In Cookie Wars, the Cookies had just found themselves a safe new home, when mysterious purple comets started falling from the sky. These comets turned many inhabitants of the Cookie Kingdom into mindless Jelly Walkers, leading survivors to band together to save their land from destruction.
The game launched globally on August 28th, 2018, and its servers shut down on May 15th, 2020. The official Facebook page (now deleted, but able to be accessed through the WayBack Machine here) cited difficulties in sustaining the service, but did not specify beyond this.
- Abandoned Laboratory: World 4 was the laboratory of Dr. Wasabi Cookie.
- Alien Invasion: Whatever caused the apocalypse came from outer space.
- A Taste of Power: At first, you'll get to play as the powerful Legendary Cookies, but something unknown, but definitely dark happens to them that forces you to use GingerBrave and friends from then on.
- Darker and Edgier: The Cookie Kingdom was under a serious threat, perhaps more dangerous than even the infamous Witch.
- Happy Ending Override: According to the story, after the Cookies found a new home (presumably the Dessert Paradise from LINE Cookie Run), a comet struck and began spawning Jelly Walkers.
- Not Using the "Z" Word: This game's enemies were called Jelly Walkers.
- Sugar Apocalypse: Cookie Wars still maintained Cookie Run's signature cutesy art style and endearing world of candy... despite the zombie apocalypse.
- Wingding Eyes: The Jelly Walkers had yellow jelly beans replacing their eyes.
- You All Look Familiar: There could be multiple instances of the same Cookie present on the board simultaneously.
- Zombie Apocalypse: The Jelly Walker invasion.