The word "wrath" is often used in one of the following ways:
- As a synonym for anger; see Anger Tropes for all tropes related to anger in general.
- More specifically, extreme anger, around which the following Anger Tropes revolve:
- As a synonym for Revenge, when one responds to being wronged by returning the favor in kind.
- When used as a character flaw, this often takes the form of Revenge Before Reason, where a character pursues vengeance over more practical matters.
- The name of one of the Seven Deadly Sins.
Please change any link to point to the correct page.