Cookies introduced in LINE
- Cookie Run C Rank Cookiesnote
- Cookie Run B Rank Cookiesnote
- Cookie Run A Rank Cookiesnote
- Cookie Run S Rank Cookiesnote
- Cookie Run L Rank Cookiesnote
Cookies introduced in OvenBreak
- Cookie Run Rare Cookiesnote
- Cookie Run Epic Cookiesnote
- Cookie Run Legendary Cookiesnote
- Cookie Run Special Cookies
Cookies introduced in Kingdom
Cookies in General
- Alice Allusion: Five Cookies have costumes based off Alice in Wonderland, these are: Strawberry (Kitty Punk/Cheshire Cat), Zombie (Creepy Cute/Alice), Pirate (Rabbit Hat/White Rabbit), Knight (Ace of Spades) and Princess (Princess of Hearts)
- Anthropomorphic Food: They're mostly gingerbread people. Exceptions include the shape-shifting marshmallow, a cookie robot, dragons, an animatronic unicorn, mer-cookies, cookie animals, and Space Doughnut.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Cookies that rely on certain power-up jellies or potions. While their point output and speed can be very easy to high-score with, the fact that they require certain jellies hinders them immensely in multiple lands. It can be downplayed or averted with certain pets, combi bonuses, or treasures.
- Badass Adorable: Comes with the art style.
- Chess Motif: A few cookies have chess outfits: Yoga (Enlightened Bishop), Pistachio (Virtuous Knight), Mala Sauce (Unyielding Rook), Alchemist (Guileful Queen) and Vampire (Insouciant King)
- Edible Theme Naming: For the most part. Comes with the "Cookie" (or "Doughnut" in Space Doughnut's case).
- Full-Name Basis: Virtually all characters with referred to by their full names, ending with "Cookie".
- Puppy-Dog Eyes: Some cookies (Gingerbrave◊, Cocoa Cookie◊, Cinnamon Cookie◊, etc...) in Puzzle World will make puppy eyes telling the player to try again.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Almost all cookies have a tie-in pet that gives them a bonus and complements their abilities.
- Vague Age: In real life, unless they have softened or spoiled, it would be difficult to determine the age of a cookie. Same case for the game.
- Ambiguous Gender: We dont even know their full face, what hope for the gender?
- Paper-Thin Disguise: They may look different from any other Cookie, but their subtle hint of a face may tell otherwise...
- By-the-Book Cop: He is a firm believer of playing fair!
A typical Artichoke Cookie's day in the vibrant tropical fruit paradise? Start the morning with an energetic BOOM-BOOM-BOOM to wake up the dwellers of Trpoical Soda Archipelago. Perform a myriad of drum pieces, including the famous "Nappin' Under the Palm Tree" after lunch. DO not forget to tap on coconuts and slap on a turtle's shell. Play the drum even in the realm of dreams... After all, there are no reasons to stop the beat!
When Artichoke Cookie begins the performance, everyone starts moving to the rhythm, be it Cookie fishers or the fish (the latter never miss such an opportunity to escape). The whole archipelago shakes and swings!
- Ambiguous Gender
- Confirmed to be male in Cookie Run: Puzzle World (which was known at the time of his introduction as Hello! Brave Cookies).
- Ascended Extra: Overlapping with Promoted to Playable; While he has yet to be playable in Cookie Run: Ovenbreak, he is a playable character in Cookie Run: Puzzle World
- Hero of Another Story: In a meta sense, while Artichoke Cookie is not playable in the Ovenbreak yet, he is playable in another game.
- Magic Music: Mango Cookie explains that he summons fish by playing his drums.
Sandwich Cookie's partner, and partook in the Battle of Fates for the Battle Run update.
- Whatever Happened to the Mouse?: Once the story picks up after the fourth cutscene, Bacon Cookie is never seen or even mentioned again.
Choco Cup Cookie
The ringmaster of the Pudding Cup Circus.
- Non-Standard Character Design: Unlike other Cookies, he has a cupcake like appearance, along with a more bear-like face. It's implied to be a costume.
- Ambiguous Gender
- Bodyguarding a Badass: Subverted. While they do act as the bodyguard for the badass Yogurt Cream Cookie, effectively following him everywhere as commanded; Lilac Cookie seems to be a little haphazard about actually protecting him and either goes to the extreme of potentially harming him when saving him, or not trying at all.
- The Quiet One: Oddly enough, Yogurt Cream Cookie can practically understand what Lilac Cookie is 'talking' about much to Alchemist Cookie's confusion.
- Ambiguous Gender
- Confirmed to be female in Cookie Run: Puzzle World.
- Ascended Extra: Overlapping with Promoted to Playable; Just like Artichoke, she doesn't have a playable appearance in Cookie Run: Ovenbreak, but is a playable character in Cookie Run: Puzzle World.
- Cheerful Child
- Childhood Friends: With Firecracker Cookie.
- Genki Girl
- Hero of Another Story: Like Artichoke Cookie, she is not playable in the Ovenbreak (as yet), but is playable in another game.
- Only Friend: To Cream Unicorn Cookie due to her being their only visitor of the deserted Cookieland before events in Dreamy Cookieland.
- Stealth Pun : A piñata-riding cookie. Get it?
Red Cheerleader Cookie
- Five-Second Foreshadowing: During the Costume Gacha cutscene, her and her team (alongside Cheerleader Cookie and her team) appears on screen pulling out the red carpet. You will guarantee to have an Ultra-Rare Costume very soon.
- Graceful Loser: Accepts her defeat in Cheer-Off against Cheerleader Cookie and her team.
- The Rival: To Cheerleader Cookie, as she serves as the boss for Cheerleader Cookie's Island Of Memories.
- Friendly Rivalry: Eventually become this with Cheerleader Cookie.