spreading fresh and sweet fragrances across the forest. Until the fallen souls started to invade the forest and eat up everything sweet that they saw, leaving the desserts to live in fear. In order to save the paradise in peril, the Sugar Swan blew life and power of purification into the wind. Transforming the wind into the Wind Archer Cookie, the protector of the forest from the darkness. As long as Wind Archer Cookie's heart containing the hope of the forest is intact, he'll never stop protecting the forest.
In both LINE Cookie Run and Ovenbreak, he takes aim as he Slides, then shoots his arrow at a fallen soul as he gets back up. This creates Wind Spirit Jellies, and after hitting a certain number of souls, Wind Archer Cookie enters Wind Dash, where he floats invincibly with a magnet effect as he shoots large arrows at the fallen souls.
- Archer Archetype
- Bottomless Magazines: Throughout the whole run, Wind Archer Cookie never seems to have one arrow less than before. Even lampshaded by Beet Cookie.
- Darker and Edgier: His Night Raven costume.
- Elemental Embodiment: Is said to be the wind of the forest personified.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: As long as a fallen soul appears on-screen in front of him, he never manages to miss a shot. Lampshaded from time to time:Night Raven: No living thing can escape from my arrows...Wind Archer Cookie (About Fire Spirit Cookie) (Tension): No fallen spirit can escape my arrows.
- Superpowered Evil Side: When transformed into the ruthless Night Raven, he proceeds to do the opposite of his normal skill: shoot doves to turn them into fallen spirits.
- Wind Is Green
Gather some avocados (the more, the better!) ripened under the hot sun (the more ripe, the better!), then mash, mash, MASH! That's how you make a healthy and nutritious Avocado Cookie! But you know what terribly lacked nutrients growing up? Her sense of humor! And you will soon know why. Avocado Cookie is a famous master smith. She spends days and nights at the smithy making this and that. It is said that Avocado Cookie can create just about anything! Except for a decent joke, ahem.
Avocado Cookie can collect plans floating across the stage, and once she collects one, she can slide to forge it and equip it for a while. She can collect the plan of one of three weapons; a sword to slash at obstacles in the way akin to Dark Choco Cookie, a shield which lets her Blast, and a gauntlet that lets her move normally but renders her invincible against obstacles. Upgrades let her plans appear more frequently.
- The Blacksmith
- Ultimate Blacksmith: It doesn't get much more ultimate than crafting weapons while sliding at full speed
- Expy: Of Bismuth from Steven Universe. They're both blacksmiths, have a similar body-type, and have an affinity for bad puns.
- The Juggernaut: With her weapons, she can become one in three different ways; she can use her sword to slash at obstacles like Dark Choco Cookie, blast quickly with her shield, and destroy obstacles in the way with her gauntlet.
- Pungeon Master: Most of her loading messages are puns based on other Cookies or Pets. See here for a list of them.
A strong, persistent, rocky-soil-enduring wild beet was used in the making of Beet Cookie. This Cookie not only inherited all these qualities of her mother ingredient but also went up a notch, becoming able to survive just about anywhere! Beet Cookie settled in the deep forest and has been protecting her territory with her trusty crossbow ever since. Storm, rain, blizzard, or vicious predators - no threat is too serious. There's only one thing that can spring a surprise on this lonely ranger: unexpected Cookie visitors.
Bolt Jellies appear at given intervals. Collect enough of these Jellies to begin Target Practice. In this mode, the Slide button changes to the Crossbow button. When the small gauge is full, shoot a bolt. Hit the targets for Marksmanship Points. Level Up for more Marksmanship Points. Her Magic Candy makes Golden Targets appear at given intervals. Hit them to earn even more bonus points. The stronger the enchanted power, the more Marksmanship Points can be earned for hitting Golden Targets.
- Big Eater: Steals some Carrot's Cookie's Crops in her trial cutscenes
- Early-Bird Cameo: First appeared in the title screen way before she became properly playable.
- Farm Boy: Gender-swapped version as with Carrot Cookie too.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Inverted, as Beet Cookie is more of a tomboy.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: Shown to be very skilled with her archery skills in her description.
- Lady Looks Like a Dude: Many fans thought she was going to be a male cookie prior to her release due to her butch appearance.
- Perpetual Frowner: Not even one of her normal sprites shows her smiling, except when she's placed in the lobby.
- When She Smiles: In the lobby.
The sun is burning! Lumps of rich black soil are being tossed right and left! Sweat is flowing! Carrot Cookie is having yet another pleasant day of work in the fields! This genius farmer knows the secret of growing delicious giant vegetables out of the smallest of seeds. She even had to fix the roof of her house after one of her green giants had grown a bit too big. But for Carrot Cookie there's no such thing as "too big"! And when it's harvest season, the Cookie forgets about everything but her farm! Come rain or shine, her crops always flourish!
Her ability makes Carrot Seed Jellies appear at given intervals. When enough are collected, she enters a Farming Blast Mode, where she hoes up obstacles and gets points for staying on the ground. After Blast Mode ends, Carrot Jellies appear. Upgrades make Carrot Seed Jellies appear more frequently. Her Magic Candy makes Golden Carrot Jellies appear among regular Carrot Jellies.
- Friendless Background: Implied to be the case since not a lot of Cookies know her, besides her pet and Herb Cookie.
- Farm Boy: Gender-swapped version.
- Mega Twintails: That look like carrots.
- Stock Animal Diet: Her Combi Pet is a rabbit.
Chili Pepper Cookie
Chili Pepper Cookie's dough contained much more chili pepper than allowed by the law. This is probably why she doesn't care much about rules at all! Chili Pepper Cookie is a notorious treasure hunter. She never misses a chance to snatch everything valuable she can get her hands on, leaving only chaos and havoc behind. The Cookies know better than to cross her path, and so should you. Good news: you can easily identify this path by a trail of fiery red chili sauce...
After an interval, Chili Pepper Cookie can enter treasure vaults and open Treasure Sacks and Treasure Chests to collect Treasure Jellies, which also double as coins. She can enter vaults more frequently and obtain more points from Treasure Jellies with upgrades. She has a Magic Candy which lets her get a giant chest near the end of her vault which contains Diamond Jellies, and more Diamond Jellies are produced and they will score more points when upgraded.
- Disappointing Older Sibling: Her younger brother Red Pepper (Muay Thai) sees her as one, due to how she always causes trouble.
- Fiery Redhead
- Greed: Her main motivation. She desires to steal valuable treasures, and her ability and Pet reflect her obsession with Coins.
- Knife Nut: She carries two daggers, and she stabs obstacles with her daggers when she destroys them.
- Last-Second Word Swap: One of her pre-run quotes:Chili Pepper Cookie: Oh, so many things to... own.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: A sneaky, selfish thief, compared to Red Pepper, who is a disciplined martial artist.
- Yellow Eyes of Sneakiness: Her eyes have a light yellow outline, and she definitely isn't trustworthy.
A thunderstorm was raging behind the cold laboratory windows. Cyborg Cookie was lying on an operating table, surrounded by surgical lamps, struggling to remember both past and identity. Suddenly, feeling of icy metal plating hit the senses. The initial shock turned into disgust. Who was responsible for this monstrous transformation? Filled with anger and hate, the Cookie broke free, erupting with arcs of energy strong enough to shock the entire world. Cyborg Cookie's craving for electricity becomes stronger day by day. Hidden behind the fury and pain is a longing for something lost... Will Cyborg Cookie's memories ever truly come back?
This Cookie occasionally enters into a different flight mode which allows the Cookie to pass through vortexes for bonus points.
- Ambiguous Gender: Like a few other Cookies, this Cookie is only known by "Cyborg Cookie".
- Artificial Limbs: Has a cannon for their left arm.
- Came Back Wrong: The final part of her debut event reveals she was an attempt to revive a friend of Aloe Cookie's while they were actively "crumbling", by giving them a new body. Unfortunately, the memories didn't quite carry over as easily until said end of event, including the fact Aloe was trying to save her, so she kept her angry demeanor the entire time assuming Aloe was just tormenting her for no reason.
- Cyborg: In spite of her mostly-robotic appearance, she is in fact a Cyborg.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Like Beet Cookie and Milk Cookie, Cyborg Cookie appears in the main screen before becoming properly playable.
- Love Redeems: at the end of the event, where Cyborg Cookie remembers Aloe Cookie and reconciles with him.
Dark Choco Cookie
Long ago, this Cookie set out on an adventure into the world of darkness in order to become a hero, but Fate had a different plan - Dark Choco Cookie was unfortunate enough to happen upon the forbidden Strawberry Jam Sword. As soon as the would-be hero grasped the weapon, the dark force within the magic sword took over. From that moment on, Dark Choco Cookie's life changed forever. Now, dark clouds and thunderstorms follow wherever this ill-fated Cookie goes. Although feared by all, it is said that Dark Choco Cookie is still fighting an inner struggle against the magic sword's control.
This Cookie summons Dark Thunder to destroy obstacles, and creates Dark Gem Jellies. When enough Dark Gem Jellies are collected, Dark Swordsmanship can be used, with upgrades decreasing the number of Dark Gem Jellies needed. With Magic Candy, Dark Choco can now summon the Ultimate Dark Lightning, which destroys all obstacles that are visible and creates Dark Gem Jellies, after using Dark Swordsmanship.
- Artifact of Doom: The Strawberry Jam Sword.
- Ambiguous Gender: Downplayed. While Dark Choco Cookie has a very masculine appearance, it should be noted that the official description takes pains to avoid any pronouns. It wasn't until the Purple Yam & Milk Cookie's Adventures event where some dialogue had Milk use he/him pronouns to describe Dark Choco.
- Dark Is Evil: The thunderstorms and darkness that come with the Strawberry Jam Sword imply that it's a malevolent presence. This is confirmed with their Sovereign of Darkness costume, which says in its description that they have "succumbed to the power" of the sword.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Dark Choco is seemingly fighting against the dark power of the sword, in order to help prove this very trope. Unfortunately, it hasn't gone so well for him.
- Fallen Hero: If his Young Prince costume tells us anything, he was much more optimistic back in the day.
- Fighting from the Inside: Against the Strawberry Jam Sword's dark influence.
- The Juggernaut: After activating Dark Swordsmanship, Dark Choco Cookie grows to an enormous size and can slash at everything in the way with the Strawberry Jam Sword.
- Superpowered Evil Side
- Tragic Villain
Dark Enchantress Cookie
It is said every thousand years all witches from near and far come together for the Night of the Witches. And on that very night, Dark Enchantress Cookie was born. A dose of concentrated dark magic and poisonous scarlet pomegranate syrup gives this Cookie a deliciously evil taste. Since the moment of its creation, Dark Enchantress Cookie was filled with sweet ambition, she brought chaos to the Night of the Witches gathering and escaped, taking with it the secrecies of the witches. But now, after so many years, a dark shadow has emerged, could it be...her?
She creates a magic circles that have different effects. When her small gauge fills, she creates a magic circle that absorbs Jellies and obstacles, and creates Dark Crystal Jellies in their place. When her large gauge fills, she creates a stronger dark magic circle that destroys obstacles, collects Jellies, and restores this Cookie's energy. Upgrades increase the frequency of her magic circles.
- Ambition Is Evil
- Awesome, but Impractical: Her ability can recover Energy, act as a jelly grabber, and look totally awesome. However, she has much lower Energy than any other Legendary Cookie to compensate.
- Big Bad: Apart from the Witch, she seems to fit the bill best in terms of a genuinely evil Cookie. Certainly helps she is seems to be responsible for Dark Choco's entire struggle.
- Dark Is Evil
- Purple Is Powerful
Boom! Thunder-like beat smashes the darkness. Bzzz! Lazers of many colors fill the night air. Another party of the century is about to begin! From a young age, DJ Cookie enjoyed mixing, sampling, and experimenting. Synthesizing super-energetic beats, most hypnotic melodies, and the deepest bassline in the whole Cookie World is now an everyday thing for this wizard of sound. A real top-grade star, DJ Cookie keeps private life private, but enjoys an occasional fan service!
Their ability summons a DJ Box, which they fly on. The DJ Box can be moved up and down to catch rhythm notes for points, with bonus points for catching all of them. Their Magic Candy creates rainbow rhythm notes, which provide more points and restore energy.
- Ambiguous Gender: Like a couple of other Cookies, this Cookie is referred to only as "DJ Cookie" in its description.
- Bi the Way: Hinted to be one based on their shirt, which is colored like the bisexual pride flag
- Cool Shades: An LED band connected to their headphones.
- Expressive Mask: Their Daft Punk -esque mask changes its display with their emotions.
- Multicolored Hair
- Rapunzel Hair/ Mega Twintails: Their rainbow hair is in two pigtails that reach down to their feet, shaped like a rainbow.
- Unexpected Gameplay Change: Their power briefly changes the game to a Rhythm Game of sorts.
Dr. Wasabi Cookie
An odd scientist that's always experimenting on the unimaginable! Judging by her crazy inventions, it's probably that the wasabi used to make this Cookie far exceeds the recommended amount! Dr. Wasabi Cookie enjoys experimenting with her patented Wasabi Syrup. But be careful, cause the syrup is so powerful, it causes genetic mutations! Miscalculating the dosage even the slightest bit will turn living things into curious creatures! But hey, someone's gotta create new creatures right? Right?? And no worries, no creatures are harmed in the experiments... Or so they say.
After certain amounts of time, she shoots Wasabi Syrup, which creates Wasabi Jellies and destroys obstacles. Upgrades allow her to shoot her syrup more frequently. She also has Magic Candy power that allows her to shoot out Pink Wasabi Jellies, which are worth more points, amidst regular Wasabi Jellies.
- The Dreaded: Is considered this to Ion Cookie Robot, the most ADVANCED artificial intelligence able to learn extremely fast just by observing, of ALL Cookies.
- Mad Scientist: One look at her should tip you off.
- Lady Looks Like a Dude: It's hard to tell that she's a female at first glance, given her lack of physical feminine features.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate
- Never Mess with Granny: She's a grandmother, and she's also a scientist who can create gelatinous monsters with just a shot of Wasabi Syrup.
- Playing with Syringes: Wields a huge one filled with syrup.
- Skewed Priorities: In her memory, she's more concerned with losing Octo Wasabi than the fact that if Octo Wasabi isn't stopped, it will destroy the entire Cookie village.
If you ever go for a forest picnic on a bright sunny day, where the fragrant wind caresses your cheeks, the curious Fig Cookie may shyly appear from behind the leaves! This Cookie is known to have dwelled in rich forests of light and honey for a long, long time. Year after year, the forest awakens at the cheerful sound of of Fig Cookie's Jelly Horn, and the brightest of flowers become more colorful and lively than ever. When Fig Cookie shares tales as old as the forest itself, animal friends gather around and listen intently. Prancing about to and fro, the Cookie sometimes ventures to the very edge of the forest to play and run with other Cookies.
Their ability has an Jelly Horn, which appears at given intervals. Collect this Jelly Horn to blow it and awaken all visible obstacles and make them fly away. Life Essence Jellies may appear instead of awakened obstacles. Collect 5 Jelly Horns to rapidly gallop through and awaken more obstacles with a high probability. This effect will be interrupted after collision. Level Up to make Jelly Horns appear more frequently and for more points for Life Essence Jellies. Their Magic Candy makes patches of Sacred Ground appear while they gallop. Jumping on these patches lets them jump farther, gives them points, and gives them a Magnetic Aura.
- Ambiguous Gender: Only ever referred to as "Fig Cookie" or "this cookie".
- Blow That Horn: Their Jelly Horn is their ability - which they use to destroy any obstacles nearby.
- Nature Spirit: They've lived in a forest for a very long time - possibly for ages.
- Non-Standard Character Design: Fig Cookie is a centaur, so they have the lower body of a horse.
- Our Centaurs Are Different: Very, very different: this is a cookie centaur we're talking about!
- Verbal Tic: Fig Cookie's quotes have a distinct Celtic-sounding accent, and tends to say "Hihi" at the end of their sentences.
Always on her candy roller skates, Grapefruit Cookie seems to have an unlimited supply of energy! Shiny neon tights? Check! Quirky grapefruit helmet? Check! Is there anyone more stylish at the roller rink? No! 3, 2, 1, GO! Grapefruit Cookie skates with tremendous passion, and finds pleasure in greeting the others at the finish line with triumphant "Haha! Too slow!". That might seem mean, but let's admit it she has some skill! Fun fact: Grapefruit Cookie hates ball games. After all, why should she like them?
At given intervals, a roller-skating track will appear, filled with Grapefruit Cones. The cones don't cause any damage, but she has to jump over the cones to access a Blast Mode where she can jump infinitely until the Blast ends. With upgrades, the track will reappear sooner. She has a Magic Candy where Grapefruit Jellies will appear after passing the track, which increases in quantity with upgrades.
- Cheerful Child: Young, cheerful and determined.
- Passionate Sports Girl
- Rollerblade Good: Her main theme.
- Tagalong Kid: Very much the youngest of the Citrus Squad and very much least involved in their activities(consisting of ball games). Lampshaded by Orange herself.
- Two Girls and a Guy: Downplayed the trope when joined with Orange, Lime, and Lemon.
A cheerful little girl from a two-story red-roofed house. She wears a red ribbon on her left ear. Hello Kitty loves traveling by train with her twin sister Mimmy and a sufficient amount of Mama's homemade apple pies! This time the sisters have ended up in the dessert-filled Cookie World. What sweet adventures await them and their new Cookie friends?
One of two special cookies released in a crossover event in December 2018. For her tropes, see her main franchise page. She collects Balloon Jellies, which allow her to fly and pop balloons to create Color Bubble Jellies
- Cheerful Child
- Cute Kitten
- Genki Girl
- Guest Fighter
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Wears red, and has her ribbon on her left ear.
- Permanently Missable Content: If you didn't get her during the event, you're out of luck. If you did get her, but didn't get her to max level, you're in a bad spot too, as she can't be boosted with Spirit Potions.
Ice Candy Cookie
A thick layer of xylitol coating, rich mint filling, and several deep freezing sessions has made Ice Candy Cookie much sturdier than others and certainly much cooler! Her hard training routine includes daily peanut dumbbell exercises and racing with penguins, let alone the countless hours on the ice rink with a mini doughnut puck. That's how you become a legendary ice hockey forward! She is famous for her stubborn obstacle-destroying offense and heavy body check! Ice Candy Cookie is more than ready for the world championship! Here she comes, like a raging blizzard!
At given intervals, an ice hockey puck appears; when she hits the puck, she destroys obstacles and creates Ice Candy Jellies. After she dribbles the puck a certain number of times, a goal appears, and if she scores, she earns a lot of points. Upgrades increase the number of Ice Candy Jellies and Goal Points.
- Elemental Hair: Blue and spiky, like the ice she skates on.
- Passionate Sports Girl: She loves ice hockey.
Ion Cookie Robot
Cutting edge technology at its finest! The most advanced state of the art systems that Cookie science has to offer! Behold, Artificial Intelligence within a Cookie Robot! Powered by ion drinks for an unlimited charge capacity, this robot has learned to walk merely from observing the Cookies. Perhaps the learning algorithm is too advanced since Ion Cookie Robot has somehow learned Avocado Cookie's sense of humor, Cinnamon Cookie's clever deception, and Chili Pepper Cookie's sleight of hand. After numerous learning iterations, the upgrade protocol activates! Power shockwave boosters emerge from the arms, granting the ability to run in an unimaginable way. Ion Cookie Robot has already surpassed the Cookies in many ways, but are there any limits that apply!?
It upgrades into more advanced forms while running.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: The entire first half of the AI Run event was a bunch of Ion Cookie Robots going haywire after Cyborg Cookie told them to destroy cookies.
- Ambiguous Gender: Ion Cookie Robot is only ever referred to by name.
- HeelFace Turn: After the first half of the AI Run event, he helps Gingerbrave and Aloe Cookie in stopping Cyborg Cookie's rampage.
- Non-Standard Character Design: Ion Cookie Robot is very sleek, has floating limbs, a face built into their body, and "Cookie" is in the middle of their name instead of the end.
A boisterous, loud parade follows Marshmallow Cookie wherever she goes! As soon as her squishy marshmallow shako appears in town, crowds of curious Cookies come out to the sounds of her honey marshmallow trumpet. Marshmallow Cookie and her well-schooled Sugar Guards once performed together with Macaron Cookie's parade team, but something didn't work out.
Her power spawns Instrument Jellies at given intervals. Collecting an instrument jelly summon a Sugar Guard. when three Sugar Guards are following her, the Parade Gauge starts filling. When the parade starts, Marshmallow Cookie passes through obstacles and collects March Jellies. Level up for more frequent Instrument Jelly spawns and more points for March Jellies. Her Magic Candy creates Mighty March Jellies during the parade.
- Cute, but Cacophonic: Less in voice, more in eagerness to play her signature instrument.
- Foil: To Macaron Cookie. Both are pink, music themed cookies with parade themed abilities, but nearly opposite personalities.
- Genki Girl
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: Averted; she is actually quite arrogant and smug.
Tea plants that grow in the dark have no other option but to feed on the energy of darkness. Leaves from such a plant were supposed to grant incredible dark powers to Matcha Cookie, but whoever made her seems to have forgotten an essential ingredient, and it greatly affected her personality. Now she spends most of her time in darkness and giggles whenever someone tries to talk to her. Little is known about Matcha Cookie, but the greatest mystery is what exactly was the missing ingredient...
She creates Seed Spheres when her small gauge fills; these Spheres are launched when she double jumps. They create tree sprouts that create Matcha Fruit Jellies and destroy obstacles. Her large gauge is filled by shooting those Spheres. When that gauge is full, she jumps onto a root, and can shoot Seed Spheres with the Slide and Jump buttons. Upgrades decrease the time needed to form a Seed Sphere, and increases the value of Matcha Fruit Jellies. She also has Magic Candy that lets her shoot Power Seed Spheres, with Matcha Crystal Jellies on top of the resulting tree sprouts.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Overlapping with White Sheep; Despite her connections with Dark Enchantress Cookie, Matcha Cookie is an eccentric but ultimately decent cookie, given her lack of animosity towards Millennial Tree Cookie (Unlike Dark Enchantress Cookie and Pomegranate Cookie).
- Good Counterpart: to Dark Enchantress. It's implied Matcha is a failed attempt at duplicating her, and has been confirmed thanks to the Affection system.
- Green Thumb
- Hand-Hiding Sleeves: Oversized type.
- Horned Humanoid
- The Hyena: Seemingly not of her own will, as her laughter is caused by her missing an ingredient.
- Signature Laugh: Hoo hoo
Everything the light touches, let there be peace! Milk Cookie made a divine oath to protect the world from all evil. When raising up the Healing Milk Mace, a splendid glow soars to the skies and bathes the world in light. The forces of evil flee in terror at the sight of the Divine Milk Shield. Milk Cookie has faced many foes and yet his resolve remains unsullied by corruption and despair. Even on the brink of exhaustion, this selfless and noble protector will cast a blessing of protection for other Cookies first.
- Barrier Warrior: Also shields relays.
- Blank White Eyes
- Early-Bird Cameo: Like Beet Cookie and Cyborg Cookie, Milk Cookie first appeared in a main loading screen before being properly released.
- Light Is Good
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Purple Yam Cookie's red.
- White Mage
Millennial Tree Cookie
Deep inside a secret grove, there was a majestic ancient tree. Its roots went deep inside the ground and far to the very corners of the world. When the scarlet curse devoured the grove, the tree sealed itself in a magical slumber to resist the dark sorcery. With the help of the Cookies, Millennial Tree Cookie's silence was finally broken. Once again he is ready to vanquish the Darkness and make the world a blooming garden it once used to be...
Millennial Tree Cookie summons the Circle of Time at given intervals. While the Circle is active, he flies, is invincible, attracts pickups and can collect Time Crystal Jellies to shoot the Purifying Beam. The Beam destroys obstacles, leaving Reflection Jellies. The Cookie's Energy drains slower while the Circle of Time is active.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of the Millennial Tree.
- Big Good
- Bishōnen: He's quite androgynous.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady
- Early-Bird Cameo: Millennial Tree was actually well-known at the start of Season 3 before he becomes playable.
- Light Is Good
- Nature Spirit: Basically the cookie version of a dryad (a tree nymph or tree spirit in Greek mythology).
- Rapunzel Hair: Down to his Ankles.
Hello Kitty's twin sister, Mimmy, wears a yellow ribbon on her right ear. She enjoys spending time doing embroidery and patchwork by her window. Mimmy might be quiet and a bit shy, but she is always joyful and bright. And together with Hello Kitty they can definitely do great things!
One of two Special cookies released in 2018. Mimmy collects Seedling and Watering Plot Jellies to grow flowers that cover holes and create Flower Jellies.
- Canon Immigrant
- Cute Kitten
- Green Thumb
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Wears yellow and has her ribbon on her right ear
- Permanently Missable Content: If you didn't get her during the event, you're out of luck. If you did get her, but didn't get her to max level, you're in a bad spot too, as she can't be boosted with Spirit Potions.
- Shrinking Violet
Not to be confused with custard, this Cookie is as spicy as mustard can get! This unsweetened Cookie is always seen drawing graffitis with a cynical smile. This is how she expresses herself on...well, just about anything! Since little, she grew up cleaning up after her grandmother's mess, making her mature for her cookie age.
She collects Spray Jellies as she runs, and when she has enough of them, she can draw graffiti at the push of a button, which earns points and destroys obstacles. Upgrades increase the frequency of Spray Jelly appearances and the points earned from graffiti. Additionally, she has Magic Candy that allows her to sometimes draw a Rabbit Graffiti, which is worth more points than her regular graffiti.
- Art Attacker: Like Gumball, her graffiti can destroy the obstacles in her way.
- Blinding Bangs: Her hair completely covers her left eye.
- Rebellious Spirit: Downplayed. While her appearance and skill certainly evoke the image of a rebel without a cause, her part in Dr. Wasabi Cookie's memory shows her to be more concerned with saving Cookie society from her grandmother's mistakes.
- Sour Supporter: She's a cynical, spicy rebel...yet she plays a completely heroic role in both the game and the Island of Memories.
- Straight Cookie and Wise Cookie: In her shared memory with Dr. Wasabi, she's the more rational Cookie, in contrast to her grandmother's wackiness.
- Strong Family Resemblance: An interesting variant of this trope: while she and her grandmother look very distinct, they're both two of the spiciest cookies around!
Pilot Cookie is rich in flavor, thanks to the abundant use of butter and brown sugar. This rich Cookie recently purchased his honey coated plane in Toffeeland, worldly famous for their honeycomb toffee. Whenever he feels tired, he takes a warm cup of butterscotch, which helps him with his high sugar pressure. He claims that one must live their life to the fullest, for there isn't enough time to live even by doing things one loves. Maybe that's why he constantly travels beyond the horizons of the delicious Cookie World.
Fuel Jellies appear for him to collect; once he has enough, he flies on his plane for a certain amount of time, during which he is magnetic and invincible. Upgrades make the Fuel Jellies appear more frequently.
Dressed in her scarlet ceremonial attire with glimmering pomegranate drop decorations, Pomegranate Cookie was raised in the land of powerful sorcerers as a young priestess to the Sacred Pomegranate Tree. But when she was foretold to follow a great darkness, she started to doubt her upbringing. When an unstoppable dark force overran her homeland, Pomegranate Cookie already knew she had met her destiny, and gladly joined her mysterious new Master...
Pomegranate Cookie periodically creates Pomegranate Jellies. Collecting them turns basic Jellies into Pomegranate Piece Jellies. When the first cookie in trophy race, she leaves a Pomegranate Drop Jelly behind for her relay partner to collect. Pomegranate Drop Jellies provide points in proportion to the amount of Pomegranate Piece jellies collected and restore energy, but increase collision damage. Her Magic Candy makes her mirror periodically emit a beam of light that destroys obstacles and creates Pomegranate Reflection Jellies
- Assist Character: Pomegranate Cookie's function in an average race is to rack up enough Pomegranate Piece Jellies so that when the second cookie in the relay takes their turn, they can gather a large amount of points and energy from the Pomegranate Drop Jelly. It's especially apparent once one realizes that Pomegranate Piece Jellies offer only one point.
- Boring, but Practical: In terms of scoring, Pomegranate Cookie isn't going to gain a large enough score on her own due to her Pomegranate Piece Jellies offering only one point and overriding Bear Drop Jellies, so it's easy to wonder why exactly one would use her. It's the fact that the Pomegranate Drop Jelly she leaves for her Relay partner gives a ton of points and energy that makes her a recommended cookie.
- Dark Is Evil
- The Dragon: To Dark Enchantress Cookie.
- Evil Redhead
- Hand-Hiding Sleeves
- Knight of Cerebus: As close to one as a game like Cookie Run could get, she came in an update that also added Wind Archer Cookie's Night Raven costume and events involving the corruption of the Millenial Tree.
- Lady in Red
- You Can't Fight Fate: Why she joined Dark Enchantress Cookie.
This Cookie tastes best when she's having a good hair day. The secret to her fabulous hairdo? She carries fresh popcorn kernels with her wherever she goes! So when her puffy pigtails get stale...POP! POP! She loves eating popcorn whenever she is watching a movie. Sometimes it seems like watching a movie is just an excuse to eat some popcorn. This cinema freak Cookie uses her star-shaped, syrup-coated glasses to turn obstacles into popcorn with its 3D beam. And she picks some up and devours them on the way!
This cookie activates her 3D beam for a short period of time to turn obstacles and Jellies (both regular and Bear) into Popcorn Jellies, which she gains points for. Collecting these Popcorn Jellies gives even more points. With upgrades, her 3D beam triggers more regularly.
- Making a Spectacle of Yourself: Huge, star-shaped 3D glasses.
- Pass the Popcorn
- Shout-Out: Her pet, Picky Tomato, could be a reference to Rotten Tomatoes.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Popcorn, natch.
Purple Yam Cookie
Purple Yam Cookie was baked in extreme temperatures again and again until the heat finally got to his head. Ever since, Purple Yam Cookie has been in an angered state (to say the least!) that's why we recommend being extremely cautious around him. When the wrath kicks in, this Cookie begins to crush and smash the surrounding in a dangerous tornado of rage. And as if that wasn't enough, Purple Yam Cookie is always eager to fight someone! This Cookie claim that no one has suffered in the "flames of hell" more than him, but little does he know that - in fact - other Cookies went through the Witch's oven too...
- The Berserker
- Critical Status Buff: When he's low on health, his Rage gauge fills up much faster than normal.
- Decomposite Character: His description seemed to be a more modified version of LINE version of Fire Spirit's backstory fit into a new character. This seemed to be referenced as to how he viewed Fire Spirit Cookie in his relationship chart."HAH! This one knows what I went THROUGH!"
- Dreadlock Warrior: His main "theme"
- The Juggernaut
- Purple Is Powerful
- Purple Is the New Black: It's ambiguous if he is evil or not.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Most definitely the red to Milk Cookie's blue. While Milk is cheerful and optimistic, Purple Yam is much more hot-blooded and impulsive, caring only about getting his vengeance on Dark Choco Cookie.
- The Rival: To Dark Choco Cookie.
Once there was a mountain of pink salt. The mountain rose tall above the surrounding plains, until the night of the Black Storm. Downpour of unwitnessed strength kept falling and falling, and the water eventually covered the mountain to the very summit. That night only Salt Cookie managed to survive on a tiny boat, Since then, this Cookie has spent long years sailing in rough seas, fighting against, fighting giant sea creatures and merciless waves. Salt Cookie's nemesis is the Jelly Kingfish, and he will stop at nothing to win in their final battle. May his boat and harpoon serve him well!
At an interval, Salt Cookie gets on his Cool Boat and reels in fish with his harpoon. He will get on his boat more frequently and earn more points for fish with upgrades. He has a Magic Candy which lets him find legendary fish which he can catch for more points.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: a straight scar next to his eye to indicate his rugged nature
Can't communicate with this mysterious creature. Plus, it doesn't seem to remember where it came from and why. Well...at least we know it's got legs (sort of). So maybe after running and running, and some more running, it'll remember? Yeah, let's hope that.
This runner shoots a doughnut beam, which turns Jellies and obstacles into Doughnut Jellies. It uses the beam more often with upgrades. Additionally, it has Magic Candy power that allows it, after firing the doughnut beam twice, to enter a Super Doughnut Blast, during which it is invincible, slightly magnetic, and turns all jellies and obstacles into Doughnut Jellies.
- Ambiguous Gender: Expected of an alien. Gumball cookie mentions that he "likes their style" in his relationship chart, implying Space Doughnut uses they/them pronouns.
- Aliens Speaking English: This, along with Starfish Language, both end up averted. Space Doughnut's words are combinations of letters that don't form real words.
- Alien Invasion: Space Mini Ball's eventual plans.
- Amnesiac Hero
- Bizarre Alien Biology: Space Mini Ball, its associated pet, contains its brain, meaning that it can survive quite well without one.
- Descriptively-Named Species: It looks like a doughnut, and it's from space.
- Innocent Aliens: Space Doughnut seems rather happy and carefree. Space Mini Ball, on the other hand...
- Non-Standard Character Design: It's a donut, not a cookie.
- Odd Name Out: The only one without "cookie" in their name.
- Starfish Aliens: Not even its official description really knows what to make of it.
- Unusual Ears: Presumably, the two Shrek-like stalks near the top of its body.
This is the day. You have received an invitation to the famous Sparkling Party. You open the door of the party hall, and Sparkling Cookie greets you personally with his dazzling smile and offers a glass of Sparkling Juice. All the guests are fascinated with his impeccable manners and looks: his boyish rolled up sleeves and bouncy bubble hair. It is going to be the best holiday party ever!
He starts a Sparkling Party after a certain amount of time (indicated by the large gauge over his head). His small gauge, which is filled by jumping and sliding, determines the number of balloons that will appear during the Sparkling Party. When those balloons are burst by Sparkling Cookie running into them, they create Sparkling Jellies. Upgrades decrease the amount of time between Sparkling Parties. He also has Magic Candy that allow special balloons to appear during the sparkling party and create Sparkling Jellies worth more points.
- The Bartender
- Obsessive-Compulsive Barkeeping: Unique from other examples in that even while he runs, he's always mixing a drink that he never pours.
- Bowdlerization: Much like with Vampire Cookie, any place where the drink could be called alcohol is replaced with "juice." It's even more obvious here, since his corresponding pet, Bow Tie Bottle, is clearly a bottle of champagne or sparkling cider.
- Emoticon: He uses ;) at the end of some of his lines.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: He might not have the jacket, but he sure looks snazzy with that cummerbund and those suspenders.
Squid Ink Cookie
Squid Ink Cookie came out of the oven not even a little bit crispy. Maybe that's because of all the viscous ink inside! The Cookie was found floating along the seashore, all weak and confused. There is a theory that this Cookie is the very treasure-eating sea monster that attacked the Black Sugar, hungry for more gold. But Squid Ink Cookie can't remember anything of that and spends all the time oozing blackish inky tears.
Squid Ink Cookie can find large coins stained with ink, which they can collect to transform into a Giant Squid which destroys obstacles with its Combat Tentacles and creates Ink Bubble Jellies. With upgrades, it can transform more frequently and gain more points from Ink Bubble Jellies.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: True to its name, its skin is as black as ink.
- Ambiguous Gender: Its description doesn't use any pronouns, only mentioning "the Cookie" or "this Cookie". However in Squid Inks friendship jelly, they/them pronouns are used to refer to them.
- Combat Tentacles: When Squid Ink transforms into its giant squid form, it can use its tentacles to destroy everything in its path.
- Giant Squid: Its transformed state.
- Involuntary Transformation: Judging by its description and some of its lines, it is unable to control its actions as a giant squid. Its transforming animation even looks like it's screaming in pain.
- Non-Standard Character Design: Squid Ink Cookie has a non-humanoid design, instead of being based on a squid.
- Prone to Tears: Similarly to Onion, Squid Ink Cookie is constantly crying, possibly caused by its inability to control its powers.
Whipped Cream Cookie
A graceful Cookie, decorated with the tender, sweet whipped cream and shiny pearls. This Cookie spends days looking at his own reflection on the surface of the lake and practicing fouttés and pas. It is said that Whipped Cream Cookie has learned the elegant ballet movements from the beautiful white swans. The romantic ballerino's eyes are filled with pure light, and smile is always so gentle and serene, it can calm the most furious storm. May the graceful ballet dance continue forever!
At given intervals, Whipped Cream Jellies will appear as he runs. After that interval passes, Whipped Cream Cookie will summon a giant music box which can float for a while. Upgrades let him summon his music box sooner and obtain more points from Whipped Cream Jellies. He also has Magic Candy which makes Cream Rose Bouquets from the sky after he finishes floating on his music box.
- Animal Motifs: Swans.
- Dainty Little Ballet Dancers
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Maybe it's the pink, the elegant appearance or the ballet motif, but Whipped Cream is explicitly a ballerino (male ballerina).
- Friendly Rivalry: With Skating Queen. He considers competition to be a good way to find inspiration.
- Power Floats: His giant music box can float.
- Real Men Wear Pink: While most Cookies with a pink color scheme are female, Whipped Cream Cookie is male.
Yoga Cookie's declared aim in life is to overcome her crispy existence. To achieve this completely, one must clear mind, body, and soul through continuous training and a strict diet. And of course, running with a bright smile is also part of the training. Since Yoga Cookie must eat plenty of jellies to keep her gelatin level balanced, she is always in need of fresh Jellies. During her intense concentration, she reaches a point of awakening, where superficial matters are of no importance. At this point, she is able to break through her cookie cutter limits.
At given intervals, this cookie will meditate, during which she floats, creates Pretzel Jellies all around her, attracts Jellies with magnetism, and cannot be harmed by obstacles. Upgrades allow her to meditate more frequently. Additionally, Magic Candy allows her to follow a tangible Path to Enlightenment, which increases her speed and the point value of Pretzel Jellies as long as she is on it.
- Big Good: Of the AI Run event; he helps Gingerbrave in stopping the calamities that have taken place, first with Ion Cookie Robot, then with Cyborg Cookie.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: They may look different from any other Cookie, but their subtle hint of a face may tell otherwise...
- By-the-Book Cop: He is a firm believer of playing fair!
Red Cheerleader Cookie
- The Rival: To Cheerleader Cookie, as she serves as the boss for Cheerleader Cookie's Island Of Memories.