Character page for Class E Chronicles.
- Action Mom: Has a son staying in a daycare at Lanseal.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Has a cigarette burnt scar at the nape of her neck.
- Named After Somebody Famous: With her "State of Nature" potential, her name is likely a reference to Thomas Hobbes.
- Nice Hat: Her Casino brand cap.
Carmilla Tepes II
- Badass Cape: Has a golden bat woven into it too.
- Blue Blood: And it's already gotten her in trouble with a bully.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: In her talk with Kevin alone, she was already having imagination jumps and envisioned him replacing the protagonist of the novel series Winds of La Gias.
- Fangirl: It might be stretching it a bit, but she likes Kevin quite a bit. The chivalry helps. In general she's also very interested in mythology and books.
- Named After Somebody Famous: Given her surname "Tepes," her bat motifs, and obsession with the supernatural, it leaves little to imagine she was named after Vlad Tepes, better known as Vlad the Impaler.
- Beware of the Nice Ones: Also comes up as a joke on Skype with people talking about things that should happen then the girl playing Carol (TR_Purin) will chime in "And then Carol snaps and kills everyone. The End"
- Sole Survivor: Of her family after her village was hit by a Darcsen Hunt.
- Sugarand Ice Personality: Usually very shy but nice but in battle... just don't get in her way.
- Achey Scars: Due to a shrapnel injury below his neck which didn't heal properly before surgery.
- The Big Guy: Tied for third tallest but one of the most athletic out of the class.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: Had his head shaved for hygiene reasons initially but chose to keep it that way after escaping - that along with bulking up considerably.
- Prisons Are Gymnasiums: Averted. He lost a lot of weight in the Imperial P.O.W. Camp and only started working out when he returned home.
- Sole Survivor: Only slightly averted in that 40% of the band of escapees of which he was a part of survived the trek after the Great Escape.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: He is extremely analytical of people around him, able to see minute movements, facial gestures, and expressions to basically tell whatever a person may be feeling at that moment. Inadvertently concentrates so much, he'll sometimes end up actually staring at someone for an extended period of time. Often ponders if this ability is a gift or a socially-awkward curse.
- Knight in Shining Armor: He's an anachronistic example, one whom Carmilla takes great interest in describing as such. He likes to be very chivalrous towards women, and is usually well-mannered. He actually likes reading books on Chivalric Romance to boot, which is actually one of the reasons why he acts this way.
- Nice Hat: Several. His standard hat is a cap described as resembling a German M43 field cap.
- Only Sane Man: Was once described as such, though he doesn't like to see himself as the only one, and he doesn't like to acknowledge it."Let's just say that some of the more...stable personalities seem to be to softspoken, and the more eccentric people become the voice of the class. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but you can tell where some... complications occasionally arise because of this."
- Parental Abandonment: His parents died when he and his family were young, and his older sister ended up being promoted to parent.
- Dumb Muscle: To the point she has little to no knowledge of her own country or general knowledge people on land would have. Inverted that she's just fine on the water.
- Fish out of Water: Almost literally, as she was raised on her parents' ship all her life.
- Guilt Complex: Feels that it is her fault that she's painfully ignorant of her nation and lacks general knowledge.
- Happy Flashback: Tends to have memories of her life at sea evoked at different moments, including seeing Darcsen-blue hair and eyes.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: Due to using seagulls as target practice while on a rocking ship. Having a few pirate encounters also helped.
- No Sense of Direction: Only good with maps and nautical directions (port, not 'left').
- Blind Without 'Em: Played with—he's not completely useless, but his accuracy is definitely hampered at long ranges unless he puts on the glasses he keeps in his Buddha case.
- But Not Too Foreign: Half-Nipponese.
- Everything's Better with Samurai: He may be no stranger to modern Gallian culture, but regardless he still carries around a katana and tanto, and possesses a set of ceremonial armor for uses during formal occasions.
Zyorich del Stavern
- Too Kinky to Torture: We're not sure about torture yet, but Zyorich definitely likes being kicked around more than he ought. To the point he starts fights just to get beat up a little.
- The Unintelligible: To some in-universe, as a result of his accent.
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: For good or ill, that's most characters' reactions to hearing him talk.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Cross-shaped scar in the middle of the forehead.
- Naïve Newcomer: Although her dad used to be a captain in the Gallian military, she hadn't been exposed to the horrors of war much.
Kelda Ocktavia Steiner
- Big Eater: Just as much as Isabelle and James London. Every meal, she needs to stuff down at least four plates to be sated. However, rather than stuffing it all down in one go, she savors the taste of every bite.
- Blue Blood: Heir to one of the Seven Grand Imperial Houses, the bluest blood in The Empire not royal.
- Boobs of Steel: Among the bustiest characters in the class, and one of the most physically-inclined as well. She actually accidentally crushed Sar's hand out of stress. Then she accompanied him to the infirmary after that occurred.
- Custom Uniform: Downplayed. She often wears longer skirts than the norm.
- Jabba Table Manners: Defied. Kelda considers wasteful actions by those of class an utter insult to their title.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Make no mistake, Kelda is a person who will anger at least half the people she speaks to, but she truly has kindness within her and is all too willing to express that... Often alongside her arrogance.
- Lady of War: Has the elegance and poise down to be sure, most of the time.
- Rapunzel Hair: Though impractical in real life, Kelda has the waist-length hair often associated with canon Ladies Of War Selvaria and Juliana.
- She's Got Legs: Second only to her chest is her thighs.
- Statuesque Stunner: Stands at six foot four, towering above all the cast save Professor London himself.
- Supreme Chef: Courtesy of her mother's amazing cooking skills being passed down to her.
Marigold "Maggie" Silverberg
- Blue Blood: Of the Silverberg family,
- Fangirl: Of Archduchess Cordelia, though there's some definite genuine loyalty to her, as her entire family has been devoted to House Randgriz.
- Fantastic Racism: Against non-Gallians. However, she was so impressed by Cordelia's bravery in unveiling her race, she dyed the tips of her hair blue in honor of the fact.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: When it comes to those whose loyalty to Gallia proper she can't be sure of, she can get rather easily set off.
- My Country, Right or Wrong: Her current stance on everything is: Rebels need to die, and Imperials and Federals need to stay the hell out of Gallia's business.
- Sociopathic Soldier: Showed elements of a Type 1 early on, but after witnessing Gustava's display of this trope, she's attempting to hold herself back from jumping over the edge. So far, it's working, though she couldn't resist making a joke about a Rebel whose fingers London broke.
Maxine Barzini Broadway
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: She acts civil and can be polite, though it will almost always be a facade to mask an easily angered, vindictive woman who can and will hold a grudge if someone slights her in any way.
- The Mafia: Comes from an expy of this sort, and she's looking to get into the "family business" by training her combat skills in Lanseal. Not to mention her rather Italian-sounding name.
- Pyromaniac: Her preferred weapon is labeled as "Anything that lights a fire."
- Fire of Comfort: She finds fire warm and comforting (she hates the cold), and uses it more as a tool than a weapon. At least since she doesn't have a flamethrower yet.
- Pyromaniac: Miri seems to like to use fire for most any situation.
- Sorry, I'm Gay: Pretty much delivers this to the resident flirt, Larry, with a wide, beaming smile.
- Trashcan Bonfire: Sees no issue with having one outside during winter. Even if she's using military resources or an incendiary grenade to light it. Doesn't help that as a Darcsen that grew up in a slum, things like indoor heating without a fireplace are alien to her.
- You Didn't Ask: The only reason why she doesn't tell people that she's a Darcsen.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: So racist bullies drench her in bleach. Her response? Yay, I can dye my hair any color I want!
- Berserk Button: Physical abuse. Especially if it's absolutely pointless.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: He's lazy about things he's not interested in, brilliant about things he is, and is doubly brilliant when working in a team, because it means he can keep the spotlight off himself.
- Deadpan Snarker: Of a mental sort. Nary a post goes by without the narration making a comment of his often derisive thoughts on everything around him.
- Knife Nut: Zach carries a foot long bowie knife with him
- Retool: Of Zach Seitz in the previous continuity. Same look and general personality, but with a different backstory.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: A university student who dropped out of the University of Fouzen due to outside activities.
- Fangirl: Was amazed to see a Cowboy in Alamo, and a Ninja/Samurai in Sar. She did mention she watches a lot of movies, too.
- Ascended Fangirl: She was inspired by the bravery of Squad 7 in rescuing her hometown, Vasel, that she wanted become a hero herself when the civil war started and help others like they helped her. She became a Lancer in particular due to a certain vegetable-loving hero.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: She was quite lazy in civilian life. But after being inspired by Squad 7, and possessing no spectacular physical attributes or prowess to get herself scouted, Dahlia worked incredibly hard and applied manually for admission to Lanseal, before finally getting accepted. She plans on living campus life back in her usual laid back manner though.
- Dissonant Serenity: She displays an unusually calm head in the midst of battle, and she's fully aware of how dangerous the situations can be... but none of it phases her or her perpetually calm and cheery expression on her face. She even tries to keep up polite conversation with her colleagues in the middle of a skirmish!
- Politeness Judo: Deconstructed. Dahlia does believe that using politeness and niceties will get you far in situations, though her constant and sometimes enforced use of it often unintentionally masks her true opinions and moods regarding day-to-day issues, as well as giving people assumptions about what kind of person she is. And Dahlia hates assumptions.
Eclaire Morgan (New Continuity Version)
- In a Single Bound: Compared to the others of the Class, she can jump pretty darned high.
- Token Minority: Still Roma-descended, another carryover.
- The Berserker: His tactics in combat are very aggressive and proactive. He himself can shrug off or ignore pain from some wounds.
- Challenging the Chief: Due to believing most officers are incompetent due to the actions of General Damon during the invasion. Does it through refusal of orders or taunting rather than violence.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Fought as a member of the militia when the Empire invaded Gallia two years prior, and lost his hometown, parents, and friends to it.
- Tranquil Fury: He's absolutely silent when raging in battle, and next to impossible to command.
- Big Sister Worship: Amelia's pretty much described to have gone as far as attempting to be like her older sister in every way possible when the latter had to leave home.
- I Broke a Nail: She has quite the reaction to having her pigtail shot off. Doubles as a Minor Injury Overreaction, considering it was blown off by Ceony's 13mm DoorKnocker gun. She could've lost an arm. Her roleplayer claims is that she'd be less distraught about that than losing said pigtail.
- The Only One Allowed to Defeat You: Due to her rivalry with Miles. Brought up on Skype that if Miles were to die, Amelia would tumble into despair.
- Dragged by the Collar: An instigator of this for males everywhere- Miles, Kevin, and Larry in particular.
- Gossipy Hens: She lacks a flock of fellow gossipers, so she mostly just goes around throwing what she hears in everyone else's ears. But god help if she hears or sees anything that could imply the slightest bit of a relationship... even if it makes no sense to anyone but her.
- The Matchmaker: Her views are summed up quite nicely in her own words:"Well... to me, there's nothing more interesting than watching peoples' relationships grow... I mean, I've kinda grown up watching movies and reading little optimistic fairy tales, some of them deal with romance... a world, made for two... I want to see more of that! I want to toy with one with my own hands! Erm... not to say that you're being toyed with, but..."
- Running Gag: She often mixes up "deaf" and "blind."
Katarina Sterling (New Continuity Anthemer version)
- Blind Without 'Em: She really needs those glasses of hers.
- Instrument of Murder: Not quite— she uses the instrument to help others murder.
- The Charmer: He was a bit unsuccessful with Erlina, though he notes that he has a history of being very successful with the ladies. Subverted however, when he lets his projects and engineering experiments often get in the way of potential dates, leaving the ladies quite displeased.
- Large Ham: When playing to an audience for laughs, like how he acted as the fake noble Huffy von Huffington.
- Adorkable: Erlina once commented that Miles at least has some "bashful charm."
- Allohistorical Allusion: In questioning Adam's desire to make an intermediate round, Miles (sarcastically) suggests that he make a bullet "five and a half" millimeters in diameter, and dismisses the entire idea because "nobody wants a smaller bullet".
- Author Avatar: Quite intentionally designed to have a lot in common with the forum's admin - for better or for worse.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: In Rebel Zombies, he uses technical terms such as "AI Director".
- The Engineer: Not only did he command the tank in the first continuity, he keeps it running.
- Shout-Out: Miles reads Half-Life.
- Tank Goodness: The class' main tank commander in the first continuity. He still likes tanks, anyway.
Adelaide Von Dem Sudkusteritter
- Covered with Scars: As a result of an ammo explosion from her tank-commanding days.
- I Can Still Fight!: Her injuries are keeping her off the battlefield. She wishes she could get back on real soon.
Arngrim di Lanza
- All of the Other Reindeer: The reason for the racism below. As a child, he was adopted by a noble family and saved from starving to death on the streets. When he started going to school, however, the nobles started to give him crap for his race. When he tried to seek shelter with other Darcsens, they didn't treat him any better, thinking he'd bring any and all kinds of trouble to them with his adoptive lineage. So now he hates Darcsens and refuses to consider himself one, while not thinking too highly of most other people, particularly if he believes they wronged him.
- Badass Family: Most of the nobles in the RP have this trope in effect, but the di Lanzas exemplify it by specifically making their claims to fame in battle over politics and other things.
- Blood Knight: From a whole family of 'em at that. He thoroughly enjoys fighting, though not war.
- Fantastic Racism: Against other Darcsens.
- Happily Adopted: Like you wouldn't believe. He loves his mother very much.
- Momma's Boy: As a result of the above, he does anything and everything to make his mother Gunnr smile. And he's very fearful of disappointing her as well.
- You Are What You Hate: He is a Darcsen, but he refuses to count himself among their number and treats the grand majority of them with disdain since they did much the same to him in the past.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: A Darcsen trait. But if his mother didn't tell him she liked it blue, he would've dyed it red to match hers by now.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Fairly tall on her own at 5 feet 8, but a lot of the other girls are taller in her class; otherwise has the personality and appearance.
- Scars Are Forever: Bite marks on left upper arm, torso and thigh from a shark encounter.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Terrified of sharks; dark, opaque water; and fog.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Not only does she carry a rapier and bastard sword around, she plans to upgrade to Fencer.
- Hot-Blooded: Quite so. Her first in-RP act as Class Chair was to call for Class E throughout the whole cafeteria.
- The Only One Allowed to Defeat You: No one else may kill Roger but her for what he did to House Malvin.
Richard Charleston Malvin
- Big Brother Instinct: For all his nervousness and lack of assertion, he's committed to keeping his sister safe.
- Butt-Monkey: Establishing character moment has him get dragged off by London for starting a fight at the Yggmas Ball. He gets scared senseless (though started on his road of character development) by the guy. Later, he asks Carol to a dance. Gulliver bites him on the leg and interrupts it. In January, he joins the class proper and is scared once again by Maggie's untrusting eyes toward him. Then he realizes he might be attracted to Carol during lunch that day and realizes he might cause a lot of trouble for them both if he acts on it. He ends up holding her hand for a few seconds anyway. During the skirmish on the artillery battery, he gets shoved by Ethan to give him a clear target. Then he witnesses Gustava's bloody killing and gets scared again, losing his lunch. When the skirmish is over, he's thinking of his kills back at camp and gets berated by Ethan (and shoved again) for forgetting to hand Morgan the dog tags of her first kill. He's going strong, but nothing is going exactly right.
- Cowardly Lion: Despite the expectations of his family, he's found he's much less appreciative of fighting in war than his sister. This is not to say he's not skilled at it, though.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Blue to Morgan's Red. He's the more cautious and worried one in the face of her passion.
- Verbal Tic: Verbaaal Tiiic! Uses long vowels. Downplayed as she mainly keeps it restrained in public.
- Crazy-Prepared: Always wears his equipment no matter the occasion. Even when teaching class or going to a New Years party.
Michelle Nichole Maldonado
- Historical In-Joke: Her husband in the Old Continuity was Hans von Witten, a reference to a German army colonel.
Dr. William Alexander
- Turn Out Like His Father: Alexander is very wary of Erlina doing this, and whenever she attempts to follow in the footsteps of the mother she never knew, he sometimes gets extremely strict and possibly abusive towards her.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: He wants his daughter to become a successful physician like himself, just to avert the lawlessness her mother embraced. Erlina grew up wanting be a freeloader. As such, Alexander often found himself trying to take extreme measures to shape her up.
Cavaet lector! This section contains spoilers. Even the character's name and title can be considered spoilers.
Gallian Revolutionary Army and Affiliates
Astridr von Adelbrecht, Ace: Special Tech
- Anti-Villain: Type 3, with her goal being the reconstruction of Gallia... Under a new, different administration than the Archduchess.
- An Axe to Grind: Her Warpick's close enough to the description.
- Berserk Button: Has a few, but some of her largest ones are criticism of the current Gallian government on race alone... And as Raphael learned, especially being told that women can't do things men can, such as fight.
- Born in the Wrong Century: She expresses this sentiment about Cordelia, reasoning that perhaps later on in Gallia's life, House Randgriz' true nature wouldn't have resulted in a Civil War, but that it was too soon to expect sentiment to change. This is why she joined the Revolution, as well to ensure she had a hand in creating a better Gallia.
- Catchphrase: "For the preservation of our glorious Principality!"
- Church Militant: Subverted—her Yggdist beliefs drive her to do good. However, achieving that good will still mean the deaths of many who are fighting for beliefs opposite to hers. As well as working alongside much the same people.
- Immune to Bullets: Whatever parts of her body are covered by her Powered Armor, anyway.
- Static Stun Gun: Her main weapon most of the time is a very long stun baton called Gungnir.
- Statuesque Stunner: 6'5'' and not at all bad-looking.
- What Were You Thinking?: Her and her brother's reaction to Cordelia's big reveal of her Darcsen heritage.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She dyed it white-blue in honor of the Valkyrur.
Ceony "Capra" Bernal, Ace: AT Sniper
- BFG: Her Fafnir, a 24mm anti-tank rifle.
- Friendly Sniper: Quite easygoing overall, generally making good fun of all that's around her.
- Punch-Clock Villain: She needs food on the table. If it means killing Loyalists, then so be it. She won't take active part in Darcsen Purges, though.
Doug "The Dude" Dupont, Ace: Sniper
- The Quiet One: Not much for words, as Ceony can attest.
Ethelhard von Adelbrecht, Commander: Commando
- Born in the Wrong Century: Shares the exact same opinion as his sister Astridr on the matter of House Randgriz' true descendance.
- Catchphrase: "For the preservation of our glorious Principality."
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: Minor version— He wonders why GRA Command won't allow him to inspect the V2s, as he considers them amazing Powered Armor. The truth is a bitrisky to reveal.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Created the Balder armor he and his sister wear, as well as a custom battle tank for his forces, and a tank destroyer with a railgun.
- Immune to Bullets: Thanks to his own amazing invention.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: His sister is the passionate voice of morale. He is the calmer voice of reason and strategy.
- What Were You Thinking?: The reason for he and his sister's defection once more— If it weren't done in such haste and at this point in time, particularly taking into account the reconstruction that Gallia would've required, Cordelia's grand revelation to her country and the world would've been a good thing—but she chose to do it right then, and that was the last straw for the Adelbrechts, who joined the Revolution.
Hilda Avis, Commander: Tanker, Engineer (Dismounted)
- Bondage Is Bad: The whip and constantly collared-and-bound Darcsen she drags around bring off this image.
- Pragmatic Villainy: She doesn't want to wastefully kill the Darcsens. She wants to enslave them.
- Statuesque Stunner: Subverted—she's real tall, but she ain't good-lookin' at all.
- Tank Goodness: Leads a whole company of armored vehicles serving under Audrey Gassenarl's orders.
Michael Gouveia, Ace: Shocktrooper
- A Father to His Men: With "Father" being his actual title, as a priest. Michael actually prefers acting as chaplain to the GRA troops who seek religious advice and counsel, compared to the more dirtying sort of work that comes as a soldier.
- Humans Are the Real Monsters: Ever since humanity inbred with the Valkyrur after saving them from Darcsens, a majority of them (in Michael's point of view, anyway) simply indulged themselves in vice, sin, and war for the rest of time, slowly killing themselves. Their level of sin does not place them much higher than Darcsens, and by this time Michael sees himself living in a Crapsack World. On the day prophesied that the Valkyrur return, Michael questions whether or not the world as it sits is worth saving.
- Parental Abandonment: His mother was actually murdered while he was just a boy, and Michael's father blamed a group of Darcsens for the deed. After exacting vengeance on the would-be murderers, the father was arrested for killing them with no proof whatsoever, and an investigation pressed charges for the mother's murder on the father, eventually seeing to his execution. This sort of upbringing played a large influence to where Michael is today.
- Sinister Minister: Doesn't actually play up the sinister part, but he's definitely a preacher and his goals are less than agreeable to all parties.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: At the least he sees himself as this—he wants nothing more than a world as free of sin as it can possibly be. But the Darcsens are completely unforgivable and most of humanity doesn't rate much higher on his list.
Raphael Gagnon, Ace: Heavy Scout
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Despite what reputation he might have for his Darcsen wife, he genuinely does care for her.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Not the best example of this, but believes genocide is not the solution to ensure the success of the GRA's goals. In spite of his sexist tendencies, he also can't stand having to see a woman die on him.
- Fantastic Racism: Played with—He believes Darcsens are worth saving—but only Europans are capable of saving them.
- Freudian Excuse: His sexism existed before he became a soldier, but that was simply his familial upbringing, and it was relatively minor back then. And after being in the Regular Army for so long, the way men treated women there wasn't any better. The transition to becoming a member of the militia, with presumably half of the personnel being women, was unnatural and uncomfortable for Raphael. Eventually, during the course of the Second Europan War, he was very horrified at seeing so many women dying, that his gentleman's honor swore him to try and prevent such atrocities from happening on his watch. Unfortunately, over the years he's grown a bit more sarcastic and cynical and while his gentleman's honor stays persistent, he does show some shades of traditional sexism.
- Maligned Mixed Marriage: His Darcsen wife, Beatrix. Due to a majority of the GRA being racist and genocidal, he mostly hides her, keeps her race under wraps, or keeps her in the presence of trustworthy people. Even in the event people may find out, Raphael's connections in the GRA and status as a prominent officer would have him immediately threaten and deal with anyone that would even think of touching her.
- Manipulative Bastard: Toward his wife, Beatrix. The manipulation mostly stems from his racist beliefs towards Darcsens, and how she won't get by in life without him. Interestingly, there was no manipulation involved in Beatrix falling for the man in the first place.
- Officer and a Gentleman: Varies. He holds himself to a gentlemanly code of honor aristocrats would need to uphold, and he certainly sees himself as this trope, though his sexist tendencies often get in the way of this. This being a war-setting, and many women are fighting in the military, he can often seem like more of a dick than he actually is.
- Stay in the Kitchen: His opinion of women who fight on the battlefield. Though not strictly in the kitchen as somewhere far less risky to their own well-being, as he does see them fulfilling vital societal roles, such as mothering future generations.
- Villain with Good Publicity: He was renowned as a war-hero during the first and second Europan Wars, and his position as an officer and recruiter for the GRA is built around this. His much more toned down views on Darcsens compared to the rest of the GRA also had him try to recruit like-minded individuals such as those who are otherwise neutral, or even loyalist in the war, giving people an impression he's a much more sympathetic man than most other members of the rebellion.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: His attempts to try and help Darcsens (granted, he sees it as the White Man's Burden), as well as trying to make his GRA colleagues less extreme and genocidal in their activities.
Roger Malvin, Commander: Tanker, Fencer (Dismounted)
- Fantastic Racism: Against Darcsens, to genocidal levels.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: His reaction to his parents passing him over for headship after he expressed his opinion of Cordelia's heritage was to steal the sword that symbolized family headship one knight and run off with several of his soldiers and supporters to join the Gassenarls' Revolution.
- Wicked Cultured: As a noble, he's quite refined and easy to get along with most of the time... He just wants to kill all Darcsens.
- Parental Abandonment: His parents were killed by the GRA soon after he arrived in Lanseal.
Alicane Hunter, Shocktrooper
- Jerkass: This demeanor is expressed when he first talked with someone not Scarlett (a redhead), this one being Erlina. He's oddly conscious enough to know he'd probably be tolerant if this was Scarlett saying the exact same words as her.
Delgon Ether, Fencer
- I Just Want to Be Badass: In Ramdonia he may be a badass, but he's been overtly trying to instate his badass status in Gallia without really doing much to show for it.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Nobody seems to give a crap about his titles, except for Erlina, albeit briefly. He goes as far as gloating towards a zombie in the Rebel Zombies scenario. It should be noted that said Zombie (a copy of the Husk from Killing Floor) replied to this boast by actually hurling a fireball at him. Which, even if he did dodge, simply exploded.Delgon: Come on out monster, I Crowned Prince Delgon Ether, winner of the mark of the elite tournament for seven years running, student of master Jay Heroshi, son of King Jutaka Ether challenge you!
- Ascended Extra: Was formerly a recurring extra in a fanfiction story. She then came to join Class E, thus following her own story.
- Fantastic Racism: Is racist against Darcsens. Though, she acknowledges how "Imperial" it is.
- In-Series Nickname: Goes by Lizzie.
- In the Blood: Elizabeth is actually the daughter of two Imperial officers, following the end of the first war. She was born in Gallia, and resents her Imperial heritage. Her bio also reveals she's secretly supposed to be Berthold Gregor's niece.
- Screw Destiny: Her parents left Gallia following the start of the second Europan War to join the Empire. They expected Elizabeth to do the same, though she basically did the opposite and joined the Gallian Militia, to fully show she's loyal to her true home.
- Sole Survivor: Turns out he and Scarlett were the only ones who survived Class E those several years. Curiously enough, Scarlett's the only one who seems to be aware of, and actually labeled as a Jinx.
- Written-In Absence: He was a member of Class E for three years, supposedly already registered for this year as well, and he only starts to pop up in a forest in the middle of January, after missing the first several weeks. His excuse? He was off visiting his destroyed hometown.
Katie Syrup, Shocktrooper
- Does Not Like Men: It has been played that she may have a slight tolerance for men, but for the most part, she generally dislikes their presence.
Meline Bertrand, Scout
- Class Representative: She's the former class chair of Class E in the first continuity.
- Dark and Troubled Past: He was in a war and then a Concentration Camp. It goes with the territory.
Sarah Meru, Scout
- Written-In Absence: Evidently she was supposed to be in Lanseal when the aptitude tests were starting, but her parents apparently weren't letting her out of the house, due to her sheltered upbringing, plus her own shy demeanor.
Sophie Mueller, Lancer
- Genius Ditz: A brilliant soldier with more than 10 years of combat experience... but when it comes to learning what a mascot is or any social interactions outside of fighting, she is like a complete child.