Main Character Index: Supporting Characters | Family and friends | The Gotham Police Department | A.R.G.U.S. and Task Force X | Arkham Asylum | D.E.O. | 2027 Characters | Original Characters | Non-Canon Characters
open/close all folders
Guardians of the Universe
- All-Powerful Bystander: They're all a lot stronger than your average Lantern, but rarely get involved personally. Probably for the best considering their tendency towards Knight Templar.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Now they are represented by the colors of the Emotional spectrum.
- Good Is Not Nice: Nominally, they are a force for good in the universe. In practice, they are quite fallible and callous save for Ganthet and Sayd.
- Rainbow Motif: The emotional spectrum is represented by the colors of the rainbow.
- Vestigial Empire: They are all that's left of the once great Maltusian Empire that extended far and wide across the universe. Currently they don't even control all 3600 Sectors under their protection because of different factors.
Appa Ali Apsa
- Alliterative Name: All three of his names begin with 'A'.
- I Did What I Had to Do: He decided to allow Brainiac's invasion to occur since it was a good chance to destroy him, regardless of the cost in lives.
- The Needs of the Many: He was willing to let millions of people to die on Earth from Brainiac's invasion if it meant saving billions by destroying Brainiac.
- My Species Doth Protest Too Much:
- Along with Sayd, one of the few Guardians to not be a total jerk.
- To the point that it borders on Only Sane Man.
- Only Sane Man: Ganthet was always this. He was the only Guardian who originally acknowledged that getting rid of their emotions might be a bad idea, the first of the Guardians afterwards to take a name for himself, beginning the expression of individuality that allowed him to reconnect with his emotions, the only Guardian to acknowledge the successes of the Green Lanterns stationed on Earth, the only Guardian trust said Green Lanterns and other Lantern Corps with the secrets of the Guardians past mistakes.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: He and Sayd are the most reasonable of the Guardians. Hence why he represents the Indigo Lantern of Compassion. No kidding, no wonder the lanterns respect him.
- Greed: Represents the Orange Lantern spectrum.
- Gadgeteer Genius: He invented the Sciencells, the Power Battery, and pretty much all the tech the Lantern Corps uses into the modern day.
- Et Tu, Brute?: Used to be Ganthet's friend before he was imprisoned.
- For Science!: The original reason why he wanted to view the creation of the universe, despite the warnings of Maltusian legends that turned out to be true all along.
- Jerkass: Even when on the side of the Guardians, he's the most callous and unpleasant of them.
- Bald Women: Of all the Guardians, she's the only one that has no hair.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Revealed to be an evil one after the above trope was discovered.
- In-Series Nickname: The Scarred Guardian.
- Not So Different: As has been made radically clear since her death, very little separated her philosophy from the other Guardians.
Herupa Hando Hu
The Lantern Corps
Blue Lantern Corps/Blue Disciples
- Care-Bear Stare: One of the Blue Lantern ring's signature abilities. The blue ring reads its target and tries to make a spiritual connection with them by finding out what makes them hopeful. After it establishes this connection, the ring creates a construct based of the target's history (the construct usually takes the form of some living thing, person or animal, that the target admires, respects, loves, or feels strong positive emotions towards) which seeks out the target and kindles within them feelings of hope and light. The results range from emotional comfort to physically healing the target.
- Good Hurts Evil: The power of hope generated by the Blue Lantern rings negatively affects all of the emotional powers on the negative end of the emotional spectrum
- Good Shepherd: While being a priest is not a requirement of becoming a Blue Lantern, most of them are priests and holy-men truly dedicated to helping others and bringing hope and guidance to the lost.
- Hope Bringers: Only those who can inspire great hope are inducted into the Blue Lanterns.
- Hope Springs Eternal: All Blue Lanterns are powered by hope. If they lose hope, they cease as a Blue Lantern.
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: To the point that Blue Lanterns are immune to the power of Sinestro Corpsmen and Orange Lanterns, and can purge a Red Lantern of his/her rage.
- The Pollyannas: They are always hoping for the best.
- Saintly Church: They are a monastic order of Hope Bringers.
- Touch Telepathy: With a touch of their ringed hand, a Blue Lantern can induce powerful feelings of tranquility in others, thereby allowing them to keep others calm and peaceful.
Saint Walker (Bro'Dee Walker)
- Alien Hair: In place of hair he has a single tentacle at the back of his head.
- Badass Preacher: Let's reiterate: he's a priest with a power ring.
- Beware the Nice Ones: He's probably one of the nicest guys in the universe, but pissing him off is the last thing you want to do.
- Determinator: Maybe not to the extent of a Green Lantern, but he has a tendency to not give up in the face of overwhelming odds. The fact that he kept ascending the mountain to find the messiah despite slowly losing his family to accidents cements this trope.
- Good Shepherd: He preached goodwill and peace on his home planet and continues to do so to the universe at large.
- Heroic BSoD: If his journal is any indication, the death of his son pushed him into one.
- Hope Bringer: This is basically the job description of the Blue Lanterns; to bring hope when it's about to run out.
2-6-8-1-9- 5 "Two-Six"
- Adaptation Relationship Overhaul: Rather than a Green Lantern, she's a Blue Lantern here.
- Alien Hair: Her people have five prehensile tentacles with finned tips in place of hair.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Two-six's lantern uniform has only one sleeve
- In-Series Nickname: "Two-Six" was nicknamed as such by Hal Jordan who dislikes her culture's naming conventions considering them to sound like serial numbers, and also because her full name is quite long.
- Rubber-Forehead Aliens: She has a very humanoid build overall with spotted pale blue skin, odd colored eyes, pointy ears and tentacles in place of hair.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: She replaces Irie Morgan as the Blue Disciples liason for the Challengers after the soft reboot.
- Technicolor Eyes: Her eyes have a black sclera and pale yellow irises.
- You Are Number 6: Rather than actual names, her people name themselves in the order of birth during their birth year.
Yellow Lantern Corps/Sinestro Corps
- Ax-Crazy: Well over half the team is comprised of violent, unstable psychopaths
- The Dreaded: To be part of the Sinestro Corps, you need to be able to inspire great fear.
- Egocentric Team Naming: They been called the Yellow Lantern Corps, but it was named the Sinestro Corps instead.
- Galactic Conquerors: They use fear to dominate, and several before their transformation were feared dictators.
- I Know What You Fear: Yellow Lantern rings can materialize a victim's fears out of energy.
- Psycho Rangers: A great deal of the initial recruits were basically psychotic, evil counterparts of big name Green Lanterns.
- Your Worst Nightmare: Members are first initiated by experiencing their worst fear in a "fear lodge", then they get the ability to weaponize others' worst nightmares.
- The Ace: Before Hal, he was considered the greatest of the Green Lanterns. It shows, as he has tricks up his sleeve that Hal still hadn't learned, even after over a decade on the job. When it comes to tactical use of the power ring, Sinestro has no equal.
- Drunk with Power: His initial fall from grace had shades of this and revisiting the issue through flashbacks have only reinforced the idea.
- Enemy Mine: He actually proposes an alliance with the Lantern Corps against the upcoming Blackest Night, but Katma Tui refuses to believe him.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Deep down he still cares for his dead wife Arin Sur, and his daughter Soranik Natu. He also had a very close friendship with Abin Sur, who's dismissal by the Guardians is one of the reasons he hates them.
- Fallen Hero: Sinestro used to be the single most respected member of the Green Lantern Corps, until he took a shortcut in his work by enslaving his home planet.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: As a young man on Korugar, Sinestro was a simple student of archaeology. Years later, he became a despotic tyrant feared across the stars.
- Interspecies Romance: He was married to Ungaran Arin Sur, the sister of his best friend Abin.
- Knight Templar: Above all, he wishes to bring order to the universe and he's willing to completely enslave it to do so.
- A Lighter Shade of Black: He's evil, but he's generally treated as the better man when he fights over villains like Mongul or Nekron.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Sinestro. Considering A Sinister Clue, it's pretty clear he's up to no good
- Never My Fault: He'll never admit that the reason his wife, Arin Sur, turned against him, that his people came to fear him, and that he was stripped of his position as Green Lantern, is all his own fault, due to what borders on a pathological need for control. Instead, he'll constantly blame Hal Jordan, the other Green Lanterns, and the Guardians of the Universe for being too weak or not intelligent enough to understand what's required to bring about order.
- Pride: Sinestro's fatal flaw.
- A Sinister Clue: He's left-handed, which is referenced in his name.
- The Starscream: Back when he was still a Green Lantern. He had major plans to dethrone and murder his superiors, the Guardians, due to his belief they were doing a poor job running the universe
- Ax-Crazy: When you piss him off.
- Boisterous Bruiser: A dark example. Extremely loud and always up for the chance to kill people.
- The Dragon: Sinestro's right-hand man.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: If you fail his tasks in any way, shape, or form, he'll devour you then and there. Well, that's how he used to be; he's become far more reasonable since his life fell apart and he was forced to rebuild everything.
- Evil Counterpart: To Kilowog, the Green Lanterns' drill instructor and fellow hulking alien.
- The Ghost: He's been mentioned in the Lantern Rings lore but has to make an appearance.
- Badass Bookworm: Her primary job is to record the history of the Sinestro Corps, but she is just as capable as any other Yellow Lantern.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her entire middle section is exposed.
- Chained by Fashion: The Book of Parallax is kept chained to her wrist.
- Green-Skinned Space Babe: An hot alien babe with blue skin.
- Hot Librarian: She qualifies as this, since she keeps the Book of Parallax.
- Mad Oracle: An insane oracle recruited for her lack of weaknesses and ability to inspire fear.
- Ms. Exposition: Her usual role in the Sinestro corps.
- Pointy Ears: Long blue ears.
- The Storyteller: Lyssa loves to tell stories about her corps to anyone willing to listen. When she gets interrogated by some GLs, she only tells them stories about the corps.
- Tome of Eldritch Lore: The Book of Parallax holds the life story of every member of the Sinestro Corps, and every atrocity they have done in the name of fear.
- Underboobs: Her outfit exposes the lower part of her breasts.
- Butter Face: Gave herself a mouth like Mortal Kombat's Mileena.
- Death World: Her home world.
- Freudian Excuse: Grew up on a particularly brutal Death World, saw her entire family killed by a rival tribe, saw her adoptive family killed by a Green Lantern who had no clue what the fuck he was doing, and was thrown into an institution where she languished for some time until her ring found her. Given the sheer horror of her entire existence, it's a wonder that she wasn't drafted by the Red Lantern Corps instead.
- Raised by Wolves / Wild Child
- Technicolor Eyes: She has yellow eyes with black sclera.
- Adaptation Name Change: Zor-El is not called Cyborg Superman in Earth 27.
- Archnemesis Dad: He's the father Kara Zor-El/ Supergirl I/Power Girl.
- Arm Cannon: Frequently transforms his hands into beam weapons.
- Brought to You by the Letter "S": Has featured the "S" symbol on his chest and the back of his cape.
- Composite Character: He's composite of both Cyborg Supermen (Hank Henkshaw & Zor-El). He's also a member of the Sinestro Corps like Henshaw was in the Post-Crisis/Pre-Flashpoint continuity.
- Chest Insignia: He's wielding the House Of El crest.
- Cyborg: Has constructed a series of bodies for himself, all of which combine Kryptonian DNA with alien metals, giving him the appearance of being a half-mechanical Superman.
- The Dreaded: So much so that Sinestro himself recruited him into the Sinestro Corps.
- Electronic Eyes: Always has one mechanical eye and one real one.
- Hand Blast / Power Palms: When he isn't just converting his hand into a full-on Arm Cannon.
- Lightning Bruiser: As a Kryptonian/machine hybrid this is to be expected.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: His left eye is a red cybernetic.
- Shapeshifter Weapon: His mechanical parts can shift into almost any weapon Zor-El imagines.
- Technopath: Can control most technology and transplant his consciousness into mechanical devices.
- Two-Faced: Half-machine, half-Kryptonian to be precise.
- Archnemesis Dad: Sees Sinestro as this. While Sinestro is aware that she hates him, he believes that he can convince his daughter of his views.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Soranik is probably the only person in the universe who Sinestro actually cares about. The feeling isn't mutual.
- The Ghost: She's been mentioned in the Lantern Rings lore but has to make an appearance.
- Non-Human Humanoid Hybrid: Since her mother was Abin's sister, she's an Ungaran/Korugarian hybrid.
- Art Initiates Life: She completed a ritual meant to bring her art to life by murdering her husband. Her pieces came to life and immediately slaughtered everyone in the vicinity.
- Black Widow: She murdered her husband in order to use his death to gain power.
- Creepy Painting: Her even prints of her paintings are outlawed due to fear that they'll take form and start murdering again.
Red Lantern Corps/Red Guard
- The Berserker: Considering their power source is Unstoppable Rage, it's unsurprising this amounts to literally every one of them.
- Blood Knight: All of them.
- Blood Magic: Used to forge the battery and the rings, and Atrocitus can also use it to make divinations.
- Bloody Murder: Their main weapon is to puke super hot plasma blood at... well, anyone.
- Breath Weapon: Their trademark ability.
- Determinator: Yeah, ripping out their hearts only makes them mad(der)
- Incendiary Exponent: The red energy burns like napalm, making their force-fields and constructs even more dangerous. The flaming blood they spew is one of the few things that can overcome a Black Lantern's regeneration.
- The Power of Hate: They are fueled by hatred and rage, specifically hatred and rage driven by personal loss of someone emotionally close to them.
- Red Is Violent: Being a color that represents rage, violence and aggressiveness as well fire and blood, the red is a VERY suitable color for this Corps.
- Unstoppable Rage: It's what powers them.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Possibly the biggest badass of all the Corps leaders.
- Composite Character: His appearance is taken from his Injustice 2 incarnation.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Used to just be another guy, with a wife and family. Then the Manhunters came and leveled his planet.
- Genius Bruiser: With the possible exception of Sinestro, he's easily the most intelligent of the Corps leaders.
- Knight Templar: He'll take his revenge come hell or high water and doesn't care who he has to kill to get it.
- Last of His Kind: His entire race was wiped out by the Manhunters.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Atrocitus, which brings to mind the word atrocity. Though it's actually a codename. His real name is Atros.
- Never Hurt an Innocent: Very notable considering how he treats people that aren't. Although he does have a nasty habit of shifting blame (equating the crimes of the Guardians with every Green Lantern) and tends to shoot first and ask questions later.
- Number of the Beast: Hails from Sector 666.
- Only Sane Man: He's still an insanely angry berserker, but he can at least communicate.
- Super Strength: Before he got his ring, he was strong enough to smash through ring constructs and pick up a bulldozer.
- Break the Haughty: Part of the reason she is raped by the Sinestro Corpsmen. It's about one half that she's hot and they can, and one half that she thinks she's so much better than everyone else.
- The Dragon: Serves as this for Atrocitus.
- Fallen Angel: Comes from a species that looks like angels, so she evokes the imagery.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: Her wings are skeletal and enveloped in red energy.
- Rape as Backstory / Rape as Drama: Specifically, gang-rape and mutilation.
- World's Most Beautiful Woman: Though not Earth as said world.
- Bi the Way: Her biography confirms this.
- Broken Pedestal: Her father Kentor was revealed to be criminal known to be the Golden Dragon who was corrupted by Parallax. Laira was in shock and her father used this to his advantage in the ensuing fight between them, nearly corrupting Laira to Parallax's service, but in the end, Laira prevailed and sliced off her father's hand, severing him from his ring. Dishonored, Kentor begged her to finish him but as the Lantern reinforcements arrived, she instead told them to arrest her traitorous father.
- Lady of War: It is one due to eventually became part of the Honor Guard, tasked with protecting the Guardians themselves. Atrocitus chose Laira to be a Red Lantern to show the Guardians that wearing a red ring does not make one completely unstable. Laira has proved that to be true.
- Leotard of Power: This is how her Lantern suit manifests.
- Planet of Hats: Jayd is a Land of Dragons, giving Laira herself aspects of a Dragon Lady.
- Proud Warrior Race Guy: Very prideful and her temper proved it
- Rapunzel Hair: Her Tomboyish Ponytail reaches all the way to her waist.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's almost as tall as Wonder Woman at 6'1"/186cm, and she's beautiful by human standards.
- Tell Me How You Fight: Never looks at an enemy, so that every attack has the element of surprise.
- Token Good Teammate: She and Razer are the only Red Lanterns that are allied with the Green Lanterns.
Rankorr (Jane Moore)
- Amazonian Beauty: She's not hard on the eyes when not in Lantern mode, and quite muscular as shown in her civilian appearance.
- Beyond the Impossible: Unlike other Red Lanterns, Rankorr has the ability to create constructs from the Red Light.
- Emotion Suppression: A rarity among the members of the Red Lantern Corps, Jane was able to retain control of her intellect without undergoing the baptism in the Blood Ocean of Ysmault and was capable of generating light constructs.
- Empowered Badass Normal: She's an agent of A.R.G.U.S who would later be choosen by Atrocitus as part of the Red Guard.
- Flaming Hair: As a Red Lantern her hair turns into flaming red hair.
- Gender Flip: In the comics Rankorr is a man named John Moore.
- Intelligence Equals Isolation: Mocked for being weird at school.
- Police Brutality: The beating of her brother ignited her rage, making her a candidate for the ring.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Rankorr replaces Lauren Snyder as the Red Lantern of Earth liason of the Challengers after the soft reboot.
- Token Human: With the removal from continuity of Malice, she has become the only human Red Lantern.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: When not in Lantern mode.
- Abandoned Pet in a Box: Part of his backstory. Dexter & his siblings are shown in a box labelled "FREE" on the day of Dexter's adoption. When his adopted owner is killed in a home invasion, Dexter is thrown into the street and nearly drowned by two thugs who throw him into the river - at which point he is recruited into the Red Lanterns and becomes Dex-Starr.
- Badass Adorable: He's a tiny blue cat. He's also a Lantern, so don't expect that he can't kick your ass.
- Brooklyn Rage: A rare animal example. He is from Brooklyn, after all.
- Cats Are Mean: You would be too if you went through what he did. Supposedly, Dex-Starr is the most sadistic and vicious of the Red Lanterns. This has some justification. Domestic cats are one of the few predators on Earth who hunt for fun. They kill because they get bored.
- Cute Kitten: Invoked this. Atrocitus sent Dex to gather intelligence on the Justice League, so Dex followed Power Girl home one day, showed up on her balcony (having hidden his ring inside a potted plant), and she took the cat in and renamed as Dexter Starr.
- Composite Character: Dex is somewhat fused with Stinky and Streaky, the former being Karen Starr/Power Girl's pet cat in the comics and the latter was Kara Zor-El's superpowered pet cat of from the Pre-Crisis Era. Though in Earth-27 Stinky later passed away leading Dex become Kara's second cat.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Is said to be the most sadistic and vicious of the Red Lanterns, however, he did genuinely love his previous owner, just as he genuinely loves Atrocitus. Also the same with his new owner Karen Starr.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: From ordinary house cat to the most rage-filled creature within several lightyears of Earth.
- Secret Identity: Her new owner Karen is not aware that he's a Red Lantern.
- Uplifted Animal: A once regular cat that gained sentience thanks to Atrocitus.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: An ordinary, if unusually blue-colored, cat until robbers broke in and killed his owner then tried to kill him. Now he's one of the most pissed off creatures in the universe.
Star Sapphire Corps/Violet Emissaries
- Love Makes You Crazy: Since love is on the far end of the emotional spectrum, wielders of its light are more susceptible to being overwhelmed by it
- The Power of Love: LOVE CONQUERS ALL... WITH VIOLET LIGHT!
- Purple Is Powerful: They wield the violet light of Love and their costumes are normally the same colour. Their rings are among the most powerful weapons and tools in the Universe.
- Yandere: All of them, at least before they were organized into a Corps.
Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris)
- Ace Pilot: Can keep up with Hal while he's flying.
- Action Girl: When she has the ring on.
- Dark Action Girl: When she was still corrupted by the light.
- Action Girlfriend: After she masters the light of love.
- Battle Couple: With Hal Jordan.
- Cool Crown: Her headpiece that manifests with her Lantern suit.
- Dating Catwoman: With Hal.
- Defrosting Ice Queen
- Love Interest: The most famous living one in the Green Lantern mythos.
- Love Martyr: When the propositioned by the Sapphire to join the new corps, the ring pointed out that many of Carol's decisions were prompted by love for others: she gave up her dream of being a full-time pilot to run her late father's company and put up with all the crap that being with Hal brought her because of the Green Lantern. Instead of condemning her, the ring says this selfless love makes her the perfect candidate for a Star Sapphire ring.
- Official Couple: Engaged to Hal Jordan:
- Only Sane Man: It's believed that Carol's continued exposure to the gem allowed her to develop a resistance to the more controlling aspects of the Violet Light.
- The Paragon: The Star Sapphires hold her in high regard due to her greater understanding of love and emulate her example.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: She is Hal's boss; stubborn, anti-authoritarian Hal. A less reasonable boss would have done more than fire him after all the planes he's crashed, because he usually has a good reason.
- Reluctant Warrior: Doesn't exactly look forward to being an intergalactic warrior, but will step up to help those she loves.
- The Power of Love: This is what fuels her battery.
- Purple Is Powerful: Wields the power of the Violet Battery of Love, and she's quite powerful.
- Secret Keeper: At first, Carol rejected Hals advances, citing a new no dating employees rule she adopted, but that didnt last long after Hal came out to her as the new Green Lantern. Armed with this knowledge, Carol played a vital part in keeping Hals secret identity and even approved his absence for a special mission for the Lantern Corps in space.
- Unfazed Everyman: She takes Hal's true identity, becoming a Star Sapphire, and teleporting to a distant alien planet with a surprising amount of grace.
- Yandere: In a rare twist, not a willing example. as the crystal responsible for making Carol a Star Sapphire in the first place forcefully amplifies her jealousy and anger towards Hal when he got a little to cozy with his wingman (wingwoman), Jillian Pearlman.
Orange Lantern Corps/Agent Orange
- Greed: The emotion that drives the Corps. Interesting the Orange Lantern is always a singular individual because nobody greedy enough to activate and control the orange light could ever bear the thought of sharing it. This is why the deputy didn't work out: they'd fight each other over the power, cutting their strength to less than half.
- Large Ham: MINE!
- One-Man Army: Agent Orange himself.
- Asexuality: Possibly, as heavy abuse on his mother's part made him believe that any woman that wasn't her was vile and would give him cooties
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Because of his overwhelming greed, his attention is quickly diverted when something pops up that he decides he wants.
- Berserk Button: Don't touch his stuff.
- Catchphrase: "Mine!"
- The Collector: His greed compels him to get all sorts of things that get his attention.
- Collector of the Strange: He steals anything he can get his hands on thanks to his boundless greed.
- Greed: He represents the Orange Lantern of Avarice, and as such he has a never-ending greed.
- Lethal Joke Character: A goofy customer to be sure, but he's still one of the most powerful Lanterns in the galaxy.
- Psychopathic Manchild: At his core Larfleeze is a greedy child with too much power.
- Really 700 Years Old: Larfleeze is one of the oldest beings in the Universe. This also makes the Orange Lanterns the oldest Corps.
- There Can Only Be One: The nature of the Orange Battery means he's the only one who can wield it. All others are dead.
Indigo Lantern Corps/Indigo Tribe
- Catchphrase: "Nok." Translation
- Empathic Weapon: The original inhabitants of the Tribe's homeworld harnessed the Indigo energy to create weapons until they discovered their weapons actually felt bad about killing.
- Fictionary: Their Oath cannot be translated by other power rings, but it is clear that it follows the same rhythm as the other oaths.
- HeelFace Brainwashing: All of them. The rings force compassion onto them. Given the kind of people they were before, this is not a hypocritical position.
- Name Amnesia: All members of the Indigo Tribe forget their names, which is largely because they've been brainwashed into a zen-like trance and lose individuality for the sake of "Compassion".
- Noble Savage: The members of the Indigo Tribe give up their possessions and names to the service of compassion, and dress as primitive aboriginal tribespeople.
- Simple Staffs: With their Lantern batteries in their staffs' heads.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: They're willing to brainwash and force compassion on people.
Indigo- 1 (Iroque)
- The Atoner: Unlike in the comics where she only regretted her actions after the ring was imposed on her, here she genuinely showed remorse for killing Abin Sur's daughter, making her worthy of the ring.
- The Ghost: Iroque and the Indigo Tribe exist but they haven't made an appearance, for now.
- You Are Number 6: She wasn't identified by name at first, and gave Indigo-1 as a pseudonym for the other Lanterns to use.
Black Lantern Corps/Blackest Night
- The Dreaded: To those few who know about him, and one day to the entire universe.
- Enemy to All Living Things: He's the embodiment of the Absence of Life. Anyone who is or was alive should be concerned.
- The Ghost: Has only been indirectly mentioned so far and is out of the reality, for now.
- Greater-Scope Villain: His existence is only known by a few, but he's a threat to the entire reality nonetheless.
- Shrouded in Myth: Very few know or even believe in his existence.